View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
"Apologies Master." Akiko said softly when she interrupted their discussion while Jelica smirked playfully. "Hmm if you think you can handle the three of us Sven baby." Jelica teased him as well when he suggested a foursome with them before Akiko gently led Alisa away from them and into the back room. "So where'd you find that one? She's a beauty." Jelica asked Sven as she casually sat down on the VIP area that Sven usually enjoyed plenty of room for the pair until their arm candy returned.

Akiko putting on a simple bikini top for now to cover up. She gently touched Alisa's shoulders sitting the girl down onto a nearby bench. "It's okay...but listen...you do know this night isn't over yet." Akiko said her tone was soft and comforting as she gently holds Alisa's hands.

"I've been undercover here for awhile watching Sven's actions and well it seems he's been getting some illegal support." Akiko informed Alisa softly. "Right now...your trapped here," She warned. "We need to put on a show for now...get somewhere more private and then we can escape." Akiko added gently. "Now, it's going to require your cooperation with this...Sven was lucky enough to be drawn in by the two of us with him and your captor..." Akiko said to her. "If we're going to get away...you have to play along...can you do that for me Alisa?" Akiko asked softly.

"Because you'll need to get out of that suit and change into one of these bikini's." She said nodding to the skimpy attires laid around no doubt for many slave girls like the pair were seen as. "Take all the time you need, because if we're going to avoid being slaves for a long time...we need to be a team here." Akiko said.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

"Babe! You offered! I would be insane not to accept such a rare chance!" Sven joked as he casually walked with Jelica while Alisa and Akiko both moved to the back room behind the stages. It was less of Alisa fallowing the scantly clad women and more like she was dragged as the nervous agent hesitantly pulled away from the women with a worried look on her cute face until they both reached the back where they were both out of sight from all the VIP patrons as well as Sven and Jelica who where busy at their respected table.

Alisa was shy and a bit distort at first, however once she learned of the women's true identity the scared agent seemed to calm down.... however Akiko might of noticed Alisa's eyes wander for a moment as she gawked at the sight of Akiko's many assets. Thankfully the violet haired agent threw on a top to cover up allowing Alisa to calm her nerves with out being intimidated by her well endowed chest as Alisa was guided to a seat. "T-thanks...." Alisa said with a soft sigh before she glared up at Akiko who asked her to listen.

Akiko spoke in a soft comforting tone as she took a seat beside Alisa and gently held the nervous recruits hands in her own. Alisa blushed at the close contact, however she simply nodded as the senior agent explained the situation and how this night was only getting started. Hearing those words forced Alisa to look Akiko in the eyes with a nerovus blink. A look of uncertinty in the red heads eyes as she simply tried to wrap her mind around the situation, however once Akiko began to explain her mission, and the trouble with simple escaping Alisa was slowly coming around, however not by much. "Y-you... you mean.... I have to be put on display more?" Alisa said with a nervous tone in her voice as she pulled away her hands and wrapped her arms over her chest, embracing her self timidly, a blush coloring on her cheeks. " I-I dont know....." Alisa said softly as she took a moment to think it over, however try as she might she did not see a way out of this twisted situation.

"Fine...." Alisa said begrudgingly, lowering her head with a nervous aura hanging off her. "If you can promise me that you can get me out.... and away from Jelica.... then I..." Alisa blushed as she turned her flushed cheek and sighed. "I-I'll do it..... but..... I dont want to...... do anything els with anyone els...... ok? C-can you atleast keep that from happening....." Alisa said with a soft gasp before there was an abrupt pause from Alisa as Akiko's pointed out the next thing that needed to happen and the request weighed in on her nerves forcing her face to flush a deep shade of red. "W-what!!! Y-you mean!? Alisa said with a gasp, her eyes flicking to Akiko as she looked the women over noticing her bikini and how micro small the outfit was as Alisa looked away seconds later. "N-No way!!!..... I-I cant!!!.... Its way to embarrassing! Besides...... I-I'm not even....wearing anything..... under this..." Alisa said with a shy breath before she glared at the racks of skimpy clothes hanging around forcing her to lower her head in a bit of shame before she slowly got up off the bench with a annoyed huff stomped to the racks of bikini's. "Hmm.... O-ok.... fine.... but....hrm... t-turn around...... a-and..... and dont peak..... ok!..... I-I dont want to be watched.... I-ive had enough of it today...." Alisa said with a nervous tone, waiting for Akiko to look away before Alisa would begin timidly begin to look for a bikini to wear.

