View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Problem (for Alex and Diva) 

Post Re: Problem (for Alex and Diva)
The bracelets reminded them that they were still active given the purple light that had been admitting from them. There had been none of that scent to quell Alex's eventual craving but she was fortunate, at least for the time being. A few times when the guards came she was injected with that serum saving her from those effects.

It was unclear what Goro's plans were. Nor were they mistreated. Several of the other slaves weren't so lucky being pulled from that room while struggling feebly. When it came to there turn it had been for another reason all together. Pull out of that room they were made to clean particular sections of this base or ship. There were no clues as to which and most of the spots they were made to clean had been areas were the Adda had some fun with the other slaves.

Work had been uninterrupted for the most part. Sometimes they would take them off to medical. Alex's breasts injected time and again with a green fluid and Diva's injected with an amber one. More then once they took some blood work from Diva but it wasn't clear what they were doing to her.

Then after a time the injections ceased. No more serum came for Alex allowing the withdrawal symptoms to grow. Before long the others would be effected, at best they could try to slow it down or even try the showers to get some relief. But those pangs would grow, the temptation for some relief from the scent she produced had been strong.

Even the Adda guards that arrived ignored them for the most part. However, when seeing Alex withdrawing they ceased their plans in removing any of the slaves from the room leaving them all here.

“Is she alright?” A concerned slave asked. Most still kept away from them and this one too had that same scared look in her eyes casting her gaze from them to the door that the Adda just departed through.

Diva began to feel those symptoms as well. In her case the effects had been a bit different. She had not been hooked on that scent yet, Alex's own did not have such a property. But she felt the same discomforts from Alex's mind too. The slave looked between them powerless to do a thing for them.

The guards would not respond and it would be only a matter of time before one or the other produced some of that well needed scent and when they had both would be surprised. That scent was stronger now. In no ways did it match the full musk that Goro could produce yet provided them with a jolt of what they both needed. At the same time it would not be long before the others had been effected.

The closest slave's eyes transformed from fear to lust as she gazed at the two. She tried to fight it and yet that was impossible made clear by some of the others closing in or even parring up with one another as the musk wasn't directed against anyone specific.

One of the slaves groped Alex's chest promoting more of that musk. Another moved in behind Diva attempting to catch her in a full nelson so that a third could move in to paw at her chest. The slaves were braking down as Alex had thought. Had Goro been experimenting with that serum to clear the heads of the slaves if needed or if any got addicted to his own scent? He wouldn't need to worry so much about addicting potential slaves, or perhaps the aim was to addict them with their master's being provided with the means of quelling that addiction and thus limiting the means of escape. It was all just speculation at this point and the two of them had other things to worry about at the moment.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:05 am

It was hard to concentrate when the knight felt everything her partner did. The aching of her breasts, the rubbing of her clit, the tingling of her skin on top of her own. The sensations made it hard to focus on the now as Alexandria would notice the bright blush on her face as Diva held her hand so tightly and struggled to coup with the sexual hightness of everything around her. Even breathing was making her warm, or was it Alexandria's breathing.... Diva didnt know anymore, she just knew that she had to stay strong... for both their sake.

"A-Alexandria.... please... calm your self..." Diva said as her own breath began to grow ragged as Alexandria got more and more aroused. "Y-you need to maintain control.... if you lose it... then I will as well..." Diva repeated as she held her lovers hand and sighed softly, taking a deep breath for the both of them. "I'm aware.... but we c-cant... we cant give up.... stay strong with me..." Diva said, gracing her partner with a kind smile befor she sat down at Alexandria's side. Holding the agents hand as she did her best to calm the agent while at the same time her self befor the Adda returned and took them away.

Alexandria was given another injection into her breasts, Diva knew because her nipples began to sting out of nowhere, only to be washed over by a odd sensation of pleasure befor also getting a shot of serum, Diva feeling the soothing warmth it provided her lover befor she got a couple injections of her own. Diva had no clue what they shot her with, amber liquid, however she was left with the nervous curiosity befor they put the pair to work cleaning various areas where groups of Adda had played. The pair were normally greeted by the sight of a single passed out slave unconscious in a pool of alien seamen, Adda came to drag the poor girls off yet left Diva and Alexandria with the cleaning duty of mopping up the floors, walls, even ceilings. The Adda were messy Diva soon came to find out as she helped Alexandria clean up after several "games". Their work was luckily uninterrupted by guards who wished to play games other then the common swat on the ass or teasing pat, all things that both felt at the same time thanks to the collars they were forced to wear that linked their senses.

It was later as the pair were returned to the slave quarters did Diva notice the cycle changed, guards stopped coming to take them away or any slave for that matter as well as the injections.... it all suddenly stopped. Diva realized the situation roughly an hour or two after Alexandria's last scheduled injection never came and the knight started to notice her partners condition slowly deteriorate and thanks to the collars Diva was beginning to feel the effects of Alexandria's withdrawal symptoms as they began to surface.

