View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
Watching as her Mistress started to clean up Midori she had been calculating her next move only to find tentacles coil around her wrists and hoist her up off the ground as she was drawn in closer. That caught her off guard. All she could do then was rub up against Ania's side still caught up in this arousing effect that she had been under.

She saw for a moment writing on Midori's arm. A tattoo consisting of names that she was unable to read. To much flesh kept getting in the way and she found most of her attention shifting toward her Mistress and Midori silently watching, still pondering and scheming as the cool water sloshed past her legs.

When set down on the floor of the river, arms still held above her head the water was just beneath her breasts. Midori was a little more exposed then she was being slightly taller than she was. Then attention fell on them, each in turn having their breasts played with. Her nipple snapped back at the pinnacle of each tug.

Other tentacles swarmed over her legs and sex teasing her yet not bringing her over the edge. Any effect of the river was lost as she was played with, gasping, her eyes went wide. Clearly she did not intend for that, if she was pushed to her limits so soon her plan would be ruined.

There was no way in preventing that. She could feign passing out, to spare her energy when it was most needed but she wanted this at the same time. So much for plans. A shiver ran over her spin as another gasp parted her lips. Rather than fighting against the change in plans she accepted it for what it was and went with this new challenge, eyes darting to Midori to see what she thought of matters.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:55 am

Those licks to my face stirred me. I didn't know what precisely it was about having that cum licked off me that had been so arousing but it stirred me. The only regret was that they both weren't doing so. Soon I found my wrists snared and the ground under my feet vanishing.

Not until I was in that river did my feet touch ground again. My tits played with as the creature went back and forth between us. Unseen tentacles stretched out beneath the water groping at my thighs and playing with my aroused sex as my breasts were played with in alternate succession.

My body felt so warm, so needy. The challenge was issued and I frowned. Not that I was beyond playing games, in fact I even considered feigning unconsciousness in order to watch the pair again. Yet I was too aroused to just sit back and watch.

“You … ah … got a tail too … why not just use both?” I struggled. Glancing to my right at the other girl I sized her up. Sexual endurance wasn't one of those things that had been easy to assess but I very much doubted that there were many students on this island that had endured as much as I had prior to getting here.

I was willing to play this game. Of course I had something in mind too but first played this game by the rules since I was in no danger or loosing yet. My gaze danced between the two as I calculated it.

“AHHH!!!” That felt good, but at least I wasn't the only one feeling so good either after hearing the other girl let out a moan too. It looked that maybe I would have to act sooner rather than later.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:56 am

The river did nothing to alleviate the urgent warmth pouring into their bodies with each chaotic writhing movement between their thighs. Aphrodisiac soaked their bodies and pulsed through their veins with that nigh unbearable molten heat urging them to be victorious in order to be the recipient of the woman's raging erection. They couldn't do much to fulfill their own wishes either. Ania held them by their wrists though they could collapse they weren't allowed to move from the spot nor close in on their voluptuous blue captor.

„Afraid of losing, are we?“ Ania teased Midori with another mischievous smile and came forward, flanking the sable haired student from behind as one fleeting touch graced her shapely hips in passing. She knew that one wouldn't want to lose. „You can always have my tail inside you one way or another, is that it?“ Soft globes pressed into her upper back, along with their firm peaks prodding the woman's flesh. Hot breaths washed out over her neck while a lone tentacle cupped her chin, turning it somewhat in order for her elongated tongue to lap more of that cum from her face.

At the same time, that hot throbbing girth entered the mass of tentacles manipulating her folds, replacing them in their task to torment the woman's senses. It nestled up against her precious flower, parting these blooming petals with one gentle forward movement as Ania proceeded to set up a calm, deliberate rhythm, sawing back and forth against her needy sex. The hardened tip emerged at the peak of each languid thrust and showed for the blonde to see what was happening to her fellow competitor with but a brief glance into the water below.

Rhaine had been turned about to face them and brought in close, then closer still to let both students feel each other's bust settling upon the other. She loved watching their bodies press together before her, relentlessly tormenting them in the process of giving Midori a hint of the reward to come, uncaring of the fact whether granting her a direct feel of that girth made matters more difficult for her to endure.

