View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Problem (for Alex and Diva) 

Post Re: Problem (for Alex and Diva)
“Such passion. If only you had so much for me,” Kray grinned at Enema when he looked over his shoulder. As Diva struggled she may have broken free in her refreshed state but Gonnar knew how to still her as he place a blade to Desire's throat moving it casually along her neck as a hand gave one of her breasts a healthy squeeze.

Kray took a deep breath, shuddered then injected himself with something before issuing a few commands in the tongue of the Adda. Both woman had been relocated to Enema's torture chamber where the Adda struggled to get Diva into restraints and Alex in others opposite her.

Adda hands caressed both of their breasts then eased up on Alex. “You probably have no idea about the Hand of Malice. However, I can't say the same about you. Now how do you activate it?”

Kray asked of Enema with a grin, then Alex was lashed with a whip that's lash had been made of some sort of slime that left no mark put left a stinging sensation nevertheless. This time Alex was whipped when no answers had been given.

“Why do you make her suffer so? You do not care about her?” It was clear that the collars had not been active at this point either. Kray pressed that insidious rod against Alex as he mangled a breast with her hand. He then nodded to the Adda who unshackled Alex who soon would find that rod being pressed into her hand while Kray's other still worked over her breast, then sucked against it to promote more of that scent quicker.

“Perhaps you will have better luck getting the information from her, I'll definitely make it worth your while as you work.”

Kray moved behind Desire, his tongue caressing down her neck as she was coaxed closer to Enema. When within arms length of her she was stopped as she would soon feel a cock rubbing against her sex. “Discipline her until she is ready to talk. When you begin so will I.”

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:29 am

"Y-YOU BASTARD!! I-I SWEAR I-ILL!!Diva showed her might as the guards were having to struggle to keep her pinned for the movement. They were confident she could break free now, however it wasn't until Kray involved Alexandria did Diva suddenly freeze and those beautiful violet eyes of hers go wide. This hesitation gave the guards a moment to take control as with a sudden show of force they gripped Diva by her hair and shoved her face down into the bed. "STOP IT!! UN HAND HER NOW!" Diva screamed defiantly, the rest helping her knightly nature return however now she was forced to lucidly witness Kray molest her lover as she watched his hands squeeze around Alexandrias heavy breasts as he roughly handled her sore tit. Diva gritting her teeth as she knew he was hurting her on purpose, however the addition of the knife to her throat stopped Diva from acting as she simply watched as the guards pulled her back up into a kneeling possession on the bed before Kray waved his hand and just like that a guard slugged Diva in the jaw snapping her head to the side, dazing her for a moment with a heavy hand before forcing her to her feet and dragged her to her "room".

Adda wasted no time in strapping Diva down and restraining her arms and legs to a X shaped rack, ensuring she was immobile as she only glared at Kray who still held her beloved in his sick twisted hands before doing them same to her. However Diva wasnt able to focus long as she soon felt Adda come at her from behind the rack as Adda both began to caress their breasts. Diva gasping as he face turned red and she looked down, watching hands mold her sore tits and tweak her erecting nipples as they did the same to Alexandria directly accrossed from here as it wasn't long be for Diva began to smell that sweet scent in the air before she turned her gaze to Kray who demanded a answer.

kray once agin asked about the hand, however Diva simply gasped as her breasts where continued to be tugged and pulled, hard to focus as she was molested roughly by strong adda hands. However that was befor she heard the heavy swat forcing her to look as she watched a whip lash out and strike Alexandria in the back. "HEY! STOP THAT!!! I-it cant! You know this! S-STOP IT!!!!!!" Diva cried as she watched helplessly as her lover was beaten by the bastard of a man before he stopped only to give the knight a twisted grin. "STOP IT!!! YOUR HURTING HER!!! I DONT KNOW!!! I DONT KNOW!!!" Diva cried as she tugged ageist her restraints, arching ageist the rack as the Adda behind her continued to grope and handle her breast forcing her to slowly get aroused and bothered as she cried for Kray to stop. However unfortunately Kray heard her request and decided to grant Diva her wish in the most sinister way possible as Diva watched as Alexandra was released in the the bastards arms as he went about molesting her, feeling her, kissing her neck and touching her most intimate of places right in front of the knight as Diva grit her teeth in sheer anger befor he coaxed Alexnadria over to her and placed the rod into her lovers hands. At that moment Diva looked at Alexnadria then to Kray and turned her head as she huffed out heavy hot breaths of air. "Ah....not man enough to torture me your self?.... Y-your going to make her do it..... p-pathetic...." Diva gasped as she looked to Alexandria and gave a faint smile.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue May 01, 2018 12:05 am

The two women were dragged into the other room. Each were bound to a rack facing the other. Rough hands rubbed the agent's large breasts. A weak groan escaped Desire's lips as she felt every digit drag across her hypersensitive skin. Darkened nipples stood erect, sticking out like tiny thumbs. The pleasant musk filled her lungs, melting her worries as she drifted into the alluring hot haze of lust.

