View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Jelica grinned as she watched them all as Myri and Alisa were put through the wringer. Akiko shuddering and thrusting her hips in the air. "NNNUUGHFUCK!" Akiko cried out into her own orgasms...back to back each of them probably orgasming 5 times or more as Jelica grinned and once Alisa passed out she turned off the collar. Grinning faintly as she drops the three girls into a big pile up on the bed...all three with ahegao and passed out expression as she grins stroking and petting all three. "Hmm I so do love a show my pets...now you three get some sleep." She teases kissing each of them on the forehead before she casually leaves...shutting the door behind her as all three girls no doubt passing out from the stimulation as Akiko joined Alisa in blissout sleep.

(1 Month Later)

It had been a whole month since Alisa became the slave of Jelica and during that month, she'd been taking part in the races under Sven's sponsorship winning and winning races with the other racers. While Akiko had been loaned to Sven and Alisa as the girls well pit crew and support. Jelica having kept Myri for her support. Because it was time. After a whole month of being Jelica's toy, it was time for her first shot at freedom. Jelica had already informed Sven of the deal. If Alisa can beat her, she'll let her and Akiko go and let Sven sponsor Jelica for the races and she'll be his racer from now on.

Akiko frowned checking on the ship that Alisa would be using to race with as she calmly was checking on the engines. "Okay it should be ready and running with an extra 10 Percent increase in speed." Akiko informed Alisa, the Purple haire agent was only wearing overalls...and nothing else beside a thong underneath it so Alisa saw her bare back.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:56 am

That night ended in endless orgasm and the lot of Jelica's pets being left in a hot pile of flesh on top of her sex saturated bed. Alisa was out cold, Myri was shuttering helpless from sexual over load, while Akiko seemed to handle anything and everything better then the two could combined. Myri was convinced that Akiko was actually a sex bot, or some kinda of android that never ran out of stamina. Either way the trio were warn out by Jelica's attention, as well as the slime she produced that broke the minds of all three in no time at all.

--------------

Fast forward 1 month and Alisa was still missing according to the A.D.D. The rookie agent listed as M.I.A and some search has already been conducted on her behalf, however even the A.D.D wasn't going to expend much in the term of resources to extract and rescue a captured rookie agent. It was up to Alisa to free her self and Akiko now from Jelica, however during that time she was forced to endure endless bouts of sex and kinky games by Jelica, Akiko, and Myri. The trio learning quickly what made the rookie tick in just the first couple hours she was enslaved... now they had a entire month to poke and prob at what little defenses Alisa had, until merely 3 days under constant sexual strain Alisa broke under the pressure and turned into Jelica's hot red slut just to keep what little bits of her sanity were left.

Sven meanwhile already knew and understood the deal and of chorse he allowed the wager to go through just fine between Alisa and Jelica. The freedom of Akiko would hurt his establishment a little bit but he took that as price of doing business with Jelica, besides he was still concerned about the women's background. Either way things went down he would still have Jelica and Myri..... Jelica was a star racer, and Myri was a crowd favorite, so his profits would sore again in no time, however for now he was discussing terms of the agreement with Jelica in another room while Akiko and Alisa were in the garage doing some work on the famous Thundersun

"Thanks.... that will just have to do for now Akiko... 10% is good.... but keeping up was never the issue..... The blue wave still turns better..... but that is just better design.... we cant do anything about that..." Alisa said from behind her. The rookie was next to a set of lockers seeming to be getting dressed in a orange and black racing jump suit Jelica had bought for her. Right now Alisa had only pulled up the leggings of the tight form fitting outfit as much like Akiko the torso of the suit bunched up and hung loosely around her waist exposing her upper body completely. However unlike Akiko Alisa was still wearing a black bikini top Jelica insisted her pets wore instead of actual clothing.

"Did you check the fuel regulators?....or the engine turbines?" Alisa asked softly as she came up behind Akiko and leaned over her, pressing ageist the other women's back slightly, her hands seeming to slowly glide to Akikos hips gently before wrapping around her lovingly. "Did you check the ejection seat? or the cockpit controls?" Alisa said softly making faint hint as her lips soon came to gently peek agiest Akikos check and neck.

