View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
The galaxy was a very very big place, massive in fact, the sheer size of the cosmoses was un-measurable in scope, truly taunting as a bleak darkness staring into those who were fortunate enough to not truly understand just how small their world was compared to what waited for them just beyond the starry night skies. Those considered unfortunate got to see the galaxy for what it really was, a ruthless, lawless frontier full of scum, and villainy of all shapes and sizes. It made the concept of internal planetary struggle seem meaningless as each creature of this cruel collection of species and worlds were each going about their daily life as they sought to only look out for them self's, not a single one seeking to better them self or become part of something bigger, something better. Many beings of this galaxies only wished to waste their potential on forms of self destruction as they fought among them self's. Be it drugs, creeds, vendettas, money, sex, slaves, or worst, nothing seems to change that simple fact that even the most advanced civilization practiced acts of savagery as they destroyed each other for simplistic gain over and over again..... it didn't matter what planet you were from.... how many legs or arms you had or if you even breathed the same gases...... each creature thought the same.... lived the same.... and died the same...... and for new agents who were surprised dropped into this "world" quickly came to realize just how small and closed minded this vast galaxy really was..... and it made everything else seem pointless in comparison.

--------------------------

As a new recruit in compared to the many veteran of the A.D.D, Alisa was a quick study, quickly recognizing that organizations like the A.D.D was a union of countless worlds, not much different then earthling equivalent that was the U.N. A collection of civilized communities through out the galaxy, each huddled behind one cause, fight back tyrannical forces who cause to disturb the balance in the galaxy and wage war ageist terror and slavery were ever it reared its ugly head... It was a noble cause, one Alisa admired, but at the same time it was one that was also recognized quickly in her own opinion as being rather cocky. After learning the truth, she was one who cared little for the politics and idealistic nonsense of a organization that was fighting a never ending up hill battle and now that she discovered the galaxy was not much different then the world she left behind, it only made her less interested in the A.D.D's programmed reason and more focused on the thrill of doing her duty as a solider and pilot as Alisa threw her self into training, eager to get out there in the field, and after mouths of rigorous drills, simulations, and physical tests she earned her self a break.... in the form of a mission.

The A.D.D gave every agent some timed leave... but Alisa was given a mission instead on the pretents of visiting one of the more human "friendly" worlds listed under their union and it just so happened that located in neutral space was the annual "Peace Assembly" on Proxima 6. Alisa's mission, was to blend into the populace and infiltrate a local street gangs group and gather information on any criminal activity. It was a easy mission, one that would be difficult to screw up for a first time undercover op since there was very little lying involved and she was just determined to have a good time.

Proxima 6.
Proxima 6 was currently a neutral sector of space. A massive metropolis city planet almost ripped out of science fiction. Towering sky scrapers, bright neon lights, seedy city streets, and vast networks of maze like alleyways that wrapped and bored into the planet like a never ending web of lights. Proxima was A world at the center of union and the current planet holding the "Peace Assembly" hosted by some alien women. A princess or something from some kind of race of aliens that boasted them self's as knights. The idea made Alisa laugh at the thought, "knights", in a space faring society? However she teased the passing thought but in reality the A.D.D seemed to be taking the relationship with the faction very seriously. The governing body of Proxima did as well as the massive city was diverting most if not all of its personnel into providing security for this gathering of political leaders at this massive event... and with this relax in security around the city meant that less then technically legal activities came out of hiding as street vendors flooded the streets to sell less then legal goods, seedy night clubs began to overflow into massive party's, raves, and other public events such as parades, and best of all street racing.....

--------------------------------

Alisa lucked out when it was her time to take her "military leave" during the assembly as the event that she found her self in the middle of could only be described as a world wide and far more wild and intense version of Mardi Gra as she ran into numerous creature and things in the streets in what was a non stop party event with endless drinking. A massive celebration as it did not take the agent long to get consumed by the hectic sway of numerous parties and fun events as the night was only getting started for what was going to become a exciting thrill ride as one thing quickly lead to another as Alisa stepped into one club to blend in as she only seemed to make some "friends" had some drinks, and even learned somethings as she got her self dressed for the occasion and out of her stuffy dress uniform that made her stick out like a sour thumb as other ladies shared with her what they said was the latest proxima fashion trend as Alisa in the heat of the moment and desire to blend in found her self stripping in a public ladies bathroom while the girls she met kept watch, changing into what she believed was a orange tinted transparent tank top. It looked clear like plastic, but it felt like silk? Alisa was not bold enough to not wear her white bra underneath it, but it only seemed to help the appeal she was trying to make as the outfit also consisted of cherry red short shorts, and orange thigh high stockings, completing the outfit with bright red gogo dancer boots as Alisa came out of the bathroom with the approval of many eyes checking her out, yet only one out of many approach her as she made her way to the clubs bar across a busy dance floor and the blaring beat of Club Music.