She throbbed and pulsed with anticipation, and each heated surge of blood let the fully engorged length emanate the same feverish heat the young woman once held in her mouth. Ania, for one, didn't care too much who won, but leaned down to gently suckle against her neck as the low, seductive whispers continued on. „There'd be no need for a challenge if I used both. You either win and feel me inside you, tending to that itch you just can't scratch tied up like you are .. You could lose and endure with no one to tend to your needs until it's your turn or Rhaine chooses to let you hide the sausage for once, but can you really rely on her generosity?“

Blue eyes flicked up to the blonde before them as her smooth appendages returned to coil about her larger breasts, one loop after another enveloping it in azure flesh which proceeded to squeeze and vibrate as the muscles therein tensed and relaxed at inhuman speeds. „You two want the same thing.“ She continued, further lavishing her neck with attention. „Admittedly you're quite capable, both of you. I'm uncertain if my own patience is up to the task of waiting for this little game of ours to conclude. Maybe I should just choose one of you rather than wait it all out until one of you collapses.“

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:09 pm

No fair! She would have cried seeing what was happening in the water below but she refrained from speaking, biting her lower lip and forced into a moan as other tentacles coiled around her breasts squeezing away at that inhuman pace in addition to the ones that treated her below.

Weak kneed she would have fallen if she wasn't being held up. The heat in the air was strong, her chest heaving with every breath as the water near her breasts had been churned up with the movement of the tentacles playing with them.

But as she listened there had been some hope that came back to her initial plans, she could switch off but did she even want to? She managed to remain silent for the time being just so she wouldn't get extra attention, not because she didn't want it but because she wished to win.

Trying to contain her whimpers had been impossible and while she had thought to fly under the radar so to speak that was going to be impossible as she brought attention to herself. Leaning in she licked at the curve of Ania's breast but abandoned that soon after, the way they were being pressed to Midori's back made getting in there tougher. So she targeted the neck instead, her tongue tracing over it as she stood up on her toes. That tongue stretching along the way then flowing back down.

When she heard Midori, she brought her gaze to her Mistress unable to really move and thus judging what she thought.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 pm

“FUCK!” I gasped out as I was approached from behind. She had been pressed in too close for me to use my plan to full effect. The tentacles joined by that member that teased me with that promised reward sent a shiver through me.

I was loathe to admit that I came, a shock wave tracing down my warped spine then back up, the water absorbing those juices as I shuddered feeling those breast press into my back as cum had been swiped from my face only for another globe to be consumed.

New plan. I had failed to answer that question about the tail, this experience erasing that equation from my mind. But I was far from finished or incoherent. So I wouldn't be drawing first blood here today but I was still in the game even if I was a little behind the whimpers to my left had been strong and those words had been a bit encouraging too.

“You could always … always watch instead … t-take the winner or … or join AHHH … in,” that was hard to get out. I could feel the eyes of the other student upon me. I noted her taking me in before now and three could be a difficult number to deal with since everyone wanted the same thing here.

Watching a show might do the trick in tempting the creature. I was planning on it before she got too close. Head to head I was fairly certain I could outlast the other girl, like this it became a challenge. All in all it would be fun trying ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Shuddering flesh pressed back against her endowed front and Ania would've loved nothing more than to fill her up right then and there. She craved more, similar to their growing hunger for the woman's blessings which simply weren't given to them. It'd have been impossible to choose between one or the other anyway and thus far taking the winner of their little change seemed to be the most promising.

„Mmm ..“ Their cries were beautiful, whether stifled or let loose directly onto her ears. She tilted her head when Rhaine's tongue came into play, molding the woman's supple bust in her grasp with greater enthusiasm in response to her claiming the initiative once more. She wouldn't have forced her to stop anytime soon, but the suggestion had been made and in turn their tormentor's touch slowed, then ground to a halt yet that molten spire remained, nudging Midori's puffy netherlips.

Ania had noticed the playful woman's tattoo before although one list of names hardly mattered to the exotic femme fatale. She dismissed it with but a cursory glance to every word which blemished an otherwise silky smooth appearance one could lose herself in for hours on end. If anything, it took her out of the moment for just a second. In all honesty, more exquisitely crafted body art always made her a bit envious of these beautiful young students. Whether claws or flames damaged her skin, it'd heal within seconds, rarely within minutes and no amount of ink would last long before being absorbed completely.