~CRACK!~

"Aaauuuggghhh!" The busty redhead screamed as the slimy whip came down upon her bare back. Each strike felt like her skin was splitting open as red hot agony pierced right into her spine. Each blow only added to the torment. She tried to ask what she did wrong. Why she was being punished? Did she serve incorrectly? She did not understand.

The pain only intensified as the rod jabbed into her side. Her body jolts and arched against her bonds. "Aaaiiieeeee! Pl-Please! St-Stahp!"

The agent was sobbing when the bonds were removed. She fell into Kray's waiting grasp. Pleasure rolled through her still throbbing being, mixing with the stings of pain caused by the vile instruments. The scent was like a cloud washing over her mind as she continued to whimper and groan, her breathing growing long and deep once more. "Ahhhnnn! Ohhh..." Toes curled against the hard floor as the man's lips wrapped around her long engorged teat. Desire felt like her breast was melting in his hand as he sucked deeply. Every swirl of his tongue left the agent light-headed as she swooned in his arms.

Hazy eyes blinked as she was before Enema. The rod was forced into her hand as she felt the man's cock saw against her dripping netherlips. Her sexual juices drooled onto the throbbing manmeat. Each stroke across those puffy lips sent shivers up and down the human woman's spine. The male Ospoden commanded the slave to punish her lover. Desire was confused, what did Enema do?

"O-Ohhh... I-I c-can't..." Desire whimpered. Her hips rocked against the cock, trying to feel more of it against her, inside her. She did not want to hurt her partner. But, her defiance was weak at best. Kray licked down her neck, sending butterflies fluttering inside her belly as her eyes dulled and rolled back briefly. His hands expertly worked the agent's breasts. Fingers pinched both long thick peaks, sending her body jolting with electric bliss. Desire was quivering in his grasp. He commanded her again, his voice soft in her ear. Desire's mouth hung open as she gasped, every thought drowning in the heated haze of need.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue May 01, 2018 5:34 am

Kray grinned again at Diva. “I would break you, both body and soul but something tells me that this would hurt more.” While he had been forbidden in leaving lasting wounds Kray found a loop hole of sorts, if Desire did it well that could be overlooked. Still he did not take chances giving Desire that rod that wouldn't leave those marks in the first place. It was best to begin lightly.

“Either you do it or I will,” Kray whispered into Desire's ear before letting his tongue dance behind her ear then skim along her neck. Hands squeezed her breasts generating more of that scent while his member sawed against those wet nether lips.

Adda continued touching Enema, twisting a nipple, squeezing and tugging a breast, even rubbing her clit. One scratched those claws along a flank threatening to spill blood at there passing.

Diva felt the teeth of one one the Adda biting her shoulder just as those claws sank into her flesh in order to motivate Desire a bit. Such minor wounds were easier to fix provided that they remained this shallow.

Desire would feel that cock slid away for a moment then return, the tip angling against her heated entrance. One hand still fondled a breast while the other moved back to slip through those red locks. That member pressing inside slowly, pulsing against those tight walls as it's heat was added to her own.

Then the hand moved from her hair to slid down her arm wrapping around the hand holding that rod only to help her jab it against Enema's belly and hold it there for a few seconds.

While her hand was held in place and Diva felt that jolt of electricity Alex would feel that hard cock thrusting away at her insides deeply, quickly then slowing as that rod came away only waiting for Desire to take the initiative herself as he kept the pace slow until such a time.

Tue May 01, 2018 7:00 pm

"Y-your will burn for this Kray... I-I swear it! Erh!"Diva glared at her lover with concern, nervously watching as Kray toyed with her, teased her, forced her to watch as he molested her lover while she was helpless to do anything about it, however even as she was forced to watch Diva wasn't left unattended too as she felt the Adda at her back grinding ageist her. Diva's face twisting into a wince of forced pleasure as she felt the Adda behind her roughly group her breasts, squeezing her swollen breasts tightly, forcing her tits to bulge out wards, ripe and ready for the taking as one of the Adda tasted no time in seizing Diva's erected nipples as he pinched both between his clawed fingers and with out mercy tugged them sharply forcing Diva to let out a gasing cry.

AGHHaAAHH!' Diva cried out as the Adda continued. The knight feeling hands stroking her clit, forcing her hips and thighs to twitch and shiver before she was forced to jump as a sudden slice of pain chillingly ran up her spin forcing Diva to arch away from the claws digging into her back. "AGHH!!!!" Diva cried in pain, closing her eyes tightly as droplets of blood visibly dripped from her back and down her toned ass and legs, collecting on the floor below her as Diva shook her head side to side, gasping in pain befor just as sudden she felt the heat of an Addas breath ageist her shoulder rolling over her tingly skin before -CHOMP- Diva's eyes opened in pain, her jaw dropping in agony, however no scream escaped her lips, just faint silent gasps as the Adda bite into her as crimson droplets of blood rolled down her back, shoulder and chest, only smearing ageist the Addas hand who was groping her breasts so roughly, painting the knights abused body red as she trembled in hideous pain between the two Adda and now Kray and Desire as the sadistic man was demanding Desire to use that rod.

