View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Tour Guide (for Nesa) 

Post Re: Tour Guide (for Nesa)
Scared for her life, Nesa only watched the exchange take place between the strange new creature she believed was called Birch. Birch was making what speared to be small talk with the demon who has been abusing and torturing her this entire time, all while Nesa with wide bright blue eyes glaring nervously at the two as she struggled to cover her self and uphold some semblance of modesty by wrapping both arms over her gorgeous young chest, hugging her self as she shivered in what the two could only recognize as fear, and actual cold. Running around the woods for a full day, naked and soaking wet was not ideal and with any luck the new student would not have cached a cold on her first day on the island, however that was the least of Nesa's worries right now as the demon simply tossed her aside like a used toy, giving her to this new comer.

"S-stay back!" Nesa gasped weakly as she struggled to back away, crawling, and scuffling back in fear, showing her resistance even still after all that happen, however there was little she could do as vine-like plants appeared beneath the ground where she sat and began to restrain her legs, stopping her from moving to far away as she was firmly rooted in place only allowing Birch to close in as he raised his hand over her head. Ah! d-dont hit me anymore!!"Nesa cried as she flinched, raising her hands to cover her head, exposing her body and what little modesty she clung too as Birch would find that the student was more scared of being struck by his hand then she was of being seen naked.

Nesa shivered at Birchs feet, awaiting whatever was to come. Was he going to hit her? whip her? burn her? pull out her hair? or scratch her? Nesa did not know, however she mentally prepared for the wrost as she grit her teeth and fearfully ducked in cover, yet after a moment Nesa peaked open a eye as the abuse never came. Her blue eyes glaring up at the creature who simply extended out a hand for her to take. A hand Nesa nervously took as she was assisted to her feet with the help of Birch.

"Uhm..." Nesa groaned as she took Birches hand and rose to her feet, however the moment got up Birch would find that the student was forced to crawl along the ground for so long like a animal that twigs stuck to her sore and scuffed up knees, causing great pain as she weakly stud up for a moment before she let out a shout of pain as her knees gave way and she fell forward into Birchs chest. The girl clinging to the creatures hand for full support as she panted heavily in her exhaustion. This clear display of pain, and physical fatigue did not stop Birch however from doing what he aimed to do as Nesa found a wooden hand atop her head fallowed by that same hand moving to her hip and forcing her to stand up straight. Another wince of pain escaping the girls lips as she appeared to be sore all over thanks to Slarrs cruel play.

AH! D-dont touch my! Br-AH!" Nesa struggled to get out before she gasped with a painful breath as Birch gave her sore, burned, and scratched up, juice covered breasts a firm squeeze, forcing her to blush shyly as she closed her eyes and simply had no choice to but allow the creature to molest her all the while. Thankfully the touching did not escalate beyond her breasts and hips as she felt the creatures hands leave her sore trembling body before she once again peaked over her eyes and found that on a vine out stretched to her on a hanger were a set of clothes wrapped in plastic.

Confused Nesa glared at Birch as the mysterious tree man made his intentions clear. A revelation that instantly brought the student to tears. "w-wait? Y-you mean? I-I can go? T-this nightmare will be over?!" Nesa said as she looked between Birch and the demon, tears rolling from her eyes as she turned to Birch. "Y-yes! Yes! I-I want to go back to the campus!" Nesa said, almost begging as she held his hand as her support to stand, barley....

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:01 pm

“If Slarr wishes to keep eating my strawberries he will leave you alone for now at least.” Slarr glanced over at the mention of his name then went back to eating and ignoring the two.

“However it does not appear that you could make it from the edge of the jungle back to the campus in your current state. I can only take you that far and once I leave you you would be an easy target. You can stay, rest and let me treat those injuries. While you are here no one will bother you.

“Only Slarr comes here and he has enough sense not to touch you now while you are here under my care.”
Birch spelled out the situation. He couldn't exactly walk on campus with her and while many ignored those that were used there were others that did not care.

The choice he offered had been her own to make. Either he would carry her to that spot in her condition after she had dressed or would let her rest here treating her woulds with more skill then Slarr's cruel hands.

He knew what everything here did. Saps that would better help her were painted over those knees once the sticks and twigs were swiped away. Her palms followed with other applications applied to wherever she complained about.

