View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Yeah.... lucky you...." Sven said as his eyes casually wandered to Jelica's bouncing breasts as he had the pleasure to witness Jelica gently place the card between her perfectly sculpted blue breasts as the tip of the metallic card poking out from the valley of her cleavage, a gorgeous view in deed. "uhuh..... rare for sure.... its not often find something like that...." Sven said with a grin, his words not specific as to what he was referring too as he continued to enjoy Jelica's wonderful blue breasts wrapped up in that tight suit. "Try not to tire her out to much.... she still has to race..... but if you do, remember to get it on video." Sven chuckled back with amusement before the conversation shifted to a more serious tone as Akiko was brought back up.

"I cant say for certain....I have no idea who or what she once was... there is nothing my contacts found....." Sven replied before his one large eye flicked up to Jelica's own two. "Its like she just appeared out of nowhere.... like a ghost.... is she A.D.D?.... former slave?.....Pirate even?..... I don't know...... she does not seem to have any slave branding.... and nothing on any known A.D.D operatives..... nor does any of my contacts in the fringes know about her...." Sven said as his eye shifted back to Jelica's cleavage and he sighed. "She seems to be just the perfect slut I found wrapped around a pole downstairs stripping for a crowd...... and it was just to convenient.... my head is telling me shes a treasure.... but my gut is telling me she is a curse..." Sven said ominously before he heard that Jelica wanted to head back to her pets, casting him a wink as Sven simply smiled and shook his head. "No worries..... keep her for as long as you want.... I need her to become missed first anyway babe...... You just have fun and learn what she is all about.... then share with me all the fun details...." Sven grinned as he watched Jelica turn around and leave his office, Sven glaring at her perfect round ass the whole time. "...damn.... I want that so much...." Sven said to him self before he leaned back in his seat and poured him self another drink.

Back in the up stairs suite, Alisa had long since passed out and now rested in Akiko's warm embrace, sweetly nuzzling up ageist her senior agents inviting chest. The rookie slept soundly, feeling safe and secure in Akiko's arms. It was a loving sensation, one that the poor rookie needed right now as Jelica would return to the room and find her pets still together on the soft, but soiled bed. Unlike Alisa, Akiko was still awake, caring for the rookie as her new big sister and obviously bigger in more ways then one.

Alisa would rest soundly through the night unless she was disturbed for any reason, the sleeping rookie not waking until morning as she would slowly wake to the warm embrace of her senior agent holding her. Their nude bodies tangled together in what was more then likely a wonderful sight as the poor rookie opened her eyes and slowly tilting her head back and out of Akiko's breasts to look up at Akiko in her half sleep haze, having yet to realize where she still was. It was only as a few moments passed did Alisa finally realize the situation, forcing her cute face to color a deep shade of red, however due to the leather straps keeping her arms bound behind her back Alisa was unable to move. "Ah! Ak-Akiko!" Alisa whispered softly as she wiggled slightly, trying to break the embrace... however Akiko hugged the rookie so tight.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:40 am

Jelica chuckles as she heads back to her room and checking on Alisa, the trio would soon head for sleep. By the time morning came. Alisa would wake up in the arms of Akiko who gently groaned awake...unknowingly pulling Alisa into a closer embrace making the poor girl feel those soft warm curves pressing into her body. "Alisa?" She whispered holding the girl as she gently smiles. "Thank god your okay." She said softly.

"Oh yes, always happy to see you well my pet."
Is heard as Akiko frowned as Jelica casually sauntered in wearing nothing but a bath towel as the alien had been up longer..and had taken a shower. "Hmm you both should be able to walk as you are...mind cleaning up in the showers, we'll be heading to my place soon, you need some racing practice Hot Red." She teased Alisa as Akiko frowned. "Your having her race?" she asked. "Of course, Sven still has her as his racer...and he's got some challenges since your display...people are always clamouring to see you race again." Jelica teased Alisa.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Alisa awoke to find her self in Akiko's arm as the sexy senior agent holding the groggy red head was stirred awake only moments later. Alisa slowly coming too as she rolled her eyes awake and said Akiko's name with a soft whisper only to feel the tightness of Akiko's arms wrapping around her as Alisa was pulled into that same embrace as she let out a soft gasp of shy surprise as she felt the warm curves of Akiko's body ageist her own. Alisa's cute face reddening as she was pulled in, so close, so tight as she weakly squirmed and struggled only to look up into the senior agents eyes that opened to stare right back at her.