She bathed the woman's ear with her own warm saliva, teasingly nibbling on it with a low sigh of contentment. „You're the first to cum. I'm certain the odds are stacked against you.“ The woman's voice relayed the smile stealing over her features, a mischievous expression only Rhaine could see from her current position. „But, if you want to tempt me, I'm willing to watch the two of you and we'll take it from there. You could very well convince me to join in before long. I'm gentle, but even my patience has limits.“

Sooner or later, even Ania would break. She needed pleasure like they required air to breathe and it felt about as maddening to deny herself the satisfaction by taking them right here and now. Still, there was more to the aqua huntress now than several years back which actually had her consider a student's wishes before acting on them. „What do you think of that, Rhaine?“ She glanced down at her precious pet, a lone tentacle of hers stroking her shiny wet blonde hair. „Would you rather keep squirming and win or try to outlast me still?“

A lot of faith had been placed into her servant to outlast the other girl, but at the same time Ania knew what Rhaine desired most with another woman coming into play. She'd never fully satisfied Ania which filled her with frustration for the failure of leaving her wanting just couldn't be washed away. However, Ania would never force Rhaine to cast aside her loyalty to Dani by inviting another student to partake of her blessings. It was merely an option although the alternative would be to wear one of them out before the winner got to endure her amorous advances for as long as their weary body could hope to last at that point in time.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:30 pm

“I think someone is afraid to loose, Mistress,” she glanced to Midori then back. A question had been asked to her and while there had been a few monsters that sprang upon her and another student choice had never entered the equation.

But when dealing with the guests to the island she had never considered it cheating on Dani if a third party had been present. The first time after she and the blue haired girl had been possessed by that spirit she had felt guilty about it, even told Dani about it but she was more than understanding.

Dani was odd in that she never wanted to speak about their mutual attacks or anything abnormal about the island residents that few knew about as if she had been in denial about them or found it easier to deal with things without considering them too much. She did not push Dani any.

“Either way she'll loose Mistress, but I think we'll need our arms.” The torment stopped and her legs hand not been so shaky so standing shouldn't be much of an issue …

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 am

So the girl talked a big game. I rubbed my wrists as they were released, staring at the blond for a moment. “I guess the bank of the river works best ...” My eyes flicked there then back catching her nod and begin to move off in that direction.

That was a mistake since I pulled her legs out from her as she tried to pass causing her to go under. Not prepared to submerge she probably couldn't hold her breath nearly as long but I was confident that it would be long enough. I followed her down too a forearm pressed against her chest keeping her pinned for the moment.

The thing was there had been no toys present but there was a tail that I groped for. Seizing it I didn't waste any time, she had yet to cum and while I still wanted too I wanted to beat this girl as well using that tail to align with her sex and pushing it into her folds.

She struggled beneath me but had not been those frantic struggles to get air and I was able to use weight and leverage to keep her down until that tail had been inside her. Moving it in a bit even as I let her up, assisting that tail once she was standing once again.

While she had been busy gathering her breath my chest pressed to her own. One hand assisting that tail and the other wrapping behind her neck drawing her into a kiss in short order. My tongue entwining with hers. I needed more hands and let go of that tail parting our bodies just enough to seize a breast, toying with it before catching it with my mouth only to suck on it and tease that nipple with my teeth.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 am

Their performance began in short order even though the beginning caught her off guard. Ania would've intervened at the slightest risk to her pet's life, but matters were defused rather quickly when it became apparent how long and why the young woman had to remain submerged. Smooth azure flesh descended into clenching folds, one slender end twitching and grinding up against her insides whereas the base of it became thicker the more had been inserted.

She made a conscious effort to stimulate those velvety folds when her tail was no longer held by the other student, languidly twisting it at her core whilst both providing and taking a few more inches of it at any given time. Spreading her out offered more motivation to her beloved pet to take action rather than lose when she had already taken the lead earlier. Not that their game mattered that much anymore when that lone appendage thrust deep into her quaking chalice, curling up in ways which struck those hard to reach spots that rarely saw any attention.

Though participating in that manner forced her to remain close Ania certainly didn't mind the tingly waves of pleasure rippling throughout the extension of her spine. Supple lips part as the woman smacked their lustrous frames with anticipation, their kiss leaving nothing but the urge to taste them on her own though they were getting into it to the point another eager throb coursed through her needy phallus.

It took some maneuvering on her part, but Ania chose to watch the erotic scene by peering over Midori's shoulder. Azure eyes flicked down to that captured teat, then up to her pet's crimson gaze. She locked eyes with her upon leaning in to capture the other woman's neck with her lips, gingerly suckling and plucking the delicate skin there whilst her tongue lashed out at it all the same.

