View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
The maids lips sealed over her own in a sloppy wet kiss, feeling Slutty purple squirm and and wiggle under her as she continued to work over Akiko's magnificent fun bags. The kiss was lewd, and sloppy, the maid was going hard, and deep as her eyes narrowing as she pressed into the whore's lips, wriggling her tongue around the inside wildly to the point Akiko's cheeks bulged at times. It was like the maids tongue was everything inside of her both as Akiko, and Alisa through the collar, would feel the maids tongue coil and slid along her own before sneaking deeper and deeper down before Akiko would sudden feel the strange sensation of the maids long slithering tongue slipped down her throat and deeper inside of her.

"UGHHHGGHHH!!! UHGMHHHHAAAHHHHH!"Alisa let out a gagging gasp before being forced to shout out in passion as she felt the strange sensation instantly hit her thanks to the collar, as well as the rough breast play that was only soothed over by Jelica's gentle tendrils that rubbing, squeezed, and at time sucked on her breasts as she thrashed weakly. Alisa let out a more sweet moans of pleasure mixed pain before her cries were silenced by the tendril that pressed a mouth like tip to her own lips forcing her to french and kiss the tip as the collar streamed pain, while Jelica delivered mind blowing pleasure though the sensitive gap between her legs as Jelica was setting her body on fire thanks to the slime and cruel devices around her neck linking their senses. "OH! GOD!!! OH GOD IT!!!! ITS TO MUCH!!!! I-I CANT!! AUH!!" Alisa screamed as she turned her head to the side, gasping in heat as she was struggling to endure it.

The maid suddenly ripped her tongue from Akikos mouth the moment she heard Alisa gag as the pair would both feel the pleasure shivering sensation of a long slippery tongue quickly retracting a full twelve inches from Akikos lips as the maid rolled back her head in a satisfied smack of her lips as she reached up to wipe saliva from both Akiko, and her self from her mouth before taking a firm hold of Akiko's spared nipple once agin. "oopsy... I got a little carried away again.... I'm so sorry baby Red. I hope you will forgive me." The maid said worriedly with a concerned smile, showing her apologies to blue and her pet before she flicked a sly smiled back to Akiko. "I hope you will forgive me baby Red.... but purple just tastes so good." The maid said as she leaned back down around ran her tongue along Akikos cheek with a long wet lick before she leaned back up and grinned before she started to bounce on Akikos abdomen once again, roughly tugging Akikos nipples up, down, and side to side, working the whores lewd breasts like a video game controller.

"You did!? Oh! That makes me so happy." The maid said with a cute blushing smile of pleasure as she eased up on Akikos breasts for a moment. " You were always so busy... I didnt want to bother you in your free time..." The maid said as Akiko would feel her slowly moving backwards off her abdomen as she transition to straddling one of Akikos plump thicc thighs, grinding ageist it slightly as she let out a gasp before moving Akikos hips and butt up, forcing the whore onto her side, facing Alisa who was crying and moan in passion as the maid hitched a leg over her shoulder.

"I mean.... I wanted to tell you, even flirt with you, your just so beautiful...." The maid admitted softly as she slowly started to rub her pussy ageist Akikos own, letting out a cute gasp as she started scissoring with the senior agent, rocking her hips ageist Akikos own as the maid began to run her tongue across the side of Akikos leg that was hitched over her shoulder. Long, passionate licks coated the women's thigh as she flicked her eyes down to Akikos own. "But..... you were always so busy sucking cock to ever let me have a chance to talk to you!" The maid said as she paused her licking and suddenly with out a single bit of warning, Akiko, and Alisa would feel something thicc, smooth and very large suddenly press ageist the tight entrance to her back door before pushing into her thicc ass, slowly rocking into a steady rythm as the maid continued to hump ageists Akikos pussy, and tugged roughly on one of Akikos abused nipples that she favored the most.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 am

Jelica chuckles faintly as she stroked Alisa's hips and thighs gently...pleasuring her while her tongue plunges into the folds of Alisa's pussy while her tendrils kept their work...squeezing breasts and the lucky one frenching Alisa's mouth with it's form...muffling her pleasure briefly before pulling away and began sucking on her throat.

