View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Engine Greece (For Alex) 

Post Re: Engine Greece (For Alex)
A slight chuckle would make it seem as if the creature was done... for now. Giving Alexandra some time to recover, Slime would slip silently off the table and apparently skulk away to some place far behind her. If the ADD agent had been trying to figure out where she was, the lack of light beyond the edges of the surface she was currently inside and the almost spotlight like lighting that lit her and her immediate surroundings would do the job of keeping her 'in the dark'... so to speak. A cloth and a glass of water being slid into sight after a few minutes, a simple command to wash herself up would be given whilst a hand gently took away her glasses. With her still trapped in the table, it must have been obvious that he'd meant her face and breasts. Forced to do the job for her, if she didn't comply, once that little job was done, Slime could get onto the next thing he'd planned.

Experimentation wasn't something he could really do on Shokushu, but out here, in space, he had a little more of a free reign. Since coming into contact with such a wide variety of fascinating technology, he'd found that he possessed a singular and almost inborn seeming talent for re programming and rewiring. It'd occurred to him that the human mind was a similar type of device, albeit much more complicated, but having limited his actions, before now, to forming simple blocks and barriers in the mind, he'd never really tried anything more intricate. Of course, if he'd ever had any conversations with a neuroscientist, they probably would have been fascinated by his apparent ability to map and identify the entirety of the human cortex, in mere moments, and, in that case, Slime might have had a little more confidence in trying out new things.

Machines were one thing, he physically got inside of them and, molding his form, which could so easily change its conductivity as well as shape, he could get them to do whatever he wanted. People were different, the form of manipulation being more mental than physical, not actually crawling inside of them the same way he did with computers. If he'd had to guess, it was some sort of manipulation of the same mystical energies that bound his mind and form together, extending that out to include the minds of others he was in contact with, allowing him to include or exclude different parts behind a sort of 'inclusion/exclusion field'. Could he use that power to change other's thoughts as easily as he could his own? The fact that he could telepathically communicate, suggested that he could, but that was simple excitation of the language centers...

... still, if he could do that.

Hands now coming around from behind Alexandra, gently holding the sides of her head, starting someplace that was already familiar to him, the language center, Slime would try out a little something he'd thought of before, but had never tried. Connecting comprehension to obedience, how hard would it really be to make someone do every command they heard? Slime would have to find out.

The table would seemingly split in two, the pieces sliding away, all things on it being picked up and moved away to elsewhere by tendrils first. It would give Alexandra a brief view of her lower half, strapped on top of some sort of device, but soon her head would be forced back as something, some sort of blindfold, was tied over her eyes. The drug having doubtlessly run its course by now, Slime would nonetheless, teasingly run his fingers down the sides of her back. Then...

'Lean back, and put your hands, palm down, on the surface behind you.'

If Slime had been successful in his attempts to manipulate her mind, then there'd be no separation between her ability to comprehend his words and her ability to obey. She'd find herself moving, seemingly by herself, regardless of any will she had left, perfectly capable of observing this loss of control over her own body, but unable to do anything about it. From there, Slime would see to it that another pair of cushioned, manacle like restraints, clasped around her wrists and held her in place. It'd be then that he could start to play the next game. The bit of her that was his trained, disciplined sex slave, still in there somewhere, unfelt but giving her the specific comprehension behind any of his commands, he would start by blotting it all out, in one, sudden go, memory, identity, instincts... then, leaving out the bits he didn't want, he would bring Alexandra back... at least, the version of her that'd existed when she first came to Shokushu, untainted, innocent...

"Ah... hello Alexandra... welcome to Shokushu."

This time choosing a voice that was sound rather than thought, Slime would circle around and, standing before her, gently tickle the area around one of her nipples with what felt very much like a feather. The device beneath her would be off completely, for now, but she might still feel that curious, almost unidentifiable sensation of something inside her ass. From her point of view, it'd be as if she'd just fallen asleep on the plane journey over, only to awaken in this place... like this.

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:33 pm

The drug had left Alexandra's mind demolished. Even the sensation of the seed drooling out of her mouth and nose sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body until the drug finally ran its course.

