View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 two predators become pals.(for ania) 

Post two predators become pals.(for ania)
Tsukina would be following the prey in her disguise following her as a so called friend. The poor girl wouldnt have a clue that she was being followed or more precisly so closely followed by a monster.Along the way tsuki would sence the pressance of another "Visitor."

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Post Re: two predators become pals.(for ania)
Winter fell on Shokushu near the end of the year. The climate had been a bit chillier now and even the tropical island giving residence to both monster and student alike went through the motions of the season. Sure, there’d never be heaps of snow to clear out or a carpet of fallen leaves scattered about the school grounds, but the students had been given jackets to keep warm in the cold weather.

Neither students nor monsters remained inactive, however. Ania was on the move, tracking down a couple of drop dead gorgeous women on their way into the wilderness. She had others to tend to throughout the day, more familiar faces that were begging for attention one way or another, but these ones were too delightful to pass up. The huntress ventured forth and followed somewhere along the path they chose, waiting for an opportunity to strike. She watched them for the time being, scanning the couple from a distance in order to avoid drawing too much attention to the shadowy silhouette in the distance.

Sunlight warmed the two women as they headed down one of the many hiking paths in the area within and around the woods. There were no clouds, no breeze to fill their bodies with discomforting chills. It had been quite nice for a common winter day.

“Maybe we should back soon. I’ve got nothing against long walks with a good friend of mine, but it’s much nicer back inside .. and warmer, for that matter .. We could hang out in my room or get up to Sarah’s. Her lectures should be over by now.” The green haired girl next to Tsukina pondered out loud as they walked. It was no surprise a monster caught her attention. She had quite an appearance. Sexy hips flaunted their wares with each step while her skirt flapped faintly in the wake of their steps, uncovering a portion of her delectable thighs. Sizable breasts filled out her top quite nicely, merely adding to the allure of her chosen prey. “If we’re lucky, they’ll have hot chocolate in the canteen when we get back. What do you think?”

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Hmmm sounds good to me but......how about we have fun right here.Tsukina would touch the other girls bust causeing her aphrodisiac to enter her body. The poor girl would ek and begin to pant realizing to late that her "friend"wasnt human. Before she could feed though tsukina picked up the desire of another visitor.Damn i hate when my meals are intruded upon. Show yoursself trespasser.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 pm

“What do you mean- Auh!” Soft and warm marshmallow flesh danced against her touch when the monster imbued her unsuspecting victim with a powerful aphrodisiac. In an instant her chosen victim recoiled with flushed cheeks whilst an arm rushed to her chest to wrap around the mostly concealed orbs, further adding to her allure as they were pressed up against her body and visually larger than before as a result. “Josy, what .. what’s happening? W-What did you do to me? My body’s getting hot!”

She made a few steps back though every waking moment her focus wavered a tiny bit further. All the while her breaths became heavier and her gaze began to dull as nothing but raw lust expanded from within her exquisite breasts like a wildfire. With her back pressed against a wall, the student ultimately collapsed on the floor, her skirt being raised up by deliciously athletic thighs and her flower themed panties exposed to the naked eye.

“Fun .. Meal .. I-I don’t understand.” Within mere moments the aphrodisiac reduced her to a quivering heap of flesh whose hands wanted to stimulate her aching body badly, but the nature of the situation at hand made the young woman tense up. She might’ve never met monsters before and for all intents and purposes Tsukina looked like a good friend of hers right then and there.

Yet the words were said and from the tree line a third woman emerged. Ania stood at over six feet in height and with an hourglass shape her natural allure had been unmistakable. In spite of wearing a loose black cloak to conceal the remainder of her body, there was no ignoring a large pronounced bust and sensuous wide hips along with other divine charms her clothes attempted to cover up.

“And here I thought I could get two for one.” The blue skinned amazon announced with a dismissive glance to her fellow hunter, each of her eight tentacles twitching in anticipation whilst a lengthy tail swished through the air behind her. “Instead, you’re ruining my meal by dangling a delicious treat such as yourself right before my eyes.”

