View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Vacation (for Vera) 

Post Re: Vacation (for Vera)
The car proved to be an old rusty pick up truck. It didn't look like any modern model she was familiar with. She was familiar with it from old movies so it was something that had been based on Earth tech. The truck came to a screeching halt as it neared.

At first she appeared to be a figure attempting to flag him down. At first one may have thought she had broken down but there was no car present so there must have been another reason. A hitch hiker perhaps? Out here?

Then he got closer seeing the tattered clothes causing him to bring the truck to that screeching halt just a few feet in front of her. He got out of the truck after throwing it in park, eyes wide in surprise that looked this way and that as if trying to determine where she came from or what danger may have been present.

He was human, taller than her, wearing a Stetson and a tan opened trench coat, tan gloves, dress pants and shirt along with a red tie. He sported a mustache that was blonde and streaked with a little gray. He had to be middle aged, his blue eyes set on her for half a second processing the scene before him.

“Get in,” was the first thing he said to her again looking around not that there was much to see. He gazed at the corn field for a few seconds then got back in the truck after she had, threw the truck back in gear and drove off.

With one hand on the wheel the other arm slowly worked off his trench coat then offered it up to her. “What happened? Where did you come from? The only thing out here -”

An index finger pointed to the field in the direction that she had come from. His eyes attempted to stay on the road. They soon approached the area where she saw the vultures circling. She could see one of them fly down before losing site of it, then another and a third.

There didn't look to be much out here. The hill, cornfield and road that went on for some distance. There were no signs indicating where they were or what they were approaching.

“You're not from around here are you? That uniform … I can't think of any schools around here.”

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 pm

The truck came to a stop. It looked like it did not belong on a possibly alien planet. The driver appeared to be human as well. Vera knew nothing about this man but she would rather take her chances with him than whatever that green monster was. She climbed into the truck and slammed the door shut. Her back pressed against the seat as the truck lurched forward and began moving down the road.

"I... I don't know," Vera replied, "I was in a cell then that thing dragged me into a room with hooks, saws, and blades. I managed to stab it and ran. I hid in the fields and it ran into the forest. I... I don't know where I am or how I got here. I saw the road and heard your truck coming. Thank you for stopping. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't."

She puts her arms into the sleeves of the coat and wrapped it around herself, finally able to cover her exposed skin. "I am from Shokushu. I don't think it is near here. I'm Vera, Vera Matsumoto. Where am I?"

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:59 am

“Sounds like you ran across the Mangler. Folklore but ...” he gazed at her briefly then looked back to the road. “Or someone in a custom.”

He did not dismiss the evidence at hand. Clearly something happened to her. It seemed that wherever she was that monsters or aliens weren't common. The name of her school didn't spark any recognition in him either.

“That's an odd name for a school Vera. Most of the ones I'm familiar with are named after a city or historical figure. At least all the high schools and colleges. The names Cliff and all this is Nowhere. Nowhere Oklahoma. I'd take you to a sheriff if we had one.

“We're pretty remote out here. Scarcely have the population and Caddo County handles most of the governing here. No police, fire department or even a hospital for that matter. We have to call out for that sort of thing.”

He explained to her though she still had no idea as to how she arrived here in the first place, let alone what that thing was. It didn't belong on Earth and couldn't be here. Yet here it was. Of course this was all in her head, a strange tale that Alicia was reciting to her tricking her mind into imaging what she was recounting.

There was little to see. Just a road that stretched on and on. Other than the vultures, cornfield and Cliff there had been no signs of life. There had to be things but that was testimony to how scarce it was. Turning off the road Cliff drove some distance down a narrow dirt road. It was bumpy and not the smoothest ride but eventually they came to a small home. The land was flat as most of the terrain had been and there was nothing around it save for a lake that was close by.

Once inside he had her sitting at a small kitchen table. Fixing her a drink her choice between coffee or tea he then had her recount her story again for clarity then got a phone, an actual land line, in order to make a call to the neighboring county for assistance unless she was adamant against it.

“I have some things that may fit. The style probably won't suit you but they're better than those torn things if you care to have a look through some of my wives things.”

He would make a gesture off toward one of the rooms, a bedroom, where she could find such things along with pictures of him and a middle aged woman.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15 pm

The Head Girl did not recognize the Mangler but the state of Oklahoma meant she was in the United States. This meant she was on Earth. Monsters were on Earth though alien monsters were supposed to keep away due to the treaty. Still, this only created more questions and more confusion. Why was she back at Earth? How did she get here and why did she end up in that horrible dungeon with that monstrous thing?

"I hear that often," Vera replied about the name of her school, "It is overseas on an island. Not sure how I ended up here."

