View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: Mission 001: Trouble Riders (For Jelica Sting)
Jelica just laughs lightly seeing how shy her adorable slave was being despite all the stuff that had happened. The pair naked and soon under the covers of the bed. Jelica casually wrapping one arm around Alisa's form one hand playfully resting on the girls chest. Pressing her own large soft breasts against Alisa's back only to feel the hand and grinned faintly. "Ooh...holding hands?" Jelica teases as she hold her hand now as she leans in and lightly kisses her neck.

"No need to apologize my dear...it's cute how you act." She teases kissing soft peppering kisses onto the neck and shoulders of Alisa teasing the poor tense girl. "Don't worry...I'm not going to do anything...so stop being so tense...and try and get some rest...or you too worried about your lover?" She teases loving to see reactions from her pet.

---

Akiko smirks as she grasps the hands of Myri...gently guiding them off her head and pinning them above the maids head...stopping the eating out for now as she finds some rope in the toys and binds the wrists of Myri behind her back. "That's 2 Orgasms...8 more to go." She teases as she licks the nipples with her tongue nipping them playfully with some licks and lashes while grinning. Now bound and gagged Myri would feel her tail being rubbed by the breasts as Akiko pulls away and playfully suckles on the end of it with her mouth working on just playing the tail now.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:58 pm

Jelica would feel Alisa sink as she timidly lowered the moment she was teased, moving her had away before Jelica stopped her and held it in her own forcing the agents heart to once again skip a beat. "I-its.... not like that..." Alisa whispered under her breath before she felt the warm blow of air ageist the back of her ear fallowed by Jelica's lips lightly kiss the back of her neck forcing a cute shutter to race down her spine.

Alisa's face would brighten further as Jelica remarked her once again as "cute" before again teasing her with gentle kisses on the back of her neck and shoulder, only forcing the poor rookie to grow more nervous and tense as she began to tremble as her free hand soon came up to cover her blushing red face. "I-I.... I-I'm sorry... I... I just cant get use to this.." Alisa admired softly before Jelica cooed the words that would spark the cutest reaction yet as Alisa jumped in almost suprise. "N-no!?.... S-shes not my lover!" Alisa said with an almost panicked voice as Jelica would feel the heavy thumping of Alisa's heart through the hand she gently held ageist her chest. "I-I hardly know her!..... s-she is.... uhm...." Alisa paused as she pursed her lower lip for a moment as Jelica would recognize this pause as uncertainty. Alisa was having a great many crisis's as the situation with Jelica and Sven, becoming a slave, and now.... her sexuality was in question as she struggled ageist it. ".... I-I dont know..... a-afther.... afther everything.... I just dont know... I-I'm confused..." Alisa said with a soft sigh as Jelica would finally feel her pet relax for the first time.

---------------------

Myri couldn't stop crying out in rapture as her first orgasm was chained with the second in a hot intense releases that sent her body trembling in near defeat as she couldn't help but cling to what ever her hands were pawing as Akiko guided her hands off the back of her head before crawling over the writhing maid and pinned her arms over her head. :OHWE!! PWESE!!! PWRPLE!!! AWHEE!! PWESE!!!!" Myri cried from behind the bite gag as Akiko came down atop her as Myri shuttered in pleasure as she felt Akikos silky smooth tongue lick her sharpen to a sensitive point nipples afther her wrists were bound to the head board of the bed, restraining Myri easily as the over sexed maid arched along Akikos embrace as the sexy agent attacked the aliens tits with full open mouth play.