It came as no surprise that their prey’s breaths came harder and faster for the newcomer looked truly alien compared to her alleged friend. They were observed with wide eyes and rapidly escalating degrees of panic at the inhuman things they may be about to do to her, talking about meals and having fun while her body burned up with need. Yet the girl managed to speak as her muscles turned to jello and were incapable of lifting her off the ground again. “You .. You are ..” She stammered, barely able to get a word out before Ania silenced her with a fleeting glance and azure predatory eyes which demanded obedience drilled directly into her mind. “Stay where you are and be quiet, girl. We’ll get to you shortly. Let the adults talk for a moment.”

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:10 am

Tsuki would roll her eyes since she feels no effect from the power shown."Hmmmm might work on humans my dear but not me hard to excit a succubus."Tsuki would transform back to her normal self her wings and tail sprouting."Clearly we were hunting the same prey so tell me who the hell are you?"

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:09 am

A charming transformation, of that there was no doubt. Sprouting both wings and tail to compliment an undeniably enchanting presence, no infernal temptress could've ever looked sweeter in the light of day. It offered warmth to Ania deep inside her core and loins for the whole package had been wrapped up in a school uniform, each piece of which had been filled out quite nicely by the smoking hot demonness. She could've been an Empress and her unnatural allure would've earned her far more renown than that title alone.

"Some things are bound to excite you." Ania offered a quick retort at the notion of not having any effect on her unforeseen opponent. She bared her teeth in a playful fashion and let her tongue steal across exposed fangs as though the amazon began to whet her own appetite by observing both women from afar. But, the air clearly changed about her. She realized what a Succubus was and didn't dare approach either of the two females.

Furthermore, a thought came to mind. Rosalie mentioned one of her kind not too long ago. In fact, Rosalie steer clear of their arranged meetings whenever a certain Succubus demanded her presence instead. She never met one personally, but their powers were deemed impressive from whatever source Ania gathered her information from. If this one turned out to be the same specimen, perhaps there was enough reason to stay away. Perhaps it merely meant Ania had become too soft to be considered a greater threat hence Rosalie chose to be with the Succubus instead. It dawned on her that might be the case. The thought alone had her pause for a moment before letting her gaze flicker back to the gorgeous woman as though she woke from a momentary trance.

"If you wish to know who I am, I'm more than willing to tell you. Ania's the name, no doubt I'm unfamiliar to the likes of you. Still, please accept my apologies for disrupting your little feast. I don't deal with the other guests much unless I have to and I've got to admit your disguise threw me off. Surely you understand I didn't mean to interrupt .." She grinned again, hiding behind the fact there was bound to be a clear imbalance of power here if they were to fight each other over one girl. "Now, are you going to return the favor and tell me who you are? As a token of fairness, if you will."

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Oooooh wait i heard that name before where was it? OOOOOh yeah rosalia mentioned an ania. I am tsukina or tsuki for short little sister to glamshin(ooc dont kill me if i mispelled that)She would turn to face the huntress noticing her package.mmm rather impressive looks you have we could be friends i suppose but i must ask im always looking for a male essence supply being a succubus and all its what i truly feed on these girls are just entertainment.The poor girl would writhe in growing lust from the power of tsuki's touch.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 am

Though the amazonness remained concealed beneath her cloak, there was no doubt as to the extent of her sexual prowess given the bulge of her manhood against the black fabric. Rather than act on Tsukina's comment on it, Ania raised an eyebrow at the mention of her name. "Tsukina? Hmph. As a matter of fact, I've been looking for you because of Rosalie. She and I have an arrangement. She told me you two have something going on as well. Sadly, you're keeping her away from our sessions by taking up all her time whenever it pleases you."

Of course, moving against the Succubus would've been foolish. Ania met many creatures on the island, but the likes of that octopus and Slarr were already bad enough in the sense that they couldn't be harmed through whatever means the huntress possessed. A Succubus may be even stronger than them. She shook her head as if dismissing a thought. "But, enough of that for now. We can talk about it some other time."

