View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Tour Guide (for Nesa) 

Post Re: Tour Guide (for Nesa)
“There are worse things in here.” He grinned forming a flame on his finger tip that crept closer to her eye. So close that he singed her eye lashes heat forcing her to close her eye where upon he gave the leash a sharp tug.

It was her only warning as far as what she could expect from staying here. While he couldn't maim her due to school rules she was new and had not yet learned that so the threat should be enough.

For the first time in all his years he got to display his trophy to others that had been out there watching. In the past targets had eluded him by him being driven off. While not the strongest monster by far he was stronger now than he was. Besides, this time he actually had his target so the others would have to wait if they were still interested.

Some didn't mind sloppy seconds or thirds. Some did. It all fell to tastes. He lured her through the forest occasionally pulling on that leash or simply kicking her in the rump to get her moving again. The first place he took her was to one of the hiking trails. It was easier for her to crawl here as there were fewer rocks and twigs to avoid not that Slarr cared what was happening to her hands and knees.

“Lots of students like to hike or jog. These trails go all over the forest in a complete circuit but there are so many switch offs and forks that one has to pay close attention or risk getting lost and drawn deeper into the forest.

“And you can guess what that means. You might feel less eyes on you the farther we go. Closer to the campus means more student traffic and while others are known to still target beings when others are about many do not.

“Imagine the looks on the faces of your peers if they see you like that. Oh, I can simply go invisible. Can you?”
He chuckled.

Had it not been for the constant tugs and shocks she may have noticed the object in his hand soon. He stopped here to place a ball gag on her. “Wouldn't want you to give us away by crying out. Let's go. Mm, was it this way to the lake or that? I'll tell you what if you can find the lake then I'll let you go if there's a suitable substitute there. Sometimes a student or two slip off to the lake to beat those crowds at the beach. What do you say?”

Being gagged she wouldn't be able to say much which was half the fun in the matter. Conveying a simple yes or no was easy of course but not everything would be so straight forward.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:08 am

"W-what! N-no! No! I-I dont want to go for a walk! T-there are things out there! P-please!!! Let me go!! ahh!! No!!" Nesa with a flushed and scared look on her face as she screamed, tugging ageist the leash and fighting the tugging as the demon was pulling her twords the cave entrance. "S-TOP!!! STOP IT!!!! Nesa screamed, choking as her collar was tugged on by the demon as he forced her to move, almost drag her out by her neck. Nesa only froze in fear as the demon reached out and took a handful of her damp hair and roughly tugged back her head and displayed his red hot finger, waving it in front of her face as she shivered in fear.

"NO P-PLEASE!!! NO FIRE!!! PLEASE!!! I-IM SCARED!!! IM SCARED!!" Nesa cried as tears began to stream from cute eyes and she struggled to move away, begging him to not hurt her. Her body allready scared from his hands as the faint red hand prints were faintly visible on her breasts and ass thanks to his hot hands earlier. However Nesa was soon forced to yelp in pain as the demon kicked her in the butt and forced her to move. Nesa shivering as she crawled on all fours out of the cave only to recoil in terror as she caught the full glimpse of a monster looming just out of reach as it sent a long tendril out from the forest and brushed her cheek, leaving a disgusting trail of slime on her face before she felt somthing els reach out and touch her back, ass, even her chest as she struggled to crawl faster as her new demonic friend took care of their rudeness by shuffling her along faster.

Nesa struggling to move and keep up as the demon moved ahead of her at times only leaving her back exposed to some of the bold monsters that fallowed. The demon might be annoyed but somtimes he was even forced to display some fire and scorch the earth around his pet to keep them away as one even tried to schoop Nesa up in a quick abduction, pulling her leg and dragging her off the trail to fuck her out of sight.... but fortunatly the demon was there to keep them away... not that he was much better as each time she went to stand and run away or simply keep up she was kicked back down onto her hands and knees, forced to crawl like a animal in the mud, dirt and rocks befor they finially came out onto a trail where Nesa fell face first into the dirt. The student heavily panting and her eyes wide with fear as she took a short peak around, but she had no idea where she was being so new to the island.

