View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 The Search (for Phoebe) 

Post The Search (for Phoebe)
Having access to resources had been a plus given all the wealth inside that artificial structure dedicated to Aegir. With it she didn't have many problems converting some of it to needed ship components, food, clothing, whatever had been needed. The wealth contained on the Viyron asteroid would last her more than her life time and had the benefit of being both hidden and protected by some of those defenses in space.

What the place lacked had been people, contact with others outside of her two companions. It was necessary to interact with people too in order to find out things regarding the stones that Aegir was after. Most entities had no clue regarding the stones either and others had information governing different types of stones. There were a lot of entities in the galaxy, lots of cultures and many that had similar rites so weeding out what was similar and what was what she had been after had been another thing entirely.

Also there were the wolves that worked for Fafner. They were enticed by a good chase, according to Kurgan, and the fact that she hadn't seen one in so long outside of Kurgan of course meant little. They would not give up so easy enjoying a long chase, perhaps the longest to date. They excelled at the chase after all and were clearly doing just that.

They had found her once before on Viyron but fortunately they were all eliminated before being able to contact others of their kind. Still there was the fear that they had found her once and could find her again.

The trail was colder now but she still had to be careful as there was no telling when she would here that familiar chilling howl.

After having split up from the others to gather more information quicker in the latest bar near the most recent space port she had been at she found a life form that knew a bit about the stones she had been interested in.

The thing had been contained in an humanoid life apparatus, fully enclosed. A faint outline of the chassis revealed where the suit opened in front so that had to be some sort of access panel to deal with the functions of the suit or it marked an opening for a smaller life form.

“These stones do not function without the pedestal, their power source. I know the type.” There was a pause as the entity considered this. “What do you offer in exchange for the whereabouts of one of the stones?” He gazed at her awaiting some form of answer shrugging off wealth as irrelevant then asking her why she wanted one of them so bad seeing how dangerous they were.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:34 am

Post Re: The Search (for Phoebe)
Life goes on. Nothing changed about that when circumstances cast her into captivity and the ensuing changes to her body, then being passed from one owner to another. The world kept spinning while her life became nothing short of hell. Freedom was waiting for her at the end of that journey. It didn't take long to conclude it cost more than it was worth to pursue her past career. The former agent had no desire to serve humanity anymore, not in her capacity as a cocksleeve for the highest bidder none even bothered to locate and rescue for months on end.

However, the likes of her weren't made for a calm, carefree existence. She wasn't that kind of woman. The wolves were a concern yet simply living off riches left on Viyron wouldn't be enough. Kurgan and the reptilian female, which Phoebe dubbed Viyron as well for the lack of a better name, were pleasant company but it'd be a lackluster existence confining themselves to one and the same place. As a human, however, options were limited. The thrill of flying came to mind and using Kurgan as a frontman for her plans had been considered, but thinking back on the one who saved her from a life of slavery her time seemed better spent elsewhere.

A fact which inevitably brought them to Vespasian space, no doubt. Some slight measure of her wealth got her a new uniform which matched the piece she had prior to her capture and training at Vespira's hands, a blend of golden lines and imagery and tight fitting cloth which accentuated her charms nicely without sacrificing comfort in the least, namely the petite blonde's admirable hips and backside for what she lacked in the chest department had been made up for in other ways. The faint silhouette of her underwear could be seen with the naked eye given how snug her attire tended to be yet an overcoat concealed a great deal of her small stature as the trio was headed out onto the streets.

The faint clack of her heels echoed in her ears on the way to the nearest bar, but had soon been drowned out by the numerous patrons in the establishment. Those heels were a new addition to her outfit, a hidden technological marvel which had the potential to quicken her pace through controlled propulsion. She doubted there were any wolves here, but her previous encounter with them revealed much about her shortcomings.

Splitting up allowed them to cover more ground in less time and for once her search appeared to bear fruit. Supple rear cheeks rub and drag against the chair beneath her, a now hot leathery cushioned mass due to her bodily warmth which cajoled her luscious backside into sliding forward just a bit more as the entity before her appeared to have something useful to the shapely young pilot. Some progress was better than nothing and it seemed today was her lucky day.

„Why?“ She wondered how that was in any way relevant and cocked an eyebrow, giving it a moment of thought. Whether the answer had an impact on the outcome of this meeting or not remained to be seen yet she'd never openly admit to searching for it and any others she got information on in Aegir's stead. The stones were useless to her personally, however, and a bit of truth thrown into the mix wouldn't hurt. „I'm simply committed to the one who's looking for it. I don't plan on keeping the stone for myself. A bit of danger won't deter me from trying to repay a debt I could never hope to repay in my lifetime.“

Hot air lapped up against her mouth's interior. The taint of Vespira's care still accompanied her to this day. A steady supply of molten pleasure rippled through her altered tongue, nearly flooding her cheeks with warmth. She nearly bit down on it, but refrained despite the fact she was already salivating at the thought of drawing more breath, letting the air caress her tongue's tender nerves. She swallowed hard, allowing the fluid to tease her every cell on the way down. Along with her throat, both practically became one sensitive erogenous zone long ago. She was still making an effort to abstain from using them for extended periods of time and got quite decent at suppressing her urges out in the open. It certainly helped when dealing with trips to the outside world, such as this one.

