View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Problem (for Alex and Diva) 

Post Re: Problem (for Alex and Diva)
Goro had Desire read the current time stamp on the corner of the datapad. “She will be fine now. Her time with the Adda is already at an end.” Focusing in on the remainder of his work Goro left it at that. For a while longer he had worked, that time stamp changing noting that it was connected to some sort of time keeping device such as being synced up with the ship's internal clock.

Three of the Adda techs with masks arrived. Each had some sort of recording device setting up in various portions of the room to provide different camera angels for something. Once they were set up and Goro had finished going over the last log entry having Alex make a few mundane notes he retracted that leash of slime.

“It is about time we get started. Now I have created a special serum where a harem can be controlled not in the typical sense with slave collars but rather with need. With want were slaves will not attempt to escape. No chains will be needed, just the use of one simple controller.

“There are some precautions that need to be taken but with these controllers you won't even have to worry much about the ADD. Slaves will refrain from escaping and even if they do they'll need, want and crave to get to their controllers like so.”

A tendril of slime wrapped about Desire's breast, squeezing it, promoting that scent as cameramen zoomed in on the effects of the chained squirming slaves. They were overcome quicker than the slaves in the past, nipples and clits hardened, their flowers moistened and they moaned and wailed in need.

Goro was making some sort of video, a pitch to one or more buyers. He did not say though he went on. “Just a simple scent causes such need as you have witnessed. Highly addictive. As you can see the controller is greatly effected being at the center of this scent. In essence you brake the controller with a few simple actions and the rest can be controlled with ease.”

Adda soldiers stepped in to relieve the slaves. The film was still being recorded though Goro was finished with it moving onto Desire. A tendril of slime reaching down between her thighs rubbing back and forth while slimy hands grasped and played with those large breasts, hands forming mouths that sucked on and tugged those nipples.

“How do you like the improved musk?”

Kray grinned down at Enema. “Alright. I'll stop,” he turned that vibrator off and pulled it out of her. He even left for a bit. The drug still in effect though there had been nothing promoting that need. When he left it was with Desire's collar.

Sometime later Enema would feel the effects rushing through her as that collar had to have been placed back on her lover while she was being tended too by Goro. There had been no mistaking that sensation of touch, that slimy feeling that ran over her chest or sawed between her thighs.

She could taste slime in her mouth, feel slime pressing vigorously inside her. But despite the arousal she felt, the pleasures, the drugs flowing through her veins prevented her from reaching that edge regardless of how many times Alex achieved bliss.

The drugs only worked one way given what she could feel from the agent. The agent would feel no additional affect from the knight other than a constant aching for what she was denied.

Kray returned with a machine set on wheels that he moved closer to the edge of the bed at her feet. It was a simple piston, a dildo attached to a pole that would press in and out of her when the machine was turned on. He did not turn on the machine leaving that dildo pressed against her wetness, threatening to penetrate her and offer her relief only thing was that the drugs wouldn't allow her to achieve that state until they wore off.

“This toy is a special toy. That dildo can ejaculate once before needing to be filled up again. I placed the antidote for the drugs inside it but there is a catch. Well two. The machine is not on and there's no telling how long before the dildo releases the fluids stored within. Sex toys, you got to love them. Sometimes they go off pretty quick and others can take a while. These were designed to help increase stamina so I think they'll take a while especially since you are so limited.

[color=#4040FF]“When Desire gets back perhaps she will help you but something tells me she'll be busy for a bit. What do you think?”

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Diva screamed in pain mixed pleasure, her body swaying along the bed, her hips shaking as Kray cruelly rocked that rumbling toy wand into her throbbing and drolling sloppy wet sex before giving her one last full thrust. DIva swore Kray pressed so hard that he bottomed out at the entrance of her womb before he withdrew the toy with a sloppy wet -POP- as he discarded it to the floor where it splattered as it hit the carpet, having been coated in the knights juices from hours of continues use as Diva was finally given peace. 'Ah...AGh..." Diva gasped and cried as her body continued to spasm and her eyes fluttered with a burning need. Her body begging to cumm, yet her mind stopping her as Kray would watch her struggle with his internal conflict yet eventually his formerly betrothed would calm and collapse ageist the ravaged bed where she heavily gasped and panted for breath.

