View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Enigma (for Alex) 

Post Re: Enigma (for Alex)
Alexandra gasped in pain as her hair was yanked back. Her heart skipped a beat, terrified that she displeased the Undine woman.

The moment passed and soon things fell back to a routine. The agent was left leashed and was required to perform sexual acts in order to earn her food. Music or video would play though it was nothing the agent was familiar with. She made no effort to change the channel as it really was not something she cared to watch or listen to.

The withdrawal effects of the scent were beginning to kick in when the commander returned. The agent had made no attempts to remove the leash. Alexandra was afraid of what would happen if she was caught. She had yet to see Myra since she was rented out to those alien monsters. With the other slaves sold, Myra must have gone through her own hell satisfying the entire crew of the ship.

"Nngh!" She arched her back, thrusting her breasts into the squeezing hand, "I... I am a scientist, Mistress..." It was not the first time a slaver asked what skills she had though most rarely cared for a scientist when they had all the tech they needed to do their job.

The mention of earning clothes only concerned the agent. What was she going to be made to do now? Alexandra was treated like an animal as she crawled on all fours all the way to the bridge. The Undine were all busy working at their stations but that did not stop the Commander from leading the human woman to sit on the lap of one of the crew members. The alien humanoid wasted no time in tasting and fondling those heavy globes. He was certainly eager though he was splitting his focus between work and the taste of a lovely human female.

The leash was removed and no further commands were given. She could feel the Undine getting hard beneath her and could only guess she was to pleasure the crew. She could wait for confirmation or direct orders but would that displease the Commander? The look from the alien woman's face was all it took to get Alexandra moving. She slid gently off the Undine's lap and gently parted his thighs with her hands. She would free him from any sort of clothing if there was any before stroking the alien being's hardening phallus.

She slowly slid her breasts around the hardening rod. Alexandra used her hands to keep her cleavage smothered around the pulsing meat. She blew warm breaths onto the tip before swirling her tongue across it. The agent felt the Undine's hand grab her head and force her down, urging her to get on with it as she began to suck and slurp on the swelling dick.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:40 am

A scientist? Unlike past owners she seemed interested, at least until she made a follow up question as to what type hoping that she had experience in another field perhaps. Maybe chemistry or genetics given what she was doing with those creatures. But she lost that interest when she learned that she wasn't in such a field.

As a tech it would have been foolish to assign her work when she could have sabotaged the ship. Besides she had no interest in having her fill such a position. Leading her to the bridge she watched on as her pet was played with a little smelling a hint of that aphrodisiac in the air.

Still the Undine tried to concentrate on his duties, suffice it to say they had been pretty unimportant right now otherwise she would have selected a different station. But the Undine realized that he had work to do. Even so that could not keep him from playing with her tits or grabbing the back of her head as she teased him.

That meat eagerly pressed past her lips and stabbed part way into her throat. He was big but not enormous. Even so her cleavage made him look small as he pressed between it.

It wasn't until he was about to spray where he slowed down to prolong the moment. She could feel him throbbing within her and while he still held the back of her head ensuring that she drank down his seed it had been in her hands as to how to dictate the pace now to finish him off.

When she had finished with him she was sent to another Undine, left to please him as she saw fit. This one offered her a bit more control as to her pace The third, however, had not been content with a simple blow job pulling her up into his lab when she had thought that she had finished with that large rod.

Sitting her on his lap he showed he had a quick recovery. He let her ride him, his hips encouraging her as he jabbed them up against her own. At the same time he alternated sucking on a tit and looking around her at his console hitting a few buttons every now and again.

He came holding her down on his lap as he filled her and recovered. Once again he had a quick recovery moving inside her at the same time she felt something sliding between her ass cheeks, rubbing between them. Far longer then any cock she had felt from them so far but thicker than two fingers, closer to three, the tip soon pressed against her rear then in.

