View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Engine Greece (For Alex) 

Post Re: Engine Greece (For Alex)
The combination of drugs and relentless stimulation of her erogenous zones would put down any human woman. But, alien beings rarely had a grasp of human limitations as they generally only cared for their own well being and pleasure. The alien creature slipped into Alexandra's vulnerable mind. The slime creature read the available information, learning from the human agent. This was certainly not Alexandra's first defeat and has been enslaved a few times by other alien criminals.

Much like the technology in the chamber, it was simple to manipulate the woman's mind. While not exactly 1's and 0's, the brain had electrical signals that could be changed and blocked. "Ohhh..." Alexandra blinked slowly as she finally came to. The display made her close her eyes as it shined in her face. Memories of her life outside the chamber seemed like ancient history. She struggled in the chair, having trouble remembering how she got here in the first place.

The bonds were loosened but not enough to get free. It did not stop the agent from trying. If there was anything that was clear in her head it was the sense of danger and need to escape. Her body jumped when the restraints tightened and the red screen flashed to life once more. Again, the strange symbol scrolled across her vision. What did all this mean?

The system claimed it had repaired the errors from before. Her body still ached from the molestation she endured before. The drugs in her system made her head fuzzy and her skin tingled as sweat glistened on her exposed breasts. This was Alexandra's last chance to say 'cancel' though she had her doubts. But one thing was for certain, she did not want to go through 26 more of these stages.

"Cancel..." she spoke, doing her best to keep her breathing steady. The agent was still as she awaited the machine to decide her fate once more.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm

~ Acknowledged. You Have Selected 'Cancel'. ~

The restraints around Alexandra would once more loosen, but not quite enough for her to actually get free, but enough to make it seem as if the thing was planning to let go. Unfortunately, perhaps as she could have predicted, things weren't about to go her way, with the releasing of her mechanisms apparently jamming (?), leaving her still trapped in the contraption.

~ Please Dismount And Pay Your Owed Credit Fee. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Ride. ~

For a moment or two, things would seem to go quiet, lights dimming. Even though she couldn't get out, the mechanical device didn't seem to be going after her anymore. However, soon there would be another mechanical sound, like the servos controlling her restraints had once more tried to release before failing again, there being another little clunk as moving parts apparently stuck.

~ Error. Missing Files In Stage 2 Control Software. Searching... Unable To Locate Secondary Reserve Drive. ~

The lights would come back up again.

~ Proceeding To Stage 3 Default Settings. A Reminder That From Stage 3 And Onward, Cancellation Options Will Not Be Available. Initiating In 10... 9... 8... ~

He'd give her a longer, though just as steady countdown this time around, giving her enough of an opportunity to struggle in those still slightly loosened bonds, which he'd made as such to provide a bit of false hope, sadistically finding attempts to escape out of situations like this amusing to watch. Rising back into view once more, menacingly, was that same wheel from before, lined up dead centre to her sex between her legs, this time clearly glistening with her wet, delicious love nectar from before. Where as before there'd been some simple, smooth silver vibrating rods there ready to stimulate her breasts, this time there appeared to be a more complicated implement, though its exact appearance was difficult to discern in the dark. Expecting this gorgeous, but helpless, spectacled Goddess to tense up and brace herself when the countdown was completed, Slime would throw a little something into the mix.

~ 3... 2... 1... .... 1 And A Half. Mark. ~

The restraints tightening back up to their previous position, Slime would immediately, almost suddenly, plunge the mechanical torment forth. Starting on the higher setting this time around, the wheel would press into Alexandra's helpless and exposed sex, ever spinning upwards and tormenting her dripping pussy and clit. Above her torso a single, but wide arm would lower down an arrangement of moving components. A set of two curved, padded bars and one straight one in the middle, coming down, one either side of her breasts and one in between them, Slime would start with a gentle squeezing and massage of her most soft and obscenely sized mammaries, the bars hugging in and pulling up slightly, before relaxing and dropping down again, the cycle repeating. In addition to this, a pair of metallic rings would come down, around, but not on, her nipples, with a surprising vibrating element being felt once again as they touched her smooth skin, but also a mild suction keeping them in place. Some sort of nozzle was above each teat now, and as the punishment below continued, what felt like a warm, slightly moist blast of pressurised air would be fired down upon her nipples.

