View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
She stopped with that silent command, tentacles hoisting her up to her feet bringing relief to her knees that she had not even realized had been aching. That drug in the air blinded her to such things, not that she had been aware that she was even effected at this point.

She smiled at those words, incentive not to give in. Crimson eyes flicked upward and about her seeing her things but nothing else of particular note. Unfortunately the lowest branches of this tree had been too high, she had considered jumping up and snatching that branch if she felt weak kneed.

Not an athlete unless one counted swimming, jumping was never her strong suit. She was too short to accomplish the task so she stole herself in enduring this the old fashioned way. There would be no short cuts today …

Her back pressed up against that rough tree trunk as her bottoms had been seen too. “Ohh ...” she gasped, hands dropping to those shoulders as the barest contact had been made against her.

She was excited, her juices flowing, the drug producing even greater amounts then she even realized. Her head snapped back, eyes closing as those hands tightened at the sensation of being filled, feeling the pulse of that appendage that her body was working so hard to crush as her body quivered.

Ania knew what set her off and how to avoid doing so bringing her to that edge then backing off driving her crazy, making her tremble with want and need.

When she looked down she could see that ample cleavage but kept her hands where they had been running them back and forth against those shoulders unable to do much else due to her size. “Fuck … please, Mistress … ohhhh ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:11 pm

I froze as she gazed at me. There was no mistaking the fact that she had found me and a part of me thought that she would make some announcement about finding me or wrenching me out of that tree. Neither came, nor did my hand stop for long. My fingers could not reach deep enough and I felt warm, maybe it was being stuck in that confined space or maybe it had been the fact that I was busted.

Now I couldn't see what that student was doing but I could hear her getting into matters. It seemed as if she wasn't aware of anything going on as far as my presence had been concerned. I didn't know if that was a good thing or not kneeling there inside the tree I found myself slowly reaching out pulling my hand back before finally giving in.

My hand slide beneath the discarded cloak as I fingered myself with greater speed. Using the cloak to keep my hand and arm as concealed as possible I groped around and reached up.

My eyes closing for a moment to fight against the sensations that assailed me I felt something but was unsure what I had. Was that the tail or that male portion? It didn't feel so wet but mu hand had been a little sweaty with all this heat.

Slowly I skimmed my hand along what I found to get a better grasp of what it was, having to bite down on my inner cheek to reduce my panting to near silent gasps as my hands continued to act as if they were their own entities rather than those I controlled even though I was aware that nothing controlled them outside of myself.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Those pleas were music to her ears, but Ania wouldn't budge. A smile would've graced her lips if they didn't open wide to feed her chalice with that vigorous tongue. She was in control and made her pet work for the offered reward rather than allow her to climax in no time at all. Slithering appendages reached up to graze the curves of her breasts, then further up to trap those heated peaks in their midst, tweaking them for every word which could've been another gasp or moan of appreciation instead.

While Rhaine looked over Ania had focused on her, but for the most part her eyes tracked the other girl's movements. She did nothing at the sight, not even when her cloak had been used to cover up the woman's advances and contact had been established before long. Ania thought she might be testing the waters as her need began to spin out of control and for once she wouldn't intervene.

Smooth flesh graced her hand though all about the amazonness appeared to be nothing short of crafted with perfection and didn't allude to anything specific. Yet the girth changed depending on where her touch traveled, thinner on one end and thicker on the other. She encountered a lack of discernible veins and texture, along with the absence of that heated throb of which there were many to observe mere moments before. Upon discovering the narrow tip it became clear the student dealt with the woman's tail even without eyesight to bring some more clarity, but the writhing movements her touch elicited from it were beyond telling at that point.

An erogenous zone like many other unique spots across her body, Ania could not help but let loose a deeper moan when the tip had been investigated. She let the student reach out and explore without interruption. In a sense luring her out of hiding came easier to the huntress with that initial gaze and a lack of immediate attention cracking down on her. She was getting into it, soaking in aphrodisiac and touching herself before long, and Ania would be hard pressed to discard such progress with rash decisions.

No, they had time and while Rhaine endured the other woman got to stroke and fondle, but not without being guided off the path she'd chosen, closer to the unseen shaft and inhumanly taut globes right underneath which emitted large quantities of heat even now. She could feel it wash out over the back of her hand before Ania nudged her just that little bit further, making her bloated testes touch down on that hand, but no further.

