View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 The Search (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: The Search (for Phoebe)
Thinking may not have been an apt description for what Phoebe’s mind focused on at the time. “Mh .. Mmm!” Somewhere on the brink between clarity and an utterly addled mind, the union of their lips elicited another gleeful whimper from their helpless prey, all while allowing that same coherence to slip further and further away. As their seal finally broke, Phoebe shamelessly lusted for more, but had been halted by the words that reached out to the blonde’s senses.

Just focusing on the matter at hand with those two stirring up her insides, one churning her spasming depths into a froth while the other challenged that crushing tightness of her ass, proved nigh impossible, but she was coherent enough to catch each offer and pondered the odds of winning. It seemed as if the mention of that traitor pirate’s name helped when it came to linking those thoughts together for a brief moment.

She’d considered winning. She really did, all for the sake of one particular agent. Asking for a favor to seek out and, if there was any trouble, help Luna escape it, appeared nothing short of a worthy investment. With any luck she could still be free, of course, hence they could always try and contact her through other means. Those mercenaries, for the most part, stayed true to the letter of their contracts. She might very well be alive, well and, most importantly, free, with the latter being something Phoebe would rather not leave up to chance.

Likewise, Lysiss had a special place in her heart after the stunt she pulled on them. It’d have shamed her to admit she’d grown more fond of the idea of some payback rather than ensure Luna’s immediate freedom, but her emotions were in turmoil, her senses stimulated to the extreme. The shapely blonde could barely justify not bowing to Gersham’s will without compensation whatsoever.

If Kurgan won to earn that reward, however, she would be Gersham’s to command for a whole week, a prize not entirely distant from her mind in the heat of the moment. Her insides were hot, but grew hotter at the mere prospect of being his for a week. She didn’t care about what he’d do to her, only that he did it. Unlike certain establishments that kept her around indefinitely, Phoebe was certain he’d let her go once her time in his service was up.

In the end, they could actually win something here and not just endure weeks worth of hardships with nothing to show for it. She glanced to her Voren lover for a brief moment, the edges of her vision swimming with delight, and a look that essentially said “Win for me.”

“I accept.” The words barely oozed from drooling lips before they were treated to another deep, overwhelmingly delicious kiss. She’d not simply let him conquer her, despite all odds. She pushed back, wrestling with that talented tongue as to encourage him to do his best to amplify the sheer degree of ecstasy that rippled through her. Pleasure hungry eyes could barely feast on his features up close before rolling back. Eyelids fluttered closed, allowing her other senses to absorb the full brunt of both admirer’s eager advances.

Not even she knew whether Kurgan could outlast her here, not today, but with twice the attention received he might have an easier time. The former agent didn’t have the pleasure to dwell on the matter for long. Even as they spoke earlier, that molten hot thickness funneled raw, uninterrupted pleasure into her very being, goading those delectable muffled moans to echo inside her own and Gersham’s throat. The string of erotic eruptions in her belly, chest and mouth never subsided, and were bound to make even the most degenerate of slaves blush with envy.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 am

Gersham could have infused one or both through his touch. Driving them one. It wouldn't increase their stamina but would enhance that drive. A runner suffering from a sprained ankle ceased running. In this case they would push on to their very limits until the drug had left them. Of course to prevent injury he could dispel this desire too. As much as it was fun to fuck someone utterly senseless even unconsciousness didn't save them entirely. Their body still craved, still remained active and there was a good chance of injury. At the very least there would be exhaustion and soreness if he didn't ease their desires.

Sometimes though he was unable to help himself completely. Of course there were other options open to him. He never said he wouldn't take her at well. Twice the partners, twice as likely as she was to fail. However, it was less fun and lacked a true challenge slanting the odds heavily in his favor. She wouldn't have lasted in her state though he supposed that she needed only to outlast Kurgan.

But he did not refrain entirely. His fingers still pressed into her rump. He cupped her breast. His palm teasing the nipple before he pinched it. Tugged and twisted it lightly.

“Good,” Gersham's voice a purr. The digits in her ass twisted as they plunged in. First one way then the next. His lips dropped down to her shoulder. First his tongue bathed her collar bone then he began sucking on it.

