View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Enigma (for Alex) 

Post Re: Enigma (for Alex)
The answer was not much longer as the ADD agent soon succumbed to multiple orgasms. Alexandra's cries sound along with Myra's until her voice gave out. By the time another alien arrived, the agent's fluttering eyes were closed as her body twitched and jolt helplessly on the table. Her lips were parted, drooling as tears trickled down both cheeks. She could not make out the alien that was inspecting her through her tears as she was suddenly unbound and dragged off to a new location.

Myra was in a worse condition as they were both taken to be cleaned. The cold water pierced into their weary bodies as Alexandra groaned and shivered. She was too exhausted to do much but try and curl up. But, the alien creatures simply dragged her into a cage where she remained.

Even if she were not shackled, the ADD agent had no strength to even get up. Free from the torture at least for now, Alexandra's eyes slowly fluttered shut a final time.

The loud sound of locks unlocking woke the agent as aliens opened her cage and proceeded to drag her away to a large throne room. Alexandra's legs folded beneath her, forced to kneel before this leader whoever he was. Words pounded inside her mind. Tired, weakened, and vulnerable; Alexandra had little choice but to answer lest she be tortured more.

"A-Agent Alexandra Losev..." she spoke weakly, "I came to a d-distress signal. Wanted to help. Don't... Don't know the details of what they were doing. Research of some sort... Please, we meant no harm. Your people fired on us. We were only defending ourselves."

Her entire body ached. She shivered from the cold as her exposed body glistened before the aggressive aliens that surrounded her. The agent did not know why she was attacked or what they were after. The planet was uninhabited, their research should have been of little consequence.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:57 pm

There was a moment of silence as the alien digested that. Then the monotone voice pressed into her head once more. I believe you, at least in that you were responding to a distress signal. But not that no harm was meant. I suspected as much.

The alien gazed at her naked form, her chin lifting as if lifted up by someone save for the fact that there was no one present to due so allowing the alien to gaze at her fully. Then a nod and the guards that brought here there moved in. One grabbed her by the arms hauling her up to her feet while the other manhandled her breasts, rolling his hands over them, squeezing them and flicking his thumbs over her nipples.

What is this scent I am told about? It appears that it is unique to you. Rough hands continued to fondle her. Then came the licks and sucks followed by the alien sniffing the breasts closer before getting back at it.

The alien had not explained further waiting for her answer that didn't matter to much in the grand scheme as they did not wait long. Then the guards took her off to another area. This time there was a similar creature to the one she had already seen save that this one had eyes and four small but useless limbs. It was larger too, her best guess was that it was older and going through a metamorphosis like a tadpole.

If so then the creatures and aliens may have been one in the same. Her mind was not allowed to focus on the matter for long as she was fitted with a simple collar, had the back of her knees kicked to get her down then the collar fashioned to a chain, She could have easily unhooked it had her arms not been shackled behind her.

Her hair was jerked back in time to meet the hard cock thrust at her face from the other making it clear what was expected of her now.

The one grasping her hair knelt down behind her snaking a hand beneath her body to get at her sex, two fingers thrusting inside that core with a thumb dancing against her clit all while that creature watched on.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

"Ahhnn!" Her aching muscles cried out as she was forced to rise to her feet. Alexandra's head rolled back as one of the guards began to grope those mountainous globes. The harsh squeezes caused her back to arch, pushing her chest into those large rough hands. The sex and torture had made the agent's hypersensitive body even more so as her throbbing nipples were teased. The monster could feel Alexandra's pulse within the heavy mounds he hefted.

"Ooohhhh..." Alexandra squirmed but was held still by the guard behind her. Lips sucked and slurped on one of those long thick nipples, leaving the agent's mind swimming as more words pressed into her thoughts. "A-Ahhnnn! St-Stop... Please.... The... The ohhh s-scent... B-Body altered... Aphro-ahhhnnn! Nngh... Aphro... Aphrodisiac..."