"Hmm well this one tastes wonderful too." Jelica teased while she licked one of Alisa's inner thighs teasing her as the sensations from both girls was felt on both thanks to the collars. Akiko meanwhile flinched as she felt the rough tugging on her nipples while squirming from Jelica's work on Alisa. Before seeing the maid now on her thighs....only to be laid on her side now facing Alisa...as Jelica grinned and did the same with Alisa...the two girls now pressed close and lips brushing as Jelica smirked.

Akiko gasped as she moaned feeling the pussy against her own as the pair scissored...while Jelica plunged one tendril into Alisa's pussy...only for Akiko's eyes to widen as she felt the something large and thick pushing into her ass as she hissed at the intrusion before she gasped as she felt her poor insides straining against that tail of the maids...while Jelica watched while fucking Alisa's pussy with her tendrils...groping her breasts while sucking on the nipples...before Akiko and Alisa's lips might messily meet in kisses from their positions.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:20 pm

"Oh! I cant wait to sample her!" The maid replied with a happy giggle, humping roughly ageists Akikos lewd sex, rubbing her sweet bubble gum pussy ageist the senior agents own in a manner that forced her entire body to jolt ageist the bed only to be tugged back by her nipple. The maid pinched, and yanked back on Akikos lewd tits, keeping her anchored to her side as the senior agent and the poor rookie would soon fine them selfs facing each other as Jelica shifted Alisa to her side as well after eating her out and withdrawing the tendril from her cute gasping lips.

"AH! AHHHH FUCK!!! OH GOD!!! ITS!! UHAHGG!!!SO I-INTENSE!! I-I'M!!! AHGM!!!" Alisa cried out as the tendril kissing her lips was pulled away and she was now facing Akiko who would see the look of pure rapture on her cute face as she felt the phantom pains of the maids hands tugging her "sisters" sensitive nipples, scissoring their pussies, as well as the surprise of anal forcing both to jump in surprise. Jelica on her own was relentless, however now she had a helper that was assaulting the pair in a way that only complimented the huntresses own style of play as the contrast of rough, and soft was creating a euphoric sense of ecstasy. Jelica might notice Alisa's cute face twist in plain from the collars reflection, only to instantly be soothed over with pleasure by her own touch, before, much like the maids tails, Jelica plunged one of her many tendril into the rookies pussy, forcing Alisa's eyes to widen in shock as she felt as if she was being fucked in both holes as well as scissored at the same time.

It was almost to much for Alisa to take as already overwhelming passion was filling her chest, butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she gasped and moan in defeat as her cute nose and chin gently bumped ageist Akikos own as they laid side by side, so close to each other as they felt the hot breath from their own lips, before Alisa opened her eyes and locked with Akikos own in the spur of the moment. It was in the heat of the moment, Alisa looking for anything, anything to tether her down, anything to keep her from losing her mind from pain mixed pleasure as Akiko would sudden find Alisa's lips meeting her own in a deep loving, hot, passionate kiss as they both were being rocked and bounced on tails, and tendrils.

"Oh! ah! My goodness Blue! Ah! look! Auh!" The maid said as she kept up her assault, humping ageist Akikos slick pussy while tugging back on her hard sore erect nipple. "Purple.. your so naughty! I open by heart to you... and then you let another girl come along and kiss you!" The maid teased as Akiko (and Alisa) would soon feel the maids tail rocking in and out of her ass suddenly twist, and rotate, before the strange sensation of wiggling fallowed by a sudden spreading pleasure from inside as the Maid's tail twirled and out stretched the twin fins on the tip of her tail, flapping, and stroking the inside of Akikos tight ass as she rocked it in and out, plunging deeper then before. "Your such a bad girl.. " The maid playfully teased as she gave Akikos ass a nice hard spank, leaving a faint red hand print as the fun was only getting started.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:51 am

