View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Tempting Bait, Tempting Fate (open) 

Post Re: Tempting Bait, Tempting Fate (open)
The creature’s tentacles continued to caress her as they turned her over again. Not quite done yet, I see, she thought as the tentacles she was stroking seemed to slowly recover. Well, that’s good; I think I can manage one more time.

She continued her slow caress of the tentacle for a while, not wanting to rush either of them right now. She sought out another tentacle with her free hand, stroking it as gently as the other one before bringing it to her mouth. Let’s see if we can get you ready for one last time, she thought as she kissed the appendage and flicked her tongue against its tip. Even if not, it’s been quite a ride. Too bad you don’t seem to talk; I know someone who I’m sure would love to meet you. Even if she couldn’t actually arrange it with her assailant, though, there was still a chance; most of the guests had their favorite hunting grounds, so maybe if she brought Shaiya out here... That was a matter for another day, though, not while she was working on getting her brains fucked out one last time.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:45 am

The subtle change in her breathing was the first warning sign he got, followed closely by his cortex computer flashing a warning message into one of his visual receptors, instructing him to ease off on her. Careful not to stop all at once and leave her wanting, he slowly wound down his lewd onslaught on her body, relaxing each exploratory shaft out one by one - gradually until his partner was left breathless on the grass. Incredible as her stamina was compared to his own historical records and observation of humans in this colony, everything had a limit and it seemed that she had r-

Her touch cut through his thoughts, her talented tongue serving up a series of licks to one of his lower shafts that he had let her touch.

... I'm impressed. I put you through everything I could and yet you're going for more. You truly are amazing.

Following up on her hands, more shafts began to nuzzle against her body, massaging her in return as she continued to stroke the rapidly hardening tentacles. Every now and then, he would use the suckers to tease her erogenous zones in response to her kisses.

As a special reward, I'll let you take initiative.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:55 am

Despite his unusual nature, Luxuria could sense the creature’s surprise that she was still going. Thought I was like the human girls, did you? Well, you’ll find I’m capable of lasting much longer than them. While she was pretty much on her last legs, few of the students could have lasted this long at all.

The thing didn’t bind her this time as its tentacles caressed her, giving her the chance to take the lead. She wasted little time in taking advantage of this, even if her position limited what she could do. As her touch brought new life to the shafts, she shifted them to more enjoyable positions. The one that she’d been kissing grew harder first, especially as she grew more aggressive in her actions, and she slid it down between her thighs once it was well lubricated with her saliva. She moaned in pleasure as she pressed it into her slick passage, her walls tightening around it as it went deeper inside. No sooner was this done than she pressed the other one between her tits, the soft flesh pressing against its length as she maneuvered its head towards her mouth and started to kiss, lick, and suck it even more enthusiastically than she had the first one. Let’s see how long you can hold out against this, she thought as she fell into a sexual rhythm, hips grinding against one shaft while mouth and breasts worked on the other.

Character listing

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:20 am

It seemed that his subtle prompts had crossed the language barrier. Pleased at her efforts, he cleared away the 'prison' encasing her in the pit, letting the cool night air caress her hypersensitive skin as he shifted around her, giving her a lot of freedom to move now that she wasn't being pressed in by two sets of wriggling shafts. Of course, she was still blindfolded, and two of the strong, thick shafts still bearing several powerful suckers coiled snugly around her thighs, their grip on her bare legs feeling more arousing than restrictive. The sensation of the suckers, the suckers in the suckers, working to gently caress, tease and nibble on her skin - all of it, he made sure that she would feel it all.

The shaft she had chosen to penetrate her pussy with throbbed appreciatively at her efforts to push it into her womb as the nodules lining it swelled up with warm liquid, getting ready to give her another surging torrent of that delightful liquid that made her body oh-so-sensitive, but at the rate it was slowly billowing up inside her, he appeared to be taking his time - letting her fully enjoy herself as she thrust away at the tentacles, pleasuring another with her tits and mouth as well as milking the shaft that now poked her cervix every now and then.