Pressing in harder, then easing off, though still remaining in contact throughout, Slime would repeat this pattern with the wheel again and again, seeking to toy with her as long as possible before he allowed this, the first of the latest of orgasms to reach its breaking point. Not yet using his telepathic abilities to impede anything yet, but keenly deciding to do so for any further ones beyond this single one he would allow her, Slime would also have to be sure to block off any part of her mind that would allow her to pass out, mercilessly wanting to enjoy himself for as long as possible until he was satisfied. Not to get ahead of himself though, he would first focus on teasing this first climax out of her, with further, more intense punishment planned for the rest.

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 pm

It was a bit surprising to hear the program acknowledge her response. The restraints loosened only for it to stop midway. "No!" The agent started yanking hard on the restraints, trying to force her hands out of the partially removed clamps. Alexandra was more than willing to hurt herself it if it meant being free of this cruel contraption. Her hands began to bleed as they dug against the restraints. She did not care if it hurt. She would do anything to be free.

But, it was fruitless. The restraints tightened and more arms of the device were revealed. Alexandra was breathing heavy as the wheel began to spin against her exposed netherlips once more. It was a higher setting though not the madness it was before. The nubs traced her glistening lips and her exposed bundle of nerves. Strange padded bars hefted both her glistening globes, stroking and massaging the tender mounds while rings hummed over the large puffy areola that topped both lovely melons.

The puffs of moist air across her nipples produced a shocked gasp from the woman. She groaned as she tried to shift her body from side to side. The wheel continue its relentless strokes, each one causing her netherlips to part ever so slightly as more of her love juices leaked out. "St-Stop... Ohhhhnnnn... Please stop... Why are you doing this?" Her pulse throbbed within both her tender breasts. They ached and tingled with every puff blown into her nipples. The primitive arms were applying the right pressure to soothe any aches and pains she may have from before. It felt good but, the agent still did not know why she was in this chair.

The stimulation continued on and on. Her hips jolt and twitched as every nub sent shuddering agony through her loins. Juices drooled freely from her juicy netherlips. Alexandra's eyes fluttered as the pleasure left her mind hazy and light headed. The tension wore away at the ADD agent. She found herself relaxing in the chair and praying for release.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Ignoring her pleading and questions, Slime would continue. Seeing her relaxing into her seat, he'd take that as a sign that she was beginning to grow accustom to the current torment. Alternatively, that she was beginning to settle at last and felt like rewarding that behaviour. Either way, he would move up to the next step.

The wheel rolling over her sex scrolling upwards so only the swollen nub of her clit was teased, Alexandra would soon feel something else cylindrical and vibrating rising upwards and rubbing itself upon her sex, with long smooth strokes up and down. This wouldn't go on for too long, but Slime would keep a tight, careful grip on her mind, ensuring she would stay on the peak of ecstasy, ready to go over, but somehow never managing to be released, something she was bound to realise soon. Eventually, the angle of this new device would change and, it's rounded head pressing in and parting her lips, the phallus would begin to twist left and right as it slowly but steadily pumped in and out of her glistening, pink pussy. Somehow, it knew exactly where to go to effect her the most. The twisting element lessening, eventually to nothing as the smooth mechanical cock began thrusting faster, deeper and harder into her helpless, gaping sex, punishing her most sensitive parts again and again, Slime couldn't contain himself much longer.

With what felt like hands slowly caressing up and down her inner thighs, somehow slipping in between the padded supports, another silky, but slimy sensation could be felt on the curve of her back, sensually stroking up and down. Though she couldn't see it, something that felt like another hand would place itself gently, but firmly, on her throat, not squeezing but noticeably there. The supports under her shoulder and arms remaining, it would appear that the plate underneath her upper half was not one entire, solid piece, as she felt the headrest giving way and her head was leant softly, but decisively back. Not usually one to speak, Slime would put a voice in Alexandra's mind, manifesting itself in her head as something deep, commanding, almost primordial, not far from her right ear, there would only be one word.

'Beg.'