AGHH!!! AGHHHH!!!!!" Diva managed to cry as the Adda sank its teeth into her, her voice finally letting out the cry's she desperately needed to scream before Diva gagged as if she was just kicked in the stomach by a mule. GAHK!!!" Diva gagged as her eyes went blank as the rod was pressed her her belly, Desire forced to hold the shocking rod ageist Diva for a few seconds, however the pain chorusing through her body made it feel like decade as the scent dialed up her sensitivity to all sensations that fell on her. "F-FU!-FU!!!!" Diva cutely mumbled as her head rolled back, resting ageist the Adda's shoulder as Diva was raped and tortured by the Adda, Kray, and the unwillingness of her lover who was forced to participate.

Moments of that rob being hold to Diva's belly forced her muscles to spasm, her body to twitch as every touch and stroke by the Adda was charged with electricity that drove her already over loaded senses into shock as Diva thrashed and bucked in the grasp of many before the moment the Adda and Kray waited for came as Diva erupted into a harsh and heavy orgasm, coating the Addas hand and Krays shoes in her squirting sexual juices. Diva coming so hard that her orgasm lasted as long as the rod was held agiest her belly, it was only when it was pulled away did Diva sudden relax and going limp in the Addas arms, heavily gasping but still very much conscious.

Tue May 15, 2018 8:32 am

Kray took control as he forced the rod to jam into Diva's body. Diva's screams were only matched by Desire's own cries as the man's cock thrust hard and deep inside the slave's yearning body. "Ohhhh..." she mewled with pleasure as her insides twitched around the Ospoden's rod. The scent soaked over both women as they grew hotter and more sensitive. The pain clashed with pleasure for the knight while the ADD agent was treated to only more and more heated stimulation.

Desire never volunteered to jab the rod into her partner though. But, she did not move to stop him either. Screams of agony were joined by blissful moans until both women were cumming over their respective partners. Both women were getting worn down but there did not seem to be any progress towards getting the information Kray was looking for.

Desire groaned as she allowed to fall to her knees, panting heavily as juices soaked her thighs and seed heated her lower belly. A jerk of her long red hair brought the agent facing Kray's still erect phallus. Hands slid over the man's thighs as lips showered the man's rod with kisses and licks. After worshiping it for a few minutes, she brought the tip past her lips and into her welcoming mouth. She took him in deep, sucking and slurping as her tongue lashed along the throbbing underside. Desire required no prompting or commands, she did what her body wanted more than anything.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Kray enjoyed what Desire was doing but the knight that had rejected him had not been forgotten. With a nod Diva's face was forced down to one of his shoes to clean the mess that she had created. Failure to begin licking met with a zap of that rod to the back of her head, a pause of a few seconds to see if she got with the program and another brief zap to motivate her into action.

“Good job, Desire,” Kray brushed his hand at the back of her head while she worked that rod cleaning it and even getting a mouthful of cum for her efforts. He was annoyed that he had failed in getting any information, then again at the same time he wasn't as it would allow him more opportunities. Still he questioned whether or not they knew anything but that would not deny him his fun.

“This one needs to be treated,” Gonnar said from behind Kray.

“If your people didn't go overboard then there would be no reason to.”

“Might I remind you who just used the rod on the back of her head?”

“Tch.”

After he had been cleaned up Kray departed. Whatever repairs would have to wait as the Adda took the pair again and again to their hearts content. Later they were cleaned and Diva's wounds seen to. Dressed in maid's attire both had been given the remainder of the day off as well as the next in order to build up their strength and increase a demand for them at the same time.

When the Adda next came for them they all had their masks in place. With them was Kray holding that favorite rod of his.

“Today one of you will be working the floor. While the other will spend the day in agony.” The collars that shared their condition was still off at present. It was apparent that Kray wasn't looking for volunteers either, yet he was judging their reactions all the same.

Regardless of protests and desires his mind was already made up. Still he watched it then injected himself with that same substance from the other day before moving close to Desire, hands feeling up those covered breasts as Adda grabbed Diva forcing her closer so she too would get her lungs full of that scent.

Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 pm

There was a cry of pain and passion as Diva was raped tortured by the bastard Kray, the Adda, and her lover who was forced to help them. Diva was shocked until she came, her pussy squirting out that orgasm as her muscles and body jolted and spasmed out of her own control as the knights sexual juices coated the Adda's hands and splashed over Krays fancy shoes befor the rod was taken away from her body and the Adda removed his hands, licking his digits of her sweet scented nectar. However Diva was not given the chance to rest or gather her senses be for she felt Kray reach out and take a hand full of her hair and with a sharp powerful pull to her head the chain around Divas neck snapped as did the restraints around her wrists as the poor knight was forced head first into the floor where Kray slapped Divas face first into the floor as she let out a new cry of pain.