"ah... Al-alexandria... w-we need to go.... t-to the shower..... the shower..." Diva pleaded as she struggled to get them both there however they never made it more then a few steps befor the needful pain began to grow and a slave asked out of concern. Hm... Y-yes... S-shes fine.... p-please.... stay back...." Diva gasped as her cheeks flushed red and her breath got ragged the more she felt Alexandria's symptoms as well as her partners scent, hitting her in the chest as the knight's sex grew moist, her breasts sore and aroused as Diva's body heated up as tho she was on fire, yet by some myrical she maintained a level of focus that pushed her to try and get her self and her partner somewhere where they could handle theses urges, the shower being the best place... they could potentially block the scent there.... however by the time Diva even thought about that it was all ready to late as that musk already had the other slaves in its cruel embrace. The slaves were already breaking down, pair together or joining in groups as the room broke into a heated sexual frenzy faster then Diva could blink as Diva was side swiped by a pair of slaves who already took Alexandria from her while others already had the knight in a hold as another moved in and began to paw at her chest forcing Diva to let out a passionate moan as it all just became to much for her to withstand as the knight was already spreading her legs and allowing slaves to molest her. "Ah! S-stop! AH!!... P-please... Um!! C-control y-your urges...." Diva struggled to plead of them even as she made not move to fight them off as Alexandria's own sense of pleasure overwhelmed her into submission.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:18 am

The Russian redhead did not resist when the guards came to her with needles. The injections seemed to soothe her cravings. Was this serum from her ship or was this something they were fabricating and testing? If it was the latter, why were they trying to produce something that would counteract Goro's influence? It was possible this was all a means to find out what exactly the serum was and create a counter agent to the counter agent. But, Alexandra was not one to think Goro thought that far ahead.

Alexandra and Diva were separated as they were taken to clean parts of the ship. At times, it was places where the Adda had their fun. Surprisingly, none of the guards attempted to take advantage of the two women dressed in maid attire. What sick games was Goro planning this time?

Light pricks of pain in her breasts revealed that Diva was being stuck with needles as well. Sure enough, Alexandra had her own turns in the medbay. She did no recognize the green fluid though it reminded her of Goro's gooey form. The tech nor the guards did anything further with the ADD agent as she returned to the shared prison.

No further visits occurred for any of the imprisoned slaves. The withdrawal symptoms soon surfaced, wracking the agent's body in agony. Every breath of the clean air felt like fire searing her lungs. Alexandra shivered and gasped as she began to sweat. Diva had seen what happened to Alexandra when she was without the serum the first time they met. Now, the alien woman was able to experience how it truly felt thanks to the evil devices around their necks.

Alexandra was not sure whose hand eventually gave in and began groping those mountainous breasts. The agent did not fight it and soon she inhaled a lungful of that heavenly musk. The potency was much stronger than ever before. Eyes crossed and rolled back as eyelids fluttered. It was like a bat between the eyes as a rush of pleasure rippled through her chest and up through her mind. Diva felt similar sensations which only echoed between the two helpless women as the other slaves began to become affected.

"Ohhhhnnnn..." The agent's body went rigid as hands squeezed to handfuls of luscious tit flesh. Speckles of drool escaping Alexandra's groaning lips as hazy eyes watched as more slaves closed in around her. She felt ghost touches across her breasts as other slaves gave attention to Diva's own firm orbs.

Alexandra was not fully clear what happened next. An orgy began right there in the main chamber of their prison. Someone's musky sex was pressed up against the agent's face while hands squeezed and played with her swollen globes. She felt lips and tongues suckling her long engorged teats, each swirl of that tongue sending shudders of pure rapture throughout the woman's quivering belly. Alexandra's hands stroked the thighs of the slave that sat on her face. Heels kicked the floor as one slave focused on licking and slurping her juicy sex between nibbles over her throbbing clit.

There was no more pain or discomfort. The more the slaves pleasured her, the more of that newly improved scent was produced. Alexandra did not know where her partner was but she felt the echos of stimulation and bliss the Ospoden woman was experiencing. The agent's own tongue slid deep inside the sex of the slave on top of her while her own sex squirted out yet another orgasm.

It was unknown how long Goro had this experiment go on. Every room was soon saturated in Alexandra's drug like pheromones. Slaves would rest when they could go no longer only for their bodies to ache the moment they woke up again. Some did not seem to care if their partner stopped as they licked and fucked anything they could get their hands on whether they were conscious or not. Being the source of the scent, majority of the slaves gravitated towards the sexy Russian woman, always ensuring those pulsing mounds were producing more of that precious scent.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 am

Both felt what the other had been feeling and this wore the pair out faster. That did not stop the slaves who had been captured by the scent. The only saving grace had been the fact that not all the slaves focused on them or had been waiting in line to get at them. Rather slaves dealt with each other or them, whoever they could get at.

Some were pushed beyond their limits as they were eaten out, scissored or worse. They kept waking and passing out just as they had. Alex's breasts became a focal point once it was discovered she generated this wonderful scent they could not get enough.

Her breasts where played with and while she feasted on a slave above her one feasted on her as well. Diva felt the same effects as one of the slaves on her went from molesting her breasts to feeding on her. Diva's words had been ignored in this frenzy.

It all came to an end hours later when the only conscious slaves had been the ones dealing with one another. Things got back to normal as that scent ended at some point when they had been unconscious. When they were woken it had been by Adda with masks. Many of the slaves had been gone and others new ones had been here cleaning up the mess.