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 am

Fatigue and exhaustion was outside the agent's control. Her body would succumb one way or another though that would not stop the creature from rewarding such a defeat. The wheel continued to spin over her throbbing pearl, sending endless jolts of pleasure directly into the woman's fluttering belly. Wave after wave of heat pulsed throughout the woman's core. Her sex drooled over the dildo that began thrusting inside, producing a satisfying slurp as the juices squished around the invading member. Her insides wrapped tightly around the cock, squeezing it as it churned her insides into a froth.

"Auuuggghhhh! Ahhhnnn! Ooouuuggghhh!" Alexandra's eyes fluttered wildly as every thrust pounded against her cervix while twisting and writhing. It rubbed up against all the right places while every impact against the entrance to her womb left her mind blank only to be struck again and again. Vibrations rippled through her swollen globes as tension rose in the woman's helpless body. She was so close to cumming. She had long since succumbed but bliss never came. Always at the knife edge, the ADD agent shuddered and trembled in the chair as more appendages began to wrap around her throat and a voice began speaking inside her head.

Glassy eyes stared at the softly glowing monitor. Her mouth hung open as every thrust kept producing breathless gasps of pleasure. Her insides were left shuddering with every thrust. Her breasts felt like they were melting in an endless way of tingling heat. Drool escaped her groaning lips as she was pulled back. Beg, she had to beg. But, beg for what?

"Ohhh... P-Please... Ahhh! Please make it stop! I'll do anything! Nngh! What do you want!?"

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:02 pm

A form much like that of a large, muscular man, but with skin as black as space, would mold itself before Alexandra as her head was tilted completely back to the point where what she saw was upside down to her. This apparition completely naked, the first thing that probably struck her was the large, hot member that wavered so close to her face. Feeling and seeing now, both this 'man's' hands holding her exposed throat with a gentle, but not at this point notable, pressure, the tip of its shaft would slowly close in on her lips, it's forearms pinning the sides of her head and something else now apparently gripping her hair by the roots.

She'd beg, but for the wrong thing, and as that was the case, a cruel little smile would spread across these lips that he'd formed, though she probably couldn't see so from where she was. Allowing just a few drips of that huge orgasmic resevoir that was forming in her to spill out, he would perhaps direct her a little in the direction he wanted her to go. However, before she could say anything more, he would eliminate her ability to talk, plunging that bulging member of his where he obviously wanted it to go.

In where it wanted to be in less than a second, his throbbing shaft would not even be slowed down if she closed everything up and gritted her teeth. In such an instance the huge cock would seemingly transform into a more liquid state that easily seeped through any attempt to blockade, before pushing everything open and solidifying again into it's original shape and what felt like warm, hot, but apparently tough flesh. Stopping just sort of where any gagging reflex might be, as he thrusted in, that same voice from before would echo in her mind.

'Not what I meant.'

Slowly at first, he would begin to pump his cock in and out of her gorgeous mouth, but as he sensed her getting more used to his intrusion, he would start moving faster and deeper, his hands feeling the bulge in her throat as he invaded it again and again.

'Now you have to wait until I've had my turn, before you get yours, though if you want to help in that regard...'

Having abandoned the fun little game with the electric voice machine, he would none the less continue to escalate things a little bit. Some soft but gentle appendages spreading her ass cheeks a little, a single constant stream of the same warm, oily substance from the first 'stage', would begin to fire against that one hole of her's he wasn't violating (yet), with a moderate pressure that was neither too light to be ineffective or too heavy to be uncomfortable. At the same time, though seemingly a minor detail at this point, the struggling exhausted woman would begin to feel a pair of small vibrating presences touch against the tips of her ears.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:44 pm

"Wh-What?!"

She saw the being form before her. Her head all the way back, she saw everything unfold upside down. The being was warm to the touch as he took a firm grip of her head. His giant member pressed against Alexandra's lips. But, it seemed to be both a solid and a liquid, slipping past her closed lips and teeth. Her mouth was forced apart and soon his throbbing manhood was pushing all the way into her throat.