"p-please....p-please..." Diva or Enema said under her own heavy breaths, begging for something, however she never got the words out before Kray departed and left her bound to the bed and denied release thanks to the drug he injected into her system as Enema was forced to endure the cocktail of drugs swirling in her blood stream, one denied her release, while the other ramped up her pleasure and need for sex. A cruel combination that was driving her slowly insane, however this was only the beginning of Krays cruelty. While the evil man was gone Diva was given only brief moments of lucidity as she weakly looked around the room, pulled ageist her binds, however she had no time to truly rest as she felt the sudden jolt of sensations hit her all at once as that evil collar was switched back on. AHHH!!!! AHHH!!!!! N-NOOO!!!! NO!!!!" Diva screamed in defeat as she felt the phantom sensation of that unmistakable slime like feeling cascading down her nude body, swirling, licking, lashing, and touching her most sensitive of places, or was it Desires sensitive places? She could not tell anymore as her sense of pleasure was always overrided by Desire, Goros favorite as well as the Addas favorite, while Enema was less then a slave in there eyes..... she was nothing but a cum dumpster to beat on while waiting to fuck something else that didnt anger them....

Kray would return to find Diva on the bed crying out in pleasure, her body arching deeply and shaking, her hips swaying and her legs and arms flailing rattling her chains as she was in a world of horrific bliss. AH!!!P-PLEASE!! P-PLEASE!!! L-LET ME!!!!" The slave cried, it was hard to tell who she was anymore, Diva... or Enema. Diva was strong and willful, while Enema was less then a lewd timid slave.... total opposites, however where she was now was somewhere in between submission and resistance as she was too far gone at this moment, her suffering overwhelming as all she felt was Desire. She didn't even hear Krays words as he returned and began to set up his device, she only noticed his approach when that toy was pressed ageist her sex forcing her to glare downwards with a panicked expression on her cute sexually changed flushed red face as she looked longingly into Krays eyes. "P-PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! LET ME COME!!! I-I NEED TO COME!!! H-HELP ME PLEASE!!! I-IT HURTS!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!!" she cried tears of need as she struggled to shift and thrust her hips, struggling to get the dildo inside of her so she could get the antidote, or simply fuck it as it was a sight to behold, the once powerful ospoden knight Diva now reduced to little more then a begging cock sleeve with a lewd body and broken mind.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm

The busty human woman read the time stamps out loud as commanded. She simply nodded at the reassurance that Enema was safe now. Recording devices were brought in, making Desire shift as she was exposed in front of cameras. She never really considered being recorded before. Her previous abduction may have been recorded as well. But, this was the first time that it was so obvious that she was being recorded. Her naked form was exposed as the woman brought an arm up to cover her huge swollen jugs. She looked away as heat flushed her cheeks.

Goro explained to his audience his newest form of control over slaves. Desire was the main attraction as a tendril wrapped around her breast and squeezed hard. "Ahhhnnn!" Immediately, her body arched and tensed. Rippling waves of heat ran across the large tender mound. Scent filled the air, infusing her and the other slaves with the alluring musk. "Ohhh..." The effects hit the agent like a bat between the eyes. She was already panting in heat as her breasts firmed and her nipples stood at full attention. The cameras showed the lost expression on Desire's face. A hand went up and cupped and squeezed the other breast while the other went down between her thighs. Her insides were already quaking as juices soaked over her curling fingers. She ached with need and could not resist seeking relief.

The recording finished and more tendrils joined in. "Uhhnnn!" Her body shuddered as mouths sucked and slurped on her long engorged teats. A tendril slid across her slit, causing her hips to jolt. It sawed over her clitoris, sending electric bliss straight up her spine. "Ohhhhh... Masterrrr... I need... I need... Mph..." She sucked on the tendril thrusting into her throat. Her body shuddered as the collar snapped around her neck, infusing her with all the need her lover had right this moment. Muffled squeals sound from the woman's throat as she crawled towards Goro. She tried to climb on top of the huge mound of green ooze, hips bucking against the tendrils and cocks the monster had to offer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Kray had no shortage of cruelty leaving Diva like that. Nor did he assist her with that antidote that was so close at hand. Meanwhile, by the feel alone she could tell that her lover was being thoroughly entertained feeling the spire of slime that Alex climbed up intimately as it launched inside her.

A tendril of slime creeping along that ass crack then finding her back door hurried inside in counter rhythm. Her throat filled and pumped while hands suckled at her nipples. All the while Diva was unable to cum. Furthermore Alex was returned to the room spent and thus unable to assist her from the floor she was deposited upon.