The soiled agent remained slumped over as the glass of water was slid towards her. It seems she was at her limit and was fading fast. But, it was of little consequence as the alien being cleaned Alexandra's lovely form yet again. The redhead groaned, twitching weakly as she faded in and out of consciousness. It was unlikely she knew where she was anymore, unaware that the ship was still in a holding pattern out in the middle of nowhere.

"Ahh!" Alexandra jolted awake as the table opened. She felt hands pressed against her temples, holding her head as she saw very little in her tiny spotlight. What she saw would soon hold no relevance in her pretty little head as mental commands were given. A blindfold sealed away her vision as the agent felt herself lean back and hold herself up with her own arms. Restraints clasped around her wrists as her body remained arched, causing those mountainous globes to thrust out towards the spotlight.

"Ugh... Ghghggh... Uhhnnn..." Drool escaped the woman's parted lips as the alien slime began his tests, blocking memories while bringing old ones to the surface. Alexandra was no longer an agent but a student flying to Shokushu. Her body was older, more mature but those were minor discrepancies. Her own age was certainly not the first question on her mind as she woke to the sound of a man's voice.

"Wh-What? Ahh!? What happened? Why am I like this? Let me go!" Alexandra struggled in her bonds as some unknown man traced her erect nipple with a feather or some other soft object. Her struggles only informed her of something being deep inside her ass. Alexandra's panic only grew. "M-My ass?! Why?! Why are you doing this?! Who are you?!" She only knew that she was on the plane prior to this. Did she fall asleep? What is going on? The many truths about Shokushu were lost to her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 pm

A deep, satisfying chuckle seemed to quietly fill the air. Her reactions were exactly what he'd hoped for, but he would have to test to see if all he'd done to her mind had successfully fallen into place.

"Oh... So many questions. All quite valid I suppose. Still, I think your first concern should be..."

Reaching a hand down now, fingers would touch down on the soft smooth skin of her abdomen, just below the navel before sliding ever downward. Slipping carefully over her swollen clit, he'd allow his touch to linger there briefly before making its way to her sex. There she was still overflowing with her own hot juices and, rubbing briefly against her, he'd ensure that plenty of the liquid was stuck to his finger.

"... why are you like this, down here, hmm?"

Another, cruel, rumbling laugh would sound as he raised his newly moistened digit up towards her mouth.

"Don't believe it's what you think it is? Well then... have a taste."

Finger coming to her lips now, he'd be happy to see the modifications he'd made had indeed survived the transition between her prior state and this. With the changes he'd made, she'd not only be unable to stop herself following any command he gave, but how she interpreted and carried out those instructions would be exactly as she would have done as that broken, sexual slave he'd turned her into, that set of behaviour and the compliant actions being so completely separate and devoid from her current, conscious mind. She'd have no idea why she was doing this, or even that there was a part of her responsible for it. Sliding his wet finger briefly in, he'd allow her the chance to horror at her own body's reaction before slowly withdrawing. Next would be the fun part, at least for Slime.

"Now..."

Bringing a hand down to slowly trace a circle, a few times in one direction and then back the other way, he'd use that wet digit again to continue the torment around her teats.

"...I'm going to ask you some simple questions. If you don't answer, or try to lie to me, things will... 'escalate'."

He allowed the word to hang in the air, before providing some reassurances.

"But don't worry, it won't go too bad for you too fast. You'll have the chance to make a few wrong answers. First, an easy one to start with. What is your name? Your full name."

He'd clarify, then wait to hear her answers.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"D-Don't touch me!"

Her hips jolt as those fingers traced over her swollen pearl. The sudden surge of pleasure and stimulation shocked the helpless woman as she gasped sharply. "Nngh... St-Stop it! Ohhh..." His finger slid along those juicy netherlips. Her sex trembled with anticipation as every touch reminded her how horny she was. Alexandra had no idea why her body was so aroused already. The strange figure showed his glistening finger and told her to have a taste. Alexandra was going to draw away from the hand only to find herself leaning forward. What was happening?

"Mhm..." Alexandra sucked in that offered finger all the way. Her eyes fluttered shut as she found herself moaning softly. Her tongue lathered over the finger, sucking up all the offered juices. To her, this was the first time she tasted herself like this. Fear and horror radiated from her as tried to fathom what she was doing and how. As the finger was withdrawn, her tongue followed briefly before finally the woman regained control over herself.