The alien that approached Alisa was tall, had one large eye in the center of his face that looked mostly human with messy styled hair. He moved in behind her slowly before reach out to gently grab her shoulder, stopping Alisa in her tracks. "Whoa! Whats the rush babe, you in a hurry?" The alien said with heavy accent and a smile as he glared at the surprised red head who was now in the center of the dance floor with a stranger. "Oh! No I'm just going.... over there? uhm... I'm Alisa." Alisa said as she looked over at the bar and then put her hand to shake his greeting the stranger, however instead of mimicking the action Sven had different plans as he instead took her hand and raised it to his lips and gave her palm a gentle kiss, a greeting that made the red heads cheeks flush as she let out a audible gulp before she quickly pulled her hand away in a moment of embarrassment, yet she could not help but smile then crack up in a fit of laughter since it was so weird that she was being picked up by a alien no less.

"Alisa, pretty name, human right? its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sven.... I'm a Gravix." The alien said introducing him self before accompanying Alisa to the bar counter where he waved his hand and ordered the two some drinks as in no time the robotic bartender taking orders fixed two glasses of faintly blue glowing liquid and slid it their way. Alisa taking hers before pushing Sven his. "Thank you." Alisa said before she took a light sip only to recoil. "Whoa! That has a kick...." Alisa said smacking her lips before she turned to her new friend Sven and smile. "So your a... Gravix?... uhm... Thats cool... This is my first here... I'm still trying to figure out whats fun to do around here.." Alisa said as she took another sip of her drink and leaned back ageist the counter. Sven with his big eye checking her out from head to toe. "First time? Well Proxmia is a great place... I mean it has its problems." Sven would grin as he leaned in closer. "But it your looking for fun.... I know places, across the city that is... I mean more parties, shows, secret parlors, hotels?..hmmm." Sven said as he leaned back looking the red head over again, checking her out once more then smiled. "I know. Do you want to joining me at Trouble riders?" Sven asked as he glared at Alisa awaiting a answer, yet instead of a yes or no the one eyed alien got a strange look from the red head as she glared at him. " Whats Trouble Riders?"

Sven grinned as she asked. The alien man taking a drink from his glass and sat it down on the counter befor he turned to face her. "What!? Whats Trouble Riders!! Its big street race event! Its illegal! but city security hardly enforces it! Bets! Drinks! and fun times!! Its great! You can win lots of money! vehicles!! Even some fame! What do you say!?" Sven said as he took Alisa's hand and grinned. Alisa all the while glaring at him and then to her drink as she took another light sip then smile. "Alright sure... sound exactly like what I'm looking for." Alisa grinned before Sven gave a cheer of excitement and slapped some money on the counter to pay for their drinks. "Fantastic! Babe!! you wont regret it! Lets go! My speeder is out front!" Sven said as he took the red headed undercover agent by the hand and lead her out side of the club. The parties outside still raging as he lead her over to a parked speeder bike which Sven climbed atop of and patted the back. Alisa in this moment noticeably gasped at the sight of the vehicle, amazed by the sleek design, the orange polished color as she approached, putting a hand on the hood feeling its purr. "A-amazing!"

"Perfect isnt it. Climb up!" Sve said helping her up onto the bike and to sit behind him befor be leaned back to warn her. Hold on! This will be a fast ride, babe! Like a madman, Sven lick his own lips, feeling the heart accelerating with the sound of the engine. He revved the speeder bike with three good loud -VROOM!!!! VROOOMMMM!!!!! VVVRRROOOOMMMMM!!!!!- with that the speeder darted up onto the busy street and against the public and traffic, making a few vehicles and people evade from him, accelerating far over the speed limit, only checking to see if his lovely companion is intact. Sven smiling as he felt Alisa cling to him tightly as they made there way to the gather place for Trouble Riders and zoomed through the city streets.

Last edited by Alisa on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Proxima 6 was a planet with alot of events and various types of creatures and cultures all together. But one of the things alot of people enjoyed were the Trouble Riders as Alisa's driver would take her to some kind of warehouse but sound of music was easily heard. Once inside she'd see tons of aliens around along with very sleek and beautiful looking ships..a race of Spaceships.

All around were small bars serving drinks, music playing with many aliens just chatting or dancing to the music. While one stand was showing a table of odds for betting no doubt. "Come one, come all! Place your bets! Can anyone defeat our unbeaten champion!" The Bookie teased as the crowd were already placing bets it seems someone named 'Jelica' was the top racer in the area?

A few aliens glanced their direction wary but quickly relaxed and returned to partying. Just as the pair arrived a playful giggle is heard. "Gravix, I see your eye for pretty dates is never wrong." The voice belong to a woman...with womanly curves that would easily beat Alisa's...but she had eight tendrils though her face was hidden by a racers helmet. "Welcome to the Trouble Riders, where we race fast, bet big and party hard," She said to Alisa offering a tendril for a shake. "Just kidding sweetie." She teased showing a more normal hand as she giggles at the no doubt reactions.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Alisa screamed and held on right for the crazy ride as they shot through traffic and literally missed a few vehicles by inches. If Sven had not been such a good driver, he would killed them both on the short trip across town. Luckily they made it there in one piece as Alisia clung to her new friend's waist with a shocked look on her face once they finally came to a abrupt stop at ther destination. Sven all the while allowing Alisa to catch her breath as he looked back at his arm candy and grinned with a greedy smile. "How was that babe!? Fast enough for you!" Sven laughed as he gave her a seciond. "There is alot more speed where that came from! I can tell your the type for this sort of thing!" Sven answered before he motioned to help her off the speeder bike.