With no lubrication it at least went slow stopping only after the Undine came for the third time so that she could be peeled off of his lap. She saw that one of the creatures she encountered on the planet had used it's tail against her. The creature was unnoticed by her until now.

From that point on she was taken on the floor, Undine came over from their stations. They shifted about so that someone was always at a vital station where at least two of them and the younger creature played with her filling all three of her holes. This went on for quite a bit seeing that she was well rested.

By the end of it she was called over to the commander and allowed to rest at her side on the floor. Undine cleaned up any mess while the commander stroked her head absently every so often.

The Undine did not speak making it impossible to get a sense of where she was. Only the females she learned, could communicate through telepathy and there was no way she picked up on anything not meant for her. It was always possible to try to get a peak at the screens and try to figure it all out but by doing so she would have to open herself up to another round at the hands of the Undine, at least the one at the station. She had been under no commands to stay put but there was no telling if such behavior would be approved or not. There was no direction here after the initial encouragement to go to this station or that winding up with the latest being her arriving at her Mistresses side to rest.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Chemistry or Biology were not Alexandra's primary fields. She was focused on computer science and nanotechnology. Her skills could be useful but the Undine were not about to let a slave have access to any of the ship's systems. So, her role remained that of a sex doll for the crew to enjoy.

"Uhhnnn..." The agent groaned around the cock she sucked on as hands mauled her huge breasts. The woman's eyes widened as the Undine forced her head to take in more of the pulsing rod as it unleashed its hot load into her throat. Her body trembled as she tasted the salty fluid. She had been fucking and sucking these Undine so much that her body was reacting to the taste of their seed, turning her on.

The second Undine was gentler but he still came inside her mouth before allowing her to leave. The third crew member was hung like a horse, making it difficult to fit all those inches of alien cock meat into her mouth. Swallowing another load, Alexandra was panting as she felt herself be lifted up. Her eyes widened as she saw the male Undine was still fully erect.

"Oh God! Aaauuuggghhh!" Alexandra was shuddering as she felt that molten tip jam against her cervix. A visible lump on her lower belly showed how deep the alien monster was taking her. Her juices soaked over the member, the agent cumming from the first thrust. But, the Undine was not finished as he bucked hips upwards, forcing the agent to ride the hard spire of flesh. "T-Too b-big... Please... Uhhhnnnn... N-Not s-so r-rough..."

Her pleas were unanswered as he blew his hot load inside her womb, sending the agent spiraling into another orgasm. The busty woman was bent over the console and that hot meat jammed into her tight ass, reaming her out before finally being filled with more alien semen. Only then was she allowed to collapse onto the floor where three more Undine were waiting.

She lost count of how many rounds she want with the crew. Seed oozed out of her abused cunt and ass. Cum drooled out of her groaning lips as she felt the mental command to return to the commander. Weakly, she crawled over and slumped against the side of the commander's chair. She felt her hair being stroked. After the rough handling, the soothing touched caused her eyes to fall half mast. She should be trying to get free but she felt so exhausted. Her legs tingled with numbness. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to focus on resting and recovering right now. Maybe, she could get an opportunity to learn where she was while if she was fucked over another console.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Thankfully or not she was not sent over to that particular console, at least not for the day. The commander had a sense for when she had been taxed allowing her some rest. There was no telling what would happen if she had been displeased with her and for the next few hours she had remained there before being leashed once more before a gentle hand rested on her cheek.

Try to find out what species the other one is. Calling for Myra she was lead away with a single guard in tow that gave the pair some distance as Myra cleaned the cum from her body. Myra had seen better days. There had been some bruising but she had clothes. She got some herself too, some that had to have been the commander's idea seeing that they they fit them theme of the animal ears, paw-like gloves and a bikini with a fake tail attached to the bottoms.

Myra had ignored any efforts in getting her species out of her, instead gazing at the guard longingly. She had even gone so far to force herself on the Undine receiving a slap to a cheek that drove her away. It gestured her back towards Alex and she saw that she was reluctant.