It was unknown what this alien creature could do with his telepathy. The agent could not speak well with one of the guards sucking harder and harder on her exposed breasts. She did not mention it was possibly addicting or how it was an addiction she struggled to break free of since her time enslaved by Goro.

Already, her body was tingling. The sweet stench of Goro's fabricated musk teased the agent's nose. Her body was aching for new reasons as butterflies fluttered in her belly and heat pulsed within her core.

Whatever the alien wanted to know, it seemed to have gotten it. Alexandra was dragged off to another chamber. The agent was forced to her knees once more. A metal collar snapped around her neck and she felt the heavy chain leash be attached. Her heart sank as she was all too familiar with what was happening.

"Ahh!" She cried out in pain as her hair was pulled. Her eyes were staring right at a long erect cock. "N-No... Please... D-Don't..." But her pleas were ignored as the guard holding her began curling his thick digits inside her already moistened depths. Alexandra cried out, giving the creature in front of her the opening he needed, filling her mouth with his hot phallus.

"Mph... Mph... Mph..."

Alexandra's eyes went wide each time she felt that hard tip hit the back of her throat. The hand holding her hair prevented the agent from turning away or trying to pulling her head away from the thrusting alien meat. It was impossible to focus with the guard curling his fingers inside the agent's wet passage. Alexandra hated it but it felt so very good. She could feel every scale of the creature's fingers dragging across her twitching inner walls. Her groans vibrate through the cock in her throat as her eyes began to flutter. Tears wet her cheeks as she could not fight these monsters. The shocks woke up every nerve in her body, making her all the more vulnerable to their now stimulating advances.

The agent whimpered as her clit twitched before the guard's skilled touched. They had done this before. The guard could feel Alexandra's body tensing up, telling him to slow down to prolong the erotic agony. Bliss would not come so easily. No, they were going to break her, train her until she was a proper slave. Juices dripped down onto a growing puddle on the floor. Her insides wrapped around the curling fingers, desperate to get that final nudge into oblivion. The stench of the creature's cock invaded her senses. Without thinking, Alexandra gave faint sucks on the throbbing member while her hips gently rocked forward.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:22 am

She received her answer though it wasn't quite clear if the aphrodisiac affected others or her. But by the reactions of the others smelling her breasts the scent did not hamper them any. She would find out regardless as Alex was hauled away to that chamber, matters would be relayed to her later.

While in that chamber they dealt with her as expected. Fingers eased off her each time she felt ready to cum then started up all over again. That cock in her mouth, however, kept a frantic pace even increasing as she began to suck not caring if she gagged or not.

When he eased up it was because he wanted her to breath easy. Reaching down he played with a breast, trying to generate more of that scent that didn't seem to affect him at all. He was seeing if she would be affected by it, hence letting her breath.

The inevitable came and he pulled out of her splattering his seed all over her face before leaving. Then the fingers worked her to release and the other guard left her. Her rest was sort lived, however, as another pair of guards arrived or maybe the same ones it was tough to tell.

Hauled up to her feet she was then lifted further by the one behind her. The pair going to work on both ends filling her and working in tandem. The one in front of her did some serious work on her tits sucking them and swishing a tongue over them. Each time she felt close the pair stopped but kept stimulating her breasts. Then they continued letting her finish only when they did and not trying to get her to release at the same time either, if she did then it was for her benefit but they were not going out of the way to allow her to reach the pinnacle of her release.

It kept going most of the day. Always in twos, always stimulating her breasts in some way. Those that took her mouth made a clear target of her face for their cum. On a rare few occasions she got to swallow them down if she were good enough or for those that did not have much stamina.

Others took her dogie style while she was giving head, others simply fingered her and rubbed on that clit. After seeing what affects they had on her they must have reported in. For a long while they left her there in their filth. What they did next was come in to stimulate her breasts again before leaving. Her arms shackled behind her she could manage to stand with effort but had been unable to stimulate herself.