Contacting Shokushu staff may be difficult out here in the middle of nowhere. Her best bet was to get to a city with actual technology. Vera entered the small home and accepted the offered tea. She was forced to repeat her unbelievable story which she did with no hesitation and with a bit more breath in her lungs this time. The man only had a landline which made it unlikely she could contact anyone besides the locals. Vera did not complain and allowed the man to make the call. Monsters on Earth were not her problem as far as keeping secrets went.

Vera was not exactly comfortable wearing the clothes of this wife or former wife. But, it was better than walking around in a tattered school uniform. The Head Girl closed the door behind her and searched for some clothes. Her white laced bra and panties were still fine so she just looked for something to cover her modesty. The silver haired woman did find all this strange but was unaware at that this was all in her head. The Head Girl was just sitting there before Alicia, eyes glassed over as the alien being continued to speak to her.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:31 am

Her story repeated and Cliff made that call. The tea was calming after the harrowing matter and it wasn't long before Vera was directed to look over the clothes. Clothes that were not in her style but they would do better then the tatters that she had.

Of course there had been nothing in the latest fashions but the clothes fit. They were a little loose except in the chest area where they were tighter. Able to give herself a once over in the mirror she suddenly felt dizzy collapsing to the floor.

It felt as if the entire room was revolving around her, spinning and going in and out of focus until everything soon went dark. When she regained consciousness she felt a tingle racing along her suspended arms.

They had fallen asleep, bound in manacles at the wrist her feet barely touched the floor. She would manage to reach it after flailing a bit, having to stand in on her tippie toes. Focus came back to her slowly and the surroundings looked just like the ones she had fled from that thing.

A camera set on a tripod had her in focus. It was on as indicated by the red light and the room was dark save for the center that she found herself in. She could just make out a table with some effort of twisting her head though it was tough to determine just what was on it other than metallic objects.

“I never liked that particular dress.” Cliff was somewhere behind her walking to that table and barely insight. He was looking over the selection of tools there then took one up. Moving directly behind her he moved her hair so it was draped over one shoulder.

“So fortunate that you escaped from that beast. Smile for the camera.” She would feel a blade cutting away the back of the dress and even slipping beneath her bra cutting that as well. The rest of her clothes remained intact.

She had to have been drugged though that still didn't explain what was going on here. A hand caressed her back then he coated it with the use of a paint brush. Something sweet smelling, honey perhaps.

He whistled as he moved around her going to the table to return the knife, bowl, paint brush and so one. In the darkness monitors turned on. Each displayed a similar location with a masked individual watching her. The masks varied from basic to elaborate and as far as she could tell this had been a community of like minded individuals.

“The Mangler would have surely killed you. You may survive yet. Or not. It all depends.” A lash struck her back, the honey doing little save adding to the mess. The blow stung deeply as it was clear that Cliff held nothing back getting her attention about how grave the situation was. Another lash fell, then another as Cliff gave her a dozen lashes in all some of which bled allowing the honey to sting her further as it got into the wounds.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:39 am

A weak groan was all Vera could muster as the drugs kicked in. By the time she came to, she was bound in another dark room. The Head Girl could only curse herself for not reading the man's emotional aura. She was just so eager to get away from the place she was in. Was she now in deeper trouble than before?

The borrowed dress was cut off along with the lacy bra. The silver haired woman was left in just her panties as numerous monitors showed masked individuals watching this all unfold. Her arms were tingling with numbness. She must have been hanging like this for awhile. The dim light basked the lovely student in its glow while some sweet smelling was brushed against her bare back. Whatever was going on, these people were all in on this kinky show. The Head Girl did not recognize the masks. She could not tell if any had ties to Shokushu.

The lashing came next. Vera grimaced in pain as blow after blow rained down on her exposed back. Silver hair remained draped in front of her shoulders, covering her otherwise exposed breasts. The Head Girl was oddly quiet as she endured the punishing attacks. The honey stung her bleeding wounds. But, none of the wounds were serious.

With Cliff behind her, her eyes could only focus on the monitors watching her. The audience was a non-issue. She needed to deal with this man and these manacles. There were still many questions she needed answering but what she knew gave her enough to escape. She was on Earth? That means she was not on Shokushu which meant she was no longer being suppressed by the inhibitors NICE Labs invented to mute a student's magical ability.

