View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
The departure of that tail left her feeling empty. Her chest rising and falling her fingers continued their assault since her Mistress had yet to stop. Both breasts were taken now by human and nonhuman alike and once every so often her fingers had been made aware of where that tail had gone.

She panted as the two worked over her breasts. Those fingers still feeling that cock as she entered into Midori from one end and her Mistress at the other. She slowed only when her Mistress did. Noting that closeness her Mistress had with Midori she did not hear what was said but was just a little bit jealous.

Not just that but Midori came again, she could feel some of that bloatedness Midori took on given there close proximity. “What's that? Four to one? My turn.”

Taking a step or two back she lost that connection with those lips but not those tentacles. Taking Midori by one wrist and reaching up to claim the other she drew Midori away from her Mistress, stepped back in and jumped up locking her legs behind her Mistresses back to give her something else to think about as she rubbed against that hard tip. Due to the water it felt wet but not by juices. Still she squirmed against it climbing up high enough to sit atop that spire.

“Shall we catch up?”

Glancing back at Midori to see what she was doing and to get a sense if that tail was still rubbing her clit she glanced back locking her hands around the back of her Mistresses head before enticing her in a kiss, purring as she pressed down to embedded that well needed sausage within her.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:14 am

Everything had felt like additional logs being tossed on a fire keeping that edge on me a bit longer. Fingers rubbing inside me as that cock churned my insides as if they were butter. That tail rubbing against me keeping me on the throes of bliss, shaking my core further.

I could not help but cum hard once more. Fuck this girl's taking a big lead! Stunned from my latest release I found myself drawn away from the mushi. It was an odd sensation to say the least. It felt as if I had been emptied at the same time I felt full with the seed that remained.

That tail remained in contact with me as I found myself moved to the side so that the blond could move in and jump up into the arms, er, tentacles of the mushi. Not to be out done I only watched for a moment longer before moving myself behind the mushi, that tail following me along.

Fingers traveled down the spine of the mushi while others vanished beneath the water avoiding the blonde's legs as they skimmed over that rump. I then knelt most of my face disappearing beneath the water. It allowed me to tilt my head back to breath through my nose if I had too but that was not my intention as the rest of my head vanished beneath the water.

I had no idea how this would feel with all the water but I tried any way. The tip of my tongue flowed over that backside the teased along the crack of the mushi's ass. Up then down in slow strokes, my tongue teasing against that rear entrance.

My head popped up for a quick breath then went back to work only that this time one of my hands moved between her legs rubbing against those feminine parts while my tongue continued to tease that back door then press in just a little before I needed a quick breath again. It also gave me time to get a reaction before going back to work unless she moved off or halted me. That tail driving me wild even as I worked.

From the disturbances in the water and sounds I had been hearing that sex was well taken care of.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:14 am

A lone gasp had been ripped from her lungs when Midori was taken from her though tearing out of that deliciously tight passage certainly took her breath away for a moment. She hardly had a moment to think before Rhaine claimed her rightful place upon that molten spire which continued to ache and throb viciously beneath the heat washing out over the tip hidden within the water, yearning for a taste of these warm velvety depths.

„So eager ..“ She purred, tendrils securing her lovely pet as they stroked her flanks, sweeping over her delightfully sculpted chest before descending to the curvatures of her ass. They dug into the tender flesh, holding her safely whereas another looped around her waist for that added bit of support. Deep blue eyes fixated on hers at half mast, the tempting warmth of her breaths escaping through slightly parted lips given how close they were to one another yet again. „Sorry for neglecting you ..“

That four to one score was her fault though Ania would do everything in her power to make up for it when her hips shuffled forward to meet that descending chalice as it engulfed her wholly. A delighted groan echoed off the confines of her mouth while the woman's tongue consumed her own vigorously writhing muscle, their kiss deepening still as Ania proceeded to bounce her upon that raging erection. The alien huntress closed her eyes, drinking in the fulfilling nature of the moment at hand.

