View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Price for Peace (for Vespria) 

Post Re: Price for Peace (for Vespria)
"I-i must earn it?...ah!" Ezia repeated softly as Vespria continued to gently stroke her sensitive body. The Ospoden saint feeling the soft tips of the mistresses tendrils glide over her sore and sensitive skin, Vespria keeping her on the edge of pleasure and desire. "M-my caliber?.." Ezia repeated agin and simply gazed up at Vespria with bright and worry blue eyes, curious by what her mistress ment by those alluring words, however Ezia wasn't given much time to dwell on the idea before she felt a tendril suddenly wrap around her neck and yank her to the floor as a shout of surprise came from Ezias lips befor she fell to her knees as Vespria forced the saint into a lower position, a position not even with the right to stand and walk on her own two feet as Ezia in her role only looking up into those hypnotic eyes with the same view as praying to a goddess as Vespria made her point vividly clear to the saints listening ears.

"Y-yes mistress.... I-ill earn the right.... I-i'll do it for you m-my mistress!" Ezia said with a hot gasp, her eyes glossing over as she gazed up into her goddesses eyes, the look in the saints eyes was almost fanatical in nature as Ezia leaned forward with pleasure, dropping onto all fours and like a pet she crawled, she crawled behind Vesprias, letting her mistress guide her by the leash around her neck as the saints eyes never left the swaying hips of Vesprias hypnotic rear. The look of love in Ezias eyes as she was lead to Vesprias personal bed of pillows, soft and fluffy as a cloud as Ezia didn't even turn to gaze at the monitors that rose from Vesprias command, not until Ezia was suddenly lifted by Vesprias tendrils and into her mistresses loving embrace as Ezia smiled with drunk hypnotic happiness as she found her self in Vesprias lap facing the screens.

Ezias jaw dropped open, her face in awe as she felt the warn length pressed ageist her ass, rubbing ageist her back as the sensation alone forced the saint to squirm restlessly, rubbing and nussling ageist Vesprias cock and pillowy breasts as she sat comfortably in her lap. "Ah! Th-their trained?" Ezia said softly, cocking her head to the side as she felt the tickle of Vespria tongue gently lick her ear forcing her to gasp as the saints eyes focused in on the monitors she was told to watch. Ezia seeing the images of girls, humans, aliens, oddly skinned women, and men of shapes and sizes, all of them.... fucking, sucking, and smothering each other in lust, lust that made Ezia blush, yet she wasn't shy, or embarrassed, it was merely a reaction of the saints own desire for the same pleasure, pleasure that she was so cruelty denied as she felt her mistress tease her by rocking her hips in a motion that forced the length of that cock to slide up and down between the saints wonderfully soft ass.... reminding her of its presence below her. Yet worse was Vespria sensed the saints want, her need, her desire, and she used this to her advantage by coaxing the saint into doing something that she has yet to true do for her self.

Vespria guided Ezia, guided the saint to pleasure her self by manipulating her own limbs, showing her to use her own fingers to touch her self gently, to feel her sex, the heat from her own clit, and the stiffness of her breasts as Vespria would sense the saints excitement, her lust, so pent up and ready to be release, she was a virgin, and holy virgin that was shelter and protected from ever pursuing such desires as Vespria helped her holy pet masturbate in her lap as Ezia in her need touched her sex, gently ran her fingers along her clit as she at the same time groped her own swollen breast as she shouted a moan of pleasure."Th-they look so happy!.. Ah!.. I-i'm so happy!..... Auh!....I-i cant take this away!..... AH!..... I-I don't want it to stop!" Ezia cried as she watched the screens, bouncing in Vesprias lap as continued to pleasure her self and listen to Vesprias wonderful voice. "I-ill submit and obey!... AH!.... I-I.... I learned that..... that.....Ah!" Ezia paused suddenly, her eyes squeezing shut as her masturbating sped up. The saints finger tips pumping into her self quickly, rapidly, wanting to feel release.... befor Vespria would feel the saints body tense up as she arched in her lap, toes curling, her body trembling under the force of her own pleasure as Ezia brought her self to orgasm. Like a tidal wave of pent up emotion, her nectar splashed from her sex and ran down inner this and Vesprias lap as she collapsed back into her mistresses embrace to catch her breath. " I-i learned...*pant*... I learned I-i love this f-feeling..... I-i dont want it to stop....." Ezia managed to say as she reached up to gently take Vesprias hand, guiding it to her lips as the saint began to gently lick her mistresses finger tips.