When the lashing paused, Vera focused on the red light of the camera and the tripod it was on. Vera's magic focused on light and shadow and this room had an abundance of dark mana to manipulate. The lack of inhibitors meant she could channel much easier so she tried to create a tendril of shadow in the darkness and use it to yank one of the legs of the tripod, sending it toppling down. Hopefully, that will draw Cliff towards the darkness to fix the camera where she would grab him with even more shadowy tendrils. If she could catch him, Vera had no qualms with strangling this man until he blacked out. With the camera on the floor, the audience would be none the wiser as well.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 am

The honey irritated the wounds inflicted by the whip. Not as badly as salt in an open wound would have but the effects of it were noticeable. Still the situation had Vera's attention as she attempted to make sense of it all, even adding to the experience that she was now living.

Her mind was strong influencing the story that Alicia was telling her with thoughts of her own as she subconsciously drew upon all the details that were being described to her.

Their was no recognition in the various masks that the spectators wore. Yet many of the monitors changed before her eyes. A listing of a body part and an attached price as if in a bidding war. The parts varied and it was unclear if the bids were for the actual body part itself or for a specific region to be targeted and tortured for their enjoyment.

Despite being unable to figure out who these beings were Vera drew upon the knowledge she had been provided focusing on the camera that was recording her and the tripod that it had been set upon. While she was still on Shokushu she was within her own mind now and the rules were a bit different. In her mind she was on Earth and in it her abilities shouldn't be tampered.

And since Alicia was not directly combating her mind Vera found that her hold on magic was stronger. Whoever had here had no idea about Shokushu or the dampeners as she clearly felt as she was able to get Cliff's attention as she knocked the camera over.

“What the – sonofabitch!” Cliff cursed as he moved toward the camera. While Vera could still see many of those masked faces on the monitors they were unable to see much as she used the shadows to render Cliff unconscious. It took longer then expected, he tore and strained feebly at those shadows but in the end dropped near the camera.

Many of the watchers seemed annoyed. She could see it in their body language as they remained in the dark about all that was transpiring, eager to get a picture again.

Throughout it all she got no reading from Cliff at all. Not even panic as he struggled almost as if he was not present, yet he was. He appeared human but given that she encountered that thing that clearly was not there may have been more to him.

Had she looked to the monitors she would see that one of the masked individuals got up and left while the others seemed to impatiently wait on their feed to return which never did. Her chains were strong though the region of the ceiling they were secured to, some metallic plate, had a bit of rust. Still they held her firmly in place requiring her to manipulate her manacles with that shadow magic of hers if it could be precise enough to deal with small objects and precision work.

The table of implements had been lacking any keys which had to be on Cliff's unconscious body. If she managed to get free there were options. More than she had before. There was a phone and a truck. While not familiar with her location she had an idea of where she was at least which helped her in this circumstance at least until Alicia realized that her story was being changed and needed a little update ...

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:02 am

The student's plan worked. Cliff struggled but soon fell limp in the grasp of the inky black tendrils. Vera released the man, letting him fall to the floor in a crumpled heap. Something did not feel right. He struggled frantically but, she felt no emotional aura. There was no anger, frustration, panic, or fear. It was like he had no emotions at all. Vera had previous experience with things like this. Machines for example had no emotional auras. But, even some living creatures were capable of hiding their auras or their emotions were too alien for her senses to pick up and comprehend. She did not think Cliff had that sort of mental discipline. Was he an alien in disguise?

Whatever he was, staying here was not going to do Vera any good. Looking up at her bonds, she noted the rusted plate. No longer being tormented, the Head Girl could still feel the sting of honey on her wounds. Whether she endured worse in the past or not, this was far from pleasant. The silver haired woman took a slow breath and closed her eyes. This time, she channeled light magic. She tried to create a bolt of light to fire at the plate above her. If she managed to break the plate, she would let her arms drop in front of her and wait for sensation to return to them.

The manacles were another issue. She was no longer hanging and with feeling back in her arms, it was a bit easier to manipulate her mana. The woman carefully approached Cliff and searched for keys for the manacles and hopefully to his vehicle. When she finally removed her bindings, Vera rubbed her wrist and searched for an exit. If she was still inside his house, she would search for new clothes and something clean herself off with before heading for the truck. Where ever she was, she wanted to get far from here before more crazies showed up.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:27 pm

Channeling her mana she was able to brake the restraints from the ceiling and get circulation to return to her arms before heading over to Cliff. The older man was alive but unconscious. There was an eeriness to the entire ordeal as if his eyes would spring open at any moment but they never did.

Able to unlock her manacles she took the ring of keys that must have had the keys to the truck on them. She was still in the house finding that the stairs in this basement lead up to a blank wall though from this side it was obvious that this was some sort of concealed door that opened into the basement.

So the subbasement she just left was hidden in the event that someone was looking for her or other victims. Getting more out of fashion clothes the phone, had she checked it, did not work being a prop.
There was some sort of internet connection set up given the monitors she witnessed below but she did not see any sort of computers here. Not even a television.