Meanwhile hands grasped her hips tighter. Kurgan shot up into her forcing her upward. His grip bringing her down sharply before he bucked back up at her. Whether he understood her look, desired some payback of his own or simply had his pride on the line was hard to say.

The doctor didn't worry about her failing. If the terms were worse he would have. A week of anything, even if it were slavery he knew that she was a sex slave, that she could endure the week. A week of torture? He would have been more hesitant with that, his thrusts wouldn't be as deep or as quick. He didn't think Gersham had that in mind, given that he had been drugged too struck him that Gersham was more into mischief then torture. Of course he couldn't be certain but he got that impression.

When Gersham drew his fingers out of her ass he slapped one of her ass cheeks hard enough to sting. His hand rubbing her before striking her again, then again and again. He only stopped when Kurgan rolled her over on that ruined bed. His hold on her hips pressing her down as he drove down into her. She would feel him throbbing within her, hear him grunt as he struggled to hold back. An explosion of sorts followed painting her insides. Kurgan stopped, panting for a long moment before that second wind struck. He began anew this time circling those walls as he gyrated his hips.

A hand on one of her breasts drew her attention back to Gersham who was kneeling beside her. As if showing the embodiment of temptation his pants were undone and his own stiffness throbbed near her lips but far enough away that she had to make an effort to take him if she desired. Her treacherous tongue would add to the ordeal she experienced slanting things in Gersham's favor.

But that would be her own choice. He wouldn't even move so she was in charge so to speak. Of course she was free to ignore him as well outside of the touch on her chest.

Ultimately Kurgan wouldn't need the additional help. With it the pair would drive her to her limits, without it Kurgan would manage it though it would cost him a bit more cum and nearly bring him to his end first requiring him to catch his breath more often.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Nothing seemed farther from her mind than winning. She chose defeat. Her tongue snaked past moaning lips, aching for more than a lone kiss, and lavished him with some much needed attention. She first lashed the molten crown, then let it spiral around his glans, dedicated to hit every last cell burning for her love. Scalding hot breaths warped into slightly cooler caresses as they lapped up against that swollen trunk, contrasting with the spine tingling embrace of warm saliva.

Only the confines of her mouth halted the more chilling waves of her advances. She took what he offered, devouring him, sucking long and deep as her entire mouth burst with myriad delights. The perpetual musk of that familiar spire filled her senses with all the more divine sensations to bask in. Phoebe twisted from the waist up for greater ease, with one hand biting softly into the wolf’s shoulder whereas the other roamed Gersham’s flesh, his inner thigh and bountiful testes as if to goad him into shuffling closer still.

Sweat caked her luscious form. It bucked against her lover, fighting the strain on her mind and muscles with nothing but pure need. She could barely think, only act, while Kurgan ignited her insides. Sultry looks were cast unto the one whose delicious cock throbbed beyond the unbreakable seal of hungry lips, revealing how far gone their blonde concubine truly was.

She lost count of how many times her thoughts went blank only to return for brief moments of clarity. All she could do was beg for more. Heat flooded her depths, liquid desire drained from another acolyte of passion which attempted to squeeze past crushing folds only to be expelled, messing up the bed and filling the air with that familiar, mind numbing stench. She loved it, loved being trapped between these two, riding out her desires to the fullest. The muffled cries caused by her admirers matched their movements for a long while, but ultimately became more indistinct, more strenuous, eventually coming to an end.

As time allowed for blissed out and equally worn muscles to recover, it would be a while before Phoebe came to once more. Had Kurgan not tended to her throughout that time, she would awake aching from exhaustion, but at the same time tingle pleasantly all over as though her senses recalled all too well what they had recently experienced.

If they had abandoned her in that soiled bed, restoring some coherence to her mushy brain would take a little longer. Like a moth drawn to the flame, Phoebe remained to soak in the fluids, odor and fresh memories, before even remotely thinking of rising up again.

Unless someone came to check up on or rise from slumber with her, the former agent’s unclad beauty would be in no hurry to seek out the bath, let alone clothes to replace the ruined flightsuit. Still, groaning in contentment and unwillingness to get up alike, she’d have no choice but to prepare herself for the day ahead. She wanted to find out what everyone aboard the ship had been up to. Come to think of it, she had no idea how long she was out either.

Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 am

The pair took her. Gersham shuffled a bit closer setting a hand atop her head but letting her continue at her own pace. Her tongue delighted in the feel of his cock as she explored it. The two beings groaning clearly showing signs of their own pleasure.

Phoebe may have lost count at how many times she came. She was filled several times over. The taste of Gersham's seed stimulated her tongue before it worked it's way down her throat.

When she stirred she would find herself in the med bay. Not because she was injured or being treated but so Kurgan could keep a better eye on her. Either Gersham was gone or piloting the vessel.

“Yeah there sleepy head.” Kurgan approached. Other than a sheet she was naked. She would find that she was cleaned too, at least sponged off.

“A few things.” He handed her a piece of candy before sitting down at the edge of her bed. “We still have that alien onboard. Benny, was it? Gersham piloted us to the edge of the system where we are currently hiding out. Before he vanished he said he was getting his ship and would rendez vous with us once he's secured Lysiss.”

He had no want of a slave but turning her over to authorities was another matter. He also contacted an agent of the ADD who allowed me to speak with Viryon. She is well and I got coordinates where we can pick her up.”[/color]

All those little details to coordinate such matters could be taken care of later. Kurgan got the gist of things, a suitable location too at least if they acted before the week was up. After which other arrangements would need to be made.

“Gersham says that he looks forward to collecting on his wager. Something tells me you don't mind.” Kurgan stroked her cheek. “It's good to be back. He also said something about being able to locate you. I have found no tracing devices and you appear to be in excellent health. I don't know what you wish to do with that mechanic. We can keep him onboard until we meet Luna.”

Kurgan may have implied spacing him otherwise or perhaps he meant something else? He was a doctor after all but he didn't adhere to the do no harm motif either. Being a different species and all. Though it was doubtful that he was so callous.

Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:58 pm

Awakening to fresh air filling her lungs had been both blessing and curse alike. As with every other overwhelming lovemaking, the familiar scent would flow through her being, rousing the young woman to an enticing haze of lust and want left behind by her admirers as though their intimacies never quite ended. Gersham certainly didn’t care to leave her in any sort of presentable state before, but it wasn’t all bad to have some clarity restored to her thoughts.

Sitting upright, albeit slowly, revealed she wasn’t dreaming. She didn’t imagine Kurgan standing there, or that he was back in her arms a fair few hours ago. Were it not for the fact he addressed her first, Phoebe would’ve been tempted to let her emotions take over right then and there.

Still flustered, the woman’s eyes looked him over amorously while a half hearted attempt at concealment kept the blanket from slipping away too much. She wrapped it around herself, then popped the candy in her mouth with a free hand, as a distraction. It’s been a while since she last had one of his special concoctions, something that brought instantaneous relief to those altered and hypersensitive cells lining her mouth, tongue and throat. There were many perks that came with his presence here though she was truly happy to have him back with her in the here and now.

News of Viryon widened her eyes with a bit of added surprise. “You know where to find her?” She didn’t think establishing contact with Luna or some other agent would be that straightforward, but maybe Gersham knew more people than she’d realized. “That’s a relief. After what happened to Luna when I saw her last, I feared getting Viryon back would be even more difficult than finding you .. You catch the agent’s name, by any chance?”

She hoped Luna made it out. Sure, their plan, their risks, but having experienced what capture usually meant for humans, especially agents, would’ve turned her stomach over and over. She owed the girl for rescuing one of her friends, that much was certain. It’d be a terrible thing to know things didn’t work out for everyone by the end of this operation.

Phoebe leaned into Kurgan’s touch, briefly allowing her eyes to close while a cheek rubbed against him. “You make it sound like I’m looking forward to it .. A deal is a deal. I’m not going to back out now that we’re all safe. Besides, it’s just one week ..” She grinned at that. “I’d have done better for simply helping me rescue you, but don’t tell him that. No point in making him realize he could’ve asked for more.”