She loved filling her favorite again for one knew how to please the other from experience. They had some catching up to do, however, and the growth of fleshy bumps upon that hot throbbing shaft only served to strike even harder to reach sweet spots within the alluring female in her grasp. She was constantly hitting her tender patches of nerves whilst another appendage on the outside reached between their bodies to encircle her delicate clitoris, bathing it in friction. Since further appendages were working Rhaine's bosom mere moments before they had now become trapped between them, slithering about to continue their erotic deeds whilst hardened peaks traced against each other's breasts with each enthusiastic rise and fall of the blonde's beauty.

Soon, her mind fell victim to a sensation no one's ever truly invoked before. She nearly broke their kiss in the process, but managed to maintain it despite what was happening in the water below. A hand graced her twitching nethers beneath those swaying testes though that questing tongue surprised her more than anything else.

Azure flesh reached into the river's depths to capture the back of her head. Shocks of black hair intertwined with the appendage. Smothered between voluptuous buns of supple texture, her actions forced the femme fatale's backdoor to twitch and tremble. Since she loved her plush derriere that much, the young woman received nothing but a faceful of warm, comely cheeks. She clenched those toned muscles, embedding her in their midst. Ania ground her pelvis back with each thrust to give her more of that shapely rump to worship. She became firmly lodged between them with further encouragement to put her tongue to good use when her trapped features had to follow eagerly pumping hips until her final shard of oxygen had been fully exhausted.

In the meantime that prehensile tail went wild within her depths. It actually swelled while curling up inside her, stretching her out further whilst a portion of it always teased her clit with each descent into her quivering sex. Shudders raced through the appendage, vibrating off her own vulnerable sweet spots as the alien's agile tail grazed even the most elusive crevices amongst those velvety folds.

She was freed and allowed to catch her breath on the surface before continuing or choosing another part of hers to lavish with attention. Hazy eyes shot open and cast a glance over her shoulder to reward the girl with silent approval although they could hardly see a thing before returning their focus to the precious blonde held safely in her tentacles. It had to be a first despite the wealth of experience Ania truly possessed though the alien was anything but opposed to the prospect of experiencing that once foreign stimulus again.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:44 pm

“No need to apologize, Mistress. The wait is over.” Hips pressed down, the water churning about them as moans passed into her mouth adding vibrations to what she was doing with her tongue. Nipples graced Ania's own as if they were dueling.

Her own globes dwarfed as they were pressed together in that moment. Held securely in the tentacles of her Mistress she danced against that unerring missile as it found the mark each and every time.

Feeling both the heat and pleasure wash over her she continued gasping. A hand set on Ania's shoulder as she rose and fell over that length, her legs squeezing tight around her Mistress as she gave it her all. It had not mattered that she felt the quivering inside her, the tightening of her juicy sex around that masculine portion of her.

Her moans became more intense, her body shivering in delight as she pressed down with all she had, not stopping even as she came all over that welcome invader.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 am

I felt that tail press inside me forcing me to gasp with the suddenness. I got a mouthful of water, had to surface and coughed a little before getting back to work. My moans came out in bubbles, the more intense the greater the bubbles. When a tentacle went to the back of my head I placed a hand on that rump I was so close too while the other hand fondled those balls.

Going to work pressed firmly against that backside I was unable to draw away slapping lightly at that backside in a show that I needed air. A quick gulp and an improving look later had me going back to work. My tongue pressed deeper twirling one way then another. My knees were holding up fairly well too. The ground beneath them was soft and had the texture of mud.

When coming up for a breath of air I heard the blond cry out in passion. It may have assisted in catching up if I was not so close to my own release, internal muscles seizing and closing about that questing tail to little avail as it was clear I could not stop it.

What progress I made a few moments ago had been nullified as it made me cream all over it. I slumped into that ass, hand resting against it as my tongue continued to work now pressing up or down at the apex of my darting tongue. I continued to ride out the pleasure that the tail gave to me rubbing against my clit each time it thrust in and each time it pulled out.

