View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh] 

Post Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh]
Throughout much of Vanessa's adventures, she had been caught up in protecting other girls or encountering monsters. It was quite a hectic schedule, and to top it all off with her academic obligations, it made it hard sometimes for the knight to find a time to relax. It was for this reason that the crimson-haired girl decided to head out to the forest of Shokushu. The beaming sunlight above meant that not many monsters would come out at this time of the day. It was rare to run into any sort of monster otherwise. So, she decided to explore the forests this time around by herself. She had walked through and casually whistled as she made her way through the terrain. It wasn't until she saw a bright light that she ran towards it. In front of her was the girls' track field.

She let out a sigh. "I guess... I walked in a circle, didn't I?" Vanessa mumbled to herself.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Last edited by Frozenflame on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie]
There was one particular plant that grew out here that Andrea had learned about from Karen her fellow botanist. It grew on the northern side of the the campus just at the edge of the track field and Andrea had a wicker basket as she went about the trees collecting the weed. Well, it could be fashioned into a muscle relaxant but served in a recreational role too if inhaled it had the mans of “loosening up” the smoker.

She was humming a tune, a popular Andrea Summers melody. She had been dressed in a simple pink T shirt and blue shorts wearing sandals. Her last class had been over for two hours now and she had been less concerned about monsters only because she had learned that she could not change things.

She froze, hearing whistling then someone approaching though she wasn't afraid that it was a monster, they would not make as much noise but she was surprised as to who it was. “Vanessa?” She blinked. It had been some time, she had not seen the girl since she ran off after the attack with that slime … well, not directly afterward.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Open]
Her eyes immediately locked onto Stephanie. That same blonde-haired girl that the knight had gotten involved in. She ran out of the room right after Stephanie asked them what they were. It had caught the redhead off guard and she just didn't have an answer for her. Her cheeks lightly flushed red. The girl's casual whistling almost perfectly mimicked a song by Andrea Summers. "Stephanie!" She forced up a smile and ran over to the girl and embraced her in a tight embrace. Their breasts gently pressed up against one another, and the girls could feel the others' soft mounds of flesh. She backed up and casually held her hands behind her back. "What have you been up to?"

Monsters:

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Good, great even. Vanessa had embraced her and she felt those large tits being pressed up against her. She grinned pawing at those sizable assets then let her grasp slide away.

“I see you haven't lost any weight from here,”
Andrea proclaims. “As far as what I'm doing out here I'm getting a few raw ingredients for future contraband. I told you I could get things. I'm pretty handy at scrounging when necessary.

“You look great. What have you been up to?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:42 am

Vanessa giggles as Stephanie grabbed onto her breasts. Good, the blonde girl didn't make this any more awkward that it needed to be. "Contraband?" The crimson-haired girl repeated with great interest. "What type of contraband... exactly?" She began to fix her skirt to look nicer in front of Stephanie. "Oh, you know, the usual. I've been chasing monsters. Mostly I'm trying to find a way to defeat them. I've come close several times too."

Monsters:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:50 am

“The mundane from paraphernalia, moonshine, narcotics, you name it though as far as narcotics go I guess you could say nothing more potent than weed.” She holds up her basket. “That's what I'm doing now.”

It didn't seem awkward at all and Andrea didn't wish it to be. Often she was the aggressor pushing but she didn't want to push too much and scare her off.

“Wait, nearly beating them? You've had some success? I didn't think beating them was possible.”
She had to rethink what she had been told about resistance, perhaps struggling wasn't as useless as it seemed.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:20 am

Vanessa blinked. "Oh, I see." She replied, and casually kicked some grass with her boots. "Y-yeah. It was a lot of... unfortunate trial and error but I think I might be on to something. We have to attack these monsters, but not alone. We need a group to fight them. If we can bring together all the attacked girls and have them compile what worked, then we can figure out the weaknesses of some of these monsters." She placed a finger on her soft lips to think. "I fought a monster called Ania. She was some multi-tentacle being. I tried to fight off the tentacles and that didn't work. But her core body was susceptible to attacks." It seemed like Vanessa had trouble explaining all of her points because there was so much she wanted to tell Stephanie. "What I'm trying to say is... we have to keep trying. We're almost on a breakthrough- I can feel it."

Monsters:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:14 pm

“There are females?” She shouldn't have been as surprised as she was. Her mind had been altered so she had no memory of the spirit that she had encountered. She had not encountered too many of them though she was thinking over those she had encountered. More importantly she had been noting all the girls she knew that possessed information about the monsters.

A lot of girls talked about rumors but knew nothing. There were the upperclassmen that tried scaring the younger classes but they knew nothing.

“Three girls. I know three girls that have knowledge I think. One is ...”
she sighed and shook her head, “she's been brainwashed to actual refer to one as Master. Another has had simple attacks and doubtful to resist them and the last … I get the sense she knows but at the same time is in denial not speaking of them.”