Sven The Gravix (A.K.A Gravix)

"uhhuh." Alisa groaned with a wide eyed expression clinging to Svens back, she took a second to regain her balance as she stood up off the bike, taking Svens hand for support as she did. "Y-yeah! That was fast, You just surprised me was all. I'm use to driving fast.... not being a passenger." Alisa said as she gather her baring and waited for the alien to hop off his bike so he could walk her inside the club as the alien she met as Sven grinned at her as he walk beside her, the sleazy man putting an arm over her shoulder as they walked with the crowd of aliens and other patrons who were joining the event inside a massive structure Alisa could only assume was a warehouse of some kind hosting a rather pumping party.

"Well babe! I can tell you what! You want to ride!! Race! Or just party!! Then you agreed to come to the right place!" Sven said as he pushed open the doors to reveal to the undercover agent the massive inner structure of the warehouse transformed into a vast and colorful neon light show that almost overwhelmed the senses, with dancing, music, and alcohol fuel betting around what was a center stage of dancing scantily clad alien women on poles shaking and moving their hips to the electronic beat of the Music. A strange alien male wearing a colorfully lite up tophat shouted over the crowd, undoubtedly the bookie who doubled as a D.J, overseeing the betting as he reached for cash and credit chips handed to him. "Come one!!! come all! Calling all thrill junkies!!! Risk takers!!! Movers and shakers!!!! Got something to lose!!! Place your bets! ladies and gentle men!!!! Place your bets!!! Who can defeat our undefeated champion of the the blitz stream race track!!!!!!!! 20 million on the line!!!!! Risk your lifes!! live fast!!!!! PLACE YOUR BETS!!!!!!" The bookie shouted over the crowd with a husky voice, teasing their interest, their money, and Alisas as well as her eyes popped at the sheer sight of such a strange but at the same time familiar place.

The Trouble Riders Race Event.

Alisa's focus was only recaptured by Sven as he turned to face her, his arms wide open as he grinned with a toothy smile. "Welcome too!!! Tro-ah!" Sven went to cheer before he suddenly paused as a playful giggle captured the pairs attention before speaking out in what was a new delicate feminine voice. Alisa's eyes focused in on the newcomer as her eyes instantly flowing over the obviously womanly figure yet still alien by the tendrils hanging from her as her hips swaying with each step in her graceful approach. Alisa was left momentary speechless before she registered the women's teasing words that forced her to blush as she smiled meekly. Sven caught off guard quickly adapted as he turned to face the stranger and gave her a somewhat playful, but still very professional grin. "Oh!! Blue!!! Long time no see baby!!" Sven said, shouting over the loud music as he turned to face the stranger Alisa quickly assumed was his friend. "You know me! My eye is always keen for the cute ones, Blue! I cant lie! I like them short, red and... well less curvy!" Sven teased the stranger with a grin, making a hour glass motion with his hands as the stranger approached. The two seemed friendly enough, however there could be more on the surface.

"I'm not his date... I... well.. he invited me..." Alisa stammered for a moment blushing with a shy smile before she noticed the visor of the strangers race helmet turn to her. The race suit clad stranger went about introductions, stealing Svens (or was it Gravix's now) spot light before thrusting out a tendril for her to shake. A strange greeting as Alisa jumped, surprised at the strange appendages suddenness at coming so close to her yet she seemed quick on the draw as she didn't seem to hesitate as she reached out and grabbed the fleshy tendril with a firm grip and shook it, Alisa not knowing that the stranger was only joking.... but it was to late as things suddenly became awkward.

Alisa holding the tendril glared at the strangers hand as it was offered, yet by then it was too late, she was holding the strangers tendril with a firm girp and a cute but confused, and embarrassed look on her face as she held it... since it felt a bit weird. ""ehhh.." Alica made the cutest sound, not sure what to do next, however to rich to pass up Gravix popped in beside the pair as they exchanged greetings and gave a mischievous grin. "Oh my Blue!! You cant be whiping those out and stealing my dates like this! Its just poor play!" Gravix said with a grin before in that same instance Alisa ripped her hand away embarrassed at what had just transpired.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:35 am

Blue as she was nicknamed by Sven giggles as she playfully wrapped her tendril around the wrist of Alisa. "Sorry Sven, I just love teasing new girls...but quite impressed you found a human, those are quite rare to be seen wandering around." Blue said with a playful look as she moved a hand to her helmet removing it and revealing her face purple lipstick and a sensual smile that could make any man or woman squirm at what it meant for them.

"But anyway, you aren't wrong, she is adorable, so what's your name cutie? I'm also curious...are you a spectator or a racer...cause we could always use a new face in the races." Blue teased waiting for Alisa to respond before turning to Sven. "So who do you think has a chance of topping our champ?" Blue teased as she was talking about herself.