AGHH!!! GAAHHhhh!!!" Diva screamed in torture as he head slammed ageist the floor, blood splattering out from her busted forehead as she struggled to sit up, but before she could Kray already pressed the rod to the back of her head and moved his foot to her lips, however Diva wasn't fast enough to understand with her new concussion as Kray simply pulled the trigger to his insidious device. -ZAP CRACK ZAP- Diva screamed as a punishing jolt was suddenly surged into the back of her head, forcing her to freeze her movements as the Kray held the device to her head forcing Diva to endure her brain and spinal cord getting shocked directly until he pulled the rod away only to find that Diva stopped moving and went limp there on the floor as she was shocked to unconsciousness.

It was at that point Gonnar stepped in after Kray went to far, once again playing to rough with the knight as after their short exchange Kray left, leaving the pair with the remaining Adda in the room as for the next several hours both her the play things of the adda guards as Alexandria was taken and played with as usually, while Diva was simply fucked unconscious on the floor, adda using the knight as their person masturbation doll as in her unresponsive state made her no more useful then a living sex toy as they rode her into the floor of the chamber until the day ended.

The next day Diva and Alexandria where given the day off, of Alexandria had the day of, Diva was found to once again be in the coma as even Alexandria seeking her for relieve resulted in no response from the poor knight.... Kray knowing exactly what to do to force her body into a state of recovery as he showed her no mercy in torture. However yesterdays torture was too far, somthing Gonnar luckly noted as Kray fried the knights brain with his toy.... ontop of the drugs, and the withdrawal symptoms.... It was a miricle that Diva was still alive and breathing.... The medical bay that treated Diva would find that Kray caused some minor damage to her brain, and spinal cord with that rod, nothing that would not heal over time for a ospoden.... however the medical experts explained that her behavior may be different thanks to the harsh treatment and the drugs working off each other.....

Alexandria would be the first to see Diva when she woke up from her torture induced coma as the knights lover would find her still out of it, confused and disoriented as most of that day Diva laid in bed, resting in the agents arms and allowing Alexandria do do as she liked to her. The knights breasts managing to grow full with the serum that calmed the effects of the scent, ready for the agent to take if she desired time with a clearer head.... other wise Diva was still very much confused and dizzy, not speaking much as she simply rested until guards returned for them...

The pair were pulled from bed and dressed in short skirts, minor apron, and a revealing top of what appeared to be skimpy maid out fits. Their outfits matching as they were forced to dress with the help of Adda. If anyone noticed... or cared... then it would apear that Diva was having trouble dressing her self as her movements were sluggish, her body feeling heavy as she glared at things with a lazy look in her eyes as she was pressed to hurry up as Diva was either left to get help from her lover.... or to simply go less then dressed as the guards took them along....

Eventually they found them self's in front of Kray agin, however unlike befor Diva gave him no look or reaction as the ospoden man would find that knights eyes almost blank and glazed over, her movements a bit slow as she wobbled back and forth... only standing with the help of her lover as she glared ahead with lost look in her eyes as the days of endless torture were finally starting to ware the knight down it seemed.

"...I-I...S-stay..." She said with a soft tone as she attempted to step forward from her lover and to Kray, offering her self as the victim even now in this pathetic state she was in as she stepped forward and fell into Krays arms... or the floor if he decided not to catch her... either way she would weakly stay in either position.... I-I.... I-I p-protect.... d-desire..." The slave knights mind broken, her body broken, her spirit crumbling, it was getting hard to tell who was speak now.... Enema... or Diva.

Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 am

Desire tried to crawl over to Diva's unconscious form but, the Adda were quick to have their turn. A guard took a side as the slave was pulled up to her hands and knees. Their scaled cocks plowed into the agent's still juicy cunt and her tight throat. Her throat expanded around the monstrous manmeat while her insides shuddered with delight as every scale dragged across her velvet pink insides. The smell of the guard's hot sweating sac and masculine testosterone fogged her thoughts in a thick haze. A muffled whimper was all that escaped the enslaved agent as thoughts of her unconscious lover was smothered by another round of near endless sex.

Her body twitched and trembled as Desire was dragged to the showers to be cleaned once more. Diva was taken elsewhere but the human woman had bigger things to think about such as the erect Adda's rods churning her insides. Water cascaded down her gorgeous breasts as large rough hands mashed and molded the tender globes. A pinch to her long engorged teats caused her body to arch as she came hard around the beast inside her. The Adda guards growled words into her ear. Slut. Whore. Slave. Desire repeated the words without hesitation until the guards finished filling her body with their seed.

The time off allowed the slaves a moment to recover. Diva was unresponsive which worried Desire. She brought a damp rag to the Ospoden's forehead. She tried to focus but it was more and more difficult as the addiction and need gnawed away at her psyche. Squeezing her own breasts brought some relief but it was minor at best. After days, weeks, or even months of overwhelming sex, the agent's body knew what she wanted better than she did.