I was determined to hold on longer than the blond even as I was kept on the very brink of my next release.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:41 am

Not only the girls were struggling to hold on much longer. Snug folds enveloped her aching shaft and writhing tail whereas a questing tongue battled her own clenching muscles from behind. A hand dipped into her supple cheek while another swept upon the bulging curvatures of her needy testes which filled it with the vigorous pulsations of the alien woman's own ever rising pleasure. Their swell gently smacked her beloved pet's backside as they lost themselves in the throes of passion, and their combined release only spurred the huntress on further.

Shards of electricity rippled throughout her core with each thrilling descent into the woman's convulsing depths, every piece of which sent more of that bubbly heat through her loins and along the molten spire pumping back and forth to enhance her pleasure beyond comprehension. Ania encouraged Rhaine's quivering form to keep up when it kept her orgasmic high alive for moments to come, up until the charming amazonness inserted herself one last time with a deep, guttural groan.

The throbbing hot tip smooched the entrance to her womb when her liquid love emerged with the backed up tension of an erupting volcano. It swelled within her, spilling copious torrents of release into her sacred chalice with each rhythmic pulsation of the monster's heart against her own chest, every throb of which infused her passage with the alien's bliss. She became the one to feel the inflation initiated by the wealth of molten hot spunk flooding the farthest recesses of her body, the same soothing mass of warmth which sloshed about within her center with every move they made.

All the while, Midori would find her balls hardly shrunk at all though her needs seemed to be near insatiable anyway. She was cumming still, tensing up in more ways than one as her face was finally free to escape or stay when that lone tentacle against the back of her head no longer held the student in place. That tongue nearly found itself trapped against the tide of tightening muscles though managed to keep moving amidst the saliva it had spread for some time now.

Ania playfully plucked the blonde's lower lip in the beginning of another tempting kiss though her near instantaneous recovery saw her hips moving again in no time, bringing more of that bumpy girth against her highly sensitive depths before giving her any chance to adapt. Tentacles lowered her against the water's surface which now rippled about them, forcing the alien woman to lean forward from the waist up. She arched her back, jutting out her ample breasts and backside before lowering her mouth to one of those swaying globes, latching onto a heated peak with those lips whilst her own grazed the woman's smooth belly.

She filled them again, nice and slow, but quickly escalated that pace within seconds. Rhaine wanted to catch up and those still trembling insides were going to be set ablaze with delight amidst the aftermaths of her latest release.

In the meantime, that thrashing tail had no qualms about dragging against Midori's mapped out g-spot in order to milk her body for another release before it slowed, allowing her to remove or contain it further though the implications were clear. She was given that momentary clarity to choose whether to indulge in that luxurious rump or take advantage of the woman's current stance where her body may be goaded into an upright posture again, and with Rhaine floating on the river's surface become a more easily accessible area to lavish with attention.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm

She had been breathing heavily as a blanket of pleasure stormed over her, Barely given any time to catch her breath she felt the movement of those hips below her again. “AHHH!!!” She cried out, her body still fingers pressing into Ania's shoulders as her calves bit into her back.

Unable to do much more than embrace the ride and hang on as she was tilted backward. Feeling that liquid love engulf her swollen belly, none of which escaped her seeing that she was corked up and feeling this additional attention as her breast was engulfed adding to the heat her body was already feeling.

She could do little but squeeze against that member rippling over it with her body. Every once and a while she did manage to twist her hips a little. One hand moving from her Mistress' shoulder to the back of her head her head tilted backwards, in her current position it vanished beneath the water. Her tit pressed upward into that mouth offering that much more of herself for minutes.

The froth of bubbles indicated her next release as well as the tightening of her grip and legs. Unable to hold her breath as long as normal she used her hold on Ania to pull herself up, water streaming down her face as she gasped and struggled for breath, hips finally moving through exhausted efforts.

