View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
I tensed up. It was too late to even attempt to emerge from my selected hiding place. Fear was still present at being caught yet that childish nature was about to tag out for my normal personae that was better equipped to deal with this. She was here, evident by that hit on the tree as if taunting me or seeing if I would try to make a break for it.

We both knew I wouldn't get far even if I was able to squeeze out of the tree and surprise her. So I adapted my plan. I could try to pull her in her at close quarters. It was not very likely but the only option I had, see if she were in here too her back would be to the opening and she wouldn't see the other girl, not much of a plan but what did I have to loose.

My muscles tensed up as they prepared for use then the unthinkable happened ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:19 am

“MISTRESS,” she waved back after brushing the water out of her eyes. Her hair, normally blond, appeared darker now. She swam until she could feel the body of the river and waded forward the remainder of the way. Attired in a simple yellow two piece bikini she showed all the signs of urgency in closing that distance then paused long enough to towel down first before coming forth smiling as she did so.

Even with this meeting being expected there was always the change that something unexpected could happen while she was waiting here, so far from the campus, she had learned that she would be more of a target. Of course being close to the campus didn't shield her either, she had her fair share of experiences there too.

“Have you been here long Mistress? Can I get you something? I have some cookies that Dani baked and a few sandwiches among other things.”
Crimson eyes dashed to the basket then back. Then she recalled matters only a few minutes ago after being caught up in the moment ended.

“By any chance did you encounter another student out here? She seemed to be in a panic so if it wasn't you then there's something else lurking about that we need to be mindful of.”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:21 am

In light of countless risks which coming here on her own entailed, Ania was pleased to find nothing of the sort had discouraged Rhaine from wandering far from the relatively safety of the campus in order to meet up. She returned a charming smile in kind and waited for her pet to come forward at a pace of her choosing. The anticipation grew by the second, especially with their unseen audience of one caught up in that tree, and being face to face allowed the aqua specimen to set a pair of tentacles upon Rhaine's slender waist. „A taste of your lips will suffice for the time being.“

She had few cravings beyond carnal matters and pulled her close when their lips met with a low, content purring sound slipping from her lungs. An eager tongue prodded the gates of their union and wished to intensify their moment of intimacy, if only for a few moments of tingly excitement. Smooth azure flesh reached out to graze her lovely flanks and explore her back, others caressed the girl's wrists as they intertwined with her fingers only for one to hold her head in place for the time their lips had been locked in feverish passion.

It never became dull to indulge in the beautiful young woman and showing it warranted no lack of enthusiasm on her part. She doubted living up to Dani, Rhaine's girlfriend, was ever much of an option, but the Mistress didn't treat her pet poorly either. Dani was off limits, a treat for serving her Mistress well and it'd stay that way for years to come. When Ania finally let her break free and collect some air, the huntress smiled delightedly before dipping toward the woman's neck, nuzzling the delicate skin there as her lips graced one particularly sensitive spot. „I'm late, forgive me. I could've been here a lot sooner, but some things got in the way of that.“ She cooed, blowing tender breaths against the vein of her neck. The tendril still at the back of her head shifted to cup her chin, raising it slightly as to expose more of her neck for Ania to latch on and suckle playfully for a moment.

The weather alone staved off some excitement in the short run, but there was no mistake how much she'd brimmed with desire whenever they encountered each other. She did her best to focus by coming back up, cherishing the familiar she'd collected so many times before to keep her occupied. „You don't need to worry about us crossing paths with anything else. I'm the one that student was probably running from since I've asked her to kindly return your things before coming this way myself.“ She grinned softly at that. If she were up to some real mischief, she could've taken on a human disguise and toyed with Rhaine herself. It wouldn't put her at risk of getting captured by anything else and it'd be entertaining all the same. „We're playing hide and go seek. I gave her some time to run off, but I don't think she'll mind if I don't chase her down from this point onward. Admittedly chasing her around has left me somewhat parched.“

There were certain indications in that statement when tentacles swarmed the curvatures of her breasts and backside, in particular the former's lower swell with a teasing touch which traced their very contours, whereas the latter received a mere fleeting caress stealing over these luscious heaps of flesh. „I've looked forward to seeing you all day.“ In any case, Ania had no desire to leave their current position. The thought of being heard, perhaps even being seen by the one who'd dare to steal Rhaine's belongings simply enhanced the heat bubbling up from deep within her core.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:58 pm

It was always different fingers entwining with tentacles but not so much so that she was unable to get use to that sensation. That kiss left a tingling sensation upon her lips which had been arousing as indicated by the blood flowing to her nipples puckering them up.