But there was a bathroom in which she could clean up in before dressing and heading out to the truck. She didn't have much of an idea where she was. She had a name of a settlement, a county and that was it.

She was aware of where she had been and the dangers that remained back there so the best option was just to head in the opposite direction from here and hope for the best. Driving away from the house and getting back to the main road was easy enough.

However, she soon found herself passing a corn field seeing a group of vultures circling the sky to her left and diving on something. Soon after that the scene repeated as if stuck on a loop. Something was certainly not right as she soon realized she was stuck in Nowhere or rather a small portion of it.

She didn't have much fuel either she noted finding that she was stuck going around in a circle however large it might have been. Was there magic at work here or was it something else? When passing by the cornfield for what seemed to be the fortyith time she could hear that thrasher starting up that she encountered back at the first place as she began smelling fumes.

She wouldn't get much farther and it was doubtful that she would be able to hide for long if her world had been limited to a few miles. In her rear view mirror if matters weren't bad enough she could see an approaching vehicle in the distance as it steadily grew in size speeding up to her position as if to catch up with her. Clearly it had to be another one of the crazies if not one of the two she had encountered already.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:53 am

Cleaned up and dressed, Vera found that much of the house was a fabrication made up of useless props. Did this place have any connection with the rest of the world? Was this place even Earth in the first place? At least the truck was not a prop.

Unfortunately, the problems and confusion had no end for Vera and this strange place. No matter how far she drove, the areas kept looping over and over again. Eyes narrowing, the Head Girl tried the radio to see if there were any stations to pick up around here. Looping space like this was not a trivial matter. It was like the rules were being changed on her as she tried to figure out this place. What was this impossible space?

In the rear view, she saw a vehicle was pursuing her now. The thresher had turned on as well during on of her many loops. There was the green monster in this area to deal with still and one man that felt like more construct than man to her. It seemed unlikely she was going to get any information out of any of them. The only other place of note was the forest else she had to return to a place she has been to already. The monitors were supposedly connected to more of these psychopaths. They did seem to react to the camera going off. But without access to a computer, there was no real way of tracing where these people were. Though that was assuming they were even using wireless of any form.

Vera turned the truck towards the woods and drove into it at full speed. Inevitably, she was going to get the vehicle stuck in one form or another. From there, she would flee deeper into the forest and try to lose her pursuers that way. It was the only other place she had not been to yet as Vera continued to analyze this horrible situation she was thrown in.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:18 am

She got a lot of static from the radio. Only one station came in which had to be transmitted somewhere in the region. The song was off of the oldies lists or was it? With the way space was looping was time looping as well? It would have normally been an absurd question had all this not been happening.

It didn't help matters that the song was looping itself. The same DJ came on the radio announcing the name of the last song played which she didn't hear as well as the introduction of the song that she heard again and again.

Every four or five minutes there was a burst of static on the radio and the same DJ voice repeated what he had said in a prior loop and the same song played. When she spotted the truck she decided to try her luck with the forest.

As it were there were at least two of these psychos in this small area. One wasn't even human. Driving into the forest the truck bounced and buckled against the uneven ground. Her pursuer turned off after her, there was no mistake that she was being followed.

One of the tires exploded popping on something. She was able to drive a little farther and had some luck in getting some distance between her and whoever was in the truck following her. They had to have run into some problem.

Whether or not there was any looping going on in the forest was harder to tell. Nothing looked the same. Behind her some distance would be the road so to her left would be the home of the green creature if she went far enough leaving just two directions to head in.

The forest was gloomy. The trees blocked out a lot of light and her ears picked up numerous sounds. Jumping at just about everything only to discover that there was nothing there. At one stage she felt a greater unease as if she was being watched only to have that lumbering green thing to drop down in front of her, it vibrating the very ground that it's heavy body landed on. It's mouth spreading into a wide grin as it gazed at her then closed rushing straight ahead to cover the ground that separated them attempting to tackle her to the ground by burying it's shoulder into her chest and seeking to end this as quickly as possible.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am

The sudden loud pop of one of the truck's tires came as a surprise. She expected it to last a bit longer than it did. Then again, Vera was not really a very skilled or experienced driver. But, whatever it was that popped the tire may have hindered her pursuers as well. The silver haired student was out of the truck and running through the dark woods. For all she knew, this forest would loop endlessly as well. It seemed nothing in this place made any sense.