"MW!! GWD!!! FWK!!! HMEEMH!!" Myri screamed, her skin feeling as if it were on fire as she she felt Akikos tongue lashing ageist her nipple, rushing over the excited peak again and again before Akiko pulled back, allowing Myri to collapse atop the bed heavily panting before she felt the familiar warmth of Akikos massive tits squeeze around the her excitedly swaying tail before Akiko began to move up and down, stroking the smooth length of Myris tail between her mountainous cleavage before Akiko opened her beautiful lips and began to wash the slender tip with tongue, sucking the tip as Myri suddenly froze rigidly in place, her eyes wide up what seemed like awe struck moment of just overloading passion as her tail experienced one of the most exciting focuses of play she has ever encountered. "MGHEEE!! MHEEE!!! MUHGHEEEE!!" Myri cried out moans of pleasure from behind the gag, her cute needle teeth biting into the edges of the gag as she shook her head side to side, already on the verge of her third.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am

"Hmm confused, because you've experienced some amazing sensations of pleasure with women, but you only had men on your mind beforehand correct?" Jelica asked with a smirk as she gently caressed the belly of Alisa with her hands for now leaving her chest alone for now. "But you must have some attraction to her, your heart wouldn't be thumping this heavily if she didn't get you racing." She said casually.

"It's okay to be confused, your just exploring your sexuality, nothing wrong with being bi-curious if you can tell me with honestly...even just a tiny portion of yourself...isn't attracted to Akiko, or perhaps me?" Jelica teased. Caressing and gently stroking Alisa...softly trying to help her relax a little but the girl seemed easy to rile up.

---

Akiko smirks as she suckles on the tails tip while rubbing her breasts and even further down it...she grinds her own sex against the tail letting Myri feel the three points of attack, the mouth sucking on her tip, then the breasts and pussy grinding against two spots down the tail's length. Akiko smiles as her bare feet moves...the feet playfully patting onto Myri's chest before Akiko using her toes catches each of those nipples of Myri and teasingly rubs them with her toes. Showing some impressive dexterity

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:44 am

"W-well..... yeah....I mean.... I never did anything before.... but..." Alisa said softly as she was finally able to vaguely relax before admitting the last bit, her cheeks coloring deeper as she shyly turned her head into the pillow to hide her cute face from Jelica. Alisa sighing softly as before she stiffened slightly at the sensation of Jelica's hands caress her abdomen, touching her gently forcing her to sharply inhale before slowly relaxing again as she struggled to keep her composer. "... I... I dont know.... I've been more nervous... and embarrassed then anything..." Alisa said as she gently pulled the bed sheet over her self tighter as Jelica held her so peacefully. "That's hard to believe...." Alisa replied. "Non of this has been my choice..... you and Sven have...hmm....I-I cant even.." Alisa paused abruptly, Jelica knowing what she was going to say, however Alisa couldn't help but recognize her own fault in the bet she made with Jelica when they both competed in the race a less then a day ago, granted she didn't think the huntresses was serious about taking her as a real slave, however that was old news as now Alisa found her self again pursing her lower lip as Jelica words registered to her. "I... I'm not attracted to you!!.... or Akiko!!...I just..." Alisa said with a faint untruthful panic in her voice as she rolled slightly back to face Jelica, her head nervously spinning as Jelica managed to rile her pet back up. "I-I mean..... I.... I.... uhm.. you know..." Alisa paused as she twisted her head to look away from Jelica again, pouting as she sank back under the covers to hide, the rookie only seeming to prove the huntresses point.

-------------------

Meanwhile while Jelica and Alisa where both having their intimate talk, Myri and Akiko were both busy in the thrones of hot passionate sex as the senior agent worked the alien maids long smooth tail between her famously massive tits, stroking the length between her mountainous cleavage while sucking the sensitive tip of with her lewd and slutty lips forcing Myri to flounder along the sheets in intense heat and bucking pleasure. "MGHHHEEEEEEMUHHHMMMEEEEEE!!" Myri screeched in passion as her tail struggled in Akikos grasp like a eel, swaying side to side as she rubbed her own sex ageist it. Akiko had talent, and skill, she was driving her crazy with mouth/ tail play alone however there was a sudden jolt that came from the maid as her bright violet eyes sparked open in awe as she felt the strange patting of the agents feet striking her chest before the last move Myri would have expected came to light and she notice Akikos toes spread then catch both of her aroused and standing nipples between them as Akiko showed Myri her impressive flexibility and dexterity with her soft feet as the lewd enslaved agent began to play with Myri's swollen and aroused breasts with her feet. "Guh! GMHU!!! MGH!!!! MOH!!!! FWET!!!!" Myri cried from behind the bite gag, her teeth clenching around it as she rolled her head back and moaned to the head board of the rocking wildly bed.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:27 am