Steady pulsations rippled throughout the flesh which held and produced more of her release, the contents being churned by powerful inner muscles with the output increasing as her excitement reached new heights with the addition of the second student. There were no restraints on her, neither tail nor tentacle kept her there or offered any incentive to go further without a desire of her own although Ania suspected there'd be next to no chance to reach out towards the girl without arousing attention, especially with how close Rhaine had been at the time.

There was that promise of choice, and ideas which came along with it depending on how Rhaine chose. She'd get the playful black haired student involved one way or another, but until then the thirst for more would be unbearable. Azure eyes flickered back up to Rhaine's own when that tongue wreaked havoc on her senses and was about to back off once more, but this time it came back with greater urgency rather than allow her body to calm yet again.

Surgical precision guided those thrusts hitting her in rapid succession, each now bound for the woman's wondrous g-spot which practically let the area flare up with an intense, friction induced molten heat. Ania collected her juices and drank whilst Rhaine's insides were stretched out to the limit, filled to capacity beneath the appendage thrashing around hard inside the farthest recesses of her body. Her upper lip mashed against her pet's clitoris whilst tentacles coiled about her upper thighs, trapping them in place to prevent Rhaine from failing although their hold was loose until the blonde could no longer stand on her own. She tended to those pleas and more, forcing her toward that edge and beyond to ride out her release for as long as her body continued to convulse about her.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Another gasp, her head shaking from side to side now as that tongue and tentacles continued to creep all over her body. Shivers shot through her and she gazed down as her fingers pressed into those shoulders. Her body both warm and excited as those tender peaks had been played with she shook there.

Had she noticed the movement beneath the cloak? Yes, but that wasn't what she had been focused on thinking it was just the movement of her Mistresses tail. Eyes watched her Mistress at work taking in the sights of those marvelous globes once more.

“Oh God! Fuck!” She shivered lifting a leg as an idea inspired her. She was too short to to a proper job but Rhaine was a bit inventive using her foot to smoothly roll over that breast. Her big toe toying with that nipple in slow crude motions since she lacked the dexterity of her fingers.

Still it was something. Her sex widening against that tongue convulsing with those strikes her eyes pressed closed once again as each motion hit it's mark so much so she had to set her foot down to keep from loosing balance. Not long after she was on shaky legs, tentacles securing her thighs so she would not fall as another cry left those impressive lungs of hers, not that she was holding her breath this time around but losing it as it was taken away.

“OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!” She cried out, body convulsing and quivering against that tongue as she saturated it with her favor.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:24 am

I soon discovered that it had been the tail I had grasped. I wasn't sure the first time when I neared the tip if it had been sensitive at all so I had to trace my hand back there once more to be certain. Yep. I knew now. The cries had been getting to me as just as the confines were.

Each breath seemed to heat me more, almost as much as the back of my hand pressing against her – it's balls. But I had an idea and since I was not being forced to do anything I reversed direction stroking down that tail as my other hand went to work.

It took a little effort one handed to get beneath that skirt and ease my panties down, first one side then the other working the garment back and forth then widening my stance as much as they and the tree allowed. Drawing that tail inside the trunk of the tree I brought it up against my soaked sex.

The tip was easiest to insert though that tail thickened the more I took in. “Fuck ...” I gasped attempting to keep my voice a whisper. Already it was deeper then my fingers could reach and I took more of it. About ten inches in total before my body shuddered and tightened around it.

I had to bit the inside of my cheek but even then a gasp left me. Fortunately the other student was louder than me and it seemed to be covered. My body wasn't content with that single orgasm. I felt so hot, was I actually doing this? Now moving that tail in and out of me as my hips shuffled from side to side as my body danced around that portion of a tail that I used as a sex toy.

My cheek ached, I had to bite against it with more force as it coaxed greater and greater pleasure out of me to the point I didn't realize that I was pressing it in and out of me in quicker succession, my juices saturating the thing all the while.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:26 am

Soon after going over the edge realization would hit the student that tongue hadn't stopped right then and there. It consisted of nothing next to pure muscle which breached every resistance her inner walls put up by convulsing around its mercilessly writhing length. Sublime molten heat washed out over her tender spots as they were lavished with affection, teased and tormented until they felt as though they burned beneath the friction of each vigorous insertion. Sumptuous lips pressed to her nethers and audibly sucked and slurped on the release bestowed unto their hungry frames, not wasting one drop of the woman's nectar. She smiled internally. The incentive to hang on was there, but in the end Rhaine was never meant to lose in the first place.