It took a little but of time, but Alisa looked through the racks seeking the lease skimpy bikini she could find, however even it looked to small, yet apeared to over more then the others, making her fear if the outfit was even in her size as Alisa peaked back a Akiko who she worried would peak before she would even consider proceeding getting dressed as Alisa simply unzipped the front of her outfit and slowly began to strip off her one piece suit that clung to her filthy body as instantly Akiko might be hit by the aroma of sex, the suit sticky agiest her skin thanks to Jelica forcing her to wear the outfit after numerous orgasms, as sweat and other fluids, as the steamy heat wafted off Alisa's body as she simply pulled the tight suit off her shoulders and worked it down her sides, hips and thighs before letting it drop around her ankles where it rested bunched up on the floor where Alisa continued on to get dressed as she began by putting up on the bikini bottoms, drawing them up her shapely legs and hips before draping the small top over her neck and shoulders as one arm after another she pulled on the top in much the same manner as putting on a tube top. Once Alisa was done getting dressed she tugged at her binki, feeling its tightness, blushing at the feeling of the fabric straining ageist her as she tried to walk. "Ehh.... O-ok.... I-I think I'm done..." Alisa said as she gave Akiko the ok to look.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:48 pm

"I'm...afraid that will be hard to do...if we obey them for now it might only be Jelica and Sven who may touch us...if we're lucky they'll only watch as we put on a show for them." Akiko said to Alisa once the girl was dressed in the bikini like Akiko was. Akiko sensing the smell but didn't comment knowing her fellow agent had been through much before she was allowed to turn around.

She looked at Alisa and nods with a smile. "I should've offered first, but there is a shower in the back of these dressing rooms if you'd like to wash...you don't have to take off the bikini, it's made to work for water as well." Akiko said with a smile as she would gently lead Alisa to the large shower area no doubt for use by all the girls...no doubt seeing each other naked alot of the time. No doubt something Alisa would want to clean off the mess she was.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:38 pm

There was the huff of frustration as Akiko made her replied regarding Alisa's request, however the poor red headed agent understood why she could not keep that promise.... especially with what they were being expected to do next..... however Akiko could tell that this agent was a new recruit, hardly here for two months and seemingly was still a virgin up to the events of this night given just how she acted twords the idea of the plan however Alisa begrudgingly complied to Akiko's request and stripped her race suit.... and threw on the bikini before announcing she was in fact ready.

Oh?.... Thank you...." Alisa said as Akiko offered the shower. The poor red headed agent blushing as she wondered if Akiko knew about Jelica's twisted game, however she did not dwell to much on the idea as she simply nodded and fallowed the violet haired agent to the shower room where she would enter with the women and sighed. "Hmm.... t-turn around...." Alisa demanded, looking at Akiko with a shy timid look on her face. The red headed agent waiting for her to do as she asked before she would go to one of the shower heads in the large open room. There where no dividers, no place for privacy, just along the walls side by side shower heads and nobs to control the temperature of the water as Akiko would hear the familiar sound of the turning nob fallowed by the spray of water as Alisa went about cleaning her self of the lewd musk hanging off her enchanting body.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:45 am

"So...why were you with that woman? I've done my research, she's a rather famous person around these parts." Akiko asked keeping her back facing Alisa. No doubt the lewd musk had been keeping Alisa in a constant arousal state. "Jelica Sting is not a person you want attention on...she's a bounty huntress and has captured many ADD Agents for clients to be sold to slavery." Akiko warned while letting Alisa wash and also tell her story about what happened with her.

