View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Price for Peace (for Vespria) 

Post Re: Price for Peace (for Vespria)
It was hard to focus, yet at the same time Diva could only focus on her Mistresses alluring hourglass form, the light of the establishment glistening off Vespria prismatic scales capturing Divas on divided attention as she hesitated for a brief moment befor fallowing out onto the main floor of the lobby. The worry of being seen was present for a brief moment, however the soothing sight of Vesprias swaying hips caused Diva's embarrassment to fade quickly as the collar spurred Diva on to crawl out of the elevator on her hands and knees and proudly crawled behind Vespria as her precious devoted pet. Diva's mind blocking out the patrons that gawked at her, watching her, and burned the sight of her lewd body into their minds as Diva's faded glossy violet eyes never left the sight of her mistresses prismatic scale sparkling rear as she fallowed the lead of the goddess holding the link to the collar around her neck.

Diva was entranced by Vesprias beauty, the collar solidifying the order to fallow, pleasure was a drug constantly feed into the knights crumbling mind as she had no choice but to willingly fallow as they passed back every booth, every table, every lounge as Vespira took it upon her self to parade her exotic Ospoden pet around her establishment, almost as if she was showing her off like a rare and hard to obtain prize as Diva's currently state of mind only made her feel special, and wanted by her mistress, a feeling Diva was slowly drowning in as she happily gazed up into the divine beauty that was Vesprias brilliance.

Vespria lead Diva around the establishment showing her off for sometime, Diva had no clue when they reached the stage as the knights own sense of surrounding was turned off until she felt the soft tug of the leash around her neck pull her forth to her mistress side as Diva crawled forward hearing Vesprias wonderful voice and shifted to her knees as she gazed up at her her mistress in awe. "Yes m-mistress!" Diva said with a nod of understanding as she did as she was ordered and smiled out to the crowd gathered around the stage, all eyes on her and her wonderful mistress as Diva rested naked on her knees. "Well meet, I-I... I am Diva Krimry, Holy Ospoden Knight of the Sacred Heart.... and I am a useless whore." Diva said with a pleasant smile as she gazed out over the crowd of patrons with out a hint of concern as Diva only relaxed in the pleasure the collar soon feed her devoted mind.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am

Vespira slithered slowly around the kneeling alien woman. "Even the devote and holy knightss of the Ospoden cannot resisst their true nature," the Gorgonian stated. A hand stroked Diva's violet hair and down a cheek. "She is comfortable on her knees, waiting for a command from her one and only owner," the serpent continued, "What better place than before you all to train this whore in the proper art of complete and total ssubmission."

The alien snakewoman's hand slid along the Ospoden's spine. "Ssubmission is an art. It is judged by those who look upon it. It reflectss the sslaves obedience as well as the dominance of their massster or missstressss. How they speak, how they act, how they kneel, how they obey; all are judged before the eyes of fellow ownerss. Thisss whore is ssitting on her knees. Her back is sstraight but that is not enough. A sslave's back should be arched sslightly so to push their chesst more prominantly forward. Their hands should be on their lap or behind their back depending on the occassion. And mosst important, their eyes should be lowered as if fearing the owner's displeasure while praying for their praise."

Diva could hear the crack of Vespira's tentacle just beside her as it struck the hard floor with authority. "Hands on your lap, ssslave!" Vespira ordered, "Use those arms to presss againsst the ssides of those lewd udderss you call breastsss. Eyes lowered. Now, tell these kind people who and what you are." Every mistake would be infront of this audience. Every nervous tremble of fear or excitement would not escape the bright lights bathing the stage in its warm glow. A tendril traced along Diva's spine as the Gorgonian waited for the knight to comply.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Diva shivered in pleasure ever so slightly as she felt Vesprias hand grace the top of her head, petting her soft violet hair and reward her with a gentle stroke on the cheek. Praised for her obedience Diva was also rewarded by the collar, feeding her mind the pleasure she deserved, a natural drug that only coaxed her into serving with out question as she simply listened to her mistress speak those honeyed words that only drowned her mind in more hypnotic pleasure, awhile the crowed around stage gathered just out side the edge where Diva knelled completely bare, her lewd body exposed to the eyes of every patron that was lucky enough to walk into the ivory tower this fine evening.