"W-what!?" Nesa cried as she heard the demon speak. Students liked to hike the trails, jog the routes, even explore the forest. Hearing that the student instantly sat up on her knees, her cute face opening up with a look of hope as she gripped the collar thinking she could be saved, all she needed was a person to show up and she could call for help and they could save her but.... that thought quickly came crashing down as she heard the demon finish and give her a good dose of reality forcing her to turn and look up at him as her heart sank into her chest. "N-no! No!! You wouldn't! Y-you cant!! You... your lying! I... Nesa said as she hesitantly took a look around wondering if there were even other students here now. "D-dont!! Dont!!!..... please!! Let me go!! I-I'm... scared!! let me go please!! I-I havent even unpacked my room yet!!" Nesa cried, sobbing, caught in the demons trap as she tugged on the leash and collar, not knowing what els to do before she was suddently shocked by the hand that came and took her by the cheeks, forcing her to look up as the demon quickly shoved and ball gag into her mouth as she screamed, pulling her back by her hair as Nesa was fitting with the gagg and pushed to the ground where shivered before she heard the demon gloat out his own personal plan.

Nesa glared up at him with fear, and concern, afraid she had no idea where to go as she looked around nervously, only seeing trees and the trail, she didn't even recall passing a lake and now this creature expected her to find it as Nesa in her panic heard him say he would let her go if she found it as she simply crawled to her hands and knees, pawing at her collar and with a gentle pull she struggled lead the demon, picking a direction, muffling and gasping all the while as each small crawl forward sent shivers of stingily jolts up into her chest, and clit as the needles in her body made it hard to move.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 am

He allowed her to lead the way with an occasional comment between swift kicks to her rear to hurry her along. Words that would cause doubts.

“This way? You sure? Well fire and water don't mix too well so I rarely go to the lake.”

At other times he provided commentary. “The closer to the campus we get the fewer monsters. But honestly do you think anyone can help you out of your predicament. Oh, I'll be damned ...”

They came to a body of water. It was small complete with a series of lilly pads. There were no frogs on the island, at least not the normal sort. Slarr held a finger to his lips and viewed the pair of students here. A third surfaced from the water swimming over to the others.

Going invisible Slarr stood behind her. “You're in luck, there's a blond. Oh wait, I said lake not pond. He chuckled as a hand coiled around her seizing a breast while fingers slid up and down her sex.

“You'll have to be very quiet not to draw their attention.” He gave her breast a squeeze then flicked the needle with a finger. Teeth began nibbling on her shoulder then moved toward her neck followed by the lick on a tongue.

“I guess if you draw their attention I'd give you over to them. Granted we sort of lead your fans here so leaving the pond will be rather tricky unless you manage to toss one or two of them to the wolves first. Used up you might even have a chance.”

Fingers pressed into her sex warming up as they pushed in and out of her at a slow pace to mitigate the sound of entering her.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 am

Nesa struggled to lead the demon holding her leash as she crawled the stoney path with hesitent crawls forward. Her knees and hands digging into the dirt as she slowly crawled, panting heavily as her thighs rubbed together, teasing that needle in her clit while her inner arms rubbing ageist the needles in her tits, stining pain that was maddening. Between that and the demon's constant desire to make things harder on her by stopping and pulling the leash around her neck or giving her a shift kick in the ass to force her to move fast only made things worse as the poor new student fearfully struggled to keep going as every so often out of the corner of her eyes she would see monsters gathering, fallowing them as Nesa tried to find her way to the lake, awhile she was forced to hear the doubt filled words of the demon fill her head.

Nesa gasped as she moved, tears streaming from her eyes as she crawled forward like a animal. Every so often Nesa looking back at the demon as he spoke, her eyes pouring tears of fear and nervousness before she lowered her head at one point and sobbed, however this only granted her more abuse as she found a shift kick into her side as she groaned in pain fell to her side. However as Nesa collapsed she heard the sound of spashing and playing forcing her to crawl to her hands and knees as she struggled to pull forward despite the least as she found the path she took brought them to a pond somewhere deep in the woods.

Nesa's eyes lite up with hope as she came to the pond, her eyes resting on the clear blue water as the demon would see the glimmer of hope in the new students eyes as she tugged agiest the leash, her hands pawing at her collar, however it was in that same moment her cheeks brighten red as she heard the sound of giggling and play. Nesa when riggid as she took a closer look and spotted other students enjoying the time at the edge of the water forcing her to freeze with embaressed fright befor she suddenly snapped back and looked at the demon who spoke....

