View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Price for Peace (for Vespria) 

Post Re: Price for Peace (for Vespria)
Diva fell forward but somewhat caught herself in an awkward pose. The knight's breasts were mashed against the floor while her hips were high in the air. Legs were parted, leaving the alien woman exposed as those fingers pulled aside the knight's leotard and began dipping into the drooling petals of the woman's flower. The fine scales on Vespira's fingers were like tiny digits stroking across those velvet pink walls. Once enough nectar had been soaked over the Gorgonian's fingers, the serpent woman used the sexual fluids to lubricate her thumb before pushing it right into Diva's tight ass. Together, fingers and thumb began to pump into both of Diva's inviting holes.

"You do not know or do not wish to admit it? Answer when your Misstresss asskss a quesstion," Vespira hissed softly to her lovely thrall, "Your body is far more truthful. Go ahead, touch your chest. Feel how hot your breastss have become. Feel how they ache to be touched. Feel how hard your nipples have grown. Good girl, now give them a squeeze and tell me how good they feel."

The lack of resistance only goaded the Gorgonian to continue. She was giving Ezia direct orders while tendrils slither under the Saint's skirt. One tendril wrapped around the undergarment and pulled it aside while two more slowly spread those netherlips apart. Another would slither in to tease the exposed pink flesh while a final one would begin rolling around the Saint's vulnerable pearl. Ezia did not see what was happening down below as her eyes remained lost in the deep abyss that were Vespira's eyes. The Ospoden leader was making no attempts to maintain composure anymore, sitting there with her thighs fully apart just like her protector.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Diva was forced into a awkward pose thanks to Vesprias pleasuring hand. The gorgon seemed to know exactly where to touch as the knight fell face first into the floor, her modest covered breasts pressed ageist the cool flooring, while her rear end was high in the air leaving her exposed and vulnerable for Vesprias hand and fingers to do their magic as the friendly host pulled aside the leotard and with a exploring digit dipped into the knights soft flower, stroking her sensitive petals forcing the knight to let out a pleasuring gasp. "Ah! Uah!" Diva gasped, cute sounds escaping her parted lips as Vespria teased the poor knight by stroking her fingers along her sex, feeling her hosts scaled finger tip glide along her inner walls, smoothing in, rough out, smooth in, rough out, enough to make Diva shiver and quake, yet soon Diva was graced with another odd sensation as the gorgon found it funny to lubricate her thumb befor jamming it right into her tight ass forcing the Knight to suddenly jolt upwards as she arched deeply and moaned to the ceiling above. "AHH! T-THATS MY!" Diva cried as her body shivered at the sudden invasion befor she was soon rocking in motion with her hosts thrusting thumb and finger tip.

Meanwhile Ezia, the bright shining saint was to busy to notice her bodyguards cries and cute gasps, to fixated on their hostess as the saint gazed deeply into her mistresses eyes, hearing Vesprias hissing words echo between her ears, so alluring and captivating that she simply could not look away even as Vespria took the time to molest the beautiful leader, unwrapping her wonderful body and exposing the soft flesh under neath that hard armor. "I-im not sure....I-I...." Ezia gasped in response to Vesprias question. "I-Ive never felt this way befor..." Ezia admitted the best she could, however Vespria wanted the saint to see the truth as the next order came. "M-my body is more t-truthful?....." She repeated softly, her cheeks flushed a soft crimson but she didn't appear embarrassed or shy, Vespria could tell the saint was more curious as Ezia did as she was asked to, her eyes still locked with her hostesses as she gently reaching up and cupping both breasts, both still party covered by her shall as she gave her own soft breasts a gentle squeeze, feeling her own nipples scraping ageist the palms of her hands. Ezia gently played with her own breasts, lifting them, molding them, teasing them as soon enough she let out a arousing soft gasp fallowed by a hot puff of air from her cheery pink lips. "T-they feel good!" Ezia softly said, her answer simple as she continued to grope her self at Vesprias orders, all while Vespria continued her game as Ezia would shiver and jolt in her seat as she felt tendrils slither along her inner thighs, up her legs, reaching their mark after pulling aside the saints virgin white panties and began to gently stroke Ezias exposed flower. Ezia all the while gazing deeply into her hostesses eyes. "I-its good mistress...Ah... Its good!"