"For now, I'd be pleased if the two of us could be friends. Surely we can both agree it's better to make friends rather than enemies." She feigned a smile since Ania would prefer not to consider her a friend. Rosalie suffered at her hands and although her needs often make it look like the tropical herm never cared, she did more than the student ever got to see.

A lone tendril gestured at the girl whose erotic torment increased as there was no one to tend to them. "So, what now? If you're looking for more than entertainment, why not leave the girl to me? Unlike her, I can provide what you crave most. I do have a lot to offer. You won't be disappointed."

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Hmmmm a very tempting offer my dear huntress. And as for rosalie ive had my eye on her for a very long time and i wont give up my claim so easily but im willing to trade im one of her girlfriend lilys masters i could always trade my part for rosalie. and go ahead and ravage this girl as i said its only a game for me toying with them

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:01 am

"I wouldn't make an offer you could refuse." Ania bared her teeth with a smirk. A Succubus, of all people, had to appreciate what she was capable of. Unlike the student body, she had something to offer. Something Tsukina craved given her nature. Semen nourished her kind and the source of it was standing right in front of her now.

But, they had more to talk about before any of that came to pass. The student whose lust infused body writhed in erotic agony had been given to her for free. Perhaps the demonic beauty could be reasoned with. "Well, I appreciate the gesture. She's a beautiful girl. I'll make good use of her. But, Rosalie's very dear to me. Far more than the woman you've given me. If you're willing to ease up on her, if not leave her alone completely, I'd be most grateful."

"It tends to be an incredible disappointment when we've got an evening planned out, but you get in the way of things. If we could find a solution that benefits us both, that'd be fantastic." Shifting her weight from one side to the other, her cloak flapped in the subtle breeze, briefly revealing the treasured assets of her manhood. It went without saying that Ania would be capable of feeding the Succubus. "We can discuss the terms later. If there's any place you'd like us to meet later on, feel free to tell me about it. I'm sure you'll find my offerings far more pleasurable than whatever Rosalie can offer you."

As Ania turned about to claim her prey, the huntress stopped dead in her tracks. Azure eyes gazed upon the Succubus for a moment, exploring the wares from a distance. "Or would you rather wait here and watch? I wouldn't mind. It'd ruin the surprise if you watched me deal with her now, but then again you'd get an impression of my capabilities."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Tsuki would giggle into the side of her hand the huntress's words being kinda comical in a way.Hmmmm not a bad idea that one i do need a feeding partner but im afraid i wont be letting her go.I will however take it easyer on her and i can even share some of my own stock with you in exchange for her use by me. She would giggle again.As for ruining the surprise no worries there i can sence your lust from a mile away well technically 20 miles but still and it all focuses on your endowment no surprise there id rather like to watch.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 am

An easier time for Rosalie had been preferable. If they both kept to their end of the deal, perhaps the Succubus wouldn't get in the way as much as before. Ania, for one, definitely scored some points here and there even if their current exchange never reached the girl's ears. The fewer things she had to worry about before coming to meet the amazon, the better.

"I'm more than happy to perform in front of an audience." Ania noted with a mischievous smile upon her lips before devoting her attention to the student whose body burned with need. Azure tentacles whipped through the air like serpents lashing out at their prey and the ensuing performance had been quite a treat for the Succubus. As her cloak fell away completely, there was nothing to hide the throbbing nine inches of man meat that were beyond eager to sink into a female of their choosing.

Not only did Ania have the proper equipment, but both talent and virility to back up her claims of pleasing the infernal seductress. Though for the moment the human girl had to suffice, there was no doubt about it. She worked her with relentless abandon, utilizing her every tentacle, tail and mouth to please her victim while that hot molten spire plunged into her. She came with the huntress, over and over. Her cries echoed through the forest with no one else to hear the feverish passion within.

