View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Everyone stared but nobody stopped to harass the pair as Jelica took Alisa by the hip and held her close, show the club who she belonged to. The act was embarrassing for Alisa as she stuggled, and even leaned away, however she always found her self clinging to Jelica in some fashion when a alien got a little to close for comfort. Jelica however was never forced to act as she came to the stairs leading up to the next level of the establishments, the usher at the bottom of the stairs eyeing them both before he opened the path for them to go on ahead, however not with out giving Alisa the eye and Jelica too, however beyond that they never did anything that would provoke Jelica into taking hostile action.

Up the stairs Alisa went first, slowly walking with Jelica behind her. Slow and steady Alisa walked, only going faster if Jelica demanded it or swatted her butt forcing her to go as the pair eventually made it up the stairs and to the over hanging room that Jelica would instantly recognize as Sven's office. Two guards flanked the doors and opened either side for the pair, letting them both inside were Jelica and Alisa would be greeted by off putting decor of the one eyed gravix's office, boasting colorful abstract art, strange twisting furniture, and a transparent, solid, but see threw glass floor that allowed them to see over the party going below their feet as none other then Sven was resting being the modest desk of his office waiting for them to arrive.

"Ahh!!! Blue!! Baby!!!" Sven said with a grin as he took his feet off the desk and quickly stud up to meet them in the center of his office. "You finally made it!! I was afraid you got lost! Or worse." Sven said with a grin, turning to look at Alisa who instantly blushed and clung to Jelica's arm tighter. "So!! Blue.... baby..... I hear you caught a little red agent..." Sven said as he turned to his desk, seeming to reach out, picking up three small glasses that he used to make three drinks, cocktails made from glowing blue liquid that Jelica would recognize as being Gravix liqueur akin to Vodka. "I hope you had your fun... because now its time for business... " Sven said as he turned holding out the drinks for Jelica and Alisa to take.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Jelica just kept silent as Alisa would try and lean away only to press back against her alien captor gently stroking Alisa's belly and waist if the girl ever pressed in showing her there was nothing to fear...yet. The pair arriving at the office where Sven awaited them. "Hmm well I liked to take the scenic route and enjoy teaching this one a few things." Jelica teased petting the top of Alisa's head with a smirk.

Jelica casually led Alisa towards the desk...and smiles calmly...taking two of the glasses with her tendrils...giving one to Alisa...and holding the other with her free arm...while one of her tendrils slipped into her back pocket...and showed Sven some kind of Drive as she places it on the desk. "Well first as I promised, recordings..." She winks wondering if Alisa knew what she meant with a giggle.

"But yes...let's talk business?" She asked as she calmly sat herself onto the unique couch...and tugged Alisa onto her lap...teasing the human girl with the position. "So what did you have planned for your adorable little Racing Starlet here?" She asked while casually sipping the drink. "She is adorable, once given the proper training she'll be quite a delight." She added.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Jelica would sense the nervousness in her pets movements as she clung to her. A slight mix of fear, confusion, and anger, mostly confusion as if the poor agent was backed into a corner with no where to run, nobody but Jelica to cling to, however it seemed Alisa was constantly reminded that Jelica was the one who dragged her into the mess in the first place as the poor red headed agent could only purse her lip and look away in shame as Jelica rubbed her waist, and belly, displaying just how submissive Alisa was being forced to be. This submissive mentality even showed when the pair were reuniting with Sven in his office as Alisa didn't move to stop Jelica from patting her head, however it didn't stop Alisa from giving the alien women a angry scowl. Sven meanwhile simply grinned at Alisa's anger and simply handed off the drinks to Jelica who wasted no time in grabbing them and handing one off to her pet before moving to one of the oddly shaped sofa and plopping down onto the soft seat as she tugged Alisa, Sven's new star racer into her lap with a sharp hard jerk from her tendrils, however not be for providing Sven with the drive he desired.

"!!Ah!" Alisa suddenly cried as she was sharply pulled into Jelica's lap, nearly spilling her drink. She managed to keep the contents of the glass inside the cup as she sighed with relief, however there was only a moment of relief as Alisa instantly found Jelica's free hand, and tendrils already roaming her body as she was forced into a awkward position on the couch. "Uhm! S-stop!! I-it!!"" Alisa gasped as she blushed and shamefully looked away, leaning back from Jelica who was having to much fun teasing her. Sven watched all the while with a sly grin on his face before he looked to the drive in the palm of his hand and walked back to his desk where he placed it on the counter top.