"What was that?! What did you do to me!? I..." But, the creature seemed to just continue with his own statements before ending with a question. Alexandra's nipples ached and throbbed as he teased them with a finger coated in her own saliva. Fear was more than enough to get her to answer. "Alexandra Losev..." she whimpered.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 pm

"Oh... very good."

He'd say, in an apparently approving voice, despite being slightly disappointed. Having to keep the promise... that is... the rules of this little game, he couldn't escalate matters until she failed to answer a question, but it was getting a little boring only teasing her nipples like this. Pulling a finger back a little, he'd give one of the sensitive nubs a tiny flick, before pinching and pulling them a bit. This tiny bit of stimulation not nearly enough to entertain him, he'd quickly move onto the next question, once more circling and teasing her teats with a single finger.

"Now then, next I want to know how old you are."

Given her willingness to answer her last question, he'd be certain that she'd answer this one, but couldn't jump into the embarassing questions just yet. The answer would give him one thing to consider though, and being sure to identify and find the relevant parts in her mind, he'd prevent her from being able to realise or acknowledge that particular discrepancy. Not that he really needed to yet. With the blindfold over her eyes, she'd still be in the dark in regards to her physical age or, for that matter, when and where he planned to strike next.

"Where are you from?"

Again, he expected no resistance to such an inquiry.

"And your favourite sexual position."

A little grin spread across his lips as he anticipated her reaction.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Alexandra's heart continued to race, pounding inside her throat while this man continued to pinch and tease her long engorged nipples. "T-Twenty two..." she answered, referring to her age back when she first applied to Shokushu. In reality, she was five years older than that. But to her, her answer was her truth. "M-Moscow...." Russia's capital and no signs of lies thus far.

~And your favorite sexual position~

"What?!" she exclaimed, "I... I don't have a favorite." With her memory as it was, she did not really have a favorite. She had sex before but not to the point that she would have something like a favorite mounting position. "Why are you asking me all this?! Just let me go! Please!" Alexandra did not understand what was happening. She could see nothing and only had the man's voice and his touch revealing anything around her.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 pm

"Oh dear, not what we were hoping to hear."

The creature said tauntingly, though frankly in both its actual feeling regarding the matter, and its tone, it would be clear that there was no actual displeasure. That first 'bad' question had been a good choice. It'd thrown her off guard, she'd had no real way of answering and, however she tried to answer, it would have been a 'penalty' for her.

"Well we can tell you're not a virgin..."

As the words were spoken, she'd feel a hand grasp and begin to properly have a go massaging a breast whilst something that felt like a mouth closed around and began to suckle the other. There'd be no mercy, no answering of her questions, and as far as she could tell, more than one person involved, the 'interrogation' continuing even as she felt a tongue circle her swollen teat.

"... not that there's anything wrong with that... but how could you not have a favourite position? Okay then, how about an easier one? When was the last time someone fucked that pretty little pink pussy of yours?"

He was curious to see how she'd respond, in this state, to the new questioning. A part of this was testing the limits of the 'alterations' he'd made, seeing how they held up under pressure, but most of it was just him having fun. Once more he'd wait to see how she answered or failed to answer his question, but regardless, he'd have plenty more embarassing, personal questions to ask her. Things were starting to become a little more fun now, and he was just itching to put her under more and more strain.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm

"Ahhnn! Stop! Stop it! Uhhhnnn..." the agent strained against her bonds as her huge breast was massaged while the other glorious globe was sucking on her long erect teat, "Ohhhnnn... Please... Some one... Help me..."

The Russian beauty groaned as her huge sensitive orbs were stimulated. She grew more desperate as she now knew that there were more figures in this room with her. Was this some sort of gang? Why would the school do this to her? How did this happen? She tried to think hard on how she ended up from the plane to this dark room. It was hard enough to think with her mind clouded over and the constant stimulation was not helping the thought process either.

The next question came and it was not better than the last. But desperate to avoid making things worse, she answered as quickly as she could. "Nngh... S-Sophomore year of undergrad... T-Two years ago..." Alexandra dated a few times but her body tended to attract attention of those who were not the best partners. Some were only interested in her voluptuous body while other relationships simply grew cold. "How many more of these questions must I... A-Ahhhnnn... A-Answer?"