"Y-yeah... I'm... I'm ok..." Alisa blushed as she nervously looked up at the well endowed women she was pressed up ageist before Alisa jumped, startled by the familiar voice that tauntingly took the attention of both of Sexy Blue's pets. "Ah! J-jelica!" Alisa softly spoke as she struggled to turn and look to the blue skinned alien women, nervously frowning with Akiko as both women where still very much bound. Alisa's arms still tethered behind her back, while Akiko seemed to have front motion of her arms to some extent by the way she was holding her rookie so close, however that was lower on the pairs lists of worries.

Alisa in her moment of panic looked to Jelica, glaring at the women before the realization hit her that the blue skinned women was only wearing a towel, her skin damp from a recent shower. The thought crossing Alisa's mind making her wonder how long Jelica has been awake as the thought of the things shes done while they were both asleep, however what was brought up next caused the poor girls heart to skip a beat as she looked to Akiko with a nervous blush, obviously embarrassed by the fact they were both naked.... and worse.... what Akiko saw the rookie endure the night before. "W-wait! J-jelica!! Y-you mean together!? AH! l-like this?! W-we cant!" Alisa cried softly as she struggled ageist Akiko's embrace so she could look to Blue worriedly. "Ah! A-at least un tie our arms first!" Alisa begged as she wiggled and squirmed before she heard Jelica's mention to another race, forcing her to freeze. "Ah! what!? Y-your place!? Another race!? n-no! I-I just want to be let go! Jelica just let us go!! W-we played your games already!"

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:29 am

Jelica calmly smirked at Alisa while Akiko held the girl close. "You can at least untie us...you'd catch us easily if we tried to flee right now." Akiko said calmly as Jelica smiles and nods before her tendrils casually released both girls. Akiko rubbed her wrists for any marks on them while Jelica calmly smirked. Akiko gently releasing her hug on Alisa. "Red, you truly are a rookie, ADD Agents when captured spend weeks or even months held captive and used before eventual rescue comes...some never get rescued." Jelica said as she turned to Akiko. "Isn't that right Purple?" She said as Akiko narrowed her eyes at that. Did Jelica already know she was an agent...perhaps looking for a reaction.

Jelica calmly chuckled. "Now Alisa...you've got two choices...your sharing the shower, because I don't have alot of time and we need to be quick...so either take a shower with your fellow pet...or I'll have a second one...with you and you'll be reintroduced to how I clean your insides." She said showing her tendrils. Giving the girl a smirk that no doubt said 'No Negotiations'. "Your a slave Alisa, you don't really have any choice in this matter, besides I thought you loved the racing." She teased. "I even had a chat with Sven...I told him, that if you can become the best racer in the rankings...and beat me...I'll let you go and I'll become Sven's racer instead." She said Akiko's eyes widened in surprise. "You...shall be staying with me, but if this one can win, she wins her freedom." Jelica said giving Alisa the bait. "But....until you win your freedom...I expect a well behaved and obedient little slave...understand?" Jelica asked Alisa.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Akiko held Alisa close before their the pairs binds were released and Alisa did the same as her senior agent and pulled away with a faint gasp of embarrassment. Alisa rubbing her wrist before she sat up and put her back to the head board of the bed and covered her modest chest from view after the pairs lewd bodies moving apart from each others and exposed their lovely assets to their would be "mistress", however being so exposed only put the rookies nerves more on edge as she timidly looked away from Jelica... and Akiko.