Alisa in her "racing" gear

Meanwhile in the upper levels of Svens brothel, Jelica and Sven both sat in his office discussing the next race while Myri being the little slutty minx was was sitting beside Jelica on the sofa. The horny maids wearing a cute black micro bikini outfit as she hugged and lean on Jelica fingers gently stroking and petting Jelica's inner thigh.

"Everything thing sounds good babe...... if the Red wins then we will consider her contract fulfilled... afther the modest registrations fees are dealt with of course.... Akiko will be her "prize" ... and you will come work for me as my new racer.... and Trax can just keep rotting in whatever hole he dug him self into..." Sven said as his eye seemed to focus on Myri who had all eyes on Jelica. "As for you...... your...... you vanished for 3 weeks straight!?" Sven said his eye going wide.

Myri and her micro bikini.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:21 pm

Akiko smiles playfully as she listened to Alisa's words. "Yeah agreed, hopefully the boost should help in the final stretch, if you can keep close to her like the last time you should have a chance." Akiko said casually while she was focused on checking the other parts of the ship. Before she smiles feeling Alisa pressing behind her as she chuckles. "Of course, both are working perfectly and I made sure they had nothing that might jam or hinder their performance." She said. "The Cockpit controls are responsive and ready and the ejection seat from what my little checkup shows is ready to use too...though hopefully we don't have to use it." She said as she smiles feeling Alisa before she turns her head and kisses Alisa's lips lovingly...moving around to wrap her arms around her lover and companion. Akiko's hands sliding around and strokes Alisa's hips and smiles. "Your all set to win..." She cooed cuddling with her fellow agent.

---

Jelica chuckles as her tendrils casually wraps around Myri's breasts giving her a faint squeeze and groping while nodding to Sven. "Of course Sven darling, either way your set to win big after this race...Red wins and you get a massive bonus for her winning and you get me to basically win the other races from now on and give you a massive bonus." She teases. Before she chuckles at his words to Myri while she turns to her slave and kisses her lips lovingly. "Hmm sorry about that Sven, but she so badly wanted to be with me, guess my magic touch seduced her." She teases.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:48 am

"I Hope your right...." Alisa cooed softly as she gently kissed Akikos check and neck before the busty senior agent turned around to capture Alisa's lips in a loving kiss. Over the weeks, Alisa has been subjected to countless hours of molestation by either Jelica, Myri, or Akiko to the point she was almost addicted to their touch, she would feel emply with out either one of the three holding her, or loving her in some way... right now was one of those moments where she was craving intimacy, however the faint blush burning the girls cheeks never seemed to go away... yet that only added to her charm. Jelica and Myri both tried to get Alisa to do more exhibitionist games, however Alisa still never became quite ready for such antics.... the further Akiko ever got her was to at least have sex in the garage or the training simulator.

"Lets hope I win.... I over heard blu.... I mea Jelica.... talking with Myri...." Alisa paused as she almost called Jelica by her racer's title. "... If I lose Myri wants to take me out for....... a ride on the hood of the blue wave......... Jelica hasnt said if she agrees yet.... but.... if things go bad...." Alisa blushed as she averted her eyes slightly as Akiko moved her arms around her hips drawing Alisa in closer. Alisa meanwhile was already moving to straddle Akikos lap before moving back for a new kiss. "Promise.... promise if we lose.... you wont let me do it alone.... " Alisa said as she broke the kiss with hot ragged breaths before she moved back for another.

-------------

Meanwhile back in Svens office the alien club owner was watching the pair on the sofa across from him with one large narrowed eye as Myri his horny little made was letting out soft mewing moans as Jelica played with her cuddling pet. Sven shook his head negatively as he crossed his arms with a hint of annoyance. "Thats all fine and great blue..... but she missed three weeks of work!?!......regulars were wondering where she was..... unlike Akiko I didnt plan for that loss..... I mean she was with you but still babe!......" Sven said before Myri gave him a playful smirk and accepted Jelica's kiss with a soft loving peer to show Sven they were hardly listening.