Her teat throbbed within the lips suckling on it. Every lash of that tongue caused her nerves to jump. Her other breast molded around the squeezing fingers. They were soft and pulsed with her rapid heartbeat.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:58 pm

A low, playful chuckle would resound as they apparently chose to actually answer her question for once.

"Oh... not many more, but at the same time, as many as I want. If I were you though, I would still try to answer truthfully."

She seemed to be making a fair bit of noise now, her breasts and nipples apparently quite sensitive as he played with them. Despite himself, and how he wanted to savor this, he'd find that mock phallus of his coming erect again, not far from her face, but miles away as far as her blindfolded self knew. Still, he had to contain himself.

"Making a lot of noise now, aren't we? Tell me, are you..."

He'd stop himself. 'Enjoying yourself?' was a question he'd planned for later, the finisher, if you will. Instead...

"Ha, nevermind. Two years ago? That's one hell of a dry spell. Tell me, did you enjoy it? The sex, I mean, not the dry spell."

That would be the next question, but at this rate, he honestly didn't know if she'd answer of not. As it happened, she'd already surprised him by answering that first, embarassing question. Naturally he'd escalate things further if she failed to answer, or didn't reply truthfully, the rules to the game pretty well established. However she answered, whether or not he got the chance to do a bit more to her, the next question would be.

"Do you prefer the more dominant roles on top, or do you like it when someone takes the lead?"

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 pm

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you asking these questions?!" She cried out, not answering either question.

"Help! Someone help me! Please!" She screamed for help, unaware that she was just in a small ship drifting in the emptiness of space. Tears ran down her cheeks as her breasts were molested by hands and lips. Why did this happen to her? Did she do something wrong? She begged for this to be a nightmare and that she would wake up soon. She renewed her struggles, doing little more than cause her breasts to sway and feel the thick reminder that was still deep inside her ass. "Nngh! Please stop this! Please!"

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:22 am

Once more, Slime would feign one emotion, despite finding itself gleefully feeling the other. She'd done it now...

"I think it should be fairly obvious by now that I'm the one asking the questions."

A little snap that sounded more like a switch being flicked than fingers being clicked, though to Alexandra it could have been either one, and she'd find something rising up from inside the machine beneath her. Smooth and polished, possibly five or six inches long and two fingers wide, a bulbous headed shaft would come to the entrance to her sex and, the way easily lubricated, would easily part those soft lips as it rose steadily upwards. Not there to fuck her, the motion this thing would have neither a pumping nor a plowing, its purpose would instead be to hold position inside her, allowing the vibrations, this machine would soon begin to produce with another flick of a switch, to carry all the way up into the places it needed to be.

The treatment of her breasts would become all the more lively as the sucking grew all the more intense, aided further by hands massaging and squeezing both of her delightful mounds, a tongue beginning to circle the one teat that wasn't already being suckled. More than just three people would be apparently present as hands began to molest her all over, up her arms and legs, her sides and, though she could be mistaken, and she'd virulently hope she was, in addition to all this, a pair of long, hard cocks would apparently find their way underneath her arms, rubbing back and forth, getting themselves off through the tight, fleshy space beneath her shoulders.

I tried to warn you what would happen if you refused to answer.

Someone in this 'crowd' would apparently take the liberty of bringing two fingers down to her clit, pinching the little pearl between two digits before letting the tips of those fingers to touch down on the lively, buzzing surface beneath her, allowing those vibrations to be carried directly to her sensitive nub.

There's nobody to help you and nobody out here that can hear you. Well, you'll see what I mean in a moment or two.
Once we're done here.

Finally, she'd feel the presence of something hot and warm against her cheek and, even in her current state, it should have been possible to recognise what it was. A cock, poised and ready to invade her mouth, she'd feel a pair of hands reaching out from behind her, holding the sides of her head. The general assault upon her body would die down slightly, even the machine seeming to lose some of its life, and giving her a second or two to gather her wits, Slime would strike her now with one final question.

"Last chance for you to use that mouth of yours. Last chance to answer my questions properly. After that, it's game over.
Are you ready?