Jelica smiles playfully but says nothing just holding Alisa close to herself. "You could've refused our bet and we could've just raced." Jelica countered at Alisa having little choice in the matter. "Granted you thought I wasn't being serious about making you a slave." She added. Listening to her panic at being called out on her attraction to both Jelica and Akiko. "That proves you do." Jelica said softly as she moved her hands gently rolling Alisa back to meet her. One hand cupping the poor girls chin looking into Jelica's eyes. "Let's just test it..." She said as she leaned in gently and planted a soft gentle kiss onto Alisa's lips.

It wasn't hot, though it was passionate, but gentle and soft. No doubt such a sensations filling Alisa from the kiss. Jelica holding her close in a gentle but firm embrace. The kiss was mostly to see if Alisa lost herself in the sensations and reciprocated the kiss. Jelica if she felt that would keep it going a little longer until air was needed for her cutie slave and gently breaks the kiss. "Hmm quite alot of affection in that?" She teases softly stroking one hand through Alisa's fiery hair.

---

Akiko grins tugging the nipples with her toes. Working those breasts well as her breasts and pussy kept rubbing that tail. Before she blushes and moves...guiding the tail downward until the tip was against her pussy as she groans guiding it to slide inside her tight squeezing insides working it over. Akiko groaning in bliss while pushing two fingers back into that pussy of Myri hitting her in three spots at once now.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Jelica would feel her fet sink deeper under the covers slightly after calling her out, cornering her logic as Alisa let out an annoyed pout. "I-it doesn't prove anything...." Alisa said with cute fit as Jelica's words forcing her to shake her head before she felt Jelica slowly begin to roll her onto her back. Alisa's eyes widening at the surprise, meeting Jelica's own as she loomed over her for a brief moment, cupping her chin as Alisa flushed brighter. Jelica made good on her intentions and leaned in, pressing a soft gentle kiss to the red haired rookies lips, locking her in a passionate kiss that forced her heart to skip a beat as her eyes only darted open as wide as they possibly could.

The kiss was different, it was soft, gentle, the sensation filling the rookies chest with heat as she struggled for a moment, yet Jelica would find that Alisa calmed and eased into the kiss, her lips meeting Jelica's own almost instinctively, forgetting her past standing in her losing argument moments earlier and lost her self in the sensation of Jelica's warmth as the huntress's felt exactly what she was looking for, holding Alisa to that kiss that forced the rookie to kiss back. The kiss lasted awhile, long enough for Alisa to be left breathless as Jelica gently broke off the kiss and left her cute pet panting heavily for breath, her face flushed red in a new heat as she glared up at the ceiling before Jelica smirked and teased, making her point very clear.

"...Shut up.... " Alisa replied with hint of flustered annoyance as she simply rested back ageist the bed at Jelica's side, her eyes shifted away from Jelica's own as she let the huntress continue to stroke her soft fiery red hair. "ehm...... You....erm.. that.... I mean... I wasnt...." Alisa tried to say, however she would almost seem to pause between words, stammering as she tried to look for a excuse, yet Jelica managed to back her pet in a corner. Alisa meanwhile flicked her eyes from Jelica's stubbornly, part of her knowing she was caught, however she refused to admit it, however Jelica just so happened to have a device that would make her pet truthful whenever she wanted.

--------------

Meanwhile down the hall Jelica and Alisa might hear to loud sexual wailing of the two sex crazed deviants in the guest bed room as Myri was screaming like a want on as Akiko used the strange talent of dexterity to tug the poor maids nipples with her toes!!! It was a wild and crazy sight!! A sight that fetishists and perverts from around the galaxy would flock light years see as slutty purple was in the thrones of dominatrix pleasure humping and rocking her hips ageist the base of Myri's wriggling and flailing tail between her massive cow like breasts, forcing a helpless maid to submit to her twisted games as the human slut suck and lick the tip of the cute sex drunk aliens tail with her wonderfully lewd lips and whorish tongue before she moved up the tails length afther washing its tip in saliva only to guide its lengthy tip to drolling sex.

