View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Enigma (for Alex) 

Post Re: Enigma (for Alex)
Then you may, if you entertain me for the evening. Coaxed off of the bed and encouraged onto her knees the commander unfastened pants pulling them away only to reveal that the commander wasn't male as she had thought. A hand wrapped around the back of her head drawing her forward, making her deal with panties and that sex.

The hold was firm but would strengthen if she tried to pull back. It was her to feast so there was not much time to think. Perhaps the green ones were female or a different species, whatever the case she was made to eat. A hand reaching down, rubbing her breast to encourage more of that musk, occasional moans joined that musk in the air.

Her thoughts seemed safe for now, at least the commander did not act on anything. When she had done enough that hand at the back of her head took a bunch of hair gently pulling her head back and looking at her granting her a nod and directing her to the corner where she was given a dildo and made to play with herself with it as the commander watched.

When she had her fill of that she pressed a button summoning a guard to tend to her, fucking her while tending to her breasts. One after one guards arrived taking turns with her and ensuring that there was plenty of scent in the air. Each would leave her satisfied and on occasion the commander patted her head between the animal ears.

When at last they had finished with her she was allowed to stay, a heap of sheets set up in one of the corners like a bed for an animal. She had not been invited in the bed but allowed to stay. Her arms remained free but they exhausted her to thwart any plans that she may have had in getting up to anything other than resting. However, the commander was still present even sleeping in the corner and calling her over to the bed in the morning in order to give her a bit of attention, petting her on the head, on the pussy, fingers pressing inside her sex, a hand squeezing a breast and sucking on one a little as she sat her at the edge of the bed.

How much scent is a bad thing?
She asked off hand as if it just occurred to her that she could get too much of a good thing, particularly since drugs would have such an effect. It was good to find out, keeping her in a confused state worked but there was no drive to make her brain mush like most of the others so she inquired already thinking ahead as to the fun that could be had.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm

The commander revealed herself to be a female. The alien woman never bothered to correct the agent prior to this. But, it did not seem to matter to the evil woman. Alexandra was pulled into the fish creature's lap and she was forced to lick that exposed slit and delve into those moist depths.

Her breasts tingled from the gentle rubs and strokes. Alexandra could only groan as she was forced to inhale more of the drug-like scent. The rest of the night was spent following the commander's sexual commands before guards were called in to have their own fun with the ADD agent. One after the other came into the commander's chamber. Alexandra's breasts glistened with the saliva of countless alien males. Her sex slurped with the sound of squishing juices as a new cock was forced inside.

"Aaauuuggghhh! Ooohhhgggg!" Any pleas for them to be gentle were ignored. Even as she was discarded and left cumming over herself, another was ready to fuck her tenderized depths. Her inner walls wrapped around the new invader as more hot alien cum filled her womb and pussy. Alexandra's face was in a state of ahegao, revealing just how much this was wrecking her body and mind. She gasped and sucked in more of the drugged air around her, unable to escape her own addicting fumes. Her eyes were dull and glassy as she rocked her hips back against every partner she could before her body gave out.

Alexandra did not even feel the hand holding her up by her hair as she was held up for inspection. Only when the commander was satisfied was the agent allowed to collapse onto the pile of sheets that was her new bed.

The busty redhead woke up tired. Her entire body ached and her head throbbed. The voice of the commander spoke in her mind, preventing even unconsciousness from blocking the alien woman's voice. Alexandra crawled onto the bed. She did not mean to crawl like a pet but her body hurt all over. She groaned and swooned in the commander's grasp as her breasts and sex were stroked. The agent took deep breaths, each breath making the throbbing in her head go away and be replaced with that alluring warm haze washing over her thoughts.

"Mmm... D-Don't know... Mistresss..." she replied weakly, "I feel better the more I breathe in..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:19 pm

With that answer it was unlikely that the drug would kill her. Though what it did to her mind was another matter based on how active she was prior to this. The commander asked, got the answer and praised her as she rubbed her head. Today you will rest. You know what to do when the time comes.