“I … I … have been drugged.” She told the agent with a sigh then went back to combing out her hair, dropping her tone of voice to a whisper.

“This ship is big. Not huge but large enough to have a hanger. There are three ships stored there, two are fighters and the last must be yours. It has the familiar make of an ADD vessel. I'm unsure how it is guarded seeing the place briefly and only once.”

What luck that Myra was drugged when coupled with the scent she produced. That guard paid them little attention at this stage other then those times where Myra tried to get closer and was beaten back for her troubles. Clearly she was under some form of aphrodisiac, oddly she kept risking injury rather than seeing to her own needs if that was the case.

When she was cleaned up she and Myra had been brought to the bridge again. The commander brightening up at seeing her.

“I have done as you asked. Please ...”

The commander nodded and had Alex return to her side where she watched the Undine brutalize and fuck Myra for quite a bit. Even at their roughest they had not been as bad with her, the tell tale difference in responding to a distress call and actually being on that planet causing that trouble for them.

When they had finished with her they had taken her unconscious but pleased body from the bridge. Others cleaned up the mess and it was clear that whatever drugged her drove her to crave sex or the Undine themselves seeing how much they tormented her by refraining from sex for long periods only to cause her to beg and plead.

Reminded about her own weakness it was as if she had been seeing herself under the effects of the scent itself at it's most dire.

When she had been brought to the bedroom that night, however, as her leash was unhooked she had been allowed to sleep in the bed this time rather than the cold floor. The cost had been unspoken, perhaps there wasn't one, but it was an order rather than a choice.

Alex was played with just a little, some petting and a little kissing but nothing further as she was allowed to sleep in a comfortable bed for the first time in a long time.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:27 pm

The agent had some time with Myra though there was a guard keeping watch nearby. It was strange how the Undine were trying to learn what species Myra was. Alexandra figured they would be better at getting such information than she was especially when the alien woman claimed to have been drugged. The agent was not sure what the drug was as it did not seem to be from her. The two had been separated for an entire day and there were no signs of the Undine trying to store the scent Alexandra's breast produced. It was doubtful Myra was addicted by such a small dosage or small in comparison to what Alexandra went through. What have they been doing to this woman?

Despite the commander's orders, Alexandra could not really get much out of the alien woman. The conversation was rather one sided and the woman seemed to be distracted by the Undine guard. Her ship was still here in the hangar. It could be their only hope of escape. But, it was unlikely they could get there without being spotted. The commander kept Alexandra close except when she was left in the bedroom or some other chamber. If she was found walking by herself, the guards would not hesitate to stop her.

Alexandra was dressed in pet attire much like Myra and the two returned to the bridge. The agent's eyes widen as she saw the alien woman offer herself to the guards. Her passionate groans sent shivers down her spine as the red haired woman sat beside the commander. Myra was like an animal, never stopping until her body could not move another muscle. Alexandra swallowed hard as she did not feel very confident that Myra would remain sane at this rate.

That night, Alexandra shared the commander's bed. "I... I am sorry, Mistress," she stated softly, "Myra would not tell me anything about her race. She said she was drugged. Maybe that is harming her ability to answer?" Heat flushed her cheeks as she was held close. The rough hand stroking through her long hair felt good as did the soft kissing. Alexandra saw what state Myra was in but who was she to judge. Was she really any better now?

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 pm

No need to worry. It does not matter much. I am merely curious. The commander kept stroking and touching her pausing for just a moment when she mentioned Myra being drugged. Really? We have done no such thing. Outside of the scientists we used you to drug and whatever incidental affects you've generated the only drugs we have work to promote the children.

She thought about that for a moment longer before returning to her pet for a bit. Come morning the routine of feasting upon her Mistress had been changed. Her Mistress ate her out using that tongue skillfully. After which she bound her to the bed by her wrists and did so for a second time until she came.