Taken to be cleaned Alex's breasts where played with triggering her arousal again. The Adda did something a bit different this time giving Alex what she needed but ignoring Diva, shoving her away and causing that same discomfort to Diva. They may have wanted to keep her out of things failing to see how the bracelets truly worked since Alex knew they were not tech savvy for the most part. The pleasure thy gave to her was felt by Diva as well much to their frustration.

One with a grudge even slugged Diva at one stage only stopping from doing more when Alex felt the same thing. Apparently Alex had not fallen totally out of favor or they wouldn't have cared.

Finally after the pair of guards had their fun they finished cleaning them and dressed them in that maid attire again. There had still been the lingering effects of that scent when they finished but they had been left satiated for the time being. The guards left them there in the showers returning with a monitor set on a wheeled stand. Turning it on Goro's image showed up. He grinned but they noticed that his focus had not been on either of them indicating that he could not see them.

“About now Desire you should be noting that the scent you produce is stronger then before. It's not as addictive as mine in the long term, at least not yet. Sort of counter productive if it were but you'll soon see. Does Enema still wish to fight? Do you still think you can escape? I would be there in person but if I were then you'd risk addiction too. I could think of no better way then to let you experience before hand what fate is in store for you.

“But there is another game that can get you both out of this situation. Interested?”

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:59 am

Diva and Alexandria were both so horny and wrecked by the endless heat that neither could tell which way was up, only pleasure spoke to them, drove them to fuck in the same manner as the slaves who swarmed over them like hungry animals. Each one, pinching, biting, nibbling, licking, or caressing their aching bodys to the point that orgasmic release was at a constant drive as they body trmbled at the mercy of many hands. Diva felt every ghost sensation that fell over her partners body as did Alexiandria feel Divas own pleasure and shame, the pair feeding off each others own sex crazed inferno that only wore down their minds and bodies in the endless sensations that sparked the relentless gang bang. Diva swore she was being torn appart by sex crazyed hands mauling her tits... or was it Alexandrias tits? it was impossable to tell at this stage as Diva nubd went blank much like Alexandria in time as the pair felt the deepest most darkest pits of their shared esctasy.

It was unknown when the orgy ended but the pair woke eventually to the sensation of their bodies being moved as together they were hauled off to the showers were Alexandria was tossed into the arms of horny Adda and molested. Diva on the other hand was dumped onto the floor in a heep and forced to writhe and buck her naked hips on the floor moaning passionatly as she felt Alexandria pleasure wash over her. Diva cried in passion and even came if Alexandria did, however Diva only got a swift kick to the ribs once she got to loud, somthing her partner felt too much to the Addas annoyance, luckly it stopped them from abusing the knight to harshly.

Diva and Alexandria were soon cleaned and dressed in their matching uniforms however sadated for the most part, the scent still kept them on edge and in heat however that didnt stop them from quelling their needs with each other as Diva rubbed her partners thigh as she sat beside her in the shower room. Diva leaning up agiest her lover, panting heavily as her hands slowly skimmed over Alexandria's lower back and her inner thigh hiding up under the hem of her skirt as Diva found her self pressing her lips agiest the agents exposed neck and kissing up to er cheek as the needing heat got the better of her. "Uhm.. I-i'm sorry A-Alexandria... y-you smell so good...auhm..I-i cant help myself.. F-forgive me...please." Diva gasped in heat as teased her lover so gently befor guiding the agents lips to her own to share a loving kiss. Diva made no effort to stop even as the adda guard returned with the monitor and flipped on the screen. Diva didnt care at this stage, she focused on her partner as Goro would only be welcomed by the sight of Diva passionatly presing her lips Alexandria's own as the knight pulled her love closly into her warm embrace, the sensation almost like a sense of masterbation... however Alexadria woud sense the same pleasure as Diva heated her self up by playing with Alexandria's own body as Diva's lustful eyes flicked to the screen ever so often as she struggled to pay attention to Goros gloating.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:43 am

The two women fell and fell hard as they succumbed to the drug and their own mind-numbing lusts. Neither had the strength to fight back as the guards came to retrieve them. A grunt of pain from Alexandra was all it took to get the Adda to stop assaulting the Ospoden knight. That left the Adda focusing on just cleaning Diva while the others had their fun indulging Alexandra's awakened desires. Though Diva was not stimulated directly, the collars continued to feed every sensation the ADD agent experienced directly to her partner. The Adda only had to reveal their thick scaled cocks and the human woman's desires took over. Diva could feel every cock that Alexandra greedily welcomed into her throat as well as every moment her velvet walls wrapped tightly around the cock hilt inside her shuddering pussy.

With masks on, the guards did not have to worry about this new potent scent the agent produced. Diva was forced to only watch with these secondhand stimulation tormenting her. By the time the guards finished 'cleaning' the two of them, neither seemed to care about their situation anymore.

"Ohhh... Diva..." Alexandra moaned as her partner's hands roamed over the agent. She tilted her neck as eyes fluttered shut, welcoming the loving embrace of her partner while the knight felt the ghostly sensations of lips going along the alien's own neck. "N-No... Don't... Don't stop... I love you... Ohhhhh..."