She was left in that room, arms freed this time and for long periods of time she had been left alone save for the guards that brought her meals and Myra who had been sent in to clean her up with a bowl of water and a rag. She seemed jittery as if withdrawing from her own drug addiction.

Thoroughly cleaned by the Priestess, Myra still took certain liberties and even went beyond the mundane too needing little encouragement. She fingered the agent a little under the pretense of cleaning her there too. Swapping notes about this place as she worked Myra told her that they were on an Undine ship that was unusual. Most of the vessels had only one female, the green ones, this one had two at least. And the creatures as she had already learned where their offspring that went through some sort of metamorphosis as they aged.

“As far as I have been able to learn the kids have been experimented on to possess psychic abilities. This batch had a few that excelled but many did not. I did not learn much more but it's scary to think that the males would possess such abilities from such a young age. Technically they are all male or begin that way.

“After a few decades they change sexes and develop mental abilities, in most cases it's just telepathy. But I do not know too much else about them.”
She shared some prior knowledge about them before she would depart from the agent unless stopped. At least now she was left to her own devices but she would see a guard waiting for Myra just outside of the room indicating that she did not have free reign of the ship.

She had held up where her brain wasn't mush like the others but she was being put through numerous tortures and drugs. Left to her own devices she would find nothing useful in the room had she looked. There were entertainment devices and other effects that one would expect to find in a room.

It had been hours before there the commander had been back, checking in on her. Food had been provided to her in the time she had been absent which had been only marginally better.

The top of her head stroked before a lock of red hair was taken and rubbed by the commander. Now you own something, she indicated the ears. You may even earn more, clothes even, better food and other privileges. Now, that other one isn't human. What is she?

The commander accepted whatever answer she supplied seeing that she was on the planet only a short while she had not expected Alex to know. Come, pet. She lead Alex back to the room she had been in prior to her bedroom making her crawl behind her. When there she was affixed with a collar and chain secured to one of the rings on the floor except that this time her hands had been freed.

Other slaves were brought into the room and secured in similar fashion as she was then fitted with another mask at the same time a guard stimulated her chest. This time it wasn't the contraption that messed with her breast making her inhale that scent. This time her mask worked to filter that air unlike the slave, who this time she noted had their arms secured behind them.

Her breasts were handled in a gentler fashion too, it was clear that the other slaves were being punished, aroused as she had been in the past with absolutely nothing to relieve themselves given that each had been chained well apart from each other. When she was taken away back to the bedroom her mask remained on her until meal time when her scent was not smelled.

Left to roam the room again if she liked the commander would return some time later. Are you ready to please me pet? Tomorrow is a big day. She approached prompting her to stand and walking around her, touching her with an errant finger every so often whether running it along her spine, ass or breast. You may be pressed to your limits tomorrow but the rewards are well worth it if you manage to behave yourself.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Time seemed to blur together. The commander allowed the agent to rest which she was more than willing to do as she slumped onto the bed. Food came which she was able to eat with her hands at least. Myra was sent into the room to wash her exposed and tender body. Alexandra's head ached. Without the serum the ADD made for her, her only relief was the alluring drug itself. Even if she tried to fight it, the withdrawal symptoms would eventually crush her will. But, fighting back was not even an option in most cases. The guards and the commander would molest her body, ensuring she breathes in the sweet stench. And now, Myra was indulging herself as well.

"Uhhnn... I... Mmm..." Alexandra moaned as Myra 'cleaned' her tender body, "They... They keep me aroused almost all the time. My breasts, they produce an aphrodisiac. It helps feed my addiction I... Mmm... I gained from a creature of green ooze. There is a serum that helps me fight it but, I don't know if any was gathered from my ship or from my suit... Hard to stay focused... The withdrawals are mmm... Painful..."