That scent waifing up from her chest purely intoxicating. Try as she might she was only able to rub against that dildo. Her only hope was that by rubbing the tip enough it would explode and grant her the ability to get some relief.

Before she had been able too Kray returned cheeking on the unconscious Alex, then Diva running a hand down her chest. “Should I turn it on for you seeing that your friend can't?”

It didn't matter. Kray wouldn't do that at all only wanting Diva to express her suffering. Right now she was too much of a mess to bother with. He left her again and she had to endure until Alex was back up. She would feel the knight's need and would feel her pleasure as well when using that device if she used it at all or use more direct methods.

After being thoroughly fucked by Goro feeling Diva's pleasure feed back to her was tough to endure. Those drugs were long lasting but when the antidote was finally coax from that dildo an intense orgasm followed . It was as if a kink in a hose was finally undone allowing for all the built up water to escape.

After experiencing such bliss neither would have been able to do much but nothing had been expected of them so that was a plus. Slaves fitted with masks would come into the room cleaning and giving the pair food. Likely the pair had to be taken to get IV's and had more time to rest while being treated at the medical bay.

Then they were cleaned up returned to the room finding that even the mattress had been changed. Fortunately neither had been man handled by the Adda or taken advantage of, possibly by orders. Returned to the room they had been left to entertain themselves or even use the various entertainment devices here. Music, movies, even a computer.

The room was unlocked but there was a guard outside the room that wanted nothing to do with them oddly. They had been left alone until Goro had sent for them, guards bringing them to Goro who had been moving among some of his slaves. Kray was in attendance, grinning as he looked over.

“Use her. Her. And her.” The three selected slaves were pulled away while the others were shuffled out. Goro turned his attention to the two. An Adda seized Diva so that Kray could inject her with that drug again. Another grabbed Alex while Goro began by a simple tease on Diva stroking along her cheek, then curling a hand against her breast then gazed toward Alex for an effect.

“The drug only works on Ospodens? It would have promise with humans but I am no chemist nor willing to invest all the time and money in developing something similar. Regardless of what I do she will not come?”

“She will not unless subjected to the antidote.”

“What about her? Will she?”

“Probably. I'm not sure how the collars work precisely but since the drugs won't affect her I don't see that as an impairment.”

“Well then. Let's find out.”

Both women would feel a tendril rub against their neither region, though only Diva felt the real thing at least for now.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:28 am

Diva struggled and cried as all she felt was pleasure surging up into her. The phantom sensations driving her mad with need and desire, however the drug denied her the release she begged for as maddening hours and hours passed leaving her struggling and begging for the release that never came as the poor slave was left shackled to the filthily bed. Even as the phantom touches and fucking stopped and Alexandria was lugged in to the chamber and dumped on the floor Diva was left suffering with the smell of the powerful scent and that toy just outside her reach. Kray would return to find her struggling to fuck the toy, her hips jolting, her body struggling to get down on it however her arms made her unable to do so. Diva was sexually mad at this point as she was seeking release, sensation, the drugs over whelming her senses but leaving her empty all night long.

When Desire woke up then she relied on her lover to do somthing... anything! Enema begged and pleaded, asking for it in ways that would be considered degrading and lewd for such a proud noble knight, however she didnt care anymore Diva was gone and Enema wanted to cumm! The slave could be heard inside the room begging to be fuck, pleaded to be fuck, she wanted the dildo inside of her, thrusted deeply into her, she didn't even care if Desire broke her pussy with the thick toy, she just wanted to cum so bad and when she finilly did Desire was rewarded with the sights, sounds, and the sensation of Enema releasing all of her pent up orgasmic bliss in one massive rush. It was like a bucket was poured off the side of the bed as Enema arched back in her restraints and came for a full minute straight, likely the hardest orgasm in the knights young life as the bed was drenched with her nectar dripping down the sheets and pooling on the floor as Enema collapsed into the filthy sheets gasping heavily before she blacked out from the physical strain...

The next couple days were a blur, Enema was to out of it to understand what was happening as she was mentally and physically drained, her body shuttering at who ever touched her, however she maintained what was a blank and lost expression on flushed features, glossy eyes, exhausted due to brutal rape and endless fucking torture. It was a miracle he was still alive thanks to some of the things theses the monsters on this ship forced her through, however it was clear that after all this time Enema was starting to ware out, fortunately they let the pair rest when they could, however that was short at best.