Just how he meant to track her would be anyone’s guess. That anchor piercing or some other mark Phoebe happened to be unaware of may help him in that regard, but whatever it was would be of little consequence for now. If the doctor himself couldn’t find it, it wouldn’t be enough to make the blonde worry about a thing.

She ran a hand through her hair, finding it slightly longer than usual but not by much, which only served as a reminder that she planned on growing it out a little anyway. “At least we didn’t end up entirely empty handed if he keeps his end of the deal. Well .. It’s been more than a month. Va’cha has probably moved on by now, so that’s that ..”

Though they’d set up the deal for another one of Aegir’s beloved stones, it didn’t look too good now. Naturally, that didn’t mean she had no plans for Lysiss of her own. She owed them plenty for stabbing them in the back, not even counting what they did to Kurgan although at first glance he seemed to be quite well, at least physically.

Twisting slightly while pulling her legs up, Phoebe knelt on the bed rather than sit and used that opportunity to inch up on Kurgan’s back where she leaned in once more, wrapping arms around the Voren in a loose embrace. Up close, he’d feel her breath sweep over the contour of his neck, teasing what fur would become a cushiony support for her chin as she rested against him there, heart pounding soundly within her chest.

“As for Benny, well .. Somebody’s got to keep this hunk of junk up and running and he seems to know everything about it. There are more bandaid solutions here than I’d dare to mention. If I were free to choose, I’d have turned this whole thing into scrap for some credits by now.” Given the wealth they had stashed away, and what their recent capture cost them and their minds, that seemed to be making the most sense to her. “I was just going to let him have this and part ways once we’ve got our hands on a ship of our own. Something that’s a little more .. stable. I’m also not sure you’ll be coming along for what Gersham’s owed, so unless he plans on letting you aboard his ship this is as good as it gets right now.”

“I was thinking we could use a mechanic, too, but .. I haven’t really made up my mind on that one. I don’t know much about him in the first place.” Phoebe leaned in a little more, glancing sideways from her vantage point by Kurgan’s neck until their eyes finally met. “That aside .. I’m happy you’re back. I really am.” Hands traced his coat, lavishing the body underneath with languid, but deliberately soothing attention. No sex, just affection, which was what their drug enhanced reunion didn’t allow earlier.

“I was worried sick about you and Viryon. It all happened so fast. Part of me believed I wouldn’t see you again, that she and I would wither away in some slaver’s den while those .. people .. did who knows what to you. I just don’t know what I’d do without you.” Such thoughts tormented her from day one. Whether he saw her in the same light, she didn’t know, but Phoebe thought it important to let him know what she was about. “I won’t let that happen again, I promise.”

Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:53 pm

“It was Gersham who contacted that agent.” Kurgan paused thinking on her name. Luckily it was one that was easy to recall. “Luna. From what I followed there was some sort of ruckus. Apparently she recovered from her ordeal before anyone else and managed to escape.

“She supplied coordinates of the world she was going to be at for the week. Coordinating something in that sector of space. She really didn't get into those particulars but she said that she would bring Viryon there. At the end of the week she and Viryon will have to move on and you'll have to make other arrangements to meet someplace else.”
Kurgan explained. He had no idea about that situation or Gorjen for that matter and could only recount what he had heard.

The candy served as a distraction though as she shifted and knelt behind him at his back. He felt the heat of her body, that closeness stealing over him. Her chin leaning against him while her hands ran along the lengths of his arms. Warm breath fell upon him.

He seriously doubt that any lingering aphrodisiacs had been at play here. After all they spoke of things rather than falling into the arms of each other. Discussing Luna, Viryon, Benny and even Gersham.

“I doubt that Gersham will have me around for that week but that's a problem for another time.” Kurgan didn't seem to consider it a problem. Lysiss still needed to be turned over and he figured that Phoebe still had enough connections to deal with that situation. Or maybe she had preferred not to, it occurred to him that since gaining her freedom she didn't seem to be in a rush to rejoin the ADD. Kurgan didn't know all the particulars about this agent Luna or Gersham. He figured that they had been associates or friends that assisted her in freeing him.

“Overall my captivity wasn't too bad. As a doctor I had value to them. I was struck a few times but never beaten. There was plenty of work to go around too. Apparently that crew of pirates fight a lot. A species trait among the saurians. Frankly I don't know how Lysiss keeps them in line.”

