View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Fun in the Sun (open) 

Post Fun in the Sun (open)
The tall, busty, tanned blonde admired the view as she strolled along the beach, her sunglasses not fully hiding her doing so. It was a good day for it, as the warm, sunny weather combined with the fact it was a weekend meant that there were more than the usual number of student bodies on display. A few of them even wore bikinis that rivaled the one that barely contained her ample form.

The design of that swimsuit was one Luxuria was particularly fond of: a white string bikini with a red kiss printed over each nipple and a pink heart on the crotch. Judging from the looks she got—both admiring and jealous—she wasn’t alone in her opinion of how well it showed off her figure. Still, as much as she might want to stay and both ogle and be ogled, it was just too crowded to do any more than that. With a mental sigh, she continued on to a more private place further down the beach.

The area she chose was partly separated from the main beach by a spur of rock. Combined with its distance from the paths to the beach, that made this as good a place for a tryst as one was likely to find here today. As she took a small folding table and stool from her bag and set them up, the demoness considered her options for getting companionship. On the one hand, she could wait for a student seeking to get away from the crowds to show up (or maybe a couple looking for some privacy, but they wouldn’t be likely to stay around long enough for her to even start to seduce them); not much work, but it could take a while and she wouldn’t have as much control over her potential partner. On the other hand, she could go back and try to lure a good one away; that would be more effort, though, and could cause problems if her chosen lover got too frisky too soon.

Well, let’s see if I get lucky here, she thought, pouring some ice water into a plastic cup and setting it on the table along with a small crystal sphere. I can go hunting later if I have to. With a wave of her hand, the stool and table became a beach chair and table, while the cup of water changed to a glass containing some type of tropical cocktail. Lounging in the chair, she waited to see if anyone would arrive.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Post Re: Fun in the Sun (open)
Shaiya had also been keen to take a more private spot on the beach, though her necessity was more obvious - She needed to get some work done, and the dorms at this time were a bit more hectic than she'd like. Thus, she'd found herself a nice, private spot on the beach, beneath a large umbrella and sitting in a beach chair, trying to work around her overly large breasts as she typed away on her laptop.

She was dressed for the beach, at the very least. Her soft, gold-tan skin was contrasted by a white strapless tube top with the word "WHORE" across the chest in black, the tiny top showing off plenty of cleavage and underboob while squeezing said breasts nice and tightly. It was clearly not made with a chest like hers in mind. A matching white thong completed her outfit, JUST enough cloth to stay legal while exposing as much as she possibly could. She'd planned to have more than a bit of fun once she was done with this report.

For now, though, she needed to keep working, finishing up an assignment for her C++ intro class. She was probably going to stick to language arts for her major, as programming was more than a bit of a hurdle. "Man, this is so damned hard," she sighed to herself, exasperated. "I just wish someone would just whisk me away and make me their love slave or something..." She shook her head. Her thoughts were almost always of sex now, and given how few guys there were, she was even looking at the girls. Hm, she DID have eyes for creative writing next semester, perhaps she could use that idea for a story...

Shaiya's student profile - updated periodically.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 am

Luxuria sighed to herself; it seemed that no-one was going to come this way right now after all. She’d just about decided to head to the main beach after she finished her drink when she thought she heard someone talking even further down, beyond some more rocks. Curious, she picked up her glass and went to look; unless it had been her imagination, it probably would be an enjoyable encounter whether it was a student or another guest.

Well, hello there, she thought as she looked over at the tanned, busty blonde in her barely-there outfit. Looks like I won’t have to go lure a partner here after all. Judging by her expression, the girl would appreciate the distraction, too. She walked over and put one hand on the back of the student’s chair. “Hi. You look like you need a break. Can I get you a drink?”

Character listing

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:17 pm

She blinked a few times as she felt the hand behind her - beach chairs weren't exactly thick - and turned to see a woman's face. A rather attractive woman at that. "H-hello there, ma'am," she said, letting her eyes wander up and down the shapely woman's lovely body. "I don't drink, personally. I like to remember my good times, as it were... Not that I'm going to be having any right now...."

She hit 'compile' on the editor, only for another error to pop up. "Been debugging for hours now..." She smiled and licked her lips, biting her lip and leaning back in frustration at the assignment. "Sorry to ask, but are you faculty here? I don't think I've seen you at the dorms before..."