It was clear that they were seeing just how much that arousal affected her when she was unable to get any relief with limited relief. Right now they were testing matters. Changing things up after only an hour, this time bringing a bruise Myra in and shackling her across from her in similar fashion.

It was clear that they were torturing those at the facility and she had gotten off easy because she was responding to that distress call and not stationed there. One had been behind her pulling her up to her feet and playing with those sizable tits as she was made to watch a rotating pair drill into Myra who oddly was begging for it like some sort of wanton. The closet thing she could compare it to was a junkie after a drug.

It was Myra's turn. They kept taking her for the remainder of the day before leaving the pair alone completely. Now that she had been let go she might have been able to reach Myra but she was there panting on the floor in the aftermath of what was done to her.

Left alone for a bit the door opened once more and two of the green ones arrived. Until now it had been only the blue ones. She recognized one as the commander, the other could be the other green scaled one she saw, it was hard to say. The blue ones were far more common for sure.

Having fun, are we? The monotone thought pressed into her mind as the commander casually approached her.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 pm

The fish monsters continued to break in the human ADD agent. Alexandra could smell the sweet stench coming from her aching breasts. They teased and molested her to produce more and more of the scent. The creatures seemed to have no trouble resisting its effects. But, the Russian woman was already feeling the effects. Every breath was sweet and seemed to tingle through her lungs and throughout her body. The effect grew stronger as she produced more and more of the musk. There was no escaping it. Alexandra had to breathe and every breath renewed her addiction to that monster's musk. She tried taking shallower breaths but eventually, she found herself breathing long and deeper.

Alexandra groaned as she grew more and more aroused. She found herself just going with whatever her captors desired, sucking them off or rocking her hips against whatever cocks they had to offer. They did not seem to care if she was satisfied. But, those few times she did cum released all that pent up frustration all at once. It was glorious. The agent wanted to cum like that again and drown in that wondrous afterglow.

But, the sexual stimulation was soon limited to just stroking her breasts. The scent drove her wild with lust and desire. But, she could do nothing but rub her thighs together. Alexandra whimpered and thrust her chest into those groping fingers. "Please..." she begged but her pleas were never answered.

Her breasts throbbed in their hands. Alexandra groaned as she felt the drug and pleasure mix inside her quivering belly. She needed to cum so badly. But, the beasts always stopped short and leaving the agent writhing in frustration.

Myra was brought in and Alexandra could only watch in awe as the alien woman begged and praised the cocks that fucked her. "Ohhh..." The agent watched as hands massaged her breasts, filling the chamber with her scent. Drool escaped her gaping mouth as she wished it was her being plowed into right now.

But, her turn never came. She was left on the floor, sobbing in frustration until the commander entered the dark chamber. She looked up at him. "Y-You keep tormenting me... Teasing me... My body is burning up. Please... Just fuck me and get it over with..."

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Oh, not yet. There was a grin, the effect of that scent obvious. I have other plans now that I see what sort of effect this all has.[/b] Hooking a thumb in Myra's direction that monotone voice continued within her head. [b]Maybe she will ...

She had been left there to suffer, at least until Myra was coherent enough. The chains reached, thankfully, and it took little convincing for her to crawl over and dine on her. That tongue just never quiet, teasing her labia and clit, delving inside her, sucking on her. It was almost as if the drug she produced effected her if she had not already witnessed her behavior indicating that they did something else to her.

This had been broken up by those aliens that returned every so often roughing Myra up, fucking her as she pleaded to them. Yet they did not bother to torture her, at least not physically. They paid her little attention save for one coming in every now and again to play with her tits and ensure there was always a steady flow of that drug in the air.

While they tortured Myra and in the aftermath of her recovery Alex was generally left alone.

This went on for a while until Myra shut down shivering on the floor. When the aliens came once more they did not know what to make of the matter and departed. When next they came it was for her. Unchained from the floor she was lead like a dog by the chain to another room where there were both the green ones.

