View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Engine Greece (For Alex) 

Post Re: Engine Greece (For Alex)
"Ack! Gahhh! Ahhh..."

Alexandra coughed up excess seed as she twitched and trembled in her bonds. Seed drooled onto her glistening globes as everything seemed to stop at once. The machines stopped while the hands, lips, and cocks withdrew. Juices ran freely from her still throbbing entrance. Her ass ached from being stretched around the metal device inside her. The woman sobbed quietly, unable to make anything out through her blindfold as she remained trapped in this unknown location.

"Ohh..." Her body jolts as hands cupped her breasts and began playing with her long erect nipples. Egg vibrators hummed against the engorged nubs, sending waves of tingly pleasure through her luscious mounds. "Please... L-Let me go..." she whimpered as a collar was put around her neck and her blindfold removed. She was released from her bonds as her eyes adjusted and saw the endless void of space outside one of the ship's windows. Her eyes went wide in shock and horror which only grew more so as the jet black figure approached.

His commands did not feel strange to her and yet her body seemed to obey without her say in the matter. She rose to her feet. Her hands tried to reach for the vibrators still humming away on her breasts only to be ordered to leave them. Her arms fell to her sides as she followed the alien figure to a chair where he sat and beckoned her to mount his thick black phallus.

The tears did not stop as they streamed down her cheeks. Her mind and spirit were splintering as she found herself out in the middle of space with an alien monster. Even as she cried and sobbed, her body continued to obey. She lowered herself down on his engorged meat, feeling her sex wrap tightly around him. Her sobs hid any sounds of pleasure as she impaled herself on the alien being. Glassy eyes stared out the front of the ship as her body shivered against the slime creature. It seems this reveal was too much for her 'young' self to comprehend after what she suffered through. Any hope of escape or being saved were shattered.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:05 pm

A subtle little sound, like a sigh of relief, escaped the creature as she engorged herself upon his swollen rod. She was shaking, with little hops and jolts as she sobbed, but not having experienced such a reaction before, he would not quite catch onto things as quickly. Instead, he'd have merely swivelled the chair around to give her a better view of the endless stretches of space before her, grinning smugly. Gently grabbing her arms by the wrists, he'd guide her hands back to the arm rests. Then, one arm wrapping around her waist, he'd slide her hair aside with his other hand and, behind her now, he'd loom his head over her shoulder to...

"Hmm..."

It was only then, as he'd been planning to tease the side of her soft, exposed neck, that he seemed to notice her reaction to all this. Not being what he'd expected, he'd find himself stopping, examining this curious change. A hand would come up to wipe away a tear, seeming to exam the curious thing. He'd never faced such a thing before. Yes, he'd broken her, but this was far from...

"I see..."

He recited reluctantly, rubbing the salty liquid between his fingers.

"Not so entertaining..."

Hands coming down now to grasp her by the wrists, he'd gently release all the blockades in her mind. Releasing her from the imperatives of any of his current orders, he'd nonetheless leave the connection, that kept her obediently obeying any command given, in place, ready to receive new directives. Snapping her out of it as swiftly as any hypnotist reciting 'and when I count down from three, you will return to that strong willed, defiant ADD agent. Three... two', Slime would see her suddenly returning to normal, but with every memory of their recent game in tact. It was quite likely she'd be in indignation following the violation of her mind, something he'd actually hope and wish for... hence him now holding onto her wrists. Of course, it was possible she'd return to that sexually broken, slave slut, but he'd hope that his latest act would invoke some rage on her part, it being the logical place for her to go from her hysterical weeping.

"Did you enjoy your trip through nostalgia, pet?"

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:07 pm

There were two directions one's mind could go in any sort of conflict, fight or flight. Alexandra had tried fighting and failed. Now, she was at the mercy of this cruel being. As mental blocks were removed and clarity restored, the red haired agent was left gasping and trembling in shock. Her eyes were wide. There was no rage. There was only fear. The woman was smart enough to realize that this thing was able to manipulate her mind. She felt a level of exposure, of vulnerability that the human woman could not protect against.

"I... I don't understand..." she gasped, "Why are you doing this? Please... I won't turn you in. I won't report this. No one will have to know... Just... Just please... Let me go..."

