View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Rematch (for Luxuria) 

Post Re: Rematch (for Luxuria)
Her enthusiastic grinding against him seemed to be almost too much, as he seemed to struggle to keep up with her. He had his own tricks to keep her from getting too much of an upper hand, however, as the tentacle in her mouth suddenly recovered and began to thrust with as much intensity as she rode the other lengths.

Between his erotic assault on her body, the increased sensitivity his lotions had given her, and her own thrusting against his invading shafts, there was no way that she could hold out for long. Soon enough, the dam burst within her and she again baptized his shaft with her love juices as waves of bliss washed over her. Even the tentacle in her throat couldn't completely muffle her cries of ecstasy as her tail stiffened and her wings spread as wide as they could in the confined space.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am

How long had it been since he had started? It felt like the last stretch had lasted hours on end, but she eventually managed to peak her pleasure as she finally orgasmed. The thing spewing those delicious loads in her mouth pulled back to let her swallow without choking on the stuff, leaving her mouth clear to make those splendid sounds.

And when her climax hit home, it lubricated the trio of intruders in her cunt enough to give them what they needed to push past her cervix and into her womb. Eager to refill her, the tip of the thing that had breached into her depths twitched before unloading its warm, gelatinous seed into her depths. The others waited their turn as it unloaded into her womb before shifting to let the things shift their position and unload into her depths. The third one eventually took its place at her cervix and spewed its load into her packed womb as well before pulling back. While the trio looked like they would pull out of her, he had more tricks up his proverbial sleeve to show off.

With that, they gently guided her cervix to close, the delicate tendrils working her flesh with ease before the trio screwed back together to form a single, tapered tip. She would have expected him to be exhausted by now, but he started off again after giving her a few seconds to come down from her multiple orgasms. He kept his cock steady, each upthrust into her strong enough to pleasure her good spots while avoiding straining her womb. The suckers on her teats kept up with this, shifting ever so slightly to continue servicing her eager nipples, while more tentacles returned to admire her breasts, hips, tail and wings.

It was almost undetectable, but her body, pressed and pushed like this - picked up the way the ridges tensed up in sequence along that splendid cock. He was at his limit, as well. Just a little more would be sufficient to push him over the edge...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:51 am

Her release triggered his own, the cum from the triple length in her pussy coming in three waves and filling her deeper than she’d imagined possible while the one in her mouth drew back to let her handle its load. If she hadn’t been lost in the depths of her own pleasure, she might have marveled at the degree of control he showed or imagined the sight of one of the students in the throes of ecstasy from similar treatment; she even knew at least one who’d surely enjoy it without needing to overcome any denial of her wants.

He seemed to keep her at that peak of bliss for hours, although she knew that was beyond even her capabilities. Eventually, both of them reached their limits for the moment, their climaxes dying down as the tentacle pulled back from the depths of her tight passage, although not withdrawing completely yet. The three lengths seemed to combine into a single shaft which proceeded to thrust inside her at a slower, easier pace, giving her the chance to recover from her orgasms. She suspected that this was as much for his own benefit as hers; surely he was no more capable of keeping going forever than she was.

Normally, she wouldn’t have been able to detect the subtle changes along that shaft so clearly, but the combination of his lotions and her multiple orgasms had left her extremely sensitive. Something about the pattern of the way the ridges tensed up suggested that she’d pushed him as close to his limits as he’d pushed her to her own. Well, if this is the last round of this meeting, let’s make it a memorable one, she thought as she started to gradually speed up her thrusts against him, although she was prepared to slow down again if it seemed that she was moving too fast for him.

Character listing

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 am

The rush of air through fleshy gills was palpable now as he worked through his own climax, those ridges now standing at full attention as alien blood pumped them into solid grooves of flesh as he ejaculated inside her once again, his sudden, wild thrust driving the tip all the way up to her cervix, which shifted slightly to let a second dose of his warm, gooey cum flood right into her relatively packed womb. A distorted sound that felt like a half-gasp of pleasure and a grunt of absolute release echoed through the small grotto as he pushed in deeper onto her for a few moments. In her position, not much spilled out as he shifted his cock to properly seal up her cervix again as her body did the job a few seconds later.