„Go on, little one .. You're doing well.“ The warmth of her breath had been complimented by the vigorous hot throbs of her manhood sliding up between her rear cheeks, slightly parting them in the process. Twin tentacles swept over the curve of that lovely round ass before cupping it with enthusiasm, letting her flesh sink into those delicious buns whilst her molten spire proceeded to tempt and tease. She was prodding the entrance to her supple rump, but never quite giving it that final push as they had ample opportunities to continue for their audience of one.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:25 pm

She coughed, getting a little water in her lungs and had been just about to snap when she felt that tail set inside her. Her crimson eyes going wide then feeling that tail move on it's own by the time she made her last cough.

“AHHH!!!” She gasped before her lips had been captured, a tongue moving against her own, that tail moving inside her at the same time her breasts had been assailed. Nipples nice and stiff pressed against Midori. Her breathing was short, and with that tail controlled by one that knew her so well would have her tipped over that edge if she didn't attempt to get a handle on the situation.

By the way her Mistress moved not much faith had been put into her to last long and in truth she was quit aware of how bleak this looked mirrored in her eyes when she made eye contact with her Mistress who had been teasing Midori.

She had a few options, both her hands diving beneath the water, one fondling Midori searching for her clit before she would explore that cavern and the other grasped that tail trying to slow it a little as stretched muscles rippled around it trying to slow it further while she struggled to suppress her own pleasure but feeling that that was a loosing battle.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I had silenced her from complaining, her wet breasts against mine as we rubbed them together. The mushi not forgotten either as she moved behind me, teasing me as tentacles spread my ass cheeks apart. That member teasing me, I felt that tail right against my leg.

A tongue moved against my neck, I could feel those large orbs pressed against my back again. I gasped, then gasped again seeing that my competitor sought to drive me along and judging by the lack of disturbance in the water she had to be attempting to slow that tail down, I couldn't be certain as to how successful she would be but I wouldn't stand for that.

Reaching beneath the water myself I took hold of one of her wrists, the one trying to control that tail for whatever reason. At first she struggled but gave up her hold. Even while I was doing that my other arm reached back behind me brushing against the mushi as I wiggled back against it.

There was little sense in trying to stop that student. I mouthed words to her. Her efforts were too little too late. “I win.” I did not say anything but acted then attempting to impale myself on that teasing member trying to take it into myself even as fingers pressed inside me, surging through my depths and causing that score to be set at 2 to 0 but I didn't care. I was still standing and in a better position then she was.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Scalding hot flesh bumped into the narrow ring of muscle to her backdoor when the azure woman gasped softly at the sudden rush of encouragement to move forward. Warmth welled up within her trembling spire at the prospect of jumping into action that early. She didn't mean to do anything but tease, but it was too thrilling an offer to refuse. Supple appendages secured her hips whilst others kneaded that delightful rump. She'd be happy to oblige. There was no doubt about it.

Another tentacle coiled about the hand feeling her up in a loose fashion, then enhanced that grip rather rapidly for added leverage when those mighty hips prompted her chosen victim's backside to spread out around that throbbing tip. She offered a deep guttural groan unto her two lovely companions when the first few inches plunged into the untried orifice, the sound washing off Midori's neck which Ania lavished with attention the whole time. She pulled on hips and wrist whilst pressing into the young woman's incredibly tight ass, loathing the very moment it forced her to recede only to return with greater enthusiasm.

Squirming digits alerted her to the presence of Rhaine's efforts to please through that narrow wall of flesh which separated them now. In turn her precious pet would sense the rigid girth filling the other student, spreading her out more with each cautious push until Ania bottomed out within her chosen orifice. She held herself there with soft, panting breaths lashing out at the young woman as her tongue ascended to steal over an earlobe.

Soft globes pressed into her back all the while and their firm cherry peaks traced up and down with each advance on her clenching insides. Their vigorous throbs only reflected her near insatiable needs, much like the pulsating mass of man meat embedded deeply within her core. Her bulging sac tingled with need as it came to rest against the woman's thighs though draining it once more would hardly take off the edge of her desires yet again. She produced so much there appeared to be no end to it given how taut and hot they were to the touch.

Soon thereafter, Ania began to pump her hips back and forth, starting off slow though the pace rapidly picked up as time went on. She was moving at a speed which dismissed their own as any sort of direction to take, claiming them independently of those hands and other amorous advances. They were but graceful additions to the delight she provided as both women were rocked back and forth at different times.