She'd feel that cock around her face withdrawing slightly, and someone's head and hot breath coming close to her ear. The timing suggested that the owner of the threatening member and the interrogator were the same. Teasing her now with little more than a whisper, the last finale question would be...

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 pm

"N-Nngh! N-Nooo! St-aaahhhppp! Aaauuuggghhh!"

The device pushed inside her tender depths. Vibrations rippled through her sex and against the rod inside her anus. The woman cried and sobbed as more hands mauled and molsted her. Cocks pressed against her, the men seeming to get off just from rubbing against her glistening body. Fingers tended to her clitoris, adding to the insanity the agent suffered in her blind state.

Her entire being shuddered as the vibrations continued to echo inside her core. Alexandra groaned as the hands continued to maul her giant tits and suck on her teats. Juices soaked the humming device, her body failing to resist these horrible acts being performed on her naked body. By the time the devices began to die down, the woman was twitching weakly in her bonds. She groaned, still pleading for this to stop.

Alexandra tried to turn her head away from the tip pressing against her cheek. Hands were quick to take hold of her and force her to endure this violation and humiliation. Her body was trembling as she was terrified of all these men seeking to rape her. The man giving the questions spoke directly to her as she sobbed. She just wanted to go home.

"N-No... I hate this... Please stop this! Just let me go!" Alexandra answered and begged. Even if they would never heed her calls, this was all the bound woman could do in this state. It seems the stimulation and pleasure was not improving the woman's mood at all. She was just a lost student trapped in a chamber full of evil men.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:39 pm

"Are you sure?"

It seemed like she was enjoying herself to him... at least her body was. To make his point, he would see to it that the machine below and the molestation of her body would rev back up to the more merciless heights. He'd allow matters to play out like this for about a minute, before those hands either side of her head creeped forward and, fingers forcing themselves into either side of her lips, would pry at least some of the way open for him.

"Well... I'll just have to do something about that. Open wide, stick out your tongue."

With the possibility that she'd clenched her teeth, he'd give the simple command, the modifications he'd made to her mind ensuring she obeyed, or at least, that her body would. The large, warm cock stroking itself against her tongue briefly, all other simulations continued elsewhere, he'd eventually plunge himself in deep, pinching her nose shut as he went. Whilst her mind would be apparently young and inexperienced, her body at least seemed to know what to do and how to take such an impressive member inside of her. Releasing her nose, his hands would now come down to grip a couple of thick handfuls of her hair, both thrusting against her and pulling to force her to take more of his shaft, burying deep enough for her face to smack against his hips. The hands that'd held her mouth open would move down and, adding a new sensation that'd surprisingly gone undone until now, she'd begin to feel a firm, gentle groping her ass.

"Ohh... man..."

A lustful, very pleased and satisfied groan could be heard from the 'man' as he dove into her.

"What an amazing body you have, I bet they just can't wait to each get a turn with this mouth of yours."

In the end, as he was apparently promising her here, he decided to give her a little more than just the one load to deal with. Ignoring how many times she was forced to cum herself, Slime would simulate a variety of different cocks, all very generous in size, but each slightly different implying a new person every time. Each one pumping away for a minute or two, with an unrelenting mercilessness each time, firing their cum into her, before switching over to the next 'customer', with no break in between. Slime would see to it that she'd receive at least nine heavy, thick loads throughout her current torment, with her mouth being forced shut by hands and her nose being pinched, forcing her to swallow on at least three of those occasions, her face instead being splashed with the stuff two times. The little electric shock treatment in her ass would rear its ugly head a few times, sometimes giving her a one off little jolt or two, sometimes torturing her with a lengthy series of wicked snaps, though for plenty of the time it would apparently do nothing, allowing the vibrations and the hands all over her body to do the work.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:13 pm

"Ahhhhnnnn!"

The vibrations were making her teeth wiggle inside her skull. The agent shuddered in her bonds as she cried out in shock and alarm. The humming sensations sped up, constantly rubbing against every inch of her soft depths. Toes curled as Alexandra moaned helplessly. Hands gripped her head once more as she felt something pressing against her face.