When a guard came with food, Desire's body reacted almost on instinct. Her body tingled as her breasts ached and throbbed. Her pussy grew moist, dripping her nectar down her inner thigh as she gazed at the Adda male. Her breathing grew long and deep as she grew heated just seeing the alien being. The guard sneered as even he could see how the human was gazing at him. A curl of one of his thick fingers was all that was required. Desire left the moist rag on Diva's forehead as she quickly ran before the guard. The chamber was soon filled with grunts and passionate cries. Desire was bent over against a wall. Her skirt was lifted, giving the beast easy access to her already dripping depths. Breasts bounced and swayed with each thrust as Desire was reminded again and again who and what she was.

When it came time to see Kray once more, the agent helped her partner get dressed. Diva looked completely out of it. Even the knights healing was not keeping up anymore. Even with all the large Adda around, Desire was worried that her partner would not survive this. Perhaps she could convince the male Ospoden to let Diva rest more?

Kray stated his intention and was quick to approach Desire and cup those breasts. "Ohhh... " Her body tensed immediately. Eyes fluttered as toes curled inside her shoes. Even through her maid attire, his touch was already breaking her. This constant cycle of fucking until her mind and body broke before repeating left little in Alexandra's mind to think about besides sex. His fingers teased the visible teats poking through the soft fabric, making Desire groan louder as she arched her chest into his hands.

She heard Enema speak up but it was apparent that the knight was in no condition to do much of anything right now. The guards were holding the alien woman, keeping her close to take in Desire's scent while Kray had his fun.

Desire pressed closer to the Ospoden male. Her heated breath caressed his cheek and ear as she spoke. "Mm... Please, Master," Desire moaned, "Take me. I am a much better slave than her. Don't you want me, Master? I can be yours all day... all night... Let me serve you." She stroked the man's bulge in his pants, squeezing it gently as she tried to keep his attention on her and her only.

Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 am

Kray let Diva fall even going out of his way to step aside then snort dismissively at her. His injections kept him clear from the effects of that scent those Desire's attention had him nice and hard. His mind had already been made up, he intended to keep Diva here for personal reasons even though he figured that she knew nothing he had a rich history with her.

He would have had Diva chained here for another round had not Gonnar spoken up in his dialect. Trying to communicate without either slave understanding yet Desire and even Diva had picked up a few words by this point. Most of them had been sexual or degrading but a few were more practical.

Emissary, was used. Goro's title and so it was clear that they were speaking about him. Cum or was that coming? Probably the later. As best as they could work out Goro was coming but when? Soon by the look of disappointment that was on Kray's features.

Taking Desire by the back of the head he pulled her away slightly while making a gesture to some of the Adda present that secured Diva and restrained her again. Kray had another idea. “We will play a game … with the scent you'd be at a clear disadvantage so let's do something about that.”

Another gesture had guards undressing Desire. She was pressed down to her knees forced to give Kray head while an Adda's face was beneath her eating her out. She was given just enough to take the edge off before she was dressed once more, her cloths removed so they were not ruined or soiled in the process.

“I will not torture your friend here provided you can resist sex today. You were just going to serve drinks today. What will make it tough is that your fans will pressure you. Oh, they'll behave themselves. The question is will you? Take her out to the floor.”

Adda took Desire off while Gonnar and Kray remained for the time being. “As for you, you will be begging me to take you unlike last time. Gonnar, I'll leave things to you for now. Pending how Desire does I may be back.”

Kray departed too leaving Diva here with Gonnar. The pink Adda moved closer to her, a hand vanishing beneath her skirt taring away her panties, fingers rubbing against her sex. “Be grateful after all the Adda that you've injured and killed. Still, this will not be pleasant. In many ways it will hurt more than the physical tortures that you've endured so far. Let's see just how much you can take.

“First, would you like to see the Emissary, your Master, again?”

Fri May 25, 2018 5:27 am

Diva fell to the floor with a heavy thud as Kray took no interest in caching her, if anything he leered down at her as she laid on the ground heavily gasping for breath. Diva struggling with her own pain and arousal. Her head stinging, her body hot, her mind foggy and hard to focus. It was obvious the knight was suffering, her strong body was giving out from constant torture. Kray showed that he hated the knight, but why was still unclear to Gonnar and even her lover as the dastardly ospoden man wanted nothing more then to make her hurt, using any means necessary to do that, however at the same time Diva wanted nothing more then to protect her partner even if it ment her death.... somthing that Gonnar might have noticed as surviving another round might prove to be difficult for her. As strong as Diva was the torture was growing more and more extreme and punishing. A lesser slave would have died long ago to the games or broken to the overwhelming pleasure and heat... not that the Adda would have cared what happen to her.

