View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 The Search (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: The Search (for Phoebe)
No blow came or chastisement. She was no longer a slave in the face of a Master. He listened, even chuckled a little bit about the remark of having been a slave for the most part. If he were her Master he might not have taken to kindly at having that pointed out to him, as if he should have realized something as plan as the nose on his face.

“Standard.” He said more to himself getting a feel for those sorts of things. New to the galactic scene he had picked up a little of this and that. He had learned some basics and had a general understanding about what the ADD were good at. Enough where he had a basic idea any way.

“Oh, no. Not a shooting competition. I wasn't thinking of that. However, that could work ...” he got distracted for a moment considering that form of a challenge. He practically had no experience with a blaster, he didn't need it given the miasma darts he could generate. But she was no marksman so they should be at comparative levels. How hard could it be after all?

“The cargo hold has been modified into a target range. Low powered blasters there too. I assume that since the prior owners were bounty hunters they didn't need the extra space. However, that was not why I was asking. I was simply assessing all that you could do in order to best approach this situation.

“I know where Faulk hides out and he can point me to Lysiss if she is as important as you say. And ultimately this doctor fellow Kurgan. Blasters blaring, infiltration or ...”
he paused then grinned. “You wouldn't like that so I'll just save that as a last resort.

“You will stay on this vessel while I speak with Faulk. Unless of course you wish to attend.”
Gersham grinned at that. “We can restock there. Before the week's out we should have that doctor. Depending how the situation is handled things can be rather hot afterwards, not that I am concerned about any sort of retaliation. I have a few ideas that might work, might. But if they go side ways things will be more difficult for you down the line.

“But forget all that for now. I'm more interested in that shooting range. What is the challenge?”

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:54 pm

She couldn’t help but grimace at the thought of whatever alternatives he had planned. Gersham proposed dealing with Faulk by force or infiltration though it was the part he didn’t speak out loud that had her mind wandering. Vivid scenes of straddling him, becoming a toy of his again in order to fulfill their goals came to mind, bouncing on that monstrous molten phallus with eager sounds oozing from moaning lips that were too rapturous, too shameless to recall in great detail without bringing a mild blush to her cheeks.

Staying aboard the ship while Gersham dealt with matters seemed tolerable by comparison, but of course that’d prevent her from listening in on their exchange. Not to mention, if things went south there’d be no way of knowing in time. None of the given options truly appealed to her, however, but in the end hiding in here was probably her best bet. Keep herself out of sight and trouble and let the more powerful Tulpa handle the situation.

As for heading to the shooting range, Phoebe let him lead the way. Most of her time had been spent in the cockpit or one of the bedrooms, followed by the adjoining bath. It’d be a good opportunity to take things in while her thoughts remained somewhat clear. Still, walking about was a constant reminder how much her body ached for rest.

“A simple competition, really.” She pondered on whether they had moving or stationary targets available, the former of which would make things more interesting though she wouldn’t complain if they had none aboard. “We’ll have to see how we’re going to count points depending on where the target’s struck, but we can work that out in a moment. For starters, I figured we take a shot at the target, one by one. The lower scoring competitor gets another chance to score higher and thus even the score, if you will. Then we start over.”

“If one of us can’t even the score, the opponent gets a point. We could do that until we’ve reached a certain point, or you’re tired of losing.” Phoebe grinned slyly at that though continued before he could respond. “Since you’ve been fighting in the arena, I believe there should be some kind of reward here. I’m thinking we could play for .. hours.”

All Phoebe had to offer was time, considering her piercing would’ve been too valuable to risk. Depending on how matters unfolded, it could be a tremendous win or loss while being confined to the ship. “You said we should have Kurgan before the week’s out. That’s plenty of time for either of us to accumulate.” How to spend that time, on the other hand, had to be an opportunity sweet enough for Gersham to bite.

“As for what to do with that time, it will always involve the two of us. See, if I’m telling you to keep your hands off me, you have to do it for at least one hour, depending on how many of my hours I’m willing to burn through it can be much longer than that.” She bit her lower lip, stifling the rising tingly cascade of desire that washed over her from speaking alone. “Naturally, the same applies to me. Whatever you want to do with me .. or to me .. You can use your hours however you please.”

Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:06 pm

“Playing for time?” He thought at first that she had just meant to widdle away their transit time simply immersed in target practice until she explained gaining his interest.

She was confident. He picked up no deception though saw that the color was straining her face. He knew that look, his touch could incite such a state and while it had been her tongue doing it to her he had been well aware of the state she was approaching.

“Deal.” Fingers brushed against her cheek, cool to the touch they swept down the side of her next dispelling that arousal at least for now. Speaking would have it gradually return though he had reset that state to zero showing her he could both give and take away pleasure with such ease. He was the embodiment of lust controlling it was as easy as breathing.

Leading her to the modified cargo bay she could see that at one end of the chamber were static targets. One was clearly human, another quite large and another larger still being some sort of predator she imagined. There was a weapons rack housing several blaster rifles all modified to emit charges that couldn't even stun a target. It would hurt causing a brief jolt of pain to recoil away from but hardly were the four rifles effective.

There was also a box of spheres that hovered when turned on and had the ability to move. A controller turned the spheres on and off. Gersham selected a rifle, sighted it in and checked the power outage for the rifle double checking, even as a Tulpa he had no desire of punching a hole in the hull and wasting his free time.

The weapons would even damage the drones which he had figured were for more mobile targets. Looking at the controller there were various settings to increase or decrease it's speed to make it more difficult to hit. The things varied in size too the smallest being no bigger than a softball with the largest being that of a basketball.

“Your up first oh confident one. We can use these or the targets either is fine with me.”

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Shutting it all down, her growing desire, an incredible spine tingling ripple which crashed against the beaches of her consciousness time and time again, stronger by the minute and every spoken word, had to be the kindest thing he did right after freeing her from whatever was meant to transpire on the planet’s surface not that long ago. She fought the urge to breathe a sigh of relief, lest her needs were set ablaze once more when the coming competition required her to focus more than ever before.

Phoebe glossed over the selection of available targets and fumbled with their controls for a moment before picking up one of the rifles herself. Another reminder as to why she stayed out of combat had been the weight of it. Not that it would’ve been impossible to wield, but nothing the former agent could keep holding on forever either. The majority of workouts over the past year revolved around her bouncing on lovers and customers alike, most of which were doing their best to ensure that luscious rear slapped against their pelvis in a vigorous training session.

Eyes flickered to Gersham, watching him check and adjust his weapon to the game at hand. So he did have some experience, she thought, while at first thinking he may have needed some help with that there seemed to be no need whatsoever.

“Why, would you rather have me act meek and submissive?” It proved difficult not to smirk at his comment, now that she was free again and falling into a more competitive mindset. She pointed at the boxes and their contents, as well as the available targets. “Now .. We’ve got three static targets. We can have these drones take their place with varying settings for every day of the week, and move up if one of ‘em gets too easy for both of us to ever really miss a shot .. Since we have seven whole days to cover, might as well play for every hour of it.”

She may have been hot blooded at times with a quick temper on the side, but the petite blonde knew he might actually get a better grasp of the challenge than herself. They may not actually need an entire week though the extra hours should act as a much needed buffer that’d keep her from being molested or worse.

Her baggy clothes left much to the imagination though as Phoebe assumed a ready stance, weapon raised with a playful glint in her eyes, the young woman’s features were ever endearing. If only for a time, the horrors of the past could be discarded in exchange for some lighthearted chatter and firing practice, something she couldn’t help but tease him with. “We’ll start with the largest target, then. That should give you a good opportunity to practice.”

The cargo hold would soon light up with the initial discharge of a rifle. Gersham was at least partially right about her confidence. The first few targets shouldn’t be much of a problem. However, the spheres were problematic, indeed, and it’d be at that point Phoebe may end up struggling more than she’d like considering the prize for messing up.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:20 pm

“So confident. Now what am I going to do with all that time I suppose?” His eyes slowly peeled over her despite her current attire. A grin touching his lips. Glancing to the targets he nodded as she selected one of them.

“Playing it safe? Selecting on that you can hit?” A practice round then after which they would assign each target a number of points. He kept it simple for now not bothering with hit locations and focusing on the targets before him.