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:30 pm

"Mm..." Vespira loved hearing her prey refer to her by her proper title. The knight proved easily shocked as both her sex and anus were stimulated by the serpent's scaled fingers. The pink haired woman did not protest though as those hips rocked with Vespira's hand. Each thrust caused a soft squish sound, teasing their ears with the knight's shameful display.

But, Ezia did not care. The Saint was in her own little world now. Hands groped and squeezed the Ospoden's own breasts as she admitted how this felt. Tendrils continued to tease the Saint's glistening flower as the Gorgonian slithered closer. "Yesss, thisss place brings the truth out of everyone," Vespira hissed, "Both the patrons and the workers learn every dark ssecret about their own bodies. But more importantly, we make both parties feel very... very... good."

"Now, is that wrong?" Vespira asked softly, "You want to feel more of thisss, yess? I know your preciousss knight certainly does." The Gorgonian drew back. A long scaled phallus slowly slid out from her sheathe, glistening and glimmering under the bright lights. She let Ezia take in the sight before turning towards Diva.

Fingers withdrew from the knight's sex and ass. THe Gorgonian gripped the woman's waist as that long erect cock began to saw along those exposed netherlips. "And what of you, Diva?" Vespira hissed softly, "You are already dripping wet. How long has it been ssince you embraced these needs, hm?" The rough scales dragged across the flushed lips and grazed over Diva's hardened pearl. Vespira's heated tip pressed against the woman's entrance only to tease her somemore. "Tell your Misstresss what you want right now."

The tendrils teasing Ezia had already withdrawn, leaving Ezia with no stimulation besides her own groping fingers. The Saint saw her knight bent over on the floor while this serpent teased her with that long shaft of scaled meat.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 pm

AH... Ah its good... its very good!" Ezia gasped as she blissfully rolled her head back in pleasure, gasping to the ceiling above as she molded her own breasts at Vesprias command. Feeling the palm of her hands slide over the tips of her harden nipples slowly, smoothly, forcing the saint to let out a soft moan as the tendrils worked their magic oh her exposed sex as Vespria teased the two Ospodens playfully. Ezia didn't even care how unsightly she must look right now, nor did she care how her knight posed so shamefully on the floor, allowing their host to tease her, the thoughts never even crossed the saints corrupted mind as she only seemed to gasp and cry in blissful heat.

"AH! Y-yes! Ah Yes!" Ezia gasped in response to her hostesses question before being allowed to rest as Vespira drew back from her allowing her to repose back into her seat panting heavily, yet even as Vespria turned away the saints bright blue eyes slowly shifted to witness the myrical that was Vesprias scaly spear slowly slide out from its sheathe. The saints eyes lighting up as it glimmered and sparkled in the light. "Oh m-my...." Ezia slipped, her eyes focusing on Vesprias length, the sight causing her heart to thump harder inside her own chest as Vespria would notice the saints breaths become more rapid.

Meanwhile Diva gasped as her hostess fingers suddenly withdrew from her tight sex and rear as Vespria would see the corrupted knight almost melt into the floor as she was given a moment to relax, a moment Diva spend heavily gasping on the floor below not resisting as Vespria her host teasingly skimmed a hand over her spin sending a shiver of pleasure up her body befor Diva felt Vesprias hands take her by the hips before pressing her magnificent cock ageist her exposed sex, sawing slowly along her drooling flower as Diva couldn't help but arch her back and moan to the wall in front of her. "I-i...." Diva stuttered as she heard Vesprias question and hesitated, the knight awkwardly gazed back at her saint as Vespria might notice Divas cheeks brighten that much more red, seeming to be to embarrassed to awsner in front of her charge. However Vespria would soon her the saint gasp behind her as she teased her own breast and gazed over at her knight and smile. "i-its ok..." Ezia gasped softly, the recognition giving Diva the confidence she need to answer as she shyly looked away. "Ah... I-its been... n-nearly three mouths..... s-since I.... I was with her...." Diva gasped with a answer, refering to a her, not Ezia but someone els the knight must hold dear befor Vespria cruelly dragged her thick scaly cock along her sex, scales scrapping over her special pearl forcing the knight to let out a soft moan of pleasure befor she hesitantly gazed back at Vespria and blushed brightly at the question. "w-what I want?.... I-i don't.... I don't know..AuH!... I-i want.... I want...." Diva gasped with each phrase as she rocked back ageist Vesprias cock befor she awkwardly gazed back to her dear friend Ezia again. "Ah.. I-i want to feel it agin....m-my mistress?...I-I want to feel like I did with Alexandra!" Diva selfishly answered, admiring her desire with a pleasurable shout.