"Good work Blue... I'll have some copies made and edited as soon as possible, baby.... after I save some raw footage for my self to enjoy, you know..." Sven would grin as he turned back around, his one large eye watching the pair as he leaned ageist his desk. The sly gravix taking satisfaction in the sight of the sneaky agent being molested in his office as he took a light sip of his drink before Jelica snapped him back to reality.

"Oh! Right!.... forgive me!.... you two babes are both just so.... heh.... distracting." Sven would say coughing into his hand clearing his throat, acting as if he was caught off guard for a moment before he took another sip of his drink and grinned, continuing to watch the pair play while Alisa struggled agiest Jelica who was easily overpowering the poor agent."Well... Sven drifted as he rolled his head as he spoke. "....So... Hot red..... is an agent you where so..... "fortunate".... to discover, Blue... " Sven said with a obvious call to Jelica's earlier statement of "finding" Alisa out after the race. "... and I know how much you don't like sharing your toys...." Sven would say as he slowly rounded his desk to his chair, continuing to watch the two as he took hold of his leather seat and gripped it tightly. "But.... she is my new star racer.... and the pilot of my Thundersun....so I sponsor her. I take alot of pride in the trouble riders and I don't want to let that go... I also don't want to lose you as my dear friend, blue... " Sven would say as pulled out his chair and took a seat behind his desk. " So I'll tell you what....." Sven would smirk as he looked to Alisa, who was wide eyed, and then looked to Jelica and took a sip of his drink. "Since you dont like sharing..... and as her sponser..... I give you permission to handle little Hot Reds "training"... you know.... take her under your wing... show her a thing or two...... show her your skills as a master.... urhm... racer..... " Sven would grin as he looked to Alisa, the agents face turning pale as she Jelica would sense the girls heart sink into her chest as she glared at Sven with disbelief. "And be sure to catch as much of the training on tape as possible..... for you know.... editing and review.... Alot of people wan watch what happens inside and outside the cockpit.... you you catch my drift, babe...." Sven would say as he sat his glass down. "But for tonight..... well....." Sven would pause as he gave the pair another devilish smirk. "Some of our..... V.I.P guests..... are looking forward to meeting the two star racers..... nothing serious mind you..... but they are looking forward to see you both."

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Jelica chuckles while casually sipping her drink with Alisa on her lap enjoying the view and reactions from the adorable agent. "Hmm make sure to send me a review when you can Sven Baby...I always love feedback." She teased while stroking Alisa's hips lightly with her free hand while the other moved her class to take more sips. Wrapping her tendrils around the belly, legs, arms and chest of Alisa showing her how caught she was while lightly stroking her body.

Hearing Sven allowing her to train Alisa. "Hmm why thank you Sven...don't worry...with my training this one will be quite the sla...I mean racer." She teased winking knowing Alisa knew what they were talking about. "But I can easily do that and of course Alisa can still race for you after all," Jelica added. "Provided she's on her best behavior..? Right Alisa?" She teased squeezing Alisa's breasts lightly to get a reaction from the girl.

"Well...I don't see why we can't see them...what do you think Alisa?" She teased her pet cupping the girls chin and looking deep into Alisa's eyes...waiting for a response before leaning in and catching Alisa with a kiss with some tongue slipped in to give Sven a brief show of their little fun before pulling back.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:46 pm

"Oh!! I plan to Blue, baby. Your vids are perfect.."" Sven would grin as he watched the pair from his seat. His one large eye focusing in on Alisa as the fiery agent struggled ageist her captor while being confined to her lap. Alisa leaning, and wiggling as she tried to stand, or in the very least sit up, however with Jelica's strength she could easily keep her pinned and stuck where she was as she felt those tight tendrils coil around her arms, and legs, even stretching as far as her waist and belly as Jelica kept her pet on a short leash. "UGh!! L-let go!! Agh!! I-I DONT AGREE TO THIS!! AGH!!" Alisa cried as the two alien criminals carried on their casual conversation.

"Oh my! shes feisty!" Sven laughed as he took another sip from his drink before nodding at Jelica's statement. " Oh no!! The pleasure is all mine, baby! Your the best trainer I know! Every... heh.. employee?.... I have had the pleasure of having has had you to thank personally for their job training.... who els better then you do teach Hot Red the ropes!" Sven would smile before he would glare at Alisa then to Jelica and nod. "Well... Your free to handle any outbursts.. I mean cant have red throwing a tantrum on camera now can we!" Sven would smirk as Alisa's face turned red at the glare he gave her, yet that was before the sudden sensation of her breasts being squeezed by Blue forcing her to grit her teeth and silently gasp and rolled her head along her shoulders. The touch was a bit rough and it only drove Alisa to a new stage of panic.