Needless to say she being enslaved at one point by that cult probably meant things weren't iron clad. She could have had been tricked, it may have been a separate group with a different connection or they may have been separated from her and attempted to find her. There were many possibilities.

Kurgan's eyes met her own and he shifted a little to better face her. His hands set down on her hips. “We can give Benny the option of staying or taking this piece of junk after we procure a new ship. While I never envisioned this I did take a few precautions. I placed a small amount of currency into a galactic account. I'm sure you've done the same. Through it we could purchase a cheap vessel. It was meant to equip you or book passage on ships during a worse case scenario but since we separated by short distances it just never came up before.”

“I was essentially a slave without even realizing it until you came into my life. Since then so much has happened. You know I'll never leave unless you desire it.” Lifting a finger to her lips he silenced her. “There is no need to think about such unsavory things.” His finger moved away from her lips. Soon a hand flowed down her chest curling around a breast. His thumb swept over her nipple as he gave her a tender squeeze.

“It is not without risk but after coordinates are set do we really need to monitor things?” Unless there was an emergency no one had to be at the controls. Though if there was it was likely that it would be the last that anyone aboard the vessel would have.

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 pm

“Luna .. Good.” The final piece of the puzzle fell into place. Her eyes closed for a moment, taking it all in. A considerable weight had been lifted straight from her chest as a result. She exhaled deeply with the onset of relief only to end up blowing more heated air across her companion’s neck. “Alright. We’ll head to those coordinates once Gersham’s done collecting our dear Lysiss then. I’d rather know for sure you’re both safe and sound .. as well as back by my side.”

Speaking of funds, many of theirs were still back on Viryon in the form of various assets. She’d rather not carry all that wealth at once and invite others to consider them ripe for the picking. As things were, that asteroid contained ample reserves though Phoebe did make preparations before embarking on her quest to try and aid Aegir’s search for the stones. Information didn’t always come cheap, after all, and she owed that octopus more than she could ever spend anyway, especially after sending Gersham her way.

She was pleased to hear Kurgan made financial arrangements of his own. What he meant to do with it was nothing short of endearing either. It should be enough to travel from one point to another, albeit temporarily. The need to upgrade became more apparent now that they endured this entire mess from start to finish, something that’d prevent themselves from winding up in similar situations as they had several weeks ago.

Feeling that touch settle on her hips made the former agent wonder whether taking up a more permanent residence someday wouldn’t be worth the investment. Adventuring seemed to be getting her into more and more trouble nowadays. Or, just maybe, they could all use a simple break once things were wrapped up here.

“I-“ She had no choice but to keep quiet when a finger set upon her lips. Phoebe smiled all the same, well aware of where he may have been headed with his thoughts on not having to keep an eye on things for a while.

“I only just woke up ..” The words barely escaped her before a hand blanketed his own, following Kurgan’s amorous advances on her tender chest. Another dipped along his frame, carefully trailing the expanse of his lab coat in an effort to tease and torment until she found an opening, only for her silken touch to flow across his inner thigh. “What a waste of perfectly good candy that’d be.” Already he could feel the lone orb in his grasp firm and swell with want, with a gleefully beating heart providing all the more blood for it and its sibling to engorge.

Sitting face to face, sultry yellow green eyes boring deeply into his own, he’d find no objections to whatever he had in mind. Love’s the best physician, in a sense, and whether he’d like her to taste it now or later was entirely up to him. There were no drugs to distract her mind and the candy took care of those altered cells for once. Whatever Phoebe experienced from that point onward would be nothing but his own doing. “So .. what are the doctor’s orders?”

Things were rather quiet on the ship for now. They wouldn’t have to dwell on her agreement to be enslaved by Gersham for an entire week, be it as a pilot, plaything or otherwise. In the here and now, those were still distant times, and as such they could most certainly wait while she savored Kurgan’s affection once again, if not more.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:36 pm

“Alright. We’ll head to those coordinates once Gersham’s done collecting our dear Lysiss then. I’d rather know for sure you’re both safe and sound .. as well as back by my side.”