Could fighting work? She wasn't sure. “You think it's possible to fight them? Are you thinking about rallying all the girls that have been attacked forging a united front?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 am

The first girl that Stephanie was talking about had to be the same girl she met earlier. Sapphire. The other two... she couldn't quite figure out. "I think it's possible. If we gather enough information and have some sort of synchronized attack, then we might be able to fend them off for a while. We're all going to get attacked by monsters regardless... so why don't we bring the fight to them?" Her ember eyes stared at Stephanie, and she placed both her hands on the blonde girl's shoulders. "I-I'm just scared, because I don't want any girls hurt." She pulled the girl closer in her embrace once more. Under the tight embrace, Vanessa rested her head on the girl's shoulders. "...that includes you." The knight's voice stammered as she said that.

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Indeed one of the three had been Sapphire. The other two Daphnee and Rosalie. None of the others had struck her as exceptionally strong or gun ho about fighting the monsters and even she herself had submitted but that was because she had not seen the ability to actually win.

Submit or resist ...
Dendite didn't say that it was futile to fight though at the time she had assumed that he was essentially telling her that her choice did not matter.

Vanessa moved in close and Andrea felt her heartbeat increase. She had enjoyed this sort of closeness after all though she had been surprised to hear those words. She had thought that Vanessa was with someone, that she had no idea what had happened and ran off in embarrassment but now she was not so sure.

“R-Really?” She stuttered over the word as it spilled from her lips. She smiled, embarrassing her by her lower back and drawing her close. “I'm not afraid. Why would I when I have a wonderful knight watching out for me.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Open to monsters]
Vanessa almost burst out into tears. Aww... how sweet! She held back the urge and continued to hold Stephanie in her arms. "Thanks... Stephanie. Thanks for believing in me." Her fingers ran through the blonde girl's hair, appreciating just how soft it was. How long had it been since she last ran her hands through this girl's hair? She wasn't too sure. In fact, she still was uncertain about how she felt about Stephanie at the moment. "Hey... before we rally together those girls..." The crimson-haired girl brought her thigh between Stephanie's legs. She lightly rubbed the girl's sensitive spot with her leg. "Why don't we catch up on lost time? I mean..." She whispered erotically into the blond girl's ear. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? ♪"

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:30 pm

“Sounds -AH- good to me.” She set down or rather dropped her basket at her side. The action controlled so the basket landed right side up. Andrea did not press forth as far as a relationship or defining this. She was quiet capable of keeping tings casual or not and before it seemed that trying to figure out where that had been so that she would know what exactly had been up so she would know … whether a casual open relationship or just a casual one or a traditional one, she was getting an idea more for herself.

Though if she really believed in Vanessa, shouldn't she reveal her secret? No one knew, not even Daphnee. She had not known Vanessa long but thought that she could trust her, maybe later, she had to think about it a little … “OHH!” That felt good.

“I have a secret … but I think that can wait until later, gorgeous. Now, give me some sugar.”

A hand pulled on some of that red hair so she could connect their lips, another tracing over one of those large breasts. Seeing that they were in the open moving right behind those trees seemed perfect though for the moment she did not feel up to moving at all.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:49 pm

The knight pulled the pair behind a tree. It was large enough to hide the two, yet any fatal move would reveal their position to the campus. It felt forbidden, but perhaps that was what made it even more exciting. Vanessa lighted pressed her forehead against Stephanie's, and her ember eyes stared into her partner's. Their noses lightly rubbed against one another's. "...Stephanie." The crimson-haired girl whispered her name erotically, and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Her soft lips locked perfectly with the blonde's. At the same time, she continued to grind her thigh into Stephanie's most precious spot, while giving her ass a nice spank.

"Why don't you tell me the secret now?" She asked in a low tone. Her hands slid back onto Stephanie's hips. She lightly shook her partner's hips, causing her to lightly grind against the knight's leg even more.

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:12 pm

A moment of indecision. It wasn't as if Andrea didn't trust her but she liked being a normal girl and not the famous Andrea Summers. That was the whole point of inventing this Stephanie Miller. Those lips tasted sweet and now they were behind one of the nearby trees concealed by anyone that had designs on using that field.

Her rump stung from the slap to it those it had not been done to hurt and she yelped out mostly in surprise as she stood there, a hand affixed on that splendid breast.

“Promise to say nothing to anyone?”
After getting her word on that she would proceed if that simple promise was made. “Promise this will change nothing, Vanessa?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 am

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Open for a monster]
Vanessa saw how Stephanie seemed to hesitate. The crimson-haired girl leaned forward and begun to nibble on her partner's neck, lightly gritting her teeth between the girl's skin, followed by long, hot licks. "I'll keep your promise a secret, but I can't promise that it won't change things." In truth, any secret worthwhile would change anything. The knight would be deceiving her partner if she said it wouldn't. Her fingers curled around Stephanie's underboob, before grabbing a handful of them and giving them a good squeeze. She planted a trail of kisses up Stephanie's neck, until she could steal a kiss from the blonde girl.

The knight brought her head a bit away from Stephanie to look at her in the eyes. "Things may change. For better or for worse. But something that won't ever change..." Vanessa embraced the girl in a loving hug. "Is that I'll always be the same knight you've come to know."

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next