The ordeal had at least snapped her mind into some level of coherence. But, she was still very much trapped. Alexandra knew this and deep down she knew it was hopeless. Her eyes looked at the console before her in the cockpit. "We... We have been going in circles? This... This is never going to end... Is it?" The agent was mentally and emotionally exhausted. She could not sound more distressed as she slumped in her chair and looked over at the obsidian alien creature.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 pm

The creature smiled once more, a thing that she could just about see in the faint, dark reflection of the two of them on the cockpit window.

"Never going to end? An interesting proposal. Personally I quite like the sound of it..."

Around her wrists, binding each of her arms respectively to each of the armrests of the chair her hands were now forced down upon, Slime would form a couple of pairs of handcuffs, keeping her in place. One of the creature's hands now free, it'd grasp the lead to her collar, pulling harshly on it and forcing her head up.

"... keeping you as my own little toy."

His other free hand would come up now to roughly grasp one of her breasts and begin groping it.

"We could go wherever I want, endlessly through space, playing with you wherever I go. Would you like that?"

He chuckled lightly, pausing for a little while to let that horrifying prospect sink in.

"However, even I have places to be and, as enchanting as you are, even I would bore of you eventually."

Leaving her breast be, the hand would slowly but surely slide down her body until it reached its obvious destination, a finger roughly caressing around her clit. His face would be right up in her ear, and she could feel his hot breath and then briefly his tongue as he assaulted her briefly before withdrawing, a little nibbling of her cartilage being the parting gift.

"So how about this?"

Still toying with her sensitive little nub, the hand holding her leash would relax its grip enough to move forward to the ship's controls, without pulling her along with, the long leather strip simply slipping between thumb and index, but still remaining in hand. She would witness the creature finally putting in the new coordinates and, changing the ship's course, he'd finally put them under way, the destination being a small station a brief journey away from Shokushu. The engines would be on, but she'd note, they were only going at about 30% of their total capacity. At this rate it'd take days to get there.

"If you agree to play all my little games, whilst we travel, and don't make any fuss, I'll keep us on course and all this will eventually end. This doesn't have to go on forever and the more entertaining you are, the faster I'll make this ship go. It's all up to you. So, what do you say?"

It would appear to be a mostly rhetorical question, though if she agreed, his next words would be...

"Good, now... start fucking."

Though it'd be another one of those mandated commands that she'd be forced to obey, he'd lay off that exact control long enough to see if she'd actually cooperate, only compelling her body to move by itself if she refused. Either way, she would soon be victim to that long, swollen shaft sunk all the way deep inside of her.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 pm

"Ngh!" Her head jerked upwards, forced to gaze into the reflection as the creature spoke. This was perhaps the most clear her head has been. No mental blocks hindered her memory. Whatever this thing was, it could manipulate her mind with little effort. If Alexandra was to survive, she would have to follow this monster's orders and hope that it kept its word. It was not exactly a reliable option but there was little else the agent could do while handcuffed to a chair.

Her belly fluttered as the creature taunted her and squeezed her large tit. The busty Russian beauty could not control herself as his hand drifted down and teased her swollen pearl. His mouth nibbled on her ear, sending the woman's eyes rolling back as the pleasure soaked straight into her brain. Her hips twitched and rocked against the fingers pinched and stroked the throbbing bundle of nerves. Juices drooled out of her abused sex as her loins tensed up with anticipation.

Despite her condition, the alien made it a point to show the course being set and the thrusts activating. With his side of the bargain at least partially followed, it was Alexandra's turn to pay up. The woman's legs were tingling as she rose up. The handcuffs held her wrists to the chair but it gave her enough range of movement for the agent to raise her hips and press herself down on the jet black tip.

"Ohhhnnn... Uhhhnnn..." Even after being fucked by this creature so many times, the size was still something to get used to. The wet slurp of her juicy cunt showed how aroused she was as she took in inch after inch of the monster's rod. She avoided looking down, not wishing to know how much more there was to go. Two inches then three then four disappeared inside the human woman, spreading her tight trembling inner walls apart. She felt the hot phallus saw against her tender insides, causing the woman to gasp sharply as her body wrapped tighter around the swollen shaft. The more she felt inside her, the more her insides contracted hungrily which made every additional inch feel all the better.