----------

Meanwhile Diva the exhausted knight was jolted awake, the sound of her saints cries had managed to reach the knights unconsciousness as not far from where Vespria and Ezia were practicing. Diva groaned awake as with a sensitive gasp she managed to roll her self onto her back where Vespria mistress would be able to see the extent of the knights wardrobe in disarray as Diva all the while gazed up at the pair sitting atop the bed of pillows only to see her saint fuck her self into orgasm and Vespria whispering sweet nothings into the saints ear. "W-what is the meaning of this...." Diva gasped as she exhaustedly gazed up from her position below demanding answers.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

"Mmm..." Vespira was very pleased to hear Ezia submit to her will. The Ospoden Saint was trembling in the Gorgonian's lap, feeling the wondrous sensation of an orgasm's afterglow was over the woman's senses. Ezia did not even hesitate as she took her Mistress's hand and began to lick the glistening fingers clean.

~W-what is the meaning of this...~

Diva had regained consciousness. The knight could hear Ezia's cries of passion among the sounds of several other women being fucked in the monitors. Vespira's lips curl into a smile as she looked over to see Diva just sprawled out on her back. Cum was still leaking out of her cunt and the knight had made no real attempts to get up. Not exactly a position to make demands.

The Gorgonian turned, bringing Ezia around so the Saint could see her lewd little knight. "How rude..." Vespira hissed, "Is that any way to sspeak to your Misstresss? Ezia, is thisss how you train your knightss to behave?" The serpent's eyes gazed down at Diva while she allowed Ezia to continue to taste herself on her Mistress's fingers.

"I will not allow thisss to ruin your firssst time," Vespira whispered softly into Ezia's ear, "Show her, show her what you have learned. Take me insside you and give your mind, body, and sssoul to your true calling..." The Gorgonian rocked her hips slowly, grinding that scaled spire against the alien woman's spine. "Tell your knight who you are and what you are now..."

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:10 pm

"Ergh..." Diva grunted as she struggled to sit up, the sound of moans mixed with Vesprias voice echoing between her ears along side her own heart beat as she panted in exhaustion. Violet eyes flicked upwards at the gorgon then to the holy saint fucking her self in her lap as it was this moment the knight realized the wrongness of it all and she slipped free from the hypnotic confusion, at least for the moment. Egh!.... T-this is wrong.... w-we are your guests! T-this isnt.....AH.." Diva gasped, her arm slipping in a pool of her own release as she fell back to the ground panting heavily.

"Ah *pant*..... N-no my mistress.... I apologize for my knights behavior..... Diva is just so over protective.... s-shes simply jealous like you said. Ezia said with a smile befor returning to Vesprias fingers, the horny saint licking her digits, sucking her finger tips and running her tongue along the scales of her palm. All while Diva watched from her lowly position beneath the gorgon and her saint after slipping in her own orgasmic juices. The look of despair in the knights eyes as she watched her saint fall so far. "N-no.... Ezia... w-wake up this is wrong!... S-she is.... she is..." Diva said in a shallow breath as tears began to from in her eyes, only able to watch as Ezia did the unthinkable.

"Y-yes m-my mistress...." Ezia said with a sweet whisper as she stopped licking Vesprias fingers and happily gazed down at her fallen knight, messy in a pool of her own release, such a lewd sight to see as Ezia kindly smiled down at her knight only to gasp as Vespria rocked her mesmeric hips. "AH!" Ezia gasped as she raised her hips only to show Diva the spire that would spring erect just beneath her awaiting pussy. "Ah!... W-watch Diva.... m-my sister.... I-I'm going to be one with Mistress too!.... b-because.... b-because I'm her pet.... I-IM MISTRESS PET!!!!" Ezia said befor she lowered her hips and with a gasp of awe slowly impaled her self on Vesprias cock, slowly and carefully as Vespria would feel her self at the gate of that saints holy seal, all while Diva watched in terror or the sexual display of domination.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:17 pm

The knight was still unable to make her body to move the way she wanted to. Seeing the knight struggle only goaded the Gorgonian more. She loved seeing her prey squirm. It was not often they broke free of her spell. But, it was too late for Diva. The Ospoden Knight's mind had not broke but her body certainly did, a sign of the evil snake's sexual prowess.

"Ahhh... S-Sso tight..." Vespira hissed as Ezia lowered herself on the scaled monster that Diva had inside her just some time ago. The Saint's first experience with the Gorgonian's cock was more divine than she could even imagine. The scales traced along every inch of her soft pink pussy. Every inch that went in only revealed another inch awaiting at the tightly spread entrance. The Saint's love juices drooled over the scaled shaft while the velvet walls hug around the thick monster.

"You heard your Ssaint," Vespira hissed, gazing down at Diva, "Watch her, watch her become what you were so willing to be jusst momentss ago. You showed her how. You showed her the way. Now, my loyal pet will show you what she has learned."

Vespira gently turned Ezia's head to gaze at her Mistress. The Gorgonian's hips would gently sway, grinding those scales while gently jabbing at the holy seal. "Brand thisss moment into your sssoul, my lovely ssslave..." Vespira hissed to the Saint before kissing her deeply.

