View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
The trip back to the shore had been slow indeed. I wasn't really moving under my own power leaning heavily and guided along by tentacles. We both had been deposited on the banks of the river, the blond was out of it even though her crimson eyes remained opened and unfocused.

Before I could sit up and enact my plan I discovered that that wasn't going to be possible as the mushi had other matters in store for me. Restraining tentacles opened up my legs, my pink sex glistening with my own juices and the water, still heated despite the attention that I had endured.

I focused first on that member, my gaze getting captured by the needles and I went wide eyed, not that I had been afraid of shots but I had no idea what the intentions had been. Fear spiked through me and I could feel something at work soon enough. Some sort of numbing agent, I felt the prick of those needles but not much else. Constantly pricked I half sat up, my elbows taking my weight as I watched what was happening in astonishment.

At first I felt more pricks and a sensitive warmth that took shape. Bigger and bigger, I was reminded about those hyenas I saw in that documentary, the ones with clits as large as members. Wasn't that the case for all of their species? It didn't matter at present. I felt warm and sensitive, even the breeze send a chill up my curved spine.

Baffled as to the change not knowing if it had been permanent or not such thoughts had been stolen from me as my head tipped back. I moaned feeling something both unusual and pleasant at the same time with that faint bit of suckling against me.

My insides quivered in want and need, shivering to the effect that I nearly came then and there and had to get a grip on myself.

My hands had bunched up into fists, pleasure had been attached to my clit only thing was that it was bigger and far more sensitive. Now the breeze and saliva played against that twitching member. My breaths deep causing my breasts to rise and fall with each intake of breath.

I was unsure how it would feel. Uncertain how it would function. There had been no change in my clit other than size and sensibility but it's manipulation could still get me to cum even if I could not ejaculate.

Always up for new things, and let's face it this was certainly different, I looked to the mushi nodding. “Alright. Let's try it out. Go slow, this thing is really sensitive.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:10 pm

„No promises, dear ..“ The corners of her lips creased into a smile. „But, the longer you last, the more you get to enjoy this new experience ..“ Shuffling forward, Ania had no intention to tend to that length with her mouth much longer. Surely it'd be difficult to endure anyhing more intense straight away, but her own womanly parts hungered for attention. The student's thighs were allowed to drop back a bit before the monster's own supple nature flanked them, trapping them with their toned silhouettes. She could only watch while Ania assumed her position, straddling the poor thing beneath her while that azure gaze drilled into her own.

Hidden beyond the frame of that vigorously throbbing manhood was the tide of wondrous sensations washing over her clitoris before long. She'd encounter twitching muscles, the woman's netherlips which parted just barely beneath Ania's cautiously gyrating hips, grinding them against the fleshy phallic shape. Inner thighs visibly quivered at the feel of it. The familiar tail sliced through the air with excitement whereas moaning lips offered a low, seductive song to the student's ears. She was getting a good feel for it before letting her gaze flicker to the young woman's eyes as if to indicate her body had been beyond ready to accept it.

„Nngh .. Uhhnn ..“ What came crashing down on her was nothing short of one staggering blend of moisture and warmth which ascended rapidly to new heights of friction induced, sweltering heat rippling throughout the clit's girth. Ania lowered herself along the molten spire, allowing her eyes to flutter shut and her head to dip back into her neck when the first inch had been consumed, quickly followed by another.

She worked her way down, little by little, allowing Midori to get a feel for those velvety folds as they enveloped her. Soft gasps escaped her lips whenever her body paused, always gauging whether the black haired girl could take more without going over the edge.

A lone tentacle reached down to her shoulder to press into her skin for support while another pair enveloped those lovely breasts beneath her, giving them a gentle squeeze upon seizing their bases in a languid motion. Others fell unto her thighs and arms. The ones previously trapping her limbs to the floor had receded, restoring a measure of control to Midori's senses though her descent continued further. She meant to give the girl a good feel for what was given to her first though having fun with it wasn't far from that particular thought.

Sumptuous hips spiral down toward her own to entertain her engorged clit until those molten testes touch down on the lower banks leading up to her smooth stomach. The alien woman's shaft pulsed with glee, and Midori would have a hard time ignoring the powerful throbs coursing through it. That swollen tip pointed directly at her face though Ania was far from release there was no denying the deliciously convulsing muscles dragging all over her former love pearl as it filled her up quite nicely.