The commander grinned at her, left the bed for a moment to get something out of her dresser returning to sit on the bed, opening a jar that contained some of that slime she had been exposed to on that planet. Dipping marbles into it each one was then pressed inside her, a dozen or so objects moving in that passage.

Someone will come later to tend to you.

She was left there with those marbles rolling around inside her, clacking off against each other and altering their speed. From prior exposure she knew the slime died after a bit but the beads were still inside her at that stage. It as Myra who had been sent in to remove each bead, fingers reaching inside her to get out the ones that weren't so deep. Then the deeper ones, fingers stretching deeply within her.

All but one had been removed and the last was done by sucking on her pussy, attempting to use some suction to draw it out. It didn't go so well. Myra had the taste of that slime to deal with and that bead only got a little closer. Fortunately Myra was able to get it out with her fingers that time.

At one stage an Undine guard checked in on the pair. He must have been waiting in the hall wondering what was taking so long. When he had seen what was going on he left, either not caring or turned on by what he saw, the Undine males were hard to read, at least the females could communicate giving her some idea as to what to expect.

It was tough though, the commander spoke in a bland monotone “voice”.

Myra couldn't seem to resist or pass up on the opportunity with a bound agent. She sucked on those tits, squeezed them a little, ran her finger over that clit in small circles.

After a little teasing she was untied and dressed. The guard was outside waiting for them and she was allowed to walk to the bridge this time. Myra was just as needy for the Undine but this time she was denied, her eyes going wide as one guard held her arms to the side.

It took more than a single guard to restrain her, she was a lot stronger then she looked and someone else had to assist the guard, one at each arm did the trick.

The crew cannot have the same thing two days in a row. Pet, entertain them.

This had to be some other form of punishment for Myra, psychological rather then physically making her watch this time or the commander meant for the pair to take turns.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Alexandra did not know what to say to the response. It did not seem like something worth lying about. Was there something else wrong with Myra?

The next morning was spent bound to the bed as the commander ate out the ADD agent. Toes curled as Alexandra strained against her bonds. There was no hope of resisting as the tension rose higher and higher until her hot juices greeted the Undine's efforts. Panting softly, the agent saw those slime filled orbs and struggled. "N-No... Not that... Please..."

The pleas went unanswered. Each orb was pushed inside and began to wiggle and thrust inside Alexandra's tender depths. Having came recently, the agent was still extremely sensitive as her head reared back and her eyes fluttered. "A-Aaauuuggghhh!" The commander left soon after, leaving the poor woman writhing in erotic agony.

Myra was taken to the commander's room to find the agent shivering, glistening with sweat. "Ooohhhh..." she groaned as the alien woman began removing the beads one by one including the deepest ones by sucking on her juicy sex. There was no time to talk. Alexandra was still catching her breath and Myra was now sucking on those giant breasts while toying with the woman's clitoris. The sweet scent invaded both their senses, sending a wondrous tingling sensation through their thoughts and minds before rippling down their lovely bodies.

Dressed in the pet attire once more, the agent was led to the bridge where Myra was held down while Alexandra was ordered to tend to the crew this time. Was this their lives now, the two of them taking turns pleasuring the crew out in the depths of space? Alexandra would say nothing, keeping her eyes lower as she slowly crawled towards the first station and begin nibbling and licking the Undine's growing phallus.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:06 pm

That phallus grew in response to what she had been doing. In turn they all would. Some had been eager for her attention grabbing the back of her head and forcing it down her throat. Others were content with her pace. Some played with her boobs, others titty fucked her and some did nothing but sit back and let her do all the work. These were the ones that lasted the longest as they were not so eager.

Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately as one looked at it with all that scent generated in the air none fucked her allowing her some time to recover her stamina. The commander pressed her but knew when to rest her. She would allow the agent to finger herself afterwards if she so inclined calling her back to her side.

Myra was not holding up so well with another dose of that scent. She craved the Undine even more begging so much for their attention that she had to be gagged in order to silence her.