"Y-your not serious?" Alisa said with a nervous look in her eye as Jelica mentioned the fate of many agents in the A.D.D and their potential length of enslavement, however somthing els made the poor rookies heart skip a beat as Jelica called out to Akiko who was beside her. Alisa turning to her fellow agent with concern, however the shy red head soon blushed as she looked away after recalling the night they shared, however Alisa's face went much redder after Jelica gave her one final decision forcing Alisa to peak up and look Jelica in the eye with that cute look of shy despair Jelica loved so much.

"Ahuh! N-no! I'll take one with Akiko! ok! I'll take one with Akiko!!! P-please!" Alisa pleaded almost instantly, panic in her voice as she recalled the various ways Jelica used those tendrils already sent a chill up her spin while she nervously hugged her arms around her chest before once again averting her eyes from Jelica's own. "I... I did...." Alisa said softly. "... t-that was before you tricked me..." Alisa argued before she heard Jelica mention her meeting with Sven as well at the potential freedom that winning would reward her as Jelica would see her cute rookie look up with surprise. "W-wait!? Y-you mean if I beat you!.... you will let us go?" Alisa repeated softly, reaching up with a free hand to touch the edge of her collar before she looked to Akiko, her eyes wandering to the purple collar around her neck before then looking back to Jelica. "You mean it? No... no tricks?" Alisa asked before she nodded her head nervously. "O-Ok... I... I understand.... b-but... " Alisa said nervously before she lowered her head and her cheeks flushed red. "but....I c-ca......uhmm.... I mean... I dont know how...... do the things you..... want me to do....." Alisa blushed nervously.

Thu May 02, 2019 6:21 am

"I play alot of tricks, but when it comes to wagers, you know I follow through with them." Jelica said calmly with a smile. "I did mean only you get your freedom, but sure, if you can beat me, I'll let you both go free." Jelica joked as Akiko narrowed her eyes. "What if she loses?" Akiko asked making sure Alisa wasn't suckered into the deal. "Smart one...but honestly, nothing happens if she loses to me, she'll just remain my slave until she wins.." Jelica said calmly. "So she has nothing to lose, but everything to gain...and the more she wins, the more she lines Sven's account with credits, he'll be so happy with that and as I said, I'd take over as his racer if you do win." She said calmly.

Hearing Alisa's cute response got Jelica to giggle as one of her tendrils gently touches Alisa's chin making her look up at Jelica. "I'll teach you...for now you better go get washed." Jelica teases as she leans in and lightly kisses poor Alisa on the forehead before pulling away. Akiko frowned at her before giving Alisa a gentle look and offering a hand to take as she would lead her fellow captive away into the bathroom. A shower awaited them as Akiko looked at Alisa. "That was surprising...I didn't think she'd give you a chance to win your freedom." She said softly turning on the shower letting it heat up first before the naked pair stepped in...the shower was a little roomy but with Akiko's curvy figure the pair were rather close...no doubt a tormenting lewd scene for poor Alisa as Akiko picked up some containers of washing gel and smiles gently she oozed it onto her and Alisa's shoulders...unknown to the pair. Jelica smirked as she playfully activated the collars remotely...but no enhancement the pair only feeling each others sensations.

Thu May 02, 2019 3:16 pm

There was a glimmer of hope as Alisa heard out Jelica's wager and the interest in Akiko's voice as her senior agent asked her questions just to make sure that the poor rookie was not being tricked. Luckly there seemed to be no foul play as Alisa nodded nervously as Jelica answered their questions. Their mistress was right, they had nothing to lose in this wager, losing only meant that they stayed slaves, Jelica's playthings, but winning meant they would be free to leave out of resistance.... Alisa didnt see a problem with that as Akiko and Jelica would see the red head nod her cute worried head in agreement before she suddenly jumped in surprise as one of Jelica's playful tendril reach out and touched her chin.

