View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
There was a soft whimper as Jelica buried Alisa's face into the floor and continued to to work her tendrils into the rookies poor abused cunt. Alisa feeling Jelica plunging and thrusting wildly with long twisting appendages that stirred and churned up her insides, knocking ageist her cervix with rough and painful thrusts before she suddenly jolted forward as her ass was whipped with a sudden crack of a tendril like whip. "GAHEE!" Alisa screamed, her fists clenching as she grit her teeth before Jelica used her toes to grip the poor red headed rookies hair and roughly yank her upwards. "PLEASE STOP!!!! YOUR BREAKING MEEE!!" Alisa screamed with discomfort before Jelica rest back in a chair so she could use her other foot to shove into Alisa's mouth as the poor girls lips parted to cry out in pain. Jelica managing to stick her toes into Alisas lips before she turned her cheek in disgust only to let out a resounding moan seconds later as her breasts were roughly groped and her nipples and clit latched onto by pinching tendril tips while the tendrils already lodged deep in her only began to ram harder up to her while she rested helplessly on her knees. "AGHH!!! FUCKING GOD!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!!! Alisa cried, begging for mercy.

-------------

Myri meanwhile was alone, waiting for Akiko to go on with her play, however at the last Akiko changed her mind and merely gave a smug explanation and left Myri wanting more as their lips once again connected in a deep and passionate kiss. Myri's lips parting wantingly with Akikos own only to gasp once they parted as Akiko treated Myri like a cute rag doll and simply wrapped her arms around the maid and once again rolled over, switching places so Akiko was on bottom and Myri was on top straddling her, Myri meanwhile with a confused and sexually frustrated look on her face.

"AH! You!" Myri cutely pouted again, glaring down at Akiko with a almost angry look. "Stop that! You cant say and do one thing.... then change in the middle!!! It messes with the mood!!!" Myri said annoyed, at one second ready to be master, the over turned to be slave, only to suddenly again be the master.... placing her hands firm on Akikos chest as she peered down at the slutty agent. "Pick one! and stay with it!" Myri cutely pouted with a flushed confused look on her face before she simply sighed. "Now you got me all confused..."" Myri said before she looked to Akiko and smirked as if realizing something. "Or?.... we can just do it?" Myri said with a teasing smile. "No games.... no gimmicks.... we can just... play around." Myri said before she lowered gently, resting her self ageist Akikos well endowed chest, placing her lips to Akikos sholder as she started kissing gently to start off.

"How about we just have some fun and relax..... afther earlier.... you probably need a break from the S&M thing anyway...." Myri would tease before she would whisper into Akikos ear and smile. "Unless you want to go for a walk outside? ..... I do enjoy some exhibitionist play." Myri would tease as her tail began to gently stroke and tease Akikos exposed sex.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:50 am

Jelica looks at her calmly. "Breaking you is what I intend to do you foolish girl." Jelica said as her tendrils coiled around Alisa's arms and legs lifting her off the ground again...turning her upside down now as the tendril thrusts downward into her womb as Jelica smirks and casually her tongue licks the clit of poor Alisa. While other tendrils tugged on the nipples and groped breasts or whipped buttcheeks intent on giving Alisa a wild ride. One tendril almost seemed to inflate a little before pushing into the mouth of Alisa muffling her screams and pleads.

---

Akiko chuckles. "Confusing you makes you cute though." Akiko teases as she smiles holding Myri close and gently kisses the girls lips. Softly holding her close stroking her hips and tail with her hands. "But yeah...a nice simple playful time sounds nice right now.." She said softly as she kisses Myri's lips holding her close in a strong but gentle embrace their naked bodies rubbing together as Akiko grins.