"Mph! Mph!" Muffled squeals rippled through the phallus. The machine held the agent tight, preventing her from doing anything as her lower half continued to be teased. Juices dripped out of her puffy netherlips. She was so close to cumming. The alien creature knew she needed it and made it a point to ensure she would cum only after he was done with her.

Oils soaked into her tight anus, sending heated pleasure into her untouched entrance. It was hard to keep track of all that the machine was doing to her while vision was filled with the black void of the alien being's hips slapping her face. She could barely get a breath as the cock pumped hard and face. Her tight throat was forced to stretch, visibly showing a bulge of how deep the being was going. Alexandra's throat burned as she whimpered and groaned in erotic agony.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:15 am

For a time that seemed to stretch on for this sexually tormented beauty, the huge black cock would pump in and out of her tight, moist throat. The implements of her ongoing destruction continuing to torture her down below, the vibrating mechanical phallus would now pump in and out of her with a blurred speed as brutal and unrelenting as the wheel that battered her swollen pearl. Stopping ever so often, before starting again, the stream of warm liquid being fired at her ass would come and go, leaving suddenly and coming back again just as strong and virulent as before. Finally though, Alexandra would feel a bulging moving along the length of the shaft that had been pushed into the back of her throat, with one last thrust, burying itself up to the hilt. Each a little more than a mouthful, she would feel no more than five of those bursts of that hot, juicy liquid gush into her, one after the other. With each one of those thick globs of cum, Slime would allow a little trickle of her pending orgasm to seep through, a few mini-orgasms that would not grant any release from the tantalizing torment of a much larger climax that was still denied to her.

One hand leaving her throat briefly, grasping her nose, with his surging member still plunged within her, withdrawing just enough to allow her to do so, Slime would force her to take in his seed, swallowing it down. Once that was done the cock in her mouth would be withdrawn, but the gentle pressure of this creature's hands would remain around her throat. Not granting her release just yet, that dark voice would make itself heard.

'Now beg. Beg for what I have denied you and I will grant a brief reprieve.'

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:20 am

Her body jolts as juices flowed freely from her twitching depths. These tiny releases were merely cruel teases. Her belly quivered as throbbing heat echoed inside her core. She could taste the hot fluid filling her throat, each spurt seeming to reward her with a faint taste of bliss. A hand clasped her nose, forcing her to swallow the vile seed.

"Oooohhhh..." Alexandra coughed and groan as seed and drool escaped her parted lips. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest. The stimulation was driving her insane as her body yearned to just give in and succumb to it all. "P-Please... M-Make m-me cum..." Her voice was a bit hoarse and weak due to having her throat fucked raw by the monster's thick cock. The ADD agent weakly squirmed, trying to grind her hips against the devices that were still wearing away what little resistance she may have left.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Ahh, that sweet sound. She'd begged him for what he had starved her of and that little concession had been most gratifying. It'd be the start of a more thorough domination he had planned for her over the long flight. For now though...

'As you wish.'

Not simply giving her what she asked for then and there, he'd move slowly and sensually. Releasing her throat, though her head still held down by whatever it was grasping her hair, Slime would give a gentle caress of her smooth shoulders through what remained of her suit. As he did so, the implements changed pace. On her breasts the vibrating rings would switch modes with the little pressurised air nozzle, the rings now giving a pulse after pulse, whilst the hot mixture of air and fluid became a constant stream. Below the wheel would seem to slow, but it would soon be clear that it was now using the same revving pattern from before switching from fast to slow and back again. Then finally the vibrating dick would push itself up as far as it would go and, while still purring delightfully, it would appear to have begun moving in a wiggling motion, the head of the cruel device swirl around in a wide circle.

Still, he'd give her nothing and it wasn't until after he'd toyed a little, a couple of slaps of his still hard cock on her cheek, before worming his fingers into her mouth, leaving her a present, that he'd start to let her cum. Before allowing her this release he would insert his digits into her mouth and, between her teeth, left behind a deposit that would quickly form and harden into something like a bit.

'Consider this a favour, you may want something to bite down on.'