Seven inches then eight entered her. Alexandra's mouth was open in a state of awe. She found it hard to think of anything besides the alien cock throbbing against her inner walls. However many inches were left, the busty redhead soon felt the tip pressing against her cervix. Her body swooned, resting against the obsidian humanoid as she gasped for breath. Her insides tightened and relaxed around the thick meat over and over again. Toes curled as nails dug into the armrests of the chair. "Ohhh..." Knowing that this would not be enough. The agent began to rise and fall, feeling that hot meat saw against her tenderized depths. "Oh God..." she groaned. This was what this monster had been fucking her with all this time and her body was loving it.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 am

A satisfied low rumbling, a purr or a growl, she couldn't tell, came from the back of this creature's throat as the agent began to rise and descend on his meat. He grinned again as she made all the right noises, but it wouldn't seem to be enough to prevent him from taking further action, rather it seemed to spur him on. Noting her prior sensitivity, he'd take to her ear once again, teeth pulling lightly on her before a tongue began to swirl inside, that hot, warm, wetness seeping in. Likewise he'd see to it that his fingers rolled and toyed around her clit, feeling the steady plunge and egress of his shaft in and out of her tight little slit.

"It sounds like you're beginning to enjoy this as much as I am. I'm sure it's all quite overwhelming. Tell me, is it all just a bit too much for you?"

On that cue he'd give a thrust of his own hips. Having remained still on his part, prior to then, he'd see to it that the tip of his beastly cock struck the deepest parts of her, all the while pinching and lightly tugging that precious, sensitive pearl of hers, with teeth once more having their teasing, nibbling way upon her ear. The buzzing vibrating devices taped to her swollen teats continued to torment her, and it was uncertain how coherantly Alexandra would be able to respond following such stimulation. A low chuckle could be heard.

"Well, I hope you get used to it. After all, you're entertaining body is all that's keeping us flying."

As if to illustrate this point, the creature reached forward and played with the controls, dropping the engine's power down to a mere 15% briefly, it'd make some light, micro adjustments to the ship's course before bringing the engines back up to 40%. Slowly, he'd slobber his long tongue up the side of her neck, before...

"And, as you can see, this..."

Having read such things in her thoughts, and aware that she was trying to avoid such a thing, he'd force her now to look down upon the ongoing fucking of her sex. Hand coming around behind her head and pushing down, a little manipulation of her mind saw that she neither closed her eyes nor looked away. He'd make a few thrusts of his own, to ensure that there was something for her to see.

"... is how the engines remain maintained, so best if you didn't stop any time soon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a ship to fly."

Releasing her, and now taking to apparently ignoring his lovely, lustful captive, the creature would seemingly take to the careful management and general piloting of the craft. Chin resting lightly on her shoulder, the thing looked on ahead at the controls, leaving her to continue her own torture, only paying her any mind if ever and whenever she stopped, or to occasionally give her clit a contemplative caress whenever a moment of puzzlement or consideration, regarding the ship's course, caused him to lean back and have a think. Eventually though, having apparently done all he could for now, finally setting everything in motion, and getting a complete map of the route ahead plotted, not requiring any more adjustments of course corrections for a while, the creature would finally seem to recall the woman's presence, turning his attentions back to her.

"Well, everything seems to be set, but come now, surely we can do better than that..."

For the past few... however long this had been going on, his rod had been secreting a soothing, slimy substance that ensured she remained lubricated and made sure her sex wouldn't become sore and beaten after all the lengthy punishment. As such, there'd be no discomfort as he reached down with his arms now, scooping her up beneath the knees and, folding her legs back up towards her chest, leaning back, began to brutally fuck her, striking hard and fast again and again, pushing deeper than ever before. It'd be a harsh, sudden change of pace, the woman having doubtlessly slowed by this point. The revitalisation would see her punished for a good few minutes before finally, having not done so at any point prior to this, the creature unleashed an inhuman, but not to be unexpected by now, thick creamy load deep inside her. This conclusion would seem to see her granted a brief reprieve, everything coming to a rest, letting go of her legs, but he would neither withdraw from her soft, warm folds, nor allow her to drift off.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:04 pm

"Ahhhnnn!" Alexandra gasped in shock as the writhing tongue slithered into her ear. It swirled and slurped inside her head, leaving her dazed as unique sensations bombarded her already hazy mind. Her hips continued to rise and fall, churning her own depths around that hot black rod. Despite her fear and desperation, the agent's body reacted to this monster. Heat bubbled inside her quivering belly as her loins tensed and trembled in anticipation.

The vibrations rippled through her chest in endless waves. Her breasts throbbed in erotic agony while her long erect peaks felt like they were twitching under this overwhelming assault. The redhead's beautiful blue eyes fluttered and rolled back as she struggled to endure these sensations. Her vision cleared to find herself staring down at the hot meat she was riding. She could not explain it. She could no look away nor shut her eyes. She watched as the alien's hips rose and the visible lump of the massive cock sliding deeper inside her.