Laying on the floor Diva... or Enema... simply laid there, gasping for breath even as she watched her lover go to Krays side and beg for her own turn. Knowning what she was doing Diva simply gasped and struggled to sit up, reaching out to her lover with concern. "N-no... I-I can take it.... p-please Desire... d-dont... I'm the one you want..." Diva struggled to even say in her state, so weak she was as her glossy eyes flicked to Kray, yet even looking at him was like she was staring off into space. Gonnar would notice this for sure forcing him to speak up in his native tongue. Diva finding it hard to focus as Kray was speaking, not only understanding Adda as she was struggling to listen. Diva managing to catch certain words, and phrases, most the ones they learned being sexual in nature, such as lick, suck, mouth, pussy, ass, cumming, but one word always stood out over the others that both quickly recognized.... Emissary.

Diva trembled on the floor as the two spoke, hearing the exchange but barley understanding it. All Diva manged to get was Emissar..... Cumming..... the phrase together made Diva confused, and her head as unfocused as she was made it hard to put two and two together as the thought of master Goro fucking their brains out first came to mind, yet after a moment Divas mush of a brain managed to realize it.... Goro was coming here.... why? Diva questioned her self.... losing her self in thought for a moment, her brain struggling to process the concept before she was suddenly snapped back to reality by the sound of ripping fabric and the moans of her lover forcing her to focus her glazed over eyes and look around quickly in a panic.

D-desire!?" Diva gasped only glaring up from her place on the floor, watching Adda approch her lover suddenly as they pressed the agent down to her knees and with sharp tuggs and pulls they stripped her lover as she was instructed to provide Kray oral afther he exposed him self. Diva looking away out of shame, yet the sounds echoed in her eyes as they raped Desire right befor her eyes, forcing or allowing her to give head while she sat on the face of a Adda guard to ate her out all the while. Diva avoiding watching her lover in such a state.... yet knew this was for her own good as well.... a recharge so to speak.... yet Diva still hated it... but at the same time found it arousing, the sounds of her lover sucking and fucking only making her wet as Diva squirmed on the floor struggling with her own heat...

Once finished Desire was pulled away, Krays cock wrenched from her lips as she was pulled to her feet and left to stand at the ready naked. The Adda not dressing her for the sake of this new game and once he stuffed him self back into his pants and the Adda near by calmed down explained what it was he had in mind. A torture game... once where Alexandria was to resist sex for the day or els Diva gets torture to near death. A simple game, but one that would be made difficult thanks to the scent Desire produced and her addiction, could she do it? Diva wondered, looking to her lover with a nervous look in her eyes, befor she struggled to glare back at Kray as Desire was dismissed and taken by Adda to the main floor where she would be forced to serve drinks naked for the day....

Diva was left with Kray now as she glared up at the man with a blank and confused stare, hardly at home, yet struggling to focus as he spoke.... he wanted her to beg, beg him for sex, beg to be fucked, beg for him to rape her, Diva looked away after a moment and Kray left her alone on the floor, Divas only company was now Gonnar and the Adda that might still remained.... Diva was unsure how many were still in the room as she was having issues seeing properly, however one thins was clear Gonnar was for sure present as Diva soon felt his hand agiest her thigh as he came beside her where she laid on the floor, touching her soft skin as he rubbed his clawed had up her leg and under her skirt, Diva gasping as she felt him take her damp panties and with a sharp rough pull ripped them off her cute abused ass with a sick wet rip. "Ahh!" Diva gasped as she shivered feeling Gonnars hand ageist her sex, rubbing gently as he teased her before she felt his hot breaths ageist her ear. "S-so.... so long.... as A-alexandria i-is safe....I-I will endure it..." Diva whispered in response, to weak to stop Gonnar as he molested her, however in the middle of his rubs he asked her another question that sparked her to flick her eyes to his. S-see m-master?..." Divas heart began to thum as her eyes dilated with addiction as her own withdrawals began to take over her judgement as Diva shivered in heat, nodding yes....

Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 pm

The enslaved redhead wrapped her lips around Kray's engorged cock. A guard buried his face between the woman's thighs, causing her muffled groans and squeals to hum along the Ospoden male's rod. Hips twitched as the alien creature plundered her insides with that large rough tongue. Her maid attire was discarded on the floor nearby, leaving Desire in the complete nude while her partner averted her eyes. Luscious breasts swayed as her head bobbed up and down the length of Kray's member. Dull and glassy eyes fell half mast as she enjoyed the musky stench and taste of sweat and seed.

Desire shuddered out an orgasm while swallowing the man's load. The alluring scent from the woman's breasts kept her aroused while also staving off the addiction for the time being. She was dressed once more and forced to her feet as Kray stated the rules of the game. Slow deep breaths came and left the busty slave. She was not sure how long she would last. Her entire body was tingling and oh so sensitive to stimulation now. But, this was Enema's only hope.

Breasts swayed with every step, barely contained in her maid attire. Her hips went back and forth, left and right, her tight ass drawing the eyes of the numerous patrons of the establishment. The agent took slow breaths as she held onto a tray full of drinks. The other slaves were already tending to numerous customers, welcoming Desire with the musky stench of sex and a chorus of gasps and groans of passion. Her cheeks were flushed as her body reacted to the presence of many eager males and the numerous sexual acts happening around her. Thankfully, her hands were full carrying the tray which helped keep her on her best behavior.