„Oh yes ..“ Once blue cheeks were cast in a faint violet hue now, further evidence for her rising lust. She'd accepted the whole length and rested about it now, offering her lover a chance to recover though the voluptuous aqua beauty couldn't help but smirk whilst desire flared up in her eyes. Her heavy mounds heaved with each breath she took, swaying directly before the woman's eyes. „How is it, Midori?“ Her hips stirred just a bit, grinding against those beneath her before coming to a halt once more. The appendage lifted off her shoulder to grace one of her cheeks with a gentle caress. „Are you feeling well so far?“

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Amazing. It had felt stunning and barely an inch of that succulent flesh had descended upon me. “Ohhh.” I purred out feeling that throbbing sensation that made me feel as if my clit was going to explode while entrapped in that warmth.

My arms free though a tentacle against my shoulder pressed against me and while not holding me down it gave me second thoughts about trying to sit up. Others swirled against my breasts pressing against them as they were squeezed. My clit felt even more sensitive now and it wasn't long before my core felt the intensity of that pleasure shoot threw me.

I moaned out backing vocals to that luscious song. My own body tightening as if it were the one being speared as I came harder then I had before leaving me breathless even before that question had been asked of me.

Hypnotically I watched the rise and fall of those enormous breasts as I was straddled there. My own chest rising and falling as I fought to restore air to my lungs. It was all so new and strange to me. I did move beneath her, just barely as I tested out those waters. It was far too sensitive and yet felt so good at the same time.

“Wonderful! It feels wonderful!” I answered then sucked on my index finger. Reaching down below I used it to caress the tip of that member while reaching up with my other hand capturing one of those globes, rolling it in my hand at the same time I used a finger to twirl over the nipple.

I tried moving again feeling that same incredible sensation. No way around it, fast or slow this was going to be pleasant to the point that it was torture. Yet I was looking forward to just that. An idea did filter across my mind though I had no way of knowing if it would have any sort of appeal or if I would last long enough to implement any of it. I guess I was living in the moment.

“What's say you show me how to use this so we can make her play a penalty game,” I glanced to the blond not sure if she would be checked back in by the time I had a handle on things nor if I would still be up for anything myself. But the way I looked at it I had nothing to do and I might be able to catch my breath. I still had no idea how this would go and my grin faded from my face as I felt another intense wave hit me.

When I was able to collect myself again I answered the last part of her question. “So far so good.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Vigorous throbs caused that girth to shudder beneath the lone digit which tormented it whereas another touch came down on her azure mound of tit flesh. Strong inner muscles folded about the clitoris sheathed in their midst with the enjoyment pulsing through the alien woman's veins, merely adding to the erotic tide that was stealing over the girl's senses although more was yet to come.

„You've read my mind.“ Ania couldn't help but grin at the thought of getting Rhaine involved though for the moment it'd be the two of them with the third woman doing her best to recover. They had some time for themselves and while Midori served her womanly needs quite nicely they now had two more or less pure masculine endowments to overwhelm one another. She gave those lovely orbs another delicate squeeze before bending down from the waist up just barely, purring softly all the while. „You shouldn't worry about losing yourself before we get to play. I'm well aware how sensitive you are.“

„If you fail me now, we'll simply have to try again some other time. Rhaine and I tend to be here for a while. You'll have a chance to try again later on.“ With but another grin, those shapely hips ground against her at an agonizingly slow pace, forcing clenching velvety folds to end up dragging over highly sensitive patches of nerves. Heated gasps bled over into a delighted chuckle when their union of bodies had been about to escalate. „Come on now, don't be shy.“

Initially, Ania simply meant to provide her an experience none ever did before. She never expected having to train one of her victims to use the blessings with which they were violated on a regular basis though in order to entertain her beloved pet there was no way around it. A lecture was in order and for as long as Rhaine had been far too out of it to participate, the other two would have their fun. Surely there was no need for the utmost basic explanations, but for the sake of keeping them in mind Midori got to hear them as her body was instructed step by step.