"AGh! S-stop!! STOP!! This isn't funny anymore!! Agh! L-let me go!! Let me go now!!!" Alisa cried out while she was held down in Jelica's lap. The feisty agent almost thrashing to get free as she struggled and wiggled ageist the tendrils keeping her bound. "Whoa! Very feisty!!... Hey now!! That is no way to act in-front of your sponsor and trainer Hot red!" Sven would grin before he would snap his fingers. "Blue, baby.... please calm Red down..." Sven would as however Jelica was already in the act as she cupped Alisa's chin and looked deep into Hot Reds panicking eyes and with out waiting for a response Sexy Blue caught Hot Red by the mouth and locked her into a deep and passionate kiss that instantly muffled any protest Alisa once had. "MGhghuhhmmghm!!!!" Alisa gasped, and groaned, her eyes squeezing closed as Jelica pressed deeply into that kiss, forcing in her tongue and leaving the poor agent breathless before pulling away, leaving only a bridge of saliva connecting their parted lips as Alisa went almost limp gasping heavily in the cruel aliens lap.

"Damn!! That is what I'm talking about baby!!..... good work Sexy Blue!...." Sven would grin as he took another drink from his glass, finishing off his cup and slamming it down on the table with a hard and heavily -BAM!-. "Agh!!! That was to fucking good babe!! to fucking good!!! AGHH!! Now I'm so fucking hard!!!!" Sven would yell in excitement as he stud up from his seat with a noticeably large erection tenting out ageist the crouch of his pants as he looked at Jelica and then the nearly over sexed Alisa with playful and sly smirk. His large eye looking them over head to toe, saving the mental image as he clearly wanted them both right now, however the one eyed alien knew better then to step between Jelica and her toys. "Damn it!..... FUCK!!!!! Your such a damn tease babe!!!!! You!! You!!...Err.... I know you don't like sharing Blue, that was so dirty!..... So I need to go find some one to handle this...." Sven would yell in a bit of sexual frustration, he was not angry, however it seemed his party life hyped his reaction as he briskly walked to the large double doors to his office. "Come down to the VIP lounge when your both good and read....... for now.... enjoy your self's... theirs drinks, drugs.... toys...... help your self's to what ever you like Blue.....you know where stuff is...." Sven would say with a wave of his hand as he stormed out to quickly find something to fuck before he exploded, leaving Jelica and Alisa alone in his glass box of an office as the party raged below their feet under the transparent floor while they rested on a unique and strange wave like wrap around sofa.

Jelica would know all the secrets to Svens office, including that the floor was only see through one way, however using the master remote on Sven desk could change that if she desired.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

"Hmm good luck Sven baby..." Jelica winks playfully as she finishes her own drink casually. Smirking as Alisa casually as she easily picked the girl up while carrying her towards the desk. Grinning while plopping Alisa's cute booty onto the desk while her tendrils kept the girls arms and legs spread out...as Jelica casually began unzipping Alisa's racing suit. "Hmm...perhaps I should give you some training right now...before we go meet those VIP's." She teased slowly unzippaing Alisa's suit...just enough to expose the girls breasts and sex without taking the suit off.

"If you behave, you get pleasure...misbehave and you get slightly painful pleasure." She said casually as her tendrils moved in and casually began secreting that slime...spreading it over Alisa's chest and pussy only...the Numbness would only spread to those area's for now...so Alisa could still speak and move her arms and legs if they weren't pinned to the desk by Jelica's tendrils.

Jelica smirked and pinches the nipples and twists them...now hyper sensitive again to torment Alisa for her misbehaving ways. Smirking while a tendril stroked that sex of Alisa...teasing the hyper sensitive folds before forcing another deep kiss onto Alisa's lips drowning her complaints.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Sven left in a hurry so he could handle and unload his sexual frustration on a unsuspecting employee as he left Jelica alone in his office with her adorable and exhausted pet Alisa. The agent still left in a rather overwhelmed sexually charged hazed like state after Jelica's playful display of dominance only moments ago, locking poor Alisa in her grasp, forcing a deep, long, and passionate kiss that stole her breath away, only giving Sven a mere taste of what was going to be seen later in the VIP lounge down stairs, however for now Jelica seemed more focuses on her own excitement as the cruel and controlling alien women simply lifted the trembling red head into the air and carried her off the sofa and too Svens desk where Alisa found her self being placed atop it and soon enough discovered what Jelica had in store for her.