She was able to maintain that kiss for some time, her capacity for holding her breath had been great. Five minutes, a lot longer then most but she had heard of those extraordinary people that could do such amazing feats and hold it four three or four times as long.

“You're here now, that is all that matters, Mistress,” she returned. Plus that wait built up anticipation of their meeting, that other student distracting her from such a state briefly.

She nodded, concerns of something being around had been dismissed. Judging from what she saw of the student her clothes had no been in disarray and there had been only a few minutes since that encounter, hardly long enough for anything to happen. Of course she was aware that such things happened but she could not contain a smile from reaching her lips, in a choice knowing that she would be waiting her for a good while Ania came here first rather then continuing with that game she had started with that other student.

“Good, there's nothing out there. That girl wouldn't have much of a chance running from anything. I could have chased her down but without shoes I risked injury to my feet which wasn't worth it the second time around at least … the first time it was just easier to swim ahead so I had no idea as to how slow she actually was.

“I didn't think she thought she'd get away, it seemed like she wanted me to give chase. Weird.”
She dismissed it. Then glanced toward the basket when her Mistress said that she was parched, before getting it with that touch upon her. “Uh,” the gasp was a small one at that touch.

Hands reached out to take her hips sliding up her sides as she brushed against her flanks up and down. “As have I.”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:36 pm

What the hell? This had been something that I had not expected, so much so that I moved closer to the entrance of that tree to get a better look. I was trying to make sense of everything, was the other student enthralled? Had something been done to her in the past that made her so compliant?

I picked up on their conversation about other beings in the area. With that bit of information, even if there was nothing in the vicinity, I got to wondering if this was some sort of exchange, protection for servitude. Was that even possible? I heard the pair talking about me, giving up the game so to speak and in light of what was now happening I could have tried to slip away when I was sure that the student wasn't looking in my direction.

After all trying to protect her was irrelevant if this was what she had wanted in the first place. So why wasn't I going anywhere? I found myself standing there in silence watching the pair from my position.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:38 pm

„Some of us tend to be a bit playful.“ Not that the student would've gained much from the chase in the first place, but in a way the huntress had to be thankful for her unusual habits. It'd make matters more exciting between them, at least for the one privy to everything around them. Though Rhaine would be none the wiser for a while they'd continue as usual without wasting another thought on recent events. Snatching up her chin with a smile, Ania hovered mere inches in front of her gorgeous face, gazing deeply into fiery red eyes which never loathed her presence.

„You know I'm here for more than just that.“ She purred, drinking in her beauty and scent with their lips practically about to touch yet again. „But, you're always too tempting to resist. I'll make it up to you later on, I promise.“ Instead of closing that narrow gap, however, further movements grazed the woman's shapely body with ever growing enthusiasm.

Anticipation invoked tingling sensations all over her body as tentacles, soft and velvety smooth by nature, peeled away the piece of her swim suit concealing those precious warm mounds before her flesh made contact with the woman's nubile body without any further obstacles in their path. She bent slightly from the hips up in order to tend to the unveiled mammaries, encircling one with a tendril, coiling about the base with a gentle squeeze whilst taking up the other with hot breaths before her mouth claimed it for itself. Suckling her luscious breast, sealing her lips around select few portions of it whilst her tongue swept over the silken plains, Ania hummed softly to further her effect on the blonde beauty.

Another pair slipped past the boundaries of her lower set piece rather than tear it off on the spot and touched upon her rear cheeks directly. Supple flesh had been groped and fondled, squeezed and cherished when both lithe limbs dipped into her tender curvatures and beyond. They rounded the center of her body, slithering between those plush cheeks and towards the front of her chalice from there. Visible bulges revealed their presence and motions, stretching the fabric in their renewed approach to stimulate Rhaine's sex with delicate strokes whereas one of the two tended to her hidden love pearl, trying to goad it out of hiding with equally precise caresses from the smooth, moisture infused tips.

The subtle vibrations of her voice reverberate off Rhaine's chest while tentacles feast on her ass and sex, teasing them along with the mass digging into her tender flesh, hitting those tender weak spots which were long since known to the alien huntress. She ushered her along just a bit, closer to that tree and the opening leading inside though with Rhaine's back against the bark there'd likely be too much for her to focus on to ever cast a glance off to the side.

