View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Akiko gasped when she felt the fist attempt and cried out as well...her body orgasming in tandem with Alisa as she groaned and went limp in Jelica's grasp who smirked. "Hmm...shall we tag now and you can punish this Slutty Purple for Baby Red's failure?" Jelica teased while stroking Akiko's exhausted groaning face grinning in enjoyment. Her tendrils groping and squeezing those breasts while playfully slapping them with a tendril making them jiggle lewdly as she grinned turning to the maid and see if she wanted to swap yet or enact the punishment onto poor Alisa?

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:34 am

Alisa and Akiko both came in unison, their sweet love nectar splashing free form their lewd abused pussies like dancing fountains only to spill atop the already filthy bed. Alisa was spent, shuddering in heat as she went limo along side her senior agent who was struggling just as badly as she was now and like Jelica the cute twisted maid simply grinned at her own triumph before lowering to give Alisa's quivering abdomen a kiss and lick around her navel before peaking up at she heard Jelica's wonderful voice grace her ears.

"Oh! is it that time already? hmm, I guess I dont mind switching now." The maid said before lifting up off of Alisa who was exhaustedly panting on the bed beneath her. The maid licking her lips and smiling as she stood up and turned to face Jelica with a playful smile. "I didn't get to go wild yet... but I doubt she can take in her current state, she needs some work for sure, regardless shes a fun toy. I cant wait to play with her again in five minutes." The maid teased her tail swaying side to side excitedly as she swamped with Jelica, giving the huntress another high five. "For now, I guess I'll just entertain my self with Purple's tight thicc butt."The maid said with a sinister grin as she came to meet Akiko was was face down on the bed with her ass high in the air, giving Akiko's rump a nice had swat before soothingly rubbing the ass cheek she just spanked. Akiko's ass was currently bright red with numerous hand prints.

"Hmm.... are you ready for another round Big Purple Slut? Your ass gets to make up for Cute Reds failures..... literally.." The maid said with a smirk as she gently reached out and with a teasing stroke ran her finger along the senior agents lewd swollen and abused clit, rubberd her hand up along Akikos sex, then her perineum, and finally crack of her ass, swiping the cheeks before gently stroking her anus before returning her hand to slap Akikos other ass cheek and firmly grabbing Akikos by the hips. "You might want to brace your self Purple slut." The maid teased before her tail with a sudden accurate lash swiped up along the crack of Akikos ass before meeting the senior agents tight entrance to her backdoor and with a sudden thrust the tip of the maids tail darted deeply into Akikos cute butt, twisting and twirling as the maid roughly rode her behind from behind.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 am

Jelica this time turned off the collars giving the pair both a break from each others torment as she approached Alisa's body. Casually smiling as she casually stroked her tendrils all over Alisa's body soothing her abused body for now. "Hmm stay awake...and watch your senior take responsibility for your failure to hold back." Jelica teased making Alisa watch as poor Akiko had that tail thrust into her ass!

Akiko's eyes clenched as she braced for it as she gasped when it thrusted inside. Her body shuddering as she was muffled thanks to her face smothered in a pillow right now while she clenched the ruined sheets of the bed. Jelica grinning as she watched...letting Alisa rest for five minutes but forced to watch Akiko's punishment.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Alisa let out a gasp in the last moments of her connection with Akiko, feeling the spanks, the rubs, and teasing before the switch and Jelica flipped off the collars with her personal remote. Either way Alisa was spent and Jelica knew she needed the break or els she was going to black out again as she rested on the filthy bed, heavily panting for breath as her heavy chest raised and fell again and again, only gasping shallow breaths as Jelica's tendrils stroked all over her body, soothing her aching skin as Jelica propped her up, forcing her to watch what was coming to Akiko. "Ah! Ak-Akiko! I'm sorry!" Alisa softly cried to her as the maid went on her sex crazed rampage.