My colleague has finally made the modifications for you.

She could see that there was at least one of those creatures on the planet present but it was not long before one was fitting a mask, much like a gas mask over her head. The notable difference was that there were two tubes hanging off the face, tubes that fit over her nipples and began suctioning against her breasts siphoning that scent straight to her so there was no chance to breath clean air even if a gust of wind kicked in.

The commander grinned again and must have issued commands that she did not her. So that telepathy was selective. She was taken off and cleaned up before being brought to the room she left. Myra was gone and the room was cleaned up.

There was another addition too, there was a dildo secured on the floor in reach as she was secured to it. Just in front of it was one of those creatures, as if serving as a guard for that device. For good measure her tits were fondled by one of the guards prior to the pair leaving her alone in that room other then the dildo and the creature who did little but watch her for the time being.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:23 am

Alexandra hated that she had to begged the alien woman for relief. But, these alien monsters wanted nothing more than to put the ADD agent through as much erotic agony as possible. Myra seemed eager to please, eating out the busty redhead until she creamed all over the alien woman's face. The agent's moans echoed inside the chamber as she drowned in the blissful release she desperately needed.

The release and growing arousal only added more musk to the air. It was a cruel cycle. The scent Alexandra was addicted to required stimulation to produce which in turn aroused her further. Even if the insanity were to stop, so would the scent and the withdrawal symptoms would bring her a different sort of torment.

Myra seemed to be getting the worst of it though. The aliens just kept raping the woman and it seemed like Myra liked it, begging for more. Alexandra groaned as her breasts were played with, forced to watch Myra break down before the alien captors.

The ADD agent was taken away for more experimentation. A mask limited Alexandra's vision and muffled her voice. There was constant suction on her nipples. Muffled groans sound as the agent squirmed. They were forcing her to breathe in more of the pleasing musk. The suction alone was more uncomfortable than pleasing but the aliens were more than willing to fondle the agent to get her started. The sweet stench invaded the woman's senses. Her body tingled with delight while juices glistened and dripped from her netherlips.

The dildo waiting for her made it obvious what they were trying to do. She was uncertain what the guard was for though. Perhaps he was there to keep the musk going until Alexandra lost her mind to the aphrodisiacs. The guard would see the human woman squirm. Her giant breasts jiggled and swayed as that covered face shook from side to side. There was no escaping the musk and her ever growing arousal. But the agent turned away from the dildo, putting forth what resistance she could.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:36 pm

There was no rush. None of the guards came for her now as it was unnecessary with the suctioning action of those pumps on her breasts. If she could use her hands they would be easy to remove as they weren't sealed completely over her breasts allowing some oxygen in but each breath was tainted by that musk and there was no way of avoiding it.

That creature served as a guard of sorts. It did nothing as she fought the urges that had been built up. Any time she shifted the creature responded to the rattling chains and seemed to tense up. When things grew unbearable was when she would find out what the creature was doing here.

Whenever she tried to stand a force would pull her back down to her knees. Whenever she tried to crawl forward to that dildo she was pushed back at the shoulders adding to her frustrations. The drug was being fed to her but she was being denied telekinetically by this thing.

For a while it kept denying her until she was just held in place on her knees. Then it came forward, using that tail to dip between her legs and rubbing against her slit a few times. It then barely pressed inside her folds and just as suddenly drew out. When it later repeated this it pressed that tail in deeper but kept it there.

There was no thrusting, it made her do all the work if she fought against that drug still it did nothing. But if she sought her own release it was up to her to but in the work, after which it drew back now stationed aside that dildo offering her the choice to choose it seemed.

When the guards finally came for her the mask was removed. Unchained from the floor she was lead away to get cleaned up once more then brought to the mess hall where a meal was waiting for her along with the commander who soon moved over to her.