„So .. You're clearly open to an exchange, now we're just negotiating the price.“ A quick rummage through her inner vest pockets later and Phoebe produced a sleek datapad for the entity to check out. Shimmering eyes reflected the device's screen as the young woman looked down, a lone finger sweeping over the surface for a moment until the desired data came up. It was a list of her possessions back on Viyron, including visuals of more exotic pieces. Afterwards, she presented it to the alien specimen in full. „If there's nothing for you on the list, there's still got to be something you're hoping to get out of this. Otherwise I see no reason for you to ask what I have to offer. Wealth is irrelevant, as you say, but then again wealth comes in many different shapes and sizes.“

Viyron contained a great deal of wealth from the telepath Phoebe encountered there. His well justified death allowed her to seize everything. Among gems and precious metals were artworks and weapons of mostly unknown origin, perhaps artefacts of long lost cultures to some though it was difficult to be certain given the vast nature of space. The alien's records and experiments were utterly despicable yet may be suitable for an exchange if knowledge was more enticing than material possessions to the being in front of her.

But, that wasn't everything. She wasn't about to let this chance slip away. Aegir considered the odds of her finding another stone in her lifetime and they were nothing short of laughable to the blonde pilot. It'd be foolish not to give it her all hence she'd moved one step further before he even had a chance to finish browsing the list. „I'm dedicated to getting things done and have the necessary skills to back that mindset. You should know, the stone we're talking about won't be the first I've retrieved successfully.“

Such a fact certainly made her more useful in the grand scheme of things. It was but a thought she wished to ingrain in the creature's mind. If one used to be in her possession, another shouldn't be too much trouble and the same went for a great deal of things. She leaned forward just a bit, arching her back in the process which only made her tender bosom swell and strain her snug attire. Her lips creased into a faint smile whilst fingers intertwined and rested on the table. „Whatever it is you desire in exchange for the stone's location, I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement.“

She was eager to know more. That much was obvious. However, Phoebe had to keep in mind they were still talking about the stone's location and nothing else. They were trading actual goods for little more than his word on the matter. There was no guarantee it'd be there at all despite his claims to the contrary. In order to verify the information, heading out there in person was a must.

That is, if he was willing to part with it for anything the young woman had on offer.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:16 pm

The alien must have only been curious as to her reasons since he did not brake off talks, at least it seemed like a he as far as she could tell. When payment had been discussed it responded with a long look at her and there had been no mistaking that it had been distracted by a dip of it's gaze at her breasts, hence that determination.

He glanced over the inventory that she had to offer in exchange then paused only looking back at her again. “You've acquired one before? Then you know how dangerous they can be.” He went back to looking over the things she had to offer before shaking his head slightly.

“While wealth comes in many forms as you mentioned nothing her strikes my interest. That is not to say that we cannot make other arrangements.” He slid the datapad back toward her. “There is a particular tome I am interested in. However, it is rather difficult to acquire.

“If you can retrieve it then I will tell you where this stone is. For someone that has already found one of these stones it should be a breeze to acquire. Your stone isn't going any where. While dangerous there are few that can actually use them so most don't bother seeking them out, too much trouble when one can invest in matters way more productive.”

However, if she seemed interested he would give her some spacial coordinates to the location of this tome, Singa. The catch, as there always was one in such work, had been that the tome was protected by a cult. The planet holding it was remote and there was no shortage of planetary defenses.

The cultists were space age too, for the most part they led simple lives in their temples but had access to some tech. The benefits from what she learned had been that the cultists were near-human and didn't use an abundance of tech outside of their planetary defenses.

There was another downside too. The air was toxic, at least to this species, and there were microscopic organisms on the planet that devoured metal. Short stints on the planet where probably going to be harmless, the microbe could be killed and affect objects could be sterilized, however, if damage was done it took the usual amount of time to repair them, something that would be rather catastrophic for someone that relied on an environmental suit.

Another plus was that the cultists would be equipped with primitive weapons for the most part. They would have no advanced tech even though they were familiar with it and had no ships so once she was past the orbital defenses things might be easier.

There was no telling how quickly the microbes damaged things but to the best determination of the alien less complex things were affected first and studies showed that the microbes often took hours to affect a blaster and days to effect ships. The cultists had to have someone off planet to get them on and off it but were unlikely to have any ships in orbit since they could not make complex repairs without landing and if they did before they finished they would have the microbes to contend with.