"Listen Blue... baby.... I mean Your going to need to cover the fees.... Myri is a high dollar piece of ass..... Akiko was a gift.... but..... Hey! are you two listening!" Sven said with what was almost a shout as Myri meanwhile was already crawling into Jelica's lap, pressing deeply into the blue huntresses lips, grinding her bikini bottom covered sex ageist Blues thigh as the action on the other sofa was already getting very hot and steamy. "Sorry Sven.... I'm sure Blue and I can make it up to you..." Myri said as she broke the kiss afther a moment and looked back at Sven with a playful smirk before going back to wrestle her tongue with Jelica's own.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:10 am

Akiko smiles as she sits down on a nearby chair having Alisa straddle her as they deep kissed and made out. While Jelica and Myri had their fun with Alisa as well. Akiko was the most supportive and caring one of the trio. She tried to gently nudge Alisa to break out of her shell...whenever Jelica or Myri didn't break the shell in pieces. Alisa and Akiko felt a deeper connection. Akiko smiles at her listening to Jelica's idea. "Heh you kidding? I'll be right beside you all the way love...you know me better than that these last few weeks...when have I ever let you go alone?" She asked as Jelica would always try and get Alisa into kinky fun...and usually Akiko would basically do it with Alisa...to help the girl at least not be the full centre of attention whenever they did this...Akiko's curvier figure and purple hair drew gazes a little more even if Alisa's fiery red hair also got many eyes.

Akiko deepened the kiss now groping Alisa's buttcheeks with her hands one hand moving up and stroking the girls hair while they deepened the making out. Almost getting any pent up needs out of the way before the race. "Now...let's win our freedom...then once you win...my ship should be still parked where I left it hopefully...i'll be celebrating with you in my bed before we head back to the ADD.." She whispered while kissing Alisa...

---

Jelica chuckles finally breaking the kiss for now with Myri. "Hmm sorry Sven babe...but don't worry, I have a good feeling about this race...and if I do lose this...me and Myri will be with you and she'll make sure to repay you for her lost time won't you Myri? Infact...perhaps you should give Sven company while I go and give Alisa another ride out on the course." She winks while she was all for getting hot, it was a little rude to blue ball Sven after she did technically swipe his worker for herself...even if Myri was more than willing to be hers and hers alone.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:23 am

"Good..... I dont think I can handle that alone... Thank you for.... helping me." Alisa smiled before moving back to continue their making out as she lovingly pressed her lips to Akikos own, only seeming to press closer to Akiko as the senior agent reached around her hips and groped her shapely rear end before moving up to stroke and run her fingers through her soft red hair. Alisa was always happy to know that Akiko was there to take eyes off her, if it wasn't for that Alisa would have never survived Jelica's lewd fun or Myri's kinky games. Jelica had no doubt captured hundreds of hours of video already of the pair in multiple different situations, luckily nothing to out control yet, however Myri was always pushing for more crazy and wilder stunts.

"You mean it?..." ALisa said softly afther they broke their kiss, Alisa looking down at Akiko from where she straddled the busy agent, a soft smile on her face. "If we get out of this then I'll take you up on that..... you can show me everything you know." Alisa said before she moved into to rest ageist Akikos chest letting the agent hold her lovingly before the big race.

-----------------

Jelica would find it hard for a moment to break the kiss, Myri was just so damn excited, afther the last couple weeks she found her new pet had a insatiable apatite, she was constantly wanting, constantly needing attention to the point she was keeping Alisa and Akiko up at night, Jelica was the only one who seemed to give her the fill she needed while Akiko held state it.... however Alisa, Myri just ate alive as the horny alien only seemed to use the poor rookie as a toy when neither of the other women were around for the last couple weeks. However right now Myri was having fun, solo time with Jelica was hard to get at times and right now she was getting her fill tasting her Mistress lips before she was forced to break away by Jelica as she gave Sven her answer.

"For sure Blue! Ill do anything for you!" Myri said with a smile before she craned her head back to look at Sven, giving the club owner a playful wink also before she paused as Jelica made her intent clear as Myri seemed to flick her eyes back to Jelica where she pouted cutely. "But blue! I want to play with you...." Myri said with a sad tone, however if she got a look from Jelica then Myri would change her tone quick as she nodded nervously "I mean.... sure I can give Sven a good time while you race, no problem!" Myri meekly smiled as she leaned up off of Blue and peered back at Sven and smirked. "Well I guess I can work for real for a bit..."

