View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Problem (for Alex and Diva) 

Post Re: Problem (for Alex and Diva)
“Eat up,” Kray announced as he gestured to the food that had been set before Diva. He noted her defiance, that burning looks to her eyes which made things all the more satisfying. She ignored him at least until he mentioned Nissa.

“She's got a few new designs she's been aching to work out. Lucky you.” The rest of the meal was spent in silence. There was the whole anticipation of those guards being set upon her though they were not.

She was taken away after the meal returned to her room where she had to wait for Desire.

Desire had been on display for Gonnar whether conscious of it or not. Gonnar did not pounce on her, rather he asked her what she wished to see him about, that was if she had remembered. Had she voiced her Desire he would address it though once she had stated what she had on her mind he moved on.

Two arms extended down toward her assisting her to her feet. Another pair falling on her breasts giving them a squeeze and generating some of that musk. Of course this could only lead to one thing since Gonnar did not have a mask.

While at dinner with Kray Diva would find it difficult to remain silent even if she was not speaking to Kray she would feel the phantom sensations coursing through her partner. A deep intrusion of that scaly member in her pussy, in her mouth. Hands all over her breasts groping and squeezing them, pinching her nipples.

Even after being returned to her room Diva felt these sensations. Feeling the flood of cum surging inside her. It felt as if it were half a dozen Adda were dealing with though in reality it was just one.

Cleaned up and redressed Desire would be returned to the room where the pair would be left alone save for the Adda tech stopping by to ask one tech question to Alex before taking off to try it out or continuing on without her input as they case may be.

The station was in the process of getting up and running so there was no hurry returning the pair to the ship. Kray was waiting on the arrival of his sister any way and Gonnar had been with him and thus had to wait for him to depart.

It was on one such occasion when the pair could no longer resist one another that Alex would feel hands cupping her breasts while Diva felt that phantom touch on her.

“These are big!”
Fingers mashed those breasts. They were not alone and had not even noticed their new arrival. A smaller alien near human, another Ospodan that was hidden by Alex's body.

“What … what's that smell?”
Nissa asked, far from being immune from that scent. Her head peaked out from around Alex to view Diva. A grin on her features though her touch remained on those breasts as she pinched those nipples.

“I'm not interrupting anything. Am I? Too bad. Aren't you going to introduce me to your well endowed friend Diva?”

One hand breezed down Alex's abdomen sinking lower as her own chest pressed up against the agent's back practically rubbing herself up against the human. Her need not as great since her exposure to that scent had not yet hit her in the same way.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 am

Diva refused to recognize Krays presence and spent the entire meal in silence, however Kray would soon be delighted with a erotic show of some sorta for his own personal amusement as mid way through their dinner he would notice Diva across from his side of the table suddenly paus. The poor knight seemed to freeze in place as she was eating, her fork partly in her lips as her face lit up with a flushed red, timid confused look on her cute face as the collar suddenly shared the phantom sensations of numerous hands along her body fallowed by the rough and head rattling sensation of a cock being shoved down her throat.

"GUh!GHake GHa!!!!" Diva sudden gagged, hold back a moan while choking on her food and water as she hunched over only to moments later arch back in her seat with a sudden spasm of movement that rocked the entire table. Diva let out a cry garbled groan feeling the touch of what felt like over half a dozen Adda fucking her lover at once as Diva felt her chest get tight, her breasts being smashed in rough unforgiving hands only to have her head shaken by the sensation of a fat cock being jammed down her lips forcing her own jaw to ache as she clenched her teeth in a moment of pain as she attempted to use her hands in a futile attempt to guard her breasts and sex from invisible hands. GUH! AHGH!huhG!!!" Diva cried as she fell from her seat, swooning on the floor, quickly overwhelmed by sex as Kray would watch the knight struggled ageist the pleasure in his own twisted delight.

Kray left Diva there to suffer for a while, feeling her lovers heat and need, her own lust and addiction to the musk consuming her over time as Kray had fun denying her even when she was begged for his help, he ignored her and merely continued on with dinner, ordering the other guards to do the same until she tired out and fell unconscious on the floor of the dining room. However Diva was not conscious for whatever Kray did to her in her sleep, only thing was certain was that she was eventually taken back to her lovers chambers where she spent the rest of the night.