She wanted to cum again despite just coming. She was fading quicker with that heated drug in the air and realized that this time her plans wouldn't work. She had stopped trying to outlast her Mistress, even forgot that Midori was present and endured the bombardment of bliss that filled her time and time again even as her crimson gaze grew hazy leaving a smile on her lips.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:14 am

I had a choice with that tail. I could have tried to remove it but by doing so I would be admitting defeat. It felt so good, too good, and that was something that I wasn't use to feeling from the bulk of the mushi here. There had been few of course and it was always fun to involve myself with an out going student so I was no stranger to such things particularly when I was able to take the lead and show off my experience.

I was a bit older then most of the girls, not by much in the case of the seniors but it was clear that I started this college thing a little late. But I had a ton of experience from my checkered past. There were things I would not think twice about or hesitate with. Yeah, it was fun to remain hidden for that small moment in time but my need only blossomed.

That tail was a killer. I was way ahead of the student in enduring that release and while I didn't have any of the mushi keeping me overnight I had many days in the past with hordes of men. Well hordes had been the wrong word but there was a lot of them.

As the mushi stuck her ass out I ate more, my tongue pressing in as far as it could as my hips shuffled back and forth against that tail. When it forced another eruption from me I had to stand. Catching my breath was getting a little difficult and while that tail kept me panting I used my hands to clear the water from my face seeing that I was in better states then the student. For how long I did not know but I barely took the time to consider that.

My hands went back to work, one massaging those balls again. While it could have help the blond if I got the mushi off to the point that she could not continue seeing that that tail probably didn't have to stop I didn't think that it would be much of an issue seeing how full and plumb those balls remained.

Two fingers on my other hand had been used to press against that anus. Curling around it then pressing in. I could get a little deeper with my fingers but moved slow until they were all the way in. I was gasping all the while, determined to hold out a bit longer based on what I was hearing. My fingers halted for a moment once they had been fully inside that rump, pulled back just as slow and when they had been about to escape her they pressed back inside in one fell swoop only to repeat the process. My hand on those balls increased their fondling. I had to bend over to reach my target, my chest feeling those legs beneath me preventing me from laying flat on that back.

“Oh, right there! Yes! YES!”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:16 am

Surging hips hardly eased up when more of that delicious tightness washed out over the throbbing girth. "Unnf!" Another pair of digits pressed into her from behind, urging her to alter her movements somewhat to embed every knuckle into her clenching backdoor. More attention had been cast unto her swollen sac which was brimming with virility and heat despite swaying within the colder water for minutes on end. She ended up gasping amidst deeper, more bestial grunts and groans when pausing for just one moment became an ever more distant thought. Rhaine looked to have succumbed to her fate and Midori didn't think about relinquishing her hold on that tail within her.

The former found herself overwhelmed in the throes of passion. Ample amounts of fleshy bumps along that feverishly thrusting shaft ground against her insides, filling them in ways no ordinary member could as they stimulated further erogenous zones and tenderized her cumming depths beyond comprehension. There was no shortage of attention despite the addled state her mind had been in, kicking the pleasure centers of her brain into overdrive as Ania shattered her coherence witch each influx of sensory overload.

Smooching the gates to her womb came easy to the thick molten spire though unleashing her often drugged seed allowed it to melt the pain away. She was not letting up despite her pet going over the edge, but rather made every effort to push her over it once more. That girth swelled again, the contents of her testes being churned by the moment until Ania erupted yet again, adding to the swell of her belly beyond reasonable levels.

Rhaine looked to be with child at this point in time though Ania kept her filled and unable to diminish the effects of that molten love sloshing about within her. Not one drop could escape, nor could her mind catch a break when those vigorous hips pressed against her without missing a beat. Granting them a moment of respite in the first place was an act of kindess though her near instantaneous recovery made short work of her stamina now.