Diva blushed somewhat embarrassed however the urge to uphold her duty to Ezia, and Vespria forced her to stay strong as the shy knight took a deep gasping breath and proudly knelled naked on stage, however soon a sudden crack! of a whip like tendril forced Diva to jump startled as Vespria made her speech and her authority clear to the knight and the growing crowed as Diva gasped and almost immediately did as she was told. Hands firmly placed in her lap, her back arched ever so slightly as she pushed out her chest, and as told Diva lowered her gaze to the floor or well in this case at the lucky few in the crowed who were lightly beneath her as Diva trembled in what Vespria would only recognize as pure excitement. Diva even smiled, it was to hard for her not too as she was more then happy to do just as she was ordered, pressing her arms ageist the edges of her swollen aroused mounds, smashing her breasts together into a wonderful display of perky cleavage. " I-I am D-diva.. Ah.. a u-unworthy useless toy whore! " Diva said softly, displaying her self befor the crowed of gathering patron goers as the lewd knight shivered feeling Vesprias tendril trace her quaking spine.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:08 am

It was not often Vespira encountered a creature that smiled happily when enslaved. The Ospoden were full of little surprises. Nudge their malleable minds into thinking this was all for their holy crusade and they fall over themselves trying to satisfy her every whim. The collar continued to wear down the knight. Diva found pleasure in obeying the Gorgonian even when she was belittling her own existence.

"She declares thisss but look... Part your thighs, whore." The Gorgonian waited for the knight to spread those knees and expose those soft netherlips. The light could glisten any juices moistening the woman's sex, revealing her arousal to the entire audience. "Thisss is the ssign of a true ssslave," the serpent hissed with approval, "Look at her. She grows wet jusst from obeying her Misstresss's orders. She is eagerly waiting my touch, my attention, my approval."

The alien crimelord slithered around the kneeling Ospoden. Her large tail dragged across the woman's feet, the coils coming closer but not enough to entrap. Powerful muscles rippled within those rough prismatic scales. Every inch of the Gorgonian's being radiated strength and dominance as she stopped infront of Diva. Vespira's body tensed as her jaw clenched briefly. Slowly, her long thick phallus slid out from her sheathe, standing proudly before Diva's eyes. "Thisss, is what Ospoden women desire," the Gorgonian hissed, "No matter their oaths or beliefs, their teachings do nothing to protect them from their wanton needs."

Vespira slithered closer, the cock still not touching Diva's face. It would be so easy to reach out and taste it with her tongue if she wished it. She could smell the Gorgonian musk on the glimmering rod. Tendrils began to slither along Diva's arms and the curves of her sides. Two tentacles began to circle and swirl over a breast, teasingly flicking over those erect peaks over and over again. "Now, tell your audience what you desire more than anything right now, show them how you begged for it lasst night."

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:50 am

Diva found pleasure in obedience, every order Vespria shouted ignited the knights mind and body into a inferno of burning passion, her heart was smoldering as she couldn't help but shiver in delight as the audience all watched in a awe struck haze, all eyes were on the pair sharing the stage as Diva couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed by the exposure, however at the same time the collar reinforce the senses that the attention was a blessing and her duty as the goddesses faithful pet.

"Y-yes my mistress!!" Diva shouted with a soft and husky gasp of hot breath as she complied, spreading her thighs and exposing her self even further. The faint hint of hesitation staggered the command however the collar quickly rewarded her obedience with the pleasure she craved as she willfully pried her own legs apart and displayed her owe drooling pussy for the crowed of gawking patrons. A smile again appearing on Divas flushed face as she heard Vesprias wonderful praise grace her ears. Diva trembled at the intoxicating praise, a reward in its self that caused a heat to boil with in her heart as she felt her mistress powerful body slither around her in a display of pure dominance and majesty befor Vespria stopped right in front of her. Diva's eyes struggling not to drift upwards as she kept her eyes lowered avoiding the eye contact, just as she was ordered befor Diva's eyes grew wide as she felt her mistress's body tense forcing her to gasp as she watched in sheer awe as the glimmering spire slowly erected from her goddess groin in a slow reveal.