He would make Slarr fetch her water while there were numerous fruits and nuts here for her to eat. Clearly he had hosted people before. He certainly was an odd one given all those she ran across so far. At one point he would ask her if she was a botanist or had any interest in such things. She would find that there was no shortage of small talk from him and he appeared to be a stark contrast to the others so far.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Nesa needed the tree mans help to stay on her own feet after the ordeal she was just put through. Tricked, tortured, and raped by monsters, then forced to march around the forest naked took its toll on the poor blond student, Birch could tell as it was clearly that she was to weak to make the return trip back to the school unless he carried her.... and even if he did he was right that she would simply be a target for other less picky monsters to use as a plaything. It was a cruel fact.. one that Nessa sighed to and nodded hesitantly once it was mentioned to her.

"Y-Your right.... b-but..." Nesa said with a soft gasp as she nervously looked past Birch and to the demonic being known as Slarr. The blonds soft blue eyes glaring at the demon with clear concern before she blushed shamefully and looked away. "...C-can you... ask him to leave?.... I-I.... " Nesa asked, holding Birchs hand as she seemed to be holding back tears. "I-I will rest better knowing he... he isnt here..." Nesa said, Birch being the only creature here she trusted as she timidly hid behind him, avoiding eye contact with Slarr all the while.

It was up to Slarr wither he stayed or went, however one thing was clear that Nesa was not going back to the campus to night due to Birches suggestions and warnings. Nesa may have been new to the island... however she knew when a situation could be worse as she accepted Birchs help and care, allowing the tree man to assist her to a place to rest in his domain. Nesa's wounds were treated as she would sigh and grimace as twigs, and dirt were brushed away, cold water used to clean her body while Birch appeared to help her by painting saps to areas effected by Slarrs fire and claws as Birch would see just what Nesa went through before finding her way to him as it was long and embaressing being naked and rubbed all over by a person or thing she just met but Birch helped her and she had no excuse to not let him do as he pleased in helping her as she slowly tried to relate her relationship with the tree man to that of a doctor and patient.... however despite her time in his care Birch would find that she refused to speak to Slarr, or ask him for help if he still stayed around after asking if he could leave.

At the end of the care Nesa was still sore all over, however her wounds healed nicely and other then the seriously deep cuts and burns no scaring disgraced her soft skin. However even being healed and cared for her legs were still weak thanks to Slars games, her feet sore from her march through the forest with no shoes and she even caught a faint cold as she required Birches help to do simple things such as get dressed... somthing that only made Nesa that much more embarrassed... especially since all Birch had in the terms of clothing were school uniforms.... and no undergarments, socks, or even shoes..... It was for sure going to be a awkward time for her once she got back to campus.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 am

“Leave us,” Birch said to Slarr who looked at him funny. “Now!”

Slarr scrambled in picking a few more strawberries then took flight. For some reason Slarr was threatened by Birch, though Slarr was smaller he commanded fire so she may have thought it was the other way around.

Birch cared for her throughout the night though he was hard pressed in assisting her dress. He did so, fascinated by buttons and zippers not really understanding them outside of the basic function of them serving to fasten the garments.

Fortunately for her he had no intentions on dragging her about the forest or even making her walk. When the time came to transport her he carried her via piggyback. The terrain did not hamper him in the least and if she had been real observant she would see that bushes and such passed straight through him, at least it would seem that way.

Those same bushes made contact with her. While he wasn't moving fast enough for them to cause harm to her merely make contact against her legs. Slarr had not returned either in her time spent with Birch nor had she witnessed any other creatures in the jungles.

When she was with Slarr there was always the presence that something was close by, waiting to steal her away. Maybe they were waiting for him to cast her off. With Birch perhaps he did not cast aside people so they knew there would be no scraps or he was that much stronger. It was hard to say and the issue did not come up unless she mentioned it.

Birch had not been hampered by the terrain either soon coming to the edge of the jungle. Enormous patches of land had been cleared away giving rise to the campus grounds. Birch set her down. “From here you must travel alone. I sense no one around save for students. I will wait until you are near the buildings. That one there is the dorm I think. I've never been there myself so I could be wrong.”

He remained waiting with the patience of a plant. She had to use care given the lack of undergarments she had in order to prevent a wardrobe malfunction of some sort.

The building was indeed a dorm. While she got looks given that she was barefoot and lack of combed hair she did get directions to her dorm. Strangely enough her bags made it here. On her bed had been her syllabus for the semester.