Taken to Goro eventually Enema had to be dragged, almost carried. Krays last playtime did a number on her body and mind as Enema was hauled in by Adda who held the naked and exhausted slave up by her arms in Goros presence, her head hanging low as she gasped and breathed heavily and weakly. The drugs still forcing her heart to race, her skin to tingle, as even the air touching her skin was enough to make her wet, yet what suddenly set her off was the needle that was plunged into her neck as a Adda took her by the hair and pulled her head to the side. AGHH!Aghh!" Enema cried as she rolled her head back along her shoulders once the Adda released her soft violet hair before Enema's eyes shot open in shock as her breast was taken into one of Krays hands. Her body shaking as Kray curled his fingers round her sore heavy breast, feeling its weight, its swollen desire to be touched as Enema cried as she felt her hard nipple drag long his palm, that was befor she jumped for a new reason as a tendril was found rubbing up ageist her from below, teasing and toying with her gently. Ah! AH!!!" Enema cried, her moans sound almost animal like as afther days of endless torture Enema was starting to loose all senses of self.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:06 am

Desire gurgled out groans as her body shuddered and spasmed violently on top of the green slime. The knight was tormented with the sensations of her partner cumming again and again while being denied her own bliss.Tendrils filled the human woman over and over again. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as the woman squealed in orgasmic glee until finally her body succumbed.

The agent's exhausted form was dragged into the same chamber as Diva. She was unceremoniously discarded onto the floor before the bound and drugged knight. Desire's swollen globes rose and fell with soft shuddering breaths. The room was filled with her newly upgraded scent. Kray dropped by to check on Alexandra. His hands stroked over those tender breasts, causing the woman to moan and arch her body even when unconscious. He could see why she was the favorite.

When Desire began to stir, she could hear Enema begging for her to wake up and fuck her desperate partner. The stench of the musk had the agent already aching all over as she weakly sat up on her knees. Glassy eyes looked at the bound Ospoden and the dildo she was rubbing against. With a weak groan, Desire crawled to her lover and took the toy in hand. "Ahhnnn!" She cried out as she felt the dildo enter her lover through their collars. It felt like she was fucking herself as much as her partner. She could feel the tension that was driving the knight insane welling up inside her. She grew more frantic, thrusting harder and faster until the device released the antidote into the woman.

The human's own tender insides shuddered in orgasm only to be overwhelmed by the raw bliss unleashed from Enema. The two women were spasming on the soaked sheets, foaming in the mouths as their orgasms echoed near endlessly through each other. By the time it ended, neither women stirred. Slaves entered to clean them up and stick them with IV's to ensure they did not die from exhaustion. The next few days were uneventful. Neither women did more than groan softly. Neither tried to check the door or even consider getting up. Desire woke briefly from pain and discomfort only to stroke her mountainous globes enough to smell that wondrous aroma once more. Her arms would fall limp once more as she would fall back to sleep soon after.

When they were finally retrieved, every muscle in Desire's body was sore and ached painfully. It was like recovering from a marathon. But, she did not resist as she dragged with her partner before their Master. "Ahh!" She felt the sting of the needle in the knight's neck followed by the pleasing aches of Goro and Kray teaming up on the alien woman. Desire was held in place just like her lover. She could not move her arms as she felt those skilled hands heft and stroke Enema's swollen breasts. Both women had been stimulated and fucked so much that even the pleasure made them hurt a bit. "Ooohhhh..." Desire's head reared back as she felt the tingling pins and needles of pleasure and pain echo within her own luscious globes. Her hips rocked against the unseen tendril as the musk was already being produced. Even if it was not direct stimulation, her breasts were easily tricked into producing the wondrous stench that they have grown to need more than anything.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:38 am

Kray played dumb. He knew very well what would happen already using that drug on the knight. Goro had no making Desire cum the other night while he had his own fun. For now he kept that information to himself.

Try as he might Diva wouldn't cum. Alex would and he watched Goro at work. Occasionally he glanced back to Alex, the Adda guard holding her arms the only thing keeping her on her feet as Goro had fun with Diva.

A tendril of slime against her slit, a hand grasping a breast. Goro could smell the excitement leaving Desire. He looked over to the agent, pausing from his work on the knight as he cast a grin at her.

“Right. I didn't mention that about those improvements. In a way I improved on the earlier design. When you get aroused you'll produce the scent. In a way it's like a part of me will always be with you triggered by your own arousal.”

He turned away going back to what he was doing. A guard kept Diva upright as Goro played with her. One hand transforming into a cock that he buried between her lips. A cock tendril stretched from his mass taking her pussy, pumping into her frantically. The guard holding her grew hard against all the vigorous movement with her body rubbing up against him.