Hungry? I wonder what you will offer for a meal? It looked as if she was going to be denied food too. For the moment that drug wasn't flowing but she had been exposed for a good while now. There was the meal just sitting there across the room at an empty table, the commander and a few guards in addition to the ones that brought her here.

Just the commander and the guards that brought here had been paying any attention to her at the moment, not that it was necessary with her arms still shackled behind her back.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:18 am

Alexandra groans were muffled inside the gas mask. Her nipples were throbbing as the suction continued endlessly. Even with the lack of other stimulation, her breasts were still producing enough musk from the previous encounters to affect the busty agent. It was pointless to resist but she had to try. She did not want to be like she was before during her long trials as a slave. But, that was far outside her control now.

The agent tried to rise only to be forced down by telekinetic forces. She tried to crawl only to be forced back by those same powers. The guard then approached Alexandra and offered its tail for stimulation. The agent did not care anymore. Her head was nothing but a heated haze as every breath drugged her further. She parted her thighs and rocked her hips, fucking herself on the guard's tail until she came. It was a release even if not the most satisfying.

"Please... M-More..." she begged, offering to fuck that tail more until more alien guards arrived to take her away.

Alexandra groaned as she swayed on her feet. She was finally allowed to breathe without the mask. Her breasts were tingling. Her nipples were long and erect, the size of small thumbs on puffy areola. Juices trickled down her trembling thighs. She panted softly with flushed cheeks as she gazed at the commander that threatened to leave her to starve.

"I... I don't have anything... I only have my body..." she replied.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:41 am

And with that the commander grinned, an eerie thing at that displaying those needle-like teeth that had been evolved to a point to easily consume fish. That is not even yours in truth. You are mine now, until I tire of you.

Waving to a guard that came over to her she was bent over one of the tables, the back of her head pressed upon in order to force her cheek against it along with those bests. A hand rested at the small of her back and her legs were being kicked apart to widen her stance.

The commander moved over running a finger down her spine nice and slow. But you are on the right track. Only your behavior is yours. Of course it spells the difference between punishment and even the possibility of reward.

Her ass was slapped hard enough to sting and leave a red mark, then the ass cheek was rubbed and squeezed. Hm, should I have you place on a show for me or allow you some rest, after all it will be a busy day tomorrow. The commander pondered this or waited for her to speak.

The guard was eager to service her, nice and hard she could feel as he stood behind her. But the commander waved again and she was pulled up by the hair and trotted over to the meal that awaited her.

Closer now the food was in a dog bowl. With her arms still secured behind her back she had to eat like an animal if she chose to. The food was cold having a taste like oatmeal. She only had about five minutes to eat or not eat if she chose. The situation was just being clarified for her.

Whether or not it was a good thing that the commander didn't state that she was a slave there was little difference. At best she was a play thing to be discarded when she was no longer fun or a toy to be broken as the case may be.

Once more she would be cleaned up. It appeared that she was given a little respite now so she wouldn't be utterly exhausted. By the time they returned her to the familiar room she was being held in the creature was gone but that dildo remained. This time she was free of the mask nor did anyone agitate her breasts any. The air was even clean.

Nothing much happened for the remainder of the night. In the morning a few other humans were brought in. These young woman had slave collars on and had been restrained in a similar fashion across the room to other rings on the floor well out of her reach but within reach of each other.

When the commander arrived she had two guards with her one of which stood her up and held her by the arms.

I am curious about something. A finger toyed around her nipple then she departed again leaving the second guard to begin sucking on one breast, then the other alternating from one to the other to get the room nice and heavy with that scent. For the time being it seemed that the pair had only been interested in generating that scent once again.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 am

The naked woman was bent over the table. The commander had made it clear what she was even without saying the official title. Her legs were spread apart, revealing her dripping wet sex. She groaned as her breasts mashed against the table. Shivers ran through her body as the monster traced its finger along her spine. She yelped in shock and pain as her behind was slapped hard enough to leave a handprint before stroking and rubbing the pain away into a throbbing heat.