“There have been many that wished to weaponize these microbes but so far they have all failed. Trying to encase the microbes in non metallic objects starves them and trapping them in metal is rather pointless, the things destroy the weapon they're trapped inside of if not used in short order. Now if you are not interested in retrieving the book I wish you luck in finding further stones.”

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Reaching her destination, let alone emerge unscathed was bound to be challenging. Phoebe sat back while visualizing every step of the upcoming journey. She'd have had a hard time hiding her disappointment as to the length of her efforts to secure the desired object if not for the sheer amount of practice the young woman had throughout her life. All that for a tome which would get her access to another stone's location which had to be retrieved before anything remotely useful could be passed on to Aegir. Yet in the end nothing comes from nothing and walking away from a chance to obtain another one of his precious pebbles was out of the question.

She ended up taking notes once he handed the datapad back to her regardless of whether the risk of her venture became apparent immediately. The specimen had leads on one of the stones and what he wanted in exchange for the location had been quite clear. While it may prove too much for her initially, nothing would keep her from taking her time to prepare for the tome's recovery.

„You're not writing me off already, are you?“ The subtle smirk on her features told him enough. She wasn't going anywhere. In fact, her body long since craved the thrill of plunging deep into hostile territory again. Thus far, there was little in the way of exercising her capabilities as a pilot. She and her companions headed mostly from one location to another without running head first into similar challenges. Despite having endured capture for months on end, nothing about the upcoming mission alluded to the same unfortunate outcome. Phoebe looked forward to getting something to do outside of their usual trips to various bars inquiring about alien objects.

„I'm fine with these odds. At least it sounds feasible though I'm going to need more if I'm heading straight into who knows how many of these people.“ After all, there was much to prepare for. She'd need as much information as possible considering her descent on the planet shouldn't turn out to be her last flight. „Am I going in blind or do you have any specifics on temple layouts and planetary defenses?“

There was the tome's appearance and location to consider though expenses weren't going to be much of a problem. Whether descending to the planet was actually possible was definitely the first step toward achieving her goal, however, any whatever slivers of information he had were only going to bring him closer to what he desired as well. Primitive weapons were unlikely to be much of a concern provided her chosen suit's integrity hadn't been compromised during her stay on the planet through other means.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:54 pm

He regarded her for a moment, it being impossible how he took her words seeing that his features had been concealed to her. “If you can recover the tome there will be no doubt that you can recover the stone. Without the stand it is useless and there are so few of those in the galaxy, fewer than the stones in fact.”

Producing a data chip he set it down on the table sliding it toward her. “Just a dozen at last count though the information I have acquired cannot be fully trusted. This information was suppled by a former cultist who fled. The species in question, the Morta, are three eyed beings with horns and immense physical strength.

“Their vision is enhanced allowing them to perceive more than you or I. However, their hearing isn't as keen. They communicate with an elaborate form of sign language but can understand galactic basic, they just have trouble hearing and speaking it.

“Their orbital defenses consist of various sensor nets and orbital weapon satellites designed to fire upon anyone or anything tripping that sensor net.

“Keep in mind that they are not savages, they just use low tech given the planet that they find themselves on. Little is known about their home system. According to their old comrade a ship comes to the planet every other week bringing supplies and rotating members of the cult in and out every season or so.

“That chip has plans, the blue prints of the temple. The bulk of the cultists will be there with one or two patrolling the perimeter. I can only imagine that they would have primitive traps to make up for the lack of any technology they could use because of these microbes.

“The cultists figured out a way to kill the microbes, which I've included. Of course while on the planet the technique will be pointless, there are far too many on the planet. For whatever reason they do not multiple as quickly off planet and you would only have to kill off those that cling to you, your equipment and any in your system that can be killed with a simple shot.

“Any specific traps may have changed with the departure of their last cultist. I never asked how he escaped the cult or why he decided to leave it in the first place though I imagine he stole the supply ship. Unfortunately the cultist is about three systems from here with no means of contacting him.

“Still up for the challenge?”

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 am

The data chip certainly helped when Phoebe inserted it into her handheld device and went over it during their conversation. Only about a dozen cultists on site and plenty of intelligence on the alien surroundings she'd plunge into before long. Clearly they'd be a constant threat to consider yet actually reaching them was a whole new level of concern.

A damn shame her former Directorate scout ship was lost when those vile slavers captured the pilot. Aegir offered her another yet the freighter lacked the same stealth and defensive equipment which only made matters more difficult with regards to recovering the tome. She'd have to devise more sophisticated methods of engagement than activating stealth and scrambling sensors in order to make it to the planet's surface intact.

Although the cultists had a ship coming in every now and then, something they may be able to use to their advantage, they'd be wasting lots of time waiting for the next season, not to mention the former cultist may have taken the ship which may have screwed with their scheduled visits or put an end to them temporarily. With any luck they could locate the ship and board it in secret yet getting off the world afterwards entailed stealing it which would only increase risk and time spent on the task rather than trying to work around the sensor net alone.

