View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Practice (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
The goddess listened to his mental explanation, bright amber eyes looking into his own while her hips gently grind against the tendril inside her, feeling the twisting motions as her walls contract around it in a rhythmic pattern. "I don't mind the inhibitors that much, I find it cute how they struggle. However, those I have taught could do without those restrictions. It'll be much better once they are free from this place.

Fafner, an annoying member of your species?

Elizia began to moved back and forth, pushing her faster against the tentacle that reached deeper and deeper inside her. The beautiful deity leaned her head back gently as her moans started to echo around them. Her nipple tingled with the tongue twirling around it and soon her thighs tried to rub together and against the tentacle as her pleasure rose once more to delicious heights. All the while her hands intensified their efforts on his members, a hand stroking the length of his main cock while the other palm rubbed the tip in circles before sliding down the underside and squeezing the phallus; the other invisible, magic hands mimicking what the real ones did on the other two poles.

"I can tell you like her. She sounds lovely, shy and curvy. I'll be sure to pay her a visit, I'd like to know her and see this aptitude for sexual magic she has. Maybe she'll agree to have a new teacher."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu May 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Post Re: Practice (for Elizia)
Overall the inhibitors are fine. I have to keep in mind that there are weaker beings here, some that have fewer options. In the wild predators are rarely successful and as a resort this place has to cater to fun, not frustration. At times, however, I grow board with always winning.

So I've learned to explore other options. True I still cannot loose but I can set up situations were not everything goes according to plan or other situations crop up.
He explained in added detail someone managing to keep his thoughts coherent with the pleasure he was receiving.

His segmented brain compartmentalized his experiences. One focused on conversation, one always alert but the majority of them processing the magic against his cock when it wasn't her hand or that delicious body writhing against a tentacle.

He paused his tongue for the barest moment upon her breast then began again.

Quite annoying. Fafner is an anomaly. He shouldn't exist or rather in his current state. He or I should be dead. He didn't get into the heart of that matter though he would if she asked further. It was more distracting to brake that down, though he could keep it simple.

His tentacles sped up with her own increase in speed matching her own though slowing any time it appeared she was getting too close. He was priming their bodies trying to hold back in order to feel her around him one last time, to explode within her again. He liked that.

I think you will like Pia. I have never explored her magic personally though I sensed it within her mind. Often I only pry when I'm seeking out certain details or manipulating perceptions. I'm sure you'll have fun figuring it out.

I'm close. Let me fill you. Let me release you.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon May 11, 2020 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6