"Wow Alisa...that's bold of you...I like that." Jelica teased as she thrusts a tendril into the girls pussy while groping her breasts as mouth ends on those tentacles suckle on Alisa's breasts. Jelica smirks while she continued the gentle play...mixing with the maids rougher play to confuse the two girls with the treatment they both felt. Akiko couldn't help but look at Alisa as she gasped and groaned from the sensations she felt too only to widen them as Alisa kissed her...as she moaned before closing her eyes and kissed back...one arm wrapped around the neck of Alisa holding that kiss close as tongues meet in an erotic making out frenching session.

"Oh don't be too mad, this cutie is looking for something to latch onto to avoid losing her mind." Jelica teased as she smirked calmly. "But...I think it's almost time for us to switch...if you want to sample this cutie soon?" Jelica teased. While Akiko flinched from the deeper fucking into her ass and the spank as Jelica smirked playfully wrapping extra tendrils around the maids breasts squeezing them while rubbing that tail with a hand...almost pumping it and handjobbing it while most of it was inside Akiko.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:49 am

The maid simply grinned as she watched both of Jelica's cute pets kiss in a warm loving lewd way. It only made the maids wild humps ageists Akikos abused pussy that much more aggressive, as well as the tail lodged inside of her ass as the maid thrusted the thin tip deeper into her tight hole. Alisa in her state of desperation clung to Akiko, using the agents lips as her tether to sanity as she pressed into a deep wanting kiss as Akiko only pulled her closer so both of them could endure the evil play of both of their partners. The sensation of soft and rough was a evil mix that both hurt and felt good, Alisa loved, and hated it, as she felt Jelica's tendrils gently toy with her, however she felt the pain of the maids hands spanking, and pinching her, the sensation delivered in conflicting ways that set her skin on fire, threatening to push her over the edge any moment as she weakly gasped and moaned into Akiko's warm mouth.

"Oh! Lose her mind you say?" The maid repeated as she peaked over to Alisa and evily smiled while giving Akiko's ass another hard slap while she fucked and spiraled her tail into Akikos wonderful ass, deeper and deeper, watching in awe as both Alisa and the whore jumped in shock at the stinging slap, however Alisa's expression made things more clear as the Maid realized it. "OH! Shes is a? I cant believe it! Hot red was a virgin? Thats so rare Blue! " The maid teased before Alisa was soothed over by Jelica's loving touch, casting her eyes back to Purple. "I guess Blue is right.... I cant be to mad, but Purple... you will need to make it up to me at some point." The maid smiled before she returned a glace to Jelica as she felt a tendril reach out and touch her soft modest breast, rubbing her gently. "Oh! Blue? M-my tail!" The maid gasp as Jelica touched her tail, rubbing it gently with a hand as she pumped and worked it over like a cock as the maid gasped all the while still fucking Akiko's ass with her smooth tail.

"O-Ok!...Oah! Oh! Ok! Switch! AH!" The maid moaned as Jelica worked over her tail gently, forcing her to make cute sounds and shuttering humps ageist Akiko before the maid in one rough tug suddenly thrusted her tail deep, deeper then it has ever gone before only to in one quick yank wrenched the full length of her tail from Akiko's tight ass as Alisa and the senior agent would feel almost three feet of tail come twirling, wriggling and reeling out.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:32 am

Akiko moaned into the kiss with Alisa the pair deeply making out while Jelica smirks her soft play being felt by Akiko and Alisa felt the rough play on Akiko by the maid...filling both with soft and rough sexual experiences. "She was a virgin, I took care of that." Jelica said as she kisses Alisa's cheek...before she stopped her work too...giving both girls a break briefly as she rolled the pair away breaking their kiss. Jelica gently smooches Alisa on the lips. "Hmm have fun.." She teased as she gently slaps five with the maid for the tag in switch...as Akiko panted heavily as well...seeing Jelica looming over her as tendrils lightly coiled her breasts squeezing them while the ends turned into small mouths and suckled on them. Akiko flinching as Jelica secreted that slime...increasing sensitivity and the sensations that Alisa would feel now from the collars.