"Uhhahhh." Alisa groaned in a haze as she was easily lifted. The poor agents head spinning after Jelica's overwhelming sexual attacks, it was as if the alien women knew exactly what made the girl tick. Jelica knew exactly where to press, touch,rub or pet, even kiss at the moments she was most vulnerable to her advances, easily stripping Alisa of what little defenses she had twords sex, however being nearly a virgin to the sexual world her defense was hardly anything to begin with as Sexy Blue knew exactly how to turn on Hot Red with merely a touch of her fingers. Jelica made this very clear with the way she transported Alisa to the desk, the way she held her in her arms and by her wrists and thighs, hositing Alisa up awkwardly while she carried the agent to the edge of the desk while gripping her cute tight and suit covered rear befor gently resting the red heads soft booty on the edge of the desk as she slowly shocked Alisa back to reality and out of her pleasure haze, however by that point it was already to late.

"Ah! uhgm... ghuh!! W-what! Ah! N-nO! wait! NO! AH! S-stop!!! P-put me down!! J-jelica!! Jelica please!!" Alisa groaned as she finally got her wits back, realizing once again where she was as she struggled, twisting her wrists, and kicking her legs slightly to get free, however Jelica was much stronger, a fact made clear dozens of times as the alien women simply forced Alisa's arms ti her sides, and her legs spread apart as the poor agent was put on display at the edge of the desk as Jelica simply embarrassed her further by whisper more taunts into her ear while slowly unzipping her suit, pulling the zipper down her neck, chest, torso. Alisa shivering as she was undressed and exposed once again.... a degrading act that she still has yet to get use to as Jelica dragged that small ziper down the trembling girls front, releasing her breasts, and going further.... and further down her abdomen and finally to her navel and beyond. Jelica pulling the zipper down passed her groin to the point Alisa's sex was bare and exposed, Jelica almost seeming the steam waft up from the girls open suit thanks to the heat she was already in.

"AAAHHH!!! P-please!!! J-Jelica!!! S-stop!!! Stop!!! I-I dont want to do this!! Please stop!!" Alisa cried, however her pleads fell on deaf ears as Jelica simply gave her a threat and casually began to molest the poor girl with her tendrils as Alisa let out a soft gasp and shiver as the cool sensation of the secreting slime touched her hot skin, forcing a soft hiss from the girls lips as she let out a shy cringe before her jaw drops open in a hint of pleasure as Jelica began to massage and rub her breasts, sides, hips, and thighs, and even her sex. Jelica working in the slime like a specialized lotion as Alisa insantly began to feel the tingling sensation roll over her delicate skin. "Muh! Mah!!! N-no!! No not agin! ah! AHH!!" Alisa gasped as her body spasmed, her legs flexing as did her arms as she arched her body back in a awkward way to lean away from Jelica as she felt the alien women's fingers pinch her nipples, pulling her sensitive teats for misbehaving befor a new gasp and sexually forced wince crossed Alisa's cute crimson face as she felt a tendril stroke into her suit and slip along her sore and aching sex forcing the poor girl to hunch forward with moan. "J-Jelica!!! P-please!!!! I-I D-dont w-hahumhhuhmmmm!!!" Alisa struggled to get out as her hyper sensitive body was being teased, however Jelica made the attempt impossible complete as Alisa's eyes once agin went wide as she fought her self caught up in another drowning kiss.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Jelica smirked having unzipped the suit exposing Alisa's breasts and sex to the open air while her slime coated those breasts and sex...teasing those area's with hyper sensitivity. Jelica deeply kissed the girl's lips deeply. Holding the girl close while her tendrils squeezed those breasts as her fingers lightly stroked those nipples. Smirking into the kiss while she pushed one tendril inside that sex...wriggling insaide while coating the insides in the slime making sure Alisa's inner walls were very sensitive for what was to come.