Midori felt that demanding push of her hips which lightly smacked those lovely cheeks when they collided, disturbing the water around them though at the same time Rhaine's depths felt the retreat of that tail. She filled one and emptied the other which had their bodies rub together all the more clearly in the throes of passion. She knew her pet well and had no qualms about tending to her sweet spots, manipulating erogenous zones which had her shudder this way and that without missing a beat.

Their score hardly mattered to the alien woman whose sole focus had been their desire to outlast the other in order to be the recipient of her attention. Seizing Midori now may have given her a temporary victory over Rhaine although the blonde might actually last longer than her fellow student in the long run. They'd indulged by themselves on a near day to day basis hence sharing for a while shouldn't be too hard on the devoted young woman.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

She saw a moment of pain within Midori's eyes and thus had to try that same combination with her fingers again to properly see the effect they had. Those digits were doing two things rubbing against that cock at the same time she explored adding a little pressure to her Mistresses rod.

Parting from Midori part way she took a breast in her hand rubbing it then taking the nipple between thumb and fore finger as she rolled it back and forth.

“So good ...” she gasped as that tail moved inside her. Moans and gasps followed as electricity rushed through her core. Her Mistress knew how to set her off and did just that as her body clamped down over that tail as if trying to halt it's progress but failing to do so.

Caught up in a wave of orgasmic bliss she had to ride out the pleasures that constantly assailed her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:49 pm

It hurt at first as I brought myself back on that spire of meat. There had been no lube and I took it without hesitation. It was better then easing on it a little at a time, the difference between easing a band aid off or just taring it away. The pain was brief, the following thrusts allowed me to make those adjustments as I clung to that member.

Breasts and sacs pressed against me as those fingers pressed inside me this way and that.

One of my wrists taken by tentacles my other hand still keeping the student from dislodging or slowing that tail I gasped finding the brief separation between use as my nipple was manipulated. A short time thereafter she quaked with an orgasm.

I would have liked to say that we were 1 to 2 but that was not the case as I soon made that 1 to 3. I could not help but tip over that edge with a cry parting my lips. Double penetrated, with that heat in the air, I creamed all over those fingers, fingers and cock did not let up in the least.

With that separation between us I leaned forward gobbling up one of the shorter girl's breasts dismissing my cries just a little as they were drawn out of my lungs leaving me shivering between the two.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Spurred on by their combined cries that hot throbbing ember pumped back and forth without relent once those clenching insides had adapted to her girth. She claimed them both though neither one nor the other could truly get off their orgasmic high while Ania sought to achieve hers. The crescendo of her groans echoed within the young woman's ear. Surges of molten bliss fueled the volatile liquid matter within her swaying testes which bled over into tingly delight before long, forcing her shuddering length to swell and stretch her lover wide before practically bursting at the seams.

„Uhhhnn ..“ Ania groaned out, tendrils digging into that lovely rump and hips with equal fervor when her body quivered amidst countless shards of pleasure rippling throughout her pulsating manhood. She held Midori close, leaning down over her bent frame when the floodgates were opened, giving rise to the copious torrent of molten semen splashing against the farthest recesses of her body. The sheer abundance of it filled her entire being with warmth, along with the enhanced swell of her belly which had become somewhat bloated under the monster's release.

Repeated throbs produced more of that essence whilst heated gasps flank the woman's ear and neck. Staggered breaths followed when the flow ran dry in due time, that thick cock clogging the one pathway for the reservoir of potent goopy essence to escape. Sumptuous hips grind against her, keeping the spark of excitement alive and stirring the bubbly release inside her. Soft lips graze the outskirts of her ear prior to nuzzling those endearing black locks.

Ania kept their mutual height alive a little longer before slowing down to a crawl whereupon Rhaine's quivering nethers were abandoned and left empty, instead dragging the slender length of her tail over Midori's clit and the fingers filling her up, teasingly manipulating her spread folds with a few deliberate strokes.

An appendage settled on Rhaine's unoccupied breast and teased it with the smooth end, curling about it with a squeeze while Midori tended to the other. She released the wrist she'd been holding and let loose a sigh of contentment. Since her turn concluded Ania wondered whether either of them would jump at the chance to have her now although the aqua huntress did nothing more than let the two recover for a moment, lips sweeping over Midori's ear with a deft lick. „I wasn't too rough, was I?“

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next