She feasted on one of these delightful engorged orbs, her teeth lightly digging into the delicate peak before receding, pulling it along with her. Soon, Ania let one luscious mound bounce free from her lips only to lather the other beneath warm saliva, tending to the neglected orb before the huntress consumed it with the homey warmth of her mouth whilst her moans filled it with tingling vibrations. A lone tentacle ensnared the previously molested globe, mangling it with a certain roughness to her touch whereas another dipped beneath Rhaine's delightful form, prodding the depths of her rump before plunging in to enhance that feeling of fullness.

Ania grinned into the orb of tit flesh smothering her face when Midori spurred her on. In truth there would've been nothing against tending to the both of them at once as her experiences with other student couples revealed, but it was best to keep a few surprises until the end.

For just one moment, the amazonness halted in her attack on the girl's senses. A tremor went through her tail, an intense rippling sensation accompanied by distinct growth to every portion of it. The thicker appendage filled her up, not to compress again like before, but rather to build up towards an even more mind numbing height. She'd feel the once smooth surface of it come to life with an immeasurable amount of fleshy barbs extending from it, each with an apparent will of its own as they already did their best to fill in every tiny crevice among those velvety folds.

Then, her insides were set ablaze with the thick tail swirling within her, exploiting her recently discovered sweet spots with utmost ferocity. She'd find the barbs twist and curl at their base, always finding more ways to stimulate her experienced young body. The whole length thrashed about within her which practically stirred her body in the disturbed water due to the intensity of those movements at her core, each fixated on the same spot which got her to cry out to the heavens above in the first place. This was no longer about outlasting the other, but about enduring her prolonged assault at all.

Neither one nor the other would be spared in her pleasure hungry plunge into their depths. It was a rush of overwhelming erotic agony to cum over and over, an ever recurring tide of sensations which appeared unlikely to end until the victor of their challenge became apparent. Ania certainly tried to erase the very notion of any sort of contest from their minds and simply let them ride out their deepest, darkest desires right here and now for as long as their bodies could last.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Rhaine did her best but it was clear that she was overwhelmed today. She didn't start out the day with outlasting her Mistress in mind but when unforeseen circumstances came up she tried to adapt to them and use them in her favor but failed. It was no longer an of doing so but or outlasting Midori but just to hold on a moment longer.

Each moment she entertained the same thought. One moment bled into two, two into three and so on.

Her breasts had been tended too and she weakly whimpered. Her head slumping to Ania's shoulder where she suckled and teased her tongue against that azure flesh between heated moans. While she had stopped her Mistress hadn't bringing those hips up to meet her own.

Once more filled beyond what she had believed possible she felt full of that liquid love. No, not quit full. That bumpy member wasn't the only thing she had to tend with as she felt a tendril move against her rump positioning itself against her backdoor then inside.

“Ohhh!!! Mistress!!!” Her head snapped back. She felt fuller than ever as her legs tightened against her back once again, toes curling up as her hands pressed to those shoulders pinching her fingers against them, pushing as if to brake free but only assisting those thrusts with that little remaining strength as she tried to ride her Mistress but failed miserably soon becoming inert but barely, just barely holding on to a small sliver of consciousness left at Ania's whim to finish off.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:45 am

I wasn't fairing much better. Though I had to admit that each of the student's cries had been encouraging forcing me to endure my ordeal better. Well as best as they could with that tail transforming inside me. I didn't expect that, it got bigger, transformed in ways that I wasn't even aware of as portions reached and touched portions of me.

My fingers felt the pulse of heat in that sac too as cum rushed through it. Yet those balls did not shrink nor did the mushi stop. In fact she seemed more than content in continuing and my cries soon entered the mix again. For a second the student showed a little life then fell to that exhaustion.

I couldn't say I was doing much better erupting in pleasure cumming all over that tail. Some how my hips shifted back and forth as if dancing over that tail that made me cry out to the heavens.

My fingers went faster pressing into that backside to match the waves of bliss that shot over me. I let go of those balls running my hand through raven locks and pulling her hair away from her neck so I could lean closer running my tongue against her, a tongue that vibrated given all the moans and gasps that escaped my lips.