"You see...if your a good girl and behave...then you can enjoy yourself...you can still speak so tell me...do you like this sensation? The feeling of pleasure filling your body?" She asked smirking as she was already working Alisa's body...she knew just where to touch and get the body to respond with arousal into Alisa's brain. Jelica had trained many girls before as she smirked. "If you behave...then I'll zip this back up when we go see the VIP's...if not...then you can be brought to them unzipped and exposed...where I'm sure you'll enjoy being groped and fucked by many horny aliens." Jelica said casually with a giggle. "I don't like sharing my pets...but if it keeps you in line, then so be it." She said calmly to let Alisa know her place...the girl had to know she couldn't fight this. But it was fun seeing her struggle still...made breaking her much more fun.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Jelica captured the poor agents in another drowning kiss as sexy blue was easily overpowering hot red with her sexual expertise and prowess. Alisa could only let out muffled gasps, and gurgled groans of passion as her lips were taken with out mercy, deeply held in a warm and breath taking kiss that pulled the very air from her lungs while Jelica refused to hold back as the poor red headed agent felt the tendrils holding her, rubbing ageist her while continuing to wiggle and stroke her sensitive skin. Jelica setting Alisa's body on fire as she worked the slime over into her body, massaging it into her skin and breasts, all while finger stroked circles around her painful sore and erect nipples as Jelica forced her pets body to shutter and tremble as she weakly struggled in painful pleasure ageist the cruel alien women, however nothing really prepared Alisa for the next stage of Jelica's plan to put her pet in heat.

"MGHHEEEE!!!" Bright blue eyes went wide in sexual panic as Alisa felt a tendril suddenly shoot up into her sex, forcing her to cutely wince in a slight sting of discomfort before Alisa's hips bucked, and her thighs tensed as the long tendril inside of her began to wriggle and shake, coating the slime inside of her. Alisa twisting and turning in Jelica's grasp, swaying and swooning on the edge of the desk as if the agent was dancing in pleasure while let out muffled scream of passion as each shake, and flip of that sinister tentacle sent her reeling on the edge of the desk to the point Sven's papers, and pens were falling off the table top and too the floor below as the two where already making a mess of Svens office.

Alisa let out a sharp and deep inhale as Jelica's lips finally left her own allowing her too breath for the first time in what felt like an eternity as the poor agent doubled over in trembling heat as Jelica simply held her close in that warm cruel embrace that made Alisa feel vulnerable and safe all at the same time. "Ughm!! N-no!! NO!! I-I feels weird!" Alisa softly cried while heavily gasping for breath. The girls voice shaken, and panicked as she nervously swayed on the edge of the deskl and ageist Jelica, her tendril teased sex drolling wet, dripping off the corner of the marble topped desk before Jelica whispered sweet delicate threats into her ear forcing Alisa's cute sexually hazed face to show the intoxicating look of nervous fear as she flicked her eyes to Jelica's own with concerned look of embarrassed dread. "Y-you!!! You wouldn't!!! You cant!!" Alisa struggled to get the words out as Jelica would notice Alisa's struggling less and less. "Y-your lying! You wont!!" Alisa gasped as she closed her eyes as she shivered in nervous arousal.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:34 pm

Jelica smirked while looking into the eyes of her pet. "I can't? I think you have no say in this pet...you obey your mistress..." Jelica said calmly as she smirked while she wriggled the tendril inside Alisa's sex. Teasing her insides while fingers worked those breasts that tingled with the lightest brushes. Jelica sliding Alisa onto the floor. Jelica grinning as she playfully turned the button that caused the viewing audience below to see Alisa's shameful position...drooling soaking wet and aroused.

"Now...how does it feel the pleasure rising through you?" Jelica cooed watching her pet while grinning her hand stroking the girls hair like a pet while Alisa didn't notice what was happening below when her body was brought to orgasm. "Now...are you going to behave and be a good girl? Or shall those VIP's see you like this?" Jelica asked. "I will sit back and watch as your used by them all until you beg me to save you." Jelica said calmly.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 pm

"Guha! AH!" Alisa suddenly gasped, trembling as she felt Jelica's tendril suddenly wriggle inside of her tight clenching sex. The poor girl's thighs twitching, fallowed by the sudden buck of her hips as that long appendage simply bored deeper into her body, striking her most sensitive of places. Jelica would notice ALisa pursing her lips as she struggled to hold back her cries of passion, especially as her pet doubled over in forced pleasure before her body rocked agiest the desk in a cute display of her own heat, however things only escalated as Alisa let out a soft whimper as Jelica claimed she had no say.

"Augh! p-please!!! Y-your so deep!!! s-stop!!!" Alisa cried out, her hips bucking as she felt Jelica's tendril rolling and wiggling ageist her while the cruel alien women did not hesitate to keep up the molestation of her over stimulated breasts. Jelica homing in on the sore errect nubs, striking, and pulling them with out mercy and only adding to the fire burning Alisa's body to the core, however even as Alisa rolled her body, and twisted in pleasure Jelica did not stop molesting the poor girl even as she lifted Alisa up off the table and slide her to the floor where the red headed agent rested on her hands and knees as Jelica continued her fun.