He gently tapped the small of her back to get her attention, then began to caress her twitching asshole with what felt were extremely narrow 'threadlike' shafts; the same ones he had fully explored his partner's womb before. With each playful caress, the narrow appendages teased her ass slightly, as if asking her to lean forward so they could properly enter.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 pm

The creature shifted again, no longer hemming her in inside the depression and removing most of the tentacles that had been holding her. He still had a grip on her thighs, although it was loose enough that it seemed to be more for stimulation than confinement, and kept the ‘blindfold’ that prevented her from seeing what he looked like in place. As the cool night air came in, she sighed in pleasure at the contrast to the heat of their fucking against her sensitive skin.

He seemed largely willing to let her take the lead this time, the tentacles in her mouth and pussy mostly just reacting to her actions. The other tentacles were more active, caressing her and sending shivers of delight through her body. Even with all of the stimulation, it wasn’t hard for some of them to get her attention with a few light taps or to make it clear why they’d done so. Want in, do you? I think we can manage that... Making sure that the other shaft didn’t slip, she lifted her hips and spread her legs a bit more, giving those questing lengths easier access to her ass, the tight passage well-lubricated from the previous assaults.

Character listing

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:39 am

The first and second set of tendrils then ignore her proffered rear, rushing in the opposite directions - one set coiling around her tail - eagerly teasing and rubbing against the length, the other twisting around the shaft that had hilted into her fully lubricated pussy, making a few lazy twists around the throbbing flesh before poking around her pussy for a few moments to 'sense' where it was, before diving onto her aroused clit.

The set of tendrils in the middle, satisfied that its fellows had found their targets, began to slowly push past her sphincter and eventually into her body, each thin shaft vanishing into her one by one, until the larger intruder they were 'guiding' eventually nuzzled against her penetrated anus for a few moments, before the tendrils coiling through her insides pulled the larger intruder in through. Ribs and nodules drew slowly across her anus, and massaged her insides as the central shaft pushed into her well-lubricated depths.

Once three more of those extremely narrow, yet incredibly agile shafts had embedded into her, following the large central tentacle, they began to thrust in unison, each part acting more as a whole, the 'top' working to maximize the sheer pleasure she felt as she pounded away at her pussy with his twitching shaft.

As the tentacles eagerly working away at her holes began to settle into a gradually increasing rhythm, she felt several pairs of suckers 'sniff' around her stomach and breasts, before 'biting' down on her skin with the cartilaginous suckers - seeming to play a small game of king of the hill as the competing suckers began to jostle on her body. This doesn't last long - and the strongest are eventually decided, seating themselves on her erect nipples, biting down with their fleshy 'jaws' as the lesser tentacles yield. With a pecking order established, these sucker-tipped tentacles begin to work together, teasing, nibbling and even playfully biting her breasts, neck, nipples, stomach and back.

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:32 pm

Her assailant didn’t immediately take advantage of her presented rear, causing her to briefly worry that she’d misread his request. Those concerns were quickly allayed as, after two tendrils went to her tail and clit, he began the anticipated violation, several tendrils guiding a larger shaft inside that waiting passage. She gave a muffled cry of pleasure as they began to thrust inside her, then settled back into her own rhythm of fucking and sucking the other ones inside her. She adjusted her rhythm to the creature’s, and he to hers, as they worked towards what she hoped would be a truly mind-blowing set of climaxes.

Character listing

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:27 am

What appeared to be a wild onslaught was quickly proved wrong; each penetrating shaft worked like a synchronized swimmer with the tendrils, suckers, shafts and tentacles to give his partner another full-body fucking. The smaller tendrils coiling in her ass served to lubricate and tease her insides while her own hips worked to milk the shaft that had managed to slip into her womb fully, its palps swollen in appreciation as she continued to thrust down on it hard. Her tits, groped and sucked on, were being used as a living onahole by the larger tentacle as she continued to pleasure it with her mouth as well.