Alisa could see a screen showing some kind of ranking amongst the racers and at the top was a picture of Blue though with the name Jelica beside her picture while her own sleek blue colored ship was seen gleaming with a new coat of paint. "Nice isn't it?" Blue teased if she spotted Alisa staring. "That's my Blue Wave, fastest ship here and with my skills undefeated." She teased.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Alisa was a bit embarrassed by the awkwardness that was now that hand/tendril shake and Sven was not helping matters as he only teased the poor red head with that sleazy grin of his. OH my!!" Sven said with a grin as out of reflex Alisa tried to rip her hand back making a surprised shout but found that Blue had playfully wrapped her tendril around her wrist in a swift motion and kept her hand in place. Alisa all the while having what could only be described as a cute panic attack as she tried to pull away but couldn't. It was adorable to watch and Sven could not help but watch, laughing at the sight of the helpless girl he picked up being teased by the race champion Blue as the strange alien women used her free hand to pull off her helmet and show her face to the blushing red head.

"Impressed or suprised? Sven said as he faced Blue with a smug grin. "Like you said I have the eye for cute things. That red hair just popped yah know!" Sven joked as Alisa could not help but glace at Blue as her face was revealed, noticing that look in the strangers eye, feeling the cold chill rush down her spine, yet still pulling her arm that was being held my the tendril. It became more awkward as the pair of aliens kept calling her cute, and adorable. It was embarrassing to hear as each time they complemented her she blushed deeper and redder then before she finally managed to pull her hand free. "Ah!... I-I'm Alisa!" The undercover agent said as she stumbled back slightly, catching her self as she crossed her arms and shyly looked away. "I'm Alisa, Alisa Milly Washington, I-its a pleasure to meet you ." She said put her hand out to shake, but she hesitated and retracted it, not wanting to fall for another one of Blues tricks again as she simply crossed her arms over her chest and awkwardly laughed. Sven watching the exchange, his eye flicking between the pair.

"Oh!... uh... I'm not sure yet?... I did some racing... but I dont exactly have a ship to race with." Alisa admitted as she was suddenly asked by Blue a rather blunt and straight forward question before Blue turned to Sven. Sven with a cocky grin gave Blue a rather sly look and stepped to Alisa's side, wrapping a arm over her shoulder and hooked a thumb to him self. "Well isn't it obvious! Trax and his Thunder Sun babe!!!" Sven said confidently. "If anyone will take that spot of yours its him. As his sponsor I expect nothing less then the best!!!" Sven said with a grin pulling the helpless Alisa closer. Alisa meanwhile overhearing their conversation and noticing the massive view screen behind Blue and noticed the 1st place rank, her picture, and her name.... Jelica Sting....

Alisa glared at the screen, then to Jelica her self, her eyes flicking between the screen and the real things as she almost had a issue believing it for a moment before she couldn't help but be a bit amazed. "Wow! Really? Your the race champion here!?" The red headed agent said before Jelica pointed out her ship, the sporty and sleek blue vessel gleaming with a new coat of paint. It looked fast, furious, and fierce. Alisa could not help but gawk at the sight of it, she was always a gear head, she loved fast vehicles, bikes, boats, cars, jets, the sleeker the better, she loved them... and their nick names as she could not help but repeated it as Jelica made mention of it. "Blue wave!" Alisa said, wanting nothing more then to crawl inside it now and take it for a spin, worst part she was not even looking at it in person yet.... it was only second hand on a monitor. During this short conversation between the Alisa and Jelica however something was up with Sven as he put his hand up to let them both know that he was getting a call on his communicator. The strange alien man pausing for a moment to answer as he took a step away. "Sven here! How can I help you babe."

"Wow! How many races have you been in to earn the title of undefeated?" Alisa asked, seeming invested in the topic of Jelica's racing carrier. Jelica and Alisa had a little bit of time to talk before Sven hung up his communicator and seemed to stroll back over to the pair. However something was wrong, his body language was bad, aggressive almost as he clenched the communicator in his a tight balled up fist as he returned. "Bad news...... I just got off the com with Trax......" Sven said with a angry tone. "That son of a bitch got him self arrested by the damn A.D.D!!!" Sven shouted as he threw his communicator ageist the floor, breaking it to pieces. "THAT MORON HAD ONE JOB!!!! ON DAMN JOB!!!!!!" Sven shouted in anger, clearly up set by the out come.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:37 am

Jelica smiles and once Alisa got herself free and attempted another shake, Jelica gently shakes with her hand instead. "Sorry about that, I just like teasing the cute ones, just fun reactions." Jelica flirts. "But call me Jelica Sting," Jelica winks. Before giving Sven a playful smirk. "Well he better bring his A game or he'll be left thunder struck when I win again." Jelica teased.

But she smiled brightly when she saw Alisa's reactions. "Yes I am the undefeated champ, it's always the goal to keep up to date, Blue Wave's been upgraded constantly, thanks to the prize money I win each time." Jelica teased. While Sven went off to handle a call. Jelica wrapped an arm around Alisa's waist smiling. "Plus I'm one of the best drivers around, I've even ran circles around the A.D.D's best." Jelica teased while Alisa felt alot of skin contact from the closeness she and Jelica had.

