View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
The beginning of next week, I will coax her to stay after her last class and we can use the props there. I will alter what she sees. He could work out all the other necessary details. At this stage he no longer needed his powers of suggestion to have her stray behind. All he had to do at this point was to command her to stay though it might work best if he forced her to sleep briefly so that he could create something more appropriate to the scenario in mind.

He would consider it in more detail later, his mouth tendrils swayed as she grinned, his species equivalent as he got her nice and comfortable. His tentacles cradled her as his hand traced over the orb of her breast.

So soft, so warm, his fingers pinched her nipple rolling it gently in his grasp. I love to learn, he had managed a few things with increased difficulty. She was able to detect them readily enough though he managed in a small way. Seeing her legs spread open further as her feet make contact with him the tentacle inside her begins to move slowly in time with the movements of her feet she would soon realize.

All the while it kept throbbing. He bent over her sliding his tongue against her other breast, rolling about the nipple that peaked it. All the while he continued to massage her clit without missing a beat.

Another tentacle came up from beneath her flowing along the crack of her ass then disappearing only to flow up it next time. After that the tip swirled against her back door as his mouth tendrils snaked out about a breast squeezing it while his tongue danced against her succulent skin, white eyes peaking up to her amber ones just as the tip of his tentacle found it's way inside her rear pushing her upward the further it went, then back down from the one in her pussy as it countered that thrust as he took his fill of her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 am

The goddess flashed a wide grin at his proposal, the idea already sounding marvelous in her mind. His excitement and anticipation flowed out so clearly to her, ribbons of his emotions flowing widely akin to a strong breeze moving them. "Excellent. I'm already eager to see how we have fun with her..." She said between deep breaths as her partner moved over her, his tongue joining one of his hands to latch onto one of her hardened nipples. "Ahh..." Her sensitive nubs were pinched and rolled around with his attentions; sparks of pleasure already adding fuel to the fire of arousal in her ample bosom, her back arching to offer more of those bountiful mounds to him.

"But I'm more eager for what you are doing right now." His other hand kept massaging her erect clit incessantly. Her hips twitched as such caresses were causing the pleasure to build up in her loins. And that tendril inside her sex moved with the rhythm of her feet. Her amber eyes locked with his and smiled, amused and surprised with his playful and ever clever advances. Within a few seconds she closed her orbs and her mouth opened to let out a passionate moan when another tendril invaded her rear. Tight walls clamped down on both tentacles as they themselves crushed the thin one that divided her two passages. Her entire body moved up and was let down against the one in her drenched womanhood.

"Ahhh... Ahh!" There was a short giggle as she let herself enjoy such precious moment and his efforts. But her moans would continue to further encourage Aegir to continue pleasing her. One of her hands went to her hair, pushing golden locks away from her body while the other went behind his head to keep him licking that orb that melted in his mouth with pleasure. Her hips were soon grinding against his tentacles. He had already been satisfying her folds for a while as they talked, but now he was pleasing so many parts of her at the same time. Her velvet walls were drenching his tendril as her juices flowed almost endlessly out of her, while her rectum squeezed the tendril that kept her moving up and down. The goddess was gladly letting him know with her moans and slow movements against him how much she was enjoying it. She knew he could not otherwise, and he very much deserved to know.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm

There were times were he had been mistaken as a god, worshiped by various cults throughout the galaxy but he was no such thing. Here he was with an actual Goddess that was quivering beneath his touch.

Yes, we can save that for another time,
he mulled over their plans setting them aside right now as he had absorbed himself in the moment. Normally he could connect to the minds of those he was with feeling their pleasure in addition to his own though that had not been the case here.

It felt odd not having that sensation yet at the same time it allowed him to experience his own pleasure and just his own for a change, which was nice. Of course he had been focused as much as bring pleasure too and followed all the cues he had been receiving to work towards that end.

His tentacles were sensitive to touch and several of the excess ones began entwining around her wrists and ankles rubbing against that soft warm flesh and getting a hold of her while he lifted her up. His mouth still consuming her breast and even if her hand had not been behind his head he wouldn't have had pulled away.

Those tentacles had a lot of slack in them rather than restricting her movements he only held her up parallel to the ground so that he could get at her easier. Leaning over her and gobbling her breast other tentacles filled her pushing her down then back up as the tentacles taking those holes timed themselves so one was always retreating while the other was advancing.