He even gripped her tighter, claws cutting into her arms as he tried to hold her still. The scent increased as this went on, either by Goro or Desire it did not matter. The abuse continued until Alex felt her first orgasm.

Goro drew away from the flustered knight waving his hand as if to signal something as he turned his attention back to Alex. Adda guards and Kray left with Diva. Other Adda remained present awaiting further orders.

The Adda were all too happy feeding their seed to the agent in order to restore some of that lost fatigue. All while Goro watched. He and the Adda felt her up promoting more of that musk and feeding her arousal. Goro seemed interested in how she would respond even once getting on a com and asking Kray for the effects on Diva.

Alex would have to endure whatever they were doing to Diva as well. She would taste Adda seed even when not sucking cock. It was clear that Diva was being reinvigorated in the same way. But she would not be able to release. The cum helped her a little but not much in the grand scheme of things. All that would ultimately be that drug.

In addition she would still feel what was happening to her partner and while it went both ways at least Alex would feel the full impact and allowed to unleash herself.

Diva was chained down to a cold floor by Kray who smirked down at her. He dropped that familiar dildo that contained the antidote within it well out of her reach.

“Can't reach it? If only you had telekinetic powers. Oh well.” He gestured to the Adda who filed out as he turned around to depart with them. The Adda eager to join in on what Desire was doing.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

All Diva knew for the coming moments was pure agony as she felt the tendrils press into her, surge into her core and ravager her insides with the sickly green slime but try as Goro might the knight would not cum, however it was clear that the broken slave wanted nothing more then to taste release as she sobbed and cried in the grips of numerous Adda male as Goro went to work on her, fucking the poor ospoden silly with his tendrils and gooey mass to the point Diva was blank and flushed in the face, droll dribbling from her lips as she was practically shattered into sex crazed oblivion by the time Goro was finished having is fun with her aching and over stimulated body.

However having the tendrils wreched free from her battered, beaten, and bruised body did express how she was incapable of cumming, it didn't take long to notice that the knight had finally lost her mind as it took the guards holding her up to just to keep her from collapsing to the floor as even in their arms she was convulsing and shaking, her body in a ravaged loop of pleasure and denial as she could feel her partner release and explode into orgasmic bliss, however she was denied and locked of from her own release. It was maddening and hard to take for long as the knight quaked and quivered, her body tingling all over as she felt the fire in her core want to erupt but the drug... the drug forced her to cling to the razors edge as mentally and physically the effect was clear as Goro would watch the knights eyes roll the the back of her head as she swayed and swooned in the guards grip, her legs weakly flailing agiest the floor as she almost having a pleasure induced seizure.

Diva didnt even responde to the claws cutting into her arms or the Adda pulling her hair or even biting her neck, as the knight only screamed and cried out, not even using words at this point as she sounded like a wild animal in dangerous heat before Goro waved his broken toy away as the guards and Kray all left as Diva was dragged out of the chamber by her arms.

Hauled away Diva was soon dumped into a cold filthy cell where a group of Adda were waiting for her. Diva was to out of it to fight them off as the drugged and scattered slave fell to her knees trembling in her heated insanity, gasping, panting, and groaning in pain and what was a sick blend of pleasure, her body continuing to struggle to release yet agin unable too as the Adda simply crowed around her as she was defensless to stop them as one took her by the hair and yanked her back onto his cock, impaling her ass on his meaty length as another pluged her mouth with his thick lock, violently fucking her face to the point her jaw was cracking and sore, her nose was even bleeding from blunt force as she was fucked into a concussion before erupting a massive load into her mouth that nearly drowned her with thick monstrous semen. Once that Adda was finished he tossed her to the side where another Adda was quick to scoop Diva up and begin his own race to quickly fill her with his seed. This sick game went on for a short time as Diva's body was too abused to even realize it was happening anymore as she was feed the Adda's protean and later chained to the floor where Kray would admire the sight of a broken knight whos face was blank and lifeless like a doll, his torture finally catching up to her.

In her state Diva gasped for breath, her body still feeling the phantom stimuli of Goro going to town on her love, even the echos of the Adda's rough play time was still reverberating across her body as she was forced to contain and bottle up every ounce of pleasure that was fucked into her... and the only add to her suffering Diva was soon left alone, trashing and pawing at the floor, her chains ratting in her cell as she struggled ageist the tide of pleasure drowning her even as Desire was having the time of her life.... the only pain she felt was that of the rough fucking earlier before Diva was tossed aside like a broken and well used toy.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:08 am

"Ahhnnn... Hahhhnnn!" The agent could only moan as her hips bucked against the phantom sensations that assaulted her very being. Cumming brought things to the next phase as the two were separated once more. Desire was left with multiple Adda guards, all eager to fill their favorite cock sleeve.