A change of direction and posture clouded her thoughts further when Ania's tongue danced against her lips, then probed the depths of her mouth and throat in a deep, mind numbing kiss which took more of that precious breath away. She came hard, unable to recover in time for the girth covered in her own juices to further drown her senses with a lack of oxygen. Soft patches of grass yielded to her weight as she was set down on the ground, the line of sight between her and that tree occupied by the voluptuous azure temptress.

She meant to cover for the unseen student who jumped at the chance to get involved one way or another. Aphrodisiac saturated the air, and now there was no getting it out of her system without pleasant company. It burned through her body, her loins were on fire and while her throat felt dry there was no shortage of saliva lapping up against her tongue with each suppressed moan.

Though for the moment her focus stayed on Rhaine when that tongue tore out of her mouth and descended along her delightfully delicate neck, dipping to the swell of a breast where it curled about the base of that delicious orb and forced it to rise slightly with a gentle squeeze. Warm breaths collided with the engorged peak of her chest before lips captured it anew. The appendage thinned where Ania latched onto the treasured heap of flesh, allowing her to suckle and moan out against Rhaine's blessings.

Hot throbbing pulsations filled her stomach upon which the alien's member had been trapped between their bodies. Nice and firm, not to mention wet with saliva and sweat beading up across her majestic form, it was a constant reminder of things to come when tendrils on the girl's thighs spread them apart, then propped them on their respective side of her chest. She'd ached for more and her hips shuffled to bring that phallus down between her nether lips, sawing along the heated slit to her body to tease. The promised choice had been delayed when the aqua female inserted herself into the woman's shuddering sex, her lips parted with a guttural groan which washed off the tender peak in their midst.

It was more of an excuse to keep playing with both students at the same time. She took charge of the situation and spun about to prevent Rhaine from being closer to the tree, in turn offering more of that tail to her lovely prey and room for more amorous advances in the process. By now, her tail had developed a life of its own and curled up inside the young woman, for what looked like simple thrusts on the outside were downright chaotic gyrating movements deep within her core, squirming about and dragging against velvety folds with unchained enthusiasm.

She mapped her out, looking for what made her respond in the most delicious of ways whilst every mind numbing motion complimented the student's hip movements to further the fulfillment of each thrust. Juices rolled over the prehensile girth though it never went deeper than the student desired for the sake of making it an experience to be remembered, not despised.

Since Rhaine lacked the opportunity to gaze past Ania and into the depths of that tree there were more toys coming into view before long. The black haired student found two tendrils had emerged from the amazon's back, thicker and different compared to the others as bulbuous tips graced their lengths. They had reached up to her buttoned blouse and wriggled past narrow openings therein to embrace her lovely petite mounds, encircling them again and again as her blouse bulged to show off their presence there. Shortly after, their differences became all the more apparent as bulbuous tips opened up and latched directly onto her nipples.

Miniscule mouths, both wet and warm on the inside, had claimed her cherry peaks with a gentle suction. Teeth hidden from view tweaked and tasted the throbbing flesh whilst fleshy feelers danced against their very crest, infusing them with tingly pleasure all around. There was no shortage of attention for both girls and Ania had to wonder if and for how long their hidden guest would manage to remain undetected.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Shivering and convulsing around that tongue her fingers pressed against those shoulders, head craning back to the heavens and eyes pressed closed as pleasure washed over her again and again. That tongue would not be denied as those lips sealed over her nethers sucking the moisture straight from her panting body.

She hardly had time to breath when her lips had been taken. She tasted herself there on that tongue, chest heaving with each intake of air through her nose. Her tongue danced against her Mistresses prior to the world being spun around as she was laid down on the grass below.

That azure Goddess descended and tentacles opened her legs further as she fit between them then lowered down. “Ohhh ...” Her sex quivered as she was teased, barely a moments rest. Desire was in the air, her skin felt heated as those tentacles rolled over her side. Yet she had practiced for this, yearned for it.

Her legs wrapped around her Mistresses waist, hands reached up to toy with those breasts as she half sat up beneath her to suck on on of those breasts.

