View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest 

She was more then happy to take him inside again and again. Her stamina was one to be rivaled with but just having a wolf so close was depleting her sarcasmic personality. The vines that began to carress her breasts added much needed stimulization. Her niiples were hard and pushed out fully for show, the wonderful sensation of her mounds being squeezed made the she-wolf pant slightly.

But she was not willing to lose quite yet. She sudden;y made herself tighter around his cock, edging him on to cum first before she did. That was something she was prideful for.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:18 am

I feel her squeeze around me more as I could see her smile as she thought she got me as I let out a growl. I then nip at her neck and ears. "You'll have to do better then that. I've gotten a lot more experince in this area then you it seems." I tell her with a smirk. As I feast upon her body as more flowers bloom creating tendirls with silky soft petals that carress every inch of the wolfs body as out bodies intwine and mingle.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am

"Best be carreful...I can always purge your mind with wet fantasies, hmm?" she comments as she continues to squeeze the wolf. The flowers that carressed every part of her body was pleasent, but just not satisfying her as she had hoped. Her mouth crashes into his and feasts upon his tongue with her's. She meets every thrust he gives with her own.

She may do her little mind manipulation if its called upon. Would be humurous to watch the male before her cum because of it.

"Best watch what you wish for..."

(Sorry for my absence, Keemari. ^^)

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 am

"I'm using my powers on you, I expect nothing less." I tell her daring her to do so as the petals open up revealing mouths that still carress her body, but also they lick across every inch of it and bite at it as well, randomly so she is unable to tell where they come from as there toungues, petals, and teeth move across her body.

(It's okay)

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:59 am

Though her concentration was being eaten away by licking petals, her eyes began to glow a rather yellow like color. Focusing completely on that wolf's eyes, she grabs his face in her claws and keeps her lips locked onto his. Her eyes seemed pierce into his and the world around him swirled for the moment before it returned to normal. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary...yet.

"Mmm...your really making me aroused, Keemari."

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I don't answer her and have the vines lift her up and take care of the thrusting actions as they cotinue to tantilize her skin and senstive areas as she is thrust up and down onto my cock as I lean down and feast upon her breasts. Squeezing, licking, nibbling on them as I wait for her to work her magic. Lets see what she can do I thought.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 pm

A sudden change in mood would perplex herself if it was another performing the magic she wielded. His sight would only blurr for a few seconds, but her appearence had dissapeared. Instead he was covered in darkness. However, as dark as it was he felt some company. Hands or other appendages worked his slick cock up and down. Going even further then that was his balls were cupped and it felt like there was tongue teasing it as well.

Haruma had dislodged herself from Keemari as he was sent into a more fitting fantasy. Kneeling down she copied some movements he felt and with sudden cleverness her mouth opens wide as she begins to take in the large meber into her maw. Her tongue acts fast in running around the tip gently but more firmly when she runs it down the hilt.

Keemari would feel he couldn't exactly move much though it seemed unlikely he would want to. He would feel to slimy objects run against his chest and nibble on his ears again and again. It was like an all out body pleasurable machine.

Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 am

Post Re: A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest
Her skills were impressive, however why her illusion was great as it affected all five of my senses apparently it still couldn't get past my sixth sense or my eyes of nature as I could see the truth. However I had no desire to, except to weave my own spell before letting her continue.

As Haruma works me over I show her what I'm like when I'm not holding back as I start off with the infantry I suppose. As she works on my cock vines move from behind her and grab onto her limbs tying them up as they push you forward so you may continue to service my cock.

However they also wrap around your breasts and create my special brand of flowers on the tip that attach to her nipples and clit and start to suck on them as they continue to weave and wind around her body carressing it as she continues to take me down her mouth if she so desired.

Tue May 20, 2008 8:16 pm

It was cute how seemed like he knew her inside and out. It was even more humurous to her when vines began to wrap around her and practically try and force her to blow him. She tested her bonds with little effort. As strong as they were, she was certainly not to be taken lightly. After hundreds of years of dealing with mystical and agressive males all her life, you'd think she would have learned to get out of every trap. But for the time being she allowed him his confidence. It wouldn't be much fun if the wolf didn't have some pride before she let loose her true fury.

As far as he could tell he was in satisfaction, but not bliss. Not yet atleast. He might aswell enjoy his 'power'. It wasn't going to last long as she devises a deavious plan in her mind. She makes sure she watched his every movement for counters. She even allowed him to manipulate his own fantasies for the moment. So many choices...so little years to do them all at one time.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:33 am

I wait for her to make her move as we continue to pleasure one another her illusions versus my nature, somehow I didn't think there would be a real loser in this compation, but the the journy to find out was always fun as she then feel her ass being tease by a vine as they flick over your puffy pussy lips also as I lick away.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:55 am

She wasn't arguing on how things were going. Unlike some human females she was more then relaxed to have her ass teased and pressed at. She had gotten it before anyways. She was being turned on slowly, but she kind'ave invited it. It would take alot to work her over at this rate and she was certain he would probably cum before she did by diference in attention.

Her maw completely envelops his member and stroke it harder and harder with her long tongue. She was bascially a pro at blowing. Its been a good 150 yrs. of her getting gangbanged by her male counterparts on her home planet. She learned quite a few things by it as well. Her paws work his balls into massages while her mouth continued its eager work. Perhaps things would change here in a little bit. She didn't want to keep doing the same thing over and over.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Damn it... she had a real expertiste in this area that rivaled mine as I felt like I was going to cum any second now, still I take my time, slowly entwining my tougue up her pussy, sliding it back and forth devouring her juices as I trace it around the insides of your pussy going to your very womb and back as did the vine mimic me in such ways as it goes into your ass.

It was a bit later but she hears me let out a growl as I still continue my actions upon her as she tastes my cum, but I remain rock hard even after that as I continue to feast upon your pussy.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Now things were becoming interesting. Wolf and wolf upon eachother, eating eachother out for all their worth...it brought back memories.

She too growls abit lowly then he from having a vine being pushed into her ass. Her tail wags none the less, she suppossed she was more of the backdoor kinda'ave woman anyways. It never hurt, and then pressure of something pumping inside and out was very stimulating. Her thoughts were broken by his throbbing member as it shoots up cum into her maw. SHe greedily drinks while gurgling moans of pleasure from her pussy being played with. She wasn't close as of yet, but she was certainly wet enough.

As the last of his seed is gulped down she blinks in surprise and completely cuts off his fantasies and now he finds them both on the ground in the same position he was thinking of. "I can't believe your still hard as you are. Am I not satiating the wittle wolf's urges enough?" she asks with the utmost sarcasm. Her hands run over the member while her mouth licks any cum that had strayed away from inside. It was thickly covered in both her saliva and semen. She was higly curious on how how it would feel in her pussy or ass. Either or sutied her fine.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:00 pm

"Not even close. I told you before that while your sect of the wolfs did that we condensed down to a two week mating season. I was never able to particapte in it, so I have a lot of built up sexual urges." I tell her as I then lift your legs more so I can suck on your clit while my toungue plays with it.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Whether or not he was so used to eating out a woman's pussy, she had to admit he was hitting some nice nerves at the right times. Her tongue hung out as she panted. One arm held her up over the wolf's body while her other kept doing a hard handjob on his still hard meat.

"Mmm...well then...let's hope I can ease your thirst of sexual urges hmm? or perhaps just give you a taste of satisfaction."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next