'Pfft.... whatever.... I know you both will just do what you want...... I better get something good out of it you here..." Sven said with a sigh before he seemed to brighten up with a smirk as Jelica gave her pet her orders. "Oh thats gold Myri baby!.... Treating me to some fun now? It must be my lucky day.... Its going to take more then that but its a start....." Sven remarked as he looked to Myri then to Jelica and smirk. "Say.... during the race.... send Akiko up here too babe. She might get lonely during the race....." Sven said with a smirk as Myri meanwhile was crawling out of Jelica's lap. The horny maid brushing her long pink hair back over her shoulder and gave Jelica a sultry smile. "When you win tonight remainder my idea for a victory party Blue. I pet Baby red will look so hot sprawled out on the hood of the wave." Myri teased before she leaned back down to renew another passionate lip locking kiss with her mistress for good luck before she moved across the office to Sven who was resting on the opposite sofa as she casually plopped her self down into his lap, her eyes till with Jelica.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 am

"Hey what's are lovers for right?" She teased Alisa as she deepened the kiss her tongue slipping into Alisa's mouth to meet her tongue in a deeper loving passionate kiss. Akiko grinning up at her straddling lover while her hands moved one stroking one of Alisa's buttcheeks the other moving to grope one of her breasts now too. Giving her a playful little fondling before she relaxed resting Alisa's head on her chest while stroking her hair...smiling as the pair sat on the chair drinking in this quiet alone time together...something they rarely enjoyed when with Jelica and Myri.

"Hmm yeah, once we're back on my ship...I'll make sure you enjoy it love..." She teases. "I might ask the Brass if you can be my partner on missions, I have been needing a partner." She teases stroking Alisa's hair gently.

Jelica calmly gave Myri a stern expression and the girl might also feel one tendril wrapped around her tail to get the focus. "Now Myri." She said in that commanding tone that basically demanded obedience from Myri. Smirking at her as she looked at Sven when he suggested Akiko join them. "I guess so, you'll want one last taste of her if Alisa somehow pulls this off." She jokes. Before letting Myri go and letting her sit on Sven's lap. "But sure I'll go get her, no doubt she and Alisa are having some bonding time." She joked before she calmly stands up and gives them both a smirk and wink before sauntering off swaying her hips while leaving Sven with her half naked pet Myri. Before she calmly headed for the garage where Sven's racer was waiting and playfully smirks seeing the cuddling Alisa and Akiko as she casually clears her throat. Drawing their attention.

"Hmm sorry for disturbing your little cuddling girls, but we got a race, Akiko, Sven asked if you'd join him and Myri in his office for the race." Jelica said as Akiko frowned at that but nods her head as she gave Alisa one last kiss...a soft one before guiding her lover off before she stands giving Alisa a smile and nod before heading up to the office...leaving Alisa and Jelica alone. "You ready for this?" Jelica asked. "Right now your not my slave, your a fellow racer, I've watched those wins you racked up and I'm actually excited for this race alone let alone what'll happen when one of us wins." Jelica said as she approaches Alisa and slipped her tendrils around the girls thighs, arms and waist pulling her into an embrace. Smirking before she attempts to lean in and kiss Alisa's lips like how they first kissed.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Alisa simply pressed into that kiss with gasping lips, enjoying her time with Akiko before her fate deciding race. Alisa at some point embraced the lewd insanity and simply surrender what little shame she had left just to cope with Jelica's and Myri's twisted games. Between naked walks, and crazy marathons, Alisa found her self exhausted and/or embarrassed most of the month, while numerous videos, and pictures were taken of the pair why in serves to their kinky Mistress. Alisa was just happy to have her time with Akiko when she could as the rookie didn't even care if Akiko's lewd nature rivaled that of even Jelica at times.... just having some one there to help her through it all did wonders for her self a steam and not break down in the middle of one of Jelica's infamous fuck fests.

"You mean that?" Alisa said once their kiss broke and she was aloud to lean away, looking deeply into Akikos eyes, hoping this moment would never end. "I wouldnt mind working with you..... if we get out of here..." Alisa said with a smile before she returned to give Akiko a new kiss that was sudden interrupted as Alisa heard a familiar tone that forced her to jolt free from Akikos lips as she heard the familiar tone of Jelica. Alisa instantly snapped her head to the side to capture a glimpse of the blue skinned huntress come sauntering into the garage, however before Alisa could speak a word she found that Akiko had guided her rookies lips back to her own and recaptured the surprised red head in a new soft but passionate kiss, a obvious display for Jelica to show who Alisa must really belong too.