She adjusted herself, tugging at her top and thong for comfort, seemingly unconcerned that she was showing off her ample breasts and shaved, trembling twat, as if she were comfortable with people seeing her sensitive bits.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:20 am

Luxuria shook her head at the student’s question. “No, I’m not on the staff.” For a change, she decided on a technically true answer, letting the student make any incorrect assumptions herself. “And if you’ve been working on that for hours, you’ll probably need to take a break soon; your battery must be pretty low by now.” While she didn’t really understand technology all that well, she at least knew that much. “Besides, I doubt it’s as hard to find a ‘good time’ here as you think.” She leaned forward, her arms pressing her breasts together and giving the girl a good view of her cleavage. Pointing to the writing on the student’s top, she grinned and added, “Although that has me wondering if I should be asking your price.” Privately, she thought that that, combined with the absurd skimpiness of the outfit, suggested that this would be one of her easiest conquests.

Character listing

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm

/me couldn't help but grin as the other lady pushed her breasts together, licking her lips at the impressive cleavage. "You know," she replied softly, "I COULD use a little break..." She turned her attention to her laptop for a minute, saving her work and shutting down properly. She didn't want to have to re-do anything once she and this strange, beautiful woman were done.

That done, she closed her laptop and set it aside, turning her focus to the lady before her. Shaiya pulled off her top, tossing it away to expose her giant, heaving breasts, not a tanline to be seen. "This one's on the house..." She leaned forward, pressing her lips to the other girl's mouth, pressing their breasts together as she rose from the chair. Yes, Shaiya thought to herself, this WOULD be a nice break.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:56 pm

When she made her decision, the girl wasted no time in taking her top off and kissing Luxuria full on the lips. It only took the demoness a moment to overcome her surprise and respond to the kiss in kind, her tongue sliding between the student’s lips as her hands traced over her body.

Of course, she couldn’t keep up her disguise with this level of distraction. The girl’s hands weren’t in the right place to feel the changes right away, however, and she certainly wasn’t in a position to see them. Her bikini survived the transformation intact, her wings emerging above the top’s lower strap and her tail just above the lower half. Not waiting for the student’s hands to find any of the changes and confusion or surprise to break the mood, she brought her tail up to trace the girl’s sex, the tip easily pushing the tiny thong aside. She didn’t worry that she might be moving too fast; the girl had made the first move, after all, it wasn’t like her outfit had hidden anything anyway, and she couldn’t imagine anyone not wanting what she offered.

Character listing

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Shaiya froze for a bit as she felt her thong pushed aside and the flesh tracing around her slit. That was not a finger, she could tell... Still, it felt great. Amazing even.

Moaning softly into the kiss, she suckled eagerly on the tongue sliding into her mouth, her eyes half-lidded as she looked up, staring up at her new lover. Her hands reached up, noticing some strange bumps just over the bikini strap, but too lust-addled from whatever it was teasing her pussy to really pay it much mind. Instead, she undid the other girl's bikini, pulling it away and tossing it who-knew-where. All the while, she kept pressing her breasts lewdly against the other woman's, nipples throbbing with arousal as her skin broke out in goosebumps.

It took several minutes to break off the kiss, licking her lips and smiling at the woman. "Name's Shaiya... What's yours?" With that, she leaned her head in to start kissing at her lover's shoulders, her lips thick and full, smacking wetly against the other woman's shoulder and neck with each eager kiss.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 am

The girl seemed to either not notice or not care about Luxuria’s wings, tail, horns, or pointed ears as she removed the demoness’s top and deepened the kiss, their tongues locked in an erotic dance. The succubus found this a bit odd, but wasn’t going to question it, pressing the student more firmly against herself, the two’s huge breasts pressing together delightfully as nipples rubbed against each other.

The kiss lasted a surprisingly long time, the girl breaking it off just as the demoness was wondering whether to do so so her partner could breathe. The student introduced herself, but didn’t waste time waiting for a reply before moving to kiss the succubus on the shoulder.

“Ah... I’m called Luxuria, a lust demon... Mmm... I can see why I was drawn to you.” She slid her hands down Shaiya’s body and inside her thong, her tail moving out of the way only long enough to let her slide the tiny garment down the girl’s hips and let it fall to the sand before resuming its explorations.

Character listing

Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Shaiya stopped a moment at the phrase 'lust demon' and backed her head away, blinking a few times to make sure she was seeing things right. Horns, leathery wings, pointed ears, tail... Well, this 'Luxuria' certainly seemed demonic enough...

"Okay, I've seriously been staring at that screen too long, I'm clearly dreaming," she said to herself with a chuckle, rubbing her eyes a few times. She grinned softly as she felt Luxuria pulling her thong off before that lovely tail resumed playing with her. LIcking her lips, she reached for the succubus' breasts, groping them, getting a good feel for their heft and softness. "In that case," she cooed, eyes shining with lust, "fuck me quick, before I wake up~"

She bit her lower lip, clit throbbing, pussy pulsing and oozing wetness as she played with the women before her. Reaching one of her hands down between her legs, she started rubbing at Luxuria's clit, finding it just as wet and horny as her own. She pushed at it, rubbing in playful circles, trying to get Luxuria off the same way she was doing with her.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 pm

“Oh... Mmmm... Oh, this is real, all right... Oooh!” Luxuria managed to say before the girl started to caress her clit, eliciting a moan of ecstasy from the demoness. She leaned in and whispered, “You’re quite the enthusiastic slut, aren’t you,” her tone leaving no doubt that that was not intended as an insult, before kissing her on the neck. Hands on the girl’s back, she gently forced her back onto the chair, putting herself in a better position to take control. That done, she started to fondle the student’s breasts, the impressive orbs a match for her own. At the same time, she became bolder with her tail, the tip pressing between her netherlips and into the wet, waiting passage beyond.