The kiss would muffle the cries that came next. Vespira's hips surged upwards, punching her scaled ram right through the seal, becoming Ezia's first. The alien crimelord thrust hard and deep, pushing that hot tip until it was pounding the walls of Ezia's very womb. Not a bit of the Saint's sex or womb would be spared.

Diva watched in horror and defeat as those hips thrust faster and harder, faster and harder. Vespira's forked tongue would invade Ezia's mouth, tasting her tongue and throat as those muffled cries and sharp hisses rippled through the deep embrace. She fucked the Saint until those eyes fluttered. She fucked the Saint until those eyes lost all focus and rolled back into fluttering whites. Then she fucked the Saint some more.

Vespira broke the kiss, her hips shivering wildly to scratch with her scaled shaft while pumping upwards. She let forth a sharp cry as she filled her prey with hot globs of alien spunk. Diva could see the swells ripple up the shaft and disappear into the Saint's unsoiled form. "Mmm... Yesss... You are mine..." She hissed as her hips continued to thrust and fuck Ezia. Vespira wanted to ensure Ezia's first would never be forgotten. She wanted this Saint to think of this moment every time her purity is mentioned and praised. She wanted this Saint to think of this moment when she is standing before the council or her loving crowds. Vespira wanted this divine whore to remember what she truly is every time she looks in a mirror.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm

Diva watched in horror as her saint went down on Vesprias monstrous cock.Diva's dull violet eyes holding back tears as she only watched her saints face twist in pleasure and hideous arousal. "N-no! E-Ezia! Wake up! This isnt you! Stop! STOP IT!!" Diva gasped as she reached out to her saint yet the gorgons domination over powering Ezias mind was to strong, Ezia was to far gone as she was more then willing to impale her self on the majestic length of Vesprias thick cock.

"Ah!! AH!! UAH!" Ezia cried, rolling her head back and moaning to the ceiling, her body jolting as Vesprias thick tip pressed ageist her, splitting her open wide as Ezia began to slide down Vesprias length trembling eroticly with each inch she struggled to accept, her pussy hugging her mistress's cock with a loving embrace that only gathered the soft hisses Ezia prayed to hear and the shivering sensation of Vesprias swaying hips.

"AUH! YES! AH! Y-YESUHNMMM!! Ezia cried with pleasure befor Vespria reached out taking the saints lips as her own into a deep passionate kiss, muffling Ezias cries to come as Vespria rolled her hips and with a single thrust solidified her self as Ezias first lover.

All the while Diva watched, tearful eyes wide afther she beared witness to her saints unholy violation and now the fast and hard rape as Vespria forced the exhausted knight to watch her fuck Ezia into oblivion. "S-STOP IT! STOP!!" Diva cried for it to end under the sound of Vesprias hips slapping agiest Ezias ass, the sound of their lips holding back muffled cries of love making, the sound of their union as the saint reached heaven, forcing Diva to watch Ezia orgasm only to be fuck more, harder, faster as Ezia was made Vesprias personal cock sleeve until the mistress her self reached the limits and dumped her load deep into the saints pussy where Ezia passed out from exhaustion, impaled on Vesprias cock in her lap.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 am

Vespira felt no greater pleasure than hearing and feeling this supposed holy saint succumb. While the knight begged for it all to stop, Ezia cried for more until her body and mind gave out much like Diva's did.

"Ssstop? And why should I ssstop?" Vespira hissed. She pulled Ezia's head back by the hair, letting Diva get full view of the slack ahegao expression on the saint's face. "Thisss is not a face that ssays to sstop," the Gorgonian said with a smirk, "She ssaw what you had. She ssaw you beg for thisss and wanted it all. Ssso, I gave her everything she could ever imagine. Why deny her, mmm? Do you think she does not deserve thisss? Or perhapsss... You are eager for another round?"

The serpent woman slowly pulled out of Ezia. Cum drooled out of the Saint's spent sex. Ezia's virginity was no more, her purity soiled. Still holding the holy woman by the hair, Vespira let Diva look upon her savior for a few precious moments before letting the woman fall to the bed of pillows below.

The Gorgonian slithered towards the knight. Her hips swayed seductively while her scaled spire dripped with cum and Ezia's essence. "She tassted your shame, you know?" Vespira said softly, "She loved it and wanted what you had. Shall you tasste the shame of your ssavior? Are you not a bit curiousss? Or perhapss you want thiss..." her hand gently traced her long throbbing rod, "All insside you..."

"You claim to be pure. You claim to be righteousss," Vespira said as she stared down at Diva, "But deep down, thisss is what you are. Tell me, how did it feel having your Misstresss insside you? A knight should not lie. Did it feel better than when thisss Alexandra was insside you? You both could feel that way again. All you have to do is obey your Misstresss..."