Diva awoke the next day naked in her lovers bed. Woozy and tired, Diva was hardly away for more then a few moments before she found her Desire startling her waist and deeply drinking from her swollen breasts. Diva waking up to an almost crazed sense of pleasure as her nipples ached, her body was tingling as her lover was already hot and horny from the days past. Diva did not fight it, yet she gasped open worried breaths, wide violet eyes struggling to taken in her surroundings before she first felt... then noticed her something very wrong.

Diva gasped at the sensation of soft delicate fingers mashing her lovers breasts as another women was behind her lover, straddling the knights lower body as she Diva struggled to look past her lover only to meet eye to eye with a familiar face that sent a nervous chill down her spin. "N-nissa!" Diva gasped out with a hot breath, her eyes struggling to focus thanks to the heavy scent already contaminating the air. " Ah! S-stop! Stop! N-Nissa!! D-dont touch D-desire! P-please!! G-get out!!!" Diva struggled to speak as she reached out and touched her lovers face, a gentle hand caressing her cheek as she drank the serum from her breasts.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 pm

The question was odd to Desire. What did she wish to see him about? Multiple abductions and countless months of training and molding her into a sex slave should have made her wish obvious. Or was the alien male forcing Desire to admit that she came here for his scaled dick? "I... I wish to serve... Please, command me... Use me..."

Whether it was by her request or his own want, large rough hands were soon on the busty agent. Gonnar squeezed her massive udders, each squeeze causing the trained slave to squeal with pleasure. Musk quickly filled both their senses. Desire breathed deeply, allowing the drug to infuse her body with tingling warmth and endless wanton need. Eyes fluttered wildly as she felt Gonnar's manhood slide against her netherlips. Every scale dragged along the sensitive flesh and soon, her tight velvet walls were forced to accept him again and again.

Alexandra came immediately from just one thrust of Gonnar's rod. Her hot juices soaked over his member while her musk soaked into the Adda in the room. Others were soon joining in, taking turns with the well endowed whore. She hungrily gobbled on any offered cocks, allowing their hot thick seed feed down her throat. The agent was so used to their seed revitalizing her, she could not recall the last time she ate normal food. Every time an Adda brought her food, she would end up sucking and fucking the male instead.

The agent was fucked and cleaned and fucked again before being brought back to her room. Alexandra was fading fast. A hand would cup and squeeze a breast, moaning at the sensations her own molestation brought her. When the tech arrived, the trained slave was on her knees before him. She murmured some words though it was unknown if she really knew the answer anymore. Her hand would stroke the male Adda and she would give him the attention he wanted one way or the other.

When there were no Adda, it was just her and Diva. The constant fondling and groping soon had both women in a pleasured high. Alexandra smiled as she sucked and slurped on her partner's teat, failing to hear the door hiss open. Breasts pressed against Desire's back as hands cupped and squeezed both of those heavy udders. "Mph!" Her shocked squeal rippled through the teat she was sucking on.

Nissa's fingers pinched both of the ADD agent's engorged peaks. Sparks flew inside Desire's skull as eyes fluttered and rolled back. "Ahhhnnn..." Her lips released Diva's nipple, serum and drool soaking the glistening nub. The human woman allowed herself to be pulled upright, resting up against Nissa's soft breasts. Lips were licked as hands gently took Diva's and guided the Ospoden to sit up with her. Alexandra sat sandwiched between both Ospoden women.

"Mmm... Yes... Desire... I am Desire..." she repeated with a soft purr, "I am yours... I am everyone's..."

She guided Diva's hands down to those glistening globes that Nissa was groping. The serum helped with the drug but little else as Desire helped her partner massage her breasts with Nissa. She recalled what she was to do with other females. Desire did not know who Nissa was but she would use her musk to help this new woman join Goro's harem like all the others.

Alexandra would try to turn around and face Nissa. She gently cupped both of the Ospoden's cheeks and guided her towards her mountainous globes that were producing that strange smell that was asked about.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:13 am

“Oh? It seems like she enjoys it.” Nissa answered Diva. She allowed Alex to sit up while her hands still went to work on those mountains that she was a bit jealous about.