"Commander is keeping me as a pet for now. I am afraid to think of anything with the psychics around. Hard to think when being fucked and forced to take a drug I have been trying to fight off for months..."

Her hips rocked against Myra's curling fingers. She said nothing more and was soon left on her own. The stench helped stave off the pain but now that alluring heat began to bubble inside her belly. Her breasts tingled and her nipples grew long and erect.

The commander eventually returned and claimed the ears were Alexandra's to keep. The agent did not have an answer to the alien woman's question. Myra was an alien but she knew nothing about her. They only met at the research station as was mentioned during the initial interrogations.

The ADD agent was taken back to the slave chamber where many slaves were bound and unable to touch themselves. A mask was fitted over the Russian woman but this time, no stench entered her lungs. Guards played with her breasts, making the agent groan through her mask. It took awhile but the scent would fill the chamber and leave the slaves aroused and unable to stimulate their wanton needs.

Her breasts throbbed and ached from the gentle fondling. It felt good she had to admit but the mask was leaving her unable to do much but breathe. The commander would return eventually to remove the mask and have the agent stand to be inspected and admired. "Big day, Mistress?" she asked, "I do not understand..."

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 pm

“They cannot read minds, at least it is rare. I will see what can be done in locating that serum but it will take time.” Myra would leave her with that. When she faced her Mistress after her inspection the commander grinned.

You were useful in getting them prepped for tomorrow. Left needy they will be throwing themselves at the others tomorrow. I have no further use for the broken ones, you on the other hand pet are shaping up nicely. Tomorrow it will all be revealed to you.

And it was. She had been allowed to rest for the remainder of the day. The following one they had set down on some back water planet and she was lead out of the ship, still naked, a chain on her neck attached to a metal ring on the commander's belt. She had been allowed to walk and the others were all brought out of the ship, most shackled with their arms behind their back and lead by chain leashes.

Most of the slaves lacked clothing. Some had lab coats or other tattered clothes, in fact it appeared that Myra appeared to have the only set of clothes, which really hadn't been much. She too seemed to be affected by some sort of drug always drifting to one of the Undine guards, more then once being shoved back until she was made to get down on her knees. It would not be hard to see the longing looks she gave to the Undine, almost as many as the slaves that were drugged. Her arms too had been shackled behind her back.

The landing pad her wasn't much of one other than a field. Numerous aliens approached inspecting the women in turn, offering up so much. All in all it was an informal auction. The clients had been few and as far as she could tell she wasn't for sale. Nor Myra as the commander made it clear that she amused her.

When all the scientists were sold off and taken away most of the aliens sauntered off save for a few that had been eyeing her. They wanted to purchase her too but the commander wasn't selling. However, leasing her for a night or two while maintenance on the ship was being done was an option, one that they took. One large reptilian creature wound up renting her, her leash unfastened from the belt and handed over to the alien before she was loaded in back of vehicle and taken away. The large lizard sat opposite of her lifting up her chin, turning her head one way then another.

“You look familiar,”
he commented. She was then taken to a room strapped to an upright table by smaller lizards. When that was done the larger one was before her again studying the animal ears and discovering that they could be removed which he did. Then he placed a metallic circular band over her head that had lots of flashing lights.

A hand grasped one of her breasts, his touch a bit rougher then the Undine. Such sizable assets had to be easy targets for the most part. He sucked a little on the other before drawing away slapping her suddenly. He struck her with enough force to sting, grinned and made his way over to a table that had an assortment of tools. Many she had never seen, some would be familiar to her especially the tool that was selected. What appeared to be a taser or cattle prod with various setting on it.