UhGhhh!! P-please!! I-I CANT TAKE IT!!!" Alisa screamed as her body visibly shivered in what was recognized as pure arousal. The poor girls words panicked, and nervous as she was molested there on the floor while Jelica simply fallowed her down and didnt let up as she cupped both the girls breasts, groping, and rolling them in her grasp while her tendril kept wiggling, and twisting inside of Alisa's poor overtaxed body. The agent oblivious to the view the party patrons below were now seeing as they watched Sexy blue fucking Hot Red as she bounced on long invasive tendrils in a doggy style like position as Alisa's tits Jelica was not playing with flailed and bounced with each powerful thrust that coiling into her hot sex. Patrons below cheering, and calling out the view as numerous aliens were pointing their devices upwards and snapping pictures, and recordings video, even blogging live to their feeds of the live sex show happening above in Svens office. Alien messages boards were already posting live videos and feeds of Jelica's teasing show as fans where already calling the two a couple, porn stars, and claiming that Hot Red was a kinky perverted exhibitionist while patrons capturing every amazing moment, every drip of sexual hot nectar that poured from Alisa's violated sex as she was to busy crying out in forced pleasure until the crucial moment where everything hit its climax.

"AGH!! AHH!!! AHGHHAAA!! AHH GOD!!! OH GOD!!!!' Alisa cried out as her body rocked along the transparent floor, her arms and legs collapsed giving way as her body was flat ageist the glass floor while her legs and knees rubbed ageist clean glass as the patrons below captured the way Hot Reds lewd breasts pressed and mashed up ageist the see through floor. Jelica hearing the soft squeaks of Alisa nipples rubbing ageist the floor before she would feel her pets inevitable climax. "OH MY GOD!!! I-IM CUMMING!!!!!" Alisa cried out in hypersensitivity, her back arching in almost a bow like shape as Jelica pushed ALisa into a very powerful and messy orgasm that showed the audience below watching the fun the sudden release of Hot reds love juices spray out from her violated sex, squirting out from around the edges of Sexy blues tendril and pouring to the once clean floor before Alisa collapsed in exhausted heat, panting heavily after her ordeal and still obvious to the show she just gave all of her adoring fans.

After Alisa orgasm she was nearly burnt out as Jelica would notice her body twitching, her tendril still lodged deep inside of her velvet channel while her legs spread as a spilled pool of her sexual juices gathered on the floor between her legs. Jelica simply lpet the red headed agent, stroking her hair gently before once again whispering sweet threats into her ears as Alisa weakly opened her glossy eyes and slowly looked to Jelica. "-gasp- P-please!! **huff** S-stop.**huff** D-dont.... Dont **huff**..." Alisa struggled to speak, her body still sensitive and Jelica's tendril still inside of her, lightly twisting and turning, keeping her on the razors edge of passion as she glared up at Jelica and closed her eyes. "P-please!! **huff** I-I be good! j-just stop t-this! I-I cant do no more.... p-please!!" Alisa gasped in heat, her body trembling in sexual overload. Jelica seeing the extent of her pets sexual stamina afther only three sessions in the same night... however this was only the beginning.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Jelica smirked and slowly she stopped the show hiding them both again from the patrons. She gently helps Alisa to her feet and smiles gently kissing the girls lips...while slowly zipping her suit back up. Gently holding Alisa close, "that's a good girl, obey for now, so let's go." Jelica teased as he cleaned up any mess she made. Before the pair left the room and headed to the VIP section. Jelica having an arm loop around Alisa waist to keep the girl balance who was still under the hyper sensitivity so any brushes her suit did with her skin was stimulating for the poor girl.