"MGHMMM!!! MMHH!!!" Nesa squealed in protest from behind the gag the demon broke his promise, demanding a lake, not a pond. The girls eyes erupting in tears as they narrowed before he suddenly vanished and in the same instant Nesa found a unseen mass press ageist her from behind, leaning over her, forcing her to hunch as her eyes wincing shut as she felt a warm hand slide up from behind and take hold of a breast. Fingers tugging the needles in her nipples as Nesa gasped from behind that gagg that fortunately kept her from screaming and drawing the attention of her fellow students enjoying their swim.

"Mohoooo!! Mohoooo!!! Nesa gasped silently from behind the gag, shaking her head no as the demon molested her as she rested on all fours trembling in heat. Her head bobbing to the side as she felt teeth ageist her neck fallowed by the smooth sensation of his tongue. Nesa feeling the weight of his words as she glared out at the three students enjoying their day as more tears began to pour from her sad scared eyes. However the demon played his hand and Nesa did the expected and lowered her head and closed her eyes. Nesa shivered as her teeth clenching around the ball gag as she felt hot long finger tips press into her sex before slowly thrusting in and out forcing her to rock back and forth as her hips jolted with each thrust. Nesa all the while struggling not to scream."Moophm....Movphm..." Nesa gasped as she struggled to crawl, struggling to move somewhere els then where she currently was resting naked on her knees in the center of a dusty trail.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 am

Slarr did not impede her from moving but he followed her clinging to her back as he fondled her. His thumb pressing against the needle in her breast with more frequency in an effort to use those electrical shocks in an attempt to get her to draw attention from the students present.

Fingers began digging into her sex with more frequency as if attempting to make wet sounds though none over shadowed the splashing from the pond. Nor had her cries been heard yet as she attempted to move away.

“Oh my god!” Someone exclaimed seeing her. Slarr clutched her tight so that she was unable to move. There was the sloshing of water as the swimmer made her way to the shore and the other two drew near.

“What a freak!” Another exclaimed, two drawing near either side of her while the swimmer approached from behind her. Soon the swimmer came into view in front of her, a finger tracing over the strap of the ball gag while she flicked one of the needles that pierced a breast.

“What kind of stuff are you into?”

Her hair was being pulled by one of the girl's. “You must be one of Vera's projects.”

“No, not even Vera would do something like this. I don't recognize her. You new?”

Of course the gag prevent her from clear speak but one of the girls didn't wait for her to answer using a stick to crack her ass with. Prior to the limb striking of that branch she could smell burnt toast and Slarr's touch fading from her leaving her to the unwanted attention for the moment.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 am

!Mughghh!!!" Nesa cried muffled screams as she struggled to crawl away so the other students would not witness her shame. Desperately trying to reach a bush, tree, or any kind of hiding place as she felt the demonic being molesting her simply cling to her back and follow, teasing her tits, teasing her clit, driving her mad with the shocks and rubbing as Nesa embaressingly blushed and looked in the direction of the students at play as she tried to crawl away only to sudden have her own heat sink into her chest as her eyes met with another student as she was spotted and only capturing the attention of others.

"MGHEEEE!!!" Nesa squealed in embaressed shame as she felt the judgmental eyes of the students on her now as she struggled to crawl away in a haste but befor she could the demon suddenly tightened his hold on her body, forcing the new student to stop as she kicked her legs, feet scrapping ageist the ground as she clawed at the dirt to run away and hide, however she was quickly pinned and forced to stay where she was despite her struggling to get free.

LEGHO!!! MEGOH MGH!!!" Nesa cried from behind the ball gag. Tearful eyes quickly looking in the direction of the students voices. The sound of splashing quickly reviled those in the water climbing out as the other students all came to where she was being forced to stay where she was as the students came quickly to see the kinky freak, and it looked exactly like it did. Nesa struggled still, kicking, and struggling ageist the demon who pinned her as she kicked at dirt, clawed at the ground, arched and twisted yet nothing could shake him off as he over powered her and forced to to stay up until the other students already had her surrounded. It was only then Nesa felt the demons presence suddenly vanish only when it was to late.

"MHGH!! MAHMHHGG!!!'Nesa cried, humiliated and so embarrassed that she could die as the three students would notice the bright red coloration staining her cheek as the new student glared between them only to find one who called her a vulgar name reach out and touch her face. That same girls hand quickly moved south and took hold of the needle in her nipple, tugging it with a sharp pull. The student would discover that it was Nesa's weak point as she insantly cried as the needle was pulled and the shocks were rekindled again as another strange student took a hand full of Nesa's long blond haind and suddenly yank her head back, pulling her to the point her back arched as she struggled to pull away.