“Desire. Such a pretty name. It suits you.” The musk was getting to Nissa too though she was hardly as far gone as the two before her. Drawn closer to the source of that sweet sex she let a tongue experimentally lick around a nipple before her lips wrapped around that breast sucking.

Alex would see the absence of any sort of collar. In fact Nissa was a young Ospodan, perhaps 18 or 19, well dressed in a white silk dress, gloves and white boots. Her arms were muscular from all the work she did hammering out armor the old fashioned way rather then using more advanced tech.

Such care to details and the old ways of doing things made her armor prized above many others that worked in her field. Yet there was a softness too the noble as well.

Silk gloves ran across the curve of that breast and while this one encounter wouldn't leave her addicted it made it difficult to think. She glanced toward Diva suddenly remembering and taking a device off her belt that looked like some sort of remote. There was some writing on it in their language marking the controls.

Pulling away from that breast she smiled. “Oh! I hope Krayie did what I asked.” She lit up as soon as she hit that remote discovering he had done just that. Diva, then Alex, would feel the small vibrator that had been inserted inside Diva spring to life.

It was small but powerful sending ripples and vibrations through their sexes. But the device was only at one of the lower settings and was thus turned up in sort order. She hit another button that brought with it occasional electrical jolts that were mild. The first one was more of a surprise but the device adapted to Diva in that single pulse which was more like a trial syncing up with her before pulsing again but rather hitting the entire pussy that pulse targeted her clit. Every few seconds it would hit that mark.

“I heard that those collars were linked! This is going to be real fun!”

Nissa went back to sucking Alex's breast as those vibrations continued. She held onto the remote waiting for now yet forgetting too as her own excitement grew, her nethers blossoming in response, the more she consumed that breast the more that she yearned for even more.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:42 am

There was a sigh of hesitation as Diva blushed, watching her love kiss the sore peaks of her breasts before she released her cute maw. The soft panting of her loves breath rolled over her tits forcing Diva to shiver in delight as hazy glazed eyes watched as Desire sat up while Nissa pulled back on those glorious breasts. Diva panted beneath the pair as her hands were gently drawn down her lovers face, her neck and eventually to her breasts, groping them among Nissa's own hands befor being pulled up to rest ageist Desires chest, the agent sandwiched between both Ospoden women.

"D-desire.....d-dont.... dont listen.... i-its a...ah!" Diva gasped as she felt the stinging pleasure of the phatom sensations ripple through her own chest as the collars linked their souls into a sea of passion. Diva doing little to stop Desire as her love shifted and turned between the pair in order to face Nissa who was merely enjoying her fun. :S-stop! D-desire! P-please....s-she is tricking y-ah! Ah!!" Diva cried, a hint of jealousy in her voice before she gasped out another soft moan that cut of her words before she felt the collar's connection once agin drive her with such pleasant feelings. Diva feeling Nissa's tough meet her loves swollen peak, licking the nipple so carefully, and gently that the sensation forced her to shiver as Diva's face twisted in a cute expression. "AH! Huha! I-it f-feells g-good!! AH!!" Diva gasped out softly as she helped massage Desires breasts while Nissa took such care drinking from the source, however it soon changed as Diva felt the women pull her lips from Desires breast and shot her a sly smile that sent a nervous shiver down the broken knights spin.

"Uhm... D-did what? Diva asked softly, glaring at Nissa past her lovers shoulder, however even as Nissa went about her pan, Diva showed no sighs of stopping as she massaged her lovers breasts, squeezing and groping the soft pillow flesh as in the heat of that same moment reached up and cupped Desires cheek to guide her lovers lips to her own so they could share a kiss. It was a soft and tender kiss, and clearly Diva was struggling ageist her self as the knight was fighting the pleasure, although losing thanks to her love for Desire as the collar ensured that her resistance was fleeting before the pair felt the sudden rumble somewhere deep inside of them selfs.

