View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Akiko's Mission 1: Into the Den of Snakes (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Akiko's Mission 1: Into the Den of Snakes (For Vespira)
Akiko's eyes widened her eyes when her purple eyes met with the yellow stare of Vespira's. Her body feeling the strong unrelenting presence that rippled through her being. "I-i am Akiko Reiya.." She whispered her tone submissive. "I...I wished to serve you Mistress..." Akiko said as her shaky legs only barely kept her standing before the Gorgonian...unable to approach unless she was asked too. Akiko felt like a deer looking into the eyes of a tiger....stunned, helpless.

Akiko slowly began attempting to step forward towards Vespira..keeping the eye-contact going as she felt the sensations through her mind and body. Hopefully her figure drew in Vespira's desire...Akiko having the largest pair of breasts only matched by the Gorgonian herself and wide hips and long legs...the blue hair was a unique color among a few humans.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:56 am

"Mm... I know that much already," Vespira replied as she stared at the lovely soiled human, "If you wish to ssserve your Misstresss then, you besst tell me everything. You are not one of his ssslaves, are you? What did you really come here for, hm?"

With the cloak burned out, there was nothing to hide Akiko's numerous scents. Vespira noticed the presence immediately, tasting the sweat and eventually the arousal of this unknown woman in the other room. But, that was not all she sensed. The metals of Akiko's weapons did not escape the serpent's keen sense of smell. None of the other slaves came with those sorts of materials on their person. Vespira could guess who this woman really belonged to. That particular faction did love to make attempts against her despite how futile it was.

"I can see you are sstruggling, Akiko," Vespira continued, "Your body yearnss. He left you wanting and now only I can bring you to blisss. Tell me what I want to know. Obey and you may be given ssomething to sscratch your dessperate itch." The slaves cleaning her phallus smirked seductively as they stroked it, looking over at Akiko.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:52 am

"I...I am....Agent Akiko Reiya...I was sent here to assassinate you Mistress.." Akiko whispered weakly. She began telling Vespira everything....including how Akiko had been the annoying little gnat causing problems in Vespira's brothels having caused quite alot of problems for her workers. Akiko pants softly. "T-that was what I was meant to do...but...ever since I've laid eye upon your magnificence...I've felt a yearning like never before." Akiko whispered as her legs trembled as she dropped to her knees before Vespira. "Please Mistress...I...I yearn for relief...for bliss...for you." She whispered her eyes pleading, begging for Vespira.

Akiko's mewling slut side had surfaced...the inner demon that had been made during her time in Shokushu was surfaced faced with such an overwhelming dominance...really...really got this side of Akiko turned on...being looked at by the slaves and Vespira...such a pathetic sight indeed for the agent.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:14 am

Just like that, Akiko succumbed to the irresistible Gorgonian. The agent revealed everything, who she was, all the attacks, everything. So this was the recent thorn that tried to be an annoyance? Much like many agents, this one was certainly appealing to the eyes, especially in this broken and vulnerable state. More questions came including some involving how the agent got into this room in the first place. Vespira knew she was in control here and prolonged the poor woman's agony, knowing that the agent would be all too eager to answer her questions quickly and accurately.

"You are on your knees," Vespira hissed, "Good girl. Only those who earn approval can sstand in my presence. Sssuch a uselesss agent. You could have killed me. But deep down, you know thisss is what you wanted, what your kind needs. You are nothing but whores, waiting to be claimed by a sssuperior. Now, crawl to me, Akiko. Show me how much you can handle. Perhapsss, I will keep you if you perform well."

As Akiko approached, the slaves around the scaled phallus drew away and began massaging Vespira's breasts once more. The erect spire was ready to be mounted by the agent. Vespira watched as she let forth satisfying hisses as the remaining slaves tended to her needs. She ate another piece of fruit, enjoying the sweet and juicy taste that reached her forked tongue.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 am

Akiko's poor mind just couldn't resist the dominant Vespira as she fell to the serpent and revealed everything to her. Still kneeling as she crawled towards Vespira when told to as she approached the spire of meat..."Y-yes Mistress..." Akiko whispered softly...as she moved in...as she her inner self surfaced all the training she'd been forced to partake back at school. Akiko moving until Vespira suddenly found her spire of meat engulfed in Akiko's large breasts...easily bigger than any of the slave girls as they fully trapped the cock...filing Vespira with the sensations of the humans flawless skin against her spire of meat.