There was more, certain goods such as a suitable environmental suit which had to be acquired first, along with Kurgan's medical expertise which had to be taken into consideration before even taking off to the planet in the first place. She didn't plan on doing everything herself, after all. She'd be a fool to leave her companions out of the equation. With the wolf's help, perhaps the freighter's cargo space leading up from the ramp could be repurposed into a buffer zone for the microbes, a decontamination chamber of sorts, but that'd be for later. Finding someone with knowledge on the stones was more than enough for the time being.

„Sounds pretty straightforward to me.“ Eyes flicked up from the faintly glowing screen below in order to focus on the alien entity once more. „I'll be needing some time to prepare for it, but I've no doubt it can be done. I'll begin preparing for the tome's retrieval as soon as we're done here. If all goes well, I'm certain you'll have it in your possession before the end of the month.“

It was a rough estimate yet her information on distance between here and now, a generous amount of time acquiring items and setting things up aboard her ship, not to forget discussing her strategy with the other two and going over the information they had, along with hours spent on the planet and repairs once they got off it, allowed her to propose a timeframe which would hopefully please the masculine entity across from her. „How can I contact you when the deed's done?“

Tue May 01, 2018 9:35 pm

“By the end of the month … that is acceptable.” The alien gave her his contact details. Va'cha was his name and he came and went through the system running typical trade routes while at first he was mistaken as a typical merchant she realized that he must have dealt with the unusual since he had no real interest in wealth. Maybe he was a trader meeting his basic needs and not caring about excess, that was a bit unclear and had not really mattered.

Her work done here it was a simple matter to use her com to contact the others. Meeting back up at the ship Kurgan would take her aside inspecting the area of the landing ramp. [“Hm … something to scrub the microbes can be arranged. I'm taking it that you're not bringing the ship down to the planet. Microbes would cling to the hull in that case but the shields can be remodulated to kill them.

“Based on the information you have getting rid of them looks easy enough. It's a little more difficult with living entities since a surface cleaning doesn't kill the ones already in the body but I can set up scrubbers here and here that will get into your lungs and kill any microbes inside you.”
Kurgan explained.

[“It will take about a week to set up and money of course, not that that is difficult to come by.” Kurgan finished, his blue eyes sweeping over the spots were he could set up these scrubbers before returning to her.

[“How's ...” he didn't have to finish motioning to his own mouth knowing just how difficult speaking had been. He was able to treat the condition so it didn't flare up so often when she was out tracking down information but at best he could only delay the inevitable.

He moved closer handing back the datapad that the chip had been in that he read the information out of. “We'll have to go to a planet that deals in medical supplies to get everything I would need. I can get started on a few minor things, like adjusting those shields.

“It might not get rid of all the microbes but I think I can work up something for that too … here I am babbling when you probably don't need all the particulars other than knowing what can be done.”

Thu May 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Seeking information was no longer a simple matter to the petite blonde. Aside from her altered mouth, a certain characteristic which included her tongue and throat that made the very act of speaking pleasurable, her psyche had been left scarred in ways not even the young woman could fully put into words. The wealth of experiences and realizations associated with her time in captivity hindered Phoebe's approach to people outside of those select few who suffered alongside her in some fashion. She cared about moving forward with the task at hand and little else. Introductions tended to come last or never, depending on whether return visits were actually necessary.

She owed Aegir all the same. Neither one of her companions seemed eager to leave which was one of the few benefits to her rather secluded existence. Only one of them could truly choose to abandon her constant search for the stones while the other had to be taken care of most of the time, but the point still stood firm against the flow of time. Unlike her former superiors, they were quite loyal to their comrades.

But, the task at hand wouldn't be completed with loyalty alone. Getting rid of the microbes was a necessity, however, and Kurgan was just the man, or wolf, for the job. Phoebe needed to get on and off the planet in one piece, getting past planetary defenses along the way. Using their ship would be a reasonable choice though the young woman didn't want to endanger her companions by bringing them down to the surface as well. Unless they came up with an alternative, however, this would be their only option. But, there was still time to reconsider their approach. „Um ..“ Only one thing had her perk up though he could tell she wasn't quite certain the scene in her head matched reality. „Scrubbers that get into my lungs? Did I catch that right?“

Yet that moment of shock did little to distract her from the tingling muscle beyond these tender ruby lips. In fact, her entire mouth ached with desire. „I'm managing, but it took some talking to get that information.“ She did her best to cover it up, but hoped he'd pretend her lie was sufficient enough to fool him. Though her overcoat managed to hide it, hot blood pumped into the woman's perky nipples with each word she forced past her lips.