"You also don't have to be shy about this...I'm afraid to say, in this line of work your going to be put through alot of things like this from time to time," Akiko warned calmly. "Being shy about it won't help much for you in the long run...just some friendly advice." Akiko said softly. Having a towel ready whenever Alisa finished cleaning herself.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:13 am

Alisa went about cleaning her self, using warm water to wash away the unclean feeling clinging to her soft skin as she moved aside and lifted her tight bikini before she heard Akiko drawing her attention to the violet haired women. Akiko asked her question, however Alisa was hesitant to answer as she simple shivered at the thought. "I-its.... its complicated..." Alisa said as she washed her self down before shutting off the water. "Your right int hat fact that she is a bounty hunter..... but " Alisa answered with a soft tone "But... pretended to be my friend.... and she tricked me once we were alone.... I wasnt only out here for some R&R..... I didnt expect to run into anyone who knew about my status as a agent.... or abduct me like she did..." Alisa said, still dodging the question Akiko asked her before Alisa stepped back from the shower and adjusted her bikini.

"What?" There would be awkward pause after Akiko made mention of her shyness to this entire situation. Alisa glared at the women with a somewhat confused look as if she was not sure if the senior agent was merely offering advice or if her statements were meant to sting deeper then that. Either way there was a blow that impacted the red headed agents nerves as Alisa looked the women with a but of frustration as she stomped over and with a hard swipe of her hand snatched the towel from Akiko's hand and stepped back to dry her self off. "What are you trying to say?!" Alisa said with a angry, yet nervous tone in her voice looking to Akiko. "Are you telling me that I'm not so-post to be bothered by any of this?! I sighed on to be a pilot!!.... not a.... not like you!! and what ever you do!" Alisa shouted. "Dont you dare tell me that crap!! Or act like your better then me.... That women out there!.... s-she humiliated me!... she.... did things to me! she tied me down... and did things....things that are so post to be private... personal..... she did them to me.... in places that people could have seen me..... and.... she took videos.... and pictures.... and... oh god!" Alisa shouted as tears began to form in her eyes, slolwy rolling down her cheek as she griped the towel in her hands, holding the damp fabric ageist her chest. "I-its not how I... I wanted my first time to be.. I-I wanted to meet someone special..... s-someone I liked.... I never would have thought that.... that.... this would happen.... Jelica was.... nice to me.... Sven was nice to me... but... they.... they lied....." Alisa said gritting her teeth as she was struggling to hold back her emotions.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:02 pm

"Of course not," Akiko said but her voice was cold and detached. "Hmph...it seems your one of the few who didn't come from that school like me." Akiko said to get Alisa's attention. "Do you think I also wish to think like this? I don't! I am also disgusted by what this universe is like and I cannot wait for when I can slit all of those bastards throats." Akiko said coldly. "Unlike you who may have had a chance to have that perfect first time...I didn't...i was dropped at that school and raped soon enough." She said.

"They will lie, they will deceive," Akiko said as she approached Alisa calmly...not caring as Alisa found herself pulled gently into a hug from Akiko...the taller girls position made Alisa's face gently touching the taller woman's large breasts. "But sadly...finding a man who's decent in this universe will be next to impossible." She added softly. "Listen, you can always be bothered..but right now you have to be brave, until we're safe, you need to bottle it up for now....play the part so we can both lie and deceive them right back. Then we can escape...only then can you let it all out...okay?" Akiko asked softly gently cupping Alisa's cheeks as the pair looked into each others eyes.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:08 pm

"What school?....." Alisa said as she wiped away tears from her eyes as she clenched the towel with her other hand. "I dont know what your talking about!..... I dont know what you think!! If your disgusted too.... t-then why are you telling me to be ok with this.... I-I dont..." The poor rookie agent said with a cracking voice of emotion, holding the damp cloth ageist her chest as she looked to Akiko who got her attention before the violet haired women blasted Alisa with harsh cold words and a cruel look on her pretty, but experienced face that left Alisa a bit speechless. Akiko oviously knew this world for what it was as she pointed out her experience to the the naive rookie, and Alisa could not lie that the senior agent gave her a chill of fear, nervous tingling as she felt the intensity for a brief moment as Akiko's words cut a little deep, nor was she helping Alisa nerves, however Akiko suddenly approached and sparked Alisa to jump in surprised. "....I-I didnt..." Alisa struggled to squeak out as the moment of hesitation fell on her. The poor red head backed away, intimidated by the beautiful women only so suddenly closed in on her as Alisa let out a soft cry of worry, dropping her towel and lifting her arms to protect her self from what she thought was going to be a heavy handed strike, only to instead have her wrist taken and with a gentle pull she was sharply tugged into Akiko's arms and found her self in a warm embrace.