But, what was the point of these refined abilities without a sufficient amount of sustenance for the Succubus? Luckily, Ania's bulging testes were a marvel of nature. She produced ample amounts of cum, stuffing the student with such high volumes that her belly expanded over the course of time. Even as her moans became more animal in nature and Ania fucked her brains out completely, the amazon showed no sign of exhaustion.

When the young woman lost consciousness, Ania finally ceased to indulge. A long while passed since they began, but now Tsukina got a good impression of how well Ania performed in the bedroom. She drained and cleaned her hardened length with the girl's hair and left her there, soaking in a pool of her own nectar and the aqua specimen's seed.

It was then Ania retrieved her cloak. Blue eyes gazed at the Succubus expectantly unless she'd already left the scene, waiting for her judgment on the performance she'd just witnessed.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Tsuki would float in the air watching the show going on. She would watch the amazon pound the poor girl into submition watching the pounding like a judge would watch a gymnest. her tail fluttering in anticipation her outfit barly leaveing anything to the imagination. When finally the fuckfest is over she would applaude the performance then moving her hand over the girls head remove the memory of her being a succubus and smileing at the amazon.Cant have her remembering im a monster now can we?Tsuki would motion for the amazon to follow her as she would land and lead her off to a nice cave for privite fun. Her hips swaying in her barly there thong bottoms of her succubus outfit.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:01 am

The applause brought a grin to Ania's pleasure stricken features. Tsukina enjoyed the show and there were plenty of reasons for it. She produced a lot of molten semen at any given time and possessed a remarkably quick recovery. Ania was bound to be a perfect match for a Succubus which only furthered her quest to ease Rosalie's suffering a bit.

Insatiable needs pulsed through her veins all day, a curse coupled with near inexhaustible energy. It often became a burden of her existence, but quenching such acute desires was as pleasant as the want to rid herself of them in the first place was maddening. Spending hours in bed with an eager lover was nothing to the aqua amazonness. Sadly, her mind was bound to struggle when it came to constructing coherent thoughts at that point in time and students were far too fragile to make it happen. Still, wearing her out came second to actually pleasing her.

Few human females could hope to satisfy her thirst although those who managed were most precious to the huntress. Daphnee and Rhaine were among them. They brought Ania to a point where any further sexual escapades were no longer driven by primal urges, but the wish to continue despite no longer requiring it. She wondered how much a Succubus was going to demand of her as Ania followed Tsukina to a nearby cave. Thankfully, she could see in the dark, otherwise they may be in a bit of trouble.

She made a mental note of her powers along the way. Erasing memories was a dangerous affair if it could be applied to herself. There was plenty to look out for with this one. In regards to physical prowess Ania probably beat her by a fair margin, but the voluptuous huntress had no magic to speak of. She'd be hard pressed to disappoint the Succubus by demanding more than she was willing to offer.

Sapphire blue eyes tracked Tsukina's swaying hips and made no secret of it. Truly, these women were born for sin. But, Ania held back for the moment. "Say, do you live here? Surely a woman of your class wouldn't take up residence in a mere cave." There was no furniture as far as Ania could tell. She doubted Tsukina spent a lot of time here and simply chose the cave for the sake of having a quiet retreat.

If they were to meet on a regular basis given what the Succubus desired, it'd help to have a permanent residence to go to. Then again, did demonic entities need a residence? Slarr, a Smoke Devil, merely encountered her every now and then. It shouldn't be too difficult to track the Succubus either. She dropped the thought before long. "But, I'm not picky. You're far too charming and distracting for me to care about our surroundings anyway."

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Hmmm nah this isnt my domain but i didnt feel like walking all the way back to the other side of the island to much hastle.I know i could fly there but might loss track of you on the way so here will do but to make it better i can do this.Tsuki,s eyes would flash as a spell is casted turning the dark cave into a romantic candle lit room.That better? my normal lair is a cave i built in the hills beyond the campus if you know what to look for you can find it if not you wont but thats a story for later.She would drop her outfit her verious goodies on display her large tits unnaturally bouncey and reliliant and her hips any mans dream.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next