“Three, two, one,” the largest target worth the least. After each shot it gave the other a chance to meet or beat it. They worked up a score that they had to reach. The practice round being easy enough. Both hit their targets though her shot was more center mass than his though he still managed to hit it. Probably why he wanted to keep it simple. With his shooting he'd be hard pressed to hit one of the spheres at the slowest setting.

Taking out a moving target with that blaster was going to take work or luck. There was always the possibility that she was being played, that he was better with the weapon then he let on but she found that wasn't the case at all. Not on that first day any way where he could barely hit the medium target and didn't try for the smallest at all even in rounds that he needed 3 points to win or match her score.

Handily she beat him on that first day accumulating several hours in the process, enough to buy her a day at least so they wouldn't have this contest again until two days from now unless she made it earlier.

Gersham didn't appear too pleased about loosing either but he had not complained. He did mark the rifle with a scratch of his claw before returning it to the rack marking it as defective perhaps. Now if she could beat him twice more she might even get out of the week unscathed.

“Well. You won this round. Twenty-two hours. How would you like to spend that? Break it up as you wish.” Her mistake would be in selecting anything that didn't involve him in any way, not that he'd hold that against her but as a Tulpa he needed no sleep and any minute he could he was here practicing with a different rifle of course not that any had been faulty in the first place.

It was only a day but it would be a constant day of shooting unless she tasked him with something else the second round was more competitive though she would still win. He would mark that rifle too with two scratches then moved to a third where he practiced and practice and practiced.

When meeting for that final time he was grinning. “Static targets are so boring. It's time to use those drones. Unless … well unless you're afraid of failure.”

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:27 pm

Victory had been hers for the taking after such a shameful display of skill on Gersham’s part. She chocked down the urge to mock him after everything was done and simply relished the relief of not having to deal with his constant teases and lust inducing touch for a while. Something told her he’d take every opportunity to molest her should he ever win, but until then it was best not to provoke him into doing anything rash.

Yet with all that spare time came the realization he wound up at the shooting range more often than not. In essence, he had greater freedom to train than even before, when his thoughts revolved around Phoebe and their upcoming task for the most part. Someone who had to eat, drink and sleep had certainly been at a disadvantage, but even during the following content he lost though the game got more challenging as time went on. Why Gersham marked those rifles, she couldn’t tell.

She devoted most of her time to exercise those telekinetic blessings, time spent more in line with the strenuous sessions Gorjen put her through. Lifting several objects, moving them around, getting a better grasp on how to actually feel them up from afar. She wanted, no, needed to improve unless always being a damsel in distress was to become her favorite pastime.

Gersham had been called to assist from time to time, mostly when her mind hadn’t been exhausted to the fullest and he could offer some input on how to train all the more efficiently. Just having him around helped, as failing on a challenge with his eyes upon her became a greater shame than simply being unable to accomplish more than the day before.

Their time together made the shapely young blonde wonder just how far the likes of her were from manifesting those darts of his, whether one could branch out into different schools of magic, if you will. She happened to be a beginner, of course, without a more experienced mentor to guide her as one may have come to expect from a variety of fantasy novels. In the end, she didn’t think too deeply into it. Mastering one such school would be a more than satisfying stepping stone towards retaining her own freedom and ensuring her friends weren’t captured again either.

Until such a time that Kurgan would embrace her again, however, the contest continued. While behind on training, Phoebe remained confident that Gersham couldn’t have improved all that much. If it weren’t for his confidence when the luscious blonde treat showed up, that sentiment may have been all that’s needed to win.

“What, me? Afraid? You wish.” Neither pride nor temper would allow her to take his comment without a profound desire to show him up. “Just maybe I’ll have you kiss my feet when I win for the third time. After all, you sure seem fond of being dominated by shorter women like me.” Granted, the whole affair came off as a hustle though whether she played another round or refused, her hours were pretty much used up. Nothing could keep him from taking advantage of her then, other than perhaps uttering that one word Aegir proposed might help when nothing else did. Then again, that would be breaking their arrangement. She’d wait and see what he came up with first.