She approached the first of many tables and began setting drinks down before the alien creatures. Desire averted her gaze as she could see one of the slaves was sitting on the lap of a customer. Her thighs rubbed together, already feeling the moisture of her sex against her undergarments. Keeping steady for now, she set her drinks down and kindly declined any offers to join in. Her heart was hammering as she thought of joining her partner on one of those empty laps.

"J-Just focus..." she mumbled to herself as she tore away from one table and retreated to get another fresh tray, "Serve drinks... Just drinks..."

Sat May 26, 2018 12:44 am

The two were separated for their individual tasks. Kray and several of the Adda had been on the floor now watching, especially Kray, from a table that they had been at. Desire would note that a few of the Adda hadn't been seated positioned in areas that would have served as blind spots for them.

Kray had been waiting for her to mess up. Eager to get back to torturing Diva. The caresses that she received did not make things easy for Desire as she worked. While the scent had been a factor it impaired her more than the clients that were engaged in sexual acts.

Those that were not otherwise engaged were tougher to turn away, a bit more aggressive though the Adda were quick to intercede on her behalf to Kray's detain. It was clear that they listened to Gonnar and made this contest as fair as possible.

That and she did have some status as Goro's favored toy. The musk made it difficult to work, especially with it being stronger and thus more potent. Diva was a mess as well. Though the scent had left and it was easier to fight against in it's absence the initial exposure was tough to deal with when one experienced constant arousal. The scent creating a short cut that Gonnar jumped on.

It would have been worse had Kray been present. He would never have given in regardless of how much she begged, at least not yet. Gonnar on the other hand kept her occupied while the game played out.

A hand went under her skirt massage Diva's ass cheek while a pair of hands brushed her sides. His last hand worked fingers against her slit threatening to pierce her when he was ready. “I'm sure Master would hurry back at any news about the Hand of Malice. He does not wish to kill you but I fear that Kray's encouragement is worse than anyone would have expected. Frankly I think he's only getting warmed up.

“Is there anything that you would like to tell me about this relic?”
Gonnar didn't think there was but it was worth a shot. If she knew anything Kray probably would have gotten it out of her by now. Two fingers pressed inside her, slow and deep. He watched her features then moved on to three fingers then four.

While Desire struggled on the floor Gonnar's fingers curled up into a fist that was pumping inside the knight. A hand on her ass held her in place while her tits were groped while the uniform was still in place.

While Desire was working out of sight of Kray and the table of Adda one of the guards pulled her back by the hair. A pair of arms holding her hips while he said something in his dialect it was garbled with the mask. She was injected with something then pushed away. The serum or something akin to it. Whatever it was it took enough of the edge off to allow her to get through the rest of the evening.

When she had finished she was returned to Diva who minus a pair of panties got of fairly lit for the time being. Fingered and fisted for the most part she had been felt up and teased built up for Desire to take care of, who after such a trying ordeal needed some relief of her own.

The collars were activated once more so they felt the needs of one another after being reunited in Alex's bedroom and left alone for the remainder of that night.

Mon May 28, 2018 3:04 am

Left with Gonnar Diva had little choice but to accept his advances as the withdrawals kicked in and she began to feel the need and heat boild over inside of her chest as Gonnar would feel the heat coming off her body. His hands feeling the rapid beating of her heart as he groped her breasts as well as the moistness of her sex as he tore away her frail panties and exposed her wet sex to his bare hands, forcing her to moan as he touched her. Gonnar being the gentlest of the Adda who have had the luxury to rape her as Diva simply muled and swooned in his arms, her hands feeling along his waist and his legs as she simply seeked a anchor to grab and hold as Gonnar played with a very sensitive toy.

Ah!! I-I dont..." Diva gasped in response to Gonnars teasing, rolling her neck on bare shoulders before rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she was pleasured, this experiences already vastly different from her time spent with Kray and numerous Adda who only wanted to watch her bleed. "T-the hand....ah... t-the hand...." Diva repeated softly in her heat, enjoying Gonnars touch as she struggled to remainder after days or weeks of numerous concussions, and heinous fuck torture that left her at the brink of death fogged her mind, however Gonnar would sense his hands were managing to coax the information out of the knight. 'Mah.... Mahhh!!! T-the hand..... I-it.... d-doesnt work.... ah!!!" Diva gasped as she felt Gonnar twist two fingers into her passage, rewarding her words with pleasure as Diva arched in his embarce, cracking under the weight of pleasure. "Ohhhhh!!! O-only..... Only ah....a....a" Diva struggled to speak, her cheeks flushed red as her face twisted in overwhelming pleasure as Gonnar rewarded her more and more adding three fingers.... then four as he was witnessing the harden knight crumbling in his arms. Aghh!!! O-only t-the Tyrant.... l-lord.... can use the....H-HAND!!!!!! Diva cried as Gonnar hammered the last nail and closed his mighty fist, forcing his entire hand into her pussy as Diva nearly lost her mind feeling him rocking his fist into her quivering sex, igniting her core as Gonnar manged to do what Kray could not with hours of torture as the knight reached blissed and splashed Orgasmic release down his arm before he began to pump his arm in and out of her throbbing body.