Alisa let out a soft surprised gasp as her chin was lifted to look Jelica in the eye as the blue skinned alien bounty hunter would see the cute crimson flushed cheeks and face of her pet shyly looking back, however the blush only deepened as Jelica claimed that she would teach her all she needed to know before kissing the shy nervous rookie on the forehead. The exchange forced Alisa's heart to race, and all the blood to rush to her head making her dizzy, Jelica knew exactly how to spark the cutest reactions from her pet, but luckily Akiko gently took her by the hand after Jelica stepped back leaving Alisa red faced and nervously panting.

Alisa was lucky to have Akiko there to help her out of that right spot, she could only imagine Jelica would have done to her if they were alone, however their was no time to dwell on the fear of what might haven happened as Alisa took Akiko's hand and accepted her help before she hesitantly crawling off the bed as Jelica would have the joy of watching her two pets hurry off to the showers. Once inside Alisa closed the door behind them since even after all that has happened Alisa wanted some privacy, not that she really got any as Akiko was still with her and just as naked.

"I know..... but.... I think she is trying to trick me agin...." Alisa said, blushing as she looked away from Akiko as the very curvy naked women was busy warming uo the shower. "Last time.... she acted like the wager was a joke.... I thought were were just having some playful betting..... but she held it to me.... and then... I ended up here..... with this around my neck..." Alisa said with a frustrated sigh before she reach up with an arm that was not covering her chest as she gently tugged the red collar around her slender neck before her soft blue eyes flicked to Akiko's own purple collar, however as she did she mistakenly wandered her gaze over Akiko's very curvy and attractive naked body as she heated up the shower. The senior agent might noticed her rookie let out a gasp before looking away nervously, however either way once the shower was heated up and ready Akiko stepped in first before calling Alisa in as well.

Alisa's face could not get anymore red, however at this point she was in a constant state of embarrassment as the poor girl nervously stepped forward and into the shower as well, nearly slipping if not for Akiko's hand supporting her. The shower was roomy, and obviously meant for more then one person, maybe even three or four, however once inside Alisa instantly noticed how close she was to Akiko's curvy figure as crystal clear warm water cascaded down the more mature women's shoulders as Alisa instantly got nervous and let go of Akiko's hand and turned her back to the senior agent, choosing not to face her. "Hm... j-just let me know when your done... so I can get under the shower head..." Alisa said with a nervous sigh before she felt a strange disturbance, something pouring onto her shoulder as she quickly looked to see Akiko gently oozing soupy gel onto her shoulder's as the exchanged forced Alisa's nerves to jump on edge as she instantly stepped closer to the back of the shower to give Akiko space. "D-dont.... I... I can do it my self..." Alisa said nervously before her eyes suddenly jolted open with a shock as her senses were suddenly shocked by the sensation of water hitting her back, and the top of her head.... or better yet Akiko's head and back. "Ah! J-jelica!!! Hhuh! S-she turned on the collars!" Alisa nervously exclaimed as she put a hand onto the wall to support her self, shivering as she felt the strange connection wash over her, however luckly Jelica only did that.... instead of other things.

Mon May 06, 2019 8:18 pm

Akiko gasped faintly as she felt it..while Alisa had little stimulant to her own body yet. Akiko sighed softly. "Seems she wishes to play some more in her own way." Akiko said looking at Alisa and softly looks at her. "Honestly, it's amazing you can still be this shy considering how much we've seen each other naked." She said gently. Akiko casually began rubbing the lotion onto her body...forcing Alisa to feel it...as she felt hands brushing her figure...stroking her breasts and hips...belly and arms...her legs as well..stimulated all over while Akiko washed herself. Jelica it seemed was messing with her pets by having the collars share each others experiences.

Akiko sighed her voice soothing as being cleaned was quite enjoyable while she wasn't sure just how much her appearance and voice was affecting Alisa. Both Jelica and Akiko were beautiful women. "Now...you can look if you wish, you've seen enough...don't hide it." Akiko said calmly.

Mon May 06, 2019 9:41 pm

"I WISH she would stop..... its not funny..." Alisa said with a bit of frustration as the poor red head kept her eyes forward on the shower wall, keeping her back turned. " That is why I'm shy.... because..... ehm....because... you already seen so much..... a-and... I'm not use to being naked...... around other people I mean..." Alisa said with a bit of shame, quietly muttering the last bit under her breath, ashamed that she was still so nervous, however she could not help her self as Akiko might notice her simply lowered her head.