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Fear, fear was written over Divas flushed and exhausted face as she watched her saint fall. Ezia and her knight both locking eyes at what was her first climax. Diva watching first hand as the orgasmic pleasure pouring into her body and soul as Vesprias cried with pleasure and drove into Ezia with force. Diva only saw Ezia arching deeply on the impaling cock, her back nearly pressed back into Vesprias chest as she twitched as glob afther glob poured into her virgin pussy, filling her with the vial seed of the evil snake befor Ezia collapsed, ony supported by Vespria's who kept her impaled on her long thick spear of throbbing meat for Diva to admire.

"N-no... E-Ezia! Y-your... N-no!" Diva said speechlessly, no words to express her terror as Vespria only drank in the knights dispair by showing her the saints bliss out face, the mind broken pleasure Ezia was cast into as she could only hand by the handful of hair and heavily gasp in what was the most wild ride of her shelter life.

" N-no! Y-your wrong!... No! " Diva said quietly in protest, her voice low, her breath heavy as Vespria simply forced Diva to watch as she discarded Ezia like a spent toy, dropping the saint into the bed of pillows befor slithering twords Diva who struggled to back away but the way of those hips forced the knight to pause as her eyes locked with the cock swaying side to side as she came closer. Vespria even teasing the knight with the hypnotic show by stroking her own cock forcing the knights lips to part in a deep gasp.

" N-no... I... I dont... Divas eyes returned slowly. "W-want it Diva said with a timid gasp, her eyes fallowing the cocks bounce, its sway, each motion of its length as Vesprias words echo cruely between her ears sending shivers of pleasure down her spin that only bored deeper into her crumbling psychi. " I-it... It felt good...you.. were better...

Last edited by Diva on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:41 am

"Mm... Sso ungrateful," the serpent was not pleased to hear Diva's denial of wanting another round. It would have been trivial to force herself upon the vulnerable knight. Even with those words of protest, the Ospoden woman had lost all strength and will to fight back. The alien woman tried to flee with what strength that remained only to hopelessly stare at the scaled spire dripping with seed and juices from her precious Saint.

"I grant you blisss that no other being in the galaxy can provide and you dare refuse your Misstresss?" Vespira hissed, "How dissappointing. I ssuppose I will jusst have to rely on my loyal pet to tend to my pent up needs."

Vespira turned and returned to the bed of pillows. Tendrils wrapped around Ezia, pulling the fallen woman closer. Face down on the pillows, the Saint's waists were pulled up, exposing that tight rear and a sex that was still drooling seed and nectar. The Gorgonian began to saw across those flushed netherlips before pushing the tip inside. Vespira ignored any pleas from Diva as she pushed in slowly, allowing Ezia to feel that scaled rod that conquered her just a moment ago.

"Ohhh... I can feel her wrapping around my cock," Vespira groaned, "Even now, she wantsss more. Even a Sssaint undersstands. You cannot fight what you truly are. Look..." The Gorgonian released her grip on Ezia's hips, letting Diva see how the Saint struggled to move those hips. "I am not commanding her to do thisss. Thisss is what she wantss. She wantss her Misstresss in deeper. Why should I deny ssuch a good little pet?"

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Divas glazed over eyes focused in on the throbbing cock bobbing in front of her face as Vesprias swaying hips captured the knights attention in a newly restored hypnotic trance. Divas lips dropping open in shallow breaths, salivating with excitement as her eyes never left the glistening rod as her body froze in what Vespria could only see as uncertainty. The knight knew this was wrong, she knew the mistress was evil, she knew that Vespria was using them, yet.... she couldn't control her self, she couldn't force her self to act on the danger, it was like her own protective instincts were being switch off one by one as Vespria force her to watch her own precious saint get raped, and now punish her with heavy weighted words that left a even heavier weight on her resolve.

"I-i dont... Ah.... I-i dont u-understand.... I-i.... I have too... I-i didnt mean to d-disrespect....." Diva gasped as tears began to form in her soft violet eyes, all the while her eyes not moving from the glistening cock that bobbed with each sway of Vespiras hips as her words showing impact on the knights crumbling mind. ".... I-i.... I have to.... p-protect her... y-your....." Diva gasped, she couldn't look away from Vesprias throbbing shaft as the knights eyes only fallowed until Vespria turned around and returned to the bed of pillows where Ezia her saint was exhaustively resting face down into the soft pillows as Diva would only heard the gasp escape her saints lips as she was jousted awake. Ezia didn't resist as she simply gasped at the sudden handing as Vespria used her tendrils to pull Ezia closer where Divas eyes would see the exposed saints drooling sex befor Vespria simply drove her self back into the poor tired saint where Diva and Vespria would both hear Ezia release a passionate cry that was only muffled by the pillows she buried her face into as she struggled to gather her own wits before her hips began to twitch and move with Vesprias own, only making their joining that much more intense.