“Mmmm ...” She purred out in delight as she felt that girth slide inside her, legs tightening against her trying to pull her down even quicker. She had thought she had heard something though she had no idea if it had been close or distant. Part of her thought to question it but another part dismissed it too.

If it were near, if there was something else around it was not a worry now, not with her Mistress around. Not her problem, not when she wanted this, when this felt so good, and thus she had no desire to end this even for a moment.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

They shifted position so I could not see much. Not that I needed to or even wanted to now that I had been involved in some way. Escape had been furthest from my mind, I was already caught, she, he, it, knew I was there even before the touch and even before I took it upon myself to use that tale.

“Ohh ...” I felt that tail animate inside me like a live wire stirring up the juices inside me. I tried to keep my voice down, I don't know why, it was a game I guessed, not trying to let the other girl know what was going on since she was the only one that had been clueless to what was going on.

To my surprise tentacles extended out from the back of the creature. Each button of my blouse undone before those bulbous tipped tentacles moved on slipping beneath my bra and fastening to my erect nipples.

“Ahhh ...” Those bulbous tips acting like mouths biting down on them. All the while I used two hands to bring that tail in and out of me taking about ten inches on average. I halted once I came, muscles peeling over that member as I caught my breath breathing in gasps.

That tail didn't stop and nor did I moving it once more, driven by that aroma in the air that drove me on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Attention from both ends felt absolutely divine to Ania whose entire body shuddered with desire. A most delicious suction enveloped her heavy globes and sent wave upon wave of erotic warmth deep into her bosom. Snug folds chipped away at her restraint and sanity when both girls sheathed her most sensitive erogenous zones within their bodies. She remained one of the island's sex hungry denizens, albeit tame by comparison, and those maddening sensations cast a light sheen of sweat upon her whilst her eyes squeezed shut for a moment to retain a fraction of focus.

Solid hips collide with the woman's alluring flesh which had her come back over and over again. She found her body molded perfectly against Rhaine with each thrust, like two halves made whole and those legs invited a greater pace which the huntress provided with utmost delight. Soft groans bled over into grunts with that heightened pace though Ania alternated between slower, more fulfilling thrusts and breaking out into a series of quick, ravenous movements to drive her pet crazy with each resounding slap created by those feverishly gyrating hips. That hot throbbing tip knocked against the gates to her womb, dulling the pain with chemicals as more of the same altered precum oozed directly into the woman's cervix.

Tongue and tentacle tended to the swaying mounds beneath her, dipping into the supple flesh as though they were nothing but molten butter. Sensual breaths washed out against the aqua specimen's saliva to cool her heated flesh yet the aphrodisiac pumping through their veins had a long way to go before getting flushed out of their system.

The black haired woman couldn't see much with that change in posture, but the scene turned out to be far from nothing. She had a view the woman beneath the monster's body could only feel when the molten hot globes of her testes kept smacking into that succulent round ass and thighs for more wondrous sounds of flesh pounding flesh into blessed submission. The voluptuous hermaphrodite's silhouette had been a feast for the eyes, from the swell of her large globes being visible from behind, over her waspish hips and the luscious round peach which made up the lower end of her backside.

Yet the action slipped out of her control more and more. At one point she guided that tentacle inside her, but eventually it felt as though she was merely keeping up with the pace Ania settled on. Her breasts fell victim to a rougher touch, those appendages mangling each lovely globe in ways which had her yearning for more. As they swept over the whole surface in one elongated caress, the purest form of liquid aphrodisiac had been rubbed directly into their midst, driving her further towards the edge of sanity.

Soon, both tentacles receded without relinquishing their hold on the girl's chest as if to pluck those erect cherries right from her breasts before releasing them as the tension nearly became too much, allowing both shapely orbs to bounce back into place before these alien mouths latched right back on. Ania toyed with her and it'd be next to impossible to muffle the results of her actions forever.

She'd picked up the pace again closing in on another height, filling both women with greater urgency with the thought of the other getting found out evaporating into nothing. It didn't matter anymore when the rewards were bound to be greater once the woman's presence wasn't a secret anymore and those gasps were getting more obvious with each orgasmic height rippling through the student's shapely form. Ania craved their following release for the continued thrill of watching them succumb to the pleasure first before her own copious orgasm pierced the floodgates of her crumbling resolve.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:50 pm

”YES! YES!! YESS!!! She squealed out, each yes was muffled against the breast she had been consuming at the time. Her body responded to the aphrodisiacs in the air taking in that meat, squeezing it as she attempted to guide it along.