Akiko began a paizuri action rubbing her breasts up and down the cock while her mouth suckled onto the head. Akiko working the cock as her tongue flicked and licked at the urethra as well. Before her lips suckled on the head only but slowly moved downward licking and sucking on the spire...while her warm soft bosom rubbed the spire up and down. Moaning into the cock in her mouth giving it vibrations to stimulate it.

It was mostly to give Vespira pleasure first and see her potential new toy's skill with her body not just her pussy...before Akiko slowly moved to straddle it...groaning as she slowly lowered down and gasping in joy...her tongue lewdly sticking out as her pussy pulled as much of the erect member into her depths...and she kept thrusting down making sure Vespira's entire spire was inside her tight squeezing...well trained insides...the insides convulsing around the spire as she moaned and began to ride on it for Vespira to see those large breasts bouncing for her to admire the show while Akiko's eyes kept looking into hers...pleading for approval.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:29 am

Breasts mashed around the thick phallus. The difference between this and the male alien was apparent. This spire of meat had rough scales all over the shaft. While Vespira's upper body had fine scales that gave the look of olive skin, the snake-like part of her body was larger and rougher scales. These glimmering scales covered the mighty rod, giving it all the more monstrous appearance. The scales were not for show either as Akiko quickly found out as her large soft breasts mashed around the rough scales. Each scale dragged and scratched against her tender cleavage. This outer armor forced the agent to press harder around the rod in order for Vespira to feel it while also digging those scales more into those tender mounds.

As those breasts rolled up and down, every rise was met with far more resistance as those scales dug in while each pass down slid far more smoothly. It was like several fingers and nails stroking between the woman's heated orbs. The moaning woman began washing the fleshy tip, tasting the sex and seed from all the activities that happened in this room to this point. The tip was hot and the blue haired woman could feel the rod pulse within her bosom as she worked. Vespira hissed softly as she gazed down at the agent.

Akiko finally moved onto the main course as she moved to mount the alien woman. The hot tip parted those netherlips, spreading them wide as the woman had to work hard to fit the Gorgonian inside her. The scales were smooth on the way down, only lightly scratching the poor woman's shuddering depths. She felt her passage stretching to fit her Mistress's girth. "Yesss..." Vespira hissed softly, yellow eyes boring into Akiko's, "You know what will happen when you take me insside you. You will break. You will fall. You will become nothing but a cock hungry sslut." As the alien criminal made these declarations, Akiko could feel another inch enter her yearning depths. Vespira guided Akiko's hand down to feel the girth of her member and how much more there was to take in. Only a couple inches in and already the kunoichi was making such lewd expressions.

By the time Akiko was sitting on Vespira's lap, there was a visible lump in the woman's lower belly showing how deep Vespira was inside her. The agent struggled to rise, feeling all those scales dig into her soft velvet depths. Not an inch of that delicious pussy was spared as countless scales dragged right over the woman's throbbing g-spot. "Mmph... Sso weak..." Vespira hissed as she gripped Akiko's hips, "Thisss is how you fuck!"

Hips surged forth. The molten tip slammed into Akiko's cervix and womb. The Gorgonian's hands pulled the agent back down only to be bounced up by another powerful thrust. The scales tenderized those sensitive inner walls while the alien cock churned the woman's love juices into a froth. The shaft pushed and throbbed, swelling inside the enthralled agent as Vespira thrust harder and faster.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:18 am

Akiko panted heavily groaning as she pushed the entire length inside...but trying to move upwards was hard as the scales dragged along her throbbing g-spot and inner walls. Gasping when Vespira gripped her hips. Crying out as she arched her back while the molten tip slammed into her cervix and womb. "Ah! M-mistress!" She cried out as her legs trembled as she thrusted her hips as best she could meeting with Vespira's control as her pussy was tenderized by the cock while her juices coated the cock already as she moaned with such a lewd expression...already breaking from the power and size...as Vespira said the cock was breaking her and making her fall to the serpents talent.

She felt the shaft swelling even bigger inside as she gasped as she grits her teeth and cried out as she never felt so full in her life. Her breasts also showed signs of the scales that had been against them during her paizuri as she rode the member. She grit her teeth as she felt Vespira's harder and faster thrusts. "Yes! More! More! Please Mistress!" She pleaded moaning loudly while her body bounced for Vespira's viewing pleasure while she fucked that tight squeezing folds...being tenderized. "I....I...MMM!" She moaned out as she was already reaching her first orgasm.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am

Vespira did not relent even for a moment. Akiko's body convulsed in a seizure of pure bliss. Hot juices soaked the scaled shaft and squished around each thrust. "Dirty whore!" the serpent hissed sharply, "You could not even wait for your Misstresss. Ssuch usselesss garbage. Admit it, you love thisss. You love watching it, feeling it, tasting it."