Meanwhile near by Ezia watched, her cheeks flushed, panting heavily as watched her knight and Vespria play with a look of awe inspired amazement as she teased her self by rolling her breasts and squirming in her seat restlessly. The saint clearly so sheltered that this was all new, not blinking as she watched from her seat and curiously wondered if Vespria was really going to manage to fit that big thing into her friend. That thought crossed her mind as Ezia a hand left her own breast and began to wander, skimming slowly along down her body as the saints hand came to her thigh and rubbed their moment befor discovering the same sacred chalice Vespria once touched. However in her heat Ezia hesitated to touch her self.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Ezia would soon have her question answered. Vespira did not recognize the name Diva mentioned but it was obviously another female. The Ospoden knight was going to experience bliss that no other mere woman could provide.

"You think too ssmall, Diva," Vespira hissed softly, "Your Misstresss can give you sso much more..."

As the Gorgonian spoke, the serpent woman pushed her hips forward. The molten hot and throbbing tip parted Diva's netherlips wide open. Ezia had front row seats in seeing her loyal guardian fall before this scaled spire. Vespira's rod pulsed and throbbed, aching to ravage this alien woman and claim her soul. But, Vespira resisted the urge. She hissed sharply as her hips pushed slowly. Inch after inch disappeared inside the knight. Inner walls were forced to stretch to fit the Gorgonian's scaled girth.

It seemed endless. Diva could feel the tip pushing deeper and deeper. Vespira would stop briefly, torturing the idea that there was no more before pushing another inch in. Finally, hips pressed against Diva's ass. The drooling tip pressed hard against the Ospoden's cervix. Vespira groaned softly. "Mmm... Sso tight... Do not faint yet, my pet," Vespira hissed, "We only jusst begun."

Hips drew back only slightly, enough to get those rough scales to dig into Diva's soft velvet walls. Vespira's hips began to sway, grinding those scales into the knight's passage. She started slowly, gradually gaining speed before soon exceeding normal speeds. Her hips were shivering rapidly like a rattlesnake's rattle. Several scales were rapidly stroking in every direction, tenderizing and exposing every weak spot in Diva's tight cunt. Ezia was given her own show as Vespira's shapely hips and rear rewarded the thrall with a prismatic display of colors and shapes, frying one Ospoden with visual stimuli while the knight suffered physically.

No matter how hard Diva's muscles tightened, those hips would not slow. The tightening muscles only caused the scales to dig in deeper and tenderize the already hypersensitive flesh further. Vespira continued even if Diva could not. Her cock swelled, pulsing harder and faster as the Gorgonian hissed with delight. She enjoyed the sounds the defeated woman made and loved how those walls shuddered and clung to her magnificent rod.

Vespira held Diva's hips firmly as her hips finally stopped. "Like I ssaid, we are only jusst beginning," the Gorgonian said as her hips began to draw back. Scales drag across tenderized inner walls, swollen g-spot, and erect clitoris. The alien serpent pulled her hips back until only the tip remained inside Diva. Then, the Gorgonian thrust all fourteen inches deep inside that tender sex. Her hips drew back again only to thrust back in again and again. Each thrust caused that hot tip to slam against the entrance to Diva's womb. Ezia saw the scaled behemoth disappear only to return as it went in and out, in and out of her loyal knight.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Things quickly heated up and neither Diva or Ezia moved to stop it, both ospodens where so enthralled by the situation that they didn't even think about how shamefuly this lewd snake was treating them both. Ezia in her haze only watched Vespiras splendor, watched her tease her knight, her friend Diva, it was arousing, intoxicating to watch as Ezia couldn't help but gasp. Bright blue eyes watching her mistress rightly take Diva by the hips and saw her magnificent cock ageist the knights inviting sex. The sound Diva made was like music, music that only complimented the sound of Vesprias voice and the sway of her alluring body. Ezia was lost in the majesty of Vesprias hypnotic form and couldn't bring her self to look away even as her hands began to wander and explore her self in her new sense of wanting heat.