Only for Sven to return and was pretty pissed at what happened. "Seriously? That blows." Jelica pouts before her gaze glanced at Alisa and raised an eyebrow. "Say...Alisa? If I may ask, you have any experience flying these kind of ships?" She asked nodding to the screen showing the various ships. "Because if your decent, perhaps she can sub in for Trax, what do you think Sven?" Jelica asked glancing at Sven. "At the very least you'll be able to compete in todays races." She added glancing at Alisa. "Plus I can tell by that look in your eye the minute you saw Blue Wave, I know a thrill seeker when I see one. Same here." Jelica teased.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Alisa had a good time making small talk with Jelica, chatting about her race carrier and hearing about her skills as a pilot, but the sudden teasing and the awkward physical contact was a bit unnerving. Alisa could not help but shutter as Jelica came up and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close, adding some unwanted skin on skin contact, especially with the way she was dressed in contract to the alien women. It made the red head agent blush shyly, but she didn't seem to push away or move, not wanting to be rude she simply let Jelica do as she liked, unless it got to bold. However the tone of the casual gathering seemed to change as Sven returned with rather upsetting news.

"Bad news...... I just got off the com with Trax......" Sven said with a angry tone. "That son of a bitch got him self arrested by the damn A.D.D!!!" Sven shouted as he threw his communicator ageist the floor, breaking it to pieces. "THAT MORON HAD ONE JOB!!!! ON DAMN JOB!!!!!!" Sven shouted in anger, clearly up set by the out come. "Erghh... a lot of money was riding on his sorry ass... new ship.... equipment.... wasted! FUCKING WASTED!!!!" Sven shouted in anger, even in his fury however the party around the trio seemed to carry on. Alisa part of the situation simply looked between the two aliens. "Yeah... thats a shame... I wanted to see a good race..." Alisa said with a disappointed tone. That was before Jelica suddenly weighed in and made mention of something the red head undercover operative said early as Sven over heard and for a moment stopped pulling his hair out and glared at the two, Jelica still holding the red head by the waist, but Sven didnt notice or care as he suddenly began to nod his head at Jelica's statement. "Wait! Wait!!! your right!!! Alisa! Babe!!! You said you did some racing! Right!?" Sven said excitedly, sensing his investment was safe as the pressure was sudden thrusted onto the petite young red head.

Alisa's eyes went wide as she was suddenly singled out by the pair. Looking between the pair with a rather shocked look on her face. "Uh... Y-yeah... I do... but.." Alsia said as Sven and Jelica seemed very interested in what she had to say. "I'm not bad.... but its kind of sudden, don't you think? I mean its been a couple mouths...... and I dont even know the ship... I-I dont know..." Alisa stated as she looked between the two, figgiting her fingers as Sven glared at the two and tapped his chin. He seemed deep in thought considering the idea, however Jelica already knew his answer. "I like it! Alisa babe, you can sub for him. I dont see how you can be any worse, Trax was a scub anyway! He never kept a ship in one piece.... What do you say babe!! Want to drive this race for me! I'll make it worth your while!!!" Sven said clasping his hands together in front of the two ladies, almost begging Alisia as she looked between the two in complete uncertainty as between Svens begging and Jelicas intuition being so correct, Alisa simply sighed at both with a meek smile. "You know what.... Fine.... I'll do it....." Alisa agreed as she crossed her arms while standing beside Jelica who held her close. Sven all the while giving a silent cheer, Jelica and Alisa instantly pulling him from his bad mood. "Fantastic!!! Babe you wont regret it! Alright! I just need to make some calls, get somethings ready, The next race should be with in the hour...I just need to get the Thunder Sun equipped for a human pilot, should not take my guys long to set up.... and... hmm..." Sven paused as he looked Alisa over, then to Jelica. "Blue, baby.... I know we are competitors... but do you mind doing me a favor?" Sven asked as he was already in the middle of dialing in numbers to call as Alisa glared at the two confused all the while. "Can you get her fitted for a suit real quick? I love your current outfit babe.... but you know... safety first." Sven said before he trailed off into making some calls, leaving Alisa there with Jelica with a even deep blush and confused look on her face as she tried to make sense of this crazed situation. "what? What does he mean b-by....fitted!?" Alisa stammered.

Alisa's current outfit

Last edited by Alisa on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Jelica chuckles as she mostly talked with Alisa about her Blue Wave's abilities and specs, being as much of a tech wiz as a racing wiz. Before Sven made his return and the bad news. But fortune smiled on the main event that being the race between Blue Wave and Thunder Sun. Now with Alisa as the sub driver. Jelica nods her head calmly. "I'll take care of it Sven, you get the ship ready," Jelica smiles as she smiled at Alisa.

"Sweetie, much as I love that attire your wearing, it's not racing attire." Jelica teased as she smiles and begins to walk away. "Come on, I'll take you to my private trailer, I got some help who know how to get you the right attire...besides I need to change myself." Jelica joked as she was wearing a simple crop-top and tight shorts herself. Hoping Alisa followed as she brought Alisa to some kind of private trailer like object as Jelica stepped inside letting her new rival step in after her...the trailer was large but the main thing that Alisa could see through a nearby panel was the Blue Wave...gleaming in a faint light.