The moans made it difficult to keep her mouth shut but, all resistance immediately ended the moment the man gave a command. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue rolled out. She continued to groan with her throat before it was stuffed with the erect cock meat. Alexandra could not see the man's hips as they smacked against her face, the cock pushing all the way into her throat over and over again. Muffled squeals sound from the trembling woman as hands and lips continued their violating of her vulnerable body.

It was a never ending cycle of torment. Tension in her loins grew despite her own fear and disgust as the machine continued to ravage her sensitive inner walls. Alexandra found herself unable to bite down at the cock churned inside her throat. Fingers clamped down on her nose, forcing her to swallow the salty cum before finding a fresh cock stuffing her throat. The agent gagged and choked but could do nothing as the figures kept fucking her throat with no regard for her life or safety.

Tears and sweat soaked the blindfold as her body shuddered and came around the unfeeling vibrator. The bliss rolled through her lower belly and spread throughout her body. Alexandra let forth muffled whimpers and sobs as she was filled again and again with hot seed. Some emptied into her throat or overflowed out her nose while others sprayed onto her face. Her ass was shocked, causing her muscles to tense only to relax before another tide of bliss that wracked her being. Her breasts throbbed in the lips and hands of these monsters. Alexandra was losing herself in this endless insanity.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:35 am

The addition of two pairs of lips locking onto the sides of her slender neck, it would be almost as if every inch of her body was being enjoyed by the end. Granting her one grand finale, continuing until she came one more time, Alexandra would be treated to one huge, final burst of hot warm seed in her mouth and throat, far greater in quantity than anything thus far, it seeming as if there were gallons upon gallons of the stuff. Having waited until she'd begun to feel herself melting away, but before she could be truly gone, the torment seemingly over the machine would die down, and hands, lips, and cocks would gradually withdraw. For a little while, it would appear that she'd be left alone, allowing her to tremble in her state of recovery. Finally though, someone apparently returning to her, she'd feel a pair of hands gently cupping her breasts from behind, whilst fingers flicked and fiddle around the nipples.

"You were cumming pretty hard back there, and you said you weren't enjoying any of this..."

A couple of small, egg shaped vibrating device would be used to torment her swollen teats, held and wriggled by fingers for a little, she'd soon find them apparently taped in place and left on, for her. The hands withdrawing, she'd soon feel them returning as something was coiled around her neck. Blindfold being withdrawn, she'd soon find herself in that largely empty room that she'd been in all along, this time the lights all returned to normal. To the young Shokushu student, it would doubtlessly seem a rather strange environment, the metal floors, walls and ceiling, the electric lighting. There'd be no windows here, and she'd have her back to the little set of steps that led up the the cockpit of this vessel, where the stars could be clearly seen. She'd soon have her chance to see them though, but not before a far more bizarre sight came around in front of her.

Appearing as that same, slightly translucent, but entirely black, naked muscular figure, Slime would be standing in front of her now, with a leash in hand, leading to the collar that'd just been put around her neck. The 'Man's' member completely erect, it would be an almost frightening sight, larger than anything she'd seen. There'd be no sign of the other 'people' she'd felt as the restraints around her arms and legs were released. This 'Thing' whatever it was, seemed to smile cruelly.

"Come on. Stand up. Follow me."

And if she tried to remove the little vibrating treats strapped to her breasts.

"Ah, ah, leave those where they are."

It would be a command, just like the other ones he'd just given and, once more compelling her body to move apart from her mind's wishes, the leash would be merely for show as this thing led the helpless, vulnerable, naked woman around towards the front of the ship. Already she could see the wondrous sight of space and stars out, but as the creature swivelled around the chair at the main controls, and sat down, she'd be forced to look down at another, most likely less desireable sight, as the creature spoke.

"Have a seat."

It's long, thick shaft standing up and ready for her, the way it held one hand down near the base to keep the thing pointing upwards would definately do the trick of letting her know exactly what he meant. The part of her that was a willing, broken, obedient sex slave interpreting his commands, whilst remaining completely unknown to the rest of her consciousness, would have her body come to him now. However she chose to get on that stick of his, he'd give the order once she had sunk his cock all the way in, to hold in place, allowing her to savour that initial sensation whilst her teats continued to be under a cruel bombardment.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next