Diva mean while was at the gorgaians mercy, not that Diva was fighting her hostess in anyway as she laid on the ground face first ageist the floor, her beasts pressed ageist her chest and the cool floor tiles."M-mistress.... y-you.....Y-you can?.. give more? Diva repeated in curiosity as she struggled to gaze back at her wonderful hostess with a look of wonder, curious what her mistress ment? Yet Diva never got a reply, but soon found out as Vespria choose to speak with actions not words. Vespria suddenly, but gently, pushing her hips forward and having her solid molten tip press ageist Divas sex with a unexpected sharpness. The strange sensation surprising the thralled knight as Diva gasped and jolted upwards, arching her back in a awkward pose on the floor befor Vespria did the unspeakable and continued that pressure as Vespria discovered just host tight her new pet knight truly was....

"Mah! Uhah!AH!!" Diva gasped in heat, her mouth hanging open as her jaw simply relaxed, she felt her hosts large warm thing slowly spear into her from behind, spreading open her sex and pressing into her in a way she never quiet experienced as slowly Vespria drove into the knight, forcing Diva to feel inch after inch of her scaled cock sink into her throbbing fold as Divas pussy tightly clenched and hugged around Vespria invading cock, feeling each scale, each pulse, her teeth clinching as it felt as if Vespira was going to splinting her two.

"AH!" Diva moaned intensely, it was like Vespiras cock never ended as she drove into Diva, impaling the knight on her length slowly, ensuring Diva felt her enter until finally Diva felt Vesprias hips meet the soft cushion of her ass and the spear head of Vesprias cock snugly pressing up ageist her cervix. "Ah! Oh oh! bless Astol!.... i-its so big!" Diva gasp in awe, her body trembling as she barley managed to accept her hosts beastly cock, yet it was far from over as Diva wasn't given the time to get use to the mass inside of her befor Vespira hissed loving words befor the sound of Diva letting out a shocking gasp graced both Vesprias and the saints ears as Diva felt her mistress slowly draw back, feeling the rough sensation of Vesprias scales dig along the inner walls of her sensitive sex, forcing out a present gasp of pleasure befor a yelp of surprise as Vespira sought to push Diva further.

AOH!" Diva shouted as Vespria swayed her hips, her scales grinding inside Divas sacred chalice as Diva felt the soft tickle run along the tightness to her womb. Vespria shaking her hips like a rattle snake and stroking Diva in places no normal person could ever touch in her wildest dreams as Diva was quickly pushed into the deep in of what Vespria was capable of. "AH!UGHAAH!!!" Diva let out in pleausre, crying to the wall infront of her as Vespria pressed into her from behind, forcing the knight to bounce and dance on her cock like her own personal pole to ride as Vespria tenderized the sexually charged knight resolve into a fine paste with her expertise as it was long befor Vespria felt Divas body struggling to hold of a orgasm.... yet like a bursting dam, Diva could do little to stop it as Vespria knew exactly what to touch, what to tease, what to play with as she found what made Diva tick in a matter of moments and even found Divas weak points that were never touched until now as Vespria rode the knight into her first orgasm of the night. Hearing the blissful sing of Divas lips as she cried to the ceiling above, her sex gushing her release over the gorgons cock befor falling limp in a exhausted heap of warm flesh..... yet Vespira made her point clear.... it was only the beginning and she drove back her hips, dragging her scales accost the knights hyper sensitive walls, reigniting the spark in her core until only the hip remained inside the trembling knight only to suddenly pull Diva back as she pressed forward, impaling Diva on her thick fourteen inches of length again forcing Divas eyes to widely open, overwhelmed by pleasure that filled her..... only to have it happen agin.... then agin.... like she was being jolted back to life by her hostesses diamond hard cock that rattled inside of her sensitive body knocking at the door to her womb agin and agin. OHA!! AH!!!"