Even when her head was released, she found no thought to look away in her pretty little head. She watched as her clitoris was toyed with and how her sex trembled around the thick throbbing phallus. The agent watched as her insides clinched around the jet black cock, practically sucking on the unyielding shaft as her juices drooled and glistened over the soaked rod. She watched as her legs were pulled up and those alien hips began to thrust upwards. She rose and fell onto the monstrous cock. Her groans echo off the walls of the tiny ship as drool left the corner of her gaping mouth. No matter how much her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head, they always returned to staring at the monster's hot meat plowing into her. She saw how her belly quivered and her thighs twitched as he plowed harder and faster into her body. She watched as her body succumbed and came over the swelling shaft as she came hard. Lost eyes stared as the cock swelled and released its thick gooey load inside her, her womb swelling as the excess drooled around her tightly spread netherlips.

Numb legs fell loosely as they were released. Alexandra chest rose and fell with long shuddering breaths that ended with weak groans of pleasure. The vibrators continued to keep her upper body tingling with delight while her cunt weakly gripped the monster that was still inside her. She could not resist the manipulation, watching how deep the alien was inside her body. Drool left her mouth that hung open in awe. Her programming seemed to be coming along nicely.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm

The creature's eyes narrowed slightly as it contemplated the next step to take. He'd already given her plenty of attention today, and he didn't want to over do it... or rather, her. Hmm... still.

Reaching down and snapping the thin, little chains of her handcuffs between his fingers, as if they were made of fortune cookie crusting, the beast would release her restraints before swiveling the chair around and moving quite suddenly, almostly violently, upwards. Rising from the chair, he'd thrust his 'toy' against the wall, still buried inside of her. Hands now free, he'd at least hope that she'd catch herself, though he would appear quite indifferent whether or not she actually did. His member actually seeming to swell further in size, and more notably, length, he'd forcefully thrust up to the hilt, penetrating the deepest parts of her, seemingly aiming to invade her very womb with more than just his seed as he pushed her against the bulkheads. His mighty presence looming over her, smothering her, she'd feel his large, muscular mass pressing in behind her. An arm would have wrapped around her waist and a hand would now be grasping her throat firmly, though not too tightly, all the while the sensation of his hot breath on the side of her head could be felt as he seemed to give a low, threatening growl. More than anything though, he longed to taste her reaction to such sudden threat and invigoration.

"Ahh..."

Slime would finally give a long, drawn out, satisfied groan before beginning to slowly move and grind his hips, stirring his rod around inside of her, still buried in deep. He'd toy with her for a little while, before finally, delighted by her reactions thus far, and how she'd doubtlessly respond now, his more bestial rumble would give way to another mild, deep chuckle.

"Well... I think we've had enough today."

It would seem that the beast was satiated as the hand around her throat gently released and moved to unclip the leash from her collar, an adornment that was nonetheless left in place, like the remains of her handcuffs. Moving down to her breasts, the taped on vibrators would be ripped away in one, quick, merciless movement, the adhesive strips doubtlessly stinging as they were torn away. Finally, the monster would withdraw its impressive, monstrous member, but not before growing, all along its length, a number of little nubs and spines that could give his 'entertainment' one final, drawn out, torment as he pulled out with a terrible slowness. Stepping back, he'd give her a little space before gesturing to the way out of the little room.

"Rest up, eat, clean yourself, and make sure to come back when I call."

Making a point of reaching out and grasping her chin now, the creature would drive home a point.

"I think we both know how much worse things will be if you don't, though it might actually be fun to chase you around this little ship of yours. Hmm?"

The creature would release her again, standing boldly, she might notice his member returning to a more normal shape and size, though still quite monstrous by human standards. He was apparently still hard, this rod of his twitching slightly, as if calling out for attention.

"Perhaps you could even suggest the next little game we play, it's going to be a long trip after all. Of course, you could always try and get the ship's engines up a bit more, give me one final service before calling it a day."

The slick shine of her own love juices still clung to that smooth scepter of his.

"But, up to you if you want to 'clean up' before you go."

It was, in some ways, a test to see how far along she was in her conditioning, though he'd genuinely be providing her the choice to stay, for one last piece of debauchery, or to leave and get some rest. Either way he'd watch her eagerly, allowing her to do as she wished.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Her vision blurred as the agent was spun around and lifted off the chair. Her body flopped weakly before being mashed up against a wall. Hands pawed weakly at the wall as the monster's cock grew inside her. Tight inner walls stretched to fit the massive girth while the slimy substance soaking inside her continued to soothe the aches and pains away.

