View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Fun in the Sun (open) 

Post Re: Fun in the Sun (open)
Shaiya slid her hand to Luxuria's back as the succubus closed in and began kissing and sucking at one of her twitching, swollen nips, her flesh warm and sweaty as she writhed beneath the aggressive demoness. "Aahhh... Y-Yes..." She ran her trembling, shaking hands up and down Luxuria's smooth back, caressing the base of her wings gently as she continued to submit herself completely and totally to the strange creature's will.

A sudden spike of pleasure ran through her body as she felt fingers rubbing at her throbbing, aching clit, causing her to writhe even more wildly as orgasm washed over her. "OH FUCK!" She cried out, juices spilling all over the tail invading her as she endured the full force of climax. Her twat tightened its grip around the tail, twitching and stroking as she felt it twisting and drilling deep into the tight, wet hole. Her moans continued to fill the air, along with the lewd, squishy sounds of her soaking cunt being ravaged.

Shaiya's student profile - updated periodically.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:42 pm

The girl cried out as Luxuria drove her over the top, her juices soaking the demoness's tail. Even as Shaiya was locked in the throes of ecstasy, the tail continued to probe inside her as the succubus sought to prolong the student's orgasm as long as possible.

Eventually, Shaiya would come down from that high no matter how much either of them tried to prolong it. As the girl's orgasm subsided, Luxuria pulled her tail out and slowly licked the tip. "Mmmm… You taste soooo good! Want a taste?" She waved her tail in front of the student's face. "I know I want more… But why should you get all the fun? Just a second…" She waved her hand and the chair slowly lowered and flattened itself into a beach blanket. It was a harder task than her usual transformations, since an abrupt change would have resulted in Shaiya falling a couple of feet when the chair vanished from under her, but not too difficult. "There, that's better," she said as the change was completed. "Now we can both have our way with each other at once." She turned around and lowered herself, her pussy close to the student's face as she brought her head down between the girl's thighs and began to lick the juices flowing from her still-wet cunt.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Shaiya sighed blissfully in the afterglow as she felt the tail finally retreating, the tip now glistening in her juices. She leaned forward to suck the waving tail, only to be shocked as she sunk down with her chair, which slowly morphed into a blanket beneath her. "Wh-what the...?"

Her confusion quickly left her as she sunk back onto the blanket and presented with the demonic pussy. Wrapping her arms around Luxuria's thighs, she lifted her head just enough to get to the prize, her tongue and lips lavishing the swollen clit, barraging it with seemingly endless licks and kisses, moaning softly as she worked on the presented pussy.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 am

As Shaiya began to lick and kiss her clit, Luxuria paused in her attentions to the girl's pussy to let out a gasp of pleasure. She quickly returned to the student's waiting sex, though, her tongue teasing her clit as her fingers ran along the girl's netherlips. It's so much better when a partner doesn't need to be convinced of what they really want, she thought as her tail waved about playfully in response to the demoness's pleasure.

Character listing

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Moaning and whimpering as Luxuria's tongue played with her pussy in kind, Shaiya teased the lips in front of her for a bit, lapping at them with her soft, trembling, warm tongue before returning her attention to the succubus' clit, suckling softly on it as she brought a hand to the hole, slipping a trio of fingers in, exploring the smooth, soft depths of the hot, juicy hole. Her own twat trembled and shivered in response to the tongue and lips caressing it, juices flowing freely from her as she writhed beneath her otherworldly lover.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am

Luxuria let out another cry of delight as those fingers penetrated her tight sex; once again, the girl had surprised her by moving faster than she'd expected. The demoness responded by sliding the finger that had been teasing Shaiya's lower lips inside those pink walls and exploring her wet passage. She quickly sought out the sensitive spots she'd found with her tail, working to offset the advantage the student had gained with her head start and use of more fingers. Of course, if the girl could focus enough to notice, her tail would quickly give away the succubus's most sensitive places, jerking sharply whenever those probing fingers found one. It wasn't really a race that either of them would lose unless the other one were to stop before getting them off, an event that was unlikely to happen.

Character listing

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:53 pm

She let out a high-pitched moan as she felt Luxuria's finger slipping into her and rubbing the softest, most sensitive spots deep inside her, sending shockwaves or pleasure through her body. "Aahhhh... Oh fuck!" She redoubled her sucking on the succubus' clit, violently pumping her trio of fingers back and forth, said fingers curled ever so slightly so her nails lightly scratched at the wall of the convulsing, wet hole, enjoying the sight of the long tail swishing about violently in response to her work.

"aaa.... F-Fuck..." She groaned between suckles, her own body slick with sweat and writhing beneath the succubus' supple form. "... So... So good!" She arched her back as she felt white-hot pleasure erupt seemingly from every nerve, her eyes screwed shut, body shuddering and bucking wildly from the sheer force of her orgasm. She struggled to keep working on Luxuria's pussy, hoping to bring the succubus to climax before she lost consciousness, wondering exactly what she'd wake up to after this...

Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:22 am

The girl's efforts were enough to push Luxuria over the top even as she writhed in the throes of her own orgasm. With a cry of pleasure, the demoness threw her head back, her toes curling, wings stretched to their full extent, and tail stiffening as her juices soaked the student's fingers and began to drip out. Almost with a will of their own, the succubus's hips began to grind against those fingers, seeking to prolong the orgasm for as long as possible. At the same time, she continued to stimulate the girl's passage as juices flowed over her finger, aiming to give the student as much pleasure as she was feeling herself.