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

The thrusting grew faster as the scaled spire went all the way in and out of Diva's still twitching sex. Vespira hissed sharply as her cock swelled and pulsed harder inside the alien knight. Her grip on the woman's hips grew tighter as she pulled her into each and every thrust.

"Ahhhhhnnnnn!" A sharp hissed followed by a loud cry sound as Vespira pushed in a final time. The Gorgonian's molten seed flooded into the Ospoden's womb and soaked over those tenderized inner walls. The serpent woman remained buried inside her prey. Swell after swell rippled down the majestic shaft, releasing globs of alien seed into the holy knight.

Vespira took a slow breath. She enjoyed the feel of this defeated knight wrapped helplessly around her cock. She remained inside for a few moments longer before pulling out. Ezia could see her protector unceremoniously fall to the floor. Excess seed oozed out of twitching netherlips. But, Ezia would not have much time to think about that as Vespira turned towards the Saint once more. The Gorgonian's scaled cock was still erect, dripping with alien seed and Diva's shame.

"What are you doing?" Vespira hissed as she gazed into Ezia, "Come here. I know you are curiousss. You want to have a tasste. Do not keep your Misstresss waiting." The snake woman pushed her cock against Ezia's face, rubbing both Diva and her own sexual fluids over the Saint's face. With Diva out of the fight, Vespira was going to have fun breaking down Ezia into the slut she truly was.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Diva was thrusted into hard and fast, her body reeling with each hump as she felt each twitch of Vesprias scales extended with each rattle like sway of her hips. It was amazing, but monstrously over whelming even for the knight who survived the sexual appetite of a rak'tar nest. However this was a different kind of pleasure, it wasn't forced, it wasn't harsh, it wasn't brutal, however it was defiantly not gentle, it hosted a different sensation of feeling inside the knight that she simply couldn't express into true words, only the pleasuring cry's and shouts that left the knights lips as she once agin came around Vesprias glorious cock.... The serpent feeling Divas pussy muscles squeeze and wrap around the marvelous rod, massaging its length with uncontrolled spasms befor Vespria her self reached her limit of passion and released her self inside of Divas sacred chalice...

"AUHAHHHHHHH!!!" Diva cried in a whale of passion and defeat, her jaw dropping open as she felt the sensation of Vesprias pulsing cock ripple threw her body, syncing with the rapid pace of her heart beat. Vespria would be pleased to see Diva twitch and spasm in her embrace befor simply falling limp from sheer over exertion of pleasure... The Knight was strong, however sexually she had much to learn from the serpent and endurance was a sure thing to work on as the knight simply collapsed to the floor below, shivering as Vespria pulled out from her tight sex as the scales tickled and scrapped on their way out forcing Diva to cums on last time in her unconsciousness for Vesprias enjoyment....

Ezia all the while watched until the Climax of the mesmeric show, the saints hands still teasing her own breasts as she gasped in a new found heat.... it was only until she heard Vesprias voice did Ezia jump in surprised as her bright blue eyes flicked to the serpents in a glow of surprise. "Y-yes Mistress. I am curious... but.. I-im also scared...I-i never... did something like this befor..." Ezia was heavily breathing, rugged, waiting, excited, yet nervous, she was uncertain of the situation, even the mental softening wasn't enough to quell the saints purity of heart, Vespria could see in her eyes. It was like Ezia never saw sex befor... in truth she never has, she understood how it worked to a extent... and had a idea of what felt good thanks to Vespria teasing moments ago, yet Vespria was dealing with a completely pure and blank marble slate that could be molded into what ever she desired for pleasure, Vespria didn't let Ezia think long however as the serpent slithered forth as Ezia soon discovered the majestic cock bobbing in front of her face... The saints eyes locking with its hypnotic sway befor Vespria decided to tease her by slapping her cheek with the mushroom like tip, slathering cum and her own knights shame over one cheek befor doing the other in what most would consider to be a humiliating display of dominance.... however Ezia wasn't thinking straight as she simply took the gentle slaps and gasped softly, watching the cock sway side to side befor Ezia did what felt instinctively right, she leaned forward after she gently reached up and caught the swaying cock, gently holding its length in her angel soft hands as she blushingly leaned in and puckered her lips, closed her eyes and kissed the tip of Vesprias heavenly cock befor Ezias womanly instinct took over and she softly licked the tip, tasting the combined flavors of both Vespria and Diva on her tongue. "m-my goodness.... i-its so bitter a-and sweet..." Ezia commented with a flushed smile befor she leaned in for more.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Ezia may cling to her purity but the saint was no longer fighting the serpent. Vespira had all the time in the world to peel away every layer of resistance this slut in training had left. It did not take much nudging though as the Ospoden woman proved eager enough to experiment. The lovely woman kissed the glistening cock and tasted what would soon be deep inside her.