One good thing came of this, however, while she was at the sensors pleasing the officer there she had been able to see where they were. Her mind was a bit foggy so it took a bit for the information to register.

They were at the edge of wild space, uncharted territory for the most part. The planets out this way had been far from lawless but many had lax laws and offered refuge to pirates, smugglers and slavers. Basically crimes against outsiders were alright but not against their own. How well they had been enforced had been another matter.

The Undine home world had to be out this way. But her mouth was full of cock for the most part which offered up a huge distraction so it was tough to figure out what else had been here.

After being at the commander's side for a bit with the proper head stroking one of the guards moved up behind her and stood there as she received her latest commands. Go tend to Myra. I'm willing to bet this time around you won't have a problem finding out what she is. Oh, and don't soil your clothes either.

Myra, who had been taken from the bridge after she had finished with the Undine. The guard would guide her to Myra, who was chained down to that hook, arms shackled behind her back. Left naked with a dildo on the floor that was impossible for her to use but she was trying to grab it between her legs and stand it upright on the floor so that she could impale herself upon it but with no success.

The guard stood outside the room allowing her time alone with the other prisoner so she could do as instructed.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

The agent had to suffer through the effects of her own scent as much as Myra did. But, Myra seemed desperate at a whole different level. Alexandra could not dwell on that as she knew some of these Undine were awaiting her attention. Her jaw and throat ached from having to suck so many cocks these past few days. It felt like her meals were becoming only Undine seed, filling her belly with their proteins.

Alexandra groaned as her body tingled and ached. This was to be her supposed rest period but that did not stop her body from heating up with every breath. The commander had quite the prize. It did not seem like the scent did anything to Undine and only affected Myra and herself along with any slaves that they took possession of. The alien criminals could have their fun and drug them to want more of it at the same time without any effort at all.

The busty redhead was able to see some star charts showing where they were and where they were heading. It was just more bad news though as they were heading further away from civilized space. There was not much else she could gather from the brief looks and soon she found herself swooning in the grasp of another Undine. Shivers of pure bliss rippled down her spine as she felt the thick cock slide between her mountainous globes. Every breath filled her lungs with her drug-like scent.

By the time she was called back, juices soaked her inner thighs as the agent groaned with every soft breath she took. The commander gave her another task to tend to Myra and withdraw information from the unknown alien woman. Mind hazy, the agent swayed as she nodded her head. "Y-Yes, Mistress..." she moaned.

Seeing how desperate Myra was made the agent's heart sink. It did not seem like the alien woman was going to fight this any longer. Alexandra was alone and all she knew was that her ship was still in the hangar. But, she had no clue where it was or how to get there without being found out. Even if she found her ship, it was doubtful she would be able to escape this much larger ship's weaponry.

The agent grabbed the sex toy and stood before the alien woman. "I... I have been sent to tend to your needs. But, the commander will not be satisfied until you answer her question. What are you? I have never encountered your species before. They say they have not been drugging you. What is going on, Myra?" Alexandra would strip off her outfit to ensure it did not get soiled with their activities. The agent would kneel beside the alien woman and begin tracing the tip of the dildo along those juicy netherlips.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Myra gasped. Her chest heaved with each breath quicker as she approached. While desperate before she arrived Alex being the source of that scent that caused her arousal to spike further. Her sense of smell was greater than humans, better under water but on the surface it was still, superior to the human norm.

“S-She wants to know?” Myra stammered out, her mind slow in comprehending that. She flicked her gaze away and went quiet looking back at her nude body as she approached. There was the strain of resistance now but it was failing. Stifling a frustrated moan as her sex was toyed with.

“No, the Undine h-haven't drugged me. S-Something -ahh- else. I-I crave them, the U-Undine now.” She tried to explain but gave up, her pussy lips twitching in response to the attention she received now as minute as it was. “I'm … I'm ...”

Again she resisted or at least tired. Tears gathered in her eyes, she fought but it was a loosing battle.