The monitor rolled in revealing Goro. It was unknown what sort of feedback the monitor was getting whether it was visuals, sound, or neither. The alien monster explained what was happening and asked if the knight wanted to fight before offering an opportunity to free themselves. If there was only audio being heard, the sound of the two women passionately kissing one another between panted moans revealed one if not both answers. Alexandra did not care anymore. Eyes fluttered shut as she pushed her tongue into her lover's mouth, rubbing the heated muscle against the alien woman's. Full aching breasts pressed up against Diva's while the guards watched both women succumb to Goro's insidious drug.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:08 pm

“No?” Goro chuckled. There had to be at least audio on his end as he could hear the two. His gaze didn't quite lock onto them indicating that there was no visual or that he was having a hard time seeing. In any case the monitor was left there as they had been for some time.

The guards allowed them to play for a bit before extracting them. Both were taken to the infirmary and both had been treated with injections of the serum. More tests were run on the pair before they were set upon their duties. More cleaning, some areas were guards had taken other slaves, others more generalized cleaning.

At the end of the day they were brought back to the same room with the other slaves and the cycle repeated until Alex suffered from her withdrawals and by the end of it that scent was produced by one of them kicking off the next orgy, and the next and the next. Soon the slaves were going at Alex's breasts realizing what that scent did, that it made them feel good.

While not quite as addictive both women would find that the scent was pleasant. The cycle repeated long enough for some of the slaves to be removed from the chamber. It seemed that they could synthesize that serum as they were given injections before being made to work and any slave they needed coherent was given a shot too.

Now the guards were always wearing masks. When they were brought to the infirmary again they went through their typical tests. Instead of being sent off to work both women were stripped down and restrained on opposite walls. Only then did the guards depart leaving them with the Adda tech.

For a few minutes he looked at some numbers on a computer and checked others from the data he had been collecting. He then moved to Alex massaging those vulnerable breasts after donning a mask himself.

He did not let up either until Diva was showing signs of distress. Using his instruments he took readings of their heart rates and had to be having a hell of a time making sense out of the ospoden's. It only mattered that it had increased. But to be on the safe side he went back to playing with Alex's breasts, crossed the room and hit a button releasing Alex's restraints.

Words were muffled by the mask but he pointed towards Diva before hitting a button that brought a pair of guards back into the room that flanked the door. All three Adda had been watching Alex. None had been moving toward her, however, waiting on her.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:58 am

Drugged and hot Diva simply pressed her lips to her partners own. Passion and lust was all that drove her as she rubbed and squeezed Alexandria's thigh with one hand, mauling over a breast with the other as Diva sought to drive out the scent, seeking its blessing to grace her sense. The knight didn't care that the others watched, she didn't care that Goro watched (or heard them), she didnt care how much it embarrassed her or her dear partner, Diva only cared that it made her feel good, that it made Alexandria feel good as she spiraled back into the euphoria pleasure, just like how her goddess blessed her before she found her self stuck in this place of sin and blasphemy, the pleasure here was a lie, false, however Diva knew she only needed to endure it and focus on the pleasure she fed Alexandria and her self as the two fed each other in a cruel cycle.

"I-Im not worthy of you.... A-alexandria... I-I love you.. s-so much.." Diva gasped in between kisses, forcing open Alexandria top and pressed her lips to her lover's tits and providing the guards with a fine show as the two fucked right there in the center of the room as Diva couldn't help it as she felt everything she did to Alexandria, as Alexandria felt everything Diva felt which in turned bounced back to the knight in a cycle of over whelming passion and lust as the pair were aloud to play and channel their sexual tensions on each other without the stern hand of a guard/master to punish them as their audience would be treated to a consort of moans and powerful woes of pleasure as the pair likely came together numerous times be for finally being split up.

Separated, treated, and examined then forced to clean right after their playtime left the pair ragged and tired, they were both horny, and sensitive as Diva in her state would commonly acquire hard rough gropes from passing guards, spanks to her ass, things Alexandria more then likely felt as Diva had no choice but endure as she struggled to mop up the cumm stained mess left behind by a Adda gang bang of a poor filthy slave girl only a few moments be for. Diva soon found that the Adda were constantly fucking, constantly raping someone of something somewhere on the ship, the areas the knight and her partner were forced to clean where not only remote and out of the way but also cruel and unusual as add commonly dragged slaves into the cargo area and strapped them down to various rafters and poles, raped their bound bodies into insanity and left them bound and gagged for the cleaning crew to find. Diva only prayed for the poor women here as she struggled to simply remain focus enough to to her duty and not get beaten for Alexandria's sake.

Diva and her partner where both taken back to the slave quarters only to discover what awaited them once they got back as not even 20 minutes after entering the room Diva felt her heart rate spike and her eyes dilate as her body got aroused. Alexandria was suffering the symptoms once again as the knight quickly felt the effects hit her like a ton of bricks, forcing her to drop to her knees and much like Alexandria seek the closest thing that satisfied the craving for the scent. Lucky Diva had the source at her finger tips as Diva was the first to press up ageist her lover before the other slaves got involved, Diva taring open Alexandrias top like a present as she apologized in advance be for devouring her lovers tits in a hungry manner, however it wasn't long before the arousal left Diva trembling like her lover and nothing els but a target for the orgy of slaves that soon over whelmed them until they were both passed on opposite sides of the room, Diva in one pile of writhing bodies while Alexandria was in the other be for Adda came to gather them up and take them to their next trial.