Jelica was slow...methodical...slowly suckling and massaging those breasts of Akiko while lightly rubbing her tendrils against the pussy teasing the folds and clit while coating them in her slime as well. She smirked and kissed Akiko's lips deeply the pair felt moaning in the kiss as tongues were briefly seen mixing together to arouse the maid and Alisa.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:41 am

The maid grin at the reaction from Akiko and Alisa as she withdrew her tail, the cute moans muffled by their kissing as both where dangling over the edge of passion by mere threads before Jelica stopped her work to let the pair rest briefly as they switched. "I cant believe it Blue. She looks so lewd... but she acts so timid. Its adorable." The maid said as she watched Jelica give Alisa a soft sweet kiss before forcing Alisa and Akiko to break their kiss a part, however the maid smiled as she noticed it was only because Jelica wanted a kiss too.

Alisa gasped heavily with a daze expression o her face as she glared up at Jelica once she pulled away. "Mh..D-dont...no.." Alisa gasped softly, her words sounding concerned as the rookies cute flushed cheeks only making her that much more irresistible, however it was already agreed as Jelica soon crawled off her pet and with a resounding slap Blue and the Maid gave each other a fun high five as they switched. "I warmed her up for you.... have fun mistress Blue! The maid joked as Jelica moved to Akiko, while the maid was moving to Alisa.

Alisa weakly shivered on the edge of the bed as she peaked up to see the maid looming over her with a sly and playful smile on her face. The maid crossed her arms and look ever over Alisa with a inquisitive glare as if she was considering possibilities."Hmm were should I start." The maid teased as Alisa would roll her head to the side only to catch a full glimpse of Akiko and Jelica in a hot new kiss.

"OH! Baby Red!! Tsk tsk tsk! So naughty!" The maid said as she reached out and touched Alisa's thigh before crawling onto the bed. "Dont look at that whore, Purple, sweetheart." The maid teased as she crawled to straddle one of Alisa's thighs, rubbing her pussy ageist the rookies thigh as she smiled forcing Alisa to peer back at the maid with wide nervous eyes. "Dont look so scared, Baby Red, I wont be so hard on you." The maid teased as she leaned down over Alisa with a slow lick, caressed the rookies hot cheek with her tongue before moving down to her neck, teasing Alisa with faint bites and nibbles. Alisa moaning out all the while was now tossed into the pleasure as the collar linked the sensation of both into a swirl of contradicting plays.

The maid was gentle with Alisa for now, gently teasing her for the moment before she pulled away from the panting rookie below her and looked over to Jelica and smiled playfully. "Misstress Blue, Do I have permission to.... go just a little wild?" The maid asked as reached up and started to grope one of Alisa's breasts gently.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:41 pm

"Of course, just make sure she can take it," Jelica said as Akiko pants for air during their brief breaking of the kiss before she resumed the making out...spiralling three tendrils together and plunging into the folds of Akiko who arched her back and moaned finally orgasming thanks to the slime hyping up her sensitivity. "Hmm there we go." Jelica teased while she worked her adorable slutty slave over...while Alisa had to handle the sensations and also the looming maid who had some wild plans in store for the poor rookie. She smirks as the mouths on her tendrils holding those nipples suddenly twist the nipples to send a brief playful pain flash into both girls.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:20 pm

"Oh goodie!" The maid giggled as she continued to work over Alisa's swollen aroused breast before she peer down at the worried rookie with a sly smile. Alisa all the while was barley enduring the mixed sensations shared by the collars flowing into her as Jelica kept up her slow play on the once abused senior agent moaning beside her. Alisa's breaths and pants synced with Akikos own as they both struggled for a breath in their shared heat. Intense and overwhelming, Alisa cried out with Akiko only only to suddenly cringe as Jelica spiraled together not one, not two... but three tendrils and with one rough slam plunged the combined force into Akiko's sloppy cunt. "AGH! FUGHAAA!!!" Alisa abruptly cried out as she threw her self back along the bed as she felt the phantom sensation of Akiko's own body react to Jelica's tendrils thrust so hard and deep that the senior agent came! Alisa felt the rush of pleasure, the sensation of heat striking her core as Alisa instantly crumbled the moment her senior agent fell and with a resounding cry of passion Alisa came at the same time Akiko reached her own lewd and exciting orgasm before the rookie collapses back into the bed panting heavily.