It was like watching a miracle happen befor her eyes, Diva had no words to describe it as she simply watched on with the same awe inspiring gaze. "Ah!" Diva gasped as her eyes focused on the throbbing scaly cock bobbing up and down befor her eyes forcing her mouth to water. It was so close, she could feel the heat emanating off its length as Vespria would see the knights lips open and her tough extend out to grace the tip with her silky smooth pink tongue however she pulled back at the last moment with all the will power she had as she has yet to receive the order to accept her mistresses sacred scepter as Diva in her heat took a hot deep breath to stay composed. Trembling as Diva was soon assailed by the sensation of her mistresses touch cascading over her body as two tendrils swirled over her aching peaks only adding to the fire already burning inside the knight.

"Ah! M-Mistress.... I-I desire c-cock! P-please..... I-I want y-your cock.... P-please! let me taste your blessing mistress! M-make me feel the same as last night!!!" Diva said softly only to shout her desires for the crowd to hear as she obediently begged for her mistresses cock as her eyes never broke contact with that wonderfully bobbing cock. "I-Im Diva... a useless whore.... p-please l-let me worship your cock!" Diva gasped agin as her glossy eyes struggled to focus on anything els but her mistresses proud erect member as she leaned in closer and opened her mouth as she simply awaited the order to begin.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 am

The alien serpent was pleased with Diva's performance. The Ospoden woman was taking initiative in belittling her existence while worshipping the being she saw as some sort of deity. "As you can ssee, her faith is easily manipulated," the serpent continued, "My cock is a divine ssymbol to her beliefss now, my sseed a blesssing. Their faith can become a ssource of their obedience. It is easy to follow divine ssignss when they can be sseen, felt, embraced."

"You may begin your prayer and worship, sslave," Vespira hissed, "Show them your devoted faith."

Vespira would give Diva a few moments to prepare. Once the tip was inside the Ospoden's mouth, the Gorgonian would grab a tight hold of the woman's head. Hips surged forth, forcing several inches of scaled meat into the knight's mouth and throat. The audience could see Diva's body struggle to fit it all in, her throat widening.

"Ahhhh..." The Gorgonian groaned with pleasure, "Mmm... Ospoden have pleasantly high endurance and pain thresholds. They can easily handle more... abusssive relationss..."

Vespira held her cock inside Diva's throat for several moments. As lungs began to burn and be starved of oxygen, the Gorgonian's hips drew back before thrusting hard and deep once more. The crowds watched as the alien woman's face was fucked by the serpent's scaled phallus. Tendrils continued to push and flick against the knight's engorged teats while more slithered all over her glistening nude form.

Diva could feel the swells ripple down the throbbing shaft. The Goddess's cries of bliss were divine as thick salty seed flooded the knight's throat and belly. Vespira took a few panted breaths as her lovely form swayed. She came hard and felt a bit dizzy from the experience. She smirked slyly as she held her cock inside for a few more pulses before pulling out in a loud wet slurp.

"Show them my blessssing, whore," she commanded, "Rub it all insside your mouth with your tongue. Show them all again. Now... Ssswallow..."

Cum continued to drip from Vespira's tip as she turned to the audience. "More of these whores will be prepared in the future. They will be a rare prize that any owner should desire. Orders shall be available to those who bid firsst and higher than their peers. Do not wasste my time with low bidss..."

Vespira tugged on the leash as she led Diva down the ramp. "For now though, my preciousss toy is ready to receive all your blesssingss for the right price. Her lips and throat are yours to enjoy. Payment upfront, firsst come, firsst sserve..."

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:24 am

"p-please.... let me.... let me worship your cock." Diva said with her eyes lowed, her body shuttering in the very meaning of pleasure as she felt her wonderful reward course through her entire being as the collar around her neck acted as a anchor to her mistress, to her new faith, her new guide of pleasure as Diva could not resist the orders that came to her, it was her right, her duty to be Vesprias worthless whore as the gorgeous gorgon would take pleasure in watching Diva crumble into the obedient slave she became. Diva egarly waiting for the order, the order to begin her worship as she it took every ounce of resistance the knight had to not simply devour her mistress cock and bring the goddess wonderful pleasure from her glowing body, however the collar reinforced her actions, she had to wait for Vespria to will it. The Audience would see this obedience, she was like a well trained pet, ready to serve any and all requests as it only made the prices for more of theses Ospoden holy sluts to increase and increase.