„I'm dying to get off again, if I'm being honest.“ A tide of erotic thoughts welled up deep within her mind. „Are my eyes roaming too much? Am I running around with flushed cheeks already? God, it's hot in here.“ She couldn't deny her wish to tend to these cravings whenever they surfaced even now. Vespira's establishment attracted enough patrons to satisfy her mouth pussy all day long, for months on end. Then, Fafner's slave training regimen did much the same albeit somewhat more cruel in execution. Standing close to Kurgan and looking at him, knowing what her trembling flesh could gain from pressing even closer, was worse than leading a chained, parched animal to a pond of water that was just out of reach.

Her throat felt dry despite the fact Phoebe salivated at the thought of tending to her needs. „We'll have to scratch that itch again soon. You and I both know it. You can see me staring and thinking about it, can't you? I'd love to just get through the day and serve myself a nice, thick and hard wolf's pole .. maybe before the day's over .. or now? I'm getting goosebumps just imagining it .. Damn it! My tongue's been on fire ever since we left that bar ..“

All her thoughts pointed in one direction and any sort of treatment only staved off the inevitable. To think it was actually worse when they first met would've made her laugh if that didn't intensify her needs more as air passed over the erogenous zone her mouth had become. For now, Phoebe simply shook her head and managed to bare her teeth with a smile. „I'm a pilot, not a scientist.“ A hand set on his shoulder, squeezing it softly while the other took the datapad back. „Other than preflight checks, I've always had a mechanic do the work for me. If you think you can do it, then go for it. I trust you and your capabilities. Whether you disappoint or not is entirely up to you.“

„Besides, I do so enjoy the sound of your voice. Don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing it. There's plenty for me to learn about you and what can be done while you're 'babbling' as well.“ Then, her fingertips drifted to the wolf's chest where they lingered, delivering tender caresses in circular motions as she toyed with a thought or two before dismissing them entirely. Phoebe's eyes dipped along the frame of his body, drinking it in before coming back up to meet his own. „But, why don't we pick that up again some other time? We'll discuss these things at length once we're underway.“

As her touch left him, the shapely blonde leaned in to plant an amorous peck on his muzzle though the fur warped it into an act of nuzzling rather than anything else. The woman's covered chest pressed to his own. The hairs tingled her skin, but that would never keep her way. Kurgan knew as much considering their continued indulgence in the pleasures of the flesh. „I'll be with our friend .. in the cockpit.“ She whispered with a low hum of contentment, then pulled away slowly. „She and I can look into finding a suitable planet for all your medical supply needs.“

„I've got to think about our approach on the cultist world anyway. There's plenty left to be done aside from dealing with the microbes. If we could wrap things up by the end of the month, that'd be great, too. I sort of, well .. gave a rough estimate as to when we'd finish the task.“

Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 pm

“That's correct. I can set up something that releases a mist that will kill the microbes and inhaled would do the same to the ones in your blood stream. It would be harmless though the taste might be bad, I won't know for sure until I look over the specks of these microbes and work out the best way to deal with them.”

Kurgan explained. Whether or not he fully believed her about her sensitive mouth had been another matter. His species she had learned had keen sense, particularly smell and if she had been aroused he probably knew, then again why would he ask? He had been a different subspecies then the others and did not take part in the hunt himself so his sense of smell might not have been so keen.

“Visually I haven't noticed a thing but my vision isn't what it use to be,” he teased. He contemplated her words and her revealed honesty. Had they not been out in the open on the ramp of the ship things may have been a bit different but attracting attention for lewd behavior in public would be a pretty bad situation for the both of them.

“Well, we still have to get the equipment before I can begin work so … after take of some time.” He swatted her ass as he followed behind her bringing up the ramp of the vessel once he had been in the ship. He let her take care of preflight and waited until after they had blasted off until he went to the bridge finding the two there.

Viyron could handle things now unless there was a catastrophic emergency which while possible weren't too probable. Any distress calls and such could be responded to in short order and anything that would be fatal would likely not matter if Phoebe had been at the helm or not.

“Check up time,” it was more for Viyon's benefit than Phoebe's. She knew the drill given the amount of work he put into Phoebe's care. Getting her out of the cockpit was easy and routine. Getting her to sick bay was an easy task. Once he had her there he picked her up setting her down on one of the beds.

Hands hastily drew off that coat working on the jumpsuit beneath. His tongue licked the side of her neck in strong motions from her collar bone to just shy of her chin.

He shrugged off his lab coat in the process of shedding their clothes in a messy heap near that bed. Hands scaled down her sides when the last articles had been dealt with, his member proud, erect and throbbing as if he had been waiting for this moment just as long as she was.

“I'd hate to keep you waiting but ...” a hand on her shoulder guided her back to the bed shifting her so she was laying on it the long way. Then taking her ankles he pulled her to the very edge before kneeling down between her thighs that tongue licking over her sex nice and slow initially then speeding up straight afterward in his quest to obtain more of that sweet nectar.