Fingers pinched that clit now rolling it back and forth between his fingers while a seventh tentacle came into play wrapping around a breast and squeezing it, the tip brushing against her nipple. His final tentacle coiled loosely around her neck squeezing lightly but not actually committing to choking her. She supposed he had changed his mind when that tentacle uncoiled. The tip brushing against her lips seeking admittance then drew away needing to hear those moans that tentacle went back to her breast.

Her excitement showed with how she was clenching around him, those juices bathing him. That's it. Cum. Cum for me. He displayed his boneless nature as those tentacles curled up in circles as they pressed into her until his own flesh was no longer able to twist over itself then unspun in the reverse direction only to do so again when he reached the limits of his own twisting.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 am

In the time since they met, Aegir had readjusted and improved on more ordinary advances when it came to sex with someone without having the advantage of reading their mind and governing their perception with his illusions. The goddess could see how it filled him with a certain level of pride, being able to please such an unique being like her like few others had the chance, considering her usual preference in targets.

With her vast experience and being naturally adept at sex, along with her large myriad of powers and magic, it had been much easier for her to find what made her partner truly react and please him, and she wouldn't give it any less than her best. What she loved, too, was his eagerness to satisfy her in return.

He had insisted to please her just like she had done with him earlier, and the blonde deity could only oblige, letting herself enjoy fully what he could do. And with so many kinds of advances pleasing every part of her body it was impossible not to feel her own pleasure reach its maximum peak. Her passage climaxed the same instant those dexterous fingers pinched her clit, velvet folds convulsing and squeezing that tendril as her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide to let out a passionate moan as her hips twitched beneath him. As he kept rolling her tender nub around she was able to keep riding the high of her orgasm, a curious and hesitant tendril moving between her breast, neck, face and back to her bosom.

But then a new orgasm rocked through her entire body without the first one even having a chance to end, as those tentacles inside her curled up and began to uncoil themselves, repeating the procedure again and pressing back against her sensitive walls in all kinds of directions. "AAHHHH!" Elizia threw her head back as her cry pierced the air around her, her womanhood squirting out her sweet nectar against the tendril.

She didn't even need to breathe, and yet her chest heaved as her dual orgasm died down moments later; a wonderful piece of feedback for him as she could only feel happy being the object of such careful and expert attentions. Her beautiful face looked up at his again, a wide smile adorning its features as her hand caressed the back of his head. "You keep applying your creativity more and more. I really enjoyed that one, dear."

SFA---

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:55 am

Aegir had bustled with pride. It was exceedingly rare that he could be surprised or had been limited in such capacity. His mind reading had been second nature to him and when he was unable to use it he felt that lose as keenly as if he had lost an arm. To top it off he could not draw upon his ability to alter perceptions too which made things a lot easier.

Pampered by all the years where the majority of his exploits had been human save for the rare foray into space or the even rarer one of encountering a peer pushed him in a direction where he really didn't have to rely on the old way of doing things.

His cocks were stiff enticed by her own pleasure. I am glad you approve. Mouth tendrils twitched around her breast. Then drawing away from it the tentacle that had been in her pussy withdrew and he began sucking the juices off of it.

Then he paused. I have forgotten my manners and really should have offered you some.

Tentacles retracted from her withdrawing or uncurling after he had set her upon her feet. Hands caressed her breasts as he gazed at her, a lone tentacle lifting up to flick against her clit in small circles.

Such a wonderful experience. Now how can I settle for mere students now?
Mouth tendrils twitched in the species equivalent of a smile. In his self imposed exile he was usually here with few options, not that he had minded, he enjoyed humans, too much according to the few others of his species.

To avoid coming across them as minuscule of a chance that was, he didn't travel the stars so often. In fact in this dimension there was only one other. For some reason he derived pleasure in muddling up Fafner's plans mainly because of how much Fafner despised him. The two had yet to come to blows but that was probably due to the fact that he was much stronger than Fafner and would beat him head to head if Fafner didn't have a great edge. He had seen through all the tricks and traps so far. To be safe he stayed here on this planet.

May I ask how long you are planning on staying at Shokushu?
She was a goddess, whether or not time affected her he did not know nor did he ask. There were all manners of entities; gods and goddesses where different rules applied. Some aged slowly, others did not. While he was not immortal his kind lived extremely long lives unless killed.

His stay at Shokushu could be more bearable knowing that she planned on being around for awhile.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:11 pm

"Worry not. You can have my honey if you wish; my own won't bestow upon me any more power, unlike those from other beings."