Diva all the while only watched, here violet eyes gazing widely at the display of wild sex and ferocity as the sound of Vesprias words echoed between her ears and bounced around inside her hallow mind the more she watched the two play together. Vesprias humphing hips creating a show of lights as she drove into Ezia with sexual dominance, combined with the sound of her beloved saints crying simply shattered the Knights very concept of right and wrong as Diva in her fall lost her self in the moment of her own nightmare as her hands began to wander lower.... and lower. I-i..... I- cant....... Y-your..... a-are you?...... p-protecting Ezia?...." Diva gasped as Vespria would look back to find Diva was gently touching her self, masturbating as she was watching her saint get fucked. "I-I... AH! I want Ezia to be safe!! M-Mistress I-I.... want to feel good..... I-I want so much...." Diva gasped as she struggled in her own mind, her hand stroke her own clit as tears broke in her eyes, the knight was broken once agin..

Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 pm

"Mmm... Sso sselfish..." Vespira teased, "I made an offer and you refused, now you come begging for the world and more. I take care of all my loyal petsss. Do you want to have what my pet has right now, hm? Then earn it..."

The doors hissed open and a female servant entered with two sets of clothes in her arms. She bowed respectfully to Vespira before laying a skimpy outfit before the Ospoden knight. The color matched Diva's hair and armor but lacked any protections. Soft purple furs provided barely enough to cover the breasts and other tender locations. A collar and leash were included, the collar lined with circuity on the inside.

"Your training begins now, sslave," Vespira hissed as she looked down at the broken knight, eyes boring into the alien's softened mind, "Change into your new uniform. My sservant here will take you to your new workplace. Any who enter your room are your owners. You will give them everything and deny them nothing. You will be there ssex sslave, do you undersstand?"

The obedience collar would reward obedience by directly stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain while punishing resistance with ever growing agony. The Gorgonian would not take any risks with this knight, ensuring she kept out of the picture while Vespira had some alone time with the weakened Saint.

Even tired and exhausted, Ezia's hips were grinding back against the massive scaled spire inside her. Taking the Saint like this made those rough scales drag across the alien woman's g-spot even more as Vespira's hips continued to pound away any resistance this Ospoden still had left.

Should Diva comply, the servant would place the other outfit on a pillow before retrieving the knight's soiled attire. She then would take the leash and tug on it, silently ordering the Ospoden knight to follow. Following would bring a tingling sensation rippling through the woman's head that spread out throughout her entire body. The collar was already syncing up with Diva's mind to begin her training. As Diva left Vespira's chambers, the Gorgonian blew another hot load into Ezia's swelling womb. The serpent woman let forth a satisfying groan before grabbing Ezia by the hair and pulling up into a deep lingering kiss. When the kiss broke, all Ezia would see was those slitted pupils slowly spreading wide open, drawing the Saint deeper and deeper. "Letsss have a chat..." Vespira hissed softly, "Firsst, letss ssee about cancelling your plansss for the night..."

---

Diva was led down to the main level of the establishment. She could hear the music as patrons continued to enjoy what food and entertainment was available. The servant continued towards a more secluded area of the floor where there was a long wide corridor with several doors on each side. The servant reviewed a datapad before moving to one of the rooms.

"Your first customer is waiting," she stated, "The more you satisfy your clients, the more you will be rewarded. The best girl will share the Mistress's bed. You started late so you best work hard. Do not forget to call them Master if male or Mistress if female."

The servant unclipped the leash, leaving the collar to continue its insidious work. Inside was a small bedchamber with a large bed and numerous sex toys hanging on the walls. Sitting in a chair was a large muscular beast with long shaggy fur all over. A thick phallus hung limp over two swollen testes as the beast gulped from a large bottle of some sort of alcohol. "Finally! You kept me waiting, useless whore!" He growled as milky white eyes take in Diva's lovely form. Already, his phallus was swelling with anticipation.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 pm

"Ah!!..... Y-yes....I'll earn.... I-I'll earn!!" Diva repeated softly as she drove her fingers into her self, teasing her sex with much excitement as Vespria would see. The broken horny knight didn't even stop as the new slave enter the room and bowed to her mistress. Diva simply gazed up into Vesprias eyes and played with her self like a wanting whore until the next order came just befor Diva reached her climax with out ever breaking eye contact with the wonderful serpent.... the knight came with a jolt and spasm, her legs twitching as she gushed out a release right in front of her saint, Vespria and the lewd eyes of the slave befor Diva struggled to her feet with soft husky breaths of hot air. "Y-es Mistress..." Diva panted heavily befor she slowly began to disrobe at Vesprias command.