The smallest drone would’ve been too challenging, but choosing the largest would’ve made him mock her, surely. After settling for something in the middle, punching in a variety of medium settings, the drone roused to life as a lightly humming target, dancing through the air across the shooting range within moments. Taking up one of the rifles regardless of claw marks, the woman’s tantalizing appearance stepped up to her spot with a confident, swinging gait, giving herself the privilege of shooting before he did, as usual.

“Lady’s first, remember?” She cast him a mischievous smile at that, though the full realization of the challenge at hand really hit home when Phoebe took her first shot. Just tracking the damn drone proved difficult, hitting it even more so. The first blast wouldn’t miss, but even putting up a tough front didn’t fool her into thinking she could win with ease. In the coming rounds, there would be more misses than hits, and had Gersham really tricked her into a false sense of security he could claim hour after hour for himself that day.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:29 am

Gersham was a master at shadow magic. Generating those icy cold darts came easy to him. Moving from one shadow to another and generating illusions had been in his wheel house. Quasi real effects that if interacted with would feel real though not as intense. A fire was still warm but would be less effective. He could have used that magic to generate a simple drone, there was little he needed to replicate from it's simple movements and how it reacted when hit. However, he did not cheat at his games. It was the thrill of losing that actually interested him and while he rather win he didn't want to do so through under handed means. Games, challenges, deals and bargains had been what the Tulpa had been created with drawn into existence from that imaginary world.

Some things eluded him and made little sense. It was like waking from a dream, things were foggy. What happened to Esper? Did she really exist? And there were feelings he couldn't quit explain nor understand what they had been directed at.

For the most part he practiced enhancing his own meager skills. There was only so much he could learn in a short stint of time but all was not lost. While from time to time he was drawn away from the shooting range he did have a little trick though he never attempted it before, there was no reason to.

“That confident.” He searched through the collection of rifles bypassing the faulty ones that he had marked. At least he deemed them faulty. Perhaps he was making excuses though he new better. Collecting one Gersham watched her keenly rather than the target.

The tensing of her muscles down to the breathing and the eventual squeezing of the trigger. He watched as she shifted her aim though he still did not look making this part the toughest to replicate. He heard the drone ping as it was struck servos moving it along until it halted, hovered and began moving again once that momentum faded.

It appeared easy enough and he turned to the target watching it zip around. The same talent he had at studying muscle movements and predicting how they would act allowed him to duplicate what he saw. All save for when she decided to take the shot. Perhaps if he were close, very close, he could see the reflection of the target in her eyes but he severely doubted she would let him get so close so he had to make that judgment on his own.

Still his own skills increased in such a short time. His shot hit the target grazing it. He calculated in his mind his slight error adjusting matters in his head for his next shot. “You do not wish for me to kiss your feet,” he grinned at her. “But I think I'll be the one telling you what to do this time around.”

His skill increased but not overwhelmingly so. Gersham was more in line with her skills. Sometimes he missed and some of his hits were mere grazes but they were hits nevertheless. She had her share of misses too and this round proved to be the most competitive. For each hour she gained he gained one as well negating her gains.

They had not worked out what to do in a draw. When it came down to it he failed to score a hit in the last round and she managed to succeed. Gersham simply stared at the target, then the rifle before rubbing his chin then shrugging dismissing the matter.

“You have gained an hour. As for the rest of the time we can either find another contest or ignore one another. The other rounds were somewhat one sided and neither one of us had to work this out before.”

He looked at her slowly panning his vision down to her feet then back up.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:13 pm

She was on edge the entire time, heart thumping inside her chest. They were close, presumably equals in the field though ultimately victory remained on her side. Yet the whole experience turned out to be more sobering than anything else. All their competition revealed came down to the fact Phoebe lacked experience in one of the most fundamental skills that could ensure her continued freedom and survival, to the point Gersham caught up with her in a matter of days. Perhaps he was just that good. She never had a reason to doubt the mauve octopus telepath wouldn’t create anything subpar, and her companion certainly didn’t give her any either.

Needless to say, none of the rifles were faulty as she placed hers back to join the others, but the words would be lost on him. Instead, Phoebe merely flashed a smile in his direction, one hand on her hip while the other brushed aside some of her golden locks, casually tucking them behind an ear. “With all your confidence and teasing I was hoping for a bit more of a struggle. You’ve still worked hard and managed to improve a lot over a short period of time, so I guess I’ll cut you some slack.”