The device only tingled, at least for now as it worked over her torso. “I guess you just have one of those faces that feels familiar. Let's get started.” The intensity of that shock increased at the object was pressed into her belly.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:02 am

Alexandra was to be eye candy while a simple slave auction went underway. She was not sure where these slaves came from but she knew it was her body that made them so desperately needy. The ADD agent was surprised to find Myra staring at the male Undine. The flush in the alien woman's cheeks made her look as desperate as the drugged slaves. But, Myra was not in the chamber when the guards forced the agent to emit that potent musk. Myra did pleasure her back in the commander's room but it could not have been that much. Was she breaking too? She could not blame her, these monsters seemed to know how to make their bodies tick.

While the agent was spared from being sold into slavery, that did not stop her from being rented off temporarily. The lizard creatures took off the one accessory that supposedly 'hers' and replaced it with a strange headband. She did not know its purpose nor did she know what these creatures were aiming for.

Alexandra groaned as her breasts were licked and slurped only to have her vision flash briefly as a hand smacked her across the cheek. Did she do something wrong? The alien claimed that she looked familiar which was probably a bad thing. Alexandra had no idea who this creature was as he jammed a prod into her belly. "Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhh!" Her body shuddered and jolted as she began to scream in pain.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:22 am

The shock lasted for a few minutes, the lizard grinning at her then bringing a slight touch against her focusing on her sides drawing his hand to her hip then back up to stop just beneath her breast. He stared at her for a long moment then walked over to that tray of devices soon returning with a few others.

One being nipple clamps that had been applied to her after he sucked and licked on each mound. Next he rubbed a yellow slime against her torso. It felt cool and soon she would feel it moving against her as it tingled against her skin.

Then within her as two fingers were pressed inside her coated with this stuff and rubbed off within her passage. The slime tingled and moved changing shape within her as it crept deep within her. It expanded and contracted feeling much like a cock pressing into her at a slow pace.

The size of that member was always in flux. Often mid sized, the slime quested for those hidden places within her while the stuff on her torso caressed her skin particularly the curves of her breasts. The lizard left her like that for a bit returning some time later after that slime within her began to hit all the right spots learning from her reactions.

The lizard played with her clit, roughly rubbing against it for a few seconds prior to place a dab of this yellow slime against it. At once that slime tingled against her and felt as if it were sucking on that clit.

Unstrapped she was turned around and restrained once again with her chest pressed to the upright table. A touch worked over her, rubbing her, exploring her. First squeezing the slapping her ass. Fingers swept through red locks for a minute or so.

Oil was being rubbed into her skin beginning with her shoulders and ending at her ass. A moment later her hair was being pulled and the tip of a warm member being pressed to her back door. “It would be a shame not to fuck you while you are here. However, we still have a lot of time so there is no need to rush just yet.”

Her hair released and the pressure of that cock resided replaced with something else that felt less life-like and warm. Something that had the feel of rubber as it was pressed against her. Then into her. It was some sort of dildo that functioned on it's own as it began to press into her in conjunction to that slime in her pussy. Once in a while it shocked her as well, it's pace and those shocks were mild at least for now. She was still able to feel the presence of the lizard hearing him back at that table rummaging for something else.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Alexandra could only guess why she was always stuck with the more sadistic slave owners that seemed to revel in her pain rather than pleasure. Her body was still twitching and jolting from the electric shocks as rough hands proceed to feel up her sides. "Ahhnnn! Please... N-Not my b-breasts..." she whimpered as clamps snapped around both her large nipples. Pain throbbed within the engorged nubs as hot blood struggled to get past the unforgiving teeth of the clamp.

Slime soaked over her torso and was applied to her vulnerable depths as well. The strange semi-solid fluid began to move and stroke her tender body. Mere contact alone was enough to make her cells tingle from a pleasing sensation. Her breasts swayed under the caress of the slime while her hips trembled as a different body of slime proceeded to pump inside her tight passage. "Ohhh... Ngh... Ugh... Uhhnnn... Uhhnnn..." The lewd slurp of the slime thrusting inside her sent shudders up and down her spine. It should have been disgusting but it felt oh so good. It knew just where to stroke and stretch her tender depths. The slime on her chest was also learning quickly where to touch those huge tender globes.