"Oh! Oh! ohh! Wow! That was a big one! huh? So big that both of you came at the same time!" The maid teased as she reached down gently began rubbing and stroking along Alisa's drenched pussy, teasing the red heads clit slowly as Alisa shivered in her after glow before the maid leaned down and pressed her lips to the rookies own, capturing Alisa in a warm loving kiss before pulling away leaving Alisa dazed and in heat, still suffering from the phantom touches of Jelica's hands all over Akiko. "Ease now... I heard that you need to learn to control your self...." The maid teased before she leaned down and licked Alisa's neck gently before kissing her way down the girls chest. "..-chu-.... So for the next five minutes.....-chu-....every time you cum....-chu-... I'm going punish you... -chu- ..... same goes for purple.... the more she cums for Blue.... I'm going to see how much her ass can take..." The maid said with a grin as she kissed a trail down Alisa's chest before reaching the peak of a cheerful breast and with a sly smile let out a soft cute "rawr!" and sealed her lips over Alisa's nipple, biting the rookies sore tit with sharp little needle teeth as she gave Alisa's nipple a hard tug forcing the rookie to let out a cry of pain and sickly mixed pleasure. However the maid did not stop there as the fingers once stoking Alisa's sex soon moved from rubbing, to thrusting two fingers in and out of the girls now drenched pussy. "erggrrr! Neither of you come now!" The maid growled with Alisa's nipple in her mouth, giving her another hard jerk before moving to the next cheery peaked breast.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28 am

Jelica smirks calmly. "Hmm...that sounds fun..." Jelica teased before she groped and suckled on Akiko's breasts twisting those nipples as Akiko groaned at the pleasuring pain while the three tendrils kept fucking and thrusting into her pussy. Jelica's lips kissing deeply with Akiko as the poor rookies enhanced body thanks to the slime was feeling the pleasure even more...and adding in poor Alisa's sensations being felt by the collars...both girls were struggling to hold in orgasms.

"How adorable...if this one orgasms, so do you huh?" Jelica teased Alisa while stroking Akiko who squirmed in the grip. Before her tendrils began cracking against Akiko's breasts and ass...whipping them and the pain was more intense thanks to the slime increasing sensitivity.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:25 am

"AGH!! AHHH S-STWP!!! AH!! I-ITS TO MWCH!!!" Alisa screamed out in passion as she felt the colliding sensations of both Jelica and the maids rough play. The poor rookies body jerking and spasming with each phantom trust she felt slam into Akiko's core. The maids fingers in contrast to Jelica's tri-tendril tip attack driving the pair crazy with pleasure thanks to the collars tightly fastened around their necks, as well as the slime coating both of their quivering bodies. Alisa could not help but throw her head back in passion before cutely wincing as the maid jerked rough back on her other breast. "AhhHHEEWWW!!" Alisa crying moaned out as she deeply arched along bed, struggling not to orgasm before...... -CRACK!!!-........ Alisa's eyes shot open wide in panic as well as surprise. EEEEKKKK!!! AHHUHHH!!!!!!" Alisa cringed, gritting her teeth before she let out a loud scream of pain as she felt the rough whip of Jelica's tendrils ageist Akiko's skin through the link of the collar.