Jelica grinned as they entered the area...seeing many alien species chatting while glancing at them but Alisa would notice one human woman was in the room too...currently with Sven...pressed against his arm...the woman being a beautiful Purple haired woman with large exposed breasts that were easily bigger than hers and maybe even Jelica's. Jelica grinned as he approached Sven. "I see your having fun?" She teased as the unknown woman looked at Alisa looking into her eyes and Alisa would see a focused look in them...the woman returned her focus on seducing Sven.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Alisa begged with moaning sobs of pleasure, crying out as Jelica showed no mercy as she fucked the poor agent ageist the transparent floor while the rowdy patrons and party goes on the floor below all cheered and roared for the excitement of the show until it finally ended and the floor re tinted hiding the pair from numerous camera's. Alisa had no idea that she was exposed to hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of horny fans, each eyeing her with different views of lust after watching her cumm on live feeds, however Jelica simply teased the idea, the real show was only getting started as she rolled Alisa onto her back and pulled the exhausted girl to her feet as Alisa was hardly able to stand on her own wobbly legs. Alisa relied on Jelica to stand, panting heavily while she clung to the alien women with her suit in a half hazardous mess, reeking of sex as her body was noticeably aroused, yet before Alisa could voice her gratitude Alisa's lips were already preoccupied with Jelica's own as the alien women already had the poor in heat red head locked in another new and breath taking kiss that sent her reeling once more. Jelica breaking that kiss after what once again felt like a eternity of tongue and soft lustful lips striking her defenses to nothingness, pulling away with only a slight bridge of saliva connecting their once joined lips as Alisa hung in her arms with her mouth gagging open. The cute pleasure drunk expression laxed on the agents face as she simply was so overwhelmed that she could not think straight.

Alisa was lucky that Jelica kept her word as the alien women took matters into her own hands and zipped Alisa up. Jelica not taking the time to clean or wipe away any dampness left behind from the flow of pleasures, instead focing her pet the feel dirty as Alisa gasped, her body as she was touched and caressed, stimulating her poor body before leading her down stairs. "Mah... w-wait... ah Ah!!" Alisa gasped in protest, however Jelica did not stop as she simply lead Alisa out of Svens office and down stairs. The pair were instantly greeted by the cheers of patrons, and numerous aliens giving Jelica and her pet a envious eye of want and need as others simply took pictures and video of the pair, especially Alisa who was dazed and confused in her after glow. Jelica found it was like leading a exhausted drunk, however with sort effort and time she managed to get Alisa down stairs and into the VIP sections with out much issue, however she did have to smack the skulls in of a few very brave or stupid alien party goers that got a bit grabby with her and her pet as Jelica would find that one ballzy alien grabbed her ass and make a cheesy pick up line, while another tried to grope a dazed Alisa, however breaking the nose of a couple horny alien's got the others to back off quick.

Ushers opened the doors to the VIP section for Jelica and Alisa and by now the poor agent was starting to get her wits backs, however her body was still very sensitive to touch as she felt Blues hand on her hip holding her close, while tendrils kept her hands bound at her side. Alisa simply bit her lip and kept quite for now while trying to ignore the sights and sounds of all that was happening in this dark and filthy section of the VIP area. Jelica and Alisa would both see the room open up to a large circular room with its own dance floor, lounge seating, and wrap around bar as well as more rooms leading into the back for private dances. The bar sported a stage where various female aliens of different races danced and swayed their sexy bodies for show, stripping off articles of clothing as numerous VIPs threw them credits, and cash, while some where even having solo shows at their own tables. However more noticeable were the aliens that hung around the room instantly look notice of Jelica and her pet as many took notice of the pair, especially a familiar face that quickly came to greet them.

"BLUE!!!! RED!!!!! BABY!!!!!" Sven with his shouted under the sound of beating music, his free arm open wide as he quickly approached with a beautiful and very topples women hanging on his arm. Alisa glared back at the women with a confused look in her nervous wide eyes. One Sven noticed, however did not pay much mind to it yet as he simply smirked and acknowledge Blue. "I"M HAVING THE BEST OF TIME BABE!!!!" Sven shouted as he pulled his arm candy closer, his hand firmly planting on the purple haired women's nice firm round ass. "Nice right?.... she was just serving drinks in the other room.... so I made her pop that top and join me in here where her sexy ass is more useful!! you know!!!" Sven grinned referring to the women hanging on his arm before he looked to Alisa and gave her a sly smirk before he motioned his arm candy forward. "Hey! Babe!!! Don't be rude and! Welcome our guests!!" Sven said as he pushed the women forward to "greet" Jelica and Alisa.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm

The human girl gasped softly at the push as she looked at Jelica and Alisa...Jelica looking at her with an approving look. "My name is Akiko Reiya, a pleasure to meet you both." Akiko said with a bow of her head bringing attention to her free bouncy breasts as Jelica giggles watching the woman. "Pleasure is all ours...well don't be shy Red." She teased playfully pushing Alisa forward too until the two only humans in the room were so close as Akiko gave Alisa a brief look into her eyes. "Well Sven, you lucked out big time, I'm almost tempted to ask if we can trade." Jelica teased with a giggle while Akiko calmly looked Alisa up and down. "Master Sven...would you and your guest mind if I bring this one to the back area...we have some spare outfits she would look ravishing in." Akiko said her eyes looking at Alisa...hoping the girl got the 'play along' look in those eyes.