"Y-yes mistress!!!! Your so kind! Thank you!!!" Diva cried out in a moan of glee, the order finally came and like a want on slut Diva widely opened her cute drooling mouth to accept the cock in between her welcoming lips. Soft hands rose to gently stroke the length of the mistress cock as Diva gently wrapped her lips around the large tip, gently sucking the throbbing hot tip befor breaking for a brief moment. "Mhmmhu.. M-mistress....aouhmmm... I-i offer m-my slutty whore body.... Oohmm!.... p-plea--ahskphmm! Hmm!!!" Diva tried to pray, however in the middle of her own words she was abruptly cut short as she felt Vespria's hand grace the back of her head and suddenly with little warning pressed Divas head into her groin forcing her to accept the entire length of the goddesses scaly cock into her lewd mouth and throat as Diva in her surprise gagged as the tip of Vesprias spear pressed all the way to the back of her throat forcing her to weakly struggle. However it wasn't a struggle born from resistance it was more she was caught off guard and not ready to take Vesprias cock that way she did as Diva couldn't even breath... only suck.

Diva's mind lapsed as her eyes rolled back, watered, and glossed over as her head was forced to bob up and down on Vesprias cock. Diva feeling her mistresses hips surge forth with a display of might and power that caused her body to quiver in what was a sense of euphoric sadistic pleasure of being dominated so harshly befor a live audience as the lucky crowed would see the knights on her knees deep throating Vesprias cock suddenly reach her own gate of pleasure as she released a gush of glimmering nectar from her proud pussy, spilled to the stage floor just below her as her face was fucked and tendrils slithered all around her pleasure the knight in overwhelming embrace, keeping Diva sensitive and on edge for more to come. "MAHGHHH!!!" Diva sqeeled like a whore as her body squirted out like orgasmic fountain befor the Audience would be enlighten by the sound of pleasure loud hiss as the all cheered for the final that was Vespria erupting into a powerful orgasm of her own.

It was hard and sudden, Divas lips puffed out as a rush of her mistresses cum filled her throat and fired deeply into her belly as Vespia pulled back at the apex of her thrust, her cumm filling the knights cheeks as they quickly puffed out only to rupture cum that dribbled out her cheeks and down her chin and chest, even her nose as there was so much that there was no possible way Diva could swallow so much befor Vespria pulled from her pets mouth and allowed what access cumm to pour to the stage below in a mess.

Diva feel into her mistress waist weakly after the overpowering blow job, her cheek resting agiest Vesprias hip as she pawed at her lower body struggling to stay upright on her knees as she gasped for much needed breaths befor she weakly gazed up afther she heard the glorious words grace her ears and nodded. "y-yes m-my mistress..." Diva gasped, shifting to face the audience as she did as she was told to and opened her mouth and showed the audiance of adoring patrons the blessing of Vesprias cumm. Diva displaying it with her tongue as she swished the hot white seed in her mouth befor rolling her head back to give a fine sounding gulp as she swallowed nice and slow, showing Vespria and the restless crowed what they all wanted to see.

Diva was now given a moments rest as she heavily panted at Vesprias side, blankly gazing out among the crowd in a sex fueled daze befor she felt the tug of her leash and noticed Vespria being to move as weakly Diva staggered on her hands and kneels, nearly slipping on cum as Vespria almost ended up dragging Diva down the ramp by her neck as she barley managed to keep up in her dazed and weak state of being freshly fucked sex toy. Diva moving slowly as the audience would admire the pairs show, their hot moving bodies and master lead her slave to be rented out for who ever wished to pay.

"12000 credits!!" A harsh voice shouted out first. "24000 here!!" Another voice shouted befor another cried out over the last. I'll pay 50,000 credits for that piece of ass!" The last shouted befor another cried out of him. "70,000!!!" It wasn't long there was a full scale bidding war over who would rent the knight first as patrons of all shapes and sizes began to shout numbers and prices, trades, and even I.O.Us, every patron in the crowed demanding to have a slice of the slut knight as numbers climbed higher and higher, each bid doubling the last.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:59 am

Vespira loved the attention as the audience cheered for her triumph over this slutty knight. Diva was already so weak after her previous rounds with the scaled Mistress and the patrons from the night before. Neither she nor Ezia were given time to regain their supernatural strength. Their prayers now weakened them, sapping more of their precious stamina and leaving them vulnerable to more endless debauchery.