But Ania needed no such guidance in dealing with her. Fingers pinched into shoulders, her head hung back as she had been bombarded with bliss. Her legs couldn't encourage a change of speed unable to over power her Mistress and thus she had to endure whatever pace she ultimately set as Ania could either give in or resist as she wished and this time there was a bit of resistance.

There was no shortage of how she hit upon all the right spots however. So deep within her, it didn't even hurt never had as her body complied she screamed out as she fell back to the ground, her legs unwinding from behind her back but her hips still gyrating in the opposite direction then Ania's as she quivered and saturated her with her favor.

Small gasps escaped her, her eyes shooting open when she knew she heard something and it was close, very close! Trying to sit up to get a better look without the thought of disengaging as her hips kept moving.

“What … what was that?!”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Overwhelmed by that tail my hands could do little to control it. The way it wiggled and danced inside me I had been somewhat amazed that I could pull it free only to plunge it back in again. It offered no resistance but was wild promoting small gasps from me as I still tried to reign myself in somewhat.

The suction on my tits, my God. They were pulled and caressed. At one stage I thought the nipples were going to be pulled off, not that it hurt but the tug was strong. It took a few minutes for me to realize what was happening, it was trying to make me cry out louder!

A bit of discomfort that bordered on pain mixed with pleasure assailed my senses. How could that tail not hit upon those spots within me?

”AAAIIIEEE!!!” I cried out when that tail went wild within me unable to hold back after doing so for so long. That followed on the wave of the other students release and this time it had been heard, she heard the reaction and could even see a slight shift but the creature was still in the way from actually seeing her.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 pm

„Gawd!“ Sinfully hot bodies folded around her from both ends. As a whole her movements slowed to a crawl, filling the girls at a more languid pace for their reactions to the more and more obvious truth of their situation forced Ania to respond. She could hardly muster a thought, being as close to the end of her composure as she was, and those tendrils upon the black haired woman regressed into a light suckling as to allow her to bask in the aftermaths of another potent climax. That tail remained buried inside her, but hardly moved other than the occasional writhing movement to keep her folds from burning up with aphrodisiac infused desire.

Deep down, Rhaine could sense how close her Mistress was. She throbbed powerfully, the symptoms close to the voluptuous creature's often ample release. She held on by a thread, but didn't allow Rhaine to rise much further when her lips were captured for another brief moment. „S-Stay calm, don't be alarmed.“ The woman's glistening face lit up with a smile though barely managed to maintain it beneath the tension shooting through her pelvis every waking moment. „I've promised you I'll let you know when we're having guests in the future. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I- Ungh!“

Shudders washed over her whilst once composed features twisted into a grimace of ecstasy. She was already throbbing when Rhaine came undone. Ania did everything in her power to hold back, but those rhythmic hip movements eroded her final layer of resistance until there was nothing left. Surges of tingly pleasure raced up spine. Her balls rested against the blonde's backside, filling her with the sensations that were crashing down on the blue amazonness. The tension within her taut testes could no longer be contain as her erotically tormented phallus pulsed and thickened with the onrush of seed being squeezed through the narrow passage by powerful inner muscles.

A gasp had been torn from her lungs when Ania held her delightful pet close, fully sheathed within Rhaine and that strongly pulsating tip nestling up against her cervix with affection. She came, the copious mass of thick molten essence splashing directly against the walls of her womb with captivating vigor. The first torrent rendered her bloated as the warmth spread deep within her core and soothed the senses. Another eruption of molten heat swelled her womb further whilst delicate gasps oozed from the woman's lips. She nearly did collapse back on her beloved student, but rather met Rhaine's rising body halfway.

She purred amidst their close proximity and couldn't help but realize neither student could really see the other's face quite yet, not unless the huntress allowed it. A mischievous smile graced her lips upon gently lowering the woman in her grasp to the ground once more, her luscious lips playfully plucking at Rhaine's before speaking up.

