View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Rematch (for Luxuria) 

Post Re: Rematch (for Luxuria)
The purpose of the liquid released by the new tentacle between her breasts quickly became obvious as it eased the movement of that tentacle and, as it dripped down her body, that of the tentacles in her ass and pussy. While it didn't have the same immediate effect on her pleasure that the sense-enhancing ones did, it more than made up for that with the way it made it easier for the tentacles to ravish her; besides, she wasn't sure that it was even possible to enhance her sensitivity any more than it was already. Oh… Ah… Is there no end to your tricks, she thought as she rode those lengths in a state of bliss. I'm almost jealous of the students who get to experience this for the fist time; there's no way to match that when you know some of what's coming.

His actions to this point—both the continuous fucking and the gel that left her skin so sensitive to every touch—that she was pretty much on the edge of a climax almost constantly now. Even so, she did her best to hold back from actually cumming just yet. Uhn… No, I'm going to make you fill me everywhere before I give you more of my blessing. With that thought, she began to grind her hips against the tentacles inside her more aggressively while licking and sucking the length in her mouth with increased enthusiasm. Whether this strategy would work was impossible to say; while her actions were sure to help push him towards his climaxes, they also served to drive her closer to her own inevitable orgasm.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:03 am

Unfortunately, he didn't have any way to know what she was thinking.
Fortunately, what was on the menu was something she could definitely enjoy.

The way the nodules on the length that danced with her tongue shuddered was how she knew that he had reached his limit. Almost in sequence, the things fucking her ass and pussy shuddered similarly, the fleshy ridges and nodules blooming out as the slowed down just a little at her insistent response. Before her pleasure levels could dip, the first surge of liquid delight blasted up her ass, filling her insides with a spectacular warmth that felt like she was being massaged from the inside as the wave of surreal pleasure washed across the entirety of her being.

Despite ejaculating, the thing in her ass didn't stop, winding up for a second wind until it eventually tires itself out by keeping a good pace, using its rather large head and ridges as a weapon to get at certain hard-to-reach spots to fully pleasure her depths. By the time it slightly deflates after ejaculating once more and slows down to a complete stop, it's clear that the thing in her mouth had clearly enjoyed the rough teasing and sucking she had conferred to it after she had been convinced to try its rather unique taste out. The tang had deepened as she worked this tentacle harder, the sweet-sour taste of its unusual liquid serving to mark her insides for this intruder to reach deep inside. When those familiar ridges stiffened up fully, it pressed against her tongue before 'ejaculating' - or rather, spewing a series of streams from a row of linear ducts. More of that refreshing, almost-eye-opening liquid filled her mouth. Its sweet, yet not overly cloying taste and scent drew her attention as she sucked on his shaft, eagerly offering her as much as she wanted before being withdrawn.

The pair of suckers servicing her nipples didn't stop, and as his crescendo worked through his tentacles in sequence, they picked up the pace, roughly groping and tugging on her tits as the large central tentacle cock that was eagerly rutting away at her cleavage. Working in groups of four, the tentacles groped her tits throughout their owner's own excited ejaculations without missing a beat, pulling her higher and higher into a maelstrom of pleasure.

Next, it was that marvelous, tri-segmented cock's turn. Pounding away in her cunt, it prepared to give her its twitching, hot bounty of cum - the shifting, almost buzzing nodules and ridges spoke to her more clearly that words ever could now.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:03 am

He might not have been able to read her mind, but the results of their combined efforts were as good as if he could. He'd already driven her right to the edge of a climax with his rough manipulation of her body, careful attention to her most sensitive spots, and enhancement of her sensitivity; his back-to-back releases in her ass and mouth, followed by the signs of impending release in her wet, waiting pussy, were enough to give her the final push over the top. she released the tentacle in her mouth, letting its bounty spray over her, and cried out in unrestrained ecstasy as another orgasm washed over her, waves of bliss driving all higher thought from her mind as she rode his cocks on lust-fueled autopilot.

Character listing

Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:26 am

The tip of the cock inside her seemed to fray as it roughly fucked her insides, peeling apart to reveal three segmented, almost familiar lengths that tried to coil around inside her, the additional motions hitting her good spots just right as the central length pressed against her cervix, only barely managing to avoid ejaculating inside her until he pressed the quivering lengths in place just so. The first spurt of his cum pushed past her cervix and flooded her womb to near-fullness with pleasantly hot cum, and the linear ends responded in kind, cumming inside her, and filling out her pussy full of that warm, delectable seed. Almost as if aware of what was happening inside her, the tentacles roughly squeezed her tits and the suckers tugged on her nipples a little more before they bit down on her as he finished off inside her.