"Only if you join me, we both go for a naked walk."
She challenges.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:53 am

Alisa's begging did her no good as Jelica merely kept up roughly raping the poor rookie with the tendrils as she violently plunge her tendrils deep into the girls quivering pussy as she continued to trashed and cry with every thrust. Alisa's teeth gritting as she felt the coiled tendrils in her pussy striking ageist her cervix, raming deeply into her before retreating just as quickly leaving her breathless and gasping with the next thrust. "AGH! PLEASE!!! S-STO-AUHH!!!!!!" Alisa screamed again before her she was suddenly lifted into the air by tendrils as Jelica effortlessly flipped her poor rookie upside down. Alisa's fiery red hair spilled down her back and shoulders before hanging off the top of her head just inches off the floor as she was hung upside down by tendrils coiling around her arms and legs as she continued to endure the wild thrusts into her sex, however Alisa suddenly let out a hiss, and winced as her legs where forced apart, Jelica almost forcing her to do the splits as she arched her back and let out a cry of pain only to suddenly have her scream be cut short as her jaw hung open as Jelica plunged her tendrils downward into her sex.

Alisa's mouth hung open in a cry that could not escape the boundary of her lips as Jelica could see her face twist in pain, pleasure, and numerous other emotions as she rammed her tendril so hard, so deep, driving her tendrils into the girls womb only to retract her tendrils back and do it agin! "AGHHHEEEEEEE!" Jelica's second thrust finally forced the cry to escape her lips as Jelica would spot the sudden roll of Alisa's eyes and the convulsion of her body sway and thrash in a body rocking orgasm that gushed from her abused sex as she hung suspended like a piece of meat on display. Jelica would have the chance to admire Alisa's orgasm, the way the girls love nectar released from her sex and ran down flat abdomen and belly, beeding along her skin before Jelica finally dug in and attacked Alisa's clit directly.

"GAH! UGHUHEE!!! S-AH!!" Alisa cried agin only to suddenly yelp as her ass was whipped by a tendril that cracked ageist her bare bottom forcing her to jolt forth while the tendrils at her breasts tugged, swinging her back and forth by her tits. "J-JELICA STOP!!! GH! P-PLEASE!! I-IT HURTS!! I-IT HURGHGHKEKEKEEE" Alisa tried to cry before suddenly while her begging words were leaving her lips Jelica found the opportunity to jam a thick swollen tendril into Alisa's mouth, muffling her words, her moans, and screams and nearly causing her to jag as Jelica punished her with the roughest time yet.

-------------

"...not the kind of cute I was going for..." Myri replied as she continued her kiss with Akiko, laying atop the senior agent comfortable as the maids modest breasts mashed and pressed agiest Akikos own, however the agents marvelous bust easily engulf Myri modest breasts making them nearly invisible. Myri simply ran her fingers along the curves of Akikos breasts, gently massaging her warm skin while her tail gently stroked and teased the women's sex before Akiko grew bold and touched her hips and tail forcing Myri to break her lips from Akikos own and let out a surprised yelp. "Ah! Careful! The tail.... its sensitive. ok.... just be gentle." Myri said honestly before returning her lips to Akiko's own as she held her close in that warm gentle embrace before finally the pair broke and Myri let out a soft gasp of warm breath fallowed by a loving smile. "Oh? How naughty!" Myri said as she moved to kiss Akikos neck gently. "....we both go?.... I guess I do no a spot not far from here....... but sometimes people are there.... but there are lots of places to hide....." Myri would tease before licking Akikos collar bone and shoulder. ....hmm.... but Jelica might get made if I take you.....Oh! I know.... we can invite her and.... Red." Myri teased with a cute evil grin.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:05 am

Jelica calmly watched not even giving Alisa a look of enjoyment, not even sadistic glee. Just calm, focused like she was just doing her duty as the mistress to punish an unruly slave. Watching her orgasm while thrusting into the girls throat and pussy hitting deep in both while denying her much pleasure despite the orgasms she felt. "It hurts, because you disobey, if you obeyed, you could enjoy this, enjoy pleasure and see you don't need anything else." Jelica said calmly as she calmly kept the punishment going. Not giving Alisa much breathing space making sure she was put to the limits.