„Mmm .. It's just another student, my dear.“ Ania let her figure out the rest though there was no way the one stealing her basket could've gotten far no one else would've stayed behind at the monster's sight. Granted, that meant they were no longer truly hidden from each other, but they had yet to see each other's faces. She had a few ideas with regards to that fact, but wanted to find out whether that was an undesirable truth for her lovely pet. „It doesn't bother you, does it? You know I'd never let anything else get that close unless I knew they wouldn't harm you in any way.“

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Her features showed the gamut of emotions that rushed through her in such a short span of time. Initial surprise, confusion, jealousy and then something else, something akin to acceptance perhaps. The transition had been swift, Rhaine had never been smart but rather average in most pursuits not involving mathematics or swimming. And this was a bit of a math equation.

At first three was one too many but as instructed she had to show her work for a problem and reevaluated it after a quick second look. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. That was simple but she also saw an answer to a deeper equation with that second look.

With that aphrodisiac in the air she wasn't about to argue which made it easier to reach this solution. Feeling warm both outside and in with that insertion of fluids she answered, truthful while attempting and failing to see over her shoulder.

“I was, for a moment, Mistress.” She considered who the other student was, it didn't take long to figure it out since she was some distance from the campus and only saw one other student since being at this spot.

“It's the thief, isn't it?”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:35 am

The tail slowed inside me and that suctioning slowed down too. Still they were both adequate in dealing with this heat that wracked me allowing me to catch my breath. My hands still on that tail moving it within me as my own pace slowed. I was unable to help myself in that regard.

The jig was up so to speak. The game of tag I had initially set out upon was essentially over since there was no place to run in this tree. The student knew I was their and the little game of hide and go seek I had was well and truly over. At first I just listened to the two speak then with great strength of will I slid that tail out of me unless it used it's strength to prevent me.

“I'm no thief! I wanted you to chase me!” I was trying to get out of that cramped space seeing that this game was now over. Even if I had been allowed escape from that tree there was little space from me to the creature not that she couldn't run me down if I decided to run.

Maybe I could swim faster then run but I would never make it that short distance to the river so I wasn't going anywhere.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:36 am

The answer came from another source before Ania had any chance to respond, but it made the whole situation that much more delightful. Azure flesh in the form of that tail had receded and had been soaked in her glistening shame. Likewise, those suckers upon her breasts came undone and shrunk into the woman's back, leaving no trace of their existence before the once hidden student emerged from her hideout. Rather than let her wander off without restraints, however, one tendril of hers reached out to wind around one of the girl's unoccupied wrists.

Ania gave a gentle tug to fully draw her out of that tree. Along with the disheveled set of clothes upon her shapely frame, one could not deny her hardened nipples and moisture covered nether lips. Her panties were a heap of bunched up fabric which barely held onto her thigh as it was, and that unbuttoned blouse left nothing else to the imagination. She could have stayed in that tree to avoid being seen in such a manner, but the huntress certainly didn't mind.

Sliding out of Rhaine's chalice had her sigh in contentment before gently relinquishing her touch on the young woman. She'd pulsed hungrily in all her masculine pride despite having unleashed release upon release since they first began. A sly grin crossed her lips when both pet and owner were free to observe the newcomer now. With but one brief moment of guidance laid down on her wrist, Ania brought her in closer as the opportunity to show her off presented itself. „You are a thief. You probably took her things without asking and made a run for it.“ In truth Ania hadn't seen it in person, but there'd be no reason for Rhaine to give up her things like that, not when one of her Mistress' gifts were still in it.

To further drive that point home, however, Ania smirked upon raising her tail to show off the shimmering moisture upon her tail as the one thing keeping her occupied while monster and student indulged in the pleasures of the flesh. „You're quite lewd, too. You've been trying to keep quiet for a while now.“ Another pull on that wrist was meant to bring her down beside them. She was using it like a leash to keep her there and wouldn't let go for some time. „Not to mention, you're not very sportsmanlike either. Once we crossed paths, you came back here because you believed I'd have a greater interest in Rhaine than your pretty self. You were willing to sacrifice her to save your own ass. I'm not willing to let that slide.“

A playful smile stole over her features at another realization before long. „By the way, I've found you. That means I win our little game of hide-and-seek.“ Blue eyes then flicked over to Rhaine for a moment though her precious pet might've felt no more decorous than the other student, being left filled and bloated whilst the voluptuous hermaphrodite's seed trickled out of her chalice. „So, what should be done with this thief? I'll leave it up to you, my dear.“ Again, her gaze wandered from one to the other, this time drilling straight into those beautiful hazel eyes. „You could start with your name, little one. If she wants me to release you, I'd like to know at least that much.“

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next