Diva slowly undressed, tugging at her leotard in places to loosen the tight form fitting outfit off her well developed form befor allowing the leotard to simply fall forgotten around her ankles where Diva shamelessly stud where all three could see her in all her naked glory and as commanded Diva nodded and began to get dressed with the slaves help. "Y-yes mistress I understand.... I-i earn your trust I swear it.... Ill be their slave.... for you... for Ezia...." Diva said with arousal and lust, her body shuttering in a almost excited sense of duty as she dressed in front of Vespria. Slipping on piece after piece as the sexually fashioned focused slave helped dress Diva in one of the houses skimpiest of outfits and a fan favorite, the pet slave attire.

The slave helped wrap the broken knight in a color that complimented Divas cute features of her violet pink hair and eyes, being a darker shade of purple that brought out those features more, making up the outfits thigh high stockings, and long tight gloves, fashioned each with fur ringlets on her writs and ankles that each sported built in hand and ankle cuffs with small lengths of chain for dominating fun if the master decided to take advantage of the feature. The outfit also sported Diva in a ute and flimsy string bikini like combination of a furry bra that hardly covered her nipples and a black laced g-string that left little to the wandering eyes that scanned over Divas tantalizing body. The slave completed the outfit with animal themed ears clipped into her hair and held snugly so they wouldn't fall off unless pulled off, a purple furry collar that contained the spurs and circuits to keep the pet tame, fashioned with bows and gold pins for decoration and finally tail of the same color, also fashioned with a large bow that almost hide her cute round ass as if to show that Diva was wrapped up like a present ready to be gifted away to the first lucky customer to have her.

Diva dressed as she was told, and even allowed Vespria to fashion the collar around her neck she desired too as almost instantly she was blessed with the sensation of obedience that forced Divas cheeks to flush and her body to go rigged in a euphoric sense of awe. "Ah!" Diva gasped in a horny state of woe befor the slave took it on her self attached the leash and like a pet Diva was gently tugged out the room and forced to fallow, that tail swaying as she was lead out.

Meanwhile Ezia was still bouncing on Vesprias massive cock, feeling the scales inside her tugged and scrapping in and out stimulating her body with tickling sensations that only fored her body to jolt and spasm with each movement Vespria made inside of the saints heavenly pussy that squeezed and massaged around Vesprias thick meaty thickness again and again. Ezia feeling Vespria grad her scales across her g-spot as Vesprias hips pounded away at any resistance the saint had left before the poor exhausted Ospoden holy women cried out with a moan of orgasmic passion, cumming along side her mistress who basically used the saint to masturbate. "AH!UAGHH!!!" Ezia cried with pleasure, her juices squirting out around her mistress cock befor she was pulled back and forced to arch in a awkward pose impaled on Vesprias cock to lean back and deeply kiss her loving mistress in a hot passionate kiss that lingered for a moment that lasted a life time as Vespria in the heat of it all broke their union with a loving pop then stared deeply into the saints wide lust driven eyes, boring deeper into the saints shattered mind. "ah.... w-what plans?" Ezia gasped in response, the saint was no completely at Vesprias cruel mercy as her new personal sex toy...

----

Diva was led to the ground floor of the ivory tower as she stepped out of the lift into the main hall of the colorful establishment where she heard the sound of party music playing and patrons enjoying their time and entertainment. It was a wonderful place as Diva couldn't help but find the ground floor more beautiful now then she did befor, trying to take in the sight of the colorful lights and the dancing show however the servant tugged her leash forcing her to fallow and again feel the pleasuring sense of her obedience as the slave guiding her took Diva to a more secluded area of the ground floor. The slave held the leash befor she took up a data pad and looked it over befor she simply looked to Diva who was gazing right at the holder of the leash. "Y-yes I understand... I-ill do my best..." Diva said with a stutter of words. Her body trembling as the slave unclipped the leash, the collar already doing wonders compelling Diva to wander inside of the room and allow the slave to close the door where Diva carefully stepped inside and made her way into the small bedchamber where she met her new master, a large furry beast sitting lazily on a chair, but more noticeable was his thick cock limply bobbing over his two large testicles, however it wasnt nearly as impressive as Vesprias glowing radiant member.

"I-i apologize master, I didn't mean to keep waiting." Diva said with a gasp as the collar rewarded her mind with the pleasure that kept her on edge. " H-how can I serve you my master, I a useless whore am at your command, merely say the word and I shall do as you desire." Diva said softly, dropping to her knees and bowed her head in a knightly fashion, however to any onlookers seeing her in that outfit bowing to this man would look like she was respecting his slowly growing cock.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 am

The alien beast stared at the kneeling woman. He did not know the gesture of respect and did not care. He was here for one reason and one reason only and that was to have his sexual desires fulfilled.

"Then hurry up and get started!" The beast grumbled, "I'm sure a whore like you can figure out how to pleasure a real man."