Jelica soon carried her slave to a nearby table and sat her on it right side up as Jelica calmly looked into Alisa's eyes deeply hands gripping the girls red hair. "Until you win your freedom, I own you...is that understood?" She asked calmly her eyes cold and very scary as she kept her tendrils grip on Alisa's body preventing any escape...removing the tendrils from the girls pussy and mouth to let her breath and speak.

---

Akiko smiles as she gently strokes the tail with a hand as she leaned in and kissed onto Myri's throat and neck playfully planting little lovebites on the throat while stroking her hands over Myri's tail...one hand gently pumping and stroking the tail while another pushes two fingers into Myri's sex as Akiko teases back. "Hmm well you also seem to like belonging to her, I'm sure she'd love all three of us as her little pets for a walk...though I don't know if Alisa has the strength to handle such a potential exposure, you saw her reaction to when we walked out naked." She said.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Alisa was to busy being raped to notice the less then amused expression on her mistresses face as she was forced to take the brutal thrusts of tendrils thrusting wildly into her fucked raw throat and abused sex again and again. Jelica hitting hard, and deep as she would feel the way Alisa's body would jolted and spasm as she striked her cervix, pushing the tip of a tendril agiest her womb before Alisa's amazingly tight pussy squeezed around Jelica's invasive tendril as she was forced to orgasm. Alisa's orgasm was hardly pleasurable and felt more like a punch in the stomach as she weakly flailing in her bondage, Jelica could tell her pet hardly enjoyed it.

"URGHEEEE!" Alisa squealed in pain as sweet scented nectar splashed from her abused hole and splattered to the floor with the sound loud lewd splashes as Alisa was already on the verge of another painful climax as Jelica fucked the poor rookie with hard deep thrusts. Each time Jelica's tendrils knocked ageist her cervix she felt a pain in her abdomen as if she was being punched agin and again hard enough to force her to double over in pain before shooting back in a deep arch afther being suddenly slapped from behind by a whip that striked her ass with a loud -CRACK-. "EEEEEEEHHHHHEEEEEE!!!" Alisa cried, tears streaming from her cheeks as the punishment continued going and going, Alisa hardly being given time to breath between thrusts of Jelica's tendril fucking her mouth as soon enough Jelica left the poor red head dizzy and deprived oxygen, but just before Alisa was about to pass out the tendrils were roughly ripped from her mouth and sex before she was dropped onto the surface of a nearby table.

Alisa spasmed atop the table like a fish out of water before she rolled to her side and curled forward choking and coffing as she struggled to breath only to suddenly let out a shout of pain as Jelica moved forward and took a handful of her red hair, Jelica roughly yanking Alisa's head back forcing her body to arch back awkwardly. "AH!!! I-I"M SORRY!! I-I UNDERSTAND!!! EAHH!!! I UNDERSTAND!!!"

-----------------------

Myri could not help but wince cutely as Akiko kissed her neck gently before stroking her sensitive tail with her soft loving hand. Akiko gently pumping and stroking the smooth surface of Myri's tail forcing the cute maid to let out a soft gasp as she shuttered from stimuli. "ahhheeehhhh c-carful." Myri said with a cute drop her her jaw, gasping weakly from the simple tail play, was Myri's tail that sensitive? The question could only be wondered as Myri simply bit her lower lip to compose her self, however Akiko was already stroking the maids sex suddenly forcing her to yelp in surprise. "Eeep!!" Myri yelped cutely, her face flushing before she took a soft exhaling breath and looked to Akiko and with a soft smile. "Oh! Y-your so good at this!" Myri said with praise before she returned to give Akiko soft gentle kisses to her cheek and jaw, before slowly drawing back again to smile. "I don't mind playing the possession if the mood calls for it." Myri teased as she replied to Akiko with a smile. "So belonging to her is just for the fun." Myri said before she lowered atop Akiko once again and gave the women a soft kiss on the lips. ".... and I would love to have fun with you... So I might consider that option." Myri said afther she broke the kiss then frowned faintly as she slowly lowered to Akikos side, flopping to the bed beside the senior agent as Myri cuddled ageist her gently. "I did........Hmm.... your probably right.... Red isn't really the type for that... she might faint if Blue tried again." Myri said with a soft laugh before she sighed softly. "....but sometimes that is what it takes to teach a new.
Myri said before she slightly rose to get a better let to Akiko. "However... Your both Blues toys.... so I'll wait to see what she wants to do." Myri said softly having so much fun already she almost didn't want to share, however she knew better then to take one of Jelica's toys for a walk with out permission.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 am

