View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
"Ahhh!!" Alisa let out as Jelica kissed a path down her trembling body as the blue skin huntress stopped at Alisa's perky young breasts, paying special attention to the swollen orbs as she licked both cheery topped peaks with a joyful teasing tongue. "AH! OH! J-JELICA!!" Alisa cried her name, tossing her head back lovingly as her legs were parted easily. Jelica coaxing Alisa's thighs apart before Jelica kissed a path lower down the rookies swooning body quickly making Jelica's destination clear as she weakly tugged ageist whatever was restraining her hands to the head board.

"AH! I-IT! AH!" Alisa arched deeply as she felt the sudden jolt of pleasure surge up her spin as Jelica's expertly smooth tounge stroked her sex, Jelica licking her delicate flower before givng her clit a teasing suck that force Alisa to spasm at the sensation that washed over her like a wave of heat. "AH! G-GOOD!" Alisa suddenly shouted, her voice blurting words Jelica spent the last couple days coaxing out of her pet as Alisa all the while squeezed shut her eyes and moaned in pleasure the more Jelica played with her new toy. Alisa was basking in her pleasure the moment Jelica hung the remote over her face, allowing Alisa to see it once she winced opened her eyes. The look on Alisa's face instantly sank back to the cute nervous virgin like expression Jelica loved so much as Alisa in that same moment shook her head "no" but Jelica didn't even hesitate to flip the collar back on before Alisa could give any kind of real protest.

The effect of the collar being flipped back on was almost instantaneous as Jelica attacked Alisa's breasts and sex as Alisa's features instantly flipped from her nervous blushing grimace to Jelica's even more beloved expression of Alisa's cute overwhelmed face going slack jawed in a flushed red ahegao expression as she moaned out twords the ceiling at the top of her lungs.

----------------

Akiko was in for a treat as Myri seemed almost refreshed from her previous playtime, a ball of energy in deed as the horny little maid was instantly back at fucking Akiko like a rabbit, humping and thrusting her tail in and out of Akikos sloppy fold, rubbing the tip of her tail agiest the agents known g-spot with fine rubs and strokes to coax out the busty agents pleasure while Myri at the same time grinded and rocked her hips to scissor with Akiko so they both shared in the pleasuring fun together. Myri's hands teasing and stroking Akikos swollen breasts, fingers paying expert attention to the large breasted sluts diamond hard peaks while Myri continued to kiss along Akikos shoulder.

"No! -Chu- No mercy!" Myri teased as she kissed along Akikos shoulder, slowly working her way south along her chest and breasts, Myri licking and kissing before reaching the peak of a large pillow like breast as Myri smirked playfully and with a rawr like sound Myri closed softly her teeth around a sensitive peak, tugging gently as Myri suckled and lashed her tongue along Akikos fantastic left nipple while her fingers played with tweaking and twisting the other gently before giving her breast a groping squeeze. "Uhm! So good!" Myri gasped as she continued to work Akiko over, loving every moment of her fun playtime with Akiko while down the fall Jelica was corrupting Alisa into her personal plaything.

Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:32 am

Jelica smirks as she lashes and flicks licks of her tongue as the collar hummed faintly in it's powered up state, making poor Alisa even more sensitive and basking in the sight of her cuties ahegao. Jelica smirks as she spirals two tendrils together before plunging them into Alisa's folds thrusting into her pussy while moving back up and grins. Before her lips caught Alisa's in another deep erotic kiss.

"Who's my naughty little pet? Who's a needy little slut?" Jelica cooed teasingly while she had one of her tendrils lightly swat at Alisa's rump spanking her to tease her body with how easily playable she was. Overwhelming her once again the way she loved being handled by her Mistress.

---

Akiko moaned arching her back while feeling the thrusts of that tail while grinding herself back against Myri scissoring her while blushing and groaning at the attention on her body with the kisses and nibbles from Myri. "No Mercy...come on!" She goaded with another orgasmic cry. While they briefly heard Alisa's cries as she blinks her eyes. "Huh?" She groaned.