Of course, he wasn't done quite yet. While the lengths and suckers servicing her tits peeled away from her, the tentacles floating over her head and caressing her body joined the fray, twitching slightly before they unloaded a wild cocktail of those sense-enhancing gels, lubricant and other wonderful-smelling fluids on her face, tits, neck, thighs and stomach, leaving the nude succubus drenched in these liquids that picked her senses back up. The rush of air above her felt as if the creature was taking a deep breath before it collapsed on top of her - revealing this part of its body to be a mass of languid lengths that slowly caressed and worshiped her body as they fell on and around her as she lay basking in the afterglow of her climax and the warmth emanating from her body, shifting ever so slightly to keep his body away from her face to let her take deep breaths from the still night air.

It was subtle, but after less than a minute from when it had fell on top of her, narrow, but still strong tentacles coiled around her legs and waist. This was followed by stronger, muscular locomotive lengths getting a good grip on her body...

Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Lost as she was in the throes of ecstasy, Luxuria didn't consciously notice the details of his actions as he came inside her, filling her with his hot seed. Her body still responded to the extra attention, the movement of that triple tentacle inside her driving her to another orgasm almost before the first had ended while the ones attacking her tits drew a cry of mixed pleasure and pain from her.

As her climax started to fade, she felt the tentacles draw away from her breasts. She didn't have enough time to wonder whether this meant that he was done before several other tentacles coated her in a spray of various liquids. She could feel the effects of the sense-enhancing gel as it soaked into areas that it hadn't affected before, but she was sure that it wasn't the only thing in this erotic shower. Just what was in it was something that only the creature could know right now, however.

Although the way that he caressed her after collapsing on her might have seemed like simple afterplay before parting, she doubted that it actually was. After all, if he was really done, she doubted that he'd have used more of that sense-enhancing gel on her. She didn't have to wait long before he proved her right, more of his tentacles getting a grip on her as she got her breath back. Now what do you have in mind? she thought, wriggling in pleasure in his grip as she awaited his next move.

Character listing

Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Despite the fact they were narrow - almost as thin as her graceful fingers, those tentacles displayed powerful tensile strength as they got a solid grip on her dripping body, then lifted her up from the ground as he seemed to somehow roll and peel off her body all at once. Lifting her clear off the ground, several more tentacles followed her into the air, latching onto her neck, her wrists and her stomach with smaller sucker-tipped ends that reminded her of the powerful jaws that had pleasured her nipples to the point that even now they throbbed, fully erect in the cool night air. A few of those teasing lengths still rubbed up against her, cock-shaped things sliding against her dripping nethers as a lurid mix of his cum and her nectar slowly dripped down her thighs.

Silently, like an octopus deftly navigating the seafloor, the creature began to move with her in tow. Lifted into the air, the branches that threatened to run into her pushed away by larger, stronger tentacles as she slowly worked off the afterglow of getting fucked four ways to bliss itself.

More lengths, eager to feel her up again, followed the smaller tentacles up her arms, pressing their tough, leathery heads in the palms of her hands, giving the succubus something to do rather than just 'hang' there in the mass of tentacles that kept her off the grass and dirt. A tongue-like thing licked across one of her quivering nipples as he seemed to rapidly regain strength, a handful of seconds passing as each tentacle that lay slack slowly worked up their strength, recovering a lot faster than he had last time with her...

Deeper and deeper into the woods it took her, until they arrived in a small ravine that seemed to have formed a long time ago - ancient, nearly petrified roots of long-dead trees hanging from the underside of the rocky overhang as it slid inside, revealing a small, mossy cavern that must have been this creature's hiding place. A few of the tentacles let go of her wrists and arms as they arrived, leaving her hands free as it began to fiddle with something in the soft floor, before turning back to her, it's eyes - or maybe they weren't eyes, seeming to gleam with excitement as it offers the prize to her. A bottle of Domaine Leroy wine, still wrapped in its protective plastic covering - clearly 'borrowed' from one of the more well-to-do staffers, no doubt. The cap screwed on tight, with the tough rubber seal yet unbroken. The way the narrow tentacles tapped confusedly around the cap and neck of the bottle as it was brought up close...

Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 pm

The creature carried her through the forest, carefully keeping her above the ground and pushing branches out of the way even as some of the lengths that had recently had their way with her seemed to recover and began to explore her body again. She let out a soft sound of pleasure as she began to lazily stroke the pair that placed their heads in her hands. She still had no idea where he was taking her or what he intended to do when he got there, but she didn't really care; even in her sex-fogged state, she realized that he'd have had a better opportunity last time they'd met if he intended any harm.

She hadn't been able to keep track of exactly where they were—between the darkness and the trees, it was pretty much impossible to see any landmarks—but the ravine he entered made her suspect that they were near the mountains that divided the island in half. That he seemed to have a hideout here wasn't a surprise; it was probably the most convenient area for those guests who also needed regular access to the spaceport. She couldn't figure out just what the light source in the cavern was, nor could she guess just what the creature might be searching for.