Eliz flashed a smile at him as he had sucked the juices that coated the tentacle in earnest. The deity stood once more and his hands didn't intend to move away from those bountiful mounds, soft flesh molding between his fingers as he caressed them. Her amber eyes closed slightly as her sensitive clit wasn't left unattended either, keeping her excitement at the ready. Then, she grinned.

"You are such a flatterer, dear! It was sublime, and you need only call me if you want the same level of experience again, although I'm sure you'll play with the other girls soon enough, nonetheless. I'm sure they can't settle for anything less than you, either."

Her hands caressed his arms and traveled down his body until he took hold of those erect cocks who had only watched her experience ecstasy with the tendrils and his hands just seconds ago. She squeezed them gently, stroking them almost lazily slow from the base to the tip and back again.

"Staying? I'd like to think I have the hobby of visiting this place... Quite frequently, in fact," she laughed. "I have a whole galaxy to enjoy. Civilizations I've met have even come to worship me in many places. And so many people to meet too... Tomorrow I could be far away, and the day after here again. But if it please your question, I have no plans to stop coming to Shokushu. You, my dear, will continue to enjoy my presence for a long time, if that is what worried you..." Her honeyed voice cooed and purred, echoing her words into his mind as well in a playful manner afterwards.

SFA---

Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:16 am

He grinned again in that way of his. He enjoyed being here, enjoyed the numerous conquests since his dimension's earth had been banned from him. This was the closet that he could come to Earth. That planet, in this dimension, had been protected and most places had not been barred from the others of his kind.

The galaxy had been full of similar planets, some resorts though only a few so relax as this. And if for some reason others came here there were rules in place that protected this resort of sorts from being damaged. Not that he had actually feared the others. There were a few that were far more experienced then he but not on of his kind were creative.

He had been warped with his close proximity to humans learning much from them in the process. The others thought he was corrupted, maybe he was. He shouldn't be playing with his food. In fact he was hard pressed to remember the last time he consumed one of them. Having an eidect memory helped in some regard, but that was a detail he had not really paid attention to.

Aegir was far more creative and inventive then the others. His actions confused them. However, he avoided conflict for the most part. Having such a long life unless it ended in a violent nature tended to get him away from those things that endangered it.

Hands caressed down the two smaller members and a pair of his tentacles began the climb up her legs. A hand continued to stroke over a globe while his tongue paid it's partner care. He groaned basking in the feel of those hands as much as her answer.

Yes, that was my concern. I have a few plans of my own but for the most part I will be here. Call it a weakness of mine.
He was unsure how she traveled though he had doubted by ship if she could move so quickly. He didn't like ships himself finding that he was vulnerable while in them. His kind had an alternate means of traveling for the most part, near instantaneous transportation though it was somewhat limited.

Cocks throbbed within her hands as she worked those hands along him. Tentacles moved along her back and even cupped her ass as they continued to sweep over her.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 pm

"I cannot truly blame you. The girls in this school are so perfect for our needs and our amusement. It's better than I let them rest a little in my case, I need their sexual energy replenished and not exhausted if I take too much."

The deity had omitted the means she used to travel, and had never told him before either. It was as if she didn't pay it any mind, it was natural for her, being a goddess of magic as well. As simple as wishing to be somewhere else and teletransport there immediately. And though she didn't know all possible interesting locations in the galaxy yet, she could have such information from other beings or perform a kind of clairvoyance to discover new places.

"You give me the impression of enjoying a simple, quiet life, then. Staying in such a peaceful place for us, with plenty of enjoyment to be had here." With those members throbbing with excitement in her hands, Elizia couldn't help but to be encouraged to play with them more. Her hands soon began to feel as if coated by a warm oil. She wasn't sure if he wanted more still but going by how erect his phalli were, she kept stroking them gently. Never too hard or fast, but letting him enjoy her touch as she enjoyed those playful tendrils caressing her back and legs, cupping her round, firm ass cheeks.

SFA---

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 am

His means of travel were as good as teleportation once he had constructed the standing stones which often took hours. Once at a new location he had to construct another set to use to travel to his next destination. Once this was done he had his gate and could move to other worlds or back to those that had gates on them. In his own dimension several worlds contained these gates making it easier to move between worlds. Here in this universe there were few made, just the ones he had crafted to the best of his knowledge. There was one on this planet and he had crafted a few others but not many.

If he had the interest he could have established numerous gates throughout this galaxy among others but it was tough shaking the general laziness of his kind. He never had more than he had need of and the one here allowed him to quickly move to another world if he needed. Among the stars in this galaxy he had never returned to the same place twice. Typically he would sent Gersham wherever he needed something done off planet unless he desired a change of scenery.