Jelica calmly looked at her. "Don't you forget it," Jelica growled out before she releases the grip on Alisa's hair letting her lay on the table like a fish out of water. She grasping the girls arms and legs and clamping her onto the table spread eagle smirking before she brought out some kind of salve looking thing as her tendrils coated themselves in it before stroking over Alisa's body a cooling sensation filling the tormented girl soothing the pain caused by the raping.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, I'd hate to have to do this again to my Cute Baby Red."
Jelica teases as she calmly strokes her fingers through that long red hair.

---

Akiko chuckles calmly. "Very true," She cooed as she leaned in and kissed Myri's lips deeply. "Well if Alisa ever wins me and her freedom, perhaps I'll give you a call?" Akiko winks Myri as she kisses the woman's lips while her hands kept pumping that tail stroking it with expert cock pleasuring skills Akiko knew while the other hand stroked those folds and teasing poor Myri's pussy.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am

Alisa fearfully nodded her head up and down as Jelica maintained the firm grip on her long red hair. "I-I wont! I-I wont!" Alisa whimpered softly, tears rolling from her eyes and down her cheeks as she winced in pain, Jelica forcing her head and neck to arch awkwardly before she was finally released from Jelica's firm grip as Alisa instantly fell back atop the table gasping heavily.

Alisa's breathing was heavy as she shivered and trembled in nervous fear as Jelica let her off easy, however before the poor rookie could even really react and try to move she suddenly yelped in surprise as her arms and legs where once again entangled in Jelica's slippery tendrils. "AH!" Alisa shouted before she grit her teeth in pain as her arms and legs were suddenly tugged out to each edge of the work bench, forcing her to lay spread eagle on the top of the work bench as she nervously shot her head up to glare at Jelica who was orchestrating the entire game.

"J-Jelica! I-I said I...Auhm! Mhmmeehh!!!!' Alisa tried to speak, however she was abruptly cut off mid sentence as she was forced to let out the cutest sounding gasp and squeak as she felt the strange sensation of Jelica's tendril;s glide over her sensitive skin forcing her to shiver. "Ah! J-Jelica please!! I-I'll be good!! Gh! AH!! I'Ll be good! I promise!!" Alisa begged as she weakly struggled to ageist her tendril bondage, however she already knew that Jelica had no intention of letting her go.

--------------------

Myri cutely puckered her lips for that kiss as Akiko leaned in to grace her lips as the adorable maid kissed back only to pull away again to speak a moment later as Akiko gave her the reply that made her smile with a faint blush on her face. "wait? You mean, If you got out of here You would want to see me again?" Myri said with a almost surprised look on her face before Akiko moved in for another kiss that Myri more then willingly press back into lovingly. It was almost like Akiko was teasing the poor maid as Myri's imagination ran wild at the thought of Akiko and her really meeting up while Jelica wasn't involved, it was a thought that was almost too good to be true, and hearing Akiko say it only made her happy as she simply melted into that kiss lowering her guard and opening her up to the senior agents attack as Myri suddenly broke the kiss and let out a surprise cry of passion as Akiko went for her tail, pumping and stroking its length in the same manner she would a cock of any male patron she serviced as Myri could not help but let out a soft moan as she arched long Akikos chest while she simultaneously began to stroke and tease her cute sex. "Ah! AHH!! Oh!! AHH!!" Myri cried in a overwhelmed gasp of pleasure as Akiko started to get the upper hand, all thanks to her kind words.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 am

"Hmm relax, I know you'll be good, but since I have you naked with me, might as well have some fun, you've been punished for disobeying, now time for some praise if you truly mean you'll be a good girl from now on." Jelica said casually as she gently rubs the salve into the body of Alisa...the girl feeling the soothing sensations soon as her body began recovering from her ordeal while Jelica's stroking actions on her body was a light pleasuring. Just something to keep the girl pleasured as she smiles and kisses one of Alisa's breasts licking the nipple with her tongue.