The questions kept pouring in. How did she get here? Why was she brought here? Why was everything looping including the one working radio station? Were there actually people behind those monitors watching her while she was being tortured? Come to think of it, why torture her in the basement of the house when there was apparently a working torture chamber back at the farm and silo? Why could she not read the man's emotional aura? The only consistent thing was the fact she could tap into her powers due to the lack of inhibitors in the area. But, that one consistency did little to cover up the strange things that have been happening since she woke up here.

If the man's aura could not be read, it meant he was either capable of blocking such senses which seemed unlikely. It could mean he was an alien monster in disguise and she could not read their alien emotions. Or it could mean that he was a construct or not real at all. It was the not real part that was starting to tug at her.

The ground shook as the huge green monster dropped from the branches above and landed with a loud thud. Vera had not time to react before the monster's shoulder was plowing into her. Her body folded around the impact as she was taken down to the ground. "Augh!" Vera cried out in pain as she coughed and struggled to get her breath back. Her head was throbbing as she rolled to her side. The world around her was swaying and tilting. The Head Girl was completely dazed as she tried to get up only to slip and fall again.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:47 am

Most everything had been inconsistent up to this point but making sense out of it now had been pushed to the side. Survival trumped knowing in this instant. Later when there was more time to reflect on it she could consider those things.

Right now she had been faced with a more immediate threat feeling the wind driven from her as that massive green thing struck her. It was clearly not of this world, certainly not a disguised being like those humans possibly were.

It was strong and savage. Struggling to her feet she fell only for a large scaled claw to wrap around her thigh yanking her along the ground towards the creature that wasted no time in climbing over her. The other claw moving to collect both wrists holding them on the ground above her head, both in that single strong grip.

As it leaned down and peered into her face with those slitted eyes she could see that it's neck was a bit longer than a human's.

Her leg had been pulled aside by the creature so it could get that larger body between the two. Once it had positioned itself there her leg was let go and the clothes were targeted. A handful of material had been gathered up and torn away at the chest.

Claws then assisted in the removal of large portions of cloth taring it away at the same time a tongue, long and flexible, snaked along her neck.

A large orb was seized rolled in the grasp of the creature, that orb vanishing in that grasp. A thumb manipulating the nipple as she felt the creature's hardness against her.

It's genitals hidden inside it's body coming out now. Stiffening as it hit the air. It was large and thick, too large for it to use that entire length against a human female. It shifted it's attention from her breast to her panties ripping them away in one fell swoop.

It's mouth landing on an orb and suckling it she would feel that large limb trace against her sex as it attempted to line up with her as it traced along that slit.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:52 am

Vera groaned as the monster climbed on top of her. Both her wrists were easily pinned above her as the green creature stared at its prey. Legs weakly kicked but could only provide a feeble front of resistance as the beast easily overpowered her. Cloth ripped and teared with hard yanks of the monster's claws. Breasts bounced free and exposed to the creature's hungry stare.

"Nngh..." the Head Girl was still catching her breath as it dragged its long tongue along her neck. A clawed hand grabbed her breast, its large enough to engulf the entire luscious orb. Her nipple rolled beneath the monster's thumb. It was not long before she felt its growing member against her bare skin. "L-Let go..." Vera croaked, her body trembling beneath the huge beast. But, her pleas fell on deaf ears. The monster was licking and sucking on a nipple while its huge member rubbed against her exposed netherlips.

She tugged her wrists against the large clawed hand that held them in place. There was no escape as the monster continued to molest her. Her nipple reacted to the swirling and sucking of the large tongue, growing harder and erect with her own hot pulsing blood. Though her breast were tingling a bit, she was still not fully aroused. This was the same beast that was about to use numerous sharp tools on her body for whatever reason. This monster could kill her if it suddenly changed moods. Then again, she could be ripped in half by the monstrous trunk that was prodding her sex right now.

Heels dragged against the earth while toes curled. Her body tensed in anticipation of the pain that would be piercing her nether regions the moment the beast was ready to ravage her.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:20 pm

The scaly green creature didn't waste any time as it unwrapped her from those clothes. Pinning her arms down it set to work on manipulating a breast.

A tongue licked against the nipple of the other working around and over it as it readied itself. She could feel it's breath from the nostrils on it's snout. She could hear something approaching from the forest. Whatever was coming sounded distant. A medium sized animal or person moving at a quick rate as if being chased or giving chase.

Right now she had other problems to deal with and that being this thing above her. It did not appear concerned that there was someone or something else approaching now that it had her beneath it, that large cock pressing inside her filling her while a large portion of it went unused simply because she could not fit any more of it inside her.

It fired off a series of rapid thrust into her filling her time and time again in short order for it's own primal pleasure. It showed no sign of letting up or slowing down even as she could feel it throbbing inside her in short order threatening to release that payload of goo inside her.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next