She felt a cock press against her but not enter her, teasing her of what could happen right here in the middle of this large chamber in front of everyone. But, it never came. Alexandra was pulled up and led by long red hair to a dog bowl. There, she was forced to sit on her knees and bend over to eat without her the use of her arms. The food was cold and bland but it was at least something to fill her belly with.

Alexandra was brought back to the previous room. She was alone but still bound. She was cleaned up and the effects of the arousing aroma was gone. Her body ached as she knew her addiction withdrawals will take effect eventually. It was cruel fate the agent was in. Without her serum, she was at the mercy of these beasts to keep stimulating her in order to get her fix which only made her more aroused and vulnerable. It just never ends.

Thankfully, slept came easily enough as the woman slept on the cold floor. Alexandra woke with a start as the door opened and more slaves were brought in. They were chained like she was throughout the chamber. The agent looked away as the commander approached and teased her semi-erect teat. A guard stayed behind and immediately began sucking on Alexandra's breasts. The slaves could see the woman squirm as she moaned softly. It was not long before both glistening nipples were long and erect. Her breasts were beginning to emit that strange aroma once more. Her breasts throbbed and tingled as the beast kept slurping away at the luscious jugs, bringing more and more hot blood to those engorged nubs before exposing them to the cold air.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Ultimately the scent was back. The guard only toying with her, squeezing, licking and sucking as the case was. He did a little more too if she incited him any. His fingers delving into her folds, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. His main objective was to generate that scent.

Her arousal wasn't being observed this time. It was the other slaves in order to see if the scent affected them too or if it had been just her. This went on far longer then it took to get any answers. The slaves were neglected for the most part but where close enough to each other that they could entertain one another.

That question answered would tell her captives a little bit more. Later in the day a dish of food had been set down for her. Of course it was in a dog bowl. No one forced her to eat or drink water out of a different bowl but she was given the food nevertheless. That night the slaves were removed from the chamber and the temperature of the room had been turned down. The temperature was chilly but not frigid.

There was nothing to warm her up with save for the cold food, equally cold water or that dildo. She could stand and had enough slack on her chain to move around a bit but no more then taking two or three steps so running was out and she was unable to do jumping jacks all that well but she could run in place.

Later that day a guard came in to check in on her, feed her but did nothing else even if she seemed to be withdrawing. He would report in if this was the case and someone would come by to stimulate her breasts a bit.

By afternoon the temperature increased to a normal level and that evening another guard came in affixing her head with animal ears, it was hard to say which since she didn't get a good look but either a dog's or cat's seemed likely. She was taken to the commander again, this time to a bed chamber.

That meal was in exchange for your participation with those slaves. Suffice it to say I didn't need to grant you anything and I wouldn't have had if you were one of the others at the base that wished to harm my innocent children. Now, entertain me.

The guard that brought her was still present and the commander was right there ogling her breasts and grinning in triumph.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:15 pm

It did not take long to figure out what they were using Alexandra's body for. The sweet stench emitting from the woman's luscious globes soon filled the room. The slaves struggled for a bit as the effects grew stronger at a gradual pace. The slow pace only gave the guard more reason to fondle the helpless ADD agent. The human woman groaned as her breasts bulged out around the alien's squeezing grip. The pain she felt only paved the way for the heated pleasure that soon followed.

The woman's head tingled as the drug-like scent continued to arouse and stimulate her. Her nipples were long and erect while her netherlips glistened with light moisture. The slaves were soon indulging their needs among each other while Alexandra was left watching. The agent inevitably begged for more which the guard was more than willing to oblige. The Russian woman parted her thighs and welcomed the rough fingers curling and thrusting inside her. The chamber was filled with the countless groans of multiple female slaves.