The moment the secret vibrator became active, Diva's eyes went wide, freezing in place while kissing Desire as they both would feel the powerful ripples of energy reverberate inside of their sexes as the Dive tuned its elf to the broken knight's wavering body. AHHHUHHMMMGHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Nissa would hear the muffled sounds of what sounded like high pitched squealing moans! fallowed by the sight of Diva going rigid as she arched up ageist her lover, pressing up agiest her warm body as Diva's hands squeezed her breasts harder, acting as hand grips for her to cling to while pressing deeper into that sweet kiss as the vibrations continued to wash over them like a raging tidal wave.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:20 am

Collar or not, it did not matter to Desire. She had been enslaved with and without a collar by Goro and his Adda minions. The busty agent's body was trembling between the two lovely Ospodens. Diva was experience the same pleasures her partner was and could not deny the skill Nissa was putting into her tongue work. "Uhhnnn... Y-Yes... So... So gooood..."

Both sets of hands were molding Alexandra's breasts like huge lumps of dough. Diva knew how sensitive her lover's breasts were and could feel just what the two alien women were doing to the agent through the linked collars. Desire eagerly kissed the knight's lips as she rubbed up against her partner. She felt those hard nipples drag against her smooth back and across her long red hair. The shared experience was always so mind numbing. She could feel her lover's tongue against her own and vice verse. The sensations and pleasures echoed against one another into a constant stirring of molten tension and desire.

Desire did not see the device Nissa pulled out. Eyes opened wide, looking into Diva's as a powerful ripple suddenly ran throughout her very core. She was not sure if this was inside her or her partner. The collar's link was so strong it was difficult to know what was real and what was a phantom echo of the real thing. Nissa would see the results of the vibrator immediately as both women's eyes fluttered and rolled back in their heads. Diva kept hold of her lover's cheek, ensuring Desire's lips belonged to the knight. But, nothing could stop Nissa from joining in and latching to one of those long engorged teats, sucking on it deeply like a leech.

The agent's hips were tensing and twitching. She could not fight these sensations. She sucked on her lover's tongue as she held the embrace as long as she could. Muffled squeals fed into her partner's mouth and throat while hips began to buck against the unseen vibrator. Juices were drooling out of her puffing petals. Her sex visibly twitched and shuddered as if it were being fucked by the vibrations. Nissa could feel the human woman's rapid pulse within the nub she sucked on. The more they were stimulated and aroused, the more musk her breasts she produced. The well endowed agent was drugging them all with the addicting scent which only made them more aroused and stimulated in a never-ending vicious cycle.

Arms wrapped tight around Nissa as the agent could do nothing more than hold on. Diva's feeble resistance was already failing and Desire had no resistance left to begin with. All she wanted was to fuck and be with her lover now and this Nissa made it possible once more.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:19 am

“There you are,” Kray's voice called from the doorway as he appeared. Two masked Adda flanked him as he shook his head. “You should have seen the doctor before you came here. Still, that musk takes more than once to become a permanent need.”

“KRAYIE!!!”” Nissa struggled to pull out of Alex's grasp looking back toward the doorway but Kray waved her off remaining were he stood.

“I hate that name.”

“Demi, are you going to join us?”

“I don't particularly like that one either.”

“I couldn't wait to play with Diva. It's been soooo long since I've last seen her. But you never told me that she had a friend. I want to play with her too.” She gestured toward the guards who looked at each other, then Kray who sighed and nodded. Before long one of the Adda peeled Alex off of Diva while the other held Diva's arms down as Nissa spread her flower for Kray to see.

Alex too was being held down though in her case two hands fondled those mountains. Nissa spoke a few words in their dialect which they understood but she was far from fluent and finding that her desire was burning brighter after this brief respite.

“Don't you want this? Doesn't it look good? Tell him Didi. Or do you prefer redheads?”

All this exchange and that vibrator did not relent. Kray was nearing, eyeing Diva. Nissa crawled towards him coaxing him closer then crawling away towards Alex, a tongue streaking over her labia, one hand fondling her own sex it was not long before that tongue was diving inside her.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:26 am

The poors knights mind was failing, falling lower and lower with her lovers as the profane collars only made everything twice as intense. Diva was already reeling from the vibes rushing through her body, shaking her very womb in a tsunami of pleasure as her legs and hips couldn't stop shaking with Desires who was just as overwhelmed by the pure cascade of sex rolling over them both in the fallowing moments. Lost in there passions Diva only clung to her lovers body as if it was the only tether she had still holding her to this reality as she sucked and tongue her way into that lewd kiss they both share. Hot, horny, the musk was driving the pair as Diva almost forgot that Nissa was even there shortly after the activation of the toy lodged so deeply inside as the pleasure it brought was shaking her brain and causing her heart to skip beat after beat. It felt almost like a sex induced heart attack as they both could only last seconds before the first wave of orgasmic passion came and sent them reeling, it was enough to drive both slaves wild and send them spiraling into animal like heat for each other and the new comer known as Nissa.