Vibrators rattled against the metal bulkheads as they were mashed between it and the giant breasts of the female agent. Rippling waves seeped into every cell in her luscious melons as wild sensations wracked the woman's poor helpless mind. The monster's thick meat rammed against the woman's cervix, each impact echoing inside her. Drool continued to dribble out of Alexandra's moaning lips as eyes fluttered and showed nothing but whites. Each thrust left her mind empty, blank. The beast's persistence soon bore fruit as the molten hot tip struck the walls of the woman's womb.

The alien being felt every shudder, every spasm as Alexandra came again and again. His seed filled her womb with endless warmth which sent the woman shuddering into another blissful rapture. The bump spines of his dick ground against her swollen g-spot, sending her spiraling deeper and deeper into sexual oblivion as incoherent grunts and gurgled groans were all that left the woman's throat.

Legs trembled as they began to fold under their weight. She came a final time when the monster pulled his giant dick out and began removing the vibrators from her breasts. Cum drooled out of her still trembling sex as she was turned to face the obsidian monster. Sitting on her knees, Alexandra's face had a slack expression. It seems her limit was met though that was of little consequence. Even if she were conscious enough to think, there was no place to hide on this tiny ship. It would be like trying to hide in a mobile home.

Despite the commands to rest and recover, the agent was slumped against the wall. Her legs were numb from the vicious fucking and her mind was still in lala land. The words 'clean up' echoed inside her empty skull as she slowly leaned forward. Her tongue extended and proceeded to lick up the base of the monster's shaft all the way up to underneath the tip. "Ah... Ahh..." she continued to lick the monster's glistening rod, the agent not even aware that she was doing it as glassy eyes did not seem to register anything around her.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Despite himself, the creature would give a mild shudder and a soft, low purr as his marvellous plaything began to slowly lick up the length of his enormous, throbbing cock. Well, he certainly hadn’t taught her that, not that he was complaining. Having apparently not required much prompting at all, despite having been given the chance to go rest, here she was, ready to pleasure him and, with that being the case, he was hardly going to pass up on the chance.

“Oh, very good...”

A hand would come down gently now to stroke and caress the Agent’s cheek.

“... such a good girl. You really want more?”

Carefully clipping the leash back onto her collar, the creature would take a step or two back, leading her towards him. Sitting down once more, he’d pull the lead around to one side, guiding her as he turned back around in the chair, facing back towards the front of the ship.

“There we go, you snuggle up under the console there. I’m so pleased that you would want to come back for more. You’re such an adorable pet, I really might just keep you. Would you like that?”

The question would seem rhetorical, and regardless of whether or not she answered, he would see her crawling into the little crawl space under the main console. Normally serving as just the leg room for this slender, beautiful agent, there’d be just enough space, with his legs spread out either side of her, for her to comfortably sit in there. However, as he shuffled forward, seemingly to get back to work piloting the vessel, he’d provide her with very little space to move around, only able to do the very obvious as his swollen, monstrous member smothered her face, his huge, smooth black cock rubbing against her face.

“Seeing as you’re staying under there for a bit, I suppose I should feed you. I’ve prepared something very tasty, but you’re going to have to work for it, really suck it out.”

A truly intriguing, thoroughly entertained grin would spread across his face as he glanced down, before returning to controlling the ship, boosting the engines and thus re-adjusting the vessel’s course, assuming she went ahead and got to work.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:46 am

Trapped under the main console, the agent could only see and feel the hot throbbing cock against her face. Lips wrapped around the large tip and welcomed it into her mouth. She sucked and slurped, mindlessly obeying the wishes of the alien being. Her head pushed forward, bringing more of that hot meat into her mouth and throat. The throbbing tip reached the back of her throat as it tightened with every swallow the agent performed.

The woman was completely exhausted. Her body tingled and throbbed from the vicious fucking she just experienced moments ago. The agent tasted herself on the jet black rod. Her tongue slid over the mighty shaft before drawing back in a long deep suck before repeating the motion again. The cock left her lips only briefly to take a breath and drag her lips and tongue down to the inches she could could not possibly fit into her throat.