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:42 am

"AHUHH! OH MY GOD!!!! AHHHHA!" Alisa screamed as the collar around her neck hummed with a soft pale yellow glow, enhancing her sense of pleasure as Jelica continued to work over her pets sensitive sex as well as paying loving attention to the rookies cherry red peaked breasts. The sensation was intense, forcing Alisa to squirm and wiggle in her mistresses embrace, feeling tendrils and tongue touching her most intimate of places before Alisa was agin caught off guard by the bitter sweet taste of Jelica's lips sudden capture her own in a surprise kiss.

Jelica's lips were more then enough to silence Alisa's cries of passion for the moment, the rookies eyes rolling back half massed as she was helpless to fight ageist the huntresses invading tongue that quickly wrestled her own into submission as Jelica held the deep erotic kiss for god knew how long. Alisa only knew that her mind dulled, her head felt foggy by the time Jelica broke away since her pet needed to breath as Alisa collapsed back to the bed with face bright ruby red face and a jaw slacked open with a lewd tongue hanging from her lips from over stimulation as the rookie struggled to catch her breath as Jelica would enjoy the sight of her pet's heavily panting breasts raising and falling in ragged heat.

"AH!! -pant- I-I AM!!! AHHGHEEEEE" Alisa cried out in between her heavy gasps as the poor rookies expression tightened as there was a sudden pressure, fallowed by a rush of electricity that shut up her spine as Jelica with out warning sprialed two tendrils together and fired them up into her tight sex forcing her to wince before the sudden -CRACK!!!- of a tendril slapped her rear end forcing Alisa's body to jolt backwards twords the headboard. "AGH UCK!!" Alisa screamed out as Jelica plunged the tendril into her tight hole and spanked her, leaving a faint red line over her pets soft cheek as the rookies legs scrambled and kicked ageist the bed sheets, her body instinctively trying to run from the pain as well as the pleasure, however with Jelica holding her still Alisa wasn't going anywhere as she weakly tugged ageist Jelica's tendril before clenching her chattering teeth.

"C-CUMMING!!!!!" Alisa screamed in mere moments of Jelica's fun as Alisa was pushed over the top and drowned in the deep end as in only the first two thrusts of Jelica's tendrils and the first tendril swatting spank forced the rookies spine to arch as her abdomen flexed forcing her vaginal muscles to tightly squeeze around the invading tendrils as Alisa let out a high pitched scream from behind her clenching teeth that would tell her mistress that her pet just came..... hard..... if she didn't already know by the rush of sex juices that went splashing from her abused sex, adding to the mix of DNA no doubt already saturating Jelica's bed.

-------------------

Myri's lips twisted with a almost sex crazed smile as Akiko came for her. Myri continuing to keep up her rhythmic motion as Akiko would feel afther she came Myri's body atop her seemed to weigh down on her more, almost resting atop her as Myri collapsed into the agents soft pillows she called breasts, panting softly with a faint mist of sweat on her soft fair skin as she glared deeply into Akikos eyes, her tail plunging in and out as she continued to hump and grind her self into that same scissoring motion with Akikos slutty sex as Myri's tail lashed and rubbing the ridge of her tail into the womens found g-spot, exploiting the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Ah! I said -pant- no mercy!" Myri said with a loving gasp as her fingers continued to play with and mold Akikos breasts, working to keep the pleasure going as Myri's lips returned to Akikos cheek to kiss her, however as Akiko perked up at the sudden cry of passion that rang from outside the bed room forced Myri to pause as she glared back at the slight ajar door. "huh? Did you hear that?" Myri said leaning off of Akiko for a moment as she gently placed a hand to Akikos abdomen to sit up off of her sexy lover. "Wow.. Those to must be really going at it... Red must of got Blue all worked up." Myri said, still breathing heavy as she smirked and turned her attention back to Akiko who laid sprawled out below her. "...I bet Blue has Baby Red on all the fun stuff if shes screaming like that....." Myri smirked before casting her eyes back down to Akiko, her eyes narrowing as she seemed to glare at the collar around Akiko's neck. "Hmm.... I wonder if Blue will give me one of those..." Myri joked as she leaned back down over Akiko and smiled, kissing the women's cheek as she reached up and looped a finger through a metallic loop on the collar where a leash might be attached, tugging gently. "What do you think my pet name would be?.... Mischievous Magenta? Horny Hot Pink?...... Blue seems to like her colors.." Myri joked before she rested her chin on Akikos chest and smiled happily.

Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:41 am

Jelica smirks and giggles. "Hmm that's it." She teases before she surprisingly turns off the collar. Grinning as she sits ontop of Alisa straddling her belly while looking down at her exhausted pet. The tendrils inside Alisa's pussy kept stroking inside her though while Jelica casually leaned down and catches her lips in another kiss. "Your my Cute Red Pet." She teases. "And your life will now be filled with bliss forever." She cooed teasingly while groping and stroking Alisa's breasts with her hands.

The tendrils playfully swats at Alisa's buttcheeks with light cracks mostly to get a reaction from the poor girl and fuel Jelica's playful meanness upon her pet. "Hmm yes...perhaps I should put a leash on this collar and take you and Akiko and Myri out for a walk?" She teases.

---

Akiko pants heavily under Myri hearing her words. "I'm sure if you asked her, she'd gladly add you to her slave harem." Akiko cooed while she tried moving her hands and cups Myri's breasts squeezing them lightly. "You'd be Hot Pink." Akiko teases as she strokes Myri's hair before cupping her chin leaning in and kissing her lips again before playfully nibbling Myri's lower lip teasingly.

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am

Alisa sank back into the sheets afther her hard orgasm, panting heavily under her mistress who mercifully switched off the collar and happily smiled down at her pet while straddling her. Alisa's laxed features expressed pure over blissed heat, and exhaustion as she closed her eyes and gasped with each tendril stroke that kept her edging along that pleasurable high as Jelica continued to tease and stroke her breasts before agin capturing her lips in what was another kiss that coaxed the breath from Alisa's lungs. "Uhm! Ahm!" Alisa moaned in delight, her mind crumbling under the teasing pleasure that Jelica kept bathing her in before agin Alisa winced as her rear was again swatted forcing her to jolt along the sheets with a soft cute gasp.

"Auh! A-a walk? with a leash? I-I... No I cant..." Alisa protested softly under her own breath, her features flushing as Jelica playfully teased her, forcing her to agin close her eyes and sink into the bed timidly, her heart again thrumming nervously under Jelica's playful hands accepting her fate as Jelicas playful toy.

-------------------

Myri let out soft pants as she sat atop straddling Akiko, peering down at the human women lovingly. "You think so?" Myri said playfully as AKiko's hands came to cup her breasts forcing her to smile with glee before Akiko gave her a good squeeze that force her lips to part and her to let out a soft gasp. ".... Hot Pink sounds goods...." Myri smiled in agreement before she leaned in with Akiko for that kiss, capturing the other women's lips with her own, however their was a pause as Myri pulled back afther her lower lip was bitten. Myri smirked at the tease as she gave Akiko a vulgar smile and moved back for a new kiss, taking Akikos lips with a intimate lip lock, swirling her tongue with Akikos own. "Hmm.... maybe later the three of us can go give Blue a wild time..... what do you say?!" Myri smiled as she kissed Akikos cheek gently and worked her way to her other shoulder, kissing and nibbling her path down slowly. "I bet you can teach Hot Red a thing or two.... coax out that lewd spark of hers....." Myri joked as she returned her kisses, and licks to Akikos shoulder while her hands continued to rub and stroke Akikos magnificent tit.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:19 am

Jelica chuckles. "Infact..." She teases showing a leash as she attaches it to Alisa's collar. "Let's practice that right now...come on, let's go see the other couple." She teases as she moves off the bed gently tugging on the leash to have poor Alisa follow her mistress off the bed. Jelica smiling as she gently tugs the leash guiding Alisa away from the bedroom. The pair approaching the door that Akiko and Myri would be in and hearing the playful tones from both women.

"Heh, sounds delightful, though I have a feeling Jelica might be woman enough to handle the three of us." Akiko teases with a laugh only to moan erotically as she and Myri kissed their noises filling poor Alisa's head. Then the words about teaching her a thing or two. "Well she's welcome to try." Jelica teased no doubt surprising the pair as they turned to see Jelica and the leashed Alisa. No doubt red in the cheeks at the commentary from the pair.