Myri's eyes when wide in rapture as she squealed from behind the bite gag, her body rocking and flailing in heat before she shuttered in delight at the warm sensation of her tail sliding into Akikos slutty pussy as the senior agent would be jolted by the sudden thrust of Myri's wild out of control tail almost shoot up into her tight velvet tunnel impaling her on its length as the tip knocked straight back into her cervix, jabbing at the entrance to her womb, spiraling wildly in its delight. "MGHEEEE!!!" Myri cried as Akiko's toes curled over her tits and tugged them upwards, forcing her to arch along the sensation before her spine quivered and shivered at the surprise sensation of Akikos fingers dipping into her sex.

Myri meanwhile struggled ageist her bondage, the leather strap restraining her arms behind her back as she twisted and rolling this way, rubbing her cheek and face ageist the side of the bed as she managed to free her lips from the bite gag. "OHHHHHH!!!!! PURPLE!!!! YOUR FUCKING ME CRAZY!!!" Myri screamed as her tail continued to surge up into Akikos sex before the agent whore manged to drive Myri to another orgasm that would sent a fiery heat over her belly and inner thighs, coating Akikos hand as well as her own tail in her lewd nectar. "OH!!! OH MY!!! FUCKING!!! I CANT STOP CUMMING!!!!" Myri cried out in her delight, a smile on her face as Akiko was driving her crazy.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:36 am

Jelica smirks in amusement hearing the faint noises. "They seem to be having fun, gotta give the girl credit, she's got skills." Jelica teased whether she meant Myri or Akiko was up to Alisa's mind. "If you want another kiss...just ask." Jelica teases Alisa gently holding her close stroking her hair with one hand while gently embracing the poor girl. Smiling as it was obvious now about Alisa's attraction to at least Jelica.

"But for now...I want to see the real Alisa..the one you hide behind that mire of stubborness." She teases before showing the remote and casually flips a switch as the collar activated not enhancing anything but bringing Alisa's deepest desires to the surface...not changing her personality much...making her more honest and truthful. "hmm...come on...tell me truthfully...do you like us Alisa?" She teases.

---

Akiko smirks moving one foot up to the bite gag grasping it between her toes. Pulling the gag away before she smirks pushing a foot into Myri's lips...using her foot now as the gag. Akiko groaning in pleasure holding herself back despite that tail squirming inside her convulsing folds working it over. "Kiss my feet.." She moaned out making Myri kiss them while she groaned thrusting fingers into those orgasming folds. While Akiko's own lewd nectar drooled down the tail mixing with Myri's.

"Hmm, you'll never stop cumming until I say you can stop." Akiko taunts smirking as she kept Myri quiet with her foot play. Her other foot kept tugging the nipple still. While Fingers thrusted into that pussy. The other hand stroking her own clit rubbing the tail as well as it fucked her pussy.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Like Jelica, Alisa turned her attention twords the open door as she heard the maids passionate cries of pleasure as her and Akiko both went at it in the guest bed room down the hall. Alisa couldn't help but maintain the constant blush on her cheeks as she again averted her eyes from Jelica's own afther the huntress put the thought into her head about what Akiko and Myri were both obviously doing. Alisa knew already but with Jelica's lewd smirk and playful teasing, her imagination simply went wild at the thought of her senior agent having casual sex with one of these criminals forced her face to flush and heat up, however Alisa wasn't aloud to think on it for very long as she was again gently pulled into Jelica's embrace as the blue skinned alien stroked the rookies fiery red hair. Jelica's touch forced her to wince as she felt the alien women's bare skin rub ageist her own forcing her to tremble meekly before she agin looked away as Jelica continued to taunt her.