The Gorgonian mocked the agent for peeping in all those rooms including this one, watching all those sexual acts like some voyeur. She fucked through Akiko's first orgasm, sending the poor woman's hypersensitive depths into another orgasm and another. The slaves smirked, amused by the new girls struggles. Shokushu may have trained Akiko some but, Vespira was showing the ninja that there were whole different levels out here in these other alien worlds.

Vespira felt those walls cling to her scaled rod. But, those scales made it hard for those soft inner walls to put much pressure on the armored phallus. Still, the Gorgonian's tip was feeling great pleasures though she was not quite ready to cum yet. The serpent leaned in close. "You will work to pay for all the damage you caused, with interessst," Vespira hissed, "You will pay with your body and sssoul." The Gorgonian leaned down and flicked her forked tongue across one of Akiko's aching teats. The snake-like tongue flickered rapidly, tickling those nerves before lips sealed around and she sucked deeply. Her hips continued to gyrate, churning the human's shuddering body over and over again.

The relief must have been the best sensation Akiko felt in some time. But, her body was exhausted due to all the strain and her time with the male alien. But, Vespira did not seem to care for the agent's well being. She pulled out of the kunoichi and turned her limp body around. Hands gripped both asscheeks and spreads them as that hot tip began to push into an even tighter and more sensitive passage. A slave approached the kunoichi and began curling her fingers into the agent's abused folds. She curled her fingers up and began stroking the woman's g-spot while another hand stroked the woman's clitoris. These women knew how to pleasure another female body, taking it agonizingly slow to prolong the agent's erotic torment. All this while Vespira's cock was pushing inch after inch into the ninja's tight ass.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:01 am

Akiko's eyes fluttered as she convulsed in her orgasm. "Yes...yes...Mistress..." She whimpered as she was mocked...being constantly fucked through her orgasm working more and more out of her. Before she saw Vespira leaning in close and informing her the agent would be paying back the damages she caused with her body and soul for Vespira. "Yes Mistress.." She moaned just as felt the tongue of Vespira flicking her aching teats and began sucking onto the large bosom...while she arched her back in another sudden orgasm...it seemed her breasts were sensitive as she groaned.

Her body gyrated her hips in return...trying to bring some attention back to her mistress..her weak limp body was forced to lay on her front now...only to squeak as her rear was pushed inside her tight rear entrance...her tongue hanging loose at the painful but pleasuring sensations...while one of the slaves curled into her used and abused folds...stroking her g-spot and another hand worked her clit.

Her body trembled as she cried out while Vespira's cock pushed deeper inch, after inch into the ninja's tight ass...Akiko's body trembling from the sensations hitting her all at once.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:08 am

Vespira pushed her prey down onto all fours. Hips slammed against the agent's ass. Rough scales rubbed against those firm cheeks while the scales of her phallus proceeded to tenderize the woman's already tender anus. Breasts bounced and sway both on the Gorgonian and Akiko. Hissed insults continued to fill the air as slaves giggled in delight as they saw another be broken into their ranks.

Scaled palms came slapping down on both asscheeks, sending heated pain across reddened flesh. Vespira spanked the slave before finally taking a firm grip of those hips. She hilted herself inside the kunoichi and let out a sharp cry as hot alien spunk flooded the agent's ass. Akiko could feel the molten warm filling her more and more. There was so much of that thick gooey spunk radiating inside her belly. When the shuddered pulses stopped, the thrusting continued. The Gorgonian fucked the ninja woman over and over, the serpent's stamina truly a sight to behold. Each fresh load of seed was pumped into the woman's ass, filling her belly and threatening to come up her throat as glob after glob filled her entire being with molten seed.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am

Akiko gasped as she moaned while hearing the insults while being broken in and tenderized into the ranks of the slaves. Her body staying on her hands and knees as her body bounced and swayed when it came to her breasts. Only to gasp out at the slaps onto her asscheeks...her poor rear starting to redden while spanked by her mistress. Her rear being used to hilt that entire length...before she widened her eyes and orgasmed when she felt the gooey spunk flooding into her ass and shooting so much she felt it entering her stomach the reverse way.