"Alisa, Jelica...good to see you both." Akiko said a she laid under Myri. "Nice leash Alisa." She teases while Jelica lightly brings Alisa into the bedroom sitting her down on the bed as Jelica joins them the four now all together on the bed. "Now Alisa...I expect you to give your fellow pet some loving attention." Jelica teases as Akiko blinks her eyes in surprise. "Both of them." Jelica teases including Myri as she playfully wrapped one of her tendrils around Myri's tail and began pumping it to tease her.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:02 am

Their was a brief pause as Alisa helplessly laid back on the beds scattered sheets and glared up at Jelica, her hazed blue eyes slowly focusing in on the sort leather leash Jelica dangled in front of her face. "Uh? Right now?" Alisa's repeated with a gasp, her face twisting nervously as she blushed up at Jelica who already had the leash clipped to the ring on her collar. Alisa gulped nervously as she tried to glare down at the leash that hooked to her collar before she felt the sudden sharp tug that forced her to jolt and sit up. "Ah! W-wait! I-I.... I dont...ehmm." Alisa tried to object before she paused, glaring at Jelica as she realized again her position as the huntresses pet, shivering at the way her mistress smiled at her as she held the leash and with another tug forced Alisa to wince with embarrassment as she was forced to fallow Jelica off the bed and out the door to her bed room.

Alisa gasped as she was forced her fallow with her hands bond behind her back and a tight leash around her neck tugging and pulling her gently as she walked with Jelica through the large luxurious trailer, down the hall and passing the living room before reaching the guest bed room that she knew held Akiko, and the maid they met at Sven's place. Jelica and Alisa were right outside the door when they heard the playful sounds of the Akiko and the maid's kinky game's, forcing Alisa's cheeks to once agin color brightly as she nervously looked at the slightly ajar-ed door before glaring back to Jelica who simply smirked and pushed it open.

"I bet you can teach Hot Red a thing or two.... coax out that lewd spark of hers....." Myri joked as she returned her kisses, and licks to Akikos shoulder while her hands continued to rub and stroke Akikos magnificent tit.

Alisa and Jelica both heard the last bit of Akiko's and Myri's conversation as they let them self's in as Myri in that instant pulled her lips away from Akiko's shoulder to look in surprise at the door as she was caught off guard by Jelica and her pet who was collared and leashed right behind her. Alisa blushing nervously as she took in the crazy scene inside of the room that now reeked of sweat, sex, and musky lust.

Alisa nervously whined as she blushed and averted her eyes from Akiko's as the busty fellow agent greeted her from where she laid under Myri, only to then comment on her leash as Alisa trembled with embarrassment, being fully on display and helpless for all to see wasn't helping her nerves any as she tried to step to the side behind Jelica to hid before agin there was another sharp tug and Alisa let out a shocked cry as she was yanked into the bed room and froced to the edge of the bed where both Akiko laid and Myri straddled her.

"Oh! Nice of you to pay a visit Blue!" Myri said with a smile, leaning up off of Akiko, now simply sitting atop the busty women, her head still firmly on Akikos massive tits as she gently squeezed and played with them still. Myri's eyes shifting from Jelica's then to Alisa's as she smirked playfully, patiently listening to the order Jelica gave her cute Red pet before returning a look toe Akiko who seemed surprised.

"Oh! Hear that Slutty Purple! Red gets to show us some love!" Myri teased, giving Akiko's breasts a couple more playful gropes before the maids face suddenly paused in shock as her tail was suddenly taken by a tendril. "Ah! Auh! B-blue!!!" Myri shouted suddenly, leaning down on Akiko, firmly gripping a breast as her tail was pumped and stroked so gently, forcing her to shiver with delight as Alisa meanwhile watched nervously, her eyes wide, her nerves shot as she trembled timidly on the bed struggling to process the order Jelica gave her.

"I-I..." Alisa mumbled nervously, shaking as she looked between Akiko and Myri with uncertainty. "I-I... I dont know how to.... to start..." Alisa admitted and with Akikos and Jelica's experience they both knew that it was true, Alisa has only been on the receiving end... however Myri on the other hand trembled with pleasure and casually looked up at the rookie with a sultry smirk. "Hmm..... maybe Purple and I should help get her in the mood..." Myri said before she winced as Jelica touched her tail in away tha forced her to jolt forward and her hips to rock, causing her to rub slightly up ageist Akikos lewd pussy.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Akiko moans out for poor Alisa to hear as Jelica grinned. "Hmm yes you both should coax the little minx out of her." Jelica teases as Akiko smiles and moans before the pair gently pulled Alisa in as Jelica grins and pulls back after that tease on Myri. Alisa found herself straddling Akiko's belly with Myri behind her and Akiko below her. The Purple haired beauty leaning in and taking Alisa's lips into a deep kiss. Jelica grinning as she watched the show now.