The collars connecting their senses, their feeling of touch, and perception of pleasure. It was a strange, vivid sensation that left their bodies tingling, like an unseen hand, or phantom touching them from a place they could not perceive. Akiko would feel her self merely touching her self as she washed her own body, so the sensation was not as strange for her, however Alisa on the other hand would feel the phantom sensation of the senior agent rubbing down her own body. The strange touch forcing Alisa to softly gasp as she felt the odd sensation of Akiko's hands slowly stroking her curvy figure as the beautiful agent worked over her legs, her hips, her arms, her chest, breasts, and finally her flat and toned belly, as in the midis of all this washing, Akiko might notice her rookie suddenly jolt or make a cute sounding squeak as she washed over a point of her own body that was ticklish to Alisa.

"Its...... I'm fine.... I don't need to look... I've seen enough already..." Alisa replied as she meekly peaked back over her own shoulder to check if Akiko was in fact finished with her turn under the shower head.

Meanwhile outside the bathroom Jelica waited patiently with the remote to the pairs collars, playing with the device she was so eager to enjoy before she would hear a soft knocking on the door to her suite. At the door Jelica would find standing clad in a cute little maid outfit a lone servant with long hot pink hair, blue eyes, pointy ears, large curled in crimson red horns, and a long swaying black tail, waiting for her to answer to door as the servant would politely bow before presenting Jelica a small package. "Good morning my mistress! I hope you and your pets slept well!" The servant said politely. "Master asked me to deliver you this gift." Inside the package Jelica would find a credit chip keyed to her and loaded with last nights share, as well as a silver name tag engraved with the name. Slutty Purple.

Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 pm

"I'm sure that's something Jelica will try and get you used too." Akiko warned while she noticed the jolts or squeaks when she touched her belly and playfully smiles brushing fingers in tickling motions on her belly. Akiko smiles as she approaches Alisa and gently presses herself against Alisa and leans into her ear. "Hmm I'm all done..your turn." She whispered as she playfully brushed her fingers on Alisa's shoulders.

Jelica meanwhile playfully increased Alisa's sensitivity by about 50 extra percent to tease her toy...she needed to break that prudish nature in the cutie. When she heard the door and approached. Smiling at the girl. "Well hello to you too my lovely dear." She teased while using her hands she takes the package while her tendrils playfully held the servants wrists. "Hmm does your master need you right now my dear or were you only sent to deliver this?" Jelica asked opening the box and seeing a credit chip and smiles as she got some lovely pay along with a nice tag for Akiko's collar.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 am

Alisa simply kept quite as Akiko said those words back to her as true as they might be, however regardless Alisa didn't want to believe it. Alisa could not help that she was embarrassed, she didn't know how to just be alright with being naked, and being left expose and open to anyone who might see her, it was wrong to think that she could simply just accept that in a night, or even a few days, field agents were trained for such things, however Alisa was a pilot, she was never expected to be put in such situations and such training was never given to her in the first place.... on top of that fact she was already so new to the A.D.D. Akiko already spotted her as a rookie and noticed her struggling, but coaxing Alisa out of her shell would be a challenge assuming Jelica didn't corrupt her first. Either way, Akiko's point was clear, but Alisa still kept her back turned to her and was still cripplingly shy about this situation and Akiko spotting one of her numerous weaknesses didn't help the situation.

"Ahum! uhm!" Alisa softly squeaked as Akiko touched her own belly and playfully ran her finger tips along her abdomen, ticking the rookie through the link of the collar. The phantom sensation forcing her to shiver, shake as Alisa would lower her head and bite her lower lip as she struggled to not make a sound and endure it, however the more Akiko saw her rookie struggling the more she seemed to want to tease her as Alisa soon was surprised by the warm touch of Akiko's mature body gently pressing up ageist her back. The senior agent breasts mashing up agiest her back as Akiko loomed over her in a playful manner and softly whispered into her hear from behind as Alisa felt the warm breath tickle her ear and force her to blush and cock her head to the side.