Not letting it all loose at once, Alexandra's orgasm(s) was to be like the sound of a flood rushing towards you down a corridor. Certain that she wouldn't be able to stand it for long naturally, Slime kept a careful hold of any ability she'd have to pass out of faint, ensuring she remained conscious for it all, until the last drop had faded away. The implements withdrawing mid-way through, save for the padded arms that remained around her breasts, the tools were no longer needed. Sure the woman would have passed out at the end, Slime would leave her in the device, going away to set the ship's course and fire the engines before returning and waiting patiently. He planned to let her rest properly, but with one more thing he wanted to do with this current set up, it would have to wait until after he’d stretched her endurance one more time.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

"Mmmrrrrgggghhhhh!"

Feeling all that pent up sexual tension be released in an endless stream of orgasmic bliss was impossible for Alexandra to fathom. Multiple stars exploded within her core, sending an torrent of hot molten heat shooting through loins, into her womb, and echoing through her very soul. The agent's mind was seared away before the roaring inferno that spread throughout her entire being. Her toes curled. Her body shuddered in a seizure of rapture as hot juices soaked over the rotating wheel. Her breasts were swollen with those areola puffing out with those long nipples topping each of them. The woman's ass clenched around the writhing dildo pumping and humming inside her. Her body was tense all over until fatigue settled in and her body was forced to relax while the machines continued to dominate her body and mind.

The machines prolonged her agony as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her body. The alien creature could feel the pulses in the woman's brain. It could feel how each orgasm broke her mind and will a bit more until she was completely shattered. But, it never allowed her to fall unconscious, forcing the ADD agent to experience the whole ordeal until her body was spent.

Eyes blank and rolled back, Alexandra was nothing but a twitching mess. The aftershocks were still jolting her glistening body. She was still alive thankfully though her mind was clearly weakened from the experience. Releasing its hold on her sent her immediately into darkness as she fell unconscious. Weak pulses in her mind showed her going into a deep slumber, allowing the creature all the time to set a course and send the ship on its way.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:05 am

He would allow the woman to have this brief reprieve. However, still intent on exacting one more punishment on her before giving her the chance to properly sleep and recover, Alexandra would soon feel a splash of cold water being thrown upon her face. Having taken advantage of her unconscious state, he'd taken the time to set her up for the next cruel game. In her mouth, the bit that still had visible dental imprints dug deep into it, had been replaced by a half leather mask with a solid metallic ring that fit itself snugly between her teeth, keeping her jaw open and compliant. Rather than something gripping her hair, there was no a rubbery strap of some sort across her forehead which, whilst allowing her the ability to nod or shake her head, would nonetheless provide a constant force pulling her head back. Some sort of padded brace had also been fitted around her neck.

Down across the rest of the length of her gorgeous body, Alexandra wouldn't be able to see what had been set up, but she would be able to feel at least a few new things. The contraption that'd been used against her breasts were still in place, same as when she'd last saw them, and while they weren't active now, the machinery seemed to hum with an active life that suggested that things were online and ready to go with the flick of a switch. Instead of the wheel, which had done such a fine job of tormenting her before, Alexandra would feel a sort of 'cup' like contraption fitted around her sex and clitoris, a perfect seal pressed into her soft skin, molded snuggly around the outside of those warm, moist nether lips and housing all of her sensitive regions in one perfectly contained area. Though she would feel what it was in time, something round, solid and moist was pressed against the entrance to her ass, what felt like hands cupping and gently pulling apart those luscious cheeks.

Before her, in that upside down vision of hers, was that same muscular, black, but she would now notice, slightly translucent figure. That long, throbbing member before her, it appeared that the creature had something else in mind than the obvious, given her current position and the solid ring in her mouth. Her entire view slowly lifting up, the entire mechanical contraption she was bound too apparently rising up, she would soon she the room turning as the whole machine seemed to perform a gentle, 180 barrel roll. Her head now upright, the 'man' before her would reach out and touch the sides of her head with both hands.

'Drifted off, did we?'

He asks, that deep, dark voice seeming to echo in her mind and this seemingly grand, empty, largely unlit room, fully aware she couldn't answer.

'I hope you're not too tired...'

