View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Rematch (for Luxuria) 

Post Re: Rematch (for Luxuria)
His triple cock followed the guide of her tail, pausing to lubricate her ass before pressing inside. Once there, it proved as adept at working those tight confines as it had been in her pussy, the three heads hitting her sensitive spots and driving her right to the edge of another climax.

The shaft violating her eager sex did its own best to push her towards that peak, its numerous subtendrils stimulating her passage even as it fell into a more regular rhythm inside her. It took an effort for her to resist letting herself be sent over the top, but she prided herself on giving as well as she got and she was sure that this orgasm would be strong enough when it arrived that she’d be completely exhausted afterwards.

The subtle change in the creature’s cocks suggested that he was right on the brink of cumming himself. When that happened, there’d be no way that she could hold out any longer. Well, it’s not like I wanted to resist it forever, she thought with a mental shrug as she redoubled her efforts on the length in her mouth, running her tongue along the underside before licking the tip and sliding her lips around it again. I just hope I can get him close to a triple release before then.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:23 am

The way the masses of tentacles kept moving, as if reading her body's pleasured motions to immediately come up with subtle shifts to keep the succubus anticipating for more was a feat of finesse and strength. As her tongue slid under a throbbing tentacle that she easily slid into her mouth, the nodules lining it began to vibrate, seeping out a gooey, yet pleasant tasting liquid in response which kept her tongue busy as the muscular length eagerly face-fucked her. Her tongue teasing the vibrating knobs of flesh must've been something extremely pleasant to it because it pressed the fleshy underside of the tentacle on her mouth in response.

Now familiar to the subtle cues of the creature she was now after having experienced its wild orgasms several times over - the predicted triple release she wanted finally hit home after what felt like a very long ride. The thing she eagerly deepthroated was the first to go, no doubt due to her expert tongue-play hitting all the right spots. A spasm, followed by a full serving of that delectable, thick and creamy cum was delivered straight to her gullet from how deep the thing had managed to inch into her throat.

The familiar triple-cock in her ass was the next to go, spewing that dense, silky liquid into her depths, the warmth filling her quite nicely as the stuff sped into her, drawing tingling lines of pleasure inside her. The things servicing her tits played rough as they bit down on her nipples as she bounced up and down on the unusual shaft that had filled out her cunt. The threadlike veins did not lie, and the creature finally ejaculated again into her already-filled womb, letting the sprays of liquid paint her insides a warm alabaster. The lengths coiled around her thighs stiffened their grip on her as she was pinned down on the twitching cock that continued to ejaculate its warm, delightfully-textured seed into her.

For a few seconds, everything went still - and it was as if the thing would finally yield... when the rush of air filled the tiny grotto as the creature drew in breath, and the tentacles holding her suddenly appeared to regain a second wind.

"Once more..." was the sole warning she got as the creature began to fuck her with what felt like it had completely erased its exhaustion. However, as she was pulled into the swarm of tentacles, she was able to pick out what felt like traces of his exhaustion - the way those fleshy rings and nodules moved had definitely slowed down, but not noticeably so. Regardless, he continued to give it his all as he vigorously fucked all her holes and then some. Sooner than she had imagined this would be, the creature ejaculated inside her once again - this time the thing in her ass was first, spewing out enough to actually push it out of her where it painted the small of her back and the base of her wings with that delicious liquid.

Her womb was at full capacity, and when its second wind hit, the sheer volume of his cum was sufficient to spurt out of her tight hole, slathering her eye-catching thighs with that gooey liquid. When the spasm came for the thing throatfucking her, it let itself get swallowed properly, dumping another warm load of cum inside her waiting stomach. Then, in a feat of superhuman endurance, they ejaculated again, spraying her nubile body from the back and the front with that familiar spunk, while the dribbling thing drew out of her lips with a parting kiss to her tongue before spraying her face with that slick, sweet-tasting cum.

And this time, the creature's grip on her relaxed, and she was slowly lowered onto the languid mass of tentacles as they weakly jostled against her body, not doing anything more aside from just slowly caress her body. Exhaustion? Or just easing off to let her rest? It was hard to tell.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:51 am

The creature kept her guessing as he pleasured just about every part of her body. While he was in the driver’s seat, she was far from just along for the ride, using her hips, hands, mouth, and tail to try to give him as much pleasure as he gave her. The length in her mouth released a liquid from the nodules lining its sides, not yet a climax but a clear sign of its enjoyment of her attentions.