Alexandra listened to the words the creature put inside her head. She found the cock more and more appealing. It tasted good and she saw it as a source of both pleasure and sustenance. Shivers ran up and down her sides as she cupped her mountainous globes. Her entire body was still tender from the sexual endeavors from before. She pressed her luscious breasts around the thick shaft, rolling the tit flesh up and down and around the monstrous meat. She pressed down harder as she leaned closer to suck on the cock's tip. Her tongue lashed across the tip, thrusting against his urethra before taking in more in a long deep suck.

She was tired and exhausted but her mind told her that she was hungry, hungry for this delicious man meat.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Alexandra's captor would appear to finally relax in his seat as she got to work, occasionally tugging on her leash whenever he thought her too slow and gentle. For the most part though, the creature seemed to make a show, at least, of largely ignoring his new pet as she diligently got to work pleasing his long, throbbing shaft down below. She could hear him breathing heavily, albeit calmly, with a low, rumbling sigh with the hint of a growl being the only thing she got from him, denoting his pleasure at her efforts.

The woman out of sight, but certainly not out of mind, Slime would genuinely take to the controls of the vessel now as she sucked him off under the console. He was pleased by how obedient she was now and, as reward, he'd see to it that the output on the engines were put up a little further. A small, smirk on one side of his face would rise as he felt her pressing her luscious, soft, heaving breasts against his flesh, sandwiching his shaft and, evidently, using everything she had at her disposal to diligently work that hot, throbbing meat stick of his. Things had definitely turned out well.

Once more, he'd take to her mind and, recalling the way her synapses had lit up before, he'd test his psychic abilities a little more. Whilst the rest of her body would remain the way it was, Slime would see to it that her mouth, throat, and tongue, would be as pleasurable to her as any of her holes down below. In fact, the way he did it was to bundle together the same receptors so that, whenever she moved and fondled him, it'd feel as if the same was happening to her sex. The back of her throat the cervix, her tongue one great big clit, he'd see to it that the juices below continued to flow, with it being more than possible to experience several climaxes from all this.

He could sense the exhaustion in her mind, and he would do the best he could to counter this, blocking off the parts that allowed her to perceive such things. However, this aspect of humanity was something he could never quite get the hang of, never experiencing such a thing himself, and as a factor, it was always a feature that, inevitably, ended up spoiling the fun for him. Perhaps, one day, he'd encounter a woman with near endless levels of endurance as he had. Today, however, would not prove to be that day.

Whilst the experience would be enjoyable, and something he drew out for as long as he could, it all had to end eventually and, releasing his latest load of monstrous seed, he'd tug on her leash one last time to see her buried deep as he poured it all out. It'd be a meaty, rich flavour, almost like a liquefied steak dinner. The thick, white cream was, as he'd promised, a nutritious liquid feast, keeping her fed, at least. A little pinching of her nose was all he needed to do to to ensure it all went down. She couldn't bite down, though a part of her might feel the need to do so, instinctively, as the lumpy, warm seed was forced down her throat. Extending all the way down, the eventual descent of this meal, into her gullet and stomach, would be like the sweetest of stirrings inside her womb.

After it all, she'd likely feel the need to collapse, but in this position, she could only ever do so further onto his shaft, that monstrous cock remaining buried in her throat. Knowing this, her captor would push his chair back now, lifting her head away from him before letting it fall limp on his lap. He was pleased, but could see that it'd be a little while before she could go anywhere. Allowing her a minute or two to recover, he'd eventually turn and slide her away to one side, not caring how heavily exactly she fell to the deck.

“I think that's enough for today, Pet.”

Reaching down, a handful of her hair would be the handle with which he'd pull up her head.

“Did you enjoy yourself? Was that a nice meal for you?”

In fairness, he didn't expect her to be all that capable of answering, though a response would have been nice. Trying to pull forth at least some of that defiant, and more importantly, coherent ADD agent back out of that enveloping, sinking depths in her mind, he'd try to see her at least some ways back to sensibility and sanity, though there was only so much he could do. He didn't want an entirely broken, mindless, blank slate, what fun would that be? There needed to be some small semblance of herself in there, intact, aware of what was happening. That said, he would have begun, at this point, to play a cruel little game with her, and once he'd released her, and once she'd had the chance to rest, she might even realise it.