With but one quick movement Ania's dark cloak came undone and exposed her wares to any observer, her voluptuous blue silhouette and heaving chest, the peaks on top as stiff as the one she'd graced with a series of licks just now. She cast her gaze up, the corners of her lips creased into a smile before capturing it whole, deliberately pinching the tender nub as unseen teeth embrace it in their midst. The ongoing suction from her eager Mistress encouraged it to harden to the fullest, forcing it further into her reins though they were only just beginning.

At the same time her cloak proved to be similar to curtains hiding some of the main course due to how obstructive they were to an audience from certain angles. It'd likely be slightly more difficult to watch the action from now on though there was no denying Ania had been equipped to make the performance both worth watching yet more risky to observe. A phallus resided between toned thighs, a hot throbbing girth engorged with blood as each vivid pulsation let the aching length bounce with vigor. It was a prospect of things to come, though if there was a chance to escape it would remain unknown for a good while.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:53 am

“I was hoping you'd say that,” she smiled at Ania standing before her she made no effort to close that gap as much as she wanted too. She had to be patient seeing how her Mistress mentioned later … there were times where it was good to take the initiative and others where it was better to wait. Being tempting at times without coming across as needy was good.

But she did not resist or complain as her soaked top was untied and discard to the ground gravity claiming it as it was undone. Her breasts heaved with each breath she took, nipples readily coming to attention from a state of full erectness, let's face it they were already semi erect as they were.

“Ah ...” she gasped, hands set on Ania's shoulders during that moment as her head tipped back in response.

With expert skill those tendrils sawed against her. Her body responding as it glistened in unshed moisture. A hand caressing the curve of her breast before being drawn with Ania towards an old tree. Once there she was spun around, back placed against it as Ania continued to work.

One of her hands rubbed against that curve back and forth while her thumb pressed against that nipple rolling it small circles. Eyes closed briefly as she gasped again. Her other hand reaching down to brush her fingers against that masculine portion of her Mistress. Slow strokes. Those red eyes opened again, an impish smile on her lips.

“I haven't eaten yet, Mistress,” there were the cookies she packed along with a few other things but she made sure not to touch them knowing how vital an empty stomach was for the task at hand. Fingers caressed that tip nice and slow. “Feed me?”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:57 pm

I missed my chance as the student tipped her head back. Had I bolted then I may have made it but I was so caught up with what was happening that I did not move. I couldn't see so well but well enough to know what was going on. By the time I had thought to bolt that moment was past and they were coming this way.

Instinctively I stepped back until they were at that tree. Was I meant to see this? Clearly the mushi knew that I was hidden within the tree. From her I could hear every gasp, every breath. Stepping up again things were hard to see given that cloak. In a way they had been a little easier to see but what was I seeing exactly?

That cloak blocked some of it, moved every once in a while to give me glimpse. Mostly I could see azure flesh, the creature was easier to see then the student. Both were so very close to me that I could have reached out and touched them.

Wait? Was that? I was unsure of what I saw given that cloak I did not get a good look but it must have been true as I heard the student speaking about being fed. I inferred that what I saw had been true. What else could she have meant by those words? Unless they were literally true and the student was trying to get this to stop but that didn't seem to be the case by a long shot.

Things were getting a bit steamy and I could feel some growing excitement brought on by those glimpses, sounds or perhaps even the prospect of being discovered I could not say for sure.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Stifled groans washed off the curve of a breast once her feminine charms were seen to, encouraging her own nipples to swell and fall victim to an equally knowing touch. Azure flesh pulsed and hardened beneath her strokes, nine inches of feverishly throbbing man meat which ended up brimming with power in due time. Ania tensed up and relaxed as her sweet spots were struck with each experienced rub, the languid nature of her movements merely fueling the fires of her desire. She could pretend to be anything but needy, but Rhaine already knew how much she wished for more.

She backed away with a glint of mischief in her eyes and let loose a light chuckle. Any tentacles left upon her breasts had withdrawn though the ones teasing her nethers and stretching what was left of her garments remained, their movements ground to a halt while other appendages settled on her shoulders with a gentle push toward the ground. „How could I ever neglect my precious pet's appetite?“ She cooed the words, a shudder of anticipation coming over her at once before the command was spoken. „On your knees.“

After letting Rhaine settle into position Ania gazed upon her with hazy eyes, filled with longing far beyond denial, and cherished the woman's fitting place below. A fleeting caress graced her cheek, showing her a measure of well earned affection. „You may have lunch straight from the tap, but you'll have to work for it.“ She had the freedom to grab her and force those lips around her member, over and over, but the initiative belonged to Rhaine more often than not. It was something special even though it may be nothing desirable to other denizens of the island. She'd often welcomed this utter state of submission which rendered even orders mostly unnecessary though she didn't want the blonde to think she'd be taken for granted by leaving out all matters of conversation.