Kurgan nodded at that. He gave the matter a quick thought though he didn't dwell on logistics and what not. While she had been unconscious Kurgan saw to a few matters. Chiefly he had to deal with Benny working to dissolve the glue that bond him. He had to sedate the alien and do a skin graft for his left hand that the alien tore free.

That was one rather messy site … blood and cum everywhere … it seemed that Gersham tortured their prisoner with that aphrodisiac touch. It must have driven him into a frenzy. On top of it hearing those arduous sounds. He wondered how long it took for Benny to partially free himself before the mechanic went to town on himself. At first Kurgan thought the worse with all that blood but he soon discovered after he administered those sedatives that it was all from that hand wound.

He had since treated the injury and had Benny fast asleep for the time being but he hadn't cleaned up that mess. He looked for bots to handle that but the few he found were small models made for maintenance and repair work in those small nooks.

Other small details. The med bay didn't offer much as far as treating anything much more serious than a broken bone. Most of the resources on board had been to treat minor burns and cuts. As it was he managed to scrap together just enough to get that skin graft done. It certainly helped that he was a wizard use to treating physical injuries. Kurgan was pampered as of late in having access to better medical equipment and supplies. On this ship he wouldn't be making any of his special candies though he had a few on him that hadn't been taken.

Still this vessel was just in the short term. Kurgan had been distracted by her touch and the ripening of her breasts. His orders? He coaxed her into his lap. Playing the odds the galaxy could wait a bit longer. Feeling the heat radiating off of her body his hands roamed those breasts. She could feel his excitement growing. Thumbs swirled over her nipples and he regretted not having any of his toys from the other ship.

“We set a course to meet Luna since she's only going to be around until the end of the week. First planet within range we dump this ship, get another or book passage, whichever is easiest. Gersham said he'd track you down so we might get lucky. He could show up with Lysiss before the week ends and the agent can take her off our hands. Of course there's evidence and all that so I don't see much happening unless we can get some proof. Or we use her with that cult we found her with. That stone was there at one time so a trade maybe. Probably not the best idea. Anyway he can vacation at the rendezvous until the end of the week waiting for him to show. If he doesn't show by then we get Viryon and figure things out from there. And if he does then Viryon and I can wait there for you for a week.”

He grinned and shifted a little beneath her naked body. He figured that wasn't what was on her mind about doctor's orders, however. But to show that he wasn't clueless as to that he gave those tits a little squeeze. “Oh, I wouldn't say that the candy was a total waste. It will keep your tongue occupied. I have few things here that can entertain. Doctor's orders, release that tension. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it after having to endure so much to accomplish your goals.”

He removed a hand making a quick lick of his finger before it reached back getting a firm grip of her ass. Deliberately he shifted beneath her again so there was no mistaking just how hard he was. “Or you can just rest up and leave matters to me. I'm not a great pilot but I can set a course. Or ...” Kurgan paused for a moment, grinned again then continued. “... we relocate to the cockpit so we can keep an eye on things. Frankly, there will be fair more happening there then usual. But that's such a long way from here. No telling how many times I'd get you off between here and there.”

Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:24 am

All those minor concerns of theirs could wait a bit longer. She’d had enough of everything related to those past few weeks. The days ahead were looking far more preferable by the second. After all, their days of captivity had come and one, merely memories to be added to a heap of those she’d love to forget, if only for a while. Kurgan’s presence certainly helped. She had yet to check on their tormented guest, let alone speak with the crimson alien after seizing the ship, but did he really matter now? Benny, Lysiss, who even were they compared to the kindred soul demanding her attention in more ways than one right here, right now?

She had no qualms about showing her fondness for him, for his smell, for his touch, for the way he knew what made her body tick. Stimulating those heated mounds yielded all the more enraptured sighs, replaced only be the arch of her back when he grabbed paws full of the succulence that was her backside, practically dipping into that peach of molten hot flesh which hadn’t basked in his practiced touch for weeks.