Alisa was caught off guard by the women's response as she was pulled into that warm and gentle hug, where the poor agent found her face buried in between the deep valley as her cheeks smashed up ageist the taller women's massively large breasts. Alisa all the while speechless, however somehow calmer as Akiko embraced the frighten rookie, warming her gently as she spoke softly, expression her own emotion to the shorter red head. After a moment Akiko eased, and loosened her hug around Alisa's soft and smooth shoulders and allowed her to look up into the senior agents warm gentle eyes. Alisa's own eyes dripping with tears as the poor rookie simply glared up into Akiko's worriedly. "How?.... H-how do you stay brave!? I-I dont think I'm like you..." Alisa said, her voice still nervous however she was much calmer now.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am

"Your not...it seems you don't know why many humans are out here in space...I'll need to bring you up to speed once we're somewhere safe." Akiko said softly as she gently cupped Alisa's cheeks looking into her eyes softly...before giving a gentle kiss onto her forehead. "The reason why I said you need to learn to be okay with this...is that you won't be able to help anyone if your like this....there are many poor girls taken from earth and made into sex slaves in this universe...and it's up to us...to the ADD to rescue them." Akiko said softly. "We need to be brave...because we're the only hope for those girls." Akiko said to Alisa. Holding her close as the pair were in a close embrace no doubt drawing to Alisa just how pretty her more experienced agent was.

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 pm

There was a faintly soft blush that fell over Alisa's cheeks as well as the cute wience of Alisa's pale blue eyes as Akiko expressed such loving tender caring twords the shy rookie. The warm hug calmed her down and the kiss to he forehead cleared her thoughts as Alisa sighed softly and rested her head in Akiko's soft hands. "B-but... I'm so scared and... uhm.... I've never done somthing like this before.." Alisa said softly before her senior agent Akiko lifted her chin, drawing her eyes to the womens own. It was that eye contact and her words that forced Alisa's heart to skip a slight beat as her breath grew soft and ragged before swollowed her nerves and timidly nodded her head as she relaxed slightly in Akiko's arms. "I-i'll try.... I'll try to be brave.... S-so w can escape...." Alisa said with a soft and low tone.The shy agents voice still nervous, however she seemed a bit more confident and willing now afther finding comfort in Akiko's arms.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Akiko gently smiles. "That's all I ask." She said gently as she gave Alisa another soft kiss on the forehead before the pair headed out of the showers...the pair dried up and ready to go back out as Akiko gently wrapped one arm around Alisa's waist...looking into her eyes with a soft smile...before before they began heading out Alisa would see the woman's expression change to that sultry stare she had before the ability to act was skillful as the woman led Alisa back out when a whistle got their attention as Jelica whistled.

"Hot damn isn't that a lovely sight." She catcalled while grinning at the pair as Akiko gently helps Alisa towards the couch. No doubt many things awaited the agents now with Jelica and Sven.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:13 pm

Alisa was still shy twords the entire situation, however Akiko at least managed to get her to calm down. Showing Alisa that she would be there every step of the way, however in the end Alisa was nothing like Akiko and was nervous to go back out there in the state she was. Alisa wanted to run and hide, however with Akiko at her side she had little choice but to join her once they left the showers. Alisa was hesitant to do so, instead wanting to find comfort in Akiko's arms as the smaller and younger agent hugged her senior agent not wanting to move yet, however Akiko knew that their "masters" were not going to wait for ever as she looped a hand around the poor red heads waist and with a gentle pull and push she followed.