---

"Of course silly."
Akiko cooed as she resumed kissing with Myri, lips opening as she slips her tongue into Myri's lips. Akiko smirking as she began working that tail like a cock while plunging two fingers into the folds of Myri's sex. Working her two weak spots. Working her over as Akiko smiles into the kiss while rolling ontop now. Taking control again as she breaks the kiss before Myri felt Akiko's tongue licking down her throat and body...working her breasts and nipples with licks and playful little nibbles.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:36 am

Alisa closed her eyes and let out a soft faint whimper at Jelica words, trembling as she felt the huntresses hands gently rubbing salve along her still sensitive body, feeling the soothing sensation rush over her sore skin healing the whip marks and the soft hand prints where Jelica was a bit to rough, slowly turning the needles of pain into delicate pleasure that forced her to timidly look away as she craned her head back and let out a soft gasp. "Ah!" Alisa gasped as Jelica stroked her hands along her body, touching her hips, and thighs before gasping her ticklish sides forcing her to jump and let out a cute yelp of surprise before suddenly attacking one of the poor rookies breasts by kissing the harden peak before licking that same sore nipple with her wild tongue. "Gah!! EHG!!" Alisa cried out to the ceiling of the garage as she writhed atop the work bench as Jelica continued to molest her helpless pet.

----------------

Myri was already reeling the moment Akiko moved back in for that kiss she had the cute maid right back where she wanted her. The busty senior agent slip in her tongue while Myri was defenses, instantly backed the horned alien girl into a corner where she was caught off guard with the way Akiko worked her tail and intensely fingered her sex as Myri softly moaned, muffled ageist their join lips before Akiko pushed up ageist the maid, then over, rolling the horned alien onto her back with the busty slave atop her before she was even able to mount a counter attack. "OHHH!!" Myri cried out the moment Akiko broke the kissm feeling the human lick a path down her cheek and throat, her shoulder, then chest before settling at her breast where Akiko worked her breast with her soft plump lip forcing Myri to arche her back and again let out a wonderful cry of passion thanks to Akikos masterful touch. "AH! DEAR!! OH!!! P-PURPLE!! Y-YOUR SO GOOD!! AHH!!" Myri cried out with love as her hands clenched tightly around bundles of the sheets before moving to Akikos back where she held on for dear life as the tip of her tail Akiko was not stroking and tease swayed and excitedly waged side to side.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:17 am

Jelica smiles as she licks and works the sore nipple before she gently rubs the salve into the sore nipple now. Rubbing them both and soothing the soreness now with the healing salve. "Hmm so helpless, hmm you hoping I was your lovely fellow slave Akiko? How sweet, meeting your love by happenstance." She teases giggling at any reactions while Alisa's body felt soothing relief spreading along with faint pleasure filling her as Jelica smiles.

---

Akiko smirks as she works those breasts with licks before she finally slides down...spreading those legs of Myri...trapping her tail between her own breasts now rubbing it all over in that softness before her tongue plunges into Myri's pussy licking and stroking her inner walls to pleasure her fully now.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:34 pm

Jelica would enjoy her helpless pet in the cool air of her garage, molesting the poor slave atop a vacant workbench that once held numerous tools meant to maintain the Blue Wave in its endless need for upkeep and repairs, now serving as little more then a cold bed of chilling metal to relentlessly rape the rookie atop of. It wasnt hard to find out what made Alisa's tick, Jelica already knew and memorized each and every one of the rookies sexual weak points as the alien huntress easily sent mind blowing tremors down her spin as she felt her sore aching nipple's being licked and worked over by Jelica's silky smooth tongue, or the women's familiar hands rubbing, and torturing her in ways that she has yet still managed to endure or even become accustomed too.