I stopped, halting when that tail hit a particular spot within me. It felt so good that I had to brace myself against the latest wave of bliss that struck me.

“Oh god!!!” I had to lean against that back trying to catch my breath after such a maelstrom of activity that swirled about me. Feebly I moved slowing down drastically. If the mushi had moved away I was sure to fall, essentially I was all but out on my feet.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:46 am

Ania's body commenced eroding their consciousness until there was nothing but mush. Another tide of blistering hot sensations set her off again which only enhanced the mass of liquid love within her unconscious pet though by no means would any more be allowed to fit. The young woman had fallen and yet her owner continued to torment her hyper sensitive patches of nerves, wreaking havoc on her senses well into the serene dreamscape which differed that much from the endless torrent of erotic heat pumping into her body.

She dipped her head to the side when her other lover lavished it with attention, purring softly amidst the latest loving affections washing out over her back and tail as the girl collapsed against her from behind. Barbs scraped against quivering inner walls when that tail finally retracted, pulling away whilst changing back into a more ordinary state whereas the alien's appendages coiled about Midori's waist and thighs, granting support her own body could barely maintain.

Soon, her fallen blonde pet had been drawn from the river into an upright posture, her parted lips being the recipient of Ania's own before the limp woman's neck received a tender lovebite to treasure these last few moments. „Thank you for your efforts, my pet. You may rest now.“ She purred with approval upon lifting her off that rock solid girth and tentacle embedded in her ass, the amalgam of their passion hitting the surface with a mighty splash given how much of it had filled her beloved servant. „You'll outlast me someday. I'm sure of it.“ Ania could only grin at the sight before lowering her again, barely allowing her head to stick out of the water as their combined release was being swept away.

Standing up, the former thief received an equally mischievous grin in due time. „Good .. You're still awake.“ Ania glanced over her shoulder, neither her body nor manhood showing signs of imminent exhaustion or lack of appetite though for the moment Midori was free to collect her breath.

She admired how long that one lasted. Rhaine took the lead early on. Whether their difference in experience and sexual endurance was really that great remained unknown, but for once Ania was delighted her pet had been unable to carry on before another student succumbed. It meant there was even more room to improve, and before the blonde graduated the huntress hoped to let Rhaine satisfy her completely at least once.

„Do you need a moment to rest?“ Sweat graced her forehead, her lips parted with gentle albeit heavy breaths despite her near instant recovery not too long ago. She was looking forward to quenching her thirst further, but didn't want to make that choice on her own. „One way or another, I'll have a special prize for you. You're the winner, after all.“ Ania couldn't help but grin upon patting the woman pressed to her back, having undone Rhaine's legs actually allowed her to close that gap fully for the time being as she considered what might be a fitting reward for her performance. There was one thing but it had been some time since Ania altered a student to that extent. „It'll be something you never felt before, of that I'm certain ..“

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Lips nibbled upon, conscious yet out of it at the same time Rhaine felt that gush escaping her body as she was taken off of that glorious spire. Her backside vacated too she was kept from submerging into that river panting heavily barely picking out words.

She felt good, praise, she heard praise and in the end that was what she had been after. There was something about outlasting too. Had she bested Midori? No, she saw that Midori was still conscious. Did Ania wish for her to outlast her? She was confused for the time being and would figure it all out later with a bit of rest. She smiled, not feeling empty nor as full as she once had.

Boxers had a term, out on there feet and that applied to her. She had been barely able to discern what was going on as she huffed and puffed for air.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 pm

I won? My legs felt weak as I was emptied by that tail. Looking over the shoulder of the mushi I could see that the blond was out of it. Conscious, hardly. Her eyes were opened and she was breathing heavily but she reminded me of one of the zombies out of one of my old classic black and white movies with that vacant stare.

She was gone whereas I still remained in the here and now as tired as I was. A smile crested my lips. A question asked and I darted my hazel eyes to the shore. Supported by those tentacles I did not fall into the river yet at the same time needed a small breather.