Sat May 12, 2018 2:18 am

Sifting through records on inhabited planets was nothing short of hell compared to the intense fantasies playing out in the back of her mind. The aching throb rippling through her tongue distracted her from time to time. Supple thighs rub together in her seat, right next to the beautiful reptililian female that was with them. She often wondered whether the third member of the group ever caught on to what was happening. At times, however, the curse which plagued her mouth on a daily basis had her wonder about other things, too. She never spent much time with other women in the bedroom, let alone the one that was with them at the time. One could only wonder what her quivering passage felt like to her altered senses though her cheeks flushed at the mere thought of trying anything like she held her far too dear to find out for herself.

Once matters were taken care of, however, Phoebe swallowed hard and nearly gasped out in frustration when the flow of saliva over contracting muscles inflamed her desires anew. All that backed up tension was slowly coming back. She had trouble getting back on her feet with the putty her limbs had become, and set a hand down on Viyron's shoulders with a smile. „Doctor's orders.“ After giving her a gentle pat on the back, Phoebe took her leave. „Keep an eye on things, would ya?“

Every word was still agony in a way. Somewhere deep down, Phoebe hoped neither one nor the other could hear her thunderous heartbeat, how it pounded against her chest and in turn circulated the blood breathing new life into her aching peaks. She was far too needy to reveal it. It nearly hurt to hold back all the way to sick bay, but once they got there and were left to their own devices, there was nothing left to keep them from indulging in the pleasures of the flesh.

Phoebe's head dipped back and exposed more of her neck in a gesture of submission to the wolf's questing tongue. The mere passage of its rougher texture had her in shudders within the first few moments. She gasped, the very air around them taking on a sweltering hot nature the more her body gorged on the anticipation produced by Kurgan's every movement. Sliding off one layer of clothes led to another, more revealing in the sense the moisture between her thighs and stiffened nipples could no longer be hidden from view while Phoebe cupped his rear through the lab coat left upon him, the last obstacle which she helped discard as quickly as the others.

Setting her petite form down on the bed and spreading her thighs revealed the blonde's glistening shame, along with flushed features and glazed over eyes at half mast up above. The girl's gleaming, gem encrusted naval piercing sat upon her smooth belly, merely enhancing her lust driven silhouette. Inner thighs trembled with need, the mere act of being looked at in such a manner nearly encouraging her to pull him in rather than allow him to take his time. She watched him with bated breath amidst small, short lived gasps when the hot air from his muzzle first soaked into her quaking flesh. Spending quality time with him was nothing out of the ordinary yet it felt like ages had passed since the last time their needs had been satisfied.

„Ooohhh!“ The first touch practically set fire to her loins. Phoebe's head shot back with a cry while her toes curled up in an onrush of delight. A hand snapped to the back of his head and seized a shock of hair whereas the other dug into the bed, holding on for support while Kurgan chipped away at her strength with each consecutive lick over her drooling nethers. Already, her hot throbbing clit emerged from its hood and engorged with blood. She was forced to heaven and back as even the mere fanning of air against her pearl, whenever his tongue finished another vicious attack on her chalice, sent her to new heights of bliss.

Saliva stained her lips. She couldn't help but tease herself throughout the wealth of stimulation wreaking havoc on her senses by now, every moment of which announced her pleasure to the adjacent rooms. As it wriggled against her palate, the woman's tongue burned up with tingling sensations of all flavors whereas her trembling lips parted with feverish moans and gasps. As much as Phoebe wished to draw things out, her body made her want to burn through this near insatiable lust. Kurgan's attention was the drug her hopelessly needy body needed and there was nothing to keep her from it now.

Sat May 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Kurgan had the hands of a surgeon. While most of his treatments involved pills and injections there were several times where he had to go in and repair the damages his brethren caused one of Fafner's slaves. So he had some first hand experience in such things.

Fingers sailed over that clit as it became exposed. Small circular motions followed as his tongue moved along that slit tasting that liquid gold. He did not hurry, there had been no pressure on his part to rush. While he worked at such a slow and deliberate pace he sent one hand up her body tracing it with the barest pressure as it slid up then back then up again further each time. His touch ended up just shy of her breast after a few times then it encaged one in his palm.

His digits molded her flesh while his palm rubbed up against her nipple moving his hand in a circular fashion as he stimulated her. His tongue now piercing her flower, curling up and uncurling withing her as that tongue darted in and out of her.

Slow at first then elevating that speed as he pressed inside her, her cries working her tongue into a frenzy while another portion of her experienced bliss. In her altered state it made it difficult to please both her mouth and sex at the same time, at least that was the case for most individuals.

Some aliens were equipped to deal with such matters, many did not care, others like Kurgan pressed her to the limits of her endurance knowing just what she needed. He built that arousal up before pulling his tongue from her and standing after grabbing his lab coat and taking something out of the pocket before dropping it back to the floor.