Diva did not lift a finger twords the women as her eyes rolled back into her head and she came with her lover over and over agin, she was to busy with Desire as the poor knight was gasping and moaning into the human slaves hot sloppy lips. Their tongues coiling together as Diva lost her mind and fell to the fucking pleasure while still garbing handfuls of Desires massive tits. The knight strong hands mashing the massive breasts in her hands, groping, pulling, and massaging their weight while keeping up that kiss as the only time they stopped was to give a short breather fallowed by cries and gasps as they hips and legs buckled, more lewd orgasms rushing from their slutty bodies as they both where to preoccupied having mind blowing sex to even notice Kray, and the small band of aliens with him at the doors to the slaves chambers.

Diva hardly listened to what they had to say, her mind had already broken apart and was consumed by the musk, the collars, and the toy blasting her sense with endless pleasure that any living being would shutter apart too. There was a bit of a fight as Adda peeled the two off each other once they were ordered too. Diva gasping and, panting as her lips were pulled from Desires own. A lewd look on the knights face as Diva reaching out for Desire who was being taken from her before she was pushed back onto the bed by Adda who held her arms over her head, forcing her arms up ageist the head board of the bed as she weakly bucked her hips, and struggled in a sexual frenzy. "AGH!! AHHAAA!!!" Diva moaned as the vibrator continued its onslaught as she felt the rough phantom sensesation of adda hands fall over her lovers breasts, smashing her breasts in much the same manner as she was doing before Diva felt a new feeling trickle over the sexual vibes already effecting the pair as the phantom sting of a warm playful tongue striked her labia forcing Diva's eyes to dart open widely as she arched deeply along the bed bucking her hips uncontrollably almost dancing for Krays eminent approach. OHAAAHHH!!! OHHHH ALEX!!!!!!! OAHHHHHH!!!!" Diva cried, screaming her lovers named and still showing a slight glimmer of her sanity.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 pm

"Ahhhnnn! Aaauuuggghhh!"

The climaxes seared through Desire's body and soul again and again. Her orgasms fed into Diva's only to come crashing back like waves against an ocean shore. She returned her partner's kisses with equal vigor, their moans humming and mixing between their lips. The human agent did not even notice Nissa leaving her grasp. Her hands came up on top of her lover's, squeezing and groping her own massive tits as the musk continued to saturate the air around them.

A whimpered whine left the agent as the Adda guards separated them both. The vibrator continued to torment them both as the alien guards held Desire away from her lover. Large rough hands took the place of the knight's, squeezing and mashing her tingling globes. The wild sensations that echoed inside her chest were intoxicating. Her eyes fluttered as she continued to moan and cry out in passionate bliss. Hips jolted wildly as she felt Nissa's tongue slid inside her visibly twitching depths. "Ooouuuhhhnnn!" She came as Nissa's tongue lashed inside her. Foam was drooling from her lips as her head rolled back, resting against the chest of one of the Adda. Nissa could feel those twitching velvet walls contract around her exploring tongue over and over again as juices spray and squirt all over.

"Uhhnnn... Uuuhhhnnn... D-Diva..." she droned, Alexandra tumbling down the endless abyss with her lover as they drowned in each other's passion.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:55 am

The remote had been set on the floor, the musk at such a close range had been overwhelming to the point that she had forgotten about the cool things that the vibrator could do. That and the fact that she forgot that it was still on.

Instead Nissa lapped up those juices, her tongue sticking into Alex deeply as the Adda produced even more musk from those tits. Each woman called out for the other though each had been denied the attention of the other.

Kray rested his hand on Diva's knees parting those legs then freeing himself. For a second he looked down at the knight then went to pushing that member inside her feeling the vibrator at work even before he had reached that depth.