“You can stay with me if you’re feeling bored,” the young blonde noted, well aware of the lingering gaze upon her shapely contours,“.. provided you don’t mess around with my head or touch me without permission.” A tease, something to help her forget the erotic torment she’d escaped from days ago, a healthy dose of actual life which had her wave him over while slowly departing from the cargo bay. Through baggy clothing these enthusiasm and sensuality dripping charms still goaded him on though her change in demeanor may have something to do with it as well. She wouldn’t have to fear he’d do something uncontrollable, considering he even offered ignoring one another given the recent draw.

The other victories had been spent training in more ways than one, but there was little time to actually unwind, to forget what came before the actual challenge, a matter that’d come up again when it was time to see things through. She happened to be none too thrilled about him or herself dealing with Faulk again, and they hadn’t exactly settled for one of Gersham’s proposed courses of action yet. If nothing else, she could still get to know him a little more, since in spite of being locked up with him for days they barely exchanged words in the first place.

“At least I can start worrying about your upcoming chat with Faulk now. The competition’s over, after all, and I’ve gained an hour for doing just that, yourself included.” A sigh escaped her lips while leading him to one of the crew’s chambers, looking for one with a particular option in mind. “You can start by drawing me a bath. We both earned a bit of a break while we discuss or options, don’t you think?”

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:03 am

Phoebe may have projected calm but she was not fooling him. He could see how tense she was. In fact it had translated to him mimicking some of her poorer form in shots. He had not been studying her long to disregard those bad traits. It was a gamble but the only means that he could have been competitive at least with a blaster. He was far better with the miasma darts he could generate. Seldom did he miss but this was to be a challenge and it was one that he did have a chance in pulling off. Perhaps if he had been studying her technique after their first contest but neither would now.

“Little do you mortals understand. I can afford to be patient. See how much I have learned in such a short time. Either next time you will have to come up with another challenge or risk this on again and having me surpass you. Your bad habits saved you from defeat this time but I think I'm on the cusp of distinguishing between your good and bad habits.”

She gave him a concession as to that unspoken balance of time. He thought about it, made a show of rubbing his chin then nodded. “Very well. I'll submit to your request.” He watched as she crossed the cargo bay and followed after setting his blaster back.

He walked with her wondering what she was searching for. If she spent a little more time searching she would have discovered something about the vessel, not that he tried to keep it hidden but they found what they were searching for before that.

“A bath? Not a massage. You seem tense.” He simply shrugged before going off to do as she wished.

He drew a warm bath, tested it with a hand, then scanned the restroom not seeing what he was looking for, not that that had surprised him. So using a little of his magic he used a simple conjuration to summon the bath palm he used among other smaller things like soaps and perfumes the vessel obviously lacking there possessing just the basics.

When he returned he appeared behind her opposite the way he had gone via his Shadow Step ability.
“Your bath is ready. As for Faulk I will handle him unless your preference has changed. But we can discuss that in more detail after your bath.”

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:45 am

Scouring the ship for uncovered mysteries hadn’t been much of a priority in the back of her mind. She may linger for a while once matters here were concluded, but in the end Phoebe wouldn’t be stuck on board more than a week. All the dangers appeared to have been cleared by her unforeseen savior which made the entire trip more of an endurance race for her sanity than anything else. It didn’t make her all too comfortable to reside here, but until now Gersham had mostly left her alone which certainly made the young blonde feel more in control, more at ease.

She opted for a brief albeit casual stroll along the areas that had become familiar when he suddenly spoke up behind her, nearly forcing his flustered companion to jump though her muscles still tensed for a moment before turning around. Phoebe held a hand to her chest, breathing out a sigh whilst the thumping rhythm of her heart had quickened momentarily.

No need to berate him for that, she thought, he had a knack for surprises though how he managed to emerge behind her when departing the opposite way had her ponder the issue for a second or two before dismissing it. She meant to relax, not trouble herself over such minor subjects for as long as he didn’t use them against her.

