View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Tour Guide (for Nesa) 

Post Re: Tour Guide (for Nesa)
“Now that's better, he said as her top had been torn away. He did not care that she had injured herself nor that she was still restrained and had her work cut out for her as she moved and wiggled forth. He could have made it easier for her but he didn't, not until she reached the other student did the vines retract from her.

He followed slowly behind her giving her ass a slap when she finally reached her destination.

“Don't make me regret stopping. I want a good show or ...” to emphasis his words some of those vines lifted upward hovering around them as if on standby mode.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:33 pm

“It's OK, N-Nessa, Rebecca managed to sit still scanning the terrain and noting where this creature was with the slight depression in the spongy ground not that that would do them much good. An invisible foe close by but the vines at the ready she glanced back to the blond.

She heard what was last said, so it wanted a show? She gauged their options tactically they were at a disadvantage for now.

“Let her go.”

A chortle followed. “She wants you to go. You want her to go. Begin now before I loose all patience.”

She confirmed where he was storing that in the back of her mind as her eyes flicked back to Nesssa cupping her cheek and unable to explain what went on here at the school. She had hoped that she wouldn't have to.

Raising up to her knees she moved in slowly for a kiss ...

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Nesa struggled to wiggle her way to Rebecca in her tied up state however it was hard due to her arms being bond as she awkwardly dragged her self along the floor topless with no pantie, only her skirt as she soon yelped as a vine or hand whipped out to slap her rear in order to make her go faster. Nesa crying out in shock as she did her best befor finilly reaching Rebecca who was just getting to her hands and knees.

"R-ebecca! W-whats going on!" Nesa begged in confusion, lost and scared, what was happening, how was there a real ghost? The vines!? What was all this! Nesa was terrorfied and confused, however that confusion only grew worse as the student soon found her self face to face with Rebbeca as her new friend suprised her, locking the new students lips in what was Nesa first kiss.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 am

“Too slow!” The voice chimed behind her. Slarr watched her crawl and squirm in that awkward way as she moved to the other student. Along the way he wished to see more of her, that skirt getting in the way so he tore it away with a sharp tug of a hand.

Now watching had been a bit more interesting. Nessa was confused and searched for answers but the other girl, Rebecca had been through this before. He nearly had her once too he recalled what that damn Aegir did. Finding a place to sit he observed the show at hand.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 am

Whatever had been here closed in, she watched the depressions on the spongy floor as it got close to Nessa taring away her skirt then moving away. She tracked it a short distance then looked back to Nessa who was confused and stated so. She pressed her lips against hers knowing that things could get worse if they delayed too much.

When that kiss broke she could still see the confusion there and even more. A brief smile with the flick of her eyes in the direction that she thought that the creature was in to let her know where it may be lurking. A hand reached up cupping her breast her thumb rubbing against the peak.

“I don't know what he is … his voice is familiar … he's no ghost but there are unusual things on this island.” She whispered quickly explaining while her other hand skimmed down her abdomen, moving lower between her thighs.

Fingers circled around her labia then moved in searching for her clit. Moving in her lips sealed about her other breast sucking against it, her tongue washing out over that nipple. Blue eyes flicked up to her.

“Lay back ...”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:19 am

Nesa had no idea what was happening! It was all so fast that she hardly had time to catch up befor she felt her skirt getting torn away in tattered pieces leaving her embaressed and nude, only to shartly find her self getting spanked and then kissing another girl! Nessa was even more confused by that however she could do little to fight it as she was tied up and helpless, it was only as Rebecca pulled away and glared into the new students red flusttered face did she trully get a sense of understanding. Nessa merely nodded and exhaled a hot breath befor agin she jumped in suprise as Rebbeca only grew bolder and cupped her breasts and whispered into her ear.

"R-rebecca! I-i dont... I dont understand!... W-what ar-are you.. eeep!" Nessa struggled to understand befor she was abruptly forced to gasp as Rebbeca's lips came and sealed over her nipple as did a hand skim lower over her tummy and inbetween her thighs forcing the new students body to jump in suprise. Things moved so fast as Nessa suddenly heard the next order that left her friends lips forcing the blond students diamond eyes to spark open. "W-what!?.. Ah! R-rebbeca! I-i dont...N-no... I-I'm not ready!" Nessa squeeled in nervousness, afraid of what Rebbeca was going to do.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:00 am

He moved in closer now circling around the pair so he was standing behind Rebecca. Aegir was not here today and while the two exchanged whispered words that he had not quit caught they did not matter. No one was going to impede his fun today.