"STHMP!!! STHAMP!!!!" Nesa cried as she tried to push them away with one hand while the other was struggling with her gag. Nesa trying to pull it off and free her lips but befor she could she was suddenly assaulted by a student who took up a stick and used it to spank poor Nesa's already abused ass, leaving a bright red line across one cheek along with the faintly red hand print burn. Nesa forced to jump in pain as she fell forward into the student in front of her, Nesa pawing at the girls waist as she struggled to stay on her knees. STHP!! STHMP!! HMPTH!!! HMRPH!!!! Nesa struggled to speak as she winced from stringing pain.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:49 am

“Looks like she's been burned girls. Someone has had some fun with her.

One of the girls locked an arm behind her back as she knelt there still pulling on that hair. The one in front of her slapped her hard on the cheek stepping back.

“Don't fucking touch me with those filthy hands!”

Shoved face down with that arm still locked behind her back it was pressed up higher to the point of hurting. The girl sat on her lower back while she did so. Her head shoved forward into the ground then the gag was unhooked.

Cast aside one of the girls crouched down beside her. “Looks like someone has beaten us to the introductions. Tell me are you enjoying you stay yet?” Once she attempted to answer two fingers were jabbed into her mouth pressing her tongue down in the process of keeping her mouth opened.

Those fingers growing harder and longer tasting like wood as the student began to change taking on more of a hybrid human-plant combination. Her features becoming more wooden, her clothes taring. The other two underwent changes of their own, vines looping around her neck compressing tightly for a long while relaxing after some time to allow her a few quick gulps of air.

Roots and vines caressed up her sides and thighs reaching out towards those needles, caressing them deliberately. The more those needles seemed to have an effect on her the more they did it.

All three slowly transformed indicating that these were not students at all. Some sort of trap that would be unleashed on unsuspecting students. Vines wrapped around her wrists and once they had her arm was no longer being held in place. When the student/thing sitting on her back got up these vines jerked her up into the air a few feet off of the ground.

The trio circled around her, one no longer had arms in the traditional sense but cords of vines that whipped around. Several of which shot forth impaling her sex. Half a dozen or so vines pressed inside her fighting to fit, fighting against one another.

Another directed the vines that seemingly came from nowhere since there were no trees in the immediate area. If she looked up she would see that the vines restraining her came out of a swirling circle of darkness as if it were some sort of created portal that these vines could extend out of.

One vine came down moving toward her lips then forcing it's way in at the direction of this thing. The vine thicker than the ones taking her sex pressing deeply into her throat. The third neared her tugging on the needles that pierced her tits and the one that pierced her clit. Harder and harder, so hard in fact that she ended up taring out one of the needles in a breast discarding it then licking that nipple with a tongue, tasting the blood that spilled from it.

“She can provide some nutrients at least.”

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 am

STHP!! STHMP!! HMPTH!!! HMRPH!!!! Nesa struggled to speak as there was a shout of pain that escape from behind that ball gag. The poor new student pawing at the other girls waist as she was roughly spanked with a stick and her hair pulled by the other girls as she was begging them to stop, yet her woe's were ignored. If anything Nesa's begging only seemed to make things worse as she felt her arms sudden get seized by one of the girls who were behind her, forcing one of her arms behind her back, locking her arm up higher and higher forcing Nesa to cry out in pain. "Oweohaaa!' Nesa cried as she was pulled back only to receive the heavy handed slap to her face by the blond student in front of her as the girl at her back then shoved her forward slamming Nesa face first into the dirt as she was quickly over powered and pinned.

Meh!!! MEH!!!!" Nesa cried as she struggled agiest the girls abusing her. Tears streaming from her eyes as she was left even more confused and scared. Why where they hitting her!! why where they being so cruel!! she had to warn them!! Nesa cried in her head as she continued to squirm and struggle to sit up, but with the weight of the girl on her back it was impossible to move as they pressed her face harder into the dirt and unhooked the gag. Nesa cried out once again in pain as her head was suddenly yanked back by her blond hair as one of the girls retched the ball gag from her lips allowing Nesa a brief moment to gasp for breath before she tried to speak. AGH!!! S-STOP STOP!!!! P-PLEASE W-WE NEED TO RU-EGHUMGHH!!!" Nesa tried to scream out and warn them before she was caught of guard by the girls fingers that were sudden jammed into her mouth, effectively gagging her once again as Nesa struggled to move her head, get the girls fingers out of her mouth, even bite, yet as she did she found that the girls were harder, rougher, and strange. Nesa's eyes widely opened in panic as she watched the blond girl who had her figners lodged in her mouth sudden change right before her eyes, as did the other two shortly afther.

