View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Tempting Bait, Tempting Fate (open) 

Post Re: Tempting Bait, Tempting Fate (open)
At her sudden - very unexpected reply, he nearly panicked. But instead of her screaming in terror, she sighed and seemed to fall back asleep after taking a glancing look at him. His tentacles finally twitched, relaxing as they coiled back from being readied for a grapple move for when she would make a break for it.

Maybe she didn't really see too much of me...? Maybe?

She doesn't, and continues to sleep comfortably. Curiously, he circles her a few times to make sure she's not fainted or anything. A few careful prods and gentle touches reveal that she really did nod off. Either she was really exhausted, or she had nerves of steel. So, after quietly circling around in an outward spiral to make sure no one was lurking about, he set out towards the beach, and back to his outpost.

Between his new discoveries, and this encounter, he had a long report to make back to mission control, assuming that the transmitter systems would be assembled by now.

That, and he needed to learn their language aside from some basic phrases. Who knows, maybe he could run into her again sometime...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Luxuria woke up again a couple of hours later and stretched. Ah, I needed that. The girls are fun, but sometimes I just want to be ravished into oblivion.

Based on the position of the moon, she guessed it was still several hours until dawn. Doubt I’d be able to find another partner tonight even if I snuck into the dorms; even the prefects, head girls, and curfew-breakers will be asleep by now. Besides... She considered the state the creature had left her in. I really need to clean up before trying to seduce anyone else; even my charms are lessened a lot by a heavy spattering of dried alien jizz. Undoing her top to correct the buttons, she noticed another legacy of the encounter. Not to mention the hickeys... Fortunately, I can deal with those right now. With a quick application of a little magic, the signs of those tentacles’ playful love bites faded away, her skin again becoming as unblemished as it had been before the encounter. That’s better... Those are not my preferred reminders of a tryst. Speaking of which... She went to a nearby tree and removed a small crystal sphere she’d hidden in a knothole, one of several she’d planted at various points along the trail. A cursory check told her that she had managed to activate the memory crystal as the thing had grabbed her and so now she had a recording for when she wanted to fantasize about this meeting again. Should also give me a better idea of what he looks like if I try to find him again. With that thought, she headed to a nearby clearing before taking flight and heading back to the grove she’d claimed as her own.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:53 pm

"Discovery of a lifetime", and he had three of them.

First off, the discovery of other intelligent species. As the protein coding was sequenced, he realized that the samples were denoting something so alien from the natural human genome, there was no doubt about any form of divergence.

Second, the possibility of friendly contact with these beings. The sheer amount of relief at the end of solitude was almost palpable as he keyed in the report to his field commanders. Of course, further investigations could reveal even more means to further their reach and connections.

Finally, the digital encyclopedia he had downloaded off the terminal. Upon further reading, it has yielded a great cornucopia of knowledge, maps, information and useful intelligence about human culture then and now. All these databases were then uploaded to the quantum transmitter.

With the report fully uploaded, he decided to rest. If there were other beings receptive to communication, and possibly investigation - he had to meet them at his best...

-

He woke up some time later, and found a reply printed out. The transmitter had since shut down and rerouted its power feed into the ship's engines, slowly recharging. It would take quite some time for it to reach full power while running on a low power feed. Looking the new orders over, he smiled.

This mission just got a lot more fun...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6