Shaking her head, she confirmed he was free to meet up with her previous captor by himself. “No, that pleasure is all yours. Wouldn’t want to risk him holding a grudge against an escaped slave and escalate matters before we can even have a proper conversation with him.” She paused for a moment, knowing full well he could sense lies though it was more of an ulterior motive for her to add to that train of thought. “I’d still probably want to listen in on your conversation so I’ve got time to react if things start going south.”

Without a radio of sorts, she’d have to believe he dealt with the situation as planned and relayed the truth upon returning to the ship. She’d gone through too much to trust him in that regard quite yet though there were others ways he could prove himself further. Not that it mattered much in the here and now as she let him lead her to the bath, the plethora of pleasant odors that didn’t belong here hitting her from afar.

She sashayed over to the bath, sampling the temperature with a hand before giving a satisfied nod. It should be large enough, and provide plenty of comfort for a while as her gaze flickered back to Gersham. “Aren’t you going to join me? A massage would be nice, after all.”

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am

His appearance behind her was alarming, not that he didn't expect her to react. He could see that her muscles were tense, ready to respond if he attempted anything though uncertain. She was waiting on him though he did not attempt anything and she relaxed. Gersham could only tell she was prepared to act though since it was in response to the unknown he couldn't be certain just how.

The action was more of a statement. She could not hope to out run him if it had been his plan on getting to her. She may have some doubt as to how he did what he did, or that he could only go to places he had been but he kept her guessing. He didn't threaten her allowing her to calm down before addressing his question.

He didn't think that she wanted to see Faulk again. While he could pick up on lies that talent wasn't all that great. He didn't know what the lie was, only that it was untrue, and elements that omitted the truth could slip by his notice. There were other ques that he could pick up, the way certain muscles tensed so sometimes he picked up on something amiss if he was being attentive.

“tsk, tsk, they are pirates. They're likely to have jammers in place to obscure communications. Still I can leave an open com channel. I'm assuming I can locate a comlink somewhere on this ship before disembarking.”

He followed her to the bath. Various calculations running through his mind, though he was on his best behavior for the time being as he wouldn't violate their terms he did consider making her pay for that. He could be devious after all, though at each stage he had softened only because she had.

Eyes watched her as she moved toward the tub and she had surprised him causing the hint of a grin to appear on his features. He didn't waste any time as he moved up behind her, hands descended down to her shoulders as skilled fingers worked over the muscles there.

“I couldn't touch you, remember?” Technically she didn't say that he could now but it had been implied. His fingers knew what they were doing as they moved over her shoulder blades moving in circular motions then sweeping down her back grasping the hem of her shirt and drawing it up over her head to discard it. His touch soon returned, warmer than before. More pleasant but not as mind numbing as that touch she had experienced before.

“You are tense.” He stated before proceeding to undress her slowly. His hands moving against her, over her. Sliding against her ass, cupping her breasts and moving along her belly, squeezing softly and rotating those hands where ever he touched.

“Get in the bath,” he stated before undressing himself and climbing in behind her going back to work on her back. She would feel his own arousal both firm and hard pressing up against her though he paid it no notice for now.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:22 pm

“That’s not stopping you now, is it?” The surprises were the rarest pleasure among those long lived individuals Phoebe crossed paths with, but they were a mere glimpse of what’s to come. She delighted in the look he gave, her skin sprouting goosebumps as he drew near and anticipation washed over her. That initial touch ignited more than a few neglected patches of nerves, making each tingle with a renewed sense of purpose. As of now, he had her permission.

She was aware of the dangers, of his capabilities and powers, viewing his previous advances as nothing short of distasteful, but in the here and now they were coming together on her terms. As someone so frequently involved in carnal affairs, it’d have been a lie to claim she didn’t crave attention once in a while. Enhanced cells tingled in her mouth and throat, to the point even her tongue couldn’t help but lick the crimson crest of her lips. All that backed up tension of their little contest and everything she had endured prior to that, as well as the challenges that were still to come, merely added to the stress she lacked a proper outlet for other than herself.

The thrill of testing the waters with him were rewarded almost instantly. He was good, very good. It had been some time since sighs of contentment induced ecstasy escaped from the blonde’s trembling lips, and her arms raised to allow the unnecessary layer of clothing to be stripped away whilst that beautifully lithe body shuddered before him.