Diva was out of it, drugged, tired, aching, she simply fallowed her guards with a blank glare in her eyes. The knight only struggled when guards torn at their clothes, however a well placed kick to the rib cage ended that, however harmed Alexandria as well, luckily the Adda pulled his punch as he used the knights doubled over pose to stripped her down be for taking her by the neck and strapping her down to the other side of the room opposite of Alexandria who instantly got the attention of the Adda in charge of this taming session.

"ahg! G-Get away from her!! AH... S-stop it! AH y-ypu b-bastards! I-I Guh! Ah!" Diva was soon gasping, her inner thighs dripped wet as she was crying out as she felt Alexandria's body getting molested, teased, her heavy sensitive breasts sore and aroused buy hands invisible to her, it was a strange sensation yet vastly overwhelming as the pair shared their dialed up sense of pleasure and pain. The sensation alone driving Diva mad. "Agh! A-alexandria! I-I y-your s-so strong... AH! D-dont let them... b-beak you..." Diva gasped with hot breaths as she slowly peaked up at her partner who was released. Alexandria would see the knight smile. A look on the knights face telling her partner that everything was alright.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 am

All inhibitions left both women as they succumbed to the drug again and again. They were cleaned and dressed once more. The injections of the serum would keep the withdrawal symptoms down but that did not stop the other effects of these long sensual encounters. The guards took advantage of their vulnerable states as they were separated and sent off to clean in their skimpy maid outfits. Alexandra would find guards waiting at various locations, their cocks dripping with seed and juices as they waited beside a bound slave that had been recently broken. Light jolts of pain and pleasure shocked the ADD agent as she felt what her partner was going through. Diva would soon taste Adda seed on her tongue as Alexandra cleaned the cocks of the guards. Tingles of arousal would be felt spreading through Diva's body. Was that Alexandra becoming aroused by the taste or was that her own body reacting to the sensation? The collars confused their senses further as the two fell deeper under the effects of their training.

The slave pens ended up being the worse. It was the only chamber they could rest in but the withdrawal symptoms would kick and soon the chamber would devolve into an endless sexual orgy. Alexandra's outfit would be torn away by greedy hands and her breasts were molested almost nonstop. Slaves were filtered in and out of the chamber, entering scared and afraid only to leave docile and oh so horny and aroused. While the slaves seemed to be broken in once, Diva and Alexandra were left in the chamber together through every round of slaves.

Alexandra groaned softly as she woke to find various women teasing and molesting her luscious body. Her breasts were pulsing with hot desire. Long erect nipples stood out like long thumbs that were easy for the slaves to wrap their lips around and suck. Blank eyes would reflect in Diva's as the two barely seemed to notice the other's plight anymore. They were slaves to their own needs as the two embraced each other and any slave that sought them out.

The two were not resisting as the guards retrieved them and dragged them back to the labs. There, Diva was left alone while the masked Adda tech proceeded to have his way with Alexandra. Diva was already gasping while Alexandra groaned before the smaller alien's skilled touch. The rough hands rubbed and stroked all the tender places of those luscious globes. He squeezed hard enough to produce just enough discomfort to make it all feel so much better. A third hand teased the agent's sex, the rough digits tracing those juicy netherlips until they parted. The tech teased those soft pink petals until his fingers were soaked. His thumb stroked over the agent's vulnerable pearl, sending shudders of pleasure through her already quivering depths. Her hips rose and fell against the tech's hand, desperate for more. And the tech kept stroking and stroking and stroking...

When he presented those soaked fingers, Alexandra licked and sucked them clean without complaint. The musk had saturated the chamber by now, both women heavily drugged as the helpless human agent desperately wanted release. The bonds were released and a simple order was given. Diva tried to put up a front of resistance but Alexandra knew the truth. She could feel what her partner felt and she knew both of their bodies were aching for this moment. Drugged and desperately horny, Alexandra's order was simple. Her pleasure was tied to Diva's and they were going to fall together.

"I-It's ok, D-Diva," Alexandra gasped with a weak dopey smile, "I know we tried. I know we need this... Don't worry... I will help you..." Hands stroked along the knight's sexy thighs. Hot breaths blew gently over Diva's glistening netherlips. The agent's tongue traced over the alien's slit, flicking over the woman's clit with each long lick. The licks grew longer and firmer until that lovely muscle was pushing into the Ospoden's tender depths. Alexandra's hips swayed as her own sex ached from the attention she was giving Diva. The better Diva felt, the better she felt and the more eager her licks became.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm

The guards remained at their posts while Alex worked on Diva. Hot breaths and that tongue pleasuring her as much as her companion due to the collar. Before long the tech had moved over to them squatting down and watching. He was saying something in his language, by the tone it wasn't a command and didn't seem like a question.

Alex caught a few words in his dialect. More than once he mentioned tits. Hers might have been what he was referring to since he rubbed one of them. Fingers pressed into her making Diva feel those as well. His other hands brushed the back of Alex's head and her ass while he continued to explain something.