Character listing

Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Shaiya worked diligently, even as her own climax made it harder to move, to keep the fingers moving, to keep kissing and sucking at Luxuria's clit, trying to keep the succubus' climax going, feeling the other woman's finger and tongue stimulating her as well. Their moans and cries of lust were a symphony of desire, and Shaiya tried to keep it going for as long as she could.

Like all things, however, this too had to end. Though she put on a valiant effort, her body grew tired, the sheer force of the orgasms she'd ridden making her body weak and sore, and eventually she found herself laying flat on the towel, simply gazing up at the dripping whore hole just above her, gasping and sighing in the afterglow, her arms and legs twitching, the student far too weak to move on her own now.

"Holy shit..." Shaiya gasped, blinking several times as she gazed up, enjoying the gorgeous view above her, like a sexualized fantasy creature. "I fucking needed that..." It was then that she realized she wasn't waking up, as she had with many other dreams of this nature, and realized what was going on. "Wait... You mean this really ISN'T a dream?"

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:03 am

Luxuria rode out her climax as Shaiya drove her to seemingly endless heights of ecstasy. Eventually, however, even she reached her limit, giving one last cry of pleasure before collapsing in blissfully spent exhaustion, her cheek resting against the girl’s thigh. Idly, she stroked the student’s pussy with her finger as she got her breath back.

"Wait... You mean this really ISN'T a dream?"

Luxuria grinned; Shaiya seemed to be realizing what was going on. “Of course not; no mere dream could match what I can do.” She shifted around to face the girl, her head still between the student’s thighs. “And I haven’t shown you even half of my skills.” She leered before lowering her head to lick that hot, wet cunt; even if Shaiya were too spent for another round, there were still her sex juices dripping from the last one.

Character listing

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:16 pm

This, Shaiya decided, was weird. Here she was, getting her pussy eaten out by a creature she was convinced didn't exist until now, and she didn't even care at this point. "Ah, what the hell?" she moaned out. "Feels really damned good anyway."

She moaned softly as she pushed her head between Luxuria's thighs again, her tongue lapping away at the trembling pussy, cleaning the juices from the hot, sated twat in front of her, letting out moans as she felt Luxuria lapping at her own pussy.

"Mmmm, that was great," she sighed blissfully. "We definitely have to do this again some time... Maybe introduce me to some friends of yours?"

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:32 am

It seemed like Shaiya didn't have enough left in her for one last time before they parted. Certainly, from what Luxuria had seen, if the student thought she could manage another round right now, she'd be enthusiastically trying to work the succubus up to it (not that she actually needed any help getting there). The gentle licks to her eager pussy, however, felt more like afterplay.

"Hah… I might be able to arrange that. No promises, though." She'd only met a couple of the island's other guests, and she didn't know how to find either of them. Of course, there was no way of telling just what the girl would think of either of them; being a blob, Cangelosi looked even less like humans than Luxuria herself, and Belzel, while looking more human, was just plain weird. Then again, if they met again, there was a good chance that Shaiya would have more experience with other guests.

Not wanting things to end, Luxuria continued to lick the girl's pussy, her tongue 'accidentally' brushing over her clit; the reaction to this would tell whether she might be able to coax a third orgasm from the student.

Character listing

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:46 pm

She let out a squeal as she felt the tongue brushing over her clit, shuddering as she felt another sudden surge of pleasure through her. It was clear to her that the demoness wanted a bit more action, and she was finding the energy within her to do just that. However, as much fun as this was, she was looking to see just what else she could do.

Brushing her tongue against Luxuria's clit in kind, she then reached for the creature's tail, rubbing along the length of the appendage slowly, gently running her fingers along the smooth surface, then gently coaxing it toward her mouth, kissing the spade tip and whimpering mischievously. "Hmmm..." Shaiya looked at the tail curiously, letting one hand return to rubbing away at Luxuria's clit while the other stroked the length of the tail, wondering how the girl would react to Shaiya doing something to it...

"Wonder how sensitive you are here..." WIth that, she takes the tail into her mouth and begins to suckle, her tongue playing with the spade tip as she does. It was a bit thinner than what she was USED to, of course, but at the same time, she couldn't help but be taken by the exotic, inhuman length.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:56 pm

"Ah!… Still have some energy left, I see," Luxuria moaned as Shaiya began to suck on her tail. While not as much as her tits or pussy, her tail was still quite sensitive; if it hadn't been, she wouldn't have enjoyed using it to penetrate other women as much as she did. "Mmmm… Good; I'd hate to think a self-proclaimed whore lacked the endurance for the job."

As the girl sucked the succubus's tail and rubbed her clit, Luxuria used her fingers to part Shaiya's lower lips, giving her tongue easier access to those wet, pink depths. We'll see just how long you can keep going by the time I'm done with you, she thought as she sought out the sensitive spots she could reach.

Character listing

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Shaiya moaned out loud as she felt the fingers playing with her pussy, pulling it open to let her tongue in. "Mmmm..." She threw her head back and cried out, the tail escaping her mouth. "Oh fuck!" She writhed again beneath the succubus, her massive breasts pushed against Luxuria's stomach as she forced her head between the woman's thighs again.

Not one to selfishly hog all the pleasure, she uses a pair of fingers to open Luxuria's pussy before digging her tongue deep into the wet, warm hole, looking for all the nicest spots in the hope of making the supernatural being cry out in ecstasy as well.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next