“I-I need them! I'm … I'm …” Silence then the last portions of her will cracked those tears spilling silently down her cheeks. “I'm a Vodran.”

The last uttered in a whispered gasp as if that was some great secret.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Alexandra got an answer but, it did not make her feel any better. The agent did not know the significance of hiding what race Myra was. Seeing the alien woman break down was heartbreaking. What have they been doing to this woman to bring her this far?

The agent drilled the dildo into the alien woman's dripping sex. She churned Myra's depths, seeking to bring the woman to bliss as quickly as possible. When the woman finally tensed up and cried out her release, Alexandra slowed her thrusts with one hand while the other gently pulled the woman close. She allowed Myra to rest against her body, head nestled against her bosom. "I don't understand," the agent said softly, "I... I could say I did not find out but, they are not going to stop until they know what you are. I do not know what a Vodran is or why its important to keep it secret. I'll... I'll try and find a way out of this. I'm sorry I put so much on you."

Alexandra's heart throbbed gently as Myra rested. "Are you feeling any better?" she asked. Her hand stroked through the alien woman's long pink hair. It looks like Myra was spent mentally and emotionally. "I think they are taking us out into lawless space. Their homeworld could be in that direction as well. I do not know what we can do. They are keeping us busy constantly and this ship will probably shoot down any vessel we take out of the hangar. Sorry... I guess I am supposed to be a bit more positive. I... I've been through this multiple times as an ADD agent. I get rescued in time but... It's difficult to recover from all this again and again."

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm

At once she cried out drooling juices over that toy. Hips shuffling against it eagerly now that it was within reach. She kept at it for as long as possible before settling down, gasping as her breaths grew quicker. Her body had been tortured and aroused but as she caught her breath she spoke.

“A little … I'm a bit clear headed now at least … still want … still want … no, must fight it.” She was happy for the distraction moving on to explain. “The Vodrani and Undine are enemies. They wish to kill us, steal the living coral. They will kill me if they find out, eventually. First they will torture me worse.

“It gets worse if I do not get water for a long period. Thankfully they've been good in keeping us clean. Their home is close to my people's. Not out this way as far as I can tell.”

She considered some of the problems that they faced. “They may have another place out here for their eggs. I still haven't figured out what is different about these young. I … I never learned how they reproduce but those rocks were eggs of some kind. They undergo a metamorphosis. This is all a guess but it's what I worked out.” Her eyes pressed closed and she took a few heavy breaths before they opened again.

“We'll have to disable their weapons somehow or sabotage them where they can't get a lock …” Accomplishing that would take work. Then managing to get to the hanger. Time was one thing that they had. If the Undine were going to check on more eggs they may a small window there. Less Undine on the craft offered a greater chance to run or deal with the weapons if they could come up with something.

Other options had been enduring until help came. She was snatched up but sent a message so help may have already been tracking her down. She could even attempt to make it easier by getting a message out too. No tools and the presence of Undine made it more difficult.

This moment gave them an opportunity to toss out a few things before the guard came in for her. Ignoring Myra's pleas for attention he waited until she was dressed and escorted her back to the bridge. Eyes shot to her to see who had been arriving but the Undine went back to work.

Come here Pet,
the commander encouraged her. When she was on her knees at her side the commander grazed her cheek gently with the back of her knuckles. That same monotone voice entered her thoughts. Tell me what you have found my Pet.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:29 am

There were a few options but all relied on having the right opportunities. If they were caught doing any of these acts, there was no telling what these Undine would do. Alexandra was glad Myra was getting some of her senses back but, it still disturbed her seeing the alien woman struggle with her needs.

A guard came to retrieve the ADD agent, leaving Myra begging for attention. It did not seem like Myra had the strength resist them anymore. The only thing Alexandra could do for now is try and keep the woman's secret. But if they arrive to the Undine home, the secret would be out anyway.