Given Alex's distraction at the moment the chief words she caught had been tits, serum and stop. But the pair of guards did nothing remaining on standby for something. Fingers slipped free of Alex, her breast still being rubbed. It was only when Alex tasted Diva's tits that she felt something different.

They tasted sweet like honey. The more she sucked the more of this liquid she managed to pull forth. It was soon depleted but the effects hit the pair of them at the same time. The scent no longer bothered them. Something had been done to Diva where her breasts provided the same benefits as an injection of serum.

Alex had the sense that the tech was grinning behind his mask when she realized this. From what she gathered there had not been much of this “serum”. Whether this was a one shot deal or Diva only produced a small amount of it was hard to say. When this realization hit Alex was pulled away from Diva by one of the guards, the other releasing Diva and fitting a mask over her nose and mouth.

Clothing adjusted the two were taken away by the guards arriving in a large room that contained Goro and several guards. Goro was wearing the Hand of Malice and looked away from the pink scaled Adda he was talking with as they entered.

The tech followed in behind them giving a brief status update. Goro was aroused, Alex could smell it even before he ordered the pair forward. Through the link with their collars Diva was feeling the same arousal. The mask prevented her own addiction but she still felt the same arousal Alex did making her vulnerable. Without that addiction she could be resold easier.

“So the serum works. Unfortunately Enema's body needs about two days to make one dose. Not too effective but it was never meant to be. In the end it will be for naught. Now, Enema, what is this I here about you praying?”

Whether a guard reported something assuming that was what she was doing or there had been cameras or other listening devices had been unclear. “I am the only one you need to worship. Don't you know I am the Emissary of the Adda?”

Goro grinned as Adda warriors moved in, whatever Goro was intending it was not good.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

"A-alexandria... I-I.. Na... ah!" Diva struggled to whisper, watching her friend, partner, and lover slowly approach her. Alexandria came closer and slowly came to her knees as Diva was restrained by her collar to the wall, unable to move her self from that spot she was helpless as Diva soon pursed her lip and closed her eyes as Alexandria went in for the kill.

"Ah! Auh!" Diva gasped as she felt her lovers soft tounge met her delicate sex, her lovers sudden arousal as their heat mixed in a quick aching burn that forced Divas jaw to drop open in woe as she felt the intensity crash over her like a frid cold water fall that lit up every nerve in her body. The better it felt the better Alexandria felt... and the better she felt the better Diva felt... a vicious cycle that feed each of their breaking minds more pleasure to soften their resolve.

Their audience found little joy in watching as Diva soon noticed the Adda near by come closer, kneeling near Alexandria to watch as Diva blushed, embarrassed by their gawking as her partner continued to lick and tease her from below, love mixed torture that even the knight could not with stand as the love and passion of each pass of Alexandria's tongue sent her reeling, however the final push was the boldness of an adda who set the ospoden over the edge as he reached out and took a heavy tit dangling from Alexandria's alluring chest before he fingered the agent with a pair of his strong brutal hands. Diva felt every touch, swat, spank, and grope, every sensation until she couldn't take any more.

Alexandria shared a bond deeper then anything now as the knight screamed in passion as the manacles around their wrists dialed up their senses to pleasure into perfect sync as Diva fell off the edge and came as Alexandria would likely cum too, sharing a hard and intense orgasms together as glistening nectar splashed from the knights exposed sex, covering Alexandria's cute face in a shower of love before the knight collapsed in her bonds. Left panting for breath Diva soon found Alexandria had already recovered from her state of bliss and was already viciously sucking on her sore and aching breast next. The sensation nearly made the knight lose it again as she reeled back and cried to the ceiling at the top of her lungs as the fury of their combined heat slammed into her agin and another splash of the knights love came rushing down her inner thighs. Two orgasms in mere moments, the brackets were incredible as Diva was left painfully aroused like Alexandria was, gasping for more, eyes begging for more as melted into her lovers touch before suddenly she sensed the ghost taste of honey on her tongue as the pair soon felt their arousal fade.

Confused, and suprised Diva's eyes went wide as she glared down at her lover still suckling her swollen tit. "W-what...-pant- in the world? Diva gasped in confusion, eyes focusing on her partner with wide nervous eyes be for she turned to glare at the strange pinkish Adda who only appeared to find the pairs sudden realization amusing as Diva's eyes ignited in fear. " W-what did you do to me! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!"" Diva shouted, a flash of strength returning to her powerful body as her heart went racing from overwhelming sex and the insanity that was this entire situation. Diva strongly pulled on her binds yet she wants given the time to break free from the restrains as the pair were split apart and Diva was heavy offhandedly striked in the gut by a Adda be for he released her, Alexandria unfortunately felt that and what came next as two Adda quickly rushed in and tackled her to the ground be for she went into a furious rage.