"Ahh!" Alexandra's eyes went wide as the lizard began to play with her clitoris. The pleasure shot straight into her core. Her belly quivered with mad butterflies. The ADD agent shook her head, trying to keep her wits about her but every scale on that creature's finger dragged over the vulnerable pearl. She was being fucked while her breasts and clit were molested. The sensations crashed within her psyche, threatening to sweep her away in the endless tides of bliss.

By the time she was turned around on the upright table, her hips were rocking forward with the slime's thrusts. She mashed her breasts against the cold surface of the table, trying to feel more as slime sucked on her hard throbbing clitoris. The lizardman teased her with his thick cock. "Ohhh... Please... I can't take it... Nngh..." she nearly cried out when the creature withdrew only to groan as the thick rubber was forced into her tight ass. It began to thrust with the slime, causing the agent's passages to shudder and tremble in delight.

The shocks only made the pleasure feel so much better as the pain was soothed in another wave of heat. Alexandra's forehead pressed against the table. She was panting and gasping between heated groans. Her hips were bucking against the table while her breasts slid up and down the unfeeling surface. Alexandra felt like she was melting away. They were driving her crazy while her pleasant scent continued to emanate from her luscious form.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 am

Fingers caressed her ass then slapped one of those cheeks. “Sit tight.”

The lizard had not cared about the sensitivity of her breasts or her need leaving her in that state for quite a bit. Her rear being pressed full of that jolting toy while the nipple clamps and molestation of her breasts generated a good deal of that scent in time.

Meanwhile the slime within her filled that passage with expert skill feeding her cravings without realizing that it was doing so. The lizard did return to take notes of her condition. Fingers caressing her red locks for a moment before bringing that hard shaft against wet nethers and riving straight in.

She could feel the smoothness of those scales with each plunge and the way they dragged against her as they pulled back. With the slime inside her at the same time she did not feel it as intensely as it would have been and it was impossible to know if it had been him or the slime that hit those places within her now.

Her ass slapped as he pounded into her, that slime acting as a lubricant allowing him not to worry so much about damaging her. Yet at the same time that the slime worked her over it was coated against him bringing him an equal amount of pleasure. It was not long before he fired that warm seed inside her. Yet a few minutes later he was back at her and a few minutes after that.

There was no telling how long this had gone on for. In the end she was nice and full of cum and slime both leaking out of her body and down her legs when he finished for the final time. Even the slime on her torso melted away, apparently it was animate for only so long before expiring.

The clamps were unfastened but she was left facing the table. He peeled her hair over a shoulder so it wasn't covering her back much and began rubbing an ointment against her shoulders, back and ass. After which he finally removed the dildo in her rear.

“We have time yet. What will it be, more pain? More pleasure? Or perhaps both?”
She felt a finger rub against that metallic circlet he had placed on her before. At first it did not seem to do much then she felt each tingle she felt intensify, even the feel of the oil which was doing nothing felt remarkable. “Speak now or I'll decide for you.” From the sounds of it he was already back at a table to select the next implement.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:15 am

The slime had not only aroused her but, it also prepared her body for the thick scaled cock that was now plunging in and out of her delicious cunt. She was not sure what was pleasuring her more, the scaled rod or the writhing slime. From the gasps and groans Alexandra made, it was doubtful the agent cared who was responsible.

The lizard's cock rubbed against her inner walls, grinding her tender passage into the thrusting dildo in the woman's ass. Her eyes fluttered as she cried out with each thrust. The lewd slurp of slime and juices joined the chorus of groans until the beast finally blew his hot load inside the ADD agent.

The alien creature took a short break only to return again and again, each visit blowing another hot load of alien seed inside the agent's drooling sex. Even between visits, the slime and dildo continuously ravaged her insides and her heaving udders, leaving her hot and ready for another round. The musk filled her lungs with every groaning breath, leaving her head hazy as she was getting a nice fix of the addicting scent.