Pain throbbed all over the agent's shuddering form. They were tormenting Enema again. But, Desire could not even think a coherent thought. A rough squeeze of her large breasts sent endless blissful sensations rippling throughout her heavy globes and into her chest. Her long thick nipples sent jolts of lust down into her already quivering core. Her throat was stuffed with Adda cock while the others began fucking and stimulating her in more ways.

Goro watched as the agent was destroyed by the Adda, the collar, and her own needy and altered body. The drugged Ospoden was being fucked and ravaged, driving the poor alien woman insane with need while all those sensations fed directly into her human partner. Desire felt like she was always on the verge of cumming even as she came around each thrust of the scaled dick inside her. Each orgasm drained her but her body continued to feel on edge, making it easy for the next spark of stimulation to send her tumbling back down into another sexual abyss.

Desire was foaming at the mouth as she came again and again. She could not even feel the pain her partner felt anymore. Each wave of bliss drowned her psyche further and further until her mind devoid of anything but this feeling of endless pleasure. Her eyes were glassed over and fluttering. She swallowed a hot load only to feel a tug on her long red hair, guiding the nearly comatose woman towards another juicy cock. Her lips part, sucking on it weakly as the other beasts continued to fuck and stimulate her.

The tension only grew the more she came and her partner was denied by the drug. The Adda took turns trying to make Desire cum harder and more often. She came around the thrusting dicks. She came from swallowing their seed. She came when her nipples, breasts, and clitoris were pinches and squeezed. What breaths she managed to take between gulps of thick gooey seed were soaking in the stench of Goro and her own potent musk. Her hips rose and fell and bucked with what strength she could before she came again and again only to be restored by another load full of alien seed. Hands weakly gripped other cocks, stroking them to prepare them for another round. Her life had become nothing but an never ending orgasm that was driving her to utter madness.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 am

The dildo was left out of Diva's reach. Every now and again Kray would return injecting her with the latest dose of the drug. On one such occasion slaves came in to wash her down with sponges since the Adda often took certain liberties.

For now Diva was being starved kept needing. Kray would stop by to gloat. Sometimes he would touch a firm breast or circle her clit with a finger before injecting her again and leaving her.

Meanwhile Desire was pleasured to the point that she could no longer continue. Left where she fell more or less she would feel that constant yearning upon waking, which in turn caused her to generate her own scent which only lead to a repeat of things to come. Sometimes Goro was there. Other times he was not.

It took a while for them to catch on to the vicious cycle but when they had Desire was given a break, her collar removed with her being cleaned up and even given simple, though skimpy attire that showed off her wares.

Assigned a different room and her own guard to fetch her things or to play with when the need struck it was far easier to deal with a single Adda then a group of them. While she rested Diva was fed more of that drug constantly denied release for what seemed like an eternity.

“You're useless to the Master. No relevant information about the Hand of Malice he only keeps you around because of Desire. Haven't you picked up on the fact that he hasn't been around for so long. He's honestly considering giving you to me.

“Wouldn't you just love that? Only I can make you cum you whore. Ask nicely and I just might allow you to do so.”

Desire was brought to the lab again after her long bout of rest. It was a standard check up seeing how things had been going with her improvements before she was lead away to a room, sat before a rectangular table with her right hand shackled to it.

Before long a visitor would arrive, a huge alien almost twice her size that resembled a cougar. He gazed at her before approaching. Eyes narrowed for a moment then he rounded the table wasting no time in grabbing her from behind squeezing her breasts together in an effort to promote that scent.

“So you are the one on the video. This scent is alluring, like a honey. I wonder if there is any taste to it.”