"Whoa!" The maid said in surprise as she released Alisa's abused nipples, letting the swollen breast bounce back into place before leaving the sore cheery red peaks alone for a moment before she smiled evilly at the rookies reaction twords feeling Akiko's spanking. "Oh!? Whats this!? What a cute reaction! Has baby red never been spanked?" The maid teased, rocking her fingers in and out of Alisa's sex while her thumb rubbing her clit as she enjoyed the look of panic on Alisa's face before she lifted one of Alisa's legs. "I guess we will jsut need to fix that!" The maid teased before her tail lashed out and with a hard -CRACK!!!- slapped ageist Alisa's ass forcing her to bounce upwards along the bed in a desperate attempt to flee, popping the maids fingers free from her pussy.

"Oh! Hey! no running away now!!" The maid scolded her as she gripped Alisa's shaking legs and drug the poor rookie back to the edge of the bed. "AGH!! FUCK!!! S-STWP!!! PWEASE!!! I-IT H-WURTS!!" Alisa panted heavily on the verge of her next orgasm... Akiko likely not far behind.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:53 am

Jelica smirks as Akiko flinched at each crack of the tendrils whipping her rear and pussy. "Hmm...perhaps we should restrain these two?" She teased showing the maid some ropes she had and winks. She used some of the ropes...tightly tieing them around Akiko's arms and breasts...making sure Akiko couldn't do a thing while the phantom sensations of the ropes was felt on Alisa...even the phantom sensation of the restraining seemed to almost be felt as Jelica smirked while she stopped the whipping on the breasts...as Akiko was rolled onto her belly...hips forced into the air as Jelica smirked and casually spanked those buttcheeks. Akiko unable to give really loud noises due to her face being buried into a nearby pillow as Jelica smirked.

"Hmm I wonder if we'll corrupt poor Baby Red into a Masochist." Jelica teased while watching the maids fun while seeing Alisa's reactions to the spankings. Akiko grits her teeth before she arched her back when the tendrils hit a sweet spot inside her pussy....and she finally orgasmed...her hips shuddering before she slumped onto the bed.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:16 pm

The maid was pulling Alisa back into position when the poor rookie felt the hard phantom spanks through the collar strike her already stinging ass and pussy forcing her to grit her teeth and sequel out in pain. Alisa was barley hanging on as she flailed weakly along the bed, bucking her hips as she cry out in a shuttering moan of passion with Akiko. "Oh! Lets! Cant have her escaping now." The maid teased as she accepted the rope while Alisa shook her head side to side saying no.

"P-please!! No more!! ahgh!!!" Alisa cried while feeling the phantom sensation of Jelica binding Akiko in a very odd fashion, binding the senior agents arms, and looping ropes around her chest and breasts, Alisa clenching her teeth at the ghostly feeling of rope rubbing her skin, her breasts being squeezed tightly before she struggled to refocus on the maid who was wickedly smiling. "Hold still baby red. I need to get your arms out of the way." The maid teased as she crawled along the bed to Alisas sides, took the rookies loose noodly arms and forced them above her head, holding her wrists ageist the bed while Alisa resisted all the while. "Gah!!! F-fuck!! S-stop! AH Stop!!!" Alisa screamed as she felt Akiko being flipped over and her ass once agin being met with another painful slap that forced her to let out a cute gasp as The maid got to work tying Alisa wrists together, tether the rookies arms above her head to the head board of the bed and once the maid finished she glared down at Alisa and smiled with a playful smirk. "There! Thats much better. Now I can keep you where I want you. I hope we can make you a masochist, that will be fun." The maid teased, placing her hand on Alisa's abdomen, stroking her gently before suddenly Alisa felt the phantom thrust of Jelica tendril drive straight into her core.