A hand reached down skimming across Rebecca's back, watching her tense up. Then he tore away those clothes bit by bit. He was unable to see Rebecca's face but watched Nessa's from where he was standing. For now he just brought his hand across Rebecca's back waiting for now for what was to come.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm

She shuddered as her clothing was torn away. Now she was certain where the creature was. Shuddering once she quickly got a grip on herself gazing briefly into Nessa's eyes. The hesitation that was there would do them little she knew, the constant reminder with the brush of a hand against her back.

Claws skimmed her flesh and she tried to recall what she had encountered with claws. Claws she never felt before, tentacles, webbing, hands, but claws … no, no one that had her before she realized thinking upon the only creature with claws she ran across.

That thing? She pushed Nessa back to the spongy ground by pressing on her shoulder. Once she had been down she brought her mouth around a breast sucking upon it as her tongue swished against and around that nipple. Blue eyes flicked up before she moved away trailing kisses down her abdomen.

Behind her she could hear that thing shifting allowing her to move back a little. She tried to envision how it was standing thinking it was bent over her. Parting those thighs she licked and kissed those inner thighs before directing her attention to her sex, her tongue snaking around that labia. Her tongue circled around that clit playing with it a little before slipping her tongue down that slit where it waited for a moment.

Again blue eyes peaked up. Next she began sucking on her sex occasionally drawing her tongue against that sweet entrance, her eyes never wavering as she proceeded.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Nesa nervously watched as her friends clothes were suddenly yanked off her body, the clothes moving as if the ghost simply reached out and clawed into her friends outfit with out much care or concern. Nesa cried in fear as soon enough her friend was as naked as she was, atop her awkwardly ageist her as the confused student frantically looked around struggling to make sense of this situation. However Nesa wasn't given much time to think as Rebecca got ready to do what the ghost demanded as the shy student gasped as she felt her friends lips meet her heavy breasts. "Re!!Rebecca!
T-thats my!
Nesa cried as she blushed shyly, watching her new friend suck her on her nipple. Nesa looked away as their eyes met, even for a moment as she felt ashamed and confused.

"Aah! I-it ahh feels weird!" Nesa cried, gasping as Rebbeca did the unthinkable and teased her breasts slowly before moving on as soon enough Nesa felt her friends lips slowly gliding a path down her chest, belly and finally reaching her abdomen where Rebbeca sat up over the nervously shy student and parted her thighs. Parting Nesa's thighs took some effort, however Rebecca managed to pry them apart only to find that Nesa in her embarrassment reached down and covered her nether region with her hands as she blushed all the while.

"S-stop! I-I'm not ready for that... d-dont look!" Nesa gasped, her eyes squeezing closed as she struggled to hold back hear tears. "R-rebbeca... I-I only wanted a tour of the s-school... W-why i-is this happening?" Nesa asked with a broken voice before she felt her new friend simply proceed with out a word, forcing the blond students hands off her sex before she leaned lower and began to lick and kiss Nessa's inner thighs before Nesa felt Rebbeca come to her moist sex as she began to tease and shake her tongue ageist her forcing Nesa to gasp as she again closed her eyes. "Ah! N-not there! Ahh I-it aH!" Nesa gasped, rolling her head back as her moans echoed in the cave as Rebbeca was being forced to rape the new student for the creatures amusement.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Slarr watched on, nearly deciding to impose himself into the equation given the resistance that Nessa displayed. However, the other pressed on headless of that resistance. She already was familiar with how things worked around here and so she proceeded.

So he waited moving for a better view of the pair. “There's no use fighting against this. You will learn how things work around here.”

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:57 am

Reaching a hand up she set it against her lip as she looked up in order to silence Nessa. “Don't fight it. That only makes things worse.” She hated this. Being a fighter by nature she didn't submit like this often. She was trying to formulate a plan against this invisible foe.

But it was pointless against a hidden target until she worked out just where it was. Even then this had been unusual in that there was someone else present and that they could be used against her.

Her hand trailed away from her lip slowly tracing down her body until she cupped a breast caressing it as she bent down to trace her tongue against her labia. Slowly tracing against her moist mound she brought her attention to her clit. Her tongue washing over it, nudging against it and prompting it out of hiding.