The serpent woman grabbed Ezia by the hair. As the saint leaned for another taste, Vespira's hips thrust forward. Inches of hot scaled meat pushed past the alien woman's lips, filling her mouth and throat with its throbbing might. The Gorgonian pushed the thick tip into the back of Ezia's throat, blocking her air and filling her senses with the taste of her glimmering rod. "If you want more, you musst earn it," Vespira hissed, keeping a tight hold of Ezia's head, "Please your Misstresss and you will be rewarded."

Vespira pulled out of the woman's mouth and throat, letting the Ospoden take a breath. "Your oral needs work," the Gorgonian continued, "You will use your entire body to please your Misstresss." Green fingers traced over a breast then the other. "Every cell of your body belongss to me now... Do not let yoursself be outdone by Diva."

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Ezia clung to her purity with everything she had, however will little fight left the saints pure heart was quickly corrupted by Vesprias magical eyes and thick cock as the golden blond haired ospoden leaned in to gently taste the tip of her mistresses length only to find Vespria take matters into her own hands. Taking a handful of the Ezia's golden hair Vespria suddenly and uncaring drove the full of her self into into the saints awaiting mouth with one rough and sudden thrust that filled the back of her throat. "GAHK!" Ezia gagged suddenly, her bright blue eyes growing wide in shock and surprise, not ready for Vesprias sudden show of force and the thickness that cut off her breath from her longs as Ezia struggled for a brief moment, however with Vesprias coaxing Ezia found her head bobbing along the length of her mistresses majestic alien cock, feeling the sensation of Vesprias scales run along the soft caress of her tongue befor Vespria tightly held her head in place with the fullness of her cock jammed between the saints lips.

Ezias eyes rolled back as she spasmed and jolted, not struggling, yet her body struggling for breath as she simply heard the gorgons words in her mind numbing state echo in the hollow mind that Vespria was carving from the Saints psyche until Vespria pulled her self free from the poor saints mouth and throat, allowing Ezia to take the breath she prayed for as she relaxed in her seat and heavily panted in a sense of overwhelming pleasure and awe. "Ahhuhh...I-i'm sorry.... I-ill do better!" Ezia softly gasped in response to Vesprias comments regarding her performance or lack there was befor shivering as she felt Vesprias fingers trace over her breasts in a soothing manner that only made the saint shiver with lust. "AH!... I-I belong to you!" Ezia repeated with another gasp as she twisted in her seat. "I-I wont let Diva out do me.... AH!" Ezia once again repeated as she simply rested back in her seat and basked in the pleasure Vespria bestowed on her.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:18 am

While Ezia's responses were pleasing enough, the Gorgonian was not pleased with the Saint's lack of activity. Her hand gave one of the Ospoden's breasts a harsh squeeze, causing the flesh to bulge around the alien serpent's grip. "Then why are you jussst laying there?!" Vespira hissed sharply.

Vespira yanked Ezia off the chair, tossing the holy woman unceremoniously onto the floor. "On your knees..." the serpent demanded, "Please me with your body, your Misstresss commands it."