As he tasked her with getting in the bath, Phoebe’s mind had already been sent reeling. Hot blood engorged her petite globes and their aching teats, arousal flowing through her veins long before even experiencing the full brunt of his attention. She was tense and needy alike, but somehow mustered the strength to ease into the warm comforts of the bath provided.

Supple flesh became consumed by blessed liquid heat, from deliciously shaped legs to ample hips up the smooth, sensual expanse of Phoebe’s back though the bath alone could not compare to the man’s touch. The blush on her cheeks only intensified when he climbed in after his former opponent, and she got another taste of his pristine physique.

She’d let his newly unveiled appearance be a surprise by not looking earlier, but there was something else swelling between them now which could only be attributed to his origins. Eyes flickered back without turning her head, momentarily trapping the woman’s breath in her lungs. Phoebe didn’t expect him to be this large though there were plenty of bigger candidates he was impressive nonetheless, enough to make her belly and loins quiver with a sudden influx of desire.

Yet the gushing geysir of delight had been overlapped by Gersham’s continued strokes and squeezes, grinding those tense muscles into a state of relaxation and submission while Phoebe’s flesh became putty in his hands, and she let herself be swept away to a whole new plane of soothing yet lust inducing sensations.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:41 am

“No. No it is not.” He answered though she had placed a restriction on him, nothing that altered her mind. He had access to some enchantments that beguiled others though he seldom used them. He had considered what he could do with his touch, still not mind control but it altered one's need so that was a bit of a gray area.

Soon he found himself dismissing these errant thoughts following her into the tub. Gersham didn't catch the movement with her eyes but she must have glanced back, he witnessed the tension in those muscles. Surprise, maybe fear, he was unsure. But he gave her a sample of that size pressing it up against her as his hands continued to work.

As an incubus he wasn't always used for instant gratification. Actually most women he found were thrilled by a slower approach. Over the long years he had enhanced his skills and moved at a slower pace. Various ointments and soaps were summoned to him then dismissed when he had no further use of them sending the objects back to the shelves. These he applied to her upper back, fingers digging in to her to loosen up those muscles.

His hands then rounded her, cupping her breasts and simultaneously pulling her back into him. His tongue crept along her neck, small kisses slipped over her shoulder in places. Feeling her nipples against his palms he squeezed those small bosoms before he let his hands draw away nice and slow until they vanished beneath the warm water settling down on her thighs.

One moved between her legs with a finger tracing over her clit while the other hand worked beneath her scooping her up just a little. When he eased her back down after making a few shifts himself that tip pressed against her opening holding her right above his throbbing member.

Yet he did not let go, did not let her descend nor work his hips upward. He let her anticipate things a little longer. Then that hand moved tracing back up her body. A tongue now sweeping behind her ear. He was keeping her elevated by lifting his own hips, his dick pressing her upward though it slipped past her pussy lips on that precipice of piercing her. A little shift from either of them and she would have been lined up perfectly to allow gravity to do the work.

He deliberately approached at an odd angle where he was at her entrance but not perfectly aligned with it. A hand reached up, fingers tweaking one of her nipples.

“Such a small thing. Do you want to experience pleasure that you cannot imagine?” His voice lower, a whisper against her ear.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:12 pm

“Uhhnnn ..” Sultry yellow eyes fluttered when Gersham got to work without further hindrance. All her charms were sampled, the tension throughout her being eroded until a mere massage practically made her walk on clouds. As streams of molten warmth pervaded regions of her flesh that were all too susceptible to the handsome incubus, she let loose tender gasps and moans whilst her head lolled this way and that, subconsciously giving in to whatever direction his tongue attacked her from.

She ended up brimming with need, even more so as her mouth had been unattended the entire time and released such shameless sounds for minutes on end. Arousal flowed through her veins, more and more conquering her thoughts and resolve to resist temptation despite her every cell screaming for attention. Aching muscles simultaneously relaxed and tensed in ways not even Gersham could wash away with a simple touch anymore. Phoebe had been reduced to putty in his hands and was barely bothered by the truth of the matter, that perhaps denying him for days on end had been a missed opportunity to relish this slice of paradise regularly.