"... s-stop it... i-its not funny.." Alisa said back timidly, her voice nervous as Akiko had once again caught her off guard in the cutest fashion imaginable before Alisa simply pushed ageist Akiko so she would let off her and let her move to the shower head and take her turn, however as she did there was yet another cute squeak as Akiko reach out and gently brushed her finger over her shoulder, once again surprising the rookie who peaked back to her with a some what angry but cute pouting scowl. Alisa gave Akiko that glare before noticing she was watching forcing Alisa to once agin look away. "Turn around... a-and dont stare.... " Alisa asked before she put her head under the shower head to wet her hair, however it was about now that ALisa would suddenly feel the faint tingle of pleasure course through her skin as her bodies sensitivity was dialed up 50%.

The sudden effect was a surprise as Alisa letting out a soft moaning gasp as the warm water cascading over her hair, down her head, over her shoulders and down her breasts and body as the tingling sensations of the warm water cause her to suddenly jolt in a surprised jump of shock as Akiko would hear the squeak of Alisa's heels ageist the tiled floor of the shower fallowed by the faint splash as Alisa fell back onto her cute rear end as the shower head continued to pour down over her. "Ah! ow!! ow!!! J-jelica! S-she.... turned it on!!" Alisa gasped as she tugged gently at the collar.

Meanwhile outside the bathroom Jelica had a visitor dropping off gifts and payments, however Jelica seemed to want more then what the servant brought with her as the blue skinned alien huntress thanked the servant girl and gently held the girls wrist preventing her from leaving, not that she was trying too. Hearing those words leave Jelica's lips the servant girl returned with a smile. "Master only asked me to deliver your gifts, mistress..... however...." The servant girl explained before she trailed off slyly with a playful smile. "I am free to serve you.... however you wish to have me..." The horned servant girl said softly as she pinched the hem of her short skirt and politely did a little curtsy. "How may I serve you.... my mistress."

Tue May 07, 2019 7:16 am

"I think you'll need some training with me once we've gotten free." She teased into Alisa's ear before letting her go wash up. Akiko began to turn away to give Alisa privacy when she heard the gasp and squeak of the slip as she quickly turned around but unable to stop Alisa's butt from planting on the shower floor. "Are you okay?" She asked as she surprisingly didn't reach out to touch Alisa...no doubt the pair knew the girl's skin was sensitive..the water pattered off the chest and body of Alisa. Akiko frowned as she would offer a hand for Alisa to take and help the agent up to her feet if she could handle the extra skin sensitivity. Akiko's body shivered as she felt the shared sensations too. But the agent showed her endurance as she took the extra sensitive sensations with better endurance.

"Hmm...well then...perhaps you could share any kind of extra abilities you might have with me to spice up the bedroom?" She teased besides the horns the girl looked almost human. Jelica's tendrils playfully moving in as two coiled the exposed thighs of the girl rubbing the skin to feel the texture.

Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Akiko's last comment aside Alisa was caught off guards in more ways then one as she was shocked to feel the heightening sensation of her own body arouse her to such a state as the water poured down her naked body causing her to slip and fall on her rear with a soft splash. Akiko would turn to see Alisa on the floor of the shower, wincing as her back side stung from the fall, however she was more or less fine from what Akiko could see, but there was still the fact that water was cascading down over her and continued to cruelly tease her skin. The collar forcing her body to grow more senstive and aroused as Alisa's breasts swollen, her nipples grew erect, and her breathing grew more intense as she shivered under the shower head before Akiko came to her rescue.