As he continued deeper into her, he decided to not tease her anymore - the length embedded in her ass twitching as it split apart into three heads once again, each segment twisting around to reveal those fantastic ridges and nodules that had wrung out several orgasms from her as it spewed its loads into her womb.

How would it do here?

It was barely noticeable at first, but thanks to his partner's constant and expert ministrations, the shafts buried in her body began to slowly warm up, the nodules getting harder, the palps opening up to feel more of her flesh...

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:26 am

She again moaned in pleasure as the tentacle in her ass split into three and its ridges and nodules rubbed inside her. Every single one of the creature’s tentacles was working together to push her towards that final climax, and it was only with effort that she avoided simply giving in to the pleasure and letting it push her over the top. Her desire to make sure that he got as much pleasure from this as she did—a fitting reward for such a thorough sexual workout, she felt—was what made her actually put in that effort. As her mouth, tits, tail, and pussy worked those invading lengths, she felt the signs of impending release building up and giving her her reward. Not long now...

Character listing

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:11 am

The 'harness' tightening around her body was the only warning she got before she was flipped over - the lateral covers moving to give her wings room to move as they moved in on her. The pace of the penetrating shafts suddenly accelerated as she felt a squirming, hot mass move across her bare stomach, the harness shifting to pull her hips along until the penetrating shafts slid deeper with each intrusion. Her sensitive lips picked out what felt to be streams of goop filling out under the tough leathery skin of the 'shaft' that was now pounding away at her throat.

Something tugged her head backwards slightly, firm and rough - followed immediately by the throbbing length that had penetrated her throat to shudder as it unloaded it's steamy hot load into her throat. Pulling away from her as it twitched, it continued to spurt everything it could give to her, splattering her face, neck and breasts with the warm spooge that sent another wave of electric energy through her body as her skin picked up the breeze of the forest and the ticklish sensation of eddies of air forming around her as the intruder continued to fuck her hard and fast.

The cool air of the forest made her body shudder, her nipples growing fully erect at the cold night air teased her body even further than the mass of suckers busily milking away at her eye-catching tits. Fucking her hard to respond to her own frenzied assault on his shafts, he listened to her go at it and decided that it was time to take things even further. In response, the shafts busily exploring her quivering depths began to swell their palps, lines and grooves to give his partner a final performance...

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:16 am

The creature once more took control, flipping her over again as he continued to roughly fuck her. Apart from when he repositioned her, however, he gave her enough freedom to have some control over what happened. Not that that freedom made much of a difference; only the limits of her endurance kept her from screwing him as hard as he was screwing her.

Only some now-familiar pulsations gave her any warning before the first tentacle released its load, the hot cum filling her mouth as fast as she could swallow it. It soon pulled out to paint her body with the rest of its alien sperm, letting her freely voice her pleasure as the other tentacles continued to pound her ass and pussy.

Soon enough, those tentacles started to show the signs of impending climaxes. On the brink of her own, she moaned, “Mmm... Yes! Oh, yes! I’m gonna... I’m gonna...” Just one slight push would be enough to send her over the top and bathe his shaft in her love juices one last time.

Character listing

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:54 am

This close, he didn't even need to measure her breathing to see that she was rapidly approaching the next series of orgasms. Binding her wrists again and pinning her down to the ground, he pushed her hips up to plumb her depths with his shafts. The way she groaned and vocalized words out as his palps swelled up with heat and arousal, the more he was certain that she was enjoying this treatment. Did humans LIKE this sort of thing? Did she take this empty path specifically so she could bait in an encounter like this? Was everyone on this colony so sex-starved because of the massive ratio he had observed?

Recovered just like that, and already want more? Out of respect for your incredible sex drive... I suppose I'll play along.