Having started now, putting in place new memory blocks every time she climaxed, he'd see her gradually deprived of her identity, piece by piece. Some of what she knew, would be gone completely (though not permanently, Slime not possessing that kind of power), other pieces she could feel there, but they'd somehow, inexplicably, be just out of reach, letting her know that there was something that she'd forgotten, but not quite accessible to her. For example, she'd know where she was from, but more exact details like where 'Moscow' was, and where she'd gone to school, would be foggy. The codes and exact means of using the controls to her ship would be something else, there, but just out of reach. Oh, how he looked forward to the moment when she realised something was happening and he could explain it to her. For now though, she needed to wash and rest.

“That's enough for now.”

A final yank on her leash saw her crawling out from that space under the console and, giving her rear a harsh spank, perhaps a little harder than he'd intended, he'd send her on her way.

“Go. Rest. Wash yourself up.”

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:43 pm

It was difficult being defiant against a being who has proven more than capable of crushing any and all resistance. The rules of the game were already stated. Resisting would only prolong this madness while obedience sped up the process. The only resistance Alexandra could muster was trying to tell herself she hated this and how much this all disgusted her. A meager form of resistance that was failing more and more as the game went on.

Muffled groans vibrate through the throbbing shaft. She was afraid, terrified. She wanted to go home. She wanted this to be over. She hated this alien being and she was disgusted by all the things it has done to her. But why did she feel so good when she sucked his cock? Alexandra's insides quivered and quake every time she took this throbbing tip deeper into her throat. Every lick, every slurp let her groaning as pleasure soaked directly into her brain. Her clit was pulsing and swelling from attention that she could not explain how it was receiving. Her sex contracted as if wrapping around a thrusting cock. Her cervix puckered and reacted as if something was trying to force its way in.

Alexandra could not stop. She told herself to keep going because she had to. Stopping meant the ship slowing down or stopping altogether. But, she found herself releasing her breasts and pressing herself closer to the long thick shaft. She bobbed her head further, forcing more and more of that hot meat into her throat. Her body jolts with pleasure as her clitoris sent pure electric bliss up her spine. Hips twitched as she felt like she was being fucked by an unseen cock. A hand drifted down her smooth stomach and felt her throbbing pearl twitch beneath her touch.

Eyes fluttered and rolled back as her efforts only stimulated her body further. Juices soaked her curling fingers as she was trying desperately to relieve this endless tension. The creature could feel the woman take sharp breaths around a mouthful of cock, having climaxed from sucking his thick dick. Alexandra tried to tell her body to control herself but her fingers would continue to stroke her pearl while fingers stroked her throbbing g-spot.

When the alien being finally came, Alexandra was forced to swallow every drop. It felt like both her throat and womb were being filled at the same time. She never tasted something so good as it filled her body and mind with unrelenting rapture. Alexandra was left in a daze when the cock left her lips. She was taking shuddering, gasping, breaths. The woman had came twice from gobbling the alien's release. It tasted good and felt amazing inside her belly.

Her mind felt hazy though the agent was not aware that bits of herself were being sealed away with every orgasm she suffered. Alexandra's exhaustion was on the front of her mind right now as she was pulled out from under the console and allowed to collapse on the floor briefly. "Ohhh..." she moaned, her glistening body stirring weakly. Before she could black out, she felt her hair be pulled as she forced to look up at the obsidian humanoid. The agent did not really have an answer. Part of it was exhaustion but the rest was confusion. It did taste good. It felt good but she would not dare admit that.

Led out like a dog, Alexandra was crawling on all fours as the alien gave his final commands for the day it seemed. Her body jolts as her ass as swatted, leaving a red hand print on her fine cheek. The agent whimpered as she slowly tried to get up and stagger her way to the shower. There, she simply turned it on and soaked in the endless cascade of water. She lacked the strength to do much else as she struggled to remain conscious enough to eventually finish and crawl into bed.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Genuinely wanting to give her the chance to rest up and recover, the ship's new pilot would pass the time fully familiarising himself with the ship and going over mission logs, not that there was anything in there he didn't already know, after being through Alexandra's mind. Though he didn't experience exhaustion in the same way as other beings, he still had the ability to rest, in some manner, relaxing any form he'd shape shifted whilst allowing his thoughts to wonder in a chaotic muddle similar to dreaming. For the most part though, he'd appear to 'gestate' the energy that he'd managed to cultivate, his dormant form appearing to bulge, heave and expand, having returned to that crude pile of mechanical parts and machinery, his nest, or a sorts, messily deposited in one corner of the ship's main 'lounge', where most of the torment previous had taken place.