"I dont want another...kiss..." Alisa said quietly under her breath as Jelica again got the cold shoulder, turning her cheek from Jelica's lips as she maintained that cute and annoyed expression that Jelica loved so much. "What?" Alisa soon said softly in reply to Jelica's next choice of words, sensing the cruel playful tone in the alien women's voice as she whisper hot breath over Alisa's cheek and neck agin forcing the poor rookie to shiver as a cold chill ran down her spin. "W-what..... what do you mean?" Alisa said in alarm, her eyes widening as she looked to Jelica before she jumped and glared down at her blue shaded hand as the gentle tug ageist her collar made Alisa realize that Jelica exactly had in mind.

"Ah! N-no! Jelica! I... I'm being honest! D-dont! Dont do it agin!" Alisa panicked as she looked up to Jelica nervously, tears begining to form in her eyes as she gripped her mistresses wrist gently begging her to not activate the collar agin and use it to.... change her. "J-Jelica! Please! I-I'll be honest! I-I wont...rah! huh...Ah!" Alisa tried to object before Jelica casually reached out for the remote, pulling it from wherever she had it hidden and with a evil smirk flipped the switch activating the collar before Alisa could beg her not to.

Alisa winced as the collar began to hum as the ridges and lines along the high tech enslaving device began to glow a faint yellow to symbolize it was working as Alisa felt the faint sting in the back of her head as the collar worked through what ever methods it used to reroute and change a slaves mind to suit their masters wishes, in this instances Jelica didnt desire Red Hot Slut.... no she wanted her pet to be more honest and forth coming as Jelica would watch and smile in silence as Alisa's eyes grew glossy and faded, her head craned back as she let out a gasp as she rested on Jelica's shoulder before coming to relax in her mistresses arms a moment later heavily panting for breath.

Jelica enjoyed the show, however being the mistress she was she didn't give Alisa much time to rest or cope with the change in her own head as Jelica leaned in and asked her question, saying calm and clearly so Alisa heard her. The reaction of Alisa's face would be priceless as the mental disarray forced her head to spin as she trembled and shook her head faintly force again wincing as a new stabbing pain stung her. "I-I.. Rghm... Ah!" Alisa gasped, struggling ageist the control before Jelica would spot the faint glow on the collar surge slightly forcing her to obey and speak the truth...

"AH! Urgh! Y-Yes! Ah! YES!!! I-I DO! I DO!!! I REALLY DO!!!" Alisa said almost frantically as the collar forced her to speak the truth, her head spinning as she recoiled into Jelica's arms. "Y-YOU! A-And A-Akiko! I-I.... AH! B-but...." Alisa paused as she grit her teeth in a effort to stop her self.

------------

Myri was free of the gag for only a moment to let out her loving cry before her mouth was suddenly packed full with somthing new and strange. Myri nearly gagging at the suprise as she let out a meek sequel fallowed by the bucking of her hips as she was still in the thrones of her last orgasm. "MGHHEEE!!!" Myri cried out from behind Akikos foot, the women's toes being washed over by Myri's flailing tongue before pausing to moan as another rough thrust of the agents finger tips drove up into her trembling core. Akikos masterful fingers forced her abdomen to tremble, her vaginal muscles to clench around the probing digits which in turned forced Myris tail to wiggle and with a bounce jolt up into Akikos sex as it rocked back and forth, thrusting in and out of the women relentlessly, it smooth length twisting and rolling inside of her.

"DWNT SWOP!!!!!!" Myri cried, muffled behind the foot in her mouth as Akiko would spot the maids eyes roll to the back of her head at the sensation of her other nipple being tugged so roughly while her pussy was still being finger fucked to vigorously as Myri did as Alkiko order and didnt stop cumming as Myri's orgasm rolled on into a crashing seciond, and third, Akiko feeling her playthings abdomen tremble as she came agin and agin like a endless fountain as she rush of nectar splashed over Akikos fingers and palm, soaking the sheets and bed in more of the sweet scent of their wild sex as Akiko would soon discover Myri was a small ball of stamina.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 am

Jelica watched as her pet was forced to answer truthfully and not hide herself...trying to resist but revealing she did like Jelica and Akiko. "Don't fight it...just relax...tell me the real truth...the part you hide from yourself...you like us both...you like both men and women." Jelica said softly holding Alisa close in an embrace to keep her calm. "Do you want to kiss your Mistress...do you want her to take you in her arms and pleasure you...willingly?" She teased asking the question and Akiko had to answer. She was basically forcing the truth out mostly to see how much Alisa's desires went.