Diva struggled however once she looked to her harmed friend she slowly calmed down as the Adda had the control to fit her with a mask that covered her mouth and nose. At this point things calmed down and the pair had no energy to resist as they separated and for some reason dressed again, however the Adda must have been getting tired of this as they were both pushed to wear what barley passed as clothing. Seeing little point in dressing them in new outfits that would only get ruined and ribbed off again the Adda basically supplied ripped short robes that where covered in numerous stains, slave rags that were cheap to replace and easy to tare off as they were clearly not expected to be dressed long, the robes didn't even really close in the front as their breasts constantly spilled out or exposed their bodies as they were both dragged out into the hall and quickly take to their leader.

The pair were forced along and eventually into a room where they found Goro sitting at his throne. He wore the hand of malice, Ezia's treasure on his filthy hand. Diva glared at the gauntlet befor they were both forced to their knees infront of Goro, put on display like common slaves as Diva in her rage glared at the slime only to turn her cheek and grit her teeth in frustration of how far shes fallen as she quickly began to feel that heat growing between her legs as Alexandria was exposed to the scent and Diva felt every thing Alexandria did. Diva couldn't help but double over and squirm in restless arousal with each breath Alexandria took.

"I-I pray....ah.... s-shut up... H-hethen... undo...ah!!!.... undo what you did to... u-us...." Diva gasp as she squirmed restlessly, her body already heating up with each breath Alexandria took as the pair only grew more and more wet and aroused as the moments passed. "Y-your... Your no g-god.... y-your filthy slaver scum......" Diva barked in anger however Goro would notice her strong words calming down as his Adda becan

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:31 am

The sudden taste of honey from Diva's aching teat came as a surprise along with the sudden clearing of her thoughts. This was like the serum though Alexandra was unsure why it came from Diva's breast or why the techs were doing such a thing. The musk was what broke her so many times before. Why have a way to suppress it?

Diva's strength surged as she tried to fight back only to be beaten to the ground. Alexandra groaned as she felt the blows raining down on her lover through their bond. Both women did not struggle as they were dressed in tattered rags and dragged before Goro once more.

The musk hit the ADD agent like a bat between the eyes. Her eyes widened in shock only to become dull and half mast as she took a slow deep breath. She thought the serum was going to protect her. Did it wear off or did it not work against Goro's scent? By the fifth and sixth breaths of the heavily saturated scent, Alexandra did not remember what she was thinking about. Even Diva was already keeling over in heated tension and arousal. The knight had her anger to latch onto but the ADD agent had nothing but bliss in every breath she took.

Diva sounded so far away despite being right next to the woman. Alexandra's pulse raced, sending erotic agony throughout her entire system. A think speckle of drool escaped her gasping lips. She could not fight this anymore. Slowly, Alexandra crawled towards Goro on her hands and knees. She took longer and deeper breaths, feeling the wealth of tingly bliss that flowed outwards from her filled lungs. Every breath was just another nail in her coffin while also wearing away at her partner's resistance as well. If allowed to come closer, Alexandra would ran her hands over Goro's gooey form as she took another deep breath. "Ahhhhh..." Her eyes fluttered as juices leaked out of her trembling sex.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:12 am

“I am not a god persey but the emissary to them,” Goro responded. He could be fallible in the eyes of the Adda but even when he failed he was reserved in awe save for a very few Adda, Quad having defected when he realized that Goro was no different escaping with Alex the first time around.

For the time being he ignored Diva taking delight in her fight, as meager as it was. The mask protected her from the scent but not what Alex was feeling as arousal soon hit her. Adda closed in on Diva though none stopped Alex, Goro waved off the ones that had moved toward her and they approached Diva to join the others.

“Watch and learn, Enema.” An Adda grabbed each of her arms holding them out to the side. Forced on her knees she would soon feel a cock pressed between her ass cheeks then into her body having the same affect on Alex and slowing her approach as she felt those same sensations.

Goro had to have sensed Alex's confusion and had been speaking for the sake of making noise. It really didn't matter to him if either retained the information that he was relaying. Slime pooled out along Alex's legs. She would feel them being pulled apart as she rubbed against him.

“I had that serum altered, the stuff you just lapped up isn't effective against my scent. The more of it you consume the less effective your serum will become against me. In short order your serum will no longer work against me, Desire. You'll have to use another … frankly I do not see you lasting long against those withdrawals especially now that your own scent is stronger.

“The more you drink the harder it will be for you to leave and function. Yet you will be unable to stop those cravings when they hit. Unfortunately my people had not been able to make this serum permanent in Enema yet. Nor can she produce enough of it to effect you more than once or twice in a week.

“You'll fight against your withdrawals only to succumb to them in the end and ultimately undo that precious serum of yours. This time you won't be going anywhere Desire.”

Forming a cock out of some of the slime on the floor it rose up impaling Alex and essentially Diva through that link. Alex was lifted up off the floor in that thrust and by numerous pseudopods before she was sat down on his lap. Reshaping himself another member plunged into her backside making her feel that phantom solid cock that Diva was receiving and the more liquid one that she was taking.

Alex's tits were groped and sucked on while Adda pulled Diva up to her feet lifting her so that another could spear into her pussy at an eager rate as she was bounced back and forth between the two Adda just as she could feel her breasts being manipulated and her pussy being filled with vigor.