Still he did not care stuffing her full of himself in addition to that machine that rumbled away at her. It felt particularly good with the added vibrations. Diva was forced to sit up by the Adda that tired of just playing with her breasts sitting her down on that spire of meat so he took her from the back while Kray pounded away at the front adding to what Diva felt.

By then Nissa stopped her feast scissoring with Alex. It had appeared that the Adda was going to get to more than kneading those breasts but had been stopped from a command from Nissa who wanted the agent all to herself. There sexes rubbing together, Nissa moving in a frenzy as she sought to quell that ache that grew inside her.

“Shame on you Didi. Keeping all this to yourself.” Nissa grinned looking back to the bed seeing the knight sandwiched between Kray and the Adda. Then returning her focus back to Alex she began moving as fast as she possibly could.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:25 am

The faint trickle of their sanity quickly faded once their names were called out as the game move on and Diva felt the phantom sting of Nissa's tongue lashing ageist her sex through her lover. The collars connecting their senses and forcing them to share their pleasure as Diva could only wiggle along the bed sheets and scream out the pleasure that was being burned into her very core thanks to the secret vibrator lodge somewhere deep inside of her trembling pussy. Diva was quickly fading back to her lowly pleasure shocked form as Kray approached while the Adda he ordered to hold her down happily enjoyed her tits.

"AGH! AHHEEEE!!" Diva screamed in passion as her knees were parted and Kray wasted little of his precious time with needless forplay. Diva was already wet and ready, Desire, and Nissa saw to that as all he needed to do was plug and play as Diva was soon bombarded by the overwhelming sensation of a true ospoden cock being jammed into her abused and over used cunt. Kray might seen the lite in Diva's lustful eyes grow duller, glazing over in her shared heat as her jaw dropped open into a passionate moan. AGH! OHAHHH!!!" Diva squealed like a pig as the cruel man pulled her up into his chest allowing her to limply collapse forward ageist his chest, her abused breasts smashing ageist Kray pecks as she glared up into his eyes with a pleasure drunk confused stare as both Desire, and Kray would feel the heat of their body ageist each other before in the heat of this sexually aspiring moment a lucky Adda was already busy alighting him self with Diva's backdoor before the impatient guard rammed him self in with his thick meaty rod.

"Guh! M-My!! AH!!!!" Diva cried as she reared back her head, arching back into the Adda's chest as she was double penetrated while feeling the phantom sensation's of Nissa busy working over lover. Desire likly feeling the sensation of the knights tight ass and pussy being split open by rods as hard as steel, fallowed by the eager thrusting, and pumping ageist the weak slave as she cried out like a animal in heat while being bounced between two strong males that shared in her suffering body.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 pm

"Aaaiiieeee!" Nissa's sex sawed against Alexandra's. Juices smeared over the Ospoden's flower while the large rough hands of the Adda continued to maul the agent's huge tits. Hips jolt and shuddered as the vibrations echoed through the link shared between the knight and the ADD agent. Glassy eyes fluttered and rolled back as the redhead's mouth hung open. Drool foamed out of her groaning throat as the intensity of it all continued to build and grow exponentially. The human woman screamed as she felt cocks plowing into her both her lover's sex and ass, the two members grinding against one another through the barriers of both passages while the vibrator hummed endlessly against it all.

Hot juices squirt out of the agent's climaxing sex, soaking over Nissa's netherlips and lower body. Alexandra's hips shuddered and jolt violently. Every thrust from the Adda and Kray sent the agent into another orgasm. Every squeeze of her huge breasts and the feel of Nissa's hot sex against her own produced another blissful release. Every time her lover came, she too climaxed. Hips thrust and grind against the phantom sensations while scissoring against Nissa's very real body. Slumped against the Adda, Alexandra was shuddering and groaning with her lover as they both shared the other's pleasurable downfall.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 pm

The two had to deal with their collars feeling the pleasures, pains and discomfort of the other while enduring their own at the same time. Those collars linked the two making it all the more easier to cave to the desires sprung up by the musk.