Akiko's hands stroking Alisa's body coaxing her to relax and join in the fun...while Myri had free reign to join in. Alisa was caught in the lesbian lover sandwich and was going to have to learn fast!

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 pm

"Oh! We will get her warmed up! I've been waiting for this all day!!" Myri grinned playfully, still rocking her hips ageist Akiko as she reach out to take Alisa's leash, tugging it gently to coax her into Akiko's reach as Jelica released her smooth swaying tail so her pets could all play on their own for the time being.

Meanwhile Alisa's face went red as she heard Akiko moan, catching her by surprise, something that wasn't hard to do, as the poor embarrassed rookie quickly looked to Jelica who already made up her mind, she was going to let Akiko and Myri train her, teach her how to do many lewd naughty things as Alisa weakly tugged back ageist the leash, yet re-framed from resisting to much out of fear that Jelica will get annoyed with her again as Alisa let out a panic shout and suddenly found her self on the bed, sitting atop Akiko, straddling her stomach while Myri the horny alien maid was sitting behind, pressing up to the rookies back as she was already reaching up and around Alisa's sides to grope and squeeze her perky young breasts tightly enough that Alisa's delicate robes jutted out from around Myris finger tips.

"Whoa!! Nice tits Red!!! No wonder everyone loves you!" Myri teased as Alisa let out a passionate moan as her breasts were firmly groped from behind by the maid who she hardly knew. "Ah! T-that h-hu'uhm!AhhUHMM!!!" Alisa tried to say before Myri pressed into her back forcing her to bend over giving Akiko the perfect opportunity to capture Alisa in hot kiss while Myri continued to molest her wonderful breasts.

"Better learn fast Baby Red!" Myri teased as Akiko would notice Alisa's struggle ageist the kiss, breaking it for a moment to let out a passionate cry of please as Myri seemed to already be pinching and tugging Alisa's cute pink nipples. "If you dont! Then Purple and I will get a little crazy!" Myri said with a playful wink twords Akiko before giving Alisa's cute tight rear end a nice hard swat with her free tail as Alisa let out a sharp yelp as her entire body jolted above Akiko who held her firmly in that kiss.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:15 am

Jelica chuckles while Akiko moves her lips. Pulling Alisa close and kissing her deeply. Her tongue moving in and coaxing out Alisa's. Her hands moving as she lightly stroked over Alisa's thighs and hips. Akiko and Myri now a team now against their newest little toy. Akiko breaks the kiss as she moves a mouth and suckles one of Alisa's nipples sucking on it and licking with lashes of her tongue onto those adorable nipples.

Akiko focused on molesting those buttcheeks while Myri handled the breasts with her mouth sucking on that nipple. Alisa was in for quite the ride already. Jelica casually approaches and one of her tendrils casually inflates...before pushing into Alisa's mouth. "Suck on it Pet." She cooed giving a playful grin and wink. "This is your new live...one of endless carnal bliss." She teases while her tendrils moved in. But not for Alisa as she could see them groping Akiko and Myri's breasts now. Coating both in that arousing slime...while the same was with Alisa...and to make it worse...one of the tendrils...brought out a pink collar...and latched it onto Myri's neck....as Jelica showed the remote and turned it on...infusing all three with each others sensations.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:27 am

Alisa was helpless to stop it as Akiko and Myri both closed in on her before she could even ready her self for what was to come as Akiko in front attacked her lips, pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss that sucked the air from her lungs, while Myri from behind was attacking her breasts, squeezing and playing with the rookies delicate and sensitive globes before Akiko pulled away allowing Alisa to let out a passionate cry of pleasure as her lips where freed and she was able to sharply inhale a breath of air.

"AH! AHHH GOD!!!" Alisa cried out in overwhelming pleasure, her cute face shocked with pleasure as well as embarrassed nervousness as Akiko didn't let up on her attack as she she pulled her rookie forward, forcing Alisa to stumble slightly while Myri pushed from the back as they both got Alisa to a position where Akiko could do as she pleased. "Ah! Hehe! Here Purple! taste theses!" Myri teased as she guided one of Alisa's perky erect nipples to the senior agents lips so she could do with it as she please.