The object looked much like a pacifier except a button on it extended the sucker part out more than half a foot. He stuck this into her mouth teasing it a little against her tongue. The object buzzed and had a mild electrical charge that had been lower than a 9 volt battery tickling more than anything while promoting her tongue to spasm and move rather than rest still.

Grinning down at her Kurgan bent over her, a long lick to one breast then the other. His fingers went back to working below pooling over that clit while the fingers on his other hand dipped into her. Two fingers pressing inside her as he played with those small tits, his own arousal growing, his cock pulsing as he grew closer in taking her.

When he could hold back no longer he extracted those fingers bringing himself to her sex, his member wasting no time in surging forward as he pressed into her core until he had been firmly lodged within her, holding himself inside her for the moment as he pulsed against those inner walls, growling in delight before moving once more only to deliver another thrust into her followed by another and another.

Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Glistening threads lined the white wolf's fingers upon extracting them from her chalice. If he parted them at any point, her liquid shame would've connected both digits for her needs were well beyond great though there'd have been no apt description for how badly her body craved him right then and there. She hungered, that much was certain, and while there was no rush he'd been tempted in ways few could doubt had at least some measure of influence on him. The molten heat he encountered moments prior to viewing those fingers now left little to the imagination.

Amidst deliberate, practically feverish contractions, that same heat was but a precursor of things to come. The woman's sharp albeit stifled squeaks and needy groans more than made up for her lack of tit flesh when he bent over her, burying his touch in her perky breasts while hardened teats pulse vigorously against him. Phoebe's heart pounded against her chest with excitement and only appeared to quicken when Kurgan's frame towered above her own, the scalding heat of his manhood forcing her breath to halt then burst into a muffled wealth of passionate cries that echoed within their ears.

Almost immediately, her whole body tensed and quaked in response to that initial plunge. Eyes fluttered while her hand dipped to his shoulder, both his flesh and the bed being subjected to her nails as they dug into either one of them. She moaned out though her lust given vocal form struck little more than the tool her tongue couldn't get enough of.

Her thighs spread to accommodate his presence though the moment their hips flushed together threatened to overwhelm her in a sensation similar to swooning. She felt lightheaded for a moment, torn between two worlds it appeared as every bit of denial rendered even the slightest sliver of relief nothing short of sublime. It took everything not to lose it right then, everything to extend what he could do to her.

Supple legs embrace him, bending at the knees to encase her newfound lover as heels press into his lower back. Inner muscles tense and relax around the invader, both comforting and agonizing in equal measure when he battled the very tightness which seemed eager to accept him yet gripped him with such ferocity that could've ended every union with an inexperienced partner. Lost and desperate as her features made the young blonde out to be, she could do more than simply remain helpless against the tide of carnal pleasure being cast unto her shapely form. Acquiring these talents hardly brought fond memories yet applying them sweetened the experience for the both of them.

As their gazes met, the pace only seemed to quicken. Heat raced through her veins, pulsed within her core with his every return. Her tongue squirmed and shuddered against the object her lips could do nothing but suckle greedily on, drowning out her very own thoughts as all those sensations assaulted her consciousness together. Another squeeze fell on his shoulder while tears of joy collected in her eyes, soon to stain flushed cheeks. It simply felt too good to be relieved after such a trip through town. Soaking in the mind numbing nature of the moment, Pboebe let her eyes drift shut before long with nothing but her partner's and her own bedroom voice rippling through her being, along with the numerous sources of stimuli washing over her delicate flesh at the same time.

She always did try to last long enough for them to partake in blessed release together, but once again Phoebe wasn't certain if she had the strength for it. However, the lovely pilot would indulge in her lover's amorous advances for as long as her body could bear, for while the struggle of refraining from pleasure entirely was hell, finally giving in truly was a small slice of heaven.

Mon May 28, 2018 9:07 pm

His attack was far from over though the forays into her were sublime as always. His member pressed inside her pulsing each time against her. His eyes peaking up from her breast watching her face, grinning even as he licked her.

With her legs caging him and the press of her hand against his shoulder her urgency was made clear. So he gave her just that, his pace increased as he advanced through the gates of paradise almost pulling out of her each time before reversing and piercing her fully.

One hand worked over the breast that was currently being neglected. The other fished into his pocket where he had other surprises. He revealed another standing straight up so he could gaze down upon her. His hand trailing away from her breast as his fingers grazed against her chest slipping down her form nice and slow.

He revealed to her a small black baton-like device. About the size of his hand he flicked his wrist causing the object to extend to a length about the length of his forearm. Sucking on the end of it a bit she could see that the object was rubber coating metal. It looked as if by pushing on an end it could collapse down into a smaller size too that wasn't necessary right now.

That trailing hand had now ventured to her thigh dipping down the under her lifting her ass up so that he could use the latest object against her rubbing the toy against her anus while those thrust continued. By the time it began to push inside her he let out a deep grunt shooting inside her. He slowed but did not stop, each continued thrust bringing with it even more pleasure as he battled against that sensitivity.