As he 'spoke' a long, curling tendril would seem to approach her mouth with an object held loosely in its grip. The item in question turning out to be a, clear plastic tube that fed off into the darkness, should she have tried to resist, Slime would take her head in both hands and hold her steady. Feeding in with a perfect fit through the ring in her mouth, Slime would be sure to push it down just past any point where she could attempt to block it with her tongue and just short of any gag reflex. A slight twist and the object would appear to lock in place with a slight clicking sound, that seemed to originate from the ring in her mouth. The tube not being cold or dry, it would appear to be coated in the same warm, sleeky substance from before, which she could now taste as something not to dissimilar to olive oil.

Of course, all these minor details might have been lost on Alexandra as she felt a similar process taking place down below. This one starting with a rounded head, a long device of some sort would begin to push its way into her pussy, quickly disappearing into her body as it parted those soft, moist lips. When the object had gotten as far in as would be comfortable for Alexandra, a piece of information Slime could easily gleam from her mind, the luscious red haired agent would feel something small, round and rubbery, no more than seven or eight millimeters thick press itself against her sensitive clit.

It was only once everything was in place that new lights would come on, illuminating a tall glass container filled with some sort of thick, white fluid, at the bottom of which was the other end of the long tube that fed into Alexandra's throat. Giving her a second or two to see what she was dealing with, Slime would 'speak' to her again, being uncharacteristically chatty today. Perhaps it was the long journey he had ahead of him, usually having other means to satiate his boredom in the meantime, but it seemed today that Slime was using a lot more 'words' than usual.

'Before you sleep, you should always make sure to drink all your milk.'

He smiled slightly, it was a crude bit of taunting, but he felt a thrill from his complete power in the situation nonetheless.

'Now, nod if you understand.'

It would be highly unlikely that she wouldn't, though how happy she was about the circumstances was another matter.

'In the meantime though, I have a game we could play, a wager. If you can empty your glass before you cum, than I will let you go, simple as that. I will even wait here and let you have a rest in your quarters before putting myself into whatever containment unit you devise. However, if you fail, you have to serve as my willing inflight entertainment for the long voyage to where I am planning to go.'

The little lever that started the flow of monster seed was poised tauntingly close to Slime's hand that stood ready to go. However, he would await the woman's reply.

'Nod, if you agree.'

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:55 pm

The frigid splash of water across her naked body shocked the agent back into reality. Muffled groans were all she could vocalize. Her body was still bound to the chair but now she could not even more her upper body. Alexandra could nod or shake her head but nothing more than that as. She struggled but the machine did not budge an inch. All her struggles did was inform her of the devices over her sex and ass.

The strange being from before spoke directly into her mind. It was impossible to block out the voice as it echoed inside her thoughts. She was still aching and exhausted from the fucking she endured before. It was most likely intentional as these alien creatures seemed to enjoy breaking in captured agents. Fear gripped Alexandra as the being forced a tube into her throat. No amount of resistance seemed to hinder the alien's intentions.

"Nngh..." Already, the machine was becoming active. It pushed a round object inside her tight depths while a smaller rubbery appendage was pushed against her tender pearl. Seeing the container of fluid, she could guess what was in there and it was most likely not milk.

The agent would not answer. She knew it did not matter. All she could do was make muffled whimpers, begging to be let go and shown some form of mercy. Alexandra would be forced to play the game one way or another. Her body tensed as if expecting things to start at any moment. She did not know how she was going to swallow all that seed. Her body was still tender from the ordeal earlier. She groaned, already expecting the worst. But one thing was for certain, she was not going to willingly serve this monster no matter the result.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:50 pm

The creature seemed slightly disappointed, not only being able to see the defiance in her eyes, but being able to sense it in her mind as well. No matter though...

'Ooh? Well perhaps you'll change your mind once we start playing.'

Getting things started, before disappearing out of view, the flow from the open topped glass container would start slow at first. Little more than a trickle beginning to roll down the underside of the clear tube, the flow into her mouth would be a light pour at first. However, as the flow began to grow more solid, the very act of her swallowing, which eventually she'd have to do, causing the change in pressure that sucked more down, the feed flowing into her would soon turn the cruel, transparent line completely white. The amount in the container was actually quite deceptive in appearance and, though it felt like a lot to take down, the volume would steadily begin to decrease. Slime had been very precise with the amount, choosing a load that would just begin to stretch the limits of what she could take, but just enough that she could finish it all. Of course, a little exploration in her mind would have provided that particular information.