"Oh! Isn't that cute! Little red told you sorry! Isn't that adorable slut! She must love you." The maid said with a playful giggle as she kept up Akiko's punishment, wildly and roughly thrusting her tail deeply into the senior agents tight ass. The maid's tail would randomly wiggle, twist, and twirl inside of her, alternating between shallow thrusts and deep plunges that never gave Akiko a moment to get use to any sort of rhythm as the Maid slapped and spanked Akikos ass with one hand while stroking her abused sex with the other, her finger circling Akikos special pearl before giving the sore nub a rough pinch between her thumb and index finger. "ARgh!! Take it! Argh! Take it deeper slut!" The maid shouted as she roughly plowed her tail deeper to the point it almost felt as if her tail was going to bottom out somewhere deep inside of her. "AGh! For the! Arug!! amount of people you fucked! Agh! I'm surprised your ass is not! Ahgr! looser! Agh! You didnt do anal! Ahg!!! very often huh!?" The maid said before driving her tail deeper with one final plunge, curling her tail, twirling it deeply inside of her rectum before suddenly in one pull the maid ripped the full length of her tail from Akiko's tight ass, forcing the agent to feel every large twist be yanked free from her clenching anus to caught as much discomforting pleasure as possible.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:01 am

Jelica grinned as she lifts Alisa up and sits the poor girl on her lap gently holding her and forcing her to watch Akiko's punishment. "Hmm do you love your Slutty Purple?" Jelica teased Alisa while giggling gently stroking her hips, breasts and even her fingers stroked through Alisa's hair teasingly.

Akiko meanwhile grits her teeth as she groaned loudly into the pillows while she felt the tail switching it's actions inside so she couldn't adapt to it while the maid abused her poor sex and clit as she clenched her fists and her ass clenched tightly around the tail as she grits her teeth. "People rather enjoy....ngh....the throat...agh...or the pussy...not many were interested." Akiko grunts out as she looked back. "But I must say...it's rather small intrusion from the last time...only reason your doing anything is the erratic technique." Akiko sniped as Jelica laughed.

"Oh I love this one, I love sassy gals." Jelica laughed.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:05 am

"Ah! S-stop!" Alisa gasped as she was pulled up off her back and into Jelica's lap where she was forced to watch Akiko's punishment while Jelica didn't waste her time to torture the rookie with her teasing. "Hmm S-stop it!" Alisa would whisper, averting her eyes as Jelica would noticed a soft blush cast over the rookies cheeks as she asked her if she loved Akiko, however Alisa wasn't aloud to avoid the question for long as Jelica soon made her wince and grit her teeth as she felt Jelica's fingers, and tendrils stroking ageist her body gently.

Meanwhile Akiko was being roughly fucked by the cute sadistic maid who was enjoying her tight ass, switching between numerous methods so Slutty purple could never quite get use to her tail storks and thrusts that abused her tight anus before she tore her tail from her ass, grinning as she watch Akiko groan in discomfort while she continued to rock her fingers in and out of the senior agents abused sex. The maid smiling wickedly as she admired Akiko snipe back at her once she managed to lift her head from the pillow.

"Oh I bet ALOT of customers enjoyed your throat pussy..... and your normal pussy...." The maid giggled before she gave Akikos special pearl a nice hard pinch before giving her slutty slick hole a rough rock with her digits, spreading her finger tips. "Such a whore you are! You can handle four fingers so easily! Rgh! Uh! hearing that from you makes me proud that my technique is making up from my tiny tail!!" The maid smiled before Akiko would feel the maids tail sudden surge deeper into her ass with a rough thrust that would nearly knock her head ageist the head board of the bed as the maid's tail wildly thrusted in and out of Akikos tight ass.