When the slaves were taken away, Alexandra was left with a bowl to eat and drink from. The chamber was much colder, leaving her body aching as there was nowhere to rest on the unforgiving cold floor. The effects of the drug passed quickly, leaving the agent's addicted form yearning for the next pleasured high.

Thankfully, the guards came to help soothe her need but it was merely enough to get her a light musk going. When the chamber finally warmed up, she was given some sort of animal ears on top of her head and led to see the commander once more. The bedchamber led the agent to believe that this alien was finally ready to take what he has claimed.

Alexandra's arms were still bound so the agent could do little beyond approach the large fish creature. She already knew that these monsters did not have to feed her. She knew that she was less than dirt to these creatures, such was the position of slave in most societies. The agent approached the bed and crawled on her knees towards the commander. She thrust out her chest, causing her heavy globes to bounce and jiggle in plain view. Heat flushed the agent's cheeks as she averted her gaze. "My body is yours, master..." she said quietly, "Please use me to indulge your needs."

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:09 pm

The commander grinned, touching one of her breasts lightly, caressing it. As that was going on the guard moved in behind her after receiving a mental command. Her arms were freed of their shackles and the guard dismissed. The commander was not worried about her attempting to fight back and that was a situation that would have gone badly for her at least without a good plan. There were armed aliens, she had no idea where she was and had been unarmed.

Pressed to her back in short order she found the commander eating her out. Nice gentle licks that both teased and set her on fire. One arm stretching up to squeeze and play with one of those breasts.

You have more value that I realized. That scent is addictive to your kind and not just you specifically. I don't suppose you know how they did that?
There was no great need to replicate it, the commander was not a slaver by trade and this recent event only offered the opportunity to take the women as captives. No males survived, the children saw to that. Some of the women had not survived either.

Her value for sale should fetch a good price with the aphrodisiac and being a former slave if it ever came to that. But the commander was not about making a profit. Research was key, hence the children. The others could be sold off to pay for equipment and further research but as far as everything had been concerned the experiment had been a partial success.

After she came the commander got a vibrator only fucking her with it until she came again. Then ate her out again, attacked those breasts and pulled away. Fingers now teasing her clit, always fulfilling her needs yet keeping her on edge at the same time.

You wish to stay here tonight? It is far warmer then were they've been keeping you. There is a cost, however. There always is.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:46 pm

The human agent was helpless without her suit or weapons. These creatures were physically stronger than her and far more resilient. Worse, at least some of them are psychic. Alexandra was terrified. She was afraid of what to think for fear of someone reading her mind. The commander took charge and pushed the agent down onto her back. The alien's large tongue dragged across the woman's netherlips before delving deeper. "O-Ooohhnnn... Ahhhnnnn... A-Ahhnnn!" The woman's toes curled as heels dragged against the soft bedsheets. A hand weakly gripped the wrist groping her luscious tit while the other pawed at the commander's head.

Pleasure shot straight up into her core. Her eyes fluttered as she struggled to control herself. The commander seemed to know just what buttons to press. The tongue slurped away at her insides, dragging against her g-spot. Teeth nibbling on her clitoris sent her hips jolting with shocks of bliss. Her hands gripped the sheets as another dive into her juicy depths sent her over the edge. These creatures have been studying her, researching everything about her altered body. But, it was still mind numbing how quickly they learned to make her feel oh so very good.

By the time the commander had finished having his fun, Alexandra was sprawled out on the bed. Her eyes were dull. Her thighs were parted, shivering as the creature's fingers toyed with her vulnerable pearl. "Mmm... Uhhnnn... I... I wish to stay here tonight..." she repeated. Her mind was mush as her hips rose to greet those teasing fingers. Her own breasts were drugging her with aphrodisiacs while this beast continued to hold her at the edge of another round of mindless rapture.

Was the reason her room was made colder for this suggestion? Was she being manipulated gradually? Alexandra did not know or care at this point. She took slow deep breaths as her lungs filled with the lovely scent her own body was producing.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next