---

Akiko grins not slowing down making sure to see how long this little ball of stamina could go her insides squeezing the tail her feet and toes working those nipples now. While her fingers thrust into those gushing folds. Working Myri's folds over expertly into many orgasms already now as Akiko grins. "Never stop..." She cooed teasingly.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:56 am

The collar did as Jelica told it to do, force Alisa to be more truthful with her and her self, however the smallest hints of resistance showed as the rookie struggled to stop her self, however even silence was considered being untruthful as the collar hummed and glowed around her slender neck. "Y-es!! Yes I-I... Ah! I do! Both! Either....ah! I-I...." Alisa finally said, her cheeks stained red unable to stop her self as she squirmed in Jelica's arms before going rigid as a new question was told to her. Alisa's eyes darted open in alarm her gritting teeth forcing to chatter before the collar forced her to speak. "YES!!" Alisa sudden exclaimed, closing her eyes as she cried it passionately. "I-I DO!! K-Kiss me!! AH! Please!!!! Like before!! ah! When we first met!! I liked it! UHm.... ALOT!!!! " Alisa cried before she grit her teeth in silence, biting her tongue as she shook her head in pure embarrassment as the collar was forcing her to spill her deepest and most truthful thoughts. " I.... I like y-you!..Uhm!... the most!" Alisa blurted before she again paused, gritting her teeth to once again stop her self, a hand coming up to cup her mouth as she admitted something that she didn't want Jelica to hear as her nervous blue eyes slowly shifted to Jelica's own.

------------------

Myri hoped Akiko never slowed down as her body kept convulsing and trembling under the sexual tension of Akikos ravaging hands and feet, the way the human women bounced and jolted her hips shook the entire bed as anyone on the outside of the guest bed room would think that Jelica was harboring wild beasts inside of her place of residence as the orgasmic screams and wailing from Myri filled the room and likely the outer hall as Akikos fun slutty toy never stopped cumming to the point it was nearly impossible to keep track as each climax coaxed on the next and the next, all while the tail surging up into Akikos pussy continued to wildly thrust and wiggle, driving deep into her tight tunnel, striking her cervix as the sharp fin like tip threatened to invade Akikos womb as it swirled and swayed over her delicate g-spot. "AGHHHHHEEEEEEEE" Myri screamed agin as what was yet another countless orgasm ripped out of her pussy, adding to the pool collecting beneath Akiko on the sex saturated bed.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:08 am

Jelica smiles before she playfully flicks the remote and the collar powers down. Grinning like she got the lottery before she leaned in and captured Alisa's lips into a deep passionate kiss. Like their first one when Alisa lost the race and lost her freedom to her Mistress. Jelica's tendrils gently coiling around Alisa's arms and thighs stroking her body all over while embracing her close.

Jelica's tongue pushes gently into Alisa's mouth conquering her tongue. Jelica's hand stroking the long hair of Alisa while embracing her close. Nothing sexual just passionate kissing that sent butterflies no doubt into the poor Red Head's stomach after having been forced to admit she liked Jelica and wanted her attention.

---

Akiko groaned and moaned out with a loud. "AGH!" As she finally cried out in her own orgasm. Before she panted her body covered in sweat. "Your relentless." Akiko cooed as she moves...straddling Myri now...the girl's lips exposed as Akiko kisses them making out with the Maid now. Before she releases the bondings on Myri's arms freeing her now to return the embrace and anything else the lewd maid wished.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am

Alisa could not hide the embarrassment on her face even as she made a weak effort to hide her features from by burying her face into Jelica's shoulder, trembling nervously wishing she could simply die right now as the collar forced out her hidden desires and truths, exposing her even further for the blue skinned huntress that dredged out everything Alisa had left. "S-stop this!! Please!!" Alisa whined in her embarrassment, her eyes tearing up as she struggled to contain her own emotions, revealing she did like Jelica, found the women attractive, however all the cruel things she did made Alisa hurt, but at the same time she was attracted to Jelica's cruel nature as even now her heart throbbed in her chest as Jelica showed more dominance and Alisa found her self being pushed down and with out warning her lips again taken by Jelica's.