These loving advances weren't entirely without reward when both tendrils tending to her moistening sex had fused into one larger prehensile limb which now rubbed against the slit to her body, doing little more than part those luscious pink lips and tease them with blessings Ania chose not to grant them straight away. It had roughly the same girth as the phallus before her, but at the same time had been blessed with beady protrusions for that slight degree of erotic enhancement which went above any ordinary intrusions her body experienced.

At long last her cloak had been seized and peeled off her voluptuous aquamarine form. She exposed the wealth of sensuality both of them possessed to their unseen audience of one, leaving nothing to the imagination. The girl was assisted to her knees and poised before the woman's trembling shaft, the lower piece of her swimsuit bulged and twisted around an alien invader which only indicated the amount of distraction she'd deal with throughout things to come. They'd put on a show for the thief from her current angle, and part of her figured she wouldn't be against it, not completely anyway.

Until her first move, however, Rhaine didn't know what Ania had in store for her now. She'd utilize the larger appendage as the treat for her actions for with each consumed inch the same length would descend into her core, squirming into her chalice with a deliberate twisting motion, whereas ordinary licks prior to these moments yielded enhanced teasing strokes which graced her love pearl with each completion, constantly encouraging her to commence in deeper, more intimate ways in order to receive that molten hot meal she'd asked for.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Down on her knees with that pulsating member before her Rhaine opened her mouth to receive it. That length was not too small nor too large, the perfect size that she could consume. Her Mistress urged her on as she accepted that spire of meat into her mouth her head bobbing in that rhythm that Ania set for her, crimson eyes peeking up as her tongue coiled around that member. Her moans adding the tactile sensation of vibrations against that shaft.

A part of her wanted to tease that member a bit more keeping it trapped fully within her mouth. Even if she was unable to breath through her nose for some reason she could hold her breath longer than most people. Five minutes may not have sounded like a huge deal but that was a good deal longer than average.

Feeling teasing tentacles barely upon her she gasped. She was being teased just enough squirming against those tentacles and delighting in the one tending to her clit. The more she felt the greater those heated breaths.

Her pace set by her Mistress, Rhaine continued to work eagerly. She was still in control of the movements of her tongue against that shaft. And nothing prevented her from using a hand against that sack stroking it as another stretched up toward a breast. Being short she had to rise up taller on her knees before getting a hold of her objective, thumb dancing against that nipple as her fingers squeezed about that glob doing her beast to encourage that reward.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:21 pm

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Pet? Certainly something had happened to this student, brainwashing or some sort of indoctrination that I failed to comprehend. Stuck there I watched on as tentacles assailed the girl, I was able to see better now that the cloak was in the way and though I could not see everything my mind filled in the blanks.

Those tentacles stretched out and had to be invading that sex while others stretched out toward the head of the student caressing or holding it. It was the mushi I saw more clearly. Instead of arms there were a series of tentacles while her breasts were enormous begging attention.

One I saw was being manipulated while the other had been left vacant encouraging me to reach out and seize it. Of course I did no such thing stuck where I was. Fairly certain that the mushi knew I was here, certain that I was stuck maybe even certain that I was feeling a little aroused.

Part of my mind was still in disbelief about what was going on before me. Part told myself that this was something I shouldn't be seeing. Once I had gotten involved with one of the mushi and another student but that was different, we both were targeted. This was far more intimate. All that made sense to me was that I was being shown a glimpse of my future, that was the only thing that made sense.

Maybe, just maybe, I reasoned that I wasn't important at all in the grand scheme of things but was being made to watch this. To stop my impulsive nature from getting the better of me I bit my lip and balled my hands into fists trying to keep some semblance of control.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 pm

The pace could have been left up to her pet, but the voluptuous amazonness let her know through a chant of verbal approval how much this suited her desires. Even now the warmth emanating from her manhood was intense. Ania's swollen testes were hot to the touch, pulsating with vigor much like the phallus indulging in the pleasures her mouth had on offer. She let loose a more feminine whimper, an accidental slip amongst otherwise domineering groans when her womanly assets were toyed with. The captured mound of azure tit flesh visibly molded against that touch and one could only hardly ignore the hardened peak being nudged this way and that, always stirred by that thumb in the most delicious of ways.