Clinging to the agents arm, Alisa nervously walked beside the violet haired women they were out of the changing room and back onto the main floor, no doubt getting the attention of numerous VIPswho smiled with approval at the sight of the two slaves sexy bikini. Akiko's slutty dark outfit in contrast to Alisa's bright sexy and cute outfit only made the pair seem more desirable as some VIPs were already busy checking their credits for funds to buy some time with the pair, however lucky for them they were not for sell..... yet.

It was not hard for the pair to find Jelica and Sven, the two where waiting for them and were located in a special seating area just for them near the back of the VIP section. Sven waved the pair down and Jelica even whistled getting their attention, well at least Alisa's attention as the poor rookie blushed and clung to Akiko's arm, walking close to her. "I-I hope you know what your doing...." Alisa said with a cute and nervous look on her shy face as they came to Sven and Jelica's seating area.

The seating area was small and cozy, a medium sized table was at the center right in front of a four person love seat Sven and Jelica were already sitting on waiting for the apir. The table was only knee high and looked sturdy enough to stand on. Akiko would know that the table here had a feature to raise a stripper pole from its center when the proper switch was flipped, there were also other features too, however they were hardly ever used unless asked for. The entire special seating area was already resting atop a elevated point in the VIP section of the club, acting as a stage of its own overlooking the entire VIP section, here they could see everyone and everything, however this also meant the same for them as all the VIP guests could see them. Either way Sven jumped up from his seat and waved the two ladies in with a big sly grin on his face. "BABES!!! So happy you could join us! I was staring to get worried!" Sven said with a grin as he motioned Alisa and Akiko in to the special seating, however as he did Akiko would suddenly feel a sharp slap to her ass as Sven gave her a playful spank, coaxing them both to the sofa before fallowing them to sit, having the pair sit between him self and Jelica. Alisa beside Jelica, and Akiko besides Sven as while the two sat with each other sandwiched in the center.

Alisa hesitantly took her seat in between Jelica and Akiko, blushing as she sat down, gently holding her bikini top, and bottoms out of fear that she may pop any moment..... or worse... Jelica would help that along faster as she merely pursed her lower lip, the sofa was just big enough to sit the four of them, however it was just small enough that they had to be close as Alisa felt Jelica's so close to her, as well as the faint heat of Akiko emitting off her warm women's body. Alisa trembling nervously, her heart racing in her chest before suddenly she jumped as she heard Sven speak.

"Alisa!!! babe!! Dont be scared! We are all friends here!" Sven said with a grin before he wrapped an arm around Akiko who he drew closer. "Isn't that right babe?... Mind teaching her how to relax..." Sven said before he moved in for a kiss, sealing his lips with Akiko's own in what was a lewd and sloppy kiss. Akiko feeling the alien mans stronge forien long tongue scrape along her teeth before rolling ageist her own writhing tongue. Akiko feeling Sven somehow steal the very breath from her lungs before he pulled away and snapped his fingers, grinning. "Lets get some drinks shall we...." Sven said as scantily clad serving girl was already over with a tray full of drinks, numerous small glasses glowing pink liquid as the server set the tray down and hurried off as Sven checked the girl out as she left.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:51 pm

Akiko gently wrapped an arm around Alisa stroking her side gently to comfort her as the pair reached the table. "Hmm I think poor Alisa was nervous...look at the cutie, shaking like a leaf." Jelica teased as the two arrived as Akiko gasped at the sharp slap to her ass as the pair sat on the sofa...now stuck between Sven and Jelica who giggles lightly draping tendrils over Alisa's shoulders.

"Of course Master." Akiko cooed her tone sensual like her first appearance as she leaned in and kissed Sven tilting her head to the side during the kiss as tongues rubbed and met together as Akiko felt the very breath being taken during it before Sven pulled back as she gulped. "Hmm sounds lovely Sven." Jelica cooed as Akiko gently smiled and glancing at Alisa before gently leaning into her...smothering one of Alisa's arms between her breasts...before she attempted to play along as Jelica and Sven soon saw the two girls kissing as Akiko's tongue gently stroked Alisa's lips coaxing her to part them and meet into a deepening kiss.