"Uh! Mh!! N-no..." Alisa softly whimpered under her breath as Jelica teased her, blushing as she shyly looked away from Jelica as she was studied for a reaction. "I-I wasnt hoping that... I..." Alisa said with a blush as she tried to avert her eyes from Jelica's own before she suddenly was forced to wince in a effort to hold back a new moan as Jelica touched her again, forcing her to trashed weakly, the sound of her restraints knocking ageist the corners of the work bench."..Uhm...S-stop! I-I.... please! u-untie me!!" Alisa whined softly, gasping heavily as she struggled, begging to be set free.

-------------

Akiko seemed to know just what made the maid loose her mind as she homed in on that tail of hers with expert precision of a well trained prostitute skilled in pleasuring both sexes of multiple species. Myri could not help her self as she threw her self back along the bed and let out a passionate cry of pleasure as Akiko worked her breasts with soft wonderful licks before slowly sliding down the maids trembling body. "Ahh! AUH!! S-SO GOOD!!!" Myri cried as she writhed under Akiko who was already busy traveling south, sliding down the maids trembling form before coming to spread Myri's thighs as Akiko was find the cute alien's bare sex wet, exposed, and begging for attention, however Akiko didn't tackle the crimson haired maids sex right away as she instead smash Myri's tail between the valley of her well endowed breasts.

"Ah! OHH!!" Myri moaned suddly, her eyes darting open in alarem as she weakly sat up slightly to witness Akiko using the same skill she displayed from before as she began to work over the maids long and excitedly wagging tail with the effort and tenderness of a massive cock! "GAH! UGH!!!! OHHH GOOD!!!!" Myri suddenly cried out as Akiko got to work, moving her body to up, squeezing her breasts around Myri's tail and began to paizuri the blessed maid like crazy, however just before Myri thought it was enough Akiko raised the bar a step further and with out warning Myri felt the senior agents lips fall over her aching sex as Akiko started to lash and wriggle her tongue ageist Myri's sensitive pussy forcing Myri's face to twist in pleasure as she threw her self back along the bed and let out a passionate cry to the headboards and ceiling. "OH MY FUCKING!!! AHHHHOOOHHHHHHHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Myri cried out, pressing her hands to the bed's pillow top as she tightly gripped the sheets of the bed before her hands came to rest on the back of Akikos head coaxing her to keep going. "F-FUCK DONT STOP!! AHHHOHHHH!!!! D-DONT STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!" Myri screamed in rapture.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:26 am

"Why do you deny it?" Jelica teases as she briefly stops the molesting actions but gently strokes a hand over Alisa's bare belly. "Your adorable reactions say otherwise, you hoping when you get out of here with her, you gonna take her to your ship...and have her hold you down like I am and ravage you...you may not like what i'm doing to you, but your body seems to enjoy it...but it's very easy instrument to tug." She teases as she shows this by working and stroking Alisa's weak sexual points to get her really squirmy.

"But yeah, I think we should move this to my bedroom...no doubt Myri is enjoying your lover right now...so I doubt she wants us to interrupt...so you'll be spending your night with me." She teases as she casually frees Alisa from the bindings. Smirking as she lifts Alisa over her shoulder and casually patting her thighs as she began carrying the poor girl out of the garage. Heading towards her bedroom....humming a tune while no doubt hearing Alisa's pleads for mercy.