She gasped moaning as she was being fucked over and over again...but hadn't passed out yet as she kept herself awake feeling the constant sensations flooding her poor body while a fresh load was filled her ass and belly...she coughed as she almost felt a little shooting up into her mouth but she gulped it down...gasping for breath.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:44 am

Akiko gasped and struggled to breathe as the seed kept flooding in. The human woman could not delay it for long as the seed began escaping her lips and nose. One of the slaves giggled and gripped the woman's face. She licked the seed up and sealed her lips over the agent's, happily swallowing the seed that escaped her throat.

"Mmmm..." Vespira stretched slowly as she finally finished. Her thrusts stopped, leaving the agent impaled for a few moments before pulling out with a loud wet slurp. She let the kunoichi fall to the floor. Two slaves lifted the woman upright, facing the Gorgonian. The alien woman gazed down at her work. Akiko was left coughing up seed in order to breathe, consciousness fading fast.

Blacking out granted the woman a few moments of peace. Vespira informed her newest partner of the security breach and would discuss business further at another time. The agent and her belongings were taken back to the serpent's ship. There, the busty beauty was strapped onto a metal rack, holding the woman up spread eagle. A visor was placed over her eyes while a mask was put over the woman's mouth and nose. Two rubber pistons were churning and thrusting inside the woman's sex and ass while colorful lights flashed inside the visor. Occasionally, the lights would change into footage of women being fucked by aliens from Vespira's various establishments. The scenes played briefly only to fade back into those colorful flashes of light. Some sort of gas fed in through the mask during all this. Metal pads were pressed against the ninja woman's breasts, clitoris, and other sensitive spots of the body. The pads hummed, sending throbbing pulses of pleasure as they stimulated every nerve in her body.

A course was set for another planet in the system, a planet with still working establishments. Akiko was in for a long trip.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:00 am

Akiko gurgled as she almost drowned when she felt the cum coming out of her mouth one of the slaves licked the seed up...swallowing it down as Akiko was too weak to stand as she slumped onto the floor...impaled on the cock before she was released from Vespira's spire...the two slaves lifting her up to face the Gorgonian. Coughing up seed as her eyes looked up at Vespira before weakly blacking out at last...while Vespira and her slaves would find the girls discarded outfit and weapons were recovered too.

Akiko was brought to Vespira's ship...writhing on the metal rack she was strapped too while a visor was over her eyes...a mask over her mouth and nose while her pussy and ass were fucked by two pistons constantly. While her eyes fluttered when seeing the colorful lights flashing inside the visor for her to see. While she saw footage of women being fucked by all alien types in Vespira's establishments...briefly between the colorful flashes...as a gas was fed to her as she breathed it in...groaning while writing in the grip of her restraints...while shuddering from the pads sending throbbing pleasure into her body...stimulating every nerve...her pussy drooling wet from no doubt orgasms flooding her poor body while having to endure this for who knows how long Vespira's trip to the still working establishments...the poor agent now a new commodity for Vespira to enjoy.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:08 am

Time lost all meaning. The agent passed out multiple times only to wake up to the same endless erotic hell. Her body was given little rest as her body was manipulated and trained to react to sexual stimuli. At times when she was partially coherent, she could have sworn she heard voices whispering words to her. The various sex scenes she saw were so much like the ones she saw when crawling in those vents. Every women seemed to be lost in their own sexual bliss as tentacles and cocks ravaged their very souls.

Eventually, Akiko blacked out once more only to wake up in a soft bed. There was a rosy scent in the air as the kunoichi took in her surroundings. She had raided enough establishments to know this was where the girls slept in Vespira's various brothels. The agent was in her tight fitting stealth suit and even had her sword sheathed at her side. What may escape her notice was the submission collar active around her neck, commands already inputted and ready to go.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 am

Akiko gasped as she was put through an endless erotic hell...barely little if any rest for her while being trained and manipulated to sexual stimuli. When she was barely able to think she'd hear voices whispering to her. While having to see so many sexual erotic scenes like in that hotel she had seen...she blacked out so many times she wasn't sure how much time had passed...

Awakening one more time...she'd see not the colorful lights but instead she'd see a bedroom...slowly she sat up on the bed she was laid in...before her eyes widened as she saw she was wearing her suit again...her nose taking in the rosy scent...she recalled this was one of the rooms the girls that served Vespira's brothels rested in...her eyes showing surprise at her suit and sword being back with her...she gently picked up her sheathed blade. Looking at it in confusion...why did Vespira let her keep it...not noticing the submission collar around her neck.

She slowly stood up from the bed...her eyes glancing around for any other sights in this bedroom...it didn't look that different from the ones she raided before..did Vespira just dump her here? She looked at the door...and cautiously approached it...attempting to grasp the door handle to peek outside and see where she was...?

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next