Jelica raised an eyebrow before tapping her chin and smirked. "Hmm...so long as your the only one touching her, I'm fine with that...perhaps a little show for the VIP's the two only humans in this entire little place." Jelica suggested to Sven the idea...no doubt the steamy image of the two semi naked girls pressed together would make any man erect. Akiko hoping Sven agreed before she gently takes Alisa's hands...once Jelica released the girl and poor Alisa was brought towards an almost dressing like room...with skimpy attire laid around. Some being simple thong like bikini bottoms and others were even more revealing...somehow.

"I admit...I didn't expect to find someone else here..." Akiko spoke her tone lacking in her sensual undertone she'd used in her seducing show...her eyes looking at Alisa. "Now that we're somewhere private..." Akiko said looking at Alisa with her arms crossed under her bare chest. "Agent Akiko Reiya, ADD special infiltration unit." Akiko said no doubt bringing new hope to Alisa now.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Alisa blushed as she watched Sven order his arm candy to say hello, pushing the girl forward forcing her to gasp. The poor red head looking away timidly seeing the busty violet haired women stumbled and causing her noticeably large breasts to bounce as she caught her self. The show seemed to make the pairs "hosts" smirk evilly as the women greeted her self, however not even a moment afther Jelica did the same to the poor shy red head as she was pushed forward gently and asked to do the same. "N-nice to meet you... Akiko...." Alisa stammered as she averted her eyes from the women's own, however at the same time avoiding looking at her exposed breasts. "I-I'm... Im Alisa..... Alisa Washington...." The girl said timidly, however Alisa's body quickly changed as she heard Jelica make a sly comment forcing her to nervously look back at the offer of trading....

"I did babe!" Sven grinned as he glared at the two girls, Akiko, and Alisa. His one eye staring at the two hotties before he turned his attention back to Jelica. "I'm up for it if you are Blue babe.... mybe we can all?.... you know....huh?." Sven said to Jelica, hitching his thumb back to the private rooms before Sven heard his named called by Akiko forcing him to look at her. Sven glared at the women wide eyed for a brief moment as she rudely interrupted his conversion with Jelica, however luckily for Akiko instead of reaching out and smacking her like he did the countless other slaves she saw before her, Sven took a deep breath and sighed, clinching his fist. " Oh! that was close! I almost lost my temper babe!!! Dont want to do that infront of Blue now....... baby!! what did I said about interrupting me? Think next time ok...." Sven said with a somewhat intense look, narrowing his eyes before he simply waved his hand at the women and sighed. "yeah.... Good idea Babe... You can handle it..... no need to ask.." Sven said as he looked to Jelica with smirk, waiting for her answer.

"Splendid! Idea!!!!!!" Sven cheered excitedly imagining the steamy show of the two whores together on stage as Jelica agreed to the show. "Go! Go! babe!! Hurry and get Hor stuff ready!!! FAST!!!" Sven with a sly ordered watching as his sexy working girl took Jelica's pet by the hand and pulled her along, all the while Alisa had a confused nervous look on her cute face. The poor agent to afraid to protest out of fear of Jelica's earlier threats as she was pulled by hand to the back rooms and once there and out of sight from Jelica, Alisa pulled her hand away.

"Let go!! Your hurting me!!" Alisa said quietly, pulling her arm back and holding her wrist. Akiko could tell that Alisa was scared, the agent was in over her head as she was falling quickly into panic as she quicked looked around the dressing room with flushed cheeks. It seemed before now the girl has had a wild night and it was only going to get wilder as she soon heard the other women speak up in a tone different then the bimbo she was introduced to before. "W-what? Your? Your A.D.D?" Alisa said with a confused look in her eyes. The red head seemingly caught off guard as she looked the women head to toe, blushing as she watched Akiko cover her chest and reveal her identity, no doubt bringing the hope back to Alisa's eyes as she shed light tears of joy. "T-thank goodness.....Y-you can get me out of here..... this... this night can finally end!" Alisa said with a soft sob, wiping tears from her eyes. "T-that women... Jelica... uhm.... I mean... Blue..... she knew who I was ..... and..... well...... she trapped.... I havent been able to get away.."

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next