View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
There was no mistaking that allure that greeted my eyes as the mushi crawled forward. That seductive sway only told me that she was not yet finished but I did not have the energy to go far even if I had wanted to. I knew there was no way that I could keep up yet I had been thrilled with the prospect of surrendering once more even without the sweet chemicals in the air.

“W-Wait AHHH!!!”” Tentacles curled about the bark of the tree as she secured me there while others took hold of my legs. Yes, I had called her Mistress and yes I was powerless to do a thing about this as I soon felt my engorged clit trapped between our bodies.

A jolt of pleasure rushed through it as our bodies moved and I felt that girth press inside me again. My eyes fluttered back as a deep moan spilled out from my lips. I wasn't even aware that I had reached up until I felt the softness of one of those large breasts in my hand.

“Oh God!!!” Another heated thrust rushed into me. Our bodies producing even more friction over that trapped clit.

She was right, there was not much I could do now but grant her that look that she was after seeing it was not long at all for the last vestiges of my strength to wane. I was unsure what that look was but it must have been distorted in pleasure, I could feel drool exiting my mouth as I stared up at the mushi.

I tried to keep my legs as spread apart as possible, not that that was an issue with those tentacles doing most of the work. Rhaine was still out for the count and I soon joined her and thus it was the mushi that stood tall in the end. There was no question in my mind that when all the dust cleared she would be the one standing tall after our contest.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9