The creature's cock pulsed with hot blood as it continued to rise. The musky stench of testosterone filled the chamber as the beast remained sitting in the chair. He gulped down the rest of his bottle before slamming it down on the table. He was losing patience so it was best if Diva got started. Getting her master nice and hard seemed to be the best course of action. Every part of her body must be devoted to this beast's pleasure lest Vespira be disappointed.

As Diva worked, she could feel the heat within the throbbing meat. She could feel how heavy the beast's sac was. All that pent up aggression would soon be coating her body and insides soon. For now, the woman was teased with the musky taste of his precum oozing from the tip.

Large strong hands would finally grip the Ospoden's head. The thick tip pushed against the knight's lips, forcing his way inside that warm inviting mouth. Diva could feel her jaw straining to fit his hot meat as he pushed it to the back of her throat. His hips drew back only to thrust all the way into the woman's throat again and again, each thrust blocking Diva's air. This was Diva's first patron and he was already showing to be rather pent up.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 am

"Y-yes m-my master.....right away." Diva said with a soft gasp, the collar around her neck quickly rewarded her obeisances with the stimuli of present sensations thought her nervous system as she felt the surge of pleasure jolt through her trembling body, contracting of certain zones that left her aching to be touched as she staggered over to her master and carfully lowered to her knees to rest in between his parted thighs where she would get a close up and personal look with the master's beast of a cock.... limp and waiting.

"Oh.... My its so large m-master..." Diva said with a soft gasp, half embarrassed and half horny delight. The collar was doing wonders for her personality as she completely lost touch with her knightly honor as it was pushed out by the feel good feelings of the collars obedience and rewarding pleasure as her blushing face wantingly gazed at the limp spire in almost a confused way. Did it always look this way? Diva asked her self, never seeing a creatures cock that wasn't harder then stone... however she was be embarrassed to admit shes seen other creatures cocks.... having been raped befor and enslaved once or twice shes been trained to a degree, however she never practiced such things her self after returning to the order...... however the collar reminded her how somethings she learned during her time under the heel of a master..... it reminded her what a slave did.... what a whore did.... memories flooding her mind of her tameings, her rapes, violent fuckings, gang bangs, and even torture sessions.... however she always endured them, they were painful but she endured them, however this time it was different.... it felt good to think about her past..... her trained skills on sexual nature.... it felt good to consider how she could use those skill now as she gazed at the limp cock and smiled with a playful grin.

"M-master please for give me...." Diva gasped as she leaned in closer, her hand reaching out to gently stroke the beasts limp flabby cock. Diva stroking it genlty as her hands caressed the tip in a slow and easing motion. Her soft skin massaging his length in slow yet gentle thrusts befor Diva began to speed up as she felt the her masters cock get harder in her hands. Diva jerking him off carefully, watching his reactions to her touch and making sure to pleasure his cock in a magnificent way befor she reached what she considered to be the peak of his stiffness befor guiding his throbbing spear to her lips where Diva released a hot breath over the mushroom tip befor she gave his tip a soft and gentle lick with her soft silky tongue.

"Awe!" Diva gasped as she opened wide as her mouth slowly took in the tip of her masters cock as Diva closed her eyes and let out a soft but cute squeal as she sucked on her masters tip while rushing her tongue along the head in a circulating tease while she her self received the taming effects of the collar pleasuring the centers of her brain that only spurred on her horny desire to make her master the happiest man in the world.

Diva however was dealing with a very over zealous and aggressive patron, he wanted her to suck.... he wanted her to take her deep as Diva with out warning suddenly felt the heavy hand of the master grip the back of her head and with a show of forced drove him self into her mouth wedging her jaw wide open as he stuffed him self into the back of her throat with little care for her well being as Divas body suddenly jolted in discomfort as soft murmurs escaped the edge of Divas lips. Sounds of mixed pleasure and pain as her eyes squeezed shut and her lips struggled around the girth of her masters cock just befor he drew out, holding her head only to suddenly drive him self back into her mouth were the master basicly used Divas head to masturbate in his brutal show to sexual desire and conquest. Diva all the while was rewarded for her suffering as she shuttered him pain and pleasure, her eyes rolling back as she struggled the breath around the cock filling her lips... however her tongue managed to lash along the length in a pleasure fashion.... however it was simply that the beast was just to big as he would have simply shattered the skull of a lesser being....

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 am

Just when Diva was uncertain her mouth and throat could take much more, the beast roared. His swollen cock began to twitch and shudder as thick globs of alien spunk flooded the knight's throat. Swell after swell rippled through the thick trunk, releasing more and more into the struggling Ospoden woman. His hips drew back, allowing the excess to flood all the woman's senses and ooze out of her nose before blowing the rest into her mouth and face.

"Swallow..." he ordered, forcing the woman to taste and gulp down the musky seed. The alien's semen was thick and gooey. Its warmth filled the Ospoden's belly as the poor alien woman struggled to take in all of this while the collar continued its insidious work on her mind.