Aching teats protruded fully, throbbing adamantly against Kurgan’s body. Heated breaths brought their continued need to his attention, even more so the blonde’s beguiling charms as her lips hovered barely an inch before the Voren’s face. Releasing some of that tension or staying here, all alone? With his need as blatant as it was, she wouldn’t let him escape her desires one way or another. There was no need to even ask what she’d prefer. Savoring the full course meal he offered would be a far more vibrant experience than resting up.

The candy had been rolled over in her mouth, and Phoebe made a brief show of it while grinning, another captive between her teeth whilst an adept tongue lashed away at the poor thing. As far as his comments on the long way to their destination had been concerned, she couldn’t help but chuckle lightly to herself. “Mmm .. We can certainly find out.”

She didn’t care too much for keeping an eye out for setting a course. If anything, Phoebe challenged him to show he wasn’t just boasting about making her cum between here and the cockpit. Hands that once roamed his body settled on his shoulders, and her legs would follow suit should he decide to make a move. “But .. only as long as you keep your eyes on me, wolf ..”

Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:53 pm

“Challenge accepted.” Well it had been his idea. Light blue eyes regarded that piece of candy in her mouth before he turned his head slightly. One eye still regarded her as he licked a single digit. Turning back to her he found that she was more than ready. Those nipples nice and warm, her hands braced against his shoulders in preparation.

Her legs hooking around his hips as he stood. Even a runt such as he was stronger than an average human not that she was much to handle. Once standing his hands took hold of her hips lifting her up a little higher while he angled beneath her. When he began to lower her she encountered the head of his shaft.

Deliberately he rubbed against that slit. Holding onto her with a single hand took effort on his part though he was able to handle it better when a hand rested beneath her ass. The finger that he lubricated playing with her back door. Small circles worked over her. His nuzzle dipped to her chest using it to push her back just a little to get enough space to run his tongue over her breast. The moist muscle lapping against that orb.

He took one step then another teasing both of them with each step as he continued to rub against her. His eyes remained up turned focused on her features. A single finger pressing up against her ass with just enough pressure so as not to enter her but to make his attentions clear.

By the time they had been at the door that finger began to slowly work into her. His palm cradling her ass any time she dropped down too much or his finger sank deeper into her. It was a little longer before he had the treat of her body working himself up and slathering his rod in her juices. Only when she was ready did he sit her on that throne allowing gravity to do the work if she didn't do it herself. The hand cradled beneath her ass would lift her up when she could go no further.

“Mm. Your pussy feels so wonderful.” He committed when taking a brief break from her breast. Without actually seeing where he was going he had a bit more time to explore her again. His nose had to guide him towards their destination.

At one point he had to stop in order to collect himself in more ways than one. Kurgan had been on the verge of cumming and had got lost in his wanderings only because his mind had been on other things. But he wasn't about to let her down even if he pulled out of her and set her down.

Turning her around he took her against a bulkhead. A hand gripping her blond locks as he surged inside her. Often he smacked and grabbed that ass not to ignore it as he urgently rushed to fill her. Then suddenly he stopped, slowing down and moving at a wide variety of angles to mix things up alternating from fast to slow then back again.

“So good -” He had to stop again. Throbbing like crazy he was about to burst managing to slip out of her. As much as he was ready he couldn't help himself but to ensure she had her fill. He fell to his knees slinging one of her legs around his shoulder after turning her around so her back was against the wall.

Then he had a feast. His eyes still peeking up at her. Her breasts weren't large enough to block his site of her features as his tongue lapped against that slit as if he were drinking water. Quick licks while a finger rubbed over her clit in contrasting slower motions.

Once he had a good taste of those juices his long tongue (in comparison to a human) pressed against those gates entering her kingdom in short order. He licked at those walls in slower but stronger licks. His tongue was far more flexible than a human's too twisting within her with ease as he worked that magic forever watching her and shifting gears whenever she responded favorably to give her more of what she liked.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:36 pm

As one of her few regular traveling companions, Kurgan knew her body better than anyone. The number of times they shared a bed or acted on a whim during transit well exceeded anyone else’s interactions with the shapely young blonde. Experience alone made her more than aware of what’s to come though he still surprised her from time to time. Whether he’d manage to do it again on a foreign ship, she’d never be disappointed with him, challenge or not.