Her body twitched weakly against the upright table. She was shuddering out panting breaths as the tools were finally removed. The slime had expired as cum, juices, and ooze drooled down those still twitching thighs. Ointments were rubbed into the woman's body and she only mildly noticed him touch the circlet on her head. "Ohhhh..." Pleasure flowed through her entire body. Eyes fluttered and rolled back briefly as she found herself relaxing in her bonds. What was that? It felt nothing short of amazing.

The answer to the creature's question was simple enough. "P-Pleasure... Please..." she groaned as her weary body tingled from head to toe. Whatever the alien did was leaving the drugged agent euphoric.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:34 am

Her answer given the lizard played around a bit getting to work on his next task before returning. “That circlet enhances sensations whether pain or pleasure since I cannot cause any lasting physical damage.” Her mind only enhanced what he had been doing with the assistance of that circlet. That was why the ointment felt more intense even if it did nothing.

Finished with his preparations the lizard returned behind her then knelt down. He squeezed an ass cheek as he set down a bowl. Soon he would begin, a finger swirled against her rear for a moment before something else had been pressed to her. It didn't take long for her to realize that the object was a well lubed bead about the size of a marble that was pushed inside her ass feeling that finger briefly.

The next one was added and the next, each as slowly as the last. It was shortly after the third was added that she discovered that the lubricant had been more of that slime. While this time it didn't expand on contract but moved within her bringing those beads along for the ride.

They moved back and forth within her passage as more where added. There was a delay before they began to act each at different times, some advancing into her while others were drawing out at the same time generating an odd sensation. After a dozen or so of the beads had been added the lizard went back to that table getting a device that fit over her clit, sucking against it as if it were a tiny mouth.

Removing her restraints he once again turned her around in order to face her. A hand played with one of her melons as a finger dashed over that nipple where he did the most damage to her. After a few strokes he pressed her down by the shoulder while unleashing his thick scaly rod before her eyes as a hand curled about a shoulder not that she would have been able to get to far.

“Now get started.”

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 am

"Ahhhnnn! A-Ahhhhh... Haaahhhhnnn!"

Bead after bead slid into the agent's ass. The slime caused the orbs to move back and forth, dragging against her tender walls of her anus. When the orbs clacked against on another, the vibrations rippled outwards and along her twitching passage. Each orb felt better than the last, the circlet enhancing the pleasure to such overwhelming levels. If the oil that did nothing felt amazing, what she felt in her aching ass was beyond sanity.

Her hips thrust forward as she felt that device attach to her clitoris. The constant suction caused the bundle of nerves to swell with hot blood as it pulsed rapidly. Alexandra's mind melted. Her eyes rolled back as her tongue rolled out of her gaping mouth. Her hips did not stop trembling as juices drooled out of her still throbbing sex.

The lizardman had to steady her as the restraints were removed. She nearly came just from having her nipples and breast fondled. Her knees gave when she was guided to kneel before the alien creature. The lizard did not even finish his sentence before Alexandra's lips were wrapped around that scaled cock, sucking and slurping like a wanton slut.

Hands pawed and squeezed those huge udder like tits, each stroke sending shivers of pure bliss up and down the agent's spine. The circlet made everything feel awe-inspiring as she creamed herself right there while sucking on the alien's dick.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 am

“It even gets better.” A long groan as she went to work, a hand gripping the back of her head as she worked. As good as she was she found that without the assistance of that slime he actually lasted a fair bit longer. The vibrations on her clit intensified as she felt him throb within her mouth soon experiencing his taste as his essence slid down her throat.

He allowed her to clean himself up a bit before turning her around bending her over in suck a way that her ass was up in the air and her weight was upon her breasts. A hand rubbed the wetness of her sex a few times before he vanished briefly back to that table.