Even with her familiarity with the warning signs, she had only a moment to ready herself before his orgasms hit in rapid succession. The one in her mouth came first, the volume of its release challenging her to keep up. She was more-or-less able to do so, only a few drops escaping from the corners of her mouth even as the lengths in her ass and then her pussy released their cargoes into her waiting depths and the ‘mouths’ on her tits bit down a little harder than before—not enough to break the skin, but enough to be felt.

Her own body responded in kind as his cum filled her sex, her love juices bathing that length as waves of ecstasy washed over her. She couldn’t tell how long she was at that peak, only that it was longer than she thought she could’ve managed after all that they’d done this night.

She had only a moment after coming back down to register his words, certainly not enough to object that she’d been serious about only having one more time left in her before he was again fucking her every way he could. This time, she had to just lie back and let him have his way with her; as much as she might wish otherwise, she simply didn’t have the energy to do more.

This round was much quicker than the others, the assorted lengths thrusting into her building up to their releases far sooner than she’d expected and not holding back once they did. They managed to draw one last climax from her, smaller than the previous ones but definitely there.

Only the length in her mouth was able to keep inside her as it released its load, the other two spraying significant portions of their releases over parts of her lower body. He managed one final surprise after that, with all three lengths somehow being able to let loose one last time and coat her in their alien spunk. Once that was done, they relaxed and lowered her, seemingly as spent as she felt. Aaah... That was fun, she thought as she yawned and stretched on the bed of tentacles that lazily caressed her. I should go back to my grove and get cleaned up before getting some sleep, but... Another yawn as she lay down and closed her eyes. ...I’m just too tired right now. As she drifted off to sleep, she had the thought that the students were likely to be deprived of both of their attentions tomorrow. Unfortunate for them, but it can’t be helped. And I’ll try to make up for it later, at least. She also realized that she’d be helpless to resist if her partner recovered first and decided to continue from where they left off. Not that I’d mind that at all...

Character listing

Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:42 am

As she lay back in the 'nest' of tentacles that lazily caressed her body, it was as if they recovered much faster that she thought - but instead of pinning the succubus down and fucking her silly again, they moved to coil themselves around her arms and legs, with something else in mind. Once they had a secure grip on her, they slowly lift her back up into the air. Several, flat-headed lengths brushed against her, scooping up the thick, gooey masses splattered on her body, then massaging the stuff into her. The sensation this caused was a two-fold reward - the muscular lengths moving like an expert masseuse, massaging the alien liquid into her skin which left her body cool and relaxed. Smaller lengths worked on her lower muscles, gently massaging her body, giving her something to enjoy even as she rested.

A throaty grunt rumbled from somewhere within the creature as he continued to slowly work her over, rubbing the warm liquid into her skin with smooth, well-practiced motions. Meanwhile, more tentacles coiled around her body to ensure that her stay in the air was a comfortable one, the sensor-lined lengths picking out any strain and reinforcing their grip on her to let her float in the center of the mass as he continued to massage and service her, with the threadlike tendrils carefully working the spattered liquids into her form while peeling off the excess. Of course, some of the other lengths had other ideas - a bulbous tipped thing licked at her nipples for a moment before opening up and latching on. Unlike the suckers from before, these newcomers worked her nipples a little differently - instead of the powerful tugs and erotic pinching from before, this set of sucker-tipped tentacles worked to worship her teats with a series of hairlike strands brushing up against her sensitive nipples, the suckers proper working slowly and gradually, pacing themselves with her breathing so as not to overwhelm her.

Satisfied that her needs were being tended to, the creature continued to massage the exhausted succubus, working those pleasant smelling ejaculate into her. Even without the cherry on top, his touch was measured, each tentacle moving just so to work out the exhaustion and soreness from her body. When the succubus finally drifted off to sleep, he eased off on the massaging somewhat...

Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:14 pm

The creature’s tentacles started to massage her, rubbing the liquid splattered over her into her skin. Even as she drifted off to sleep, she could feel some of the soreness from the extended activity melting away. Aaaah... This sort of treatment’ll make you really popular with the students, she thought as consciousness slipped away. At least, the ones who aren’t put off by your appearance.

Even in her sleep, she was aware of his caresses at some level, her mind incorporating those light touches into the erotic content of her dreams.
By the time she awakened again several hours later, the sun was high in the sky. Assuming that he hadn’t left while she was asleep, she’d smile at what she believed was his main body. “Aah, that was fun. I should probably be going, though; it wouldn’t be fair to deprive the students of our skills for too long, after all.” And I’ll probably need the rest of the day to recover fully, she added mentally as she felt the weight of his seed still filling her.