"I wont lie tho...Hrg! After realizing how loose Purple is..... and my turn with Baby Red..... I think I'm starting to fall for her instead..." The maid teased as she gave Jelica and playful smirk before Akiko would feel the maid straighten her wrist and with a sudden push jammed her full hand inside of her sloppy pussy, fisting as roughly as she fucked her ass.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 am

Akiko hissed as she felt the rough treatment. Gritting her teeth while she felt the tormenting tail thrusts into her ass while those fingers worked her poor abused pussy. "Well you need some technique to make up for the small package." Akiko sniped back as Jelica laughed while holding Alisa...making the poor dear's face turn to look at the abuse. "Now don't you look away sweetie....watch it all, and know it's your fault she's getting this." Jelica whispered into Alisa's ear. "Hmm perhaps i should let you two have some private loving in the future...would you like that my Baby Red...being in Slutty Purple's arms...kissing her...loving her...." Jelica teased loving to prod Alisa for weaknesses to exploit. Akiko clenched and tightened up when she felt that fisting into her poor pussy and the rough fucks of that tail in her ass.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:58 am

Alisa grit her teeth as she felt Jelica gently take her by the chin and force her to watch Akiko's rough treatment as the evilly cute maid roughly played with her. "Hm! S-stop.... i-its not.... ugm.... Its not like that!" Alisa argued as she tried to look away, shivering as she felt Jelica's warm breath roll over her ear and neck as the twisted huntress whispered to her, however the sudden cry from Akiko forced Alisa to look back with concern as the maid roughly began fisting Akiko with rough and wild jabs.

Akiko was in luck that the maids hands were petite and small, however were still larger then the average sized cock that she was use to dealing with, also the face that the maid balled up her fist and even wiggled her fingers at time, rubbing her inner walls only added to the intensity as she rocked her hand in and out of her sloppy pussy. "Wow, my technique must really be something since I have no package?" The maid giggled as she kept up her play, working Akiko's abused pussy over with her balled up hand, twisting and moving her wrist while her hand slowly opened and closed rubbing ageist her inner walls awhile her tail kept up its work on the senior agents tight ass, wildly thrusting and rolling her tail in and out as the maid watched Akikos expression and sought out the area's inside both holes that gave her the best reactions and once the maid found them she wouldn't stop striking them.

"Hmm I don't have the tools to do the best job, but I'll do my best to make you cumm like the whore you are...." The maid grinned as she reached up with her free hand and groped at one of Akikos swollen melons, gently stroking her abused nipple before giving it yet another rough tug to the side. " Oh!! I wonder how any toys I to your sloppy pocket... Lots I bet!" The maid giggled to her self.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:01 am

"Oh I'm sure it's not." Jelica teased her tone showing she didn't believe Alisa's lack of connection with her fellow agent when Akiko's cry got Alisa's attention...Jelica smirking as the maid continued her work. Akiko clenching her fists as she took the punishment yet hadn't orgasmed yet...no doubt the extra additions like the shared pleasure had helped. Akiko was able to resist for the most part. Her expression not changing from her clenched tense features while the maid teased. Groping one of Akiko's breasts before yanking the nipple.

Akiko grits her teeth as she wriggled and squirmed due to being bound and helpless to stop the maid as Jelica calmly smirked. "Hmm..as much as I'd like to continue watching your show...I do need to take these two home with me." Jelica teased as she kissed Alisa's cheek while holding the girl in her arms...as Akiko pants heavily. Jelica grinning as she attaches a leash onto Alisa's collar and approaches Akiko and the maid as she attaches one to Akiko's collar...while one of her tendrils playfully slips between the maids thighs and teases her pussy with a stroke. "Hope you were having fun abusing this one? Nothing permanent I hope?" She asked.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Jelica saw through Alisa clear as day, it didn't take much to know that the rookie was lying, something was definitely there and it was obvious she had feelings for Akiko, especially now that they shared more intimate moments together. However still Alisa refused to admit it as she looked away and averted her eyes, not able to handle the sight of Akiko being raped by the maid who was seeming to have more fun causing Akiko discomfort then actual pleasure as Alisa's heart would jump and skip each time Akiko cried out in pain, or groaned in discomfort, all while the maid was having the time of her life fucking Akiko into the bed board of the bed and tugging her huge udders she called breasts.