Down below though, Alexandra might have been surprised to feel a similar process taking place. The little rubbery nub beginning to vibrate against her hot, swollen pearl, something hot and sticky would soon begin pouring into the core of her sex. As tight a fit as the object was, the fluid would soon begin to overflow around the long, thick shaft that'd been so cruelly inserted. It was then that she'd feel a low level suction tighten the seal around her sex, a little vacuum created and left as is, lest any of the seed being forced into her was sucked out and given someplace else to go. Slowly, what liquid wasn't managing to stay inside her tight little pussy, was beginning to fill up the 'cup' around her sex and, in time she knew it would fill, leaving the cum nowhere to go but inward. Her body now suspended from the table by the straps, it wouldn't be long before her exposed abdomen, still clothed in what remained of her suit, began to bulge slightly, the amount being pumped into her unrelenting.

The entirety of her punishment being far from just the two force feeding of her two 'mouths', the machinery that was to make use of her ass and breasts would soon start up also. While the same, gentle massaging would begin around her soft, desirable mounds, the treatment of her nipples would have changed to something a little more sadistic. Instead of blowing a hot mixture of air and fluid, the little nuzzles would now come down and lock onto her teats with a harsh, slightly painful suction. Pulling back slowly, not releasing them until they were at the limits, the cycle of torment would be seemingly endless, with those metal vibrating rings continuing to purr away throughout.

Pressing firmly at first, with enough force just short of what it needed to force entry, the apparently bulbous head of whatever it was, would torment her rear. However, soon diving in, moving with a slow and deliberate purpose, the well lubricated hole would soon part to allow the thing to enter. Sliding ever deeper, Alexandra would discover this slightly curved device to be lined with a number of thick, spherical orbs that forced the threshold of her ass to open and shut again and again. Once in, the mostly rigid object would begin to withdraw with the same, tortured slowness with which it'd entered, a little pop accompanying each bead as it made its way out. Only once the wide, rounded head remained, would it begin to plunge back in again. Whilst giving her a number of slow thrusts in and out at first, the device would soon begin to pick up speed.

In the meantime, Slime would watch the woman's reactions carefully. The container full of fluid was beginning to drop to a dangerous level, but regardless of how close or far she found herself to climax, the creature would not seem even the slightest bit concerned over losing his little bet. Unbeknownst to her, Slime had a plan, and as she seemed to be getting closer to winning, he smiled, unseen, looking forward to how she reacted to the next piece of cruelty he had in store for her.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Muffled grunts and gurgles came from the helpless agent's throat. Tears wet her cheeks as her body tensed. She strained against her bonds. But, nothing would stop that white fluid from entering her throat, forcing her to swallow or else drown in this monster's seed. The pace was not controlled by Alexandra as she gulped down the thick fluid while the machines resumed tormenting her naked body.

She could feel something filling her womb. It was not just some dildo but also a fluid that kept pumping more of the alien spunk inside her. Her belly began to swell. The agent gurgled out a sob as she choked down another mouthful of seed. Why was this monster doing this? She begged silently for this to stop or someone to come and save her. But, she had experienced this enough times to know that it was hopeless to pray miracles.

"Mmgghh!"

Long thick nipples stretched as the nozzles sucked and tugged on the vulnerable peaks. Hot blood throbbed and engorged the nubs, making them ache until they were finally released. They pulsed with heat only to be grabbed again and again. The pads continued to gently massage her massive globes, the stimulation clashing with the pain in endless waves.

The torment was never ending. Alexandra was not sure how far she was getting as she swallowed more of the substance. She felt her womb being filled, swelling more and more while large beads were forced into her tight anus. Her body jolts but the bindings held her still as it pushed all the way in only to draw out halfway and begin thrusting. Her ass burned as the tender walls were stretched. Tears blurred her vision, unable to make out how much more of the vile fluid she much take in to end this all. Fingers dug into the arm rests of the chair. Drool drooled out of her mouth while juices leaked out of her tightly filled sex. Was this thing trying to ruin her body? How much more of this must she endure?

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next