That second question was soon answered as he presented her with a bottle of wine. She wasn't an expert on the subject, but something about the bottle's appearance, the way that it was so carefully sealed, and the way the creature handled it told her that this was one of the more valuable types. From the way that he was tapping the cap and neck, she was pretty sure what he wanted, but if she was mistaken, there'd be no way she could fully correct the error. "You want me to open that?" she asked, forgetting that she was sure he couldn't actually understand English, much less answer.

Character listing

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:32 pm

"You want me to open that?" she asked, taking the bottle. Her initial assumptions had been correct - a quick look at just how well the bottle was sealed made her realize that she was holding some proper luxury goods in her hands. HOW he had gotten his hands on this, that would be a mystery.

The creature responded - but not in the way she was expecting it to. A single tentacle caressed her toned stomach, tracing the word 'YES' on her sensitive skin. The first time, it messed up writing the 'y', but as it repeated this action - a little slower with each attempt, the single phrase being 'written' on her sensitive skin slowly became clearer - more focused while the other tentacles pulled away from her, leaving her to focus on his response.

The 'eyes' of the creature was focused on her hands, watching her motions carefully. It reminded her of the eager gaze of a student that was watching a demonstration from a teacher...

Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:29 am

While she quickly realized that his tracing on her skin was an attempt to answer her—even without the timing, it didn't seem like some sort of erotic play—it took her a moment to figure out exactly how he was giving his message. Once she figured that out, understanding the short, repeated answer was trivially easy. Once she'd got the message, she nodded. "Okay, but you should probably have the glasses ready before I do. Or mugs or something to pour it into; I can change them to a more appropriate design if necessary." She might not have been knowledgable about the particular vintage, but this obviously wasn't the sort that was chugged directly from the bottle. Noting the way he seemed to be watching her, she smiled and added, "Don't worry, I won't open it while your back's turned."

True to her word, she'd wait for him to get some drinking vessels—or it became clear that he wasn't going to—before opening the bottle. While he was getting them, she'd study the bottle and its contents as well as she could to try to determine what type of wineglass would be most appropriate, a task made more difficult because she didn't really know the various types and the reasons for using a particular one beyond flutes for bubbly wines.

Unless he produced something obviously inappropriate or a very mismatched pair, she'd leave them as they were, and if she did have to change them, they'd most likely wind up as standard wineglasses. Once the glasses were ready, she'd open the bottle in short order, not using her magic and making sure that he could see what she was doing. "Do you want to pour, or should I?" she asked once the bottle was opened; while her body was more like those of the expected users, she had no doubt that he was perfectly capable of pouring if he chose to.

Character listing

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:59 pm

Letting her handle the task once she responded positively, the creature seemed to turn around - or not, as more shifting central segment turns to reveal more eyes and more shifting tentacles, all of them eagerly watching her hands move around the simple packing, getting at the solidly affixed seal. A few seconds later, she had popped the cork off - just in time to watch a pair of what looked to be beautifully crafted glasswork drinking vessels get drawn from another furrow in the mossy cavern. Delicate, yet sinewy tentacles coiled around them as an earthy, rich aroma exuded from the opened bottle of fine wine as he proffered the shimmering glasses whose smooth edges seemed to glimmer with an inner light - reminding her of a cut gem.

Despite the drab conditions of this cavern, these glasses appeared to be carved from an exceedingly fine reinforced glass as she took a better look at them as one was offered to her. Worked from some kind of alloyed glass that seemed to feel entirely solid, but was light as a feather on her fingertips, he let her admire this fine craftmanship as a pair of tentacles wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

The jaw on the central segment opened up, and the sound of slow, rushing air as he let out a slow - deep breath filled the cavern as his tentacles eagerly circled around the succubus, all of them watching to see what she would do next. The delicate, sweet aroma of the wine slowly continued to fill the room - notable, but not so thick. Balanced just so to provide a right combination between taste and inebriation, it would seem...

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:36 am

While he didn't exactly answer her question, she assumed that that was because of his difficulty in communicating. In any case, his actions seemed to suggest that he wanted her to pour, and he would easily be able to stop her if she was mistaken. With that in mind, she poured into the glasses, filling his first unless he stopped her and making sure not to give either them noticeably more than the other. Once the wine was poured, she raised her glass in a toast. "Here's to thoroughly enjoyable encounters," she said before taking her first taste of the wine.

The wine was everything that its bouquet had promised and more. I'll have to remember this for future use, she thought, committing the details to memory so that she'd be able to turn other liquids into a copy of the wine for her own nefarious (or even non-nefarious) purposes.

She'd raise another toast once they'd both taken their first tastes. "And to this place, with all of it's lovely young human girls for our enjoyment."