"Ah... Y-yeah.... I-I'm fine..." Alisa stammered out as she peaked back at Akiko with rosy red cheeks and a new reason to be embarrassed, however Alisa moved to get up on her own before she noticed Akiko offered her a hand. Alisa sighed before she took Akiko's hand and accepted the help to her feet, however doing so forced Alisa to stand in away that she ended up face the senior agent as the pair would find each other standing closely together under the pouring water, their nude body chest to chest as Alisa would nervously look up to Akiko as both would feel the pleasuring sensation trickling ageist them in what could only be described as very sexually awkward moment that was short lived before Alisa panicked once she realized she was staring. Ah! I-i'm sorry! I-I" Alisa cried with embarrassment as she moved to step back to give Akiko space, however fate found ways to torment that poor rookie. Akiko would once again hear the slippery squeak of Alisa's heels ageist the slippery soupy floor before what fallowed was a complete accident as the poor rookie fell forward face first into Akiko's bountiful chest. The girl's cute red face smothering deeply in between Akiko's cleavage before the both of them went done with a sudden slip and heavy splash.

It was sudden, a mistake, a accident, as Akiko would find that in the fumble and slip Alisa was resting atop her, straddling her waist, both feeling the pain of the fall as well as the sensation of her face resting between the warm valley of the well endowed agents glorious breasts, which in turn stimulated her self before Alisa in a panic quickly lifted her head from those fluffy pillows and lifted her self up off of Akiko unknowingly reaching up anf groping a breast, moaning her self as she did as she felt the phantom grope of her own panic. AHH!! I-I! I'M SO SORRY!! I-I AHH!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! AHUH!!" Alisa cried with a voice of sheer panic and she struggled ageist it, only seeming to make things worse, and more awkward as Akiko would feel the sensations of her own touches ageist Akiko, even their bodies rubbing, Akiko's back agiest the cold floor, as well as the water pour over them in what Jelica would call the perfect mess....

Meanwhile outside the bathroom that slippery fall out hardly be heard over the brewing excitement of Jelica's cute servant guest as the odd alien servant smiled graciously as Jelica praised her. However there was a friendly giggle as the horned servant held the tendril coiled around her wrist gently. "Well... I can think of a few things my mistress...." The cutie said with a soft purr as Jelica's tendrils only got more friendly as she soon felt the playful sensation of two coiling around around the skin exposed on her thighs between the absolute zone of her stockings, rubbing gently ageist her soft plush skin.

"oh! mistress!?.... right here?! right now?!" The horned servant said playfully as she leaned forward slightly, allowing the faint peak down her loose blouse, hinting the modest curves of her breasts while teasing the shy slave girl trope she knew Jelica loved so much. "what if we are caught?.... I could get punished." The cute horned alien joked as she graced Jelica would a playful smile as her tail cutely wagged and her hips swayed with excitement as she leaned closer to Jelica. "How about a massage?... or a game?"

Wed May 08, 2019 6:43 am

Akiko's eyes blinked surprisingly her collar wasn't receiving much if any of Alisa's stimulations? Seems Jelica had it only one way to tease the less experienced girl. Akiko helping Alisa up to her feet only for the girl to be so close to her senior agent. Akiko was amused faintly by Alisa's panic before the girls face was soon smushed against her chest. But the sudden force caused Akiko to slip as she gasped as the pair fell to the floor. She groaned while noticing their position now. "You've nothing to be sorry about." Akiko said as her hands suddenly and gently touched Alisa's waist holding her in this position. "But you are gonna take responsibility and finish what you started by groping me." Akiko said but if Alisa wasn't panicking she'd see playful amusement in Akiko's eyes and mouth.

Akiko moved up with Alisa still straddling her wrapping her arms around Alisa's back pressing their chests together...she wasn't letting her go. "We're going to see each other like this alot while Jelica owns us...we don't know how long it'll take for you to free us both...so you need to learn to be okay with this..." Akiko said. "You've sadly been thrown in the deep end which takes agents along time of training and well adapting to these usual problems." She said. "Now...take a deep breath...calm down and just tell me what your feeling right now?" Akiko asked keeping a firm hug on Alisa comforting but firm so the girl wasn't getting away from this.