"Nice isn't it," Jelica teased. "You can drool over it later, we gotta get your sizes...now do you know them off by heart or shall we need to measure?" Jelica teased as she led Alisa towards a simple changing room...with Jelica nodding to some small little drones doing some work, a few glancing at Alisa curiously. While Jelica casually got out some what seemed to be measuring tape. "So Alisa...since you'll be my opponent I was curious about something." Jelica smirked playfully. Once Alisa gave the okay she'd gently wrap the tape around her waist measuring that one first. "I was curious if you wanted to have a little wager?" Jelica teased.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 pm

"Thanks Babe. I'm counting on you." Sven said before he trailed off, thanking Jelica for her help and leaving Alisa alone with the alien women. Alisa looking to the stranger with a bit of confusion, however when Jelica began to start walking away she hurried to catch up, looking her self over as she walked with her. "I sopose its not. Do you have something in my size?" Alisa asked as she fallowed.

It was a short walk as they went out side and around the build, but on the way they passed numerous aliens attending the event who eye balled them but never did much more then that as Alisa and Jelica came to her trailer. Fallowing her inside Alisa stepped up onto the elevated platform and pulled her self inside the large mobile room as she quickly noticed a nearby panel, a window more like, with the Blue Wave outside. Jelica called it right as she saw the red head drolling over the ship as she instantly came over to the panel, looking outside at the beautiful ship only to get snapped back to reality when Jelica called to her.

"Y-yeah. Its very nice." Alisa said, recomposing her self. However she could not help but blush embarrassed as Jelica teased and called her out about drolling over the ship, however it was not focused on long as Jelica asked her next set of questions. "Uhm... No... I dont...wait measure?" Alisa said with a bit of surprise before she felt Jelica take her hand and lead her to a simple changing room forcing her to fallow. Meanwhile Alisa noticing small drones doing some work close by glace up at her curiously as they passed. Alisa equally curious glared back at them, instinctively waving as she passed.

"Who are they?" Alisa asked regarding the droans before she noticed Jelica pull out some kind of tape measure from some near by storage and asked a question. "Curious about what?" Alisa asked curiously, looking to her new friend with a inquisitive look, that was before she nodded giving Jelica the ok to do what ever it was she was going to do with that tape measure. "A wager? What..ah!ahhaa!" Alisa answered, curious as to what Jelica was getting at before the blue skinned alien discovered something as she wrapped her tape measure around the red heads waist as Alisa jumped at the sudden contact and let out a shocking ticklish laugh, ruining Jelica's first attempt, not that it was right in the first place, the girls top, and shorts were in the way from getting exact measurements she needed. Alisa blushed deepened as she giggled before she looked back, pursing her lips. "S-sorry! I-I should have warned you, I'm a bit ticklish." Alisa admitted as she tried to recompose her self so Jelica could continue.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 am

"Those are my drones, they help keep this trailer running ship shape and they report any problems that need addressing...also they're great helpers." Jelica teased. "Besides, I might need you to slip out of those clothes if I want accurate measuring for your attire." Jelica teased no doubt bringing a blush to Alisa. "Now come on...take them off." She joked. "Though funny that your ticklish...any weak spots?" She teased as her tendrils playfully brushed ticklish strokes along the belly of Alisa.

"Sorry, got too curious." She joked before she returned to the focus. "Anyway...since we're gonna be racing each other...I always love a thrill of an extra challenge besides just winning." She teased. "So...here is my wager if you agree of course...if you win...not only do you become the new champ of Trouble Riders...but you can also have Blue Wave." Jelica said casually to really get Alisa's attention. "However, if I win, then well...I own you for the rest of the day." She said casually. "How's that sound?" She teased while wrapping some measuring tape around one of those thighs of Alisa.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 am

"Oh.. They must be handy to have around.... I wonder if Sven has somthing similar?" Alisa said once she managed to calm her self down after being tickles so teasingly, however that didnt stop Jelica for pushing on as she suddenly broke it to that undercover agent that she needed to undress, and she was right Alisa no doubt blushed at the request as the shy red head turned to look at Jelica with a rather cute and embarrassed glare before Jelica teased her further, even ran a tendril up her side and her wonderfully toned abdomen, slightly lifting that already see through shirt. "B-but! ah! Hey!" Alisa gasped with a faint ticklish giggle, yet at the same time a hint of embarrassed annoyance in her tone, however it was all in good fun as Jelica apologized and backed off.

"I can do it... just hang on... jeez.... Yes I have weak spots.... I-I cant help it... alright."" Alisha grumbled, blushing at the sudden teasing play forced her into a moment of catching her breath, calming down be for she nodded and motioned to disrobe, putting her back to Jelica as the red headed agent slowly lifted her shirt up and over her head, drapping her top on her arm as she went to her shorts and un-clipped the button, dropping her shorts down her curvy hip, shapely thighs, and then around her ankles as she carefully stepped out of the discarded shorts before bending over slightly to tug down stockings all the while Jelica watched and continued her casual conversation while she stud clad in just her bra and panties.

"Hmm? Sure that sounds like fun.. What did you want to bet? Alisa replied allowing Jelica to make he wager before the blue skinned alien women placed her offer and instant got the red heads attention as she snapped up and looked back at Jelica with a interested look in her eye. "You mean? I could have the Blue Wave?" Alisa repeated to confirm what was on the table. Jelica igniting that competitive spark as the red head was blinded by the prize in front of her, completely ignoring what Jelica said if she lost, not taking the joke with any serious meaning. Alisa only taking a brief moment to think it over before she smiled and looked back at Jelica with a competitive smirk. "It sounds like your losing a ship! You might as well hand over the keys now" Alisa said with a smirk, however that smirk instantly changed to a new shy blush as Jelica came up dangerously close and just like that teased her hip and wrapped the tape around one of her thighs to take a new measurement. "AH! C-CLose!"