In truth, Jelica made Alisa feel wanted, this slavery thing made her feel sexy, the attention was even better, even as she couldn't help but let out a muffled gasp as Jelica pushed her down, the excitement suddenly sparking the rookies chest as Jelica kissed her like the first time they met when she lost the race and the camera's flash dulling all her senses, even now it was a surprise as Alisa went rigid and melted into the bed only to relax as Jelica's tendrils came along and coiled around her arms and legs, stroking and massaging her sensitive skin before Alisa's head craned back as she accepted Jelica's tongue, submitting to her might before Jelica finally broke the extended lip lock and Alisa was left gasping for breath, her chest raising and falling heavily as she fell limp beneath Jelica, taking a moment to catch her breath. "Y-Your so mean..." Alisa said softly a few tear drops rolling down her cheek as she gave Jelica faint genuine smile before she reach up, wrapping her arms around Jelica as she guided her back down for another kiss. ".. I wont forgive you..." Alisa whispered as Jelica was succeeding at transforming the rookie into her very own personal pet.

--------------

Meanwhile down the hall in the guest bed room Akiko was busy working over the maid, bouncing wildly on Myri's thrusting and wiggling tail as the musky room reeked with their sex. The bed alone was saturated with the combined sexual orgasmic marathon of Alisa and Myri alone before Akiko finally crumbled under the weight of her own blissful high and came her self, soaking Myri's tail in a shower of her juices before finally the pair slowed and ceased their animalistic fuck fest. Myri was panting heavily, slack jawed with her pink tongue hanging loosely out of her lips as she struggled to catch her breath asAkiko simply crawled forward and captured the maids lips with her own before reaching up to release Myris wrists from the leather bindings that kept her tame.

It happened so fast, the moment Akiko release Myri's restrains the maid suddenly jolted upwards and captured Akiko in a deep kiss as her long tounge darted to the back of the humans throat befor recoiling back. Myri in the same insane instant used her teeth, closing around Akikos lower lip to give her a bite of stinging pain before pushing Akiko over onto her back so Myri was on top. "Oh wow!! You rode me so hard!!! Even Blue didn't get me that good!" Myri said with a almost sex crazed grin, the maid still seeming to gasp heavily with ragged breath as she still showed deep excitement. "Its my turn!! I hope your not tired Purple! We are just getting started!" Myri grinned before with a rapid thrust her tail still inside of Akikos sex started to twirl and thrust, Myri working her own sex ageist Akikos abdomen as she straddled the senior agent before leaning back down to capture Akikos lips agin in a renewed kiss while Myri drew Akikos arms out and up over her head.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:21 am

Jelica chuckles playfully at that. "Well I'm a Bad Girl...and your the adorable one I corrupt." She teases Alisa smiling at the girl almost transforming into her personal pet...she was making the girl a Masochist it seemed as she liked being treated meanly. Jelica moved in and kissed Alisa again, for now just making out with the woman, sexual stuff was for later. She moves her tendrils wiping some tears from Alisa's cheeks while they deepen their kiss. Laid together in the bedsheets as Blue and Pink skin mesh together in an intimate display.

Jelica playfully has the tendrils holding Alisa's arms pull them above the girls head restraining them now as Jelica's hands playfully gropes the girls breasts to tease her with how helpless she was. Dominating her but only lightly for now, playful gropes to make the cutie squirm. Jelica smiles stroking Alisa's body with those tendrils playfully oozing that slime onto her skin once again. Jelica breaking the kiss and smiles. "Your mine Alisa...your all mine." She whispered sensually while kissing the girls neck now giving her a little lovebite hickey mark.