Eventually though, the creature would appear ready for some more 'entertainment' and, slithering across the ship's floor, he'd make his way to the sleeping form of his current captive. She was completely naked, and still wearing that collar he'd put on her. Good, he'd forgotten to seal the clasp around the back of her neck and he was concerned that she'd have found way to remove it by the time he'd gotten back to her.

Not even taking the time to dry herself off after being in the shower, she'd have doubtlessly adapted to being upon wet sheets, so she wouldn't find herself any more disturbed by his moist presence as he slowly began to slip over her body. Making sure that she couldn't wake up, he'd once more see to it that her dreams would be sexual in nature. Unlike before however, he'd take control and see to it that she experienced something specific. Whatever calm, peaceful world she'd found herself in, it'd quickly give way to all kinds of strange, fleeting images.

Once more, she'd find herself tied and blindfolded, though this time seeing things from her tormentor's perspective, being interrogated, questioned but, most predominantly, fucked by the (this time) Russian gang. Previous lovers and more rough encounters would come and go, images, sensations. In the end though, she would finally find herself falling, falling down into a hellish realm of endless, squirming torment, eventually landing on top of a pile of slimy, writhing tentacles. The Nightmare would apparently waste no time in seeing her engulfed, limbs bound and every last inch of her body being violated by fucking and molestation. Her ass, her pussy, her mouth and throat, all would be claimed and, no matter how intense things got, she'd be helpless, unable to either escape or awaken as the countless cocks and tendrils swarmed around her.

No matter how intense things got, she'd be helpless to either escape or awaken from this vivid experience. Eventually though, he would allow her to drift from sleep to consciousness, at which point she would find herself apparently alone, in her room. There'd be none of her clothes, in any of her drawers, save for the most, out of what she owned, salacious matching pair of undergarments, evidentially left there deliberately. The collar around her neck would be stuck in place, the clasp around the back seemingly sealed with some sort of hardened, still slightly sticky, crystallisation.

All, save for the gentle hum of the engines, would be quite. The vessel would be seemingly empty and, whilst the door leading to the cockpit at the front of the ship would be closed, even if she dared to open it, she'd find that room to be unoccupied as well. It would appear that her captor was hiding, though save for the pile of scrap in the corner of the ship's main room, there didn't seem to be anywhere that he could be hiding. Furniture was missing and panels on the walls and ceiling were stripped away, showing exposed circuitry and mechanisations. It was as if her ship had been cannibalised, from the inside, but to construct what, she couldn't tell. The real surprise would come though, when she tried to operate... well... anything.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:55 pm

The well endowed agent stirred in bed as her dreams were once more invaded and manipulated. The dreams were both violent and erotic as they changed from scene to scene, each more vivid and intense than the last. "Ooohhh..." The agent moaned softly as she began to stir but did not wake. Her breathing grew deeper and more heated as the dreams continued to assault her vulnerable mind. Hips began to twitch as if her real body was being fucked by real cocks. Heels dragged against the damp bedsheets while toes curled as pleasure rolled through entire body.

Alexandra whimpered and groaned as her head tossed and turned from side to side. Closed eyes fluttered as the dreams continued to stimulate and torment her. "N-No... Ohhhnnn... Nnnggghhh..." Drool trickled out of the corners of her moaning lips. Her hands pawed at her own breasts, stroking them as her hips began to rock forward.

After a long drawn out moan, the agent was finally awake. Her body tingled from head to toe. The room was dark and there was no sign of the alien monster that had been tormenting her. Alexandra slowly crawled out of bed. She was unsure if she was even allowed to wear clothes at this point. But, the agent looked through the drawers only to find the most revealing undergarments. It was apparent the alien was still around and expected her to wear this attire. The collar remained around her neck, the agent making no moves to remove it for fear of being punished.

The lovely agent slipped on the undergarments. Her luscious breasts were barely contained within the tight fitting bra as every step caused them to jiggle and sway enticingly. Stepping out of the bedroom, Alexandra saw that her ship had been practically scrapped from the inside. Exposed circuitry was everywhere. Thankfully, the floor was still safe to walk on.

"Umm... Hello?" she called out, confused by how much things had changed. Not only that, there was no sign of the alien. She knew the monster was still here, she could never be so lucky. If this was another game, Alexandra was expected to play along else this would never end. The agent went to the front of the ship where the main controls were. She tried to see if she could bring up a console to see where the ship was heading and how long it would take to reach their destination. Beyond that, she could also try and figure out the extent her ship had been damaged so far.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next