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:27 am

As a prisoner Diva had no way to resist the sensations befalling her body as she was left sprawled out in the cold dank cell screaming and writhing in pleasurable agony as she felt everything that her lover felt. The collar connecting their senses, their feelings, emotions, even their hear beats, everything was doubled and enhanced one thunderhead fold, the only difference was that Desire could get off but Diva or was it Enema now was stuck in a endless cycle of build up and denial as her sex was dreching wet, the floor below her pooling with her slick sexual juices as Diva tugged and thrashed agiest her bonds begging to cumm, however no such help came to her. Goro found her useless, Kray and the Adda hated her and Alexandria was to far gone to even care she was not by her side. If things continued along this path the knight was going to be lucky to survive the end of the week. Either she was going to be dumped onto Kray, who would likly torture her to death in a matter of hours, given to the Adda as a chew toy, or simply fucked and beaten out of an airlock and left to suffocate out int he void of space.... or worse, it was hard to say at this point as Goro and his goons only seemed to enjoy watching her suffer...

Fortunately when Alexandria passed out Diva was given a brief moment of rest, her body visibly shaking from pent up need as she even foamed at the mouth, needing help, anything as she weakly spammed and pulled ageist her bonds in a half drunk and confused haze. However this rest was brief as Kray would frequent her cell, re inject the drug and begin the torture all over agin by teasing her with a filthy dildo he left on the floor, using it to fuck her for hours until he was notified that Desire had regained conciousness only to leave Diva alone once agin as Adda restarted the endless gangbang on her lover and restarting the process all over.

It was likely nine or ten fuckings later when Kray returned to find Diva still on the floor, flapping her limps in odd and confusing ways as she was pawing at the floor writhing as a jumbled mass of heated flesh and hyper sensitive nerves. The knights mind once again shattered under the weight of this new torture and ground into a fine dust and scattered to the winds as Kray would find that she wasn't even using words anymore, instead Diva was mumbling between gasps that the phantom fucking forced out of her with the same blank and doll like expression on her face she had hours befor. Even speaking to her yielded no response, she didnt even look in the mans direction as she was still shivering and quaking on the floor splashing in the gathered pool of her collected sexual juices and mixed water that slaves used to clean her with as at this point Diva was being use as an example for why slaves should behave......

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:19 am

Desire was eventually cleaned and dragged to her own room with one lucky guard to keep her company. The collar was removed which at least removed the endless tension. But, now she had no connection to her partner. She moaned in her sleep, the skimpy attire made her appear more naked rather than clothed. Her body reacted to the strokes of the guard's rough hands much to the alien's delight. The mask ensured he would not be affected by the musk that Desire's body produced. By the time Desire woke up, her body ached. Her breasts throbbed and her inner thighs were soaked. The agent's body was no longer fighting for her but against her and every alien on the ship knew of her weakness.

The hands never stopped stroking her even when she was eating, keeping her wanton and needy. Words in the Adda language were said and she was expected to respond in kind. What little attire she had was soon on the floor as she was ordered to wrap her breasts around the guard's scaled meat. Even the primitive Adda knew that Desire could not resist their commands. A pinch here, a stroke there and the woman melted in their grasp, her body eager to comply.

But, rest would come between rounds with the guard. Desire was eventually taken to the labs to be checked once more. Her breasts ached and tingled. Her cheeks were flushed as she panted softly. The cool air of the ship did little to soothe the agent's endless need and sensitive body. She had been fucked and stimulated so much it felt like every part of her body was even more sensitive than before. Thankfully, the tech behaved and she was taken away to another room. Shackled, there was nothing the agent could do but wait.

The wait was not long before a tall giant alien male entered. Desire shrank away from the feline's gaze. "Ahhhnnn!" Her body shuddered in his large hands as they squeezed her mountainous globes. Eyes fluttered as the agent's mouth hung open in awe. Juices were already dripping out of her quivering sex. One squeeze and she felt like she would melt in this creature's grasp. She leaned back against the creature's broad chest, eyes falling half mast. Her body and mind knew the routine by now, there was no fighting what she was anymore.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 pm

When Kray discovered that Diva was unresponsive more or less he had to rethink what he was doing. Denial worked a little too well but he had not been willing to abandon his tactic just yet. Instead he changed it, allowing the Adda back at her.

Of course they offered no relief in the end though their seed did invigorate her making her have to endure the effects of that drug. Always on the precipice of cumming yet nothing taking the edge off. She was allowed to catch her breath when the drugs weren't reintroduced to her system but that did little in quelling the ache that was already established.

During these periods she could have came had she not been restrained or the Adda tended to her then. They didn't. Kray would come along, give her an injection and let her suffer. The times between injections lengthened.

She was now sprayed down with cold water made to lay there in need covered by droplets and surrounded by puddles. It all started again, Kray was patient crouched beside her during her latest injection.