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 am

Jelica chuckles calmly. "You are just adorable." She teased while she casually smirked. "You might as well start calling me Mistress then...cause you'll be eating my ships exhaust when we race." Jelica teased as her tendrils lightly wrapped around the legs of Alisa. "Hmm...okay that's thighs...now waist.." She cooed...while a nearby drone felt a tendril typing something onto a small device on it's back...as Jelica took the measurements and also wrapping around the waist her tendrils holding Alisa still as she nods...taking note of the size.

"Now the boobs.." She teased wrapping the tape around the curves upstairs...checking for the volume with a nod and calmly smirked. "Hmm...alright then." She cooed while leaning close to Alisa almost nose to nose with her. "You have such a beautiful body." Jelica teased her larger breasts lightly jiggled infront of Alisa as the alien woman finally pulled away. "Okay...get me one in that size...a reddish color for her." Jelica teased. "Also get my own suit." She teased as she casually relaxed humming a tune before the drones soon returned...and letting Alisa see the attire...a skintight bodysuit that would huge her and a lovely racing helmet.

"Try it on...though you might want to go commando for it." She teased while showing her own tight blue suit as she casually infront of Alisa undressed...they were both girls after all as Jelica began slipping on the blue bodysuit...though it fit her more alien figure as she smiles and winks to Alisa to tease the girl.

(What she got for Alisa XD : https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2471159 )

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:41 am

Alisa was a bit surprised by the sudden closeness, embarrassed yet again by the contact that Jelica forced on her, however the alien women was quickly noticing that surprise displays of affection were sending the red head into absolutely cute disarray. Each time she was called adorable, or cute sent her heart throbbing not knowing how to handle the compliment as Jelica teased her, already finding exactly what buttons to press, sending Alisa spiraling red faced into confusion. However as things moved on Alisa could not help but jump and glare down as she felt the strangers tendrils lift her other leg so that measurements could be taken on her thighs. Once finished Alisa was aloud to let her leg drop before Jelica moved on to her waist as once agin Alisa could not help but giggle as the blue skinned women check her measurements and skimmed her hips and sides, ticklish, so ticklish.

"pft... S-sorry, uh.. Like this?" Alisa said trying to stay still and help, moving the way Jelica wanted her to move as she put her arms out and stud still, letting Jelica take notes and input them onto a passing drone that stopped to help out. Alisa glaceing at the drone before she heard Jelica once again simply make a statement about her boobs as she got the reaction she would have expected from the red head. "Uhm... O-ok.... sure.." Alisa stammered out as she simple took a deep breath and held out her arms in a T pose, letting Jelica do her work as the alien women wrapped the tape around her chest, checking her bust gently before agin joting down the notes onto the same drone.

Alisa sighed once she thought it was over, yet suddenly Jelica decided to torture the red head more as she with out warning leaned in close, almost nose to nose and cooed into her face and told her how beautiful she was. It was sudden and it almost was to much as Jelica would notice Alisa's face turn as cherry red as her shorts. Jelica almost pressing into the undercover agent as she silently panicked and was almost overloaded by the sudden joking, however Jelica eventually backed off and Alisa was aloud to breath with a loud sigh of relief. "Can you stop that!! You keep throwing me off!! Its not funny!!" Alisa pouted, throwing a cute and funny tantrum at Jelica as she had her drone go fetch the suits she requested. Alisa was not actually up set, she knew that her new friend was teasing her, however she had no way to stop the blue skinned beauty from doing as she liked for fun, seeing that Alisa was so easy to joke with. "I mean seriously! You and Sven! Do you both tease everyone like this!?" Alisa complained with a smile, secretly finding the attention kind of nice.

After a moment Alisa let her nerves settle down, hearing Jelica hum as they waited and she worked. The drones returning quickly with the suits and one that was sized specifically for her as well as Alisa reached out to take the suit from the drone, seizing it by the hanger it was draped on before examining it closely. It was a red and black one pieced suit. It looked well made out of good material and the more Alisa examined the suit the more she noticed just how expensive it must have been before she heard Jelica speak up from behind her, prompting her to turn around and look only to be surprised by what she witnessed next.