In short order he was groaning out with each thrust having her double stuffed with the other toy working away at her mouth and tongue. Each thrust getting progressively harder for him but so far Kurgan managed to press on.

Wed May 30, 2018 4:39 am

Thinking straight became a dream like no other when he picked up the pace. The same overwhelming, molten heat pulsed through her tongue, rippling along the walls of her throat while her needy depths quivered and collapsed around the hot, throbbing ember which set them ablaze in turn. Once cool rubber absorbed the heat emanating from her body and melded with the other sources of the woman's inhumanly mind numbing glee, at which point it became part of the rising erotic tide consuming her from head to toe.

Kurgan ensured no shortage of his three pronged attack occurred at any given time. What little movement her body could muster from below went into complimenting his thrusts, the swift union of their hips beating out a ravishing cadence to the despairing damsel's cries whose every breath had been torn away by one invasion or another. She wished to hold on yet rush forward at the same time and it was the latter which drove their feverish movements in the throes of passion.

Caging the wolf worked for a time, but there was no caging what was to come. Heat bubbled up deep within her core. Shards of pure bliss forced her toes to curl up as they filled her from their peaks to the cusp of her fingertips. She became more desperate for attention as tingling sensations unfold inside her, clutching the white hairs of her lover's being as he took her, his every retreat allowing those sensations to ebb though the flood returned stronger and all the more dominant each time.

That heated flood had her in shudders. The wolf's grunt rang within her ears, spurring her on. While he slowed Phoebe's heels pressed against him, encouraging him to bury that precious phallus deep time and time again. Though languid in nature, there was more than his ample shaft to push her to the brink. She was already there when he came though his release may have been the trigger for that highly desired relief. As her tongue curled about the toy in her mouth, always quaking with sublime measures of delight, Phoebe continued unleashing muffled words of encouragements which remained incomprehensible to her audience of one until the final thread of her resolve finally snapped.

She arched her back when it struck, unable to keep her lungs from producing the sharp, drawn out scream of rapture he'd been responsible for many times before. Spasming flesh brought forth a splash of nectar while her cherry peaks throbbed with visible delight. Her limbs were once devoid of all tension and filled with molten delight yet they couldn't help but quake and tighten about Kurgan's form for what felt like an eternity. Glazed eyes nearly rolled back yet Phoebe battled the very essence of such a powerful peak to keep their eyes locked, allowing him to witness the process of utmost ecstasy wreaking havoc on her every cell.

Though pressing on despite his climax was an impressive feat, she'd have to fear for her sanity if he kept lavishing her with attention her senses could hardly fathom. Heels push against him one last time, if only for a moment, locking him in place lest her mind would've become nothing but mush beneath waves of intense sensory overload. The aftermaths of but one release were nothing short of stunning. Squeezing inner muscles made any advance more challenging than the last for Kurgan's descent sent shocks of electricity through her being, forcing her to tense and relax at the wolf's whim.

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Locked in with her legs wrapped around him Kurgan had little choice but to burst inside that heated body. He pressed himself on, his thrusts slow as he battled for each and every inch that sensitivity getting the best of him forcing him to stop hilt deep inside her. Each second he continued to throb within her, massaged by her body one hand continued to manipulate that toy that had been plunged in her anus.

It twisted, it pressed deeper at a slow pace as her tongue tingled against the toy between her lips buzzing her tongue and stimulating it each time that it made contact. While this was going on Kurgan's tongue dragged against her breast licking over the nipple. Then he alternated directing his attention to the other one.

Back and forth he alternated those licks. One hand playing with that tit flesh while the other used that toy against her slowly drawing out her own release. Listening to her breathing and cries he continued to tend to her then stopped playing with her breasts and manipulating that toy to seize her legs and unfold them from around his back so that he could draw out of her chalice.

“Mmm, as good as ever. But you look like you can use a bit more. Regretfully there is a lot of work for me. However I've considered this too.”

The toy that was still in her ass received a little twist prior to his crossing the room and taking something out of a draw. Returning to her she saw that he was holding something. Fingers pawed against her sex, then lightly inside her. His fingers opened in a V then closed only to open again getting her ready.

With his other hand he showed her what he was holding, a creature about the size of his thumb that looked like a slug. “I'm sure you recall the cousins of these things.” His fingers pressed it inside her guiding it deep. “These are a bit different, not as intolerable as the others but it should do the job nicely. It's easier to deal with too, whereas the others had to be killed with cold a simple injection will kill it among other things. Sleep well when, if you can get to it.”

Leaving the toy in her mouth and the other in her rear he left her at the hands of the creature that squirmed inside her, eating her juices and the cum that Kurgan left for her while the doctor got his lab coat and made his way over to a work station in order to take a more detailed look at those microbes though he was still within earshot should he be needed.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next