MGHMGH!!! MGHH!!!" Nesa groaned in her panic, shaking her head and trashing ageist the other monster girl who had her pinned despite the pain in her shoulder. Nesa struggling to get free, yet try as she might they had her held down to well as Nesa was suddenly gasping with panicked breaths as she felt the familiar sensation of dull torny vines looping around her body. Nesa feeling vines coiling around her arms, her legs, thighs, waist, and neck as she felt the sudden tightness close around her, choking her out as Nesa gagged.

Struggling to breath she thrashed and pawed and clawed at the ground as she was choked by the monsters until she nearly passed out. It was only as her movements became relaxed, and sluggish did they release their grip and allow her to gasp shallow panicked choffing breaths for air before they finished binding her and the girl got off her back. One strong yank and she was pulled off the ground and suspended in the air, hanging in the bondage like vines in much the same way she spent for hours in the demons cave as Nesa gasped heavily as she watched the new trio circle around her as her mouth was still packed full of wood fingers stopping her from moving her head, not that it mattered as Nesa soon would find that like a frenzy vines shot out from nowhere, one jammed its way into her mouth as she striked to shake her head to dislodge it, while lower more vines came whipping out and striking ehr ass, her belly, back and coiled further around her limbs as they headed for her private places. Vines impaling her as she cried out in pain, feeling them fight agiest each other as vines shot into her pussy and with out warning all began to thrust at once as Nesa painfully thrashed and bucked her hips in pain. The sound of her screaming only muffled by the thickest of the vines fucking her throat, not even caring if they knocked ageist her gag reflex, threatening to force her into vomiting.

While all of this was happen Nesa's eyes once agin shot open in sheer panic and pain. The poor studen feeling the needles piecing her breasts, and clit once again get tugged and pulled. The monsters yanking ageist her sore new piercings harder and harder, not caring for her well being and safety before with one hard tug.... -snip-.....the needle was ripped from her nipple as Nesa let out a painful squealing cry of pain. "MGHEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Nesa thrashed as she was brutalized and tortured, blood spilling form her nipple only to have the straining pain harassed by the a monster girls tongue that came and began to lick and suck on her bleeding tit, awhile Nesa whimpered in agonizing pain.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Her blood tasted by one it wasn't long before the others sampled it too but not from the same source. One ripped away the other needle on her other breast while the last at least used a little care sliding the needle out of her clit.

After which she used that needle to jab her in the abdomen a few times generating electric shocks each time along with numerous pin pricks of blood that her tongue swished over as those vines struggle to press within her core.

All three appeared to be in agreement that she tasted good. She could see Slarr perched in the branches of the tree opposite of her. He simple sat on a thick tree branch watching what was going on as numerous vines whipped her.

Some of these vines had dull thorns that left bruises against her skin. Some where even sharp enough to pierce her skin. Fingers ran over her wounds and these things sucked on them sucking on that blood just as if they were vampires sucking on her neck.

While careful not to bleed her too much it was clear that they enjoyed the taste. The vines that punished her insides stopped. One got beneath her latching onto her sex, that tongue swirling against internal walls in an effort to taste any blood that the cruel treatment could have created, perhaps a bit hopeful.

The other two were content sucking on her breasts, nibbling and even biting to get that blood flowing once again. Tongues dug at her wounds keeping them open as long as possible, reopening wounds all the while.

The tongue within her coiled up like a spring getting more and more tense before shooting inside her deeply just once then retracting getting ready to do the same. Hands reached up from below grasping her ass cheeks joining with vines that rubbed against her there.

But before things could get too sensual for her a blast of flame ht the ground nearby. She could feel the heat and heard the three snarl and move back each looking upward at the source seeing the grinning Slarr.

“We really should get back to play time unless of course she wishes to stay while I go looking for that green thumb of a being. So, what do you say Nesa?”