The twin lengths pounding away at her pussy and ass began to slow down, depth replacing thrust speed in its priority as they throbbed and swelled up, the tough skin heating up as its own release was brought up. With a shudder, it pushes the shaft embedded in her as deep as it will go. Giving her a moment to utilize that lovely, eye-catching voice of hers to sing out her moans, he relaxes and lets the throbbing tentacle unload the hot gunk into her body again. Once, twice, then thrusting again before ejaculating three times before it shudders and goes still, the 'main body' moving closer to play with her face, tits and hips...

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:32 am

His tentacles once more bound her in preparation for the big finish. While he kept them both on the edge for a bit longer by slowing his assault, there was only so long that the inevitable could be delayed; very soon, his cum filled her intimate depths to overflowing. His release, in turn, was all it took to send her to another orgasm; as her juices flowed around his shaft, she threw back her head and gave a wordless cry of ecstasy, her wings extending and her tail tightening around the tentacle it was entwined with as if trying to milk it dry as well.

The tentacle eventually withdrew after shooting three loads inside her, apparently well and truly spent this time. The main body drew closer, tentacles continuing to caress her as she lay beneath him gasping for breath. Hope you don’t expect much more, she thought as she idly kissed a handy tendril. Even I can’t manage another round after all of that.

Character listing

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 am

He wasn't done, though. Letting her As his impromptu partner lay gasping for breath, he focused on finishing off in her pussy again. The lubrication and hyper-sensitivization served him well as his second shafts plied her womb fully, the linear shafts easing away at her lips and clit as they worked one more wild orgasm out of her. Finishing this off, the throbbing shaft spewed out its load into her again - filling her twitching pussy up once again as she lay there, seeming to be completely wiped after several rounds.

I should probably stop now. You're completely exhausted, aren't you?

Of course, she couldn't understand his ruminating thoughts, so he settled down on top of her, closing in on her with a warm, gentle embrace as she lay there, completely out of breath. Giving her the satisfaction, he similarly 'relaxes' as he shifts closer and after a few moments of 'playing at' being out of breath, he begins to carefully re-dress her, starting with her stockings and heeled sandals, using her slack body to carefully work her limbs into the outfit, until a few moments later, his partner was properly dressed (aside from a mismatched button in the back). Sliding down slightly to admire his handywork, he noted how her breathing was slowly stabilizing deeper and slower. Exhaustion must've gotten to her completely, he reasoned as he let her slowly descend into a gentle sleep.

Judging by how her breathing had relaxed, she was on the cusp of sleep - so, he decided to properly thank her. Moving alongside her, he finally removed the 'blindfold' after making sure her eyes had closed from sheer exhaustion of the little tryst they had shared, and opened his jaws right next to her head, inhaling her scent. If she had turned to the side, she would have seen an uncomfortable up-close of his ravenous maw lined with serrated teeth. Instead, she lay there - enjoying the afterglow of the multiple orgasms that had bounced wildly through her body. Inhaling to give impetus to the simple organs he would use, he gently 'spoke' a single word to her - not a voice per se, just noise formed into coherent human language by air pushed through his stomach valve and jaw muscles.

"Thanks."

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:40 pm

The creature managed to coax one final orgasm out of her, leaving her blissfully spent and satiated. From what she could hear, he seemed almost as tired, although he soon recovered enough to start dressing her again. Despite her exhaustion, this managed to draw a slight grin from her because of the order he did it in. You’d find it easier to get those on if you’d done them before my sandals, she thought as he had a bit of difficulty with her panties. She didn’t care if they got damaged in the attempt, since she could repair them easily enough and preferred not to bother with clothes anyway.

Despite that mistake, he managed to get her dressed with no mishaps worse than an incorrectly fastened button. Once that was done, she felt him finally remove the ‘blindfold’ from her eyes.

It wasn’t until he formed that single word that she cracked her eyelids open enough to get her first look at him, although not enough that he was likely to notice. Well, you’re certainly going to make some of the students’ lives interesting. It took her a moment, but she managed to summon the energy to wink at him and mumble, “My pleasure,” before actually drifting off into the sleep he thought she’d been in before.

Character listing

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next