She found herself holding back, but hilted against those wondrous lips time and time again. Such capabilities had to be used to full potential and Rhaine swallowed her whole without choking though Ania inserted herself with due care, maintaining a slow and sensual pace throughout the first stage of their intimacy driven rendezvous. She loved the freedom of it, the fact she didn't have to worry about offering her too much and let that mouth work its magic for minutes on end.

„Hold your breath.“ Ania heaved forth amidst groan infused breaths. She had a few moments to prepare for what was to come when her bulging sac became taut beneath the tension from within, that juicy cock nice and firm the way it swelled under her loving ministrations and throbbed feverishly as if about to burst apart at the seams. Strong hips came at her quicker then, her face an outlet for all that backed up liquid heat bubbling up from deep within her core as heated breaths escape the aqua creature and those now equally energetic thrusts assailing her precious pet followed in their wake.

A crescendo of pure lust resounded off the woods around them before Ania slowed down, nearly grinding to a halt when her face twisted into a grimace of utter delight. She struggled to complete that final thrust against Rhaine, her head shot towards the heavens above whilst the aching girth pulsed amidst those lips. The woman moaned out as her phallus swelled from base to tip and unsealed the floodgates when Rhaine's lips sealed around the shuddering spire in its entirely once more, forcing her to drink the copious surge of molten thickness splashing to the back of her throat. The marshmallow flavored reward eluded her taste buds for the most part, but there was too much of it to fully escape her senses.

Ania always had a great deal of love to give, more than some could hope to swallow as each spurt filled the girl up drop by drop, but eventually the appendage locking her head in place relinquished its hold, allowing Rhaine to pull free. Saving one blast until the end had the alien temptress shower the blonde's face with the final torrent of semen whereupon the flow came to an end, leaving nothing but a gentle trickle to clean up until it, too, appeared to run dry.

Soon thereafter, an amorous smile had been cast down unto her pet. „Good Girl.“ She cooed though her recovery was almost instantaneous. „Did that satisfy your appetite?“ Her manhood throbbed with excitement before those eyes even now, unyielding in its thirst for more. The appendage still captured within those folds began to recede and leave Rhaine empty, whether the human actually went over the edge or not. Part of her hoped there'd be an immense need to show off to their audience of one, but she may have sent Rhaine over the edge already. In any case, it didn't really matter much.

They were close to the hole in that tree and would stay there for a good while. An unseen threat to her oh so secure hiding spot was bound to enhance the experience for everyone involved as Ania's body proceeded to release a near invisible mist comprised of aphrodisiac and little else. Though Rhaine would be affected and the air around them might dilute it, there was nothing preventing it from gradually soaking the woman hidden nearby. Ania had long since sensed her arousal, but now things were going to become a lot more irresistible for the two students.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Deep breath in with her nostrils held in time to ride out the following release. Her body burning up with desire and pleasure at the movements of those tentacles. She moaned out around that member drinking in as much as she could and even experiencing that splatter upon her face.

She had managed to drink down a fair bit. It was easier with it being that marshmallowy yummieness. She smiled up at her running her tongue against her lips to lap up any residue there. A question was asked of her, which she took as a sign to relinquish holding her breath since she was unable to do both at the same time.

She did not realize that the air was tainted, there was no immediate increase in her levels of arousal that she experienced. She sucked on a pair of fingers as she pretended to think on that question.

Heated, Rhaine had not cum, not yet. Long amounts of practice went in with her toys in an effort to last longer for her Mistress. And while it seemed impossible she would try to outlast her Mistress one of these days.

“Depends what you mean by full,” that hand that had left that shapely breast began to rub against the feminine portions of her sex while the other moved up from those balls to that shaft tracing over the wet member with slow strokes from base to tip then reversing direction only to start all over again.

“But there is no need to rush, Mistress.” She cooed leaning forward to like the very tip of that shaft, crimson eyes glancing up as she spoke.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Stuck where I was I hadn't been thinking about escape at this point. Watching on the sounds of sex were obvious. Did this creature? Yup. A hermaphrodite? But why was I smelling marshmallows all of a sudden? That scent wasn't there initially but strengthened as time went on.