"My oh my! Slutty purple! You really are tough!"" The maid grinned as she kept up her rough fuck play, drilling the senior agents ass, and fisting her pussy with her full hand, almost stroking her own tail through the thin wall separating the two holes. "ohh!! This is why I love you so much purple!" The maid gasped with a hot sadistic breath as she leaned down and kissed Akiko's shoulder, giving her tingling skin a gentle lick before pulling away. "You can handle so much!!! Any other girl would have crumbled into a million pieces by now! But you can go all day and all night!!!" The maid cried out as gave her ass yet another rough thrust as she released Akikos abused nipple to instead grace her ass with yet another hard spank, not hearing Jelica at first as the cute maid seemed far to into her playtime, fucking Akiko roughly and wildly before she noticed a hand reach out and attach a leash to the collar around Akikos neck forcing her to snap out of her sadistic trace and look to Jelica wide eyed, witnessing the blue skinned alien glaring at her as she pulled her red pet in close to kiss on the cheek. Alisa meanwhile trying to pull away but Jelica was simply far stronger then she was.

"Agh! AhhH!! ooh!! B-blue!" The maid suddenly let out a cry of bliss as Jelica's voice reached her and she playfully slipped a tendril between her thighs, rubbing her pussy forcing her to lose focus. The maid pulling her hand from Akikos sloppy pussy as well as her tail from the "slaves" tight ass only to stagger back away from the exhausted slave, panting heavily, her hand firmly planted on Akikos bright red ass, using it as support to stand as the maid struggled to catch her breath. "Oh.... I-I'm sorry Blue... I got a little carried away.... Purple Slut is just so much fun to play with. I want to take her home with me..." The maid said as she licked the tips of her fingers, tasting Akikos lewd juices. "I did, Purple can handle the abuse.... unlike Cute baby red.... however with time I bet she will become just as slutty...." The maid teased as she moved close to Jelica and Alisa, reaching out to gently stroking Alisa's shoulder and neck as the poor rookie let out a shy gasp forcing the maid to smile. "Shame I could not get Purple to orgasm.... but I'm sure Ill get her next time.... I'm sure she can handle all my fun ideas." The maid teased, patting Akikos sore butt, before she moved away and started to collect discarded clothes off the floor such as her now damaged maid uniform as well as Alisa's and Akiko's bikinis. " Here Mistress Blue, let me take these to be cleaned up, I'll have them personally delivered to your home along with Red's race suit once they are finished." The maid said with a evil little smile, hinting to Jelica exactly what the sinister little maid had in mind.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:33 pm

"Don't be a stranger though, your more than welcome to come visit and play with them...provided...I play with you too." Jelica teased as she cups the maids chin with a smirk. "But it is quite amazing...this girl is a toughie alright...she took all that and didn't break, it took the collars power to make her orgasm." Jelica teased while pulling her tendril away from the maid who gathered her uniform along with Alisa's and Akiko's bikini's. "Go right ahead, I'm sure Sven will let you hand deliver them to use...while I show these two slaves how to walk...naked in the open." She teased as Akiko panted as she slowly rolled around and managed to sit as Jelica playfully moved Alisa closer to let her check on her fellow slave as Akiko looked at her with a pained expression when she moved her ass which was now pressed against the floor. "I'll give you some healing salves back at my trailer sweetie...just bare with it...or you can ask Alisa to kiss them better." Jelica teased as Akiko's blush appeared at the tease.

"But you go ahead and handle that sweetie." She winks to the maid letting her leave...letting Akiko and Alisa realise they'll be going out...naked. "Now then slaves...stand up and at attention." She teased gently pulling on the leashes to get poor Alisa and Akiko up together...side by side as she smirked at any adorable concern Alisa had for the older girl.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:18 pm

"Oh thank you mistress! I would want nothing more then stop by for some fun." The maid giggled softly as Jelica came and gently cupped her chin before she moved to begin gathering up her belongings off the floor. "Oh, she only needs some work, I bet with your efforts Blue she will be cumming non stop. Mybe when I stop buy Ill bring more toys to.... help." The maid teased, evil casting Akiko a smirk before getting dressed in her maid attire and gathering both Akikio's and Alisa's bikinis in her arms as all the while Alisa nervously looked to Jelica who was letting the maid take their clothes.