Diva's alteration was of little help too. While there were times that the liquid her breasts produced could clear Desire's head briefly the fact remained that Enema was unaffected and still craved attention which only caused her to play with Desire's breasts and produce even stronger amounts of that musk that only caused Desire to cave again.

The musk that had already built up before then lost it's effect but that effect would come back as the musk's volume increased. It was a vicious loop that the pair was caught in. About the only way it could have been broken was if Diva was restrained and unable to play with those breasts so that Alex would have moments of clarity, clarity that eluded her for the most part and had been odd in those moments that she had it trust upon her.

Kray's cock vanished inside Diva. He felt the vibrator going to work as he pressed inside her. The cock in her ass rubbed up against that member while another Adda seized Diva's head turning it to the side and giving her some fine scaly meat to feast on.

Grabbing the back of her head the Adda thrust rapidly into her throat. Another saw what was happening and inspired did the same with Alex while Nissa vigorous rubbed their sexes together. Both woman had their own cock to feast on while tasting the other at the same time.

Alex found her mouth occupied while Nissa altered between scissoring her, eating her out or using her fingers. But Nissa, spurned on by that musk, eventually had that cock replaced by sitting over Alex's face making her eat her out as one of the Adda pressed into her deep and hard.

Diva felt those explosions in her mouth and ass. Kray had been on the verge of coming. Given that vibrator that was playing against him holding still wasn't an option. He did not have the luxury of his injection that only briefly made him sterile so he had to pull out bathing Diva's chest in his cum.

Replacing the Adda cock in her mouth he face fucked her until Gonnar arrived seeing the frenzy of sex he called for Kray needing his urgent attention about something. Reluctantly Kray pulled away leaving Diva at the attention of the Adda while others and Nissa tended to Alex.

The three woman were captured by there sexual frenzy. Nissa was unable to think straight due to that musk and as such she never got around to turning off that vibrator. In fact during all the fucking the remote got jarred kicking up the speed of the vibrator and ultimately leaving it to Alex or Diva to either shut the remote off or get the vibrator out.

In the end the three of them were left there though Nissa was in far better shape since the Adda did not touch her but tested that stamina of the two slaves. There was no telling how long their marathon would have lasted had Gonnar not returned to fetch the Adda present. Something big was going on had the pair noticed Gonnar's urgency the two times he appeared.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:39 pm

It all became to much for the pair as every fiber of their being felt as if it were being fucked to oblivion by numerous horny creatures using their broken and abused bodies for their own fun and pleasure. Diva... or Enema was as broken and torn down as her lover Desire as the pair were forced to share in their agony as the collars ensured that they felt each others pleasure and pain as each of the poor slaves had their own small group to handle.

Diva was the one who was unfortunate enough to have Kray as the hideously over zealous man fucked the poor knights pussy into a wet pulp as she could not help but cry as she wildly bounced on his large thick log he called his cock. This thick shaft crashing agiest her womb was joined with the deep and almost larger rod of meat buried deeply into her ass. The sensation alone was enough to leave Diva's mouth gasped open in awe, all while she felt the phatom sensation's of Nissa playing with her lover on the other end of the bed. The vial evil women using her lover like a toy as she scissored and molsted her along side another Adda that enjoyed her mountainous tits. Diva groaning as she felt every phantom touch, pinch, and flick of rough hands, she also needed to endure her own fucking, somthing that was nearly impossible as Kray, Nissa, and the Adda joining them each knew how to force the sluty slave to their breaking points as the moment one started to cum, the other fell instantly afterwards.

"AHG! AUHH FUCKING OZATAL!!!!" Diva screamed, her voice moaning out in defeat her gods name in vain as she fell forward into Krays chest as the Adda at her backdoor was pushing her up into him, taking her deep. Diva cumming with every thurst in the same manner as her lover as the numerous sensations swirled into what was their pain and pleasure mixed reality spurred on by the toy ravaging her insides relentlessly, however either they got tired of their scream, or simply wanted another hole to fuck the pairs mouths were soon subjected to another set of massive adda cocks that they could hardly fit inside of their mouths as their sweat, saliva, and cumm smeared faces had to almost be forced open by the Adda's that gripped their chins and struggle to open their jaws large enough so they could ram their lengths inside with one sudden and deep plunge that forced both slaves to deep throat and accept the violent face fucking.