:AUHEE!! AHHHE!" Alisa's wince as her jaw dropped open in yet another loud moan of defeat, she was being hit from both sides, defenseless ageist two experienced slaves, and prostitutes, as she reared her had back and arched ageist Myri who was leaning down over her, pressing firmly to her back while the maid continued to grope and molest her modest breasts, teasing one nipple with the flick of a thumb while Akiko devoured the other with her loving lips, sucking and rolling the sensitive nub with her tongue. "AHHEEE OH GOD!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! S-LOGEHHK!!! MHGHMM!!!" Alisa tried to cry out before a shock of surprise surged up her spine as she felt two hands reach out and firmly grope her ass, pulling her closer to Akikos, yet before she could rear her had back her head snapped back and to the side as a tendril suddenly shoved its way into her mouth nearly causing her to gag.

Alisa shook her head in surprise as she was caught off guard by the sudden forceful intrusion of the tendril that now made its home inside of her mouth as she in a weak attempt to struggle tryed to dislodge it from her lips before she froze in place and shivered as Jelica taunted her, order her to suck. Alisa timidly nodded as she squeezed her eyes closed and began to wash the length of the tendril with her tongue and lips while both Myri and Akiko were being subjected Jelica's attention as well.

"Ah! Blue!!! AH!! T-that feels so good!!!"Myri moaned as Jelica took her breasts as her property, forcing Myri to ease up on Alisa slightly as she reared back in delight, giving Jelica the perfect chance to suddenly snap that new pink collar around the maids cute slender neck forcing Myri to jump in startled surprise as she quickly peer down to see what was done. "Ah! Oh! I-Its this a!? Ah! UHMMEEE!" Myri cried with an excited tone, finding a slave collar of her very own around her neck was a dream come true from the horny maid, however she wasnt given long to admire her new assessory as the trio would soon feel the humm of each collar going active fallowed by the surge of pleasure what would wash over them all in a mere instant.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:20 am

Jelica smirks as Akiko gasped and raised her head back. "NNNGGH GOD!" She cried out as the trio now had triple the sensations through them as Jelica's tendrils groped all three girls breasts now...wrapping more around their arms, thighs and lifting them just lightly off the bed spread out wide as Jelica approached them casually. She smirked before she approached Alisa first and the poor dear felt her Mistress's tongue moving in and licking her folds...the sensations filling Akiko and Myri together. While each of them felt the gropes on each others breasts.

Jelica's main hands meanwhile was moving to a little bag of sex toys she brought...as she smirked. The slime coating the girls enhancing their sensitivity before she licked her lips. "Ooh yeah...your all mine now girls...even if you do win your freedom for yourself and Akiko my dear Alisa...I hope you'll come back to me." She teases wondering if Alisa ever did win and get her freedom she'd come back.

"But I got one slave that I know will be mine for good." She teases groping Myri's breasts a little tighter before one tendril whipped her ass. While another tendril coiled around Myri's tail coating it in a lewd slime before moving it to Alisa...and teased and had the tail rub against Alisa's backdoor.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:00 am

The sudden activation of all three collars sent the trio's minds reeling as the pleasure enhancing effects zapped their bodies with overwhelming heat that that spread where ever Jelica decided to touch her three pets. Easily Jelica snared her pets in her tendrils and lifted them slightly off the bed to have better range of control on their limbs as she easily twisted and maneuvered their bodies until they were in a position she favored.

Alisa, Akiko, and Myri each moaned as Jelica choose her most favorite pet out of the trio, drawing Alisa up and away from both Akiko and Myri as she dangled the poor rookie helplessly before her as Alisa could not help but squirm and writhe in her bondage. Gritting her teeth as she felt the awkward sensations of both Akiko's and Myri's sensations washing through her like a endless avalanche of pleasure to the point she hardly realized that Jelica was spreading her legs and already licking her sex with playful laps of her tongue.

AHH!! OHHHHHH!!" Alisa cried, throwing her self back along the tendrils that held her aloft as Myri and Akiko where both treated to the coating of sensation enhancing slime that only put them further and further on edge.