"AGH! UHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Alisa suddenly cried out with Akiko as the pair both arched at the same time as Jelica's tendrils hit the sweet spot inside of the senior agents pussy and set off the lewd chain reaction of a mirrored orgasm that crashed out of both of their shuddering hips. "Oh! Look at that! Another one! You do are so naughty!" The maid teased as she watched the pairs orgasm agin. "You know what that means!!" The maid playfully stroked Alisa's abdomen before her fingers drifted lower and lower, stroking the red heads drolling pussy. "Time... for.... punishment..." The maid whispered into Alisa's ear before she jammed four fingers into her abused sex forcing Alisa to let out a new scream of pleasure before the maid leaned over her and captured a breast into her mouth and with a sharp tug yanked back on the rookies nipple while her free hand tweaked and tuged on the other breast roughly. "Grrrhhrrrrr! You need to work up your endure Red! Rghhhrrrrrr! Cum agin and I'm jammed my whole tail in yours or sluts ass! Understand!" The maid growled as Alisa cried and screamed, already on the edge of yet another orgasm while Akiko was more then likly ready to tip as well.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:59 am

Jelica chuckles while she casually stroked Akiko. "Hmm nice orgasm." She teased while spanking Akiko's rear. Flinching when she felt Alisa's sensations too as Jelica playfully increased the sensations from the collars by a small 10 percent. Before she suddenly kissed Akiko deeply with tongue and all of that to make the sensations be felt on Alisa too...while tendrils kept cracking the breasts and ass of Akiko while thrusting into her pussy. The pain and pleasure filling Alisa and Akiko again as they neared another orgasm. But Akiko trembled, resisting and trying to not force Alisa into an orgasm again so her little junior agent didn't get punished more by the evil maid.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:36 am

Things heated up quickly again as Jelica and her sadistically cute maid held nothing back as then got wild. Tendrils cracked ageist sore breasts, and asses, digits rocked into lewd pussy, while more tendrils bored deep into wombs as the pair both planned to fuck both the senior agent and her rookie into oblivion. The screams echoed around the suite as the two dominate women relentlessly rocked the bed both Akiko and Alisa were exhaustively sprawled atop as the maid roughly jammed her fingers into the Hot Reds abused sex while at the same time chewing the rookies harden tits to the point she was screaming and begging her to stop. Alisa all the while feeling the phantom sensations of Akikos own kiss and rough treatment as more tendrils spanked and whipped the agents soft skin to the point Alisa's own body was tender to the touch.

"OH!!! GOD!! P-PWEASE!!! STWP!!!!! HWURTS!!" Alisa cried, tears rolling down her cheeks thanks to Jelica's whips and strikes on Akiko, the maids love bites didn't help as she struggled and resisted as she felt yet another orgasm creeping forth on them both, however as much as Akiko resisted, she could not stop the tsunami of pleasure that was soon going to come crashing down on them both once Alisa cracked under the sexual pressure. The maid grinned playfully as she noticed Alisas cute face wincing in resistance, the girl struggling not to cum yet was only doomed to fail as the maid tugged back on Alisa's sore tits only to release the one in her mouth as she loomed over the rookie while she continued to rock her fingers in and out of her drenched sex while Alisa shuddered in heat.

"Oh!! Look Blue! Baby Red is working so hard to last!" The maid teased as she leaned down and licked the red heads neck gently. Alisa arching back beneath the maid and moaned, tilting her head to the side before the maid pulled back and smiled wickedly. "But..... your at your limit already.... cute..... little...... red.." The maid said with a cruel smile before she straighten her wrist and with a sudden jab forced her full hand into Alisa's sex as Jelica and Akiko would suddenly hear the sound of her let out a sharp gag, fallowed by a gasping moan and cry of pain and pleasure before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and Akiko would feel the sensation of her poor rookie's hips twitched as the rush of a powerful orgasm ripped out of her core and squirted out around the maids hand she used to slowly rock in and out of Alisa's abused sex.

Alisa's jaw hung open as she screamed in passion, the collars enhancing their pleasure while both felt the shared rush of orgasmic bliss. The maid feeling Alisa's vaginal muscles clenching her wrist before she popped her drenched hand free and smiled, licking a couple of her fingers. "tsk tsk tsk..... no good baby red!.... you came agin..." The maid teased before her tailed swayed playfully as she looked over to Akiko and smiled. "its punishment time agin."

Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next