Simply thrusting one's hips without even the faintest hint of technique wouldn't do though being a woman Midori likely understood why. Administering such movements was bound to take a toll on her, however, once Ania proceeded to have her grind and gyrate the woman's pelvis and learn how to cope with the constant flow of staggering bliss in order to deliver thrust upon thrust without missing a beat.

She got to read the alien woman's responses, which motion stimulated her in the most delicious of ways as moans and gasps echoed within the woods all around them. It'd be a strenuous exercise to fight her own urges and fend off the tide of orgasmic bliss which seemed to be an ever present danger once Midori performed well enough to have the aqua vixen ride on her lap for training purposes, but working her way up from nothing came at a cost. Whether she could even resist exhausting her strength completely with all that molten delight coursing through her veins and the voluptuous woman above her remained to be seen.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:04 pm

I had other ideas that went through my head too. This felt too good to pass up, whether permanent or not I would have to see about this effect later. For now I enjoyed every moment of it, my breasts delighted at the attention that they received but could not compare with the muscles that engulfed my ultra sensitive clit.

My head craned back and more than a few blades of grass had collected in my wet locks as I once again moaned out in pleasure. I managed to digest the words of the mushi and they had been what I needed to fire me up.

“Fail? I won't fail.” Whether or not I could live up to that had been another matter but I was motivated nevertheless. Listening to those pointers I sought to use them to the best of my ability as I probed those depths. This was all so new and even those slight movements were so agonizingly good.

I felt as if I were going to explode too but had been incapable of doing so in the typical sense. Instead I had been hit with another release that exploded in the pit of my stomach and washed out through me. It was not the first time, nor would it be the last.

For a human I had plenty of stamina, at least in such acts. And even more experience. I may not have been able to last as long as the mushi but I wasn't going to just sit back and do nothing either like some terrified victim. I saw mushi all of my life and something on this island had allowed them to cross over into this dimension so I had gotten use to seeing all manners of them. Add that to my prior experiences and pride I sought to please whenever I had been allowed, which was most of the time. I supposed that the mushi had not run across many that had been so willing.

By hook or crook this one had. There was little wonder why the blond got so involved.

Even at this slow pace my senses had been in overload. My hand moved off of that magnificent globe and away from the tip of that tormenting cock. Each grasping the hips of the mushi, tightening and relaxing as I used my grip to half sit up. My tongue snaking against that smooth abdomen teasing around that belly button. Alternating licks with kisses I shuddered and moaned trying to save up enough strength.

When I had the additional movement made me cum again as I lodged in deep learning just how to use this clit and what angles worked best as I rolled to the side to get the mushi beneath me. I grinned, wild eyed like a junkie I dragged that tongue up higher rounding a heavy glob and teasing that nipple before coming face to face with her.

I lost count at how many times I had cum, I was quick wet between my thighs just as my clit was covered in moisture. “M-My time to ride.” My moan choked off with the connection I made to her lips as I started up again slowly pressing my hips forward at varyin angles. My pace even picked up figuring I couldn't stop that bliss from occuring. Still it was far from expedient but approached what I would term an average pace.

No telling how Rhaine was doing, I had not even spared a glance in her direction locking on to this challenge and giving it my all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:00 pm

A whole new curriculum graced the woman's senses and her enthusiasm showed a lot of promise. Ania, for one, couldn't help but lick her lips once hands reached up to seize her shapely hips in preparation of things to come, that tongue darting against her claiming the plains of her belly before making a move on her own needy muscle as the monster found herself on the bottom, thighs spread wide and that quivering sex begging to be filled.

She recalled how Daphnee outlast her through the use of toys once, but this was different. There'd be no cheating with that delicate swell of pure muscle though Rhaine still had a chance to be the first in terms of nothing but stamina Ania hardly paid the recovering student any mind as their bodies flushed together in the throes of passion.

„Mmm ..“ Ania moaned out against those lovely lips, rarely breaking apart to nibble on a lower lip or suckle on that tongue before moving back in for the full experience of that wondrous young woman. She had no complaints about pace or technique, neither one nor the other could ruin her enjoyment as they had plenty of time to learn and the girl turned out to be a rather gifted student. Slithering appendages stroked along her flanks, tending to the charming woman above her whilst her own rhythmically bouncing orbs and phallus pulsed with each injection of molten warmth that clitoris offered to her quaking womanhood.