Myri and Alisa where already both blissed out beyond reason, Akiko likly not far behind as Jelica's words went in one ear and out the other as they simply could not think of anything other then pleasure and sex in the intense moment of the already wild night. Myri seemed to be faring better then Alisa, however the rookie's face was already laxed and dazed and confused ahegao expression that spoke a million words of the rookies current mental state..... any more then Jelica might risk damaging her toys.

"OH FUCKING LORD!!! AHHHHH I-I CANT!! AHHH I-IA AHMMUHMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Myri screamed in heat, overwhelmed by the tsunami of pleasure, her body trembling with Alisa's and Akiko's as their sensation was shared intensely three ways, Jelica's drugged slime working three times as effective enhancing their sense of touch, pleasure, and pain as she suddenly jolted upwards along wit Alisa and Akiko who did the same as collectively their asses felt the same sting of a tendril strike their lewd asses.....

"AGH!! KAYAAAHHH!!!! T-TAIL!!" Myri screamed as Alisa again tossed her self back to moan as she felt the new and strange sensation of a body party she didnt have being pleasured as Myri bit her lip as the trio were forced to each feel what she endured each time her tail was stroked and molested before the three times sensation build up and with sudden forced erupted!!! Myri and Alisa both shuttering in unison as they both suddenly orgasmed in sync...... not even realizing what Jelica had in store for Myri's tail and Alisa's poor backdoor.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:04 am

"T-TOO MUCH AHHHHGUDDD!" Akiko cried out as she thrusts her hips in the air while shuddering as she was put through the wringer with Alisa and Myri. Akiko crying out at the tail touches and strokes before she joined them in a three way orgasm being shared. Before Jelica smirked making sure that tail was lubed and also Alisa's rear before Myri and Alisa might soon see what was coming as that tail was pushed into Alisa's rear. "Thrust it in." Jelica commanded Myri.

Smirking as she had two of her tendrils bulge out into phallic shapes before plunging them into Myri and Akiko's soaking pussies...making Akiko scream out in another orgasm...before Jelica...began her work on Alisa...as the poor girl felt her mistresses tongue plunging into her folds and swirling inside licking her sensitive insides constantly.

She grinned thrusting tendrils into Myri and Akiko's pussies...while making Myri thrust that tail into Alisa's butt...her tongue licking and teasing Alisa's pussy eating her out...while tendrils groped all three girls breasts while the sensations were 3 times more intense thanks to the slime and another 3 times more intense due to each girl feeling the sensations of the other two.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm

A three way orgasm ripple out from the trio in what was a sinfonia of passionate cries and moans of hopless rapture as all three women's hips bucked uncontrollably in the sexual frenzy before the erotic display of each helpless slaves quivering body showed their lewd ahegao laxed expression caught up in another powerful release that came shuttering out of their already abused and over taxed bodies.

"OH!!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" Myri and Alisa both scream in unison, their cries echoing together over the sounds of Akiko's own passionate whaling as Alisa nor Myri were ready for Jelica's sinister plan to store the horny aliens tail inside of the rookies tight and un-prepared bottom as all three women would soon be assaulted by the awkward feeling that would make each one of them suddenly jolt upwards in sock. "AAAAHHHHHHAHHHH" Myi and Alisa both cried as the feeling of the long smooth tip snake ageist their puckard anus's forced them to both arch together, almost mirroring their movements before they both grit their teeth as Jelica gave Myri's tail one good stroking pump down its length with her hands and sent it springing upwards into Alisa's tight ass while Jelica moved along to only add to the fun that was already to much.

"AGHUH!!! H-HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!" Both Myri and Alisa scream toghter as a small trickle of blood began to drip from their noses, a sigh that the collar's were over blowing the pleasures centers of their brains as the two sudden came agin resulting in a 5th and sixth orgasm, their orgasm's syning in unison with Akiko's before Jelica got in position to eat Alisa out and thrust her phallic tendrils into the the two slaves pussies while focusing on Alisa who was suffering the first hand hellish pleasure of her everything the three of them felt multiplied numerous times by the collar, Jelica's slime, and her own heighten sensitivity as Jelica would begin to lick and lash her tongue against her pets sex before she would be rewarded with a sudden rush of loving nectar that splashed free from Alisa's pussy on Jelicas fourth lick before both would orgasm again into a twelfth or thirteenth orgasm, their abdomen shuttering in exhausted rapture before Jelica would feel Alisa's body finally give as the poor thing passed out....

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next