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:48 am

-Snip-... "MGHEEEEEEEEE!!!!" The student screamed from behind the thick vine lodged deep in her throat as the other needle in Nesas nipple was ripped out. Blood dripping from her sliced tit's as Nesa thrashed and flailed in her bondage. Squealing in pain, only to feel both tits meet the lips of the monsters who both clinched their teeth around both of her bleeding nipples. "STHMP!!! STHMP!!!" Nesa cried, feeling them chew and bite her tits as she arched, her body lifting in the agony as she struggled to get away... however the next sensation of a hand gripping the needle in her clit surprised her as she froze for a brief moment from the over baring pain. MOH!!! MOH!!!! DOWHT!!!" Nesa gasped, struggling to beg the monster to not to rip it out and hurt her more, tears rolling from her eyes as she stared up into the trees only to see the demon watching with a smile on his face. MGHM!!! HMLP!! PWES!!!!!!" Nesa cried at him, yet her voice was soon silenced by the monsters enjoyed the taste of her suffering and blood.

"GHM!MGH!!!!" Nesa shivered as the being playing with her delicate sex showed some mercy and slipped the needle from her special pearl with some care. Nesa's hips relaxing as the needle was removed, however her pain was far from over as the monters still chewed on her tits forcing her to pant heavily from behind the vine in her mouth. Nesa closing her eyes shut as she trembled due to how much it hurt, yet that was before she was shocked back to life as she jolted in her bindings feeling the same needle that was removed from her clit suddenly be used to stab her in the belly as the poor lost blonds eyes shot open in new pain as the magical needle released its burning shock into her abdomen forcing her body to spasm. "GUHAAAAAAA!!! UGHAAAAA!! Nesa gasped as the monster stabbed her several times, each time more painful then the last as small needle stung into her skin, causing a intense stinging pain that forced her body to go rigid befor finally relaxing as the monster stopped and simply joined the others in licking the students cuts, and new wounds.

Trembling in pain Nesa could not speak right with the vine in her mouth fucking her jaw to the point it hurt her neck as she was attacked from all sides. Yet just when Nesa thought it was over and she had a moment to breath with out feeling pain there was a sudden whip in the air as she a vine striked agiest her back with a loud and hard -CRACK!!!!!-. Nesa instantly jolted as she felt the vine whip strike her lower back leaving behind a shallow red gash, her body arching in pain as her eyes rolling back in her head and her teeth clenched around the vine in her mouth. The pain was so intense that she could not scream as more whips came to strike at her back as the dull thorns tore into her skin, leaving cuts and instant bruises that stung the more she was whipped.

Unable to scream Nesa feel limp as the whipping stopped, however she was still conscious, barly that is as she shivered as the monsters used their fingers to trace the new wounds befor they moved around her and began to lick and bite at her skin causing severe pain. mgh! Nesa groaned, shaking before she eventually felt the attention on her breasts grow again as the sucking and chewing on her nipples grew more harsh and painful as they pressed their tongues ageist the wounds keeping them sore and open, their salvia like salt as every lash and lick was painful. It hurt so much as soon Nesa felt a pair of hands reach out and grasp both her her ass cheeks, spreading cheeks apart, forcing her to blush and struggled to look back before she winced one eye closed as a tongue suddenly darted into her sex. Nesa trembled as the long slippery muscle coiled into her sex and darted impossibly deep into her body. Nesa shivering and gasping as she felt the monsters tongue go so deep in fact that it licked the inside of her womb! The act so intense and suprising that the monster was rewarded with a sudden orgasmic releases that came rushing from the students abused hole as Nesa's sexual wave came crashing ageist the monsters face as she bucked and flailed her hips.

However before things got to intense Nesa suddenly felt the heat of fire as the ground near by erupted into flames forcing the student to let out a cry of pain and fear as she turned her head the best she could in a attempt to shield her self from the hot embers that scattered about the area as the other monsters halted their fun and all looked up at the source of the fire. Nesa in her pain glared up as well, eyes flowing tears of pain, and fear. "HMLP MEH!!! PWES!!!! D-DOHW WEAVE MUH!!!! HEWP!!! HWLP!!!" Nesa gagged as she struggled to cry out with the vine still lodged in her mouth. Her body flailing in a struggle to get free. Anything was better then staying with theses three as Nesa wanted nothing in the world right now then to be anywhere but here. The demon could see the despair in her eyes begging him not to leave her with the..... however it was up the the demon now who got to play with his new toy.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Slarr cupped a hand near an ear as if he didn't hear her clearly. Then he directed a ray of flame against that vine severing it. She was able to spit it out then, flames erupting from both pieces.

“It seems that play time is over … at least for you.”