"What? W-hyeeeeaha!!!!" Alisa asked as she turned around only to be surprised by the sight of Jelica stripping right there, right then!!! It was enough to make the agent recoil and jump back with a shutter of surprise. Especially as Jelica teased her further, smiling and even giving her a wink that made the red head audibly gulp and again shutter as a chill rushed up and down her spine. Hesitant at first Alisa looked at Jelica then to the suit, her face a cute shade of red as she was having issues being bold like Jelica was, but after a moment she managed swallowed her pride and turned her back to the alien women and sighed, placing her outfit down on a surface close to her and then slowly began to take off her bra and panties. "I-its fine.... its fine... we are both girls.... she has nothing I dont have..." Alisa said to her self, trying to ignore the fact that her new friend was a alien and might in fact have alot she does not have.... but for now she focused on first reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra, sliding it off her shoulders before she simply sat it down beside the rest of her clothes, next she shimmed out of her panties, sliding down her hips, thighs, and legs as she let them rest on the ground at her feet before she moved on to getting dressed in the suit, taking it slow as she simply put one leg on at a time and pulled it up her legs and hips... however with the outfit being skin tight, she was having a but of a issue as she found some resistances around the hip area requiring her to add some force to it but she managed to pull the outfit up and eventually get her arms and shoulders inside the suit that was doing little to hide her gorgeous curves. It felt awkward wearing no bra, or panties underneath a sensation that made her blush as she could not help but squirm as she zipped up the front slowly, turning back to face Jelica as she zipped up as Jelica would see the valley of delicate flesh disapear the more the zipper traveled up her body, Alisa stopping just at her neck line. "Whoa... its a bit snug.... what do you think?" Alisa said as she modeled for Jelica, showing off the suit.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:56 am

Jelica giggles at the reactions. "I'll only stop when you stop making it funny and being so adorable." Jelica teased as she casually began slipping into her racing suit...smiling as she felt the tightness too and giggles. "But we only tease the pretty ones." Jelica added in to get the girl blushing again. Zipping her own suit up as she giggles at Alisa's lovely visual.

"Oh my you look sexy as hell." Jelica teased as she approached casually with a sensual sway of her hips...before she wrapped her arms around Alisa's waist pressing Alisa against herself as she smiled playfully. "Hmm but you do look ravishing." She cooed holding Alisa close and smirked. Her tendrils playfully slipped in as two wrapped around the thighs of Alisa and gently squeezed them as the tight suit left little to the imagination. "What do you think of mine?" Jelica cooed as the closeness let Alisa see an inviting Cleavage from Jelica's not fully zipped up suit...while Jelica smirked at the adorable reactions.

"Hmm...your making me wanna ravish you right here and now." Jelica purred. "I do enjoy a woman alot more than a man...much more softer." Jelica cooed giggling as her tendrils kept a grip on the hips and thighs of Alisa as Jelica smiles. "Well...if your ready how about a little good luck for your first race." She teased leaning in slowly...smirking so confidently at Alisa before the human suddenly felt a soft pressing of lips against her forehead as Jelica kissed her on the forehead teasingly.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 pm

The constant teasing was starting to get to her as Sven, and Jelica called her cute and adorable over and over again. It was flattering, but embarrassing as she could not help but blush each time she was told. "I said stop it!" Alisa said with a shy shout, hiding her cute face from Alisa as she turned around and finished adjusting her suit. However as she did Jelica's next round of teasing took the cake as Jelica used the words pretty, and sexy as hell, getting the reactions she expected from the red head as Alisa was left with her face bright red, the blood rushing to her head almost making her dizzy in the process. It was overwhelmingly embarrassing, shes never been called cute, adorable, and pretty so much before that it was honestly throwing her for a loop... but that wasn't the end of it as with out warning Alisa was once agin taken by supirse.

"Ravishing? What does t-tha...AAH!"" Alisa said with a confused tone before she turned around to face Jelica only to find the women was already behind her and it with little warning Jelica took her by the waist and pulled her in like caught pray. All of this while Alisa was freaking out!!! Her face as red as her outfit, her eyes wide in shock, and her lips gaped open in a silent scream as the alien women cooed into her ear and spread her tendrils out around Alisa's body, coiling around her thighs squeezing them through the tight form fitting suit before whispering into her ear with a soft coo that only intensified how close she was.

Jelica would hear the audible sound of Alisa gulp in nervousness before she manged to work up the nerve to speak. "I-it looks good! V-very good!" Alisa stammered out quickly, her voice cracking as she felt the heat coming off Jelica as they met bust to bust as the alien women's cleavage was pressing up ageist her to the point the blue skinned women almost popped her top and broke that zipper before the next sentence that left Jelica's lips sent the poor red dead reeling into a cute panic attack as Jelica would feel Alisa go rigged, stiff, as she froze in her embrace speechless. "EEEHHHHHHH!!!" Alisa sounded, not sure what to do, what to say, her cute flustered mind going wild as Jelica made her point clear as day before leaning in for the kill.... Alisa nervously panicking but she was frozen like a deer caught in the head lights as she only managed to close her eyes before.... she felt a gentle press of lips ageist her forehead.

There was a moment of shock as Jelica would feel the red headed girls heart racing before there was a sigh of relief and she relaxed in Jelica's arms almost going limp as the extreme teasing finally caught up to her. "Y-You.... You really need to stop that....... I-I dont think I can handle much more..." Alisa said before she looked away shyly pouting. "...For the record.... I'm straight...." Alisa said with a blush, still resting in Jelica's arms for now, however all good things had to come to a end as Jelica was having her fun teasing the poor undercover agent that she almost didn't hear the loud knocking at her trailer door.

Once Jelica went to answer it she would find that it was Sven standing at the door with his hands in his pockets grinning up at her with that same smug expression he always seemed to have on his face. "Blue, baby!!! I see your suited up. Do you got my side chick dressed up and ready for me yet!?" Sven laughed before his eyes narrowed and he grinned bigger. "or did you do the opposite..... again." Sven joked, however at the same time was dead serious.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next