In no way did I have the recovery power of this mushi but I had been pressed beyond my limits quite often. Sometimes I even managed to stay coherent for a while. I was uncertain as to how much longer that would be today.

“Oh?” I was curious there neglecting to answer her first question. “By the time we get out of the water I should have caught my breath ...”

It was a chore to get out of the river but in the end I believed it would be easier. The blond could be set down and while I was a long way from 100% I could go down on the mushi in an effort to reclaim some of that lost strength. Of course I tried that but would have to endure if that tail came back into play or the mushi had other ideas …

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:00 pm

There were no objections. The three of them waded ashore though Ania did most of the work carrying them rather than let their bodies succumb to exhaustion even further. Afterwards, both women had been set down on a grassy patch which made it apparent neither one nor the other would get to go down on anyone. Instead, the azure specimen fell to her knees and shuffled closer, spreading Midori's thighs wide to accommodate her presence.

She'd been rock hard the entire time, aching to fill another woman as blood rushed into her manhood with total abandon, but her mind toyed with another idea entirely. Midori won and Rhaine got to recover on the sidelines for now. Whether her lovely prey could handle it wasn't much of a concern though the huntress never tried anything that extensive before. A unique experience awaited her senses and lacking psychic powers there was only one way to go about it.

„Now .. Your reward ..“ Rich blue lips cast a smile unto the young woman whilst her eyes were at half mast once again. Tentacles pinned her limbs to the ground, preventing her from struggling too much when the time came. „Just relax ..“ She purred the words upon summoning a pair of tentacles into her field of view, their once smooth tips transformed into needles which then proceeded to descend to her delicate clitoris, cautiously grazing the surface without breaking into the bundle of nerves. A sense of warm moisture washed out over it before long, a chemical compound to take away the pain from what the kneeling amazonness had been about to do. „You've got experience, I can tell, but this won't be anything you've ever had before.“

Soon enough, both ends pierced the woman's clit. Injections followed in due time. She'd experience a growing pressure from within, a nigh unbearable heat surging forward directly into her loins. What happened next had been as pleasant as it was unsettling when the effects of those drugs became ever more apparent.

With her knowledge on human bodies and an extensive array of subjects in the past, Ania allowed individual cells to expand far beyond natural limits without permanent damage. The changes were temporary by choice given what the school permitted in the grand scheme of things, but it'd definitely be something to remember. Midori found her clitoris began to emerge from hiding, goaded further into prominence by a third appendage rubbing against the sensitive nub whereas the addition of further injections never seemed to end.

More of it emerged with every waking moment. The alien woman enhanced it, molded it to rise and expand into a considerable girth and adequate length which practically matched her own. The process dragged on for a few minutes of nothing but bliss for the young woman's body, as foreign as her transformation truly felt, and once completed those needles extracted themselves, leaving neither wound nor pain within the altered, pulsating shaft her love pearl had become.

Ania was blowing hot breaths against the shuddering spire the entire time. She hardly fathomed how much the woman's body desired attention by now. Aphrodisiac pulsed through her veins in abundance and that hyper sensitive clitoris was nothing short of maddening, being exposed to the air as even the faintest breeze infused her being with molten erotic heat.

„Mmm ..“ Scalding warmth oozed from the woman's engorged clitoris and her tongue couldn't help but gently trace a line on the veiny surface, lathering it with warm saliva and equally feverish breaths. She lashed out at the swollen crest, swirling about the bulging mass. Lithe lush lips settled on the tip, briefly suckling on it whilst a tender moan flooded her nerves with ravishing vibrations. Ania was merely testing the waters as she'd flicked her gaze back up, then relented before licking her lips with a grin. „So, what do you think? You wanna put your new blessing to good use?“ She left the choices up to Midori's imagination, but given the course of their encounter thus far one could imagine how much more overwhelming than a lone tongue Ania's affection would be.

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next