---

Jelica chuckles calmly. "Well then I'll have to ask Sven if I can punish you." She teased leaning closer and smirking at the girl. "But let's play a little game...I like to call it, the captive." She teased looping more of her tendrils around the cute horned servants legs, arms and belly...one even cutely wrapped around that tail. The tendrils holding her arms playfully moving them behind her back and restraining her. "I've already caught a beautiful damsel...now she shall be ravaged." Jelica cooed...pulling the girl gently closer to the bed.

Wed May 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Panic was all that was on the girls face as she was stuck in the rather awkward position straddling the senior agent. Alisa's one hand groping Akiko massive breast which in turn only jolted the rookies own chest with the strange phantom sensation forcing her to let out a gasping exhale of hot breath over Akiko's playfully smiling lips. The collar's arousing effects were quickly starting to get to her, however she was not lost yet as Alisa in her panic tried to run, escape, get off Akiko in a hurry to avoid any more embarrassing awkwardness, however Akiko had other plans as the senior agent reach up gently and took the scared and overwhelmed red head by the waist and forced her to stay putt.

"AHuh!" Alisa gasped suddenly as the added touch of Akiko's hand seemed to only add to her bodies sensitivity already highten by the collar, and stimulated by the fall of water at her back, and Akiko keeping her pressed up agiest her front as she weakly made a struggling attempt to get free only to pause as Akiko made her next move and wrapped her arms around her rookies back, hugging Alisa with a warm embrace that only managed to sent the poor girls heart racing!

"R-responsibility!?" Alisa repeated nervously, her voice cracking with heighten arousal as the collar worked its magic sending a one way stream of heighten pleasure to the girls brain from every simple physical stimuli the pair felt. Akiko would see the girls face twist in pleasure as they sat up, their bodies rubbing, Alisa's nipples scraping ageist Akiko's own in a manner that was forcing her to tremble as the senior agent kept her rookie close and helplessly pinned. "I-I... its hard for me!..uh!... to just be ok! I-I've never done anything like this!! I-its hard!!" Alisa gasped, her breath growing ragged and heavy as she struggled weakly the more panicked she became, however the longer Akiko kept that comforting hold on her the quicker she started to calm down as the resistances Akiko felt started to fade away as the collar around their necks took its vice grip on the rookies wary body.

"... I-I dont like the deep end... not at all..." Alisa said childishly as she trembled ageist Akiko, the senior agent feeling her almost melting into that warm embrace before calming down and resting her head ageist Akiko's shoulder where she started to softly gasp in heat. "....uhm....I-I feel.... h-hot...." Alisa answered softly, timidly blushing as Akiko would find Alisa's returning with a gentle hug of her own. "A-Ak...Akiko.... I-I.... I feel hot..... h-help me.... help me please! help me do this!" Alisa answered earnestly, whispering into the senior agents ear, gasping hot breath ageist Akiko's angelic skin as Alisa only was forced to shiver as she felt her own blowing sensation through the collar.

------

"Oh! Oh no don't do that! Master will be angry with me! I guess I have no choice but to play!" The cute alien servant acted the part and played along playfully, gracing Jelica with a wonderful smile before there was a soft yelp as she felt the sudden edition of tendrils looping around her legs, then her arms, belly, and even her long swaying tail hanging just under the frilly skirt as Jelica would discover was smooth and soft to the touch. The girls tail polished with a silky sensation as Jelica would hear the soft surprise gasp escape the girls lips as her tail was grabbed so suddenly before she was restrained and her arms forcibly pulled behind her back as her chest was forced to arch outwards, hinting at the obvious weak spot as she blushed and glared back at her own tail. Oh! careful! T-thats sensitive mistress!!" The young servant exclaimed earnestly as she was effortlessly pulled over to the bed before being tossed atop the sheets with a heavy bounce of the fine mattress. "Ah! Oh no!!! Don't ravage me ma'am! I only wished to be a good servant..." The poor damsel cried out softly with a playful giggle as Jelica was getting into her own game. "Help! Help me please!!! The evil Blue has me in her clutches!!"

Thu May 09, 2019 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next