Tendrils sprout forth, lashing like whips. Every strike was aimed at what remained of the Saint's outfit, ripping and tearing pieces here and there. Vespira started slow, giving pause with each strike to give Ezia a chance to correct her lack of initiative. This was of course all new for the Saint. But, Vespira was confident that instinct would lead to some sort of experimentation. The alien criminal was convinced that these Ospoden women were just hiding their inner whore behind this supposed holy faith, Diva revealed that much already. And it was unlikely Ezia would not want to displease her Mistress further, forcing the woman to think hard and fast to get back on the Gorgonian's good side.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Ezia had no clue what she was doing, nor did she consider her self on Vesprias bad side, however a wide eyes glare appeared on the saints face as Vespria stated her inactivity with such a harsh tone befor roughly gripping a breast that force the saint to let out a shout of mixed pleasure and pain. "AH!! I-I apologize!... I-i didn't mean to offend you my mistress!" Ezia cried as Vespria roughly handled those soft breasts that molded around her finger tips befor Vespria in her frustration tanked Ezia from her seat and tossed her to the floor.

Ezia shouted in pain as she hit the floor, collapsing to her side near Diva her knight who was still utterly blisses out thanks to Vesprias games, yet as Ezia tried to crawl to her knees like her Mistress commanded she was suddenly smacked with the length a whip like tendril that send the saint reeling in pain as she let out a high pitch cry. AH!!!" Ezia cried with a loud gasp of pain befor another swipe of that whip tore open a new tare in her outfit and left a red mark over her soft delicate skin befor there was another, and another as Vespria held nothing back on the poor saint, and before long poor Ezia was heavily gasping in nothing but torn remnants of her holy cloths. "I-i didn't mean to offend you... I-i s-sorry..." Ezia gasped as she struggled to hands and knees, crawling to Vesprias side only to again let out a shout of pain as another whip cracked ageist her bare back, leaving a welted red sore accost her back that nearly caused her to collapse yet she managed to reach her mistress with the strength she had as Ezia rested on her knees befor the powerful lord and her lordly cock.

Concerned, confused, yet convenient blue eyes glared up at Vespria from below, heavily gasping for breath as Ezia was unsure, she did something to anger her mistress but didn't understand what however the saint needed to think fast as she received another smack to the back that once again forced her to let out a cry of pain befor she reach up and held the gorgons swaying hips, again face to face with that majestic cock bobbing befor her very eyes. " I-Ive never... done something l-like this befor m-my mistress....b-but I-i'll do my best.." Ezia said honestly befor she gently reached up and took Vesprias length into her hand and like a spear she ran her fingers along its length gently while Ezia with her other hand reach out and took Vesprias hand to gently hold as she jerked off the gorgon cock for now as she slowly seemed to see what she could do......

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:16 am

Vespira was impressed how submissive Ezia had become. The pain and punishment only made the Saint eager to remedy her mistakes and become favored by her Mistress once more. The Gorgonian sneered down at the supposed holy woman. In the end, this holy leader was nothing but a submissive slut waiting to be claimed by a dominating force. Vespira was pleased to be that very force.

The whips showed their impatience as excuses did nothing to solve the issue. But, the strikes slowed when Ezia touched the scaled spire. Even the scales were warm to the touch. The Ospoden woman could feel the cock pulse beneath the scales. Ospoden had males so it was simple enough to understand what could please the sexual organ. Diva's sex certainly pleased the Mistress. Stroking it made it throb though it required a tight drip to get much of a reaction through those scales. The scales dug into Ezia's hand as she slid her hand back up for another stroke.

With had it scratched her hand, Ezia got a feel of what it did to Diva's insides. It was like countless nails dragging across every inch of flesh. The only spot spared the scales was the tip which was hotter than the scales. Rubbing it caused the rod to stiffen more as Vespira hissed. The precum and Diva's juices made it easy to rub it with little friction.

Tendrils traced the red marks they produced, adding faint pins and needles to Ezia's sensations. The tips dragged a bit harder as time went on, revealing their impatience. Vespira understood the woman was learning but she will not tolerate hesitation.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:46 am

Ezias hesitation was more because of the unknown of how to proceed, however Vesprias cruel teasing and gentle swats only forced the saint to think faster as she struggled with the concept of how to pleasure her mistress. Fearful gasp showed Vespria that the saint was trying her best yet she was just so inexperienced that she had little concept of what might feel good. However Ezia didn't under stand that gently stroking that scaled cock displayed a reaction in her mistresses features as those blue eyes flicked up for a quick peak. Vesprias cock was hard, long, and thick, covered in soft scales that were smooth going down yet rough as she pulled her hand back to gently stroke the length of her shaft befor repeating the same motion with her hand.