She wouldn’t remain idle, however, the more he challenged her body to endure this torturous erotic bliss. A simple movement made her tingle all over, as well as give the impression she was moving through a tub of tar rather than water. She was too relaxed, too content to fight this, but he was too good to leave without repaying the favor in some fashion.

Slender fingertips descend along that hot throbbing phallus with nails raking against the man’s eagerly pulsating vein, further goading him into action with each rise and fall of that fleeting touch. She skimmed across the swell of his testes, cupping and molding the meaty globes in her grasp as though she were gauging their weight, how taut and full they were with backed up desires before letting that touch ascend once more, renewing her efforts to torment him without their bodies becoming one quite yet.

A coordinated shift of wanton hips lined him up perfectly with the scalding heat emanating from puffed up nethers, a comely set of lips aching to devour him though as he had allowed anticipation to build Phoebe didn’t permit gravity to simply relieve them of the growing tension that assailed them both. She kept tormenting him with every knowing touch, wave upon wave of silken comfort which oozed the very experience the petite yet shapely young woman had amassed during her time served as a plaything for many a man’s and woman’s desires.

Arching her back to cherish the feel of his chiseled chest against herself, his weakened prey reached up and behind them to cup the back of his head, bringing him closer whilst urging him to keep up his work. She could picture herself giving in at any moment, and couldn’t help but shudder as he whispered into her ear, a molten hot breath making her senses explode with pure rapture.

“Y-Yes .. Please ..” She may have been tempting fate, but there was no going back. Nothing could’ve made her want him more as she glanced back, a lost and lustful expression on her features as those half lidded eyes quietly begged for more. “Show me what you can do .. all of it ..”

Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 am

He groaned in pleasure from behind her. Her hands vanishing beneath the warm waters to touch him, nails teasing along his length though they had not distracted him from proceeding at this leisurely pace. His own touch roaming over her. Her body glistening in oils and ointments were it had been separated from the water.

She was first to slip just a little. The shift of her hips bringing him to line up perfectly with her chalice now. If he pushed up now he would sink into her. She would have to push down in order to sink over him. Gravity wouldn't work, that head pushing softly against her netherlips keeping her held up. He was using just enough force to keep gravity at bay and while his upward force now would have caused him to sink into her a hand beneath her ass kept her in place.

That touch was barely there and meant only to keep them from one another. But by no means would it stop either of them if he exerted more force he would rise up into her while she could have lowered herself with that same effort.

He grinned as she looked back. His hand curling away from teasing flicks to her clit, rounded her hip and moved slowly up an ass cheek as it lifted out of the water. There it painted up her spine that slow motion infusing heat within each nerve ending spreading outward to her head and toes.

The sensation brought a tingling with it, an awakening. Her tongue flared to life, so intense was the feeling that the very air stimulated it as if she had just finished a lengthy speech. His touch alone caused her own arousal to blossom amplifying it even more than any drug with a quicker onset time.

Fingers dug into the flesh of her ass keeping her held over him despite any effort to fall down over him. She was so small and he much stronger than her. Had he wanted to prior to this he could have easily overpowered her. Either he didn't want to or need to. Probably the later. He could easily make her want it, perhaps that had been his game all along starting back when she was at the club, giving her a little taste of what she could have.

This was stronger than that, an instant too. His fingers preventing her from doing what her body wished to do. The tip of his shaft braking those soft folds. Just the head before he ceased that upward momentum. The hand trailing along her spine reached around her to a breast.

Rubbing it she felt that incredible intensity with each pass. If he was infusing her with drugs he would have pushed her into over dosing. As it was he simply awakened her endorphins more than they had been awakened. Of course that had the side effect in most humanoids to focus in one just one thing and there were no lasting effects at least he had not used them in such a great intensity for extremely long periods before.

The closest had someone's brains mushy for a time but they did recover. Even if he did ruin them in such a way that all other pleasures were hell by comparison. So he supposed there was that but he doubted that it would get that far, he really didn't think of it in the moment.

He was pinching her nipple, tugging on it yet infusing it with that touch at the same time where any pain or discomfort wouldn't register in the usual way. Pain was pleasure. He sank into her a little more so that the entire tip was settled in her now.

“Perhaps I should make you wait for the rest. Hm?” He teased, licking her shoulder which only buzzed with the same sensations that his touch had.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next