---

Akiko smirks as her tongue plunges and licks inside that pussy of Myri's, swirling and moving her tongue skillfully while her hands pressed her breasts against the tail she was Paizuruing that tail while Akiko pushes her tongue as deep as she can nuzzling her nose against Myri's clit in the process while licking and sucking on her folds. Akiko kept on the attack, lashing and flicking her tongue at every sensitive point she found on Myri's pussy while her breasts kept that tail trapped between their softness.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:46 am

"T-thats not true!" Alisa would cry as Jelica continued to tease the poor rookie. Alisa feeling the alien huntresses's hands gently rub over her bare belly, lightly tickling her in the process as she struggled to fight off the faint ticklish giggles that tried to escape her lips, Alisa instead biting her lower lip and looking away as Jelica continued to torture her. "GaH!No! Stop!!! AH!" Alisa squirmed just the way Jelica wanted, the poor girls hips bucking, her back arching as she craned her head back to let out a moan as more of the intense jolts of fire and electricity shot up through her sex and spine before Jelica finally retreated her hands and left Alisa panting heavily on the to of the work bench.

Alisa didn't say a word as Jelica simply made her motives clear, slowly freeing Alisa from her restraints allowing her to move, however as Alisa struggled to catch her breath she let out a cry of suprise as Jelica simply grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up over a shoulder like a rag doll. "AH! H-Hey!! I CAN UH!!!" Alisa cried out before she jolted forward on Jelica's shoulder as she felt the surprise patting of a hand gently rubbing her thigh and ass as Jelica carried her out of the garage. "Ah! J-jelica! Wait! L-let me walk! Please!! Put me down!" Alisa softly begged, her legs weakly kicking as she squirmed slightly on Jelica's shoulder, however at this point the poor rookie knew that fighting it was a useless effort as Jelica hauled her pet off to her bed room for the night.

-------------------------

Meanwhile Myri was in the thrones of ecstasy as the cute maid felt Akiko's silky tongue lashing deeply inside of her sex, shooting intense sparks of heat up from between her legs and spine as pleasure exploded in her chest over and over adding to the heat that was already setting her core ablaze coaxing the horned alien maid let out more cries and screams of passion to the ceiling of Jelica's guest bedroom.

"AH! OHHHHH! FUCK PURPLE!!! OHHHHH YES!!! YESS!!!!" Myri cried as she felt Akikos tongue go deeper and deeper, as deep as a humans tongue could go as Akiko expertly lick her inner sex while Myri also felt the warm nuzzling of the slaves nose rubbing up ageist her clit as well as her special pearl, however just as equally amazing then Akikos oral skill was her breast play as the slaved agent smashed her breasts around Myri's long smooth newt like tail, teasing the tip as if it were a cock as Akiko rubbed her body up and down along it pushing Myri to the edge of bliss, Akiko threatening to push her off any moment.

"AH! AHH!!!! P-PURPLE!!! AH! PURPLE!!!!!! D-DONT STOP!!!! I-I"M!!!! A-AHHHHOOHHHHHEEEEEEE!" Myri cried out, her hands rubbing ageist the back of Akikos head, holding the women's mouth in place as the senior agent contained to give the maids pussy a party she would never forget before Akiko achieved her goal and sent the maid spiraling off the edge into pure passion as the Myri let out a high pitched cute moan as a sweet rush of nectar splashed over Akikos lips and face as Myri arched and bucked wildly along the bed as she endured long and hard orgasm before she finally collapsed back to the bed panting heavily, her hands still firmly holding Akikos face ageist her sex, however the urge to go on was up to Akiko.... it was in fact her turn.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:50 am

"Oh just enjoy the ride, besides I love carrying pretty girls over my shoulder." She teases while carrying poor Alisa out of the garage...and no doubt more easily hearing faint noises from her and Akiko's bedroom. "You hear that?" Jelica teases while heading to her own bedroom. Gently she laid Alisa down onto the bed, naked as Jelica smirks and calmly disrobes herself...exposing her womanly charms to Alisa as she climbs onto the bed. "Under the covers sweetie." She teased climbing in while laying onto the bed...one arm moving to spoon Alisa playfully now.

---

Akiko smirks as she closes her eyes to avoid any nectar in her eyes as she licked and cleaned that orgasming pussy. Smiling while keeping her breasts smothering that tail rubbing it up and down. "Hmm...that's one...9 more to go don't you think?" Akiko teases Myri before she soon was back in full pussy eating mode, licking with her tongue sucking with lips while her nose teased the pearl and clit. Her breasts kept that tail trapped and working it over.