"Ah! W-what! Wait! J-jelica! Shes taking our! AH!" Alisa tried to object before Jelica pushed her onto the bed beside Akiko, forcing her to get closer to her senior agent. Alisa looking to Akiko who was struggling to set up, noticing the way she winced in pain as she sat on her sore bright red ass. "Akiko! A-are you oK! I-I" Alisa cried, pausing as Jelica made her comment forcing her to blush too while the maid simply graced the Jelica and the pair a smirk and nodded with the alien huntress. "I'll see you all later tonight then, make sure Purples sexy ass is ready for it. Ill even bring something special for baby red." The maid teased, hinting at her evil plans before she took the clothes in her arms and slowly strutted twords the door and left Jelica alone with her pets as Alisa all the while looked to Akiko, concerned she was hurt, however Alisa wasn't given a lot of time as she heard Jelica speak up before gently pulling on the leash forcing Alisa to flick her worried eyes to the cruel blue skinned alien.

Alisa stoop up, the leash tugging at the collar around her neck as she nervously looked to Jelica who held the other end. "J-jelica! T-this is crazy! A-atleast let up get somthing to cover up with!! p-please!!" Alisa nervously cried as her hands still bound together by the leather ropes the maid used earlier. Alisa soon turned to Akiko worriedly, watching as her senior agent struggled to stand with her arms bound behind her back. Meanwhile down in the lobby the maid was getting preparations ready for Blues departure.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:06 am

Jelica chuckles at that as she gives the maid a playful smooch before she leaves. Waving her bye as she firmly but gently helps Akiko up to her feet with Alisa. "I'm fine...I've had worse.." Akiko grunts out giving Alisa a comforting smile to show she was fine as Jelica giggles. "How cute...you two are just adorable lovers." She laughed as Akiko frowned at Jelica with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Silly dears, have you never been paraded around before...all masters usually show off their slaves naked to make them the envy of all the other aliens." Jelica teased as Akiko frowned as she and Alisa were useless without their arms as Jelica smirked. "Now behave and obey your mistress." Jelica said to Alisa no doubt bringing up their deal to Alisa as she smirked and casually pulled on the leash. Akiko frowned but she stepped forward on her own gently tapping Alisa as best she could with her hands. "I know it's humiliating...but just bear with it...refusing after you agreed to that deal isn't going to help yourself." Akiko whispered gently into Alisa's ear. "Just stay close to me...your not going through this alone...okay?" Akiko spoke her tone soft and caring as she let Alisa get close if she wished as the pair were soon out the door with Jelica...guided to the main area that they'd need to go through in order to leave as Jelica casually saw the prep work made for them when they arrived/

Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:13 am

The maid would gladly accept the playful kiss before she left, only adding to the excitement she expected later this evening when she met back up with Sexy Blue and her pets, however for now she departed and got preparations ready that would surly surprise the trio when they made their attempt to leave Sven's establishment later once Jelica got the pair ready to go as the blue skinned huntress helped Akiko to her feet to stand beside Alisa who was worried for her senior agents well being. "B-but..I..." Alisa said before she bit her tongue, feeling at fault as Akiko grunted in pain. The agents ass was bright red, hand prints covering both cheeks afther enduring so many spankings thanks to Alisa failing to endure both the maids and Jelica's cruel games.

"Hmm... w-we arnt lovers!" Alisa said back as she gave Jelica the cutest and frustrating pout that was far to easy to see through, especially as both Alisa and Akiko blushed timidly, however Alisa wasn't given much time to focus on that as she was being posed with a new game Jelica and the maid planned to play. "Wha! N-no!! Jelica! I-I.... D-dont! Y-you said you wouldnt!!! I-I've.... we... we did everything you asked!! p-please dont make us!"" Alisa cried softly, begging Jelica to reconsider, however Jelica simply gave the poor rookie that same evil smirk and told her to behave, pulling the lease so Alisa was forced to stagger forward just a little bit.