A lone tendrils folded around the back of her head as time went on, intensifying their romantic union though her only breaks were for the sole purpose of drawing breath before Ania pulled her back in. She had Midori prove her worth and do the majority of work for once which was a rather bizarre yet thrilling experience in itself. It felt good to be filled again though victims often neglected her female charms and receiving such attention now had been the best of all. Seconds bled over into minutes of delight whilst Midori's body struggled to fight the waves of orgasmic bliss until her newly crafted phallus delivered erotic blows directly to the alien's sweet spot.

„There, there!“ Stifled cries emerged from connected lips though their meaning couldn't have been more noticeable once jolts of pure delight seared her insides with a tide of mind numbing sensations. With but one further adjustment to her surging hips that soaked clitoris lapped up against the hypersensitive patch of nerves at her alien lover's core, fueling her moans in ways no other angle did before. Strong inner muscles clenched and convulsed with downright agonizing potency, completely engulfing the engorged clit in the most maddening waves of friction.

Suddenly, heels pressed into her luscious backside, encouraging Midori's thrusting hips whilst Ania's spiraled against hers from below with euphoric counterthrusts. The student had her toes curl up and tentacles tense with anticipation. She had a hard time denying herself the pleasure of forcing the two of them to go faster, but deep down not even the shameless, wanton creature wanted that bliss to end.

Surges of tingly warmth bubbled up within her loins which pulsed adamantly throughout her scalding hot phallus. The young woman above could feel those heavy balls churn their contents and tighten whenever her hips touched down on them with another full insertion. All that backed up desire circulated within their taut frames only to squeeze through the monster's aching manhood, working its way through on the cusp of release when high pitched whimpers were all Ania could manage to offer throughout the crescendo leading up to the explosive climax every cell in her body both fought and embraced in equal measure.

„Mmmnnf!“ Blue eyes shot open when a flood of nectar had been torn from her dripping depths and lavished Midori's clitoris with attention. She tightened up in ways which felt as though her insides were trying to crush the student embedded in their midst, making her every movement all the more challenging and the epitome of erotic torture.

Sticky torrents of hot cum erupted from that lewdly swollen cock with force, splattering the alien's load across her own azure flesh, repeatedly painting her smooth abdomen, heaving breasts and neck in her liquid shame. Staying on top, Midori remained mostly out of the line of fire though that aching pole bounced with each feverish eruption, tainting the both of them in the woman's release. Thick globs of molten semen oozed over her voluptuous frame like molten ice cream. Hips bucked weakly against her still, attempting to ride out her orgasm to the fullest.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:24 pm

I didn't know if I were coming or going with all that pleasure that rippled through me. Determination alone had been responsible in lasting this long as I laid atop the mushi learning as I went. Held close by that tentacle at the back of my neck my hands traced along azure flanks.

Lips pressed to lips as I breathed in those short moments when they were apart every two minutes or so. My lung capacity was in no way close to Rhaine's and normal was less than the two minutes but somehow I taxed myself with the effort to last a few seconds longer.

Learning just what path worked best about the time I was slowing down wracked with these continuous waves of bliss that made me feel like my clit was going to explode she upped the ante keeping me close with the hook of her legs around me, driving me on.

That tight seal around me burned with the intensity wrapped around me. That throbbing meat trapped between our bodies pulsed allowing me to see some sort of finish line and hold on just a little bit longer. My lips came away from her own this time focusing on one of those globes, teeth scrapping and nibbling against a nipple, tugging at it between swirls of my tongue.

Gasps and whimpers escaped my lips. “OH!” Part surprise but mostly pleasure I felt that scepter rupture some of that release hitting my belly but most of it splashed over the chest of the mushi below. She continued and I labored to endure those last few thrusts as hips moved beneath me.

It was time for a break. I gave her a kiss before disengaging her legs from around my back and climbing off her. My features flushed as I struggled to catch my breath delivering a smile to the mushi as I moved down and off her, my tongue swirled against the cum on her chest lapping up that marshmallow treat. Fingers reached out to that throbbing member scaling up it from base to tip then descending down it only to repeat the process.