"Ah! I-its so smooth...." Ezia whispered as she jerked her hand back and forth over its length, the sensation alone only made Ezia fantasies how the cock felt els were... her knight had it inside of her only moments ago and look at her now, Ezia thought as she timidly gazed back at her knight in curiosity.... yet this only got Ezia a sharp jab to the back from the tendrils tracing her bare back forcing her to gasp in a shout of pain befor Ezia realized it. If she wanted to make Vespria feel good.... then she needed to use her body, not her hands alone... She needed to give Vespria the same treatment as her faith, she need to give Vespria every fiber of her being.... but that also ment..... Ezia considered this as she stroked Vesprias cock with a few more gentle strokes befor she let go, accepting the next swat that came with a gasp of pain and a new red mark accost her ass befor gazing up at Vespria with soft kind eyes, taking the gorgons hand into her own and smiled.

"... Mistress.... w-will you...." Ezia said with a shy stutter. "Will you be my first..... p-please.... I-i never did something like this befor.... and Im scared..."" Ezia gasped as she struggled to stand on her own weak wobbly legs and leaned into Vesprias chest as she contained to gaze up at the gorgon with a look of need, wanting to know if Vespria accepting the request. "W-will you let me experience...... experience what Diva experienced?" Ezia asked with sincerity as Vespria would feel the saints hand wrap around her cock once again.... the saint seeming to angle it with her self... ready for Vesprias acceptance....

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:05 am

The submissive Saint decided to submit further to Vespira's rule it seemed. The Gorgonian was amused by the request. She took Diva without giving the knight much of a choice. Now the knight's superior was offering her virginity to the alien crimelord.

It was a tempting offer indeed but Ezia still needed to earn such a 'boon'. The tendrils stroked the Ospoden's tender form. "I will take you when you properly earn it, my pet. Firsst, you musst prove your ability as my sslave. Diva performed well but I have much higher expectationss for a woman of your caliber. Do not worry, I will teach you. By the time your knight wakes, she will be the one jealouss of what you have become under my care."

"Now, on your knees," she ordered, tendrils yanking Ezia back down to a kneeling position, "Thisss is where you belong until orderss dictate otherwise. When you follow, you shall crawl on your hands and knees. Those women you ssaw in the lower floors, they earned the right to walk. You will earn the ssame in time."

A tendril wrapped and tightened around Ezia's neck like a leash. "Come," she ordered, tugging on the makeshift leash. The Gorgonian led Ezia to the giant bed of pillows. There, she pressed a keypad and brought a number of view screens to life. Each monitor revealed a private room where various female slaves were tending to a male alien patron they were assigned to.

The serpent woman pulled Ezia back onto her lap. The scale spire was pressed against the Ospoden's asscheeks and back, the alien woman feeling it pulse with heat against her tender skin. "Each of my girls are well trained..." Vespira hissed softly into Ezia's ear, her forked tongue licking the alien's ear teasingly, "Watch them... Sseee how they use their bodies to pleasure their massterss. You will sssoon feel what they felt and what your knight felt when you are ready."

The audio was on. She could hear all their moans, their passionate gasps, their heated praise for their patron's size and girth. Some were riding on a monster's lap while tendrils and claws squeezed and fucked other orifices. Other women were on their knees, sucking on their patron's cocks while using smothering their shaft with their heaving breasts. The techniques and positions varied with each person and changed over time.

Vespira rocked her hips gently, letting Ezia feel the cock slide up and down her back as a constant reminder. She took one of the Saint's hands and guided it down between her thighs. She guided those fingers to tease those flushed petals and erect clitoris while another hand guided Ezia's to a breast. "Sseee how happy they are to ssserve, Ezia?" Vespira hissed soothingly into the woman's ear, "Each of them have found their true purposse. Your council is trying to take that away from them and will take thisss away from you as well. You only have jusst found what you have been misssing all thisss time, Ezia. It can be yourss if you do two sssimple thingss. Sssubmit and obey... Tell your Misstresss what you have learned sso far."

As Ezia spoke, Vespira would continue to make the alien woman fondle and masturbate while watching this lewd footage.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next