The Gorgonian would give her yays or nays to offered forms of payment as the bidding grew more and more heated. The patrons were eager to have sloppy seconds with Diva's raw throat. Once the bidding closed, those who bid the highest were given first rounds with the Ospoden woman. Cocks and tentacles of all shapes and sizes came to have the woman's mouth and throat. Vespira forced the knight to get onto her hands and knees. The serpent's hands stroked that tight ass before taking hold of the woman's hips.

As alien after alien ravaged the knight's throat, Vespira's erect rod sawed across the woman's buttcheeks before sliding it down between those glistening thighs. Vespira sold her pet's mouth while she took the main prize, drilling that hot scaled meat deep into those yearning depths. Scales dragged across and dug into those pink velvet walls. There was not an inch of that delicious pussy that was spared before those rough scales.

The fucking went on for hours. Vespira pumped load after load into her precious pet's womb. She prolonged each orgasm to ensure she could keep going as long as possible. Patrons continued to swap in, jamming their aching pricks into Diva's cum soaked lips. Even as Diva's strength continued to fail, the patrons would grab her by the hair and pull her upright to stuff her throat for another round.

The event was so intense that even Vespira lost track of time. It was not until another slave approached and informed her Mistress of the hour that she had to call the end of the bids. Vespira grabbed Diva by the hair, dragging her spent and soiled pet over the floor and back to the elevator to return to her personal chamber. There, the Gorgonian dropped the cum soaked knight onto the floor before the large monitors. "Mmm... Ssseems I was carried away by the moment," Vespira hissed, "A pity you may end up misssing thisss wonderousss event."

Vespira turned on the monitors to see Ezia and the peace assembly gather. A wicked grin spread across her lips as she watched the state the Saint was in after suffering from the power of her hypnotic suggestions and the vibrator humming inside her twitching sex.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:28 pm

A bidding war ignited as Vespria made her calls for the highest bidder as the auction for Divas cumm soaked lips grew more heated and heated by the second, however in the end Vespria ended with pure profit as the more wealthy guests shelled out massive bids as high as 1.5 million credits making Divas throat and Vesprias sloppy seconds the most wanted piece of pleasure in the entire establishment. Every patron on the main floor wanted a piece of the knight however they would have to settle with oral as Diva crawled behind her mistress into the clearing off stage, trembling slightly as embarrassment of being seen in such a state pained her mildly, but the collar gift and Vesprias presence quelled those feelings and quickly made the knight numb as she obediently presented her self as Vespira demanded, resting on all fours like the slutty pet the patrons all wanted to see and fuck befor patrons of all shapes, sizes, and sexes came to enjoy Divas passionate lips, tongue, and throat for their own lewd desires.

The main floor of the lobby quickly turned into a tsunami of sex and gang bang orgy numbering in the hundreds centered around one bless individual as countless aliens who paid top dollar to enjoy the Ospodens knights mouth all relentlessly took turns wildly fucking her face into sexual insanity, only cementing Vesprias previous claim that Ospoden whores could handle VERY ROUGH treatment and housed incredible stamina as even Vespria her self join in to-days taming as she seized Divas hips and jammed her large scaly cock into her drooling pussy forcing Diva to sequel out in overwhelming pleasure around the alien members already enjoying her lips.

It was unknown to the knight how long the trial lasted, minutes, or hours, it was hard to tell, Diva simply felt cocks, tendrils, even devices get shoved into her lips as Vespria ravaged her pussy as she was bounced back and forth on thrusting things, even after she passed out from exhausted the violent gang bang never ended as patrons tugged her up by her hair and simply fucked her unconscious mouth while Vespria simply held Divas hips in place on her slumped over knees and enjoyed the knights holy grail as the special event got so intense that the patrons grew more wild by the hour, even Vespria her self lost track of time as she wasn't aware of the hour until a slave informed her to draw Divas orgy to a end, however even Vesprias demands didn't cause it the end quickly as the party slowly smoldered until the last patron fucked Divas lips came, filling the knights mouth with more alien seed that only drooled out of her lips like the countless gallons of cum Diva already swallowed as Vespria simply reached out and took Diva by the hair and wrenched her lips from a thick alien cock and simply shoved the patron aside, dragging her cum drenched pet back the way they came across the main floor, allowing those patrons who didn't attend the festivity's to see what they missed befor reaching Vesprias private elevator and returning to her personal suite at the top of the ivory tower.