There may have been a confrontation between all four of them but Slarr showered the area with flames forcing the others to retreat. The vines holding her let her go retracting to that portal that they came out of before the portal vanished. As soon as the others departed Slarr extinguished the flames then glided down off of that perch.

He cupped her chin forcing her to lift her head. His finger forming a tiny flame that he used to seal the wounds on her breasts which were worse then the ones on her chest left by the needle.

“Play time is finished for them. But I wonder how much you have left in the tank.” He grinned at her, the flame vanishing from his finger tip. “That was your sample. There are far worse things out there then me. Oh, I know. I can take you to my friend Birch. He grows the best strawberries on the island. Any way we can let him choose what is done to you next.

“He's usually a lot nicer than me. Every once in a while he gets hit with these moods. He might let you go or he might simply ravish you if he's hungry. There's him or Ania perhaps. But Ania usually follows my directions so it's far more likely that Birch is the better choice. Or as a third option maybe we'll continue our stroll and let fate have a hand in this. What do you say?”

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:58 am

Nesa let out a muffled cry as more fire came raining down around her from above. The vine in her mouth exploding in a shower of ash and sparks as Nesa barley managed to spit the long slimy tendril free before her cute terrorized face was burned by the demonic fire. "AGH!!! DEAR GOD HELP ME!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!! AHAHHHHH!!!!" Nesa screamed in her bondage. Vines, and tendrils still lodged deep inside of her pussy, wiggling, and rolling, continuing to fuck her as she begged for mercy. Nesa forced to grit her teeth and sobb as the vine in her sex pressed deeper, and deeper, the poor girl feelin the vine coiling up inside of her womb as she swore it was going to impale her on its sharp length. "PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!! I WONT FIGHT ANYMORE!!! PLEASE!!!! JUST SAVE ME!!!!" Nesa begged and luckily the demon heard her prayers as the flames around Nesa sudden grew more fierce and forced the forced the four cruel beings toying with her to drop her and retreat as poor Nesa feel to the muddy ground in a heep of abused and sexual charged flesh.

Nesa shivered on the ground, her flilthy body trembling as she hiccuped fearful breaths before she noticed the demon apear before her forcing the student to glare up with a new nervous look in her eyes as he cupped her chin and forced her to look up into his eyes. "D-dont dont hurt me anymore.... p-please....I-i... I-ll be g-good..." Nesa trembled in fear befor her eyes once agin went wide as she noticed fire form at the tips of one of his fingers. His index finger glowing like a hot ember as Nesa shook her heard no, tears rolling from her eyes. "N-no... No!!" Nesa cried befor she grit her teeth as the demon proceeded to press the hot embers of his finger tip ageist the already stinging wound on her breast, sealing the large cut on as Nesa let out a painful cry as he traced every wound on her chest as Nesa could not help but paw and grip at the demons waist as he "helped" her by burning her wounds closed.... yet only adding to the scares and pain further. Once he was done Nesa relaxed, resting ageist his waist heavily breathing after the ordeal.

"P-please.... I-I cant do anymore...... p-please....I-i.... I understand...." Nesa sobbed out some words. "I-I want to go home.... p-please.... I-I want to go home...." Nesa gasped with quick breaths, her body showing the abuse of her violent rapes, to exhausted to move or stand now Nesa simply rested at the demons feet.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:32 am

“Go home? You must mean the dorms. Do you even have the strength for that?” He considered the question then dismissed it grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her in the direction he wished for her to move in.

The initial pull was tough but he was careful enough not to pull that gorgeous hair from the root. Fortunately it was only a short distance that they were traveling for now as he took her to that pond making her get in and cleaning her with hands, claws and water.

Far from the best cleaning it would have to do making her passable. Grass and twigs would stick to her wet knees and palms not that he cared about that. Her rest was quick just a few minutes before a shock of blond hair was taken up again.

“Let's go. Your fate is in Birch's hands.” If she failed to keep up he would tug hard enough on that hair to force her to keep up.

The plants eventually grew more and more exotic. At one point she was left on the trail while Slarr flew straight up to get his barrings unused to walking. After correcting their course she was brought through a region that had to be a garden of sorts given how plants of the same type were kept together.

Slarr stopped to munch on a few strawberries then plucked a golden fruit from a tree. The fruit looked like a water balloon that he easily popped open dabbing a finger into it and collecting the nectar there. He dabbed it on her burns which helped, the ones on her nipples faded but he did not use it to smear over the hand prints on her breasts.