But that wasn't too important. I was caught up in watching what was going on. As if on there own my hands had decided to go to work. One lifted up my skirt while the other crept beneath the waste band of my already damp panties. A finger caressed over my engorged pearl and I could feel the ache in each nipple with every pulse of my heart reminding me that they had stiffened.

This made no sense to me. A mushi and a student? This brainwashing. My hands working on their own. At first I thought they were being controlled but not exactly. I was in control of them. They responded to my commands hesitating then changing direction, stopping then starting again as I resisted the temptation and gave into it again and again.

I whimpered, clasping a hand over my mouth causing my skirt to drop. I hoped neither had heard, the gasp was a small one but that moment of panic had me freeze up even as my arousal increased. Only when the danger passed would I start up again …

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:07 pm

„Ahhnn ..“ She felt inclined to agree with that sentiment when her thoughts on the moment at hand manifested themselves in a deep, guttural groan of contentment. Those hands had explored her numerous times before and knew the woman's erogenous zones, where and how to touch for the desired response as that twitching sex beyond the swell of those heated testes graced her fingertips, moist with the huntress' desire and aching for more. She felt the intense throb racing through her Mistress then, the feel of that sac against her hand as both were practically begging for more, being nothing but their nigh insatiable selves.

A few more moments of this, however, and Ania gently grasped a shock of blonde hair to silently command her pet to stop. She looked down, tentacles hovering about her form as aqua flesh established a loose hold on both her ankles and wrists, from which point they coiled around her arms and legs as far as they could reach. Squeezing the luscious flesh they'd encapsulated, Ania offered another mischievous grin to her pet, her eyes lit up with a glint of unchained desire. „I believe I've mentioned certain cravings as well.“

Heaved off the ground into an upright posture, Rhaine found herself standing once again yet pinned against the tree whereas Ania descended, squatting before the student which accentuated her toned thighs as once hidden muscles bulged against the heaps of delightful flesh granting them their otherwise sensual appearance. Her tail swayed from one side to the other, indicating a surge of excitement whilst tendrils began to undo the last piece of clothing hiding that treasured chalice from the naked eye. They had no further use for it as it had been cast aside to be collected later on.

Though from above Rhaine had the freedom to gaze down unto Ania's ample cleavage and slightly flushed features, her masculine endowments being mostly hidden from view and the huntress ensured her thoughts wouldn't be on them for the moment anyway as an appendage danced against her sex, collecting the juices there before swirling against her clit. „If your legs don't give in when you climax, I'll let you be in charge of the next round.“ She could tell how close the girl was and smiled at that, but there was another generous reward to look forward to by the end of it. „You could have me any way you want.“

Yet that lone tentacle was nothing compared to the woman's true abilities as she wound up brandishing a tongue beyond human limitations, capable of far beyond anything her fellow students could offer. It extended long before spreading the gates to her innermost depths, up to several inches which graced her inner thighs, then worked their way up with languid strokes to sample the outskirts of her labia. When it did lash out at her depths, however, one could see it pulse and expand in girth, growing and shrinking depending on whether it drilled deeper into Rhaine's dripping core or receded only to claim the clenching passage once more.

All movements were deliberate, a performance which demonstrated her capabilities before putting them to use. The woman's belly appeared to bulge and exposed her tongue's progress, but that was the gist of it considering how familiar her prey had been, how exposed to being tormented in the most delicious ways yet far from pushed over the edge straight away. As the amazonness purred into her lovely pet, she couldn't help but cast a glance into the tree's opening and the person inside.

Unlike Rhaine, Ania had the perfect position to observe what the thief was doing since she was facing the tree rather than away from it, and the once concealed student would know she was being watched. She'd heard her gasp before, but had hoped to cloud Rhaine's perception on the matter just a little longer by taking over right then and there. She looked on while plunging the blonde's senses into the same ecstasy rich release Rhaine had offered her not long before.

Sumptuous azure flesh had been fully exposed to her lingering gaze. That throbbing hot manhood glistened with the student's saliva, along with the soft albeit full globes of flesh holding inhuman masses of liquid love. Her heaving breasts accompanied heated breaths washing out over Rhaine's lower body in the form of moans and sensual sighs as the pleasure of giving such carnal delights had been nearly as delightful as receiving them. She was oozing the constant unseen wave of aphrodisiac to drench the precious bodies and minds nearby as if to goad her playful escapee into action, especially since she was within arm's reach and clearly exposed to the aqua temptress.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next