Suspended above that trembling spire, the wait had been downright cruel. She bit her lower lip, panting out his name up close for him to savor the sound of her desperate voice. He’d hear it again, clearer this time as a moan accompanied the woman’s plea for attention. She loved the way he grabbed her ass as though he was about to stake his claim, worshiping a mere pawn whose desires only he could fulfill. One invading digit arched her spine in delight, driving more of those hot molten globes into his own chest though it was only the beginning of a far more gratifying awakening than resting up alone.

Kurgan was fucking her good. Whether their lonely captive heard them hardly mattered to the blissed out mind. The walls were the only ones bearing mute metallic witness to their perpetual lovemaking, and Phoebe was well past the point of caring how many stops they made along the way. Certain areas were even unknown to the pilot herself. All she knew, however, was that the longer the trip, the more time he had to prove his worth.

The candy had long since dissolved. It was the only truly apparent change to the captive woman’s senses as he plunged her from one slice of heaven straight into another. She didn’t care to register where exactly they wound up as he tore her focus this way and that. They changed positions, paces and hallways in a blur of motion playing out before the former agent’s glassy eyes. Their every delay temporarily relieved her of what she wanted, if not needed most, though he seemed determined not to rupture anytime soon.

His prey didn’t fare any better, but lacked the luxury of being spared from a relentless onslaught of sensation. In her eyes he found the deterioration of composure and inhibition alike as she may have hoped to keep it down at the start, but it was downright impossible as he slowly overwhelmed her body in the sweetest of ways.

A healthy drool induced gloss embellished those feverishly moaning lips as he ravaged her, played with her, manifesting more of that torrential rapture that never quite seemed to fade. Shiny beads of sweat were becoming more widespread by the second as her body was burning up. The resounding union of their hips echoed the bounty of her charms, the smacking sound of flesh as he pinned or made her stand against the walls, driving her addled mind further into the abyss.

As soon as his tongue came into play, her insides burst into flames. Hands swept through white fur, nails scraping lightly against skin and the wall behind her in a desperate attempt to get a hold of something, anything in the throes of passion. Her petite chest heaved with quickened breaths, revealing their engorged states as twin peaks pulsed prominently in their midst, glistening faintly amid remnants of the wolf’s saliva. The moment she threw her head back with a wail of agonizing bliss, was the moment he knew Phoebe couldn’t best him and had been trying to hold back the entire time.

Hot juices roll over his deeply embedded tongue whilst Phoebe experienced thought wrecking tides of erotic heat. Tight folds quiver, convulse and contract around him, granting her the feel of every inch of that thrashing muscle and those vulnerable cells it lapped up against.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Heaven didn't do this justice. The feel of her body in the throes of ecstasy, that sweet taste that she showered him with. Soft flesh was all his to play with as he took her in a variety of ways. Whether walking or pressed up against the wall Benny had been the furthest from their minds.

Phoebe was such a delight to be with. Even if she had lacked all that training that had eventually lead her to him. They got along rather well and he valued her opinion. Suffice it to say that he3 enjoyed assisting her with those candies while it was beyond his skill to correct what had been done to her throat he could at least take the edge off a bit when it was necessary to focus. And he was more than happy in helping her out at other times.

The fact that she didn't just consume candy after candy to kill those urges showed that she wanted this just as much as he did. Even if he drew out her pleasure in that quest to the cockpit. Eventually he found it. The view screen showing streaks of white light as they traveled through hyper space. There course set, there was nothing that needed their attention until they dropped back into real space barring anything unforeseen.

Ready to burst and well lubricated from her body he took her ass as he sat in the pilot's seat. She could see those readings as he bounced her up and down his rod. It only took a few thrusts before he flowed inside her. Holding her hips he remained inside her until he recovered enough to pick up again.

Neither had been content with that alone. Nor did they refrain from making quit the mess throughout the ship and here too most of all.

“How many was that?” Kurgan asked as he guided her to stand. Turning her so that she was facing him. But he didn't wait for her to answer picking her up to sit her against that console. Spreading her legs he went back to eating her out. First his tongue sweeping over her labia then pushing back into those juicy folds. The evening was still young and Kurgan had no intention of stopping before one or both of them were too worn out ...

Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22