Alisa grit her teeth, holding back tears as she tried to keep her balance as the leash was tight, pulling the collar around her neck as she resisted, however Alisa stopped pulling ageist the lease as Akiko came and tapped her gently and leaned in to whisper to her. "B-But.... I-I.... t-this is..." Alisa whispered back softly, struggling to hold back tears as she moved closer to Akiko for comfort as Jelica gave the leash on final tug and lead the pair to the of the suite and out into the hall.

The hall was empty, it was the V.I.P section afther all, not many patrons could afford this area of Sven's hotel and club as Jelica would simply guide the two down the hall and to the elevator they all had to take originally to reach the suite they all spent the last 24 hours playing in as Jelica corralled both Akiko and a very reluctant Alisa into the small elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. "I-I.. I'm going.... I-I feel sick..." Alisa said softly with her nerves on edge as she leaned ageist Akiko back and used the strong agent to hide behind as Alisa felt the stomach dropping decent of the elevator slowly reach the ground floor and open to what Jelica, Alisa and Akiko would find waiting for them as the doors to the elevator opened slowly and expose the trio to a packed and booming dance club that looked far more active then the night before as Akiko and Jelica would both be subjected to the sudden camera flashes and cheers of what might be hundreads of aliens outside waiting for them.

Alisa's heart sank the moment the doors opened and the flashing lights came pouring through she heard the loud cheers and screams of Jelica's adoring fans. A large crowd of fans were blocking the exit of the elevator snapping pictures, and even videos of the trio, but mostly of Jelica who smirked and held the leash as numerous flashes captured Akikos naked body while Alisa timidly hid behind her senior agent.

"BLUE! BLUE!!!! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND YOUR NEW RIVAL HOT RED ARE IN A INTIMATE RELATION SHIP??!" A alien with a recorder would shout before another alien paparazzi would shove past him. "BLUE! I HEARD THAT YOU AND THE NEW PILOT OF THE THUNDERSUN SHARED A NIGHT TOGETHER!!! IS THAT TRUE!!" The next alien would as he captured video of her response as numerous other aliens were all shouting and snapping photos centered on Akiko who was naked and trapped in the elevator by her side while Alisa coward behind Akiko. "BLUE!!! HERE BLUE!!!! WHO IS YOUR NEW ARMY CANDY!!!

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Akiko frowned as the trio entered the elevator together. Akiko kept her arms close to Alisa letting the girl hide behind her as Jelica smirked. "You two are just adorable..." She comments before they reach the main floor as Jelica's eyes go deadpan. "Hmm well played that maid." She joked while Alisa pressed into Akiko's back as Akiko faintly hissed if Alisa didn't avoid those tender buttcheeks but Akiko endured. Jelica casually walked out first, while guiding both Alisa and Akiko out together. Jelica chuckles while she casually answered. "Hmm well me and Red are in quite an intimate relationship...very open though, as her girlfriend here knows." She teased as Akiko snapped to Jelica who grinned at her. "This here is my new piece of casual candy, she's simply known as Slutty Purple...at least her nickname is, she and Hot Red are in a more proper relationship, though open since they allowed me to play with them." Jelica teased as she smiled as she glanced at Akiko who frowned but kept Alisa close incase the poor dear fainted as Jelica answered questions while working her way through the crowds of people.

Part of her wished she'd given the pair some clothing but soon she was able to get them out of the bar. Jelica calmly sighed as Akiko held onto Alisa holding the no doubt traumatised girl in her arms as Jelica smiled as she led the pair away. Shaking her head as no doubt the news of poor Alisa's place as her casual lover would spread. The trio reaching her private trailer again as she calmly smiled as she released the bindings on both girls. "Take her to guest room a. Droid 102 will show you the way." She said to Akiko who frowned but nods as the Droid leads the girl away as she carries Alisa...the naked pair of agents guided into a simple bedroom...but with one bed as Akiko frowned. "Damn it Jelica.." She grumbled as she laid Alisa onto the bed. She didn't need to check the door for now was locked to prevent escaping for them.

Jelica meanwhile got some rest herself...waiting for when the maid arrived with the clothing and get some little questions on who thought of that little trick with the press?

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next