Alisa crawled out of Akikos lap and allowed the senior agent to stand up, heading on her way to Sven's office while Jelica and Alisa would both be left alone in the garage. Alisa watched Akiko leave.... the busy women not even making a effort to cover her self as she simply walked out of the garage topless as Alisa meanwhile turned to Jelica with a concerned look on her face. "Y-yes.... r-right..... but..... what does Sven want with Akiko." Alisa said with a some meekness as she turned away from Jelica for a brief moment only to agin suddenly be suprised bu the tendrils that came and wrappeda round her thighs, waist, and arms, tugging her in sharply as with a shout of surprised Alisa fell into that kiss that sudden stole her breath away as Alisa's arms fell to her sides, her back arched as she pressed into Jelica gently as she was kissed.... not a usually kiss Jelica used to tease or taught her.... this was a dominating kiss, as kiss that tore the breath from her lungs.... caused her heart to race as she couldn't help but grow weak in the knees while the rookies nipples concealed under the bikini top she wore under her racing suit began to show through the thin fabric.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:31 am

Akiko nods her head at the question she would make Alisa her partner and the pair could travel the galaxy doing missions and of course enjoying each other in bed. The pair easily in the lovers part now of a relationship. Akiko frowns at Jelica's arrival before she left the pair alone heading up into the main office but on her way she fixed her overalls so they covered her chest again. "You wanted to see me Sven?" She asked as calmly but sultry as she entered to see him and Myri.

---

"If I had to guess he wants some arm candy with him while watching the race...plus me and Myri kinda blue balled him a little so chances are both Akiko and Myri will be handling him." Jelica said being upfront and honest about it. Jelica deepening the dominating kiss while her hands moved in and playfully tugged those nipples that were hardened now as she smirks into the kiss. Holding it until she saw poor Alisa's cheeks turning red before breaking it. The poor girl not dropping to her knees as she was held up by the tendrils. "Now now...don't get too weak, I wanna have a fun race." She teases poking one of her nipples. "But someone's eager." She teases.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:34 pm

Akiko left in a hurry at Jelica's order while the senior agents poor rookie stayed behind watching her hastily run out of the garage, adjusting her overalls as she moved to the door and eventually out of site. Alisa frowned slightly as Akiko left, however she quickly tried to wipe the sorry look off her face as she turned to face Jelica, only finding her self already in the alien women's embrace. The two pressed together tightly as Alisa felt the other womens bust press up ageist hers in an arousing display of breath taking dominance as Jelica wasted no time in claiming Alisa's lips as her own. Alisa went rigid as she was kissed so deeply, gasping and arching slightly away as she felt Jelica's hands firmly holding her by the ass, groping Alisa's firm rear end tightly through the thin racing suit that hugged her lower body before finally releasing Alisa from the vice grip and allowing her a brief moment to breath and suck in precious air.

"A-arm candy!?" Alisa repeated softly, her breath ragged from the long kiss as she blushed brightly, looking to Jelica with a almost entranced like look of defeat afther having long since given up resisting, however even now, afther all Jelica and Myri put her through, Alisa couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the sexual attention Jelica so casually gave her, however nothing els seemed to get her hotter as Jelica found out quickly that her pet developed a slight kink to being teased and humiliated... even if Alisa's attitude didn't make her seem like she was enjoying it... her body told the truth and nothing got the rookies heart racing quiet like Jelica playing with her and treating her like a piece of meat...

"Uhm!" Alisa gasped as she bit her lower lip, feeling Jelica sharply tug of her nipples through the black bikini top she wore, pulling and yanking the sensitive peaks while Alisa was being restrained by Jelica's numerous tendrils that seemed to always be everywhere at once. The tendrils lifting, and moving her this way and that as her arms where held up above her head, her legs spread outward, her tight racing suit threatening to slide down further, slowly exposing more of her hips and the the waist band of her black panties she wore under neath. Alisa swooned slightly in her bondage, however her soft gasps where cut short by another kiss that recaptured her lips, holding her imprisoned for what felt like another eternity of tongue lashing heaven only to break once agin having the poor rookie go limp by her arms, red in the face, and panting heavily. "Ah! W-well if you stop!! -gasp- Ah!! a-and let me breath!!" Alisa complained with a cute shout as she struggled to catch her breath before she was abruptly forced to wince, gritting her teeth as her nipples were both poked through her bikini top by Jelica. "Ah!! S-stop it!!! I-I'm not!! M-me and Akiko were just doing maintenance!!" Alisa lied, her heart racing as she was forcibly getting excited.