Character listing

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:25 am

The creature watched her toast, raising the finely-crafted glass into the air as he followed her lead. Now it was certain - he was learning from her.

"To fun."

It didn't sound like a voice - though. A crude parroting, rather than a human voice. While he lacked a proper voice box, what he did was 'draw' air through a series of muscular flaps that caused him to sound as if he was standing farther away from her rather than right next to her. In the gloom of this barely-lit cavern, the constant shifting of its skin didn't seem to change too much as it approached - the wine he had drunk seeming to reinvigorate those languid tentacles as they began to press around the nude succubi's body, picking out particularly receptive erogenous zones as he made good on his vague response to her toast. Those ridged lengths running along the undersides of her breasts felt superb as they shifted up, the 'tongues' lining the 'arm' working in sync to service her as he continued to admire her.

A rich, earthy scent filled the air of this cavern as he drew in close - pleasant, without being overwhelming. As those tentacles began to eagerly explore her body again, they drove away the dank coolness of the cavern, replacing it with a relaxing warmth as more of those tendrils explored her wings and neck with equal amounts of slow eroticism and eager curiosity. An odd, twitching organ lined with ducts caressed her neck, the tube-like organs pulsing with the creature's heartbeats. The way it moved was slow and measured - but the way it continued to 'breathe' told her everything she needed to know - the tentacle monster was clearly aroused and excited...

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:16 am

The creature surprised her again, this time by copying her toast and producing one of his own, showing that he was capable of a sort of speech. This wasn't actually the first time he'd demonstrated that ability to her, but the others were half-forgotten among the memories of getting thoroughly fucked by him. Based on the way it sounded and the fact that he hadn't tried to communicate with her much, she assumed that it wasn't the method members of his race used to communicate with each other; nor was it likely that they used the writing method he'd used earlier. She gave a mental shrug on the subject; while he might not be able to use his normal methods to communicate with her, they both seemed able to make themselves understood to each other for important matters.

Speaking of those important matters, the wine seemed to have reinvigorated him as he came over and began to again explore her body, his touches a mix of curious examinations and demonstrations of just how well he'd learned to play her body. "Mmmm… Ready for more, are you?" she purred, snuggling up against those eager tentacles. "Well, just let me put this down…" She drained her glass and set it down on a ledge; while she could repair the glass if it got broken, it would be better to avoid having to do so in the first place. With her hands now free, she began to caress him as they got each other warmed up for the next round.

Character listing

Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:40 am

Pausing only for a brief moment to let her place the glass on one of the crumbling ledges and folds that marked the walls of this cavern, he 'stepped in' closer, to let her deft fingers explore those shifting nodules and ridges in the relative darkness of the cavern. The ridged tentacles responding to her touch, the lines stiffening up into segments as her hands found suitable tentacles to service her. In response, they coiled loosely around her wrists, working their way up her arms and towards her body proper as he let her step in close to the central segment. Smaller, sucker-tipped things emerged from the mass of sensory organs, zeroing in on those erogenous zones he had identified beforehand and gently latching on. The smaller suckers almost felt like eager kisses as the central mass pressed lightly against her abdomen, powerful lengths now coiling eagerly against her thighs while leaving her arms mostly free to service him as she liked.

Lifting her up a few inches from the ground, he considered his next move for a few moment before laying her down on the soft, mossy floor as he continued to step in closer, leaning over her as his focus shifted to playing with her ample breasts. Something hard moved across her tight pussy, the cartilage-tipped length seeking out her clit and lightly brushing upon it as he got even closer to her. A pair of sucker-tipped tentacles, its insides ridged with rings of tough flesh kissed the nape of her neck from both sides, then continued to explore her breasts, the tendrils emerging from them giving her a preview of what was to come next. In the dull light, he had no problem finding her already-erect nipples and latching on. Gentle - for now, as the powerful suckers took care not to overwhelm her just yet.

That's when she saw the creature's cock emerge from a leathery, protective sheath, throbbing as it slowly grew in length. The tip was a trio of mashed heads that vaguely reminded her of a fleshy, densely packed corkscrew with smaller tendrils emerging from linear ducts, all eagerly pointing at her.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:01 am

She practically purred with delight as his tentacles explored her body, quickly homing in on those sensitive spots he'd discovered before. Her hands traced along the lengths of a pair of tentacles before moving one between her breasts and the other up to her mouth. Even as he laid her down on the mossy carpet that covered the cave floor, she began to run her tongue along the tentacle near her mouth, teasing it to erection but not yet putting her lips around it.

She paused in her oral ministrations when she saw his cock emerge, the multiple intertwined lengths unlike any similar organ she'd seen before. "Oooh… I can't wait to feel that inside me," she said before resuming licking and stroking the tentacle. Despite her statement, she wouldn't make any move to hasten the inevitable penetration, preferring to let him set the pace.

Character listing

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next