When he returned it was to the feeling of him attaching several things to her back. Similar to leeches expect they did not consume blood but rather feasted on that oil making a suctioning motion against each spot they were pressed too. Wrists taken in one hand he pull her up so that she rested on her knees dabbing each nipple with oil before attaching a “leech” to each one and prompting them to suckle against each.

He then let her back down angling his shaft against her pussy, rubbing against it then pushing forward with the tip of that cock penetrating her, waiting for a moment then pressing into those wet depths in one quick thrust. Enhanced by that circlet each time he slowly withdrew to the precipice of escape then pushed back inside with another quick thrust. Fast in, slow out.

This had gone on for a bit having panted her interior more than once with that rod. The slime became inert in her ass just as he finished once more. At least for the most part as he pulled out each bead that had been attached to a string, one departing on the heels of the one before it.

Her circlet was removed and the ears replaced. She was left there only to be cleaned up at some point and later brought to her Undine Mistress whether conscious or unconscious. Taken back to that bedroom she had been chained to the floor by that ring. With her hands free it would be a simple matter of freeing herself by unfastening the chain from that ring or the chain from the collar itself.

No guards were present but soon that green Undine commander came within the chamber. She had her stand and inspected her keenly. I have been told that you enjoyed that slime. How was it?

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 am

The circlet intensified the erotic insanity. The vibrations on her clit sent her creaming over herself as she swallowed the creature's seed. Leeches were attached her back and over each of her long engorged nipples. "Ooohhhnnnn! Aaaauuuggghhh!" The sucking on her back sent thrills up and down her spine while the ones over her engorged nipples sent her mind spiraling back down into the abyss.

When the monster had another turn with the agent, she was too weak to resist him. Every thrust inside her juicy cunt sent her cumming hard. His scales stroked her insides as he pulled out slowly, priming her for another mind blowing orgasm. Alexandra lost all sense of time as she nearly blacked out from the over-stimulation. Her body was still twitching as the beads were pulled out of her ass, causing the unconscious woman to cum just from that.

By the time the ADD agent regained consciousness, she was back in the care of the Undine woman. Alexandra's entire body was aching. She felt as if she ran a marathon with her sexual organs. The woman was unsteady on her feet as she did her best to stay still while being inspected. "T-Too much... I... I couldn't t-take it... M-Mistress..." The Undine Commander could feel that the lizard creature had done a number to the agent. It would not be much longer before this one broke like the others.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:54 am

Her hair was yanked forcing her gaze to the ceiling. You are here now. Thus you could take it. She then released that grip stroking those locks. But you have earned a little rest.

Not to overwhelm her with these sensations it became clear that Alex wasn't being used carelessly, at least not to brake physically. Mentally was another matter that had been yet to be seen. While she had been left in the room outside of bathroom breaks and getting cleaned up.

She was fed, but there was still an exchange. However, it was an easier one. She got her meals for the day by eating out the commander in the mornings before she left. Left with music playing or the holo on. Once the remote had been left in easy reach of her and another time it wasn't as if to determine if she undid her leash as it was so easy to do.

That evening the commander checked on that. Break time is over. What attributes do you possess other than big tits? Not that there's anything wrong with them. That monotone voice played in her head as she was made to stand and a tit squeezed hard enough to produce a hint of that scent.

She licked the nipple then sucked promoting more of that scent as she waited for an answer. Then after getting one she filed that answer away. Now it is time to earn some clothing, Pet.

Unhooking her from that chain and attaching her leash she took her from the room on all fours of course out to the bridge. View screens showed that they were in space once again. Various Undine were at stations working away at controls. She was directed over to the lap of one of them for some attention to her breasts, sucking on them, playing with them and attempting to clumsily work at his station too.

She could feel his member coming to life beneath her and felt straying eyes cast in her direction as the commander seated herself after taking her leash off but giving her no further instruction as if to see what she was going to do.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next