The busty agent sat on her knees before the commander. The expected question came. "I... I'm sorry, Mistress," she replied as she kept her eyes lowered, "I failed you. She would not tell me. She seemed completely out of it when I pleasured her. I don't know what is wrong..." Alexandra shuts her eyes, waiting for any retaliation from the Undine commander.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:02 am

As she tensed waiting for punishment there was only the soft stroking of a hand on the crown of her head. I have already said it is of no importance. I was simply curious. And that was that. It was a lucky break on their part, that the Undine did not pry too much into things.

For most of the evening she had been at the side of the commander, ignored or stroked as the case maybe. It was impossible for her to over hear any commands that she was not meant to hear as the commander could target those she wished with instructions and leave others out of the loop. The males were all mute she found.

One thing she did pick up on was that they were getting close to their destination. That was from seeing particular screens.
The remainder of the day had been easier while she did have to service those on the bridge it was more spaced out so not so overwhelming.

That evening the commander choose to target her instead when she had her on the bed of her room. A hand cupping and rubbing a breast that she sucked on.

Then she took a break eating her out, taking exquisite time to do so as she prepared her. When she had she went back to a breast, her tongue licked at that nipple while a toy played with her. It was thick and stretched her a bit but there were larger things that could be stuffed within her.

It pushed inside, her thumb brushing against her clit. The commander pressed her beyond her first pair of orgasms only stopping after the third, stroking her head until she fell asleep.

The next day was simpler. It was Myra's turn allowing her to gain a bit of rest outside of her typical morning meal where she had to eat out the commander. Before she got started on her duties Myra had to change the sheets and clean her up giving them a bit of time to speak together.

The Vodran looked saw better days. She kept rubbing her arms, was jittery as if under the influence of some drug. Collecting herself long enough to clean her though it was a staggered effort. “They're not watching me as much … I don't think think they're paying much more attention on us then they need to, Not since they got rid of the others. How close do you think your people are? If I try something and get caught on purpose it might allow you to … to do ...”

Myra wasn't all there or forgot what she wanted to say kept on the brink of want. Clearly struggling for the most part. “They're already torturing me … can't get much worse, right?” She smiled at her and shifted her gaze across the room to the Undine guard that wasn't paying them too much attention. “See, not very interested. I think … I think he's there for only me. Probably not expecting much from me. Your their Pet, yes?”

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Alexandra's life as the ship's pet continued. She was fed and given a bed in exchange for giving up any sense of dignity as she was dressed in pet attire and molested. Every night was exhausting as the commander ensured the agent was sexually depleted before going to bed herself. The next morning left the busty agent tingling all over as muscles ached as if working out over and over again.

The commander seemed fine with putting Alexandra and Myra together. Myra seemed to be getting worse. The alien woman cleaned but it was hard not to notice how the Vodran's eyes would drift to the guard.

Myra's plan seemed to be to just get caught and be a distraction for Alexandra. The red haired woman did not like the thought of putting Myra through more torment. But, that was not the only worrying part. The agent could see how Myra looked at the Undine. That look of longing made it seem like the alien woman was not entirely with the agent anymore.

"I don't know where my people are. My suit has a beacon but I do not know what condition that is in," the agent answered, "I am pretty sure the ship is moving away from them. They may not catch up in time. Maybe if we slow them down... Assuming anyone from the ADD has been sent to search for me." The ADD were spread thin which was why most agents were left working solo on missions. Losing and rescuing agents was constant problem for the Directorate. Alexandra's background in science made her somewhat valuable but that only went so far if the ADD had no ships to send after her.

"Hey!" she shook Myra and turned the alien's gaze back to her own, "Stay with me. I don't know what they are doing to you but you have to focus, alright? Yes, they treat me like a pet. They fuck me and the commander keeps me in her room at night. I am not going to let you sacrifice yourself when we do not know what we are going to do yet. We will only get one shot at this. After that, they will tighten security and... We can't mess this up."

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next