I glanced to Rhaine who still looked dazed. Even though there was no rush I turned my attention back to the mushi. “Do you want heads or tails?” I was not looking for an answer straight away since Rhaine was still out of it it seemed instead licking up that pole and catching some of that escaping juice from it's tip on my tongue as one of my hands remained holding the base of that member as my tongue licked and cleaned that member.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:29 pm

„Uh!“ Soft globes swayed beneath the student's questing tongue when shudders coursed through Ania's tingly frame, causing her back to arch just barely in order to grant her access to more of that sugary marshmallow goodness. Stiffened peaks rose and fell, twitching excitedly all the while. Heated throbs washed out against fingers which assailed her fully erect manhood which hadn't wilted any despite recent events. Each stroke produced more of her backed up essence in thick globs, more of which had been lapped up when Midori changed her tongue's most fortunate target.

Tendrils relinquished their hold on these alluring charms whilst her tail sliced through the air, the monster rolling onto her side to face her altered companion as the question was still fresh on her mind. A quick glance to Rhaine's lost expression brought a mischievous smile to her face before blue eyes returned to her fully conscious partner. „Why not let her decide when she's a bit more coherent?“

They were more or less the same size as was desired by their alien captor which should make the choice easier. Midori certainly had a bit of exercise now and it was always such a delight to offer her precious pet a few more embarrassing decisions. Whether fellow student or Mistress, Ania looked forward to exerting herself even more. She purred and reached out to the woman's swollen clitoris for another teasing caress, spreading some of her own glistening nectar around the hypersensitive surface. „I'd be willing to go heads if you think you can handle another whole round of tails with that .. or several.“

She wasn't too sure about getting that one correct though in the end they could both tap one or the other resource with total abandon. Simply blacking out wasn't the end of things as Ania had to watch over her pet one way or another and they'd be here to enjoy the other's presence for some time to come. Stumbling across Midori was just a bonus she was more than willing to accept as her grip gently tightened about her clitoris, delivering another languid stroke from base to tip before releasing it, bringing the shimmering treat to her own lips.

After making a show of cleansing her tentacle, Ania's focus returned to the beautiful sable black haired student. Appendages drank in her curves as they stroked along her wondrous frame throughout their mutual recovery. „Though I hope you've enjoyed the experience I've been able to provide thus far ..“ She chuckled softly at that. „Two are always more entertaining than one, wouldn't you agree?“

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

“Indeed,” I answered while flicking my gaze back to Rhaine. Of course there was another hole too but that was something for later. As it was I still had my hands full shuddering against that feeling, my clit twitching as it was teased, a rumble rippling through my very being.

“Ohhh ...” I went back to licking that member between lapping up that marshmallowy goodness. One hand continued to stroke over that member while the other toyed with those balls. I even gave them a light squeeze to see if even more cum could be squeezed out of her. I was uncertain since the flow was constant as it was so my fingers went to skimming against that sack.

Tentacles had been all over me caressing me, touching me in that heated way. I had to pause moaning out as I came once again by those touches. My clit so sensitive that it was tough to resist the pleasure brought on to me by the very air let alone a touch.

“I have … and yes, I do agree.” I was panting even at rest those touches had been too much yet impossible to go without. Driven by that drug in the air I wasn't able to endure much of this. I couldn't say how much I already came or how much I would I that rest period.

Fortunately before I hit my limits I noted something as I looked over to Rhaine with a flick of the eyes. My lips coming away from that member though I licked the underside of that cock one last time. “Look, she's up now.”

At least Rhaine had been sitting up. I was unable to get a good look at her however, so she could have still been in a daze for all I knew but this had been a good sign.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:38 pm

An intense heat radiated from that taut sac considering the liquid goodness therein and productive nature of the specimen before her as blood pumped through her veins at a heightened pace due to her constant arousal. Seeing it nice and firm made it all the more surprising to find it unusually soft to the touch, the depths of it swollen with backed up alien spunk awaiting release. Applying a bit of pressure yielded no more seed than usual though there appeared to be no shortage of it regardless of how many times Ania went over the edge. At least the sweat upon the aqua beauty's body revealed both students pressed her to a certain point though how much they had ahead of them remained unknown.