------------------------

Meanwhile Akiko left her poor lover behind in the garage, only catching the last moments of the rookies torment as she was attacked by Jelica. Akiko already knew the lay out of Sven's club pretty well as she climbed the stairs out of the garage and into a hall way that lead to the main lobby as on her way up to Sven's office she would pass the dressing room where she use to prepare for shows on stage, or nights she worked on the floor as a waitress. Akiko would even pass the private guest seating where she no doubt serviced numerous customers, however Akiko had no time for nostalgia as she hurried along to Sven's office. On her way up she would discover that the club was fairly busy tonight, clearly present for the up and coming race between Hot Red, and Sexy Blue as numerous patrons were wandering about the dace floor and bar area's. Some where making bets while others were already intoxicated by the countless alien alcohols that Sven sold in his establishment.

Akiko was lucky she no longer worked in the club, working nights like this were always hard for the most seasoned of working girl as horny patrons would always want to spend their gambling winnings on the sexiest call girl they could find and Akiko was always the top of that list around here..... she was luckier that she decided to cover up before getting up stairs as patrons noticed her passing by in stride, some checking her out, while a few who already had a few to many drinks in them had reached out for a feel as Akiko was greeted by some bar patron slapping her ass as she walked by or even boldly putting their hand directly on her breasts through the side of her overalls, coping a feel before a usher came and pushed them away.... either way it took Akiko a few moments to reach Sven's office up stairs over looking the main dance floor as she would enter to find Sven relaxing on one of the sofa's at the center of his office as her fellow pet Myri was sitting casually across the alien club owners lap, her lips passionately pressing ageist his in what looked like a lewd and sloppy make out session that seemed to take both their full attention before Sven would take notice of Akiko who was standing at the door that had already close behind her.

Sven's eye darted to Akiko's own before he gently reached up and with two soft pats, tapped Myri's cheek to signal the horny alien pet to break as Myri pulled away slowly, her mouth slack jawed as her tongue lewdly hung from her parted lips. Myri panted in heat before she seemingly moved to gently licking and kissing Svens neck as the alien club owner merely let her do as she liked before he craned his head to better look at Akiko as he enjoyed his fun with Jelica's toy. "Ooi! Purple!! Baby!!" Sven said coolly as he gave Akiko a wicked grin. "Its been awhile babe. How about you come over here and take a seat.. we can talk and catch up." Sven said with a grin as he patted his other knee that Myri wasn't sitting on. However before Akiko could make it to far she was suddenly halted by Sven as he raised a hand to stop her. "oh! wait! but first.... babe you look filthy!.... take those rags off." Sven said with a smirk.... waiting for his super slutty ex-employee to do as she is told.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:14 pm

"Hmm Maintenance? Right?" Jelica teases with such sarcasm it could almost be seen. "If you mean she was doing Maintenance on your body then I guess." She added as she casually lips that bikini top up exposing Alisa's breasts now as the alien woman had two tendrils open up their ends like little mouths and began sucking on those nipples and tugging them more harshly.

Alisa's legs were forced to spread as she dangled in the air as she would feel the suit sliding further down...and her panties too...exposing her no doubt dripping folds as Jelica grinned sliding her head between those hips and began to lick and tease those folds with her tongue. Lashing and working those folds expertly with that tongue of hers. Before playfully spanking the girls buttcheeks. "Someone's such a naughty little slut." She teases. "Making out with her pit crew instead of working on the racer?" She teases.

---

Akiko moved quickly through Sven's club towards his office. Barely noticing or caring as she moved she moved to avoid most of the handsy patrons that the ushers didn't stop first. Taking a few minutes to reach the office, she hoped that Alisa would win and this would be the last time they saw this place. Before she entered and would see Myri busy making out with Sven.

"Sven, I see your looking well." Akiko said casually with a casual sensual smile on her face. Crossing her arms under her impressive breasts. Rolling her eyes at his words. "I thought you liked your girls to be a little dirty?" Akiko teased as she calmly removed that only piece of clothing she had on that being her overalls as she stretched her arms with a grunt while approaching and sitting on his other knee. One hand playfully moving to brush and stroke that tail of Myri's.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:42 pm

"Uah! No really!! we where just doing AH!" Alisa tried to protest before Jelica simply moved on with her teasing, pressing her mouth firmly between the rookies breasts, capturing the center of the micro bikini top with her lips as she simply lifted the small black top upwards with her teeth forcing Alisa's face to turn bright red as her breasts bounced free. "J-Jelica!! I!!" Alisa tried to say before suddenly she was attacked by Jelica's evil tendrils, forcing her to grit her teeth as her nipple were latched onto by the huntresses strange appendages as Jelica began to roughly tug and suck deeply on the already swollen peaks.