Diva was out of it as she limply hung by her hair, her eyes tired and glossed over in a haze of sexual exhaustion as Vespria may notice the faint twitching of Divas hips, and legs, as faint orgasms shutters out of her body that struggled to recover from the ordeal as Diva's unconscious body only added to the mess juices coating everything. The pair soon reached the top of the tower as her mistress simply dragged her back into the center of her chamber by her hair and like a pile of discarded meat Vespria dropped her cum soaked pet on the floor as Diva met the ground with a rather loud and audible "Splat" as Diva was finally given a moment to truly rest.

Meanwhile on screen Vespria switched on her monitors and screens and tuned into the peace assembly as it was just beginning to get under way for the grand charter, calling out names, titles, and such. Vespria would quickly spot Ezia among the diplomats attending the event as the gorgeous saint was standing on a stage in front of thousands of this planets civilians. Countless eyes on her and the other diplomats who all proudly stud for peace in this sector of space, yet Vespria would notice the unmistakable look of lust on Ezias adorable flushed face, her sapphire blue eyes wincing in noticeable pleasure as her body shuttered every few moments as she struggled to keep her composure on live broadcasting, but lucky Ezia's state of lust however wasn't noticed by any one at the assembly, at least not yet as they assumed she was nervous, or excited, or both, it was hard to say as the saint tugged on the hem of her dress and took deep hot breaths, even fanned her self in away that only made her swollen breasts lewdly bounce with each sway of her hand as she struggled not to let out a single peep. It was going to be a entertaining show for sure as the saint struggled not to fail her mistress.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:15 am

Drugged, brainwashed, and hypnotized; the once holy Saint was struggling to obey Vespira's commands. Every part of her being was screaming for sex but, she could not indulge herself without exposing her lewd desires. The long thick vibrator Diva picked kept the Ospoden woman filled as ripples of humming vibrations soaked into her trembling inner walls. The memory of Vespira's scaled cock sawing across her netherlips and throbbing pearl sent wave upon wave of heated bliss echoing inside her core. Thoughts of sex dominated the woman's mind as the assembly continued their persistent discussions.

Vespira looked down at the twitching remains of Diva. A pity that the knight was too far gone to take part in this fun. Remote in hand, the Gorgonian very faintly increased the power of the vibrating dildo as it continued to hum and churn Ezia's depths. The serpent was pleased to see the Saint keep enough focus to remain on task, deflecting the assembly's focus on Vespira's establishments and instead focusing on other pirate and slaver factions. It would be wonderful to have her enemies fighting her enemies while she quietly expands her business throughout the galaxy.

Pleasure surged through Ezia's soul as the collar rewarded her obedience. Slowly, the dildo grew stronger as the settings were turned higher and higher at a snail's pace. Ezia's seat and podium hid her shame as her chair was soaked with her sexual juices. Vespira grinned as she saw the Saint's composure slowly crumple. Thankfully, the other members considered this was just exhaustion from the long journey and decided to adjourn the meeting. Ezia's slack expression, glassy eyes, and the speckle of drool escaping the corner of her lips was the last thing seen before the footage was cut off.

What happened next was nothing but a sexual haze for the Saint. She had to be dragged out of the limo and up the tower before being dropped before the serpent goddess. Diva was still unconscious as Vespira closed in for the kill, pulling out the vibrating dildo with one yank and sending the climaxing whore into oblivion as she plugged the hole with her own scaled dick. By the time Vespira was done with the depleted holy woman, the two Ospoden women were back in a limo on their way back to their shuttle to head to a different part of the galaxy. Collars were removed and the only gift that remained was a data disc containing all the footage of their sexual escapades, a cruel reminder that the alien criminal had their secret shame on video and could distribute it to anyone she pleased.

Only time would tell on how far the two holy Ospodens would fall to indulge this new realm of lust they were introduced to. On the datapad, there were multiple establishments listed where they were both given a VIP pass to enter, giving the two more places to worship their Goddess in mind, body, and soul.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5