Character listing

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

She'd had more than one dream she'd felt was real, and while this was pretty intense, she wasn't quite convinced yet. Still, she wasn't about to complain. "Oh, I am!" she exclaimed, hissing slightly as she was pushed onto the chair and felt the tail starting to pry her folds open. "I just... Love fucking...!" She maned softly as Luxuria pawed at her breasts, her breath quickly becoming heavy as the heat inside her built up. She parted her legs, giving the succubus all the access she could ever desire. "Mmmmmm..." She backed her hand away hesitantly, letting Luxuria take full control of the proceedings.

"Aahhh!" She writhed in pleasure on the beach chair, her tits warm to the touch, her pussy convulsing around the tail, smooth, wet muscle gripping around the fleshy invader as she quivered beneath her otherworldly lover. Her enjoyment was obvious, if not from the pure bliss in her moaning voice, then by the twitching of her hardened nipples and clit and the free flow of juices as her cunt was taken.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:38 pm

The student pulling her hand away gave Luxuria her first chance to concentrate enough to use her magic since the moment Shaiya had kissed her. Not that there was much she felt the need to change right now, just an illusion extending the rocks so they were less likely to be disturbed. She regretted that she didn’t have a memory crystal handy, but she hadn’t expected things to move quite this fast when she left it with her other things; still, there was the chance that she’d be able to record another tryst with the girl at a later date.

She grinned slyly at Shaiya’s response to being called a slut. “Well, you definitely came to the right place, then.” More than you suspect, I’ll bet. I wonder what you’ll think when you meet one of the more... unusual... guests? I’m sure they’ll enjoy your company, in any case. Even if the girl asked, though, Luxuria wasn’t going to explain that comment; the surprise was part of the fun, after all.

Her tail started to probe the student’s wet depths, seeking out the most sensitive spots in that tight passage. Meanwhile, she kept up her attention to the girl’s breasts, her fingers lightly pinching the nipples, teasing the sensitive nubs as she started to kiss her way down towards them. One advantage to a tail: I don’t have to pull out when I do this.

Character listing

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Shaiya let out a long, throaty moan and reached out for Luxuria's shoulders, clutching the woman desperately as she writhed in pleasure from the deep, thorough probing she was getting from that wonderful tail. "OH FUCK!" she cried out, arching her back, her breasts shaking from her violent movement. "YES!" her cries were eager, dripping with lust as she reveled in the ecstasy of the deep penetration. Her twat was smooth, long and tight, gripping the length of the tail as it explored her depths, experienced muscles squeezing and tugging at the the flesh, as if trying to coax it to orgasm, all while her juices flowed freely, welcoming the intrusion eagerly.

She managed to calm herself just enough for her arms to relax, her grip on Luxuria's shoulders loosening before her hands went to the demon's boobs, caressing the fat orbs of flesh, pinching away at her nipples the same way way her own were being teased. Speaking of, her nipples were painfully hard, throbbing from all the pleasure coursing through her body.

Her ears perked up at being told she was in the 'right place.' She'd had a few unusual dreams, but this was beyond anything else... Perhaps she'd be visited by similar dreams in the future. She certainly welcomed the experience, as reality had pretty much left her with little to do but suck off the occasional teacher under his desk. If she had her way, she'd be surrounded by studs day and night. The thought sent another shiver through her spine, tightening her channel for the invading tail. "F... Fuck me!" she pleaded, her hips bucking in desperation to feel more of that amazing tail!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 am

Luxuria smirked as Shaiya was quickly reduced to a slave of pure lust. Oh yes... I know nobody can resist me for long, but you seem like you’ll take to life after graduation quite happily, she thought, moaning softly as the girl fondled her breasts. Lowering her mouth to one of the student’s tits, she started to kiss, lick, and suck the hard nub. While one hand continued to fondle one of those magnificent mammaries, she ran the other down the girl’s body to stroke her engorged clit. Inside the girl, the demoness’s tail began to twist as it thrust back and forth, the wider parts of the head rubbing different spots each time. Now that she had this girl, Luxuria was going to use her for all she was worth.

Character listing

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next