But when her hands weren't helping with that they teased upwards and groped and stroked Myri's breasts. Reaching to the toys as Akiko found a nice bite-gag and slips it into Myri's mouth to gag her.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:42 pm

"The ride is what I'm afraid of!" Alisa said nervously as she was jostled atop Jelica's shoulder as the alien huntress carried her off to the bed room. On the way Alisa could not help but over hear the lewd sounds and cute noises coming from the guest bed room down the hall causing her cheeks to color a soft red, Jelica's teasing only caused her flushed features to brighten further. "No... I dont.." Alisa said softly, looking away as she was still insisting on being shy even afther all that has happened the last two evenings.

Alisa didn't fight Jelica as she was carried into the room and gently laid on the bed. Alisa falling back onto the sheets with a soft bounce of the bed as Jelica might notice the soft bounce of the rookies modest breasts before Alisa timidly blushed and slowly sat up to cover her chest with one arm and meekly cross her legs before her eyes came to meet Jelica's own, it was a very alluring sight for the huntress to admire her helpless pet layed bare atop her bed. The same could not be said for Alisa as she suddenly looked away with a nervous gasp as she realized Jelica was already stripping off her clothes.

Alisa pursed her lower lip as she averted her eyes from Jelica as she disrobed, the alien huntress almost providing the poor rookie with a free show that anyone on this planet would kill for, it was almost insulting that Alisa avoided looking, however Jelica already knew that her pet was to shy and nervous for that level of sexy, atleast with out the collar to dampen her sense of judgment. Alisa in in the meantime nervously looked to the floor, or the wall as she slowly took the edged her way under the sheets, pulling the cover over her bare body before Jelica came to join her.

Alisa couldn't help it but Jelica would feel her rookie jump slightly as she rested an arm over Alisa gently, embracing the rookie tenderly as her heart started to thump rapidly in her chest as her nerves were set on edge as Jelica used this opportunity as a reward for her self and a punishment for Alisa was was to nervous to even relax let alone sleep. Alisa merely rigidly froze in place, her eyes wide as she felt the warm of Jelica's bare skin ageist her back as the alien women's hand came to rest right over her chest as Alisa instinctively reached up and took Jelica's hand into her own only to moments later regret it once she realized what she did, the red tint of her cheeks only growing brighter. "I-I... I didnt mean.. I-I Uhm... S-sorry." Alisa stammered nervously.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile in the guest bed room down the hall Akiko was busy at work playing with her new friend Myri as the slutty agent expressed her expertise at oral sex and managed to drive the cute maid into the thrones of ecstasy and bliss, the inevitable release she found allowed her to let off much pent up stress that all went away the moment she orgasmed and drenched Akikos features in a waterfall of sweet scented nectar that threatened to get into her eyes if she wasn't quick enough to close them. Myri collapsed back agiest the bed panting, however Akiko never stopped working her tongue or bouncing her breasts around her tender tail!

"OHH!!! OH FUCK!!! OHHH!!! 9!!!! MORRREEEE!!!" Myri cried out as she flailed her back and spine in the build up of a new orgasm that was rapidly approaching. Myri letting out a loud and adorably slutty scream of glee as her modest tits were groped tightly by Akikos firm hands that forced to her roll to the side as she let out another moan of passion before Akiko manged to press something ageist the maids quivering lips. Instinctively Myri ran her tongue ageist it before she accepted the gag into her mouth, not quiet realizing that it was at first as she bit down tightly and let out a high pitch squeal of rapture. "MGHGHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Akiko's divine tongue brought on Myri's second orgasm as the intense rush of nectar almost sprayed from her slutty pussy, drenching Akiko's lips in more of her loving nectar and if Akikos statement was true then Myri would never stop screaming muffled cries behind her gagged lips.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next