Sucking on it a little then bringing a finger over it she looked back up at Nessa. She would have asked her if she was ready but she was clearly not. The creature forced her hand so she moved her tongue to her core licking directly against it then poising it against that heated entrance where it remained for a few seconds before pressing inside her nice and slow.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:58 am

"L-Learn!? Ah! Nesa gasped as she heard the phantom voice echo out around her. The terrified student looking around frantically for the source however everything was happening so fast and she was too distracted by Rebecca who was between her legs licking, and sucking, making it hard to concentrate as Nesa soon felt a finger tip grace her lips forcing her to glare down at her new friends eyes. Rebecca would see the fear in the new students eyes, she was so confused, so worried, what was this, was it real? or was it a freshmen prank, Nesa had no idea, only thing thing she knew was that she was being raped by her new friend... and that this place they were in was some how alive.... however Nesa mostly focused on the fact in-front of her as she glared nervously to Rebecca as she gasped feeling her fellow student licking and sucking her sex, eventually drawing her special pearl out of hiding, but it wasn't util Nesa felt Rebeccas fingers gently circling her sex and even finger inside with shallow finger tips did she panic.

R-REBECCA! NO!!! S-STOP!!! PLEASE!!! D-DONT TOUCH ME THERE!! PLEASE!!!!" Nesa nervously cried as she struggled ageist her bondage in a desperate attempt to escape. "I-IM NOT READY! R-REBECCA!! T-THIS JOKE ISN'T FUNNY!! PLEASE STOP IT!!! D-DONT TAKE MY VIRGINITY PLEASE!! NOT LIKE THIS!! ITS WRONG!!! I-I WANT MY FIRST TO BE WITH THE ONE I LOVE!!! R-REBBECCA NOO!!!" Nesa screamed as she began to cry, tears rolling from her eyes as she struggled to pull back her hips, anything to escape Rebeccas fingers that were allready slowly pressing into her sex, however have yet to breach her scared seal.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 am

“I assure you this is no joke,” Slarr stated as he rubbed one of her shoulders grinning that unseen grin then continuing. “Rebecca, be a doll and save that treat for me.”

Slarr laughed at the plight of the two making it clear that Nessa would loose that precious virginity. He allowed this to continue only because that fear amused him for the time being, his cock engorged with blood as it pulsed eager to have her so use to having sloppy seconds being the first for a change was a bit refreshing.

Freeing himself from his pants he grabbed the back of Nessa's head ramming his invisible member into her mouth as he vigorously thrust within caught up in this eagerness. “Does this feel like a joke!?”

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

She glanced up at Nessa. Then looked in the direction of that voice noting that he was close now, hearing those instructions a part of her wanted to defy him and rob him of his prize but she knew that wouldn't go well for either of them. What she then saw or rather didn't see was the thing face fucking the student though it was clear what was happening.

Maybe she could delay him long enough for her to get away? Even if that had been possible she still had to wait. Her finger slipped back and she made a final suck on that sweet set before sitting up and parting those legs as well as her own as she pressed there sexes together and began to rub against her. The pair sitting up all the while that heat grew as her own glistening juices slid up against her, a hand reaching out to take a breast, squeezing it and rubbing against that orb as she slid up against the student, bidding her time for her next move as she got a better sense of where the thing was, her eyes flickered back to Nessa then the spot she knew the thing was in judging by the depression in the floor where it stood as it mouth fucked Nessa.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:50 am

"N-NO!! T-THIS IS NOT FU-FUNNY!! uhm.. d-dont do it! Nesa sobbed, crying as she tried to move her hips away from Rebecca's insidious digits, feeling the other student teasing her befor the phatom voice once agin spoke. Nessa jumped in fright as she heard the 'ghost' near by, forcing her to quickly look about, however she saw nothing still, just Rebbeca who was below licking and sucking her virgin pussy as Nesa blushed at the sight of her head bobbing agiest her as the elder suddent was already heating the virgin up.

"I-I DONT LIKE THIS GAME!!! I-I WANT TO G-GO HOME!!..S-STOP!!.. R-REBEC-KKAH..GUAHHH!!UGH!" Nesa continued to sobb, trembling in forced arousal and fear befor taking matters into her own hands as Nesa grit her teeth and reaching down to get the student off her, shoving Rebbeca away by her head as Nesa moved to stand but befor she coukd she froze for a momment as she felt the phantoms hand take her by her head fallowed by the full length of its thick phantom cock being forced passed her lips as she screamed for Rebbeca to stop as she nearly gagged as her Virgin throat was now being fucked.

Eyes wide in fear and disbelief, Nesa now felt her head being forced to bob back and forth on the length of the invisible mass in her mouth as she flailed her arms struggling to grab the hips of what ever was face fucking her, however Nesa was stopped by Rebbeca who gave one last suck to her sex and moved to slide up agiest the virgin as Nesa soon felt her lower lips meet Rebeccas own in a nether kiss, befor both her hips were forced to rock as Rebbeca taught Nesa how to scissor for the first time.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next