Gonanr getting the knight to share any information on the hand of malice was a feat, one he rewarded Diva with as she was held in his arms and pleasure, teased, and toyed with as Gonanr fisted her tight sex while massaging her throbbing breast with his powerful hands, needing her soft globes like raw dough as he rolled them in his palms only fueling the fire that burned in Diva's sexually awoken body. Once finished Diva was left passed out in his arms, twitching afther spending hours being over sexed by Gonnar who in that time managed to coax out more and more information regarding the hand, such as its legend of power, as well as its fatal flaw, common stories to the Ospoden people, Kray to likly knew such things as well, yet regardless the hand of malice could not be wielded by just any one, it was a divine artifact of the Tyrant Lord Gaft, a fabled weapon used to slay gods and armies... yet now it was little more then a broken and battered gauntlet. Gonnar was left to reflect on this finding as he reunited Diva with Desire, dumping the unconscious knight in her partners bedroom.

Desire would find the knight over stimulated, her body hot and her mind weak as well as her clothing in disarray with no panties, no secret what transpired, that that it mattered who knew in this place anymore as everyone saw the pair naked more then once or twice, however for now Diva was with Desire and the two had the rest of the night to be together and the best part, Alexnadria didnt even need Diva fully conscious for their games at this point.

Thu May 31, 2018 8:45 am

The drug like musk along with Desire's sexual training molded her into a creature that sought sex, not refuse it. Hands and tentacles caressed her ass and silky thighs. Every stroke felt like electricity surging into the woman's core. The fluttering in her lower belly grew stronger and more frantic. The struggling agent moaned weak protests but made no moves to stop the alien patrons from feeling her up. One patron was bold enough to grab and squeeze one of those heavy udders, leaving the slave groaning passionately as her body trembled in his grasp.

The guards were quick to interfere, allowing the slave to continue with her work even as her body tingled and throbbed. The musk was growing stronger due to her growing arousal. But, she had to endure else Enema would be punished harshly again.

The musk increased the arousal and aggression of the patrons. The more they were denied the crowd favorite, the more they wanted the busty agent. The rowdiness of the crowd kept the guards busy as they tried to keep things under control. Desire continued to distribute drinks at another table while the guards were dealing with the last group of aliens that were causing problems.

As Desire leaned forward over the table to hand drinks to the furthest patrons, a hand stroked her ass slowly. "Ohhh..." She gasped but did nothing to stop the patron. She reached with another drink as the strokes continued. Rough fingers grew bolder as they slid between the woman's thighs, tracing her soaked panties over a dripping wet slit. Heat flushed Desire's cheek a deep crimson as she whimpered and gasped. One hand struggled to hold the tray while her other was now holding her up off the table she was leaning over. This was bad, part of her knew it. But, her body did not care. The patrons knew she wanted this, needed this, and with enough nudging they would have her just like the nights before.

Toes curled as the rough fingers slid under the woman's undergarment. She could feel the texture of the creature's fingertips tracing against her drooling petals now. Soaked in her need, the fingers traced her now exposed pearl, driving her insane with lust. Her core erupted, melting the fluttering butterflies into that familiar molten heat that threaten to envelope her soul. The patron she handed a drink to grabbed her head and guided her lips to his own. Desire's glassy eyes revealed her state of weakness as they slowly fluttered shut.

A loud crash followed by grunts and growls of alarm revealed that Desire had dropped her tray or perhaps the now nearby guard accidentally knocked it out of her hand as she was pulled away from the patrons. Orders to get more drinks were heard as she was half dragged away. A sharp pain stabbed into the human woman's neck. An injection of serum helped clear her head though her body was still very much throbbing. The guards kept a closer eye from now on as Desire struggled through the rest of the night, the feel of her soaked undergarment a constant reminder of what she was so close to achieving.

The rest of the night was a haze. But she heard no words from Kray so that must have meant she endured and her partner would be spared. Desire was dragged back into their bedchamber where Enema was barely conscious. The collars activated, revealing just how badly the two needed relief. The guards did not even get a step towards the door before Desire stripped off her clothes and begged for them to fuck them both.

Hot scaled dicks plowed into both women as the two experienced their shared bliss stacking upon each other over and over again. Desire would break but she did not care. She wanted to be broken by these beasts. She loved how they made her feel and how they keep her and her partner safe. Eventually, the two would burn out, left together shining in sweat with hot seed oozing out of their respective cunts. The sweet stench of Desire's scent would cloud their thoughts as they both fell into a long deep slumber.

Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next