"Ooh now isn't that a sight?" Jelica cooed while her hands playfully squeezed Alisa's chest.

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:20 pm

Nothing got past the two aliens as they had their two precious dates sit between them as both noticed the red head was trembling. Alisa was nervously shaking at Jelica's side and much like the leaf she mentioned the moment the alien women wrapped a tendril up and over her bare shoulder forced her to shutter. Alisa letting out a gasp as she turned away from Jelica, shy, and timid, however as she did she was only greeted by Sven and Akiko who were both locked deeply in what was a lewd and passionate kiss. The pair made out with no shame or care in the world wither others saw them, others did in fact, as Alisa's eyes went wide at the sight of Sven and Akiko before she shly turned her cheek, however Alisa had no idea where to look now.... she was trapped in a lewd nightmare.

Alisa did not have alot of time to think as she over heard Sven once he broke the kiss with Akiko with a sloppy wet pop. Alisa turning to look at the one eyes alien man only to see that sinister sly grin on his face as he motioned Akiko to go on once she caught her breath and once she did Alisa found that the senior agent was already turning to face her, leaning in as Alisa felt the warmth of Akiko's breasts as the womens large tits engulfed her arm between the soft pillows befor Akiko leaned in for the kill. Alisa nervous, her heart racing leaned away slightly, however she paused recalling Akiko's words from before. The rookie swallowing her fear as both Sven and Jelica were graced with the sight of Alisa scrunch her face, fallowed by puckering of her lips. Alisa was expecting a light peck from the big sister like agent, however Akiko had other plans in mind as she pressed in to give the rookie a full adult kiss. Huh!muh!!?" The shy rookie agent sqeeked as she felt Akiko's soft warm tongue stroke on the outside of her lips. Alisa jolting slightly as she reared back her head, however Akiko had her in her grasp now, holding the rookie still as Alisa made the mistake of gasping a soft low moan that only allowed Akiko to force entry into her mouth as she only deepened the kiss. Alisa however did not just have Akiko to worry about as the poor rookie agent soon felt her breasts being molested by Jelica who took advantage of the situation and leaned in.

"wow! Damn Babe your right!" Sven agreed with a grin as he reached out and gently stroked Akiko's thigh, rubbing her gently up and down before he leaned in while she was kissing Alisa and gently began to run his long tongue along Akiko's neck and shoulder, his other hand coming up to fondle one of her heavy breast. "We need to get this party started..." Sven whispered into Akiko's ear before her reached out and took a shot glass of that glowing pink liquid, taking a sip of the strong liqueur before pouring what remained on Akiko's shoulder where Sven began to lick and lash up the alcohol with his tongue as one of his free hands was sliding up and under neath the women's tight bikini top as Sven's fingers closed around her hidden nipple. "Akiko babe... dont let our drinks go to waste.... make sure you share them with Red and Blue.." Sven said as he pulled away, snapping his fingers as two more servers came over with another tray holding numerous drinks, and glasses of glowing liquor, while another tray had a small metal silver box that had the named Blue written on the lid.

Sven would look over Akiko's shoulder twords Jelica who was busy at play with Alisa. "Oh! Before I forget.... Blue babe.... I got you and Alisa a gift..." Sven would say nodding twords the silver box before he reached for another shot to drink.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am

Jelica raised an eyebrow and stops groping Alisa's breasts for now as Akiko moves Alisa onto her lap..breaking the kiss she leaned in softly kissing the girls cheek. 'Play Along' Akiko's voice whispered into the girls ear...the pair had to start acting like this for the cover until they can escape. Akiko nods to Sven with a smile as she takes one drink and offers it to Jelica who smiles...before she picked both and handed one to Alisa.

"Oh? What is ths?" Jelica asked as one tendril gently grasped the box bringing it closer as Jelica began to open it and see inside. Akiko gently taking a drink while Alisa was on her lap with her own drink in hand no doubt a very lovely sight for Sven to enjoy the two human girls...one sexy and sensual, the other sexy and cute. Akiko gasped with a blush as Alisa had to watch Sven licking his Beveridge off the Agents body.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next