"AH!! AHH GOD!!! AH!!" Alisa cried out, throwing her head back in pleasure as Jelica wasted no time in claiming her pet once again by simply hanging her up into the air by her arms, and quickly tugging off her tight fitting jump suit with out a care in the world. Alisa weakly squirming as she let out new cries and moans as she felt Jelica's tendrils slither under her suit before dragging the forming fitting outfit down her hips and thighs, panties and all as Jelica stripped her pet bare in no time at all. "AH! J-Jelica!! W-WE!!! AHHH!!!" Alisa agin tried to protest, her most charming feature was her shyness as Jelica simply silenced her pleaded by simply spreading her thighs wide and diving into to strike Alisa's sensitive fold, lashing her tongue over the rookies sensitive clit before suddenly forcing Alisa's entire body to jolt as she let out a yelp of surprise as she was spanked. "No! NO!!! I-I'm not a slut!! I-I'm not!!" Alisa cried, her lips quivering, arching slightly as Jelica kept going at her weakest areas as Alisa struggled to keep her composer. "I-Im not a slut!! I'M not!!!" Alisa said again, shaking her head no, side to side in a desperate attempt to deny it.

---------------------------

Akiko had no choice to move quickly while down stairs in Svens club... to many patrons knew her face, so many wanted a piece, however she was busy dodging patrons was easier with the level of knowledge she knew about Sven's club as she made it up to his office in no time at all, however not with out some patrons sneak a grope here or there as she moved about the club floor. Once she made it to Svens office she got a warm greating of Myri and Sven already warming up for the games to come as Myri seem already in the thrones of pleasure afther making out with her former employer while Sven seemed excited to see the human women again.

"Hey now!...I do.... but I like them a little tidy also..." Sven grinned, watching Akiko undress in front of him and Myri, however as Akiko did she would noticed a slight frown on his face as he simply narrowed his one large eye. "Whoa! hold up babe?" Sven said as he help up a hand to Akiko, Myri meanwhile pause as she looked back to Akiko with a slight smirk. "That was hardly sexy at all?.... what happened to the flashy show!?! You just dropped your filthy cloths on my floor?" Sven complained as he simply looked at Akiko and sighed as Akiko stretched, his one large eye watching the slight bounce of her breasts as she contorted her back before he again simply smirked and shook his head. "Fine.... whatever.... come over here babe..." Sven said with a slight hint of annoyance before he patted his knee, giving Akiko a place to sit beside Myri who was already going back to licking and kissing the side of his neck and shoulder.

Myri seemed already in traced in her play time, however as Akiko came over and took a seat on Sven's lap she instantly was forced to pause as Akiko reached out and grabbed her tail forcing her to stop mid lick before arching back to let out a gasping moan of surprise. Gawh!" Myri cried as she arched agiest Sven before the club owner him self looked to Myri then Akiko her self and grinned slightly as he gently placed his hands at the small of Myri's and Akiko's backs. "Oh! I see how it is..... you focus on your playmate first before your client?...." Sven smirked before he looked to Myri and grinned. "Blue has taught you both some bad habits...." Sven said before he began to gently rub both of of their bare thighs and rumps. " We are going to need to fix that...." Sven said before he leaned into lick along Akiko's bare neck and shoulder, his sharp teeth scraping along her sensitive skin. "Oh no! please don't punish us mister! We are only trying our best!" Myri teased, wincing slightly as Akiko continued to stroke and tease her tail as the horny alien maid glared at her and winked slightly. "P-puprle was the one who started it!" Myri teased before she reached out and groped one of Akiko's soft breasts as the trio started their long awaited three way.

Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Jelica smirks calmly dangling poor Alisa by her bound arms behind her back as the alien keeps her legs spread wide and licks and lashes her tongue against those folds. "Oh yes you are my dear." She teases spanking that rump again as she chuckles licking and plunging that tongue into Alisa's folds lashing and rolling around teasing her clit and finding her g-spot to lash as well. The tendrils tugged Alisa's nipples downward while suckling on them. One tendril opened up like a mouth and placed itself over Alisa's moouth as a tongue like tendril pushes into her lips silencing her pleases while playfully rubbing her tongue.

"Hmm, though I do hope you'll invite me and Myri to you and Purple's little ceremony." She teases letting Alisa fill in the blanks of that teasing sentence at her and Akiko's relationship.

---

"My apologies Sven, but this Hot pink for some reason only gets turned on easily when I do something to her...I think she's smitten with me." She teases as she gave him that sensual moan when he licked her neck. "Oh please you love being punished Pink." She teased as she spanks Myri's buttcheek before she smirks leaning in to Sven and he felt her lips kissing and sucking on his throat in return.

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 pm

"AH! N-No!!" Alisa struggled to speak as she was dangled by her arms helplessly, her shoulders straining ageist the hard tension as tendrils kept her aloft while while Jelica kept up her playful work on the poor rookies lower body. Alisa grunting slightly as she felt her legs forced open wide while Jelica licked and lashed her tongue ageist her delicate folds. Alisa was feeling her own pleasure rising as Jelica easily took advantage of her pets weak human body, tugging the girls nipples this way and that way, sucking them simultaneously as she arched her already straining back in a desperate attempt to escape before Alisa let out a loud moan of passion as Jelica found and began to tease her delicate g-spot. "I-IM NOT A SLUT!!!" Alisa managed to cry out one last time before in the chaos of her building orgasm Alisa's head snapped back as Jelica darted a tendril into her mouth silencing any protest the rookie might have had while Jelica continued to tease and molest her. Alisa's body trembling with weakness, her body hot, she was on the verge of release, barley clinging to that edge as Jelica knew exactly what made her poor pet tick.

-------------

meanwhile back in Sven's office, the rich alien club owner was busy tending to his playful pair of female escorts, holding the two on his lap, both hands firmly gripping booty as he grinned watching them begin the night teasing each other. "Is that so Babe......Hot Pink is that easy?" Sven said with a smirk twords Myri as Akiko already had the horny hot pink haired maid moaning, swaying in the mans lap as Akiko grope and give tail nice rough strokes, working her tail like a cock. 'N-no!! Ah!!! P-Purple is just very good at it! AHHH!" Myri gasped out as she fell into Svens chest, panting heavily before sudden she let out a sharp cry as her ass was sharply spanked. Sven grinning at Myri's plight as he went to work on Akikos neck and shoulder, licking and sucking her soft flesh tenderly before Akiko pulled away to return the favor, seeking his throat to kiss and suck as Sven reared his head back and pulled Akiko closer, firmly gripping the women's extra thic ass before doing the same to Myri.

"Hmm.... good work babes.....You two both have alot of work to do...." Sven teased as he bounced one knee, Myri raising and falling slightly before doing the same to Akiko, his hand sliding up her bare back and firmly grip her shoulder to tug her back so he would lean in and capture her lips with his own in what was a fierce and forceful kiss. Myri meanwhile was pressing up agiest Sven, rubbing and nussling up ageist him as she began to lick and kiss at his exposed neck while her other hands was wandering along Akikos chest, seeking a nipple to pinch.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Jelica smirks as she was slow and methodical now...making sure the burning orgasm was a slow burn and only minorly effecting her slut of a pet now. Slow lashes on that pussy with the tongue while her tendrils tugged those nipples harshly...another pressed against Alisa's lips to kiss her with a tendril like tongue...and another tendril playfully spanks her rump to fuel her masochist side and further turn her on for this like the slut Jelica had turned her into. But Jelica made sure Alisa wasn't reaching orgasm so easily being slow and careful letting it burn up slowly and torment her a little longer with it.

---

Akiko chuckles. "Oh you are so easy." She teases Myri while she uses one hand to keep pumping and stroking that tail of Myri's like a cock before she moved in and kissed Sven's lips returning the tongue with her own and putting in the work as she lightly grinds her hips against that leg she was sitting on as she groaned and moaned in pleasure.

Akiko was a difficult woman to get going thanks to her training to resist such things while she moved her other hand and playfully pinches one of Myri's nipples and tugs on it. While she was busy making out with Sven.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next