The beast was far from finished through. His cock was still at full mast with his swollen sac showing just how much more he could fill the smaller woman. The patron took charge from here on, grabbing the feline dressed woman and throwing her onto the bed.

Diva felt his strong hands yank off her panties and proceeded to press his think knob against her drooling netherlips. He pushed the woman onto all fours as his cock pushed into those tight depths. First, it was just the large tip. Then, it was an inch and another and another. Diva could feel her body stretching to fit this beast's girth. Every pulse rippled through those stretched inner walls. When the beast could force no more into the woman, he began to thrust.

Each impact of the monster's cock against the entrance to Diva's womb reverberated through the woman's entire being. He unleashed his potent seed into the woman's womb, filling it and swelling the knight's belly. He continued to fuck her from the side then into several other positions. Cameras zoomed in on Diva's face, recording every moment of this slave's first night here in this chamber.

Diva's top was ripped off as the monster's large maw took in the alien woman's entire breast. He slurped and sucked disgustingly. His grunts and growls vibrate through the swollen mound as he enjoyed the taste of this glistening beauty.

With a womb full of semen, the Ospoden knight felt that hot knob mash against her breast. The beast stroked his long phallus as he thrust against the woman's breast. With a final grunt, he blew hot seed all over the breast, soaking Diva's chest in thick white goo.

The patron left Diva there in a pool of his seed as more continued to ooze out of the spent woman's womb. The door shut behind him when he left. Droids arrived to clean up as much of as possible before the next patron arrived. The night was still young in Vespira's establishment.

Diva felt tentacles slither over her weary form while two larger tendrils with wide pads pressed against both breasts. Small teeth dug into the breasts as electricity surged into them both, stimulating every nerve within those glistening orbs. The new patron bubbled and did not seem to speak as it seemed to be some sort of floating jelly fish like creature.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:58 am

Diva struggled to suck her masters cock, he was simply to big, it was impossible to do properly as all she could do is allow him to guide her head as he basically used her skull to masturbate. Divas tongue all the while stroked along its shaft in slow rhythmic motions as her throat quaked, massaging his length until the inevitable climax reached her lips and nearly drowned her in his thick hot cum. THere was so much that Divas eyes shot open and rolled back as he released his pent up lust into her face, cum filling her throat and belly with his spunk as her mouth was impossible to contain such a heavy amount that only sprayed from the edges of her lips and even out her nose as Diva was wrecked with pleasure thanks to the collar only to receive another reward of having cum blasted into her face by the master that savagely took her like a whoring pet.

"AHHGH!!!" Diva cried as his cock wrenched free from her lips, coating her features in thick layer of white sticky semen as Diva rested on her knees trembling in over bearing lust. The collar rewarding her obedience with more pleasure as she did as she was commanded, she licked her lips and swallowed what she could, tasting the butter cumm in her mouth as she gazed up at her master with a flushed gaze of sheer awe. "M-masters tastes...." Diva gasped befor he roughly took her by the hair forced her to her feat as he tossed her to the near by bed and forced her down onto all fours as he tore off her panties and began to fucker her like a animal from behind. "AHHH!!!! AUHAHHHHHHHH!!!" Diva moaned in pleasure, her body rocking as he slammed into her with his long wide girth that nearly split her down the middle as he bummed the tip of his powerful cock ageist the entrance of her womb which he quickly released his even powerful load into befor he pulled out and flipped her onto her back just as Diva reached orgasm in what was a violent release of her own.

Diva screamed and thrashed in pleasure as he brutally fucked her like a slab of meat, he was hungry for her body and she was the only being here to handle his full lust and not break or die from his brutality. Diva in her thrones of orgasmic rage arched back deeply only to feel him thrust back into her trembling fold in one strong thrust, taring back into her with little concern for safety as Diva once again reached a new peak of pleasure and orgasmed around his heavy cock befor he leaned down over her and devoured a breast, biting into her nipple and swell of her soft throbbing glob until he had his filll..... it was then he used her breasts to titty fuck her into the last stage of her meeting..... leaving Diva coated in a thick layer of his cumm as he blew his load all over her face and body befor he simply left her spent on the disgusting bed exhausted and heavily panting for dear life....

Diva didn't wake until sometimes later as she woke with a groggy groan of confusion, feeling the sensation of tendrils gliding over her weary body befor Divas face twisted in pain as she was greeted with the painful sharp spins latch over her nipples as the creature that had the pleasure of getting Diva just as she woke up from her slumber and completely off guard used his strange and powerful body as a conduit to shock the poor knight to life, stimulating every nerve in her being as she rigidly woke up on the soft sheets befor releasing a heavy moan to the ceiling above her as she was at the mercy of the strange new master that came to play.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next