It was too late to attend her first class though she could use the time to unpack and settle in. Maybe it would be better to take the day off in order to process everything that was going on. Regardless of what she chose to do she would have a few days, long enough where she may have doubted that her initial encounter was real had it not been so intense and so long. Naturally there was someone on the campus that could confirm everything that happened thus far …

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:05 am

"Thank you...." she said, greatful that Birch forced Slarr to leave afther everything the demonic being has done to her over the last two days. It was a hard for Nesa to stay standing as clearly Slarr was upset that he was forced to leave, yet Nesa felt no sympathy for him. He was truly a monster and she could not even look at him... much less for give him for what he did after he hurt that girl, kidnapped her, forced her to sleep bound and gagged in a cave and later paraded her around the forest in front of numerous other... things... only to then leave her with more cruel creatures that abused and tortured her before finally ending up here in Birches care. It was enough to bring Nesa to tears as she visibly struggled not to cry as she clung to Birchs arm with a tight grip and when Slarr finally left and the two were alone Nesa's fragile mind finally broke and feel unconscious, leaving her at Birchs mercy. Luckly for Nesa, Birch had no interest in her sexual as she was care for with gentle hands.

It was no jump of the imagination that Slarr foced her to crawl for miles on sticks, and stones, burned her skin with demonic fire, and even pieced her body with magical tools... If Slar was serious then Nesa was lucky to be alive. Birch could see the abuse, her knees torn up, her hands and fingers cut, her breasts hips and rear end covered in red hand prints and burns... whiplashes, and scares that would last for ever as Slarr appeared to take joy in burning and hurting her. Even her nipples, and clit were not left unused as the needles before coming here, were torn from her tits in such a brutal manner. Nesa did not stir awake after she passed out as this gave Birch the time and means to inspect her and care for her without the worry of her panicking or shying away with any kind of embarrassment.

Nesa awoke mybe a day or so later. Resting atop a sleeping bag naked. It was warm thanks to a fire Birch felt for her, yet her body sticky, her limbs heavy, and her head aching. It was a relief to find her self not tied up, stuffed full of toys, or gagged, and when she finally officially got the chance to meet Birch there was for sure as moment of panic as the student was overwhelmed with the fear, and strangeness of seeing what was actually a tree person... or a Trent? if she recalled her fantasy lore right.... However eventually the excitement settled down and Nesa adapted to the fact that this all was indeed real... and even worse what happened really did happen, a realization that brought her to tears and eventually brought her into a depression.

Coping with rape was not a easy thing, nor was realizing she was lead into a trap by a student (be it unknowingly), and then kidnapped by super natural creatures, however thanks to Birch she was able to accept it eventually as she asked him many questions about the island, the things out there, and things about him self... yet there were clearly a lot he did not know... or simply did not answer. Nesa guessed as much as she feel into fear about the island and it made it hard for her to move from her bed as Birch cared for her for the next couple of days, healing her wounds, curing her aches, and cold... and when the time came Birch even helped her bath and even get dressed in clothes he had stored away... It was embarrassing for her to have him help her.... however at the same time it was almost like a patient and doctor kind of relationship as she leaned on him for support she needed in her time of desperation.... something again she was very grateful for and she told him agin and agin... however she wish his fascination with zippers and buttons was not so distracting while he was trying to help her get dressed as she caught the trent constantly unzipping and re-zipping her skirt, and playing with the buttons on her new blouse over and over, creating a rather funny, yet embarrassing display as their time together even got Nesa to laugh as she found his antics amusing the more she got to know him.

Nesa was unsure if they were becoming friends, however she found her self liking Birch a little bit, he helped her when she needed help, he kept Slarr away, and best of all when the time came he even helped her back to campus by carrying her on his back so she didnt have to walk on the sharp rocks, and sticks like she did before arriving at at his home as he saw her to the outskirts of the campus and insured her safety. Birch setting her down on the soft grass just out side what Nesa believed was the sports field.

"T-thank you Birch.... You have been very kind..." Nesa said as he helped her off his back, from there she made a quick dash to the school building, hoping she was not seen by passing students, teachers, or other people on campus who might question why she was barefoot, with unkept hair, and worst of all commando. Once she made it to the building Nesa turned back and looked in the direction of Birch, waving to him befor he left and returned to the forest.

Part of her wished she would see Birch agin... however given the circumstances of how they met... she prayed she would never need his help agin.

-END-

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7