“Now we wait,” Slarr announced before going back to the strawberries. He seemed distracted and if she had the strength she may have been able to run away. Perhaps he was just acting distracted secretly watching what she would do from the corner of his eye.

There were things here that told her that others had been here. There was a wooden bowl with a collection of nuts and berries on it alongside a wooden mug filled with water. If she managed to look around there were even school uniforms kept in plastic to help protect them from the elements.

Eventually she would see something that she had overlooked before. How long it was just standing there she didn't know. It looked to be a plant, a small tree about the size of a man blending in with the other trees and bushes standing there and watching and not doing anything until he was noticed.

“What have we here?”

Slarr jumped, startled as his attention swung to the new arrival.

“Hey Birch, I brought you a gift ...”

Birch then gazed at her with his unblinking eyes. “Who are you?”

Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:34 am

Nesa was to exhausted to even nod her head as the demon took the hint, she wanted to go home, or anywhere but here, scared, burned, bloody, and naked in the woods. However Slarr did not appear to care as the poor blond student was hardly given a moment to catch her breath before Slarr took up a hand full of her long silky smooth hair and roughly dragged her over to the pond kicking and screaming.

Thrown into the cold water Nesa let out a crying shout of pain and shock as she shot from the surface of the water soaking wet before she was again shoved below as Slarr came to "assist" her in bathing only forcing more cries of pain from the student as she was pulled from the water and then thrown to the edge of the pond. "S-stop! Stop! I-it hurts! Ah!Ahh!" Nesa cried before her hair was once agin taken and she was forcefully pulled along cleaner then she was off to god knew where.

Nesa struggled to keep up, tripping and falling on their path to where ever it was Slarr was taking her as she nervously glared at her surroundings, only noticing the plants grow more exotic and wild the deeper into the jungle they went befor eventually Slarr released Nesa's hair and aloud the poor abused new student to collapse to the floor. Slarr however still found time to torture her as Nesa in her moment of rest found the demon smashing fruit in his hands and then rubbing her body with the sticky lime like substance. The fruit was like lemons juice to her cuts and burns, stinging at first, however quickly soothing and healing her many wounds as Nesa gasped heavily to the point Slarr let her go and allowed her to slump the the woodland floor, rolled to her side shortly after to exhausted to move, much less run away.

Nesa glared weakly up at the demon as he was soon to preoccupied with his berry's as Nesa in her weak state pulled every ounce of strength in her body to crawl to her knees and sit up on all fours as she raised her head and slowly took in her new surroundings. Nesa noticed spare hanging uniforms in tree branches, wooden bowls, and cups. Nesa shivered, cold, frightened as she looked nervously around before she finally managed to notice the man shaped tree blending into the brush. The sight startled the new student as she jumped in fright, crawling back away weakly as the new creature appeared out of nowhere... at least that was how Nesa viewed the situation.

Scared, Nesa nervusly shivered on the filthy ground, sticks hurting her hands and knees as she watched the two make their exchange of words only to soon find both sets of eyes on her as Nesa's heart sank into the pit of her chest as she was asked her name. "I-I'm N-nessa..." Nesa said nervously, looking away in fear, her arm lifting to cover her chest as she still seemed to struggle and uphold some sense of modesty.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:18 pm

“This one has been used,” Birch glanced at Slarr then back again. “She was not meant as a gift. Though the leafs the right color.”

Whatever that meant.

“If you do not want her -”

“No. Leave her.” Birch approached slowly while dismissing Slarr who went back to eating some berries. If it became necessary Birch would restrain the blond with his powers, vine-like plants appearing from beneath plants in the garden slithering forth like snakes only to restrain her if she moved too far away.

When he got close he assisted her to her feet setting a hand on the top of her head and comparing her height to his. Next his hands eased over her sides then traced her hips. Then he tenderly took her breasts in his hands giving them a small squeeze.

Afterward vines moved among the branches to a particular set of clothes bringing them down towards them. Removing the plastic that covered them and the hanger that they were on he presented her with the bare essentials minus the undergarments, socks and shoes.

“These should fit. I shall bring you back to the campus now unless you wish to remain in his company.” He looked to Slarr who was too busy eating to pay either of them any attention at present. “You are free to find your way yourself Nessa but know that there are numerous dangers here. I can't prevent Slarr from seeking you out again but I can at least bring an end to this evening.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next