The girls here are quit enjoyable. Over the long years I have learned much from humans surpassing the failings of my own species. Learning creativity from them and even learning to use my abilities in ways that I would have never thought of before. My kind lacks creativity. Being in contact with humans for so long imparted some of that on me. It even got me considering the use of my own talents and exploring them in ways that were outside the norm. Sometimes they worked, sometimes they failed either way it has been exciting. Few things are after the long years, present company excluded.

Several tentacles rose up sliding beneath her ass cheeks and forming a makeshift seat that he gently pressed her back against as those warm hands work over those erect members. Fingers still caressed those heavy breasts with his tongue skimming over a nipple.

It is a simple life. That was not always the case. I got up to a great deal of mischief in my dimension, influencing history, being worshiped as a deity and so one. Even in this dimension before settling here.

How long does it take for a girl to recharge for your use?
His head didn't come away from her chest as they “spoke” white eyes flicked up to her amber ones as he burbled and popped out with sounds of his pleasure.

Character Listing

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:02 pm

"Is that so! It sure feels exciting to learn new ways to use your abilities. I have spent a vast amount of time meddling with humans and other species. In my home world, it was easy to go around and boast of my status to gain favor and annoy my siblings and kind. It is what eventually led me to have my powers taken. We are not that different, am I right? We loved causing some mischief," the deity laughs.

Elizia follows his slight push and sits down on the chair of tendrils. Her heavy breasts were swollen with arousal and their heavy, soft flesh molded between his fingers as the erect nipple throbbed against his tongue. Lust-filled eyes shone playfully at him, a grin adorning her face as her hands didn't stop stroking his members to return the pleasure she was receiving.

"Eventually some races have come to know me and worship me. In some places, I simply masquerade as another mortal. An infinite list of options every day." One of her thumbs pressed against the cock's head, rolling around it while the other stroked faster, then swapping the motions between them.

"It depends on the girl, and how active she is. Girls with magical abilities have richer juices, and usually take within a week to replenish their energies completely. Others take no more than a fortnight. Arousal and sex can help replenish them, but the rougher kind exhausts them instead."

SFA---

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:35 am

Yes, we are. Though I haven't been able to cause much mischief while in this dimension. It took some time before I learned of this world so there are planets and cultures that I influenced along the way. Many places saw me as a deity whereas others I could blend into the galactic scene, well as much as any other rare species in the galaxy.

He would stand out but most wouldn't have given it much thought. His hands caressed those globes noting how ripe they were. Bending down her takes one with his tongue tracing around the nipple, his mouth tendrils replacing his hand as they fan out around that soft flesh coiling and squeezing around it.

Not needing his mouth to “speak” he carried on their conversation among occasional groans with the efforts of those delightful hands against him.

Truly talented mages are a rarity. I encountered a few though most of the students have no or few magical talents. At least those I have encountered. Some would be exceptional if not for the inhibitors. Do you think the inhibitors may affect recovery rates?

Technical questions didn't interest him so much. He had an aversion to using much tech though he had amassed information on it.

A tentacle began coiling up along one of her legs like a serpent scaling a tree. It stop on the top of her inner thigh the tip brushing along the slit as he groaned once more as she altered the administrations of her hands.

What about non humans? How long do they take to replenish?

Character Listing

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:00 pm

"Hmm, none of those saw you as a deity of sex? You would have fit the role quite nicely too. For the females, of course," she coos playfully, and giggles audibly with her mouth.

"Mmm..." She feels that tongue sliding around her hardened nipple, standing in attention of his advances, coated already with a thin sheen of the tongue's saliva. Meanwhile the soft mound molds between the various tendrils of his mouth, letting him envelop her hot and sensitive breast as much as he wanted. Her bosom was kept warm with the pleasure he provided at all times.

"You are correct, such mages are rare to find. At least, in humans; there are some races that have a better grasp of magic, to various extents. And yes, the inhibitors delay the recovery of girls with such powers. Though it can depend on how knowledgeable they are about them. An experienced student of sexual magic can recover fast, even with the inhibitors. But an oblivious one simply can't help it."

His slithering tendril around her leg would feel her womanhood still drenched with her delicious juices. Outer lips swollen and eager to make that tentacle brush more of its length against them. One of her hands left the phallus it was stroking to take hold of his main cock. However, he would still feel her hand on the other member, as if it was still stroking it.