Other Adda had been waiting their turn. Had either agent or knight paid them much attention it would be clear that they had tools at their disposal. Diva would soon feel an electrical current jab against her side briefly only reminding her that others were still waiting. They did not care that Alex was affect too though her other side felt the cold metal of the hand of malice tracing against her as an index finger swept over her ribs only to remind the knight that he had the object that she was sent to retrieve.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 am

Even with her anger and zeal to latch onto Diva was no match for this kinda of abuse and punishment that Goro and his vial adda imposed on her. She felt every aching craving Alexandria felt, every heated breath, every heart throbbing jolt of her aching breasts, the burning intensity of her pussy, it was maddening as Diva couldn't help but slowly break down to the pleasure as the Adda that seized her did so with out some much as a fight from the knight as her body was trembling in forced ecstasy from Alexandria's powerful libido.

"Ah! -gasp- H-hethens!..... Aha! U-unhand me! -pant- I-I wont... Lose! A-Alexnadria... I-I...AH uh AHghgh!" Diva protested with hot breath as she exhaled. Diva's flushed face twisting into what could only be described as the cute defeated ahegao blank stare Goro and his Adda were waiting for, yet still she still struggled to keep up her unyielding virtue as the Knight was fighting a losing battle as the Adda around her closed in and Alexandria crawled forth marking the beginning of the end.

Adda closed in around her and seized her arms and forced her to her knees with rough pushes and shoves as they all wanted a piece of her. They over powered the knight quickly with ten times the necessary man power, however they could never be to careful with the knight who slaughtered so many of their own bare handed, likely the reason they hated her, she killed many of them alone, there was one of her and they all wanted revenge.

It was hard for the knight to tell what she felt next, what sensation fell on her first first as her body reacted to both as if she was experiencing everything first hand.... was it the phantom cock that slide into her pussy or was it the real Adda one that filled her tight ass... it was hard to say as the sensations blended together into a melting pot of feeling, both pleasurable and painful as Diva reared back her head and arched deeply. Her eyes rolling skyward as she weakly thrashed in the arms of her captors as she was effectively impaled.

AH!! AHGH FUCK!!! Diva screamed the vulgar word from behind that mask.... how unlike her... fighting back her own moans for a brief moment be for she was forced to whale like a common whore and pulled to her feet just so another Adda could spear him self up into her quaking sex as the pair where now effectively riding four cocks at the same time. Two real, two phantoms, yet four dicks where pressing into their trembling folds with such intensity and power. Diva's cocks were rough and violent as Adda pulled back on her hair, gripped her neck, and thrusted up into her with enough force that the knight cried in pain as if they were slamming into her very womb with jack hammers, Alexandria felt this as well, while at the same time Diva felt the soft sensations of Goros pleasure on Alexandria erotically enhanced body as the sensations melted together into what could only be described as pure insanity, however Diva wasn't let off that easy as Adda soon brought tools into the already hideous display of the knights rape as the pair would soon feel the jolts of electrodes shock into their sides as Divas muscles seized and spasmed forcing her to buck uncontrollably as her body convulsed in erotic agony before..... the next shock came, and the next, fallowed by the chilling cold sensation of steel on their opposite side, a cruel reminder that Goro was using lord Gafts gauntlet to fuck them both before Diva's mind went blank and she sudden froze as the Adda were gifted with a present shower of a violent orgasm that erupted from the knights packed full pussy.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:52 am

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Alexandra cried out as a slimy pseudopod drilled up into her drooling depths. Other tendrils aided in lifting the ADD agent up and guiding her to sit upon her Master's gooey body. The busty agent felt the sensation of thick scaled dicks drilling into her as the Adda began gang banging the helpless Ospoden knight. Another slimy cock drilled into the agent's tight ass, the two cock drilling in and out, grinding against one another through the barriers of both passages.

The red haired woman was now part of the audience watching as Diva was ravaged by the relentless Adda guards. She could not see Diva's face through the mask nor was she aware of her own expression. The knight could see her lover's face, an expression of complete and total rapture. The alien woman could see a visible lump showing how deep the gooey cock was plowing the ADD agent. Alexandra's fingers gripped a handful of Goro's form, holding onto whatever she could as she felt the formless cocks twist and writhe inside her.

"Oooouuuugggghhhh!" Alexandra's tongue hung out of gaping lips as she felt the cock push into her womb. Every impact left her eyes fluttering as she drooled uncontrollably. Her sex and ass shuddered and tightened but it did nothing to hinder the ooze-like rods spearing her insides. Swollen breasts pulsed within the grasp of slime hands that seemed to have their own mouths as well. Every suck and slurp on her long engorged teats sent heated heaven flowing up into the agent's putty-like brain.

Both women lost all sense of time or reason. The echoes of the other's pleasure only weakened them for the next thrust that seemed to be never ending. Goro was showing no sign of tiring while the Adda were taking turns, running a train on both of Diva's tenderized holes. Alexandra's eyes were glassed over. Every breath sent shuddering bliss throughout her being. When one women orgasmed, the other experienced the same bliss while releasing their own in return. Neither had the strength to fight as each thrust ebbed away at their willpower and sanity. Alexandra's hips bucked against her Master's cock. Cheeks were flushed in heavy arousal. Their own bodies were turn against each other as the two could only watch the other fall deeper and deeper into oblivion.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next