„Uhhnn .. Yes, that's good ..“ Ania couldn't help but groan under the constant flow of attention cast unto her body. The phallus beneath that precious tongue twitched amid heated throbs, releasing more glistening beads of precum for her to lap up until the flow subsided at long last. By now, the thick goopy essence got almost everywhere. If not for being out in the wilderness her heavy musk would've drowned the woman's senses further though that drug never diminished much.

It'd dawn on her how close Midori was to another physical height though the notion of her pet being up certainly helped. „What a shame .. I was just about to ask if we shouldn't pass the time some other way ..“ She relinquished her touch on the poor girl beside her, withdrawing her many appendages in order to let her catch some much needed air whilst allowing her addled mind to recover a bit longer. Surely they'd be back in action before long, but for the moment there was no need to push her any further.

She got up then, humming quietly to herself upon walking over to the likely pleasure drunken blonde. Swaying hips tempted Midori with a certain emphasis on her charms, her tail rocking back and forth though it curled up beneath the woman's chin before getting out of reach, delivering another teasing stroke to her wonderful companion. „Aren't you coming?“ Ania cast a playful glance over her shoulder whilst letting her hourglass figure drill deeper into the student's mind and the pleasures accompanied with it. She definitely looked to be exhausted to some degree though the huntress loved watching her reactions and endearing enthusiasm for the matters of the flesh.

Ania dropped low next to Rhaine, encouraging her heavy globes to sway upon hitting the ground with her knees. Chances were the girl would be too out of it to continue, but there was no shame in getting a better look at her pet or letting her watch what the other two of them could get up to with Midori's recently acquired blessings. Azure eyes gazed deep into her own while a tentacle nestled up against her cheek, cupping it whilst the amazonness smiled upon her beautiful servant.

„Wakey, wakey, Rhaine.“ She cooed the words, hoping to get a reaction though a mere look might be enough to gauge whether Rhaine was up for more quite yet or needed more time. „How are you holding up, my dear?“

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Panting, my palms pressed to the ground feeling cool blades of grass beneath them as I watched the mushi move away. I had been curious as to what she meant about passing the time another way. Had it been sexual in nature? I guess I would never know.

My chin lifted up by that tail as I watched on. “Y-Yes, coming.” I pushed off of the ground getting up to my knees. Sucking in some air I forced myself to stand and follow.

Not only had I been on wobbly legs but each step caused a pleasant ache to surge through me. I was not use to being equipped with a clit like this. It was very sensitive to boot so when I stepped each time those vibrations rushed up my legs and through that sensitive portion.

“Ooohh!”

I gasped managing to move to Rhaine kneeling down on the opposite side as I took in the blond judging just how out of it she had been.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

“Wakey wakey,” she repeated then smiled. It took a second for everything to catch up with her but she was more coherent then either of them would have expected.

There was just a second or two delay for her to process things and formulate an answer, enough of a delay for someone to pick up on but not much of one all things considered. “Refreshed. Oh ...” her eyes settled on Midori and that engorged clit.

At first she thought that Midori had been a hermaphrodite mistaking that clit as a penis then seeing what it was. She had been to the labs on this island once seeing some bizarre effects first hand that temporarily transformed a student before her eyes.

Had Midori been transformed in similar? Did her Mistress do something? This was something new if that was the case. She looked back to her Mistress then that clit and back again as if making certain that she saw what she did.

“Other then filling a bit full but I take it I'm about to feel a lot more fuller Mistress.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:42 am

Thankfully, Rhaine seemed coherent despite facing overwhelming tides of sensations before. Ania refrained from blowing a sigh of relief though her focus would've been on Midori without her recovery. She had a lot in mind when it came to testing the waters with that engorged clit and whether the former thief would've enjoyed such attention, but all that could wait for another time. Sampling the wares laid out before them with another specimen besides Slarr had potential and it'd be a fellow student to spice things up for the both of them.

Though there may be no winning that challenge Ania believed that brief break and ensuing lecture on using Midori's new albeit temporary asset might've been enough for the girls to gather themselves a bit more. Whether they decided to team up on her at one point or another was up to them though the aqua huntress wouldn't mind if they did not. She was out to have fun and while never fully satisfied Rhaine always took off that maddening edge and then some.