Character listing

Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:44 pm

When she smiled and turned to leave, letting the tentacles that had kept her warm and cozy drop from her as she stood up, one of the tentacles tapped her shoulder to get her attention, then drew her eyes as they pointing at a rapidly-opening 'mouth' lined with rather sharp-looking teeth. For a brief moment, it stopped as it rummaged around itself - then fished around in its depths, picking out another bottle from a fleshy gap under that three-sided jaw. As it was held up to her, the relative brightness of the lit grotto from a large crack in the ceiling let her read the label on the bottle, and admire the glasswork of what appeared to be quite the pricey specimen. A blue ribbon tied tastefully to the cork, with the edges of the bottle carefully cut to form a smooth, white pearl as it caught the light, causing the clearly expensive liquor within to shimmer in the daylight as the bottle was handed to her.

"Present of parting." the creature 'spoke', his stilted vocabulary and distorted pronunciation giving away the fact that he was definitely not from around here. "Please return again."

Upon the bottle was written Watenshi. One of the world's finest gins.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am

The gift of the bottle was a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. “Wow... I just... Thank you,” she said as she examined it. I’ll have to look up how to store this as soon as possible, she thought; while she didn’t know gins at all, this was clearly on a similar level as the wine. The question of how he was able to get his tentacles on such valuable vintages was one that would have to remain unanswered, although she had heard that items other than the students were sometimes shipped off Earth for sale in the black markets.

“Oh, no need to worry about that,” she said in response to his request, leaning in to kiss him quickly. “There aren’t many beings I’ve met who can both pleasure me that thoroughly and outlast me.” She paused for a moment, then asked, “Would you mind if I brought someone with me some time?” Considering how he’d tried to prevent her from seeing him that first time, she added, “Or at least bring her nearby if I let you know in advance?” One more thought struck her on the subject as she looked at him and realized she didn’t know if he could see in the same way she did. “And could you read a note if I left one here for you? I wouldn’t want to promise someone that sort of experience and then have her and you miss out because you didn’t know I was expecting you.”

Character listing

Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:24 am

The way those 'eyes' moved ever-so-slightly in their fleshy insets made it look like he was translating every word internally before he responded.

"If not afraid, good." the creature spoke again. "If afraid, cover eyes."

When the succubus mentioned the note, one of the tentacles pointed to the grotto where they had their tryst.

"Yes. Leave note here." he continued, the effort of speaking slowly straining his voice. "I return here every night."

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm

She nodded at his instructions. Pretty much what I intended. A sly smile crossed her face. Except I might blindfold her anyway if I can; wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.

The information about where to leave a note confirmed what she’d suspected already, that the grotto was actually a base of his and that he checked in regularly. Given what he’s been storing here, I’d have been surprised if he didn’t check here at least once a day. Also means it’s a good place to bring someone for an impromptu ménage a trois, although I’d probably have to keep them... busy... until after curfew in that case. Not surprisingly, she didn’t consider how she’d do that a hardship.

“Well then, until next time,” she said as she prepared to take flight. “And maybe I can show you my little corner of the island then, too, so you can find me more easily.” While she couldn’t forcibly carry him there the way he brought her here, she doubted that he’d resist the invitation.

Unless he had something more to say, she would take to the sky, first getting her bearings before flying back to the clearing she called home here.

Character listing

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:21 am

"That will be fun." he responded to her invitation, and while the coiled-up tentacles looked like they were ready to snap out and grab her for another round, they remained still as the succubus took to the air. "Return for more fun after resting."

As he watched her take to the sky, the creature slowly faded from view as it's shifting skin slowly meshed with the verdant green of the thick forest at dawn. From the air, the grotto was nearly invisible - a tiny gap between the sea of green that was the canopy of the woods.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:34 am

As she got her bearings, Luxuria marveled at how well hidden his grotto was from the air. If she hadn’t known it was there, she’d never suspect it; even as it was, she had a hard time seeing any sign of it. I should probably investigate the paths to be sure I know how to get here before inviting anyone else, she thought as she flew back to her clearing.
—-
She’d made a couple of quick detours to make sure she stored his gift properly, but now she stood under the waterfall she used as a shower. Mmm... that was amazing, she thought as she washed off the residue of their exertions. It’s really tempting to just go back again once I’ve recovered a bit, but even I couldn’t take that too frequently. Besides, I like variety in my trysts. As she headed over to the stone slab in the middle of the stream to nap while letting the air dry her, she considered, Just who should I invite next time, I wonder...?

Character listing

Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8