“All that pride won't deliver you to an orgasm. Nor does it seem that the Adda are capable of doing so. Do you wish to cum?” He did not expect much of an answer, simply grinning at her before he prepared to go.

While Enema was suffering through all that the paws of that feline had been all over Desire. Pressing into her breast generating that musk he leaned over her shoulder inhaling sharply before licking her neck. A moment later her clothes were shredded by a claw one that scrapped against her bare back.

He was purring, that musk affecting him. Turning her to face him he began licking and sucking at one of her breasts after ridding her of any undergarments. A finger pressed against her clit circling it again and again.

Then he pulled away from her, spun her around to face the table again then pushed her down over it. A hand slapped her ass, fingers running against the slit of her sex while he got himself out of his pants. The musk apparently affecting him to some degree though it was tough to gauge how much so since it affected her as well clouding her own senses.

Shackled to that table the feline didn't waste much time in pressing his rod against her. It had girth and length, a hand spread her pussy lips apart as he pushed inside her with a growl. A few quick pumps followed before he ruptured inside her all to eager. Yet that hardness remained inside her for a few minutes before moving again with even more vigor than before.

Again he painted the insides of her body rather quickly but did not pull away, waited and repeated the matter all over again.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 am

The slaved knight was more or less unresponsive after only a couple days of this torture. Constantly fucked and deprived of release left her mind blank, her body puddy in the hands of numerous that kray let have at her. The Adda Kray allowed to take her simply fucked a husk of a person, a doll as Diva in the ordeal only cried groans of pain and forced pleasure as she weakly floundered around on hte floor with her limbs bound to each side. Diva foamed at the mouth when Adda were not busy fucking her face as her eyes remained blank and dazed, glazed over as she trembled with each touch, pet, rubb, and slap as the cruelty simply went on and one and a on and she was continued to be denied even when shew as discontented from her lover.

Cold frigid water was used to wake her however this didnt seem to snap her back to realilty as her eyes simply darted open and she went back to gasing and groaning agin, her arms flailing as her hips and legs twitched. It was almost like she was seizing at times as it was hard to bring her back to lucidity after what has been done after countless hours of hellish torture. Kray returned to inject the latest dose as he found her in the same state as when he left her. The knight was broke, Diva not even Enema remained at this point, what was left was a shattered husk of a broken sex doll deprived of the only thing left in her crumbled mind.

mghmmhuhmgmmm..." The sexualy heated lump of flesh once known as Diva groaned as Kray spoke. Her body shivering as he injected her directly into her clit befor once agin preparing to go. Diva's body only trembling and spasming as she didnt even look at him, much less watch him leave.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:13 am

Desire's attire fell to the floor, nothing more than tattered shreds. Sharp gasps escaped the aroused woman as the feline monster's rough tongue dragged across her long throbbing peaks. The beast's purrs rippled through her swollen globes, adding to the wondrous sensations the agent was experiencing. The light jingle of metal was barely heard over all the groans, Desire's wrist tugging at the shackle that keeps her bound to the table.

"Uhhnn... A-Ahhnn..." The creature's finger pressed against the throbbing pearl, every stroke sent pure bliss surging up into the woman's hungry core. Desire could not control herself. Her hips rocked against the monster's hand while what remained off her attire was removed. Her inner thighs were already soaked. Every breath filled her lungs with the ever potent musk, drowning the agent's senses in endless lust.

Breasts mashed against the cool surface of the table. The beast had bent the redhead over and was already preparing for the main course. "Aaahhh!" Desire's netherlips were spread wide open as the thick trunk of the feline alien male pushed inside. The agent's insides were shuddering as drool escaped moaning lips. Eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. The constant sex and drugs made her melt before the molten rod that invaded her depths. The beast pushed deeper before pumping those hips. Desire's inner walls were searing with hot erotic agony. She gasped and moaned as the table rocked beneath her. She could feel every throb of the swelling member inside her until...

"Oooouuuuggggghhhh!" Hot alien seed filled her womb. The sensations that rushed through her quivering lower belly and into her core sent the ADD agent spiraling into her own orgasm. Before the woman could even come down from her orgasmic high, the beast was already thrusting again. His member had not soften or shrunk at all. It pulsed and throbbed inside the agent until another load and another blew into the shuddering woman's lovely body. The monster thrust through her orgasms, sending her falling into another before another hot load sent her through another and another. The agent's tongue rolled out of her gaping mouth, her body sliding back and forth across the table as the relentless beast continued to fill her swelling womb with more of its thick molten seed.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next