„There's really no arguing that point, I'm afraid ..“ Ania teased with a mischievous smirk whilst her manhood throbbed with need, her swollen testes but one further piece of evidence toward the student's certain fate. „You're just too tempting to prevent that from happening one way or another.“ Many would probably call the young woman somewhat above average yet lacking compared to some delicious treats on campus, but the truth of the matter was nothing could've made the shapely amazonness from indulging in everything her precious pet had on offer.

She gave a nod to the student whose very approach sent shocks of electricity through her clit with every pleasant step. „Though we've yet to establish how we're going to share you now. Midori's asked me whether I want heads or tails, but I'm uncertain. Seems to me you're the perfect woman to make that decision.“

Another smile crested her lips whilst the woman's voice fell lower, nearly whispering to the gorgeous blonde as Ania had leaned in to graze her ear with a deft lick. „I'm sure you'll find she's not too bad with that new blessing of hers either way.“ Their recent lectures certainly proved that much and while the knowledge of their bodies may not be her strong suit, Midori was a quick learner above all.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 pm

“Heads or tails?” It took a second or two for that to register. When it had she looked between the two. “I get to decide?” Again she looked between them a little less confused. Her mind had already been made up but she was gathering her strength for a sudden burst of energy.

Essentially she tackled Midori grabbing her by the forearms and trying to knock her back. Midori had not been as surprised as she wanted, or as weak, butt fortunately she opted to go with things so Rhaine was successful in getting her to her back for the time being.

“OWWW!”

Midori had to shift her legs a bit. Sure it was uncomfortable until she managed to get her knees straight. Before she had been able to get those legs either side of her hips she mounted Midori bending her upper body down while simultaneously lifting up her backside as she got up higher on her knees moving so that she could mount Midori when the time came.

“Looks like you get tails, Mistress,” she grinned as she looked toward her. Hands either side of Midori's head to further balance herself. Truth be told she wasn't about to trust Midori back there so took charge of the situation as best as she could. Her lips falling down to suck and caress one of Midori's breasts.

Though she aligned Midori against her wet sex she waited for her Mistress before advancing any further believing it would be a bit easier if she waited. She could feel Midori's hands moving over her upper back and the back of her head as she labored on that tit.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:06 am

The choice fell to the gorgeous blonde though Ania dropped to her knees before any sort of announcement could be made. Supple appendages slithered about her smooth back and gorged on the beauty before her whilst greedy azure eyes drank in the woman's charms. She explored the hovering swell of her pet's breasts, gingerly stroking along tender flesh before lavishing ribcage, waist and hips with attention. A low, content hum drifted past parted lips when the huntress licked her lips in anticipation of things to come.

Soon, her tentacles descended to the shapely curvatures of her backside where they pressed into the delicate flesh, groping the wondrous softness for a moment before spreading these cheeks apart, offering more of that puckered entrance to the naked eye. Hips shuffled closer, the hot throbbing spire swaying amid languid albeit eager movements as it was always aching, always hungry for more.

Ania let loose a soft gasp upon bringing herself against the narrow valley, her whole girth resting between them, letting Rhaine feel her lover for a good few moments before she aligned herself with that tempting entrance. Small bubbles of precum emerged from the heated tip once it nestled up against its future home, smearing the molten essence against the woman's backdoor to further prepare her for another alien incursion.

„Aren't you going to get reamed, my dear ..“ She purred prior to plunging into her luscious protege with a gentle push. An agonizingly slow descent ensued wherein Ania allowed her to experience every inch of her masculinity to the fullest, the very texture of it dragging against her insides amidst heated throbs and the shudders which rippled through the aqua hermaphrodite every waking moment. She recalled having neglected that passage today and the tide of sensations forced her head back with a delighted groan, tendrils tightening about the girl's hips until she was fully embedded within her confines.

Though far from full Rhaine was about to feel fuller considering the second girth which begged for attention. She wouldn't be forced to accept it while Ania pressed into her, but being roughly as substantial in terms of length and girth was going to stretch her to capacity. It'd be quite breathtaking for the both of them though Midori likely never was on the other side of feeling the narrow wall of flesh between two advancing members in one and the same woman.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next