Diva had no idea at this point who's had the gentler Adda guards, but each violent thrust into her lips sent theri bodies reeling, their minds fluttering. At one point Diva was seeing stars as each slamm of the Adda's hips into her face was like a strike to the head, her nose was bleeding as her eyes rolled to the back of her skull and the worldly seemly faded away as both Diva and Desire were drowning in a sea of passion...... trully had they become the ships fine sluty sex toys.

At some point in the frenzy the pair were enduring the sensation of their many partners exploding inside of them, one afther anohter, Adda came in their mouths, asses, on or around them. Nissa came, even Kray came as the Ospoden male ripped him self from the knights over used, and orgasming slutty hole, only to release him self with a roar of pent of anger and rage, spraying a hot molten torrent of cum on the slave knights abdomen, belly, chest, and even her chin as she was pushed back into the Adda fucking her in the ass. Kray would see the lost blank stare on the Diva's face as she came agin, her orgasm splashing from her sex in a lewd squirt that only added to the already filthy sheets of the bed befor he left her to the mercy of the Adda still playing with her and her lover.

Diva was to far gone to even realize why Kray left as she was far to busy limply bouncing on the Adda's thick cock only to have another Adda who was once fucking her throat raw to move and replace Kray, filling her with one thrust as she let out a scream of pain and pleasure only to begin the violent game until the Adda attending to the two slaves and Nissa were called and forced to leave the three alone in what was now a filthy sex dungeon. No corner of the room was clean as the girls releases, Adda cum, Krays cum... all of it was splashed about the room, even the ceiling was not safe from the violent session of sex as Nissa poured all her focus onto Desire.... while Diva was left vacant and alone, sprawled on one side of the bed, covered in sweat and cumm of Kray and numerous Adda as during all the fun the toy lodged inside of her body was dialed up to its highest setting. Even in her comatosed stat Diva felt the toy's shocks, and rumbling, driving her to gasp, and groan in exhaustion as she writhed and squirmed on the best as Nissa continued to molest her lover...

It was at this moment that the fun would be interrupted by the sudden flickering of the lights and the sudden tremor ripple through the station. It was a noticeable quake that shook the station, enough to force Nissa to hang onto Desires legs so she did not fall off the bed while Diva was sprung closer to her lover side. The station shook agin before lights of the ship went out.... and the red hazard lights set the single.... The station was under attack.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Desire's lips wrapped around the hot throbbing Adda cock that pushed into her throat. Eyes rolled back in their sockets as her senses were flooded with the taste, scent, and feel of thick alien spunk soaking into her very being. She swallowed the alien's hot loads, the excess drooled out of her nose and the corners of her mouth. Dull eyes and expression matched Enema's, their own bodies and minds dragging the other down as they climaxed in unison.

Adda cock was soon replaced with Nissa's juicy netherlips. The enslaved agent did not even hesistate as the Ospoden woman felt the human's tongue slide right in and begin taking long slurping licks of those inviting depths. A guard's scaled dick plowed right into Desire's quivering vagina, sending the busty redhead spiraling into another orgasmic release. The collars shared the experience with her partner while the feel of vibrators and cock echoed with reality. What pain Diva felt was immediately engulfed with hot bliss while Desire's hips bucked hard against the alien male's own thrusts.

A muffled whine left Alexandra as she felt the cock leave her squirting sex. The agent could not see what was happening as the Adda were called away. Hips continued to writhe while heels dragged across the soiled bedsheets. The cocks were gone but the vibrator was still tormenting both of them, the humming vibrations rippling up and down their tender passages.

Every breath filled the lungs of the three women with that sweet arousing musk. Desire's very presence was a sweet poison that eroded the minds and wills of those around her including herself. It just felt so good to just breathe and let everything else fade away. The more they indulge this need, the better it felt in a vicious cycle. The station shook as it came under attack. Nissa bounced and had to steady herself to avoid falling off the bed. Her body rested against Alexandra's huge breasts before she managed to sit up once more. Desire's hands held tightly to the Ospoden woman's thighs. Her tongue never stopped even as the lights flickered off and the three bodies glistened with sweat under the red glow of the hazard lights.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next