She began to provide the larger spire the same attention she had given the others, making sure its whole length felt her soft hand with an oily texture slide across it from tip to base.
"Non humans are much more varied with their recovery rates. But if it piques your interest, a high libido in anyone is a sign their sexual energy will recover quicker than others."

SFA---

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:47 am

No, I've never been mistaken as such. There had been a pause as he thought over matters though his movements had not stilled. Tongue, tendrils and tentacles still moving against her.

However, some would leave virgin sacrifices for me … I would spirit these individuals away. I had quite a sizable harem then but alas humans live such short lives. These cults died out in time and while I am quite capable of acquiring slaves and such I tend to stick to this planet more often then not so I wouldn't get to enjoy them that often. Maybe just once or twice before I managed to get back to the world I keep them on. They'd have expired since. Short lives and all. Though I did have my eye on a few of the students here when they graduate and have a few business dealings among the stars.

A section of his segmented brain rifled through information, another focused on conversation while another continued the motions of his body. Her movements were divine as she took the larger central cock he could still feel her hand where it had been.

Then locating the information he had filed away that he did not think he would have any use of he shared that knowledge now. He was sure that she had already discovered the student in mind but in case she hadn't he figured he share. I know of one student that is fairly competent in magic. One that is also competent in sexual magic. That wasn't what drew me to her at the time but I filed away the information. Have you encountered Pia yet?

His tentacle pressed into her, the skinny tip slowly worked it's way inside her though the tentacle gained a bit more girth as it went. Aegir was able to contract and expand it to better fit that chalice. Then it began throbbing adding additional pressure to those confining walls. At the same time his trio of cocks began a slow throbbing too.

I have encountered few aliens with high libidos in this dimension since I rarely leave this planet these days. Still there are many I know of, many that exist in this dimension and others not being confined to a single one. Had there been one species found only on one particular dimension? Even he could not say not encountering one as of yet.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Elizia listened attentively to his explanation, hands never stopping her attentions on his members. "You seem to have stumbled upon a place that grew quickly to be your favorite," she giggled audibly. "I enjoy a lot some of the students here, and I'm very satisfied a couple have grown close enough to accept being my little chosen ones. I know exactly how you feel."

The deity heard the student's name but she shook her head at the alien. "I have not. I've met a few girls that practice or are innately related with sexual magic, but not this Pia you speak of. What is she like?"

Elizia let out a long, pleased exhalation at the tendril that so playfully inserted into her divine womanhood. With its natural elasticity it grew until her walls hugged it completely, and began throbbing to cause a rhythmic series of blissful pulses inside her. Her juices coated it as it entered, just as excited as his trio of cocks began throbbing too under her caresses. Her hands began to feel warmer, and stroked his members with that touch almost devoid of friction. Both of her hands went to his main penis, moving in alternating motions as one tended to the tip while the other did the same to the underside of his base and switching their places back and forth. The other member continued to be caressed and stroked with Elizia's invisible magic.

"Some are very sexual in nature. And others not so much. Some struggled with their birth rates and even turned to me for help. My powers are not what they originally were but I have managed to give a helping hand."

SFA---

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Yes, this place is rather nice. The inhibitors make it less sporting but I have found other ways to entertain myself learning how to influence dreams and altering perceived reality to my whims. I could go to other worlds, the likelihood of running across another of my kind is rather low but I do not want the headache.

Eventually Fafner would find out that I am no longer here and concoct one of his annoying schemes.

Her hands coupled with her magical techniques felt exquisite as she moved against the smooth mass of his shafts. He was greeted by that liquid heat as his tentacle eased into her nice and slowly. It expanded to give her a better fit and twisted in unusual ways given his boneless nature.

Rarely had he been surprised but it was interesting that Pia had escaped her notice. She is among my favorites. I have encountered her a few times. More of a bookworm but I saw things in her mind about her past and present.

She is a shy Scandinavian girl. Shy and naive. Curious. And curvy too. With an aptitude for sexual magic that never came up while I was with her though I saw it in her mind.

His tentacle moved a little faster insider her and the tentacle seat that he had constructed for her had served more like a motionless swing as he rocked her back and forth on it. Other tentacles moved in close in order to act and keep her from falling should those thrusts become more expedient. His mouth popped and burbled in his species equivalent groans as her touch continued.

His tongue twirled against a nipple while a hand eased down her side then back up. The tentacle reaching deeper inside her now moving quicker now.

I would have to differ to you about the best selections of aliens since I have dallied with so few. Perhaps if I hadn't been so focused on humans I wouldn't have been corrupted by them according to the others.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next