---

Akiko's eyes widened at the sudden kiss attack and the little bite on her lower lip. Akiko pushed onto the bottom now as she gasps. "Not tired at all...just felt wrong not to let you take over." She teases before she resumes kissing Myri with a moan her legs if they could wrapped around the tail pressing it against her sex as it thrusts inside her as she moaned into the kiss her pussy convulsing around the member.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:26 am

Alisa gave Jelica a faint blushing smile as she was again teased as it seemed she manged to get her pet to open up slightly, even if it embarrassed her to no end, however that only seemed to excite the rookie more as she looked away timidly before moving back for a new kiss. Alisa parting her lips to accept Jelica's tender lips, even smiling as a tendril came and caressed her cheek gently as they both laid together before Jelica pulled away, leaving her pet panting heavily beneath her as her arms were slowly drawn up above her head to allow her mistress a better range of control before shackling the rookies wrists to the bed board, Alisa not resisting all the while.

"Ahm!" Alisa mewed as she arched her back slightly as Jelica reach out and groped both of her breasts, teasing her helpless body with her dominating hands and tendrils that Alisa was already so familiar with making her squirm and tremble restlessly before Alisa began to relax as the slime was worked into her sensitive skin. "Ah! J-Jelica! I-I... I'm yours!!" Alisa moaned as Jelica kissed down her neck, sucking her soft pink skin while marking the warn down rookie with loving marks that branded Alisa as Jelica's official personal pet.

---------------

Myri didn't let Akiko talk much as before she could even finish that sentence Myri already had the senior agent drawn into another rough and lewd kiss with lots of tongue. The little ball of energy's silky tongue darting into Akikos mouth reminding the agent just how long and slippery it was as it snaked along her teeth and cheeks before sliding down her throat only to retract before triggering her gag reflex. Myri all the while held Akikos arms down atop the bed over her had at either side of her before she shifted and moved atop Akiko, positioning the agent in a submissive position as she maintained the sloppy kisses she was delivering as their legs twisting together allowing Myri the means to rock her tail in and out of Akikos slutty pussy, the tipped fin stroking Akiko's g-spot, while at the same time allow both to scissor each others sexes ageist the others as Myri grinded her vulvae agiest Akikos to stimulate each other's clitoris. "Thats good.... I'm going to fucking ride you all night and day....so be prepared..." Myri said breaking the kiss for a moment before her lips moved to Akikos cheek and neck, licking and kissing her way along her shoulder before giving the senior agent a playful bite that would send a stinging pain to mix with the pleasure before soothing the bite with her tongue.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:04 am

Jelica chuckles. "Damn right you are." She teases as she continues making some love bites onto Alisa's neck...moving down to her collarbone and nipping there before she licks those breasts. Sucking one of the nipples teasingly. "Hmm yes..." She cooed as she spreads Alisa's legs wide giving her a playful smirk at what was coming before Jelica's tongue began lashing and licking that pussy teasing Alisa and sucking on that clit with her lips.

With Alisa having accepted her place now as her pet, she was determined to make this time be something Alisa's dreams will never go away. Alisa was hers and the girl knew it, Jelica was intent on making sure this one stuck around. Tendrils coiled those breasts squeezing the now extra sensitive breasts thanks to the slime. Jelica smirking before she shows the remote again. "Hmm let's take things up a notch." She teases turning on that collar but this time only enhancing Alisa's body. Increasing sensitivity, making sure this was a wild night for Alisa.

---

Akiko's widened as that tongue plunged down her throat only stopping before Akiko's gag reflex kicked in. Her arms above her head pinned in a submissive pose as she moans feeling the tail rocking her as she humps and grinds back against Myri's actions. Akiko feeling the kiss broken as he cheek, neck and shoulders were given playful bites that made her flinch faintly before the tongue soothed her skin. "Hmm...Mistress.." She groaned as she wriggled. "Have mercy.." She moaned out wriggling and squirming but they could both see it was just a show as her eyes instead showed Myri. 'Give me your best shot.'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next