Through all of this, the suckers on her tits and the thing working its way up her ass had worked themselves hard, the powerful organs teasing her erect nipples pushing into an overdrive of sucking, squeezing, teasing and biting with it's cartilage-backed ridges and tiny internal tentacles. Despite their obvious creeping exhaustion, they kept at it - making sure she would have a good time with them.

Her tail accidentally brushing against the base of one of the shafts that had buried in her shaft proved to be the thing's limit, as it then ejaculated into her depths. In sequence, the creature's linear tentacles picked up the slack, making sure she had something to hang onto as the things caressing her tits and arms picked up the pace, their combined motions causing her orgasm to meld with a second one as her busty chest was molested, sucked, groped and squeezed by those eager things. They sprayed their loads on her in response to her orgasm, adding in the sweet cherry on top of total satisfaction that she now experienced. Another twitch inside her ass gave her all that she needed to know - the cock buried deep in her anal hole following up by spewing a fresh load in her rear, filling her stomach with a pleasant, throbbing sensation as his cum worked their way into her insides, the gentle heat radiating from them providing ample comfort in this place.

The thing in her throat pulsed, her muscles easily picking those motions up as it ejaculated into her stomach directly, before slowly drawing out of her. More of those things crowded around her face as her tongue guided it out, spewing fresh loads of that delicious spunk on her face and mouth as it drew out of her. Once, twice - then three times before they finally pulled back. A smaller set of lengths set upon her face to wipe away the gobs of cum on her nose in order to let her breathe.

"More?" the creature's inhuman 'voice' sounded in the air as those tentacles moved around her as she came down from her own climax...

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:15 pm

He drove her to heights of bliss she hardly believed it possible for one being to take her, each of his climaxes triggering a new one in her. In turn, it seemed like her orgasms were enough to set off another one of his. In this feedback loop of sexual ecstasy, she quickly lost track of time, where she was, and everything else except the waves of pleasure that washed over her.

While she would have willingly remained in that state forever, neither of them were capable of lasting anywhere near that long. Eventually, they both came down from their peaks, leaving her gasping for breath and basking in the afterglow as he wiped away some of his cum from her face.

His one-word question took her by surprise. He can talk? She mentally giggled at her own question a moment later. Oh, yeah, I think he did earlier. From the sound of it, it’s not easy for him, though. Before answering him, she managed to roll onto her side and idly run her fingers along one of his tentacles. “Mmmm… I admire your spirit, but…” She sighed and continued, “I might be able to last longer than a human, but even I have my limits. Maybe if I can rest for a couple of hours…” She doubted that even would let her manage anything as energetic as what they’d done so far, but she’d at least be able to manage something.

Character listing

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:54 am

The mass of sounds didn't even have to make words to put across how eager he was, but as the succubus explained that she'd need to rest, the tentacles shifted directions on her, moving and flattening their bodies as they coiled around her. The thick skin provided a warm, comfortable cover for her body from the damp ground as he worked those smaller tentacles around her. While it was softening up, the thing that had filled her up with cum remained firmly embedded in her tight pussy as it subtly twitched as it attempted to give her more of its cum.

"Rest is good." the creature's voice sounded again. It was pretty obvious that this thing was not a native speaker at all. The accent was completely off, and the rough air intakes seemed to work with his voice, rather than the usual exhalations. It took particular care to ensure that the succubus was comfortable, its eerie bodily warmth slowly throbbing across her. "Some more later."

He had said 'later', but the suckers, tentacle cocks and other strange things lurking above her body seemed to have other ideas. At least they had the decency to wait until she was fully recovered...

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am

“Mmmm… Sounds wonderful,” she said, her voice a husky purr only slightly blurred by her physical exhaustion. She wriggled against the tentacles that supported her, giving him what she could in her state. “Too bad that even the toughest of us have our limits, but what can you do?” She shrugged, once more rubbing delightfully against those tentacles.

Even as she started to drift off for a short nap, something about the way he was using part of his body as a bed for her bothered her. It wasn’t that he was doing it at all—she liked the feel of him against her bare skin—so much as the concern that he was only doing it out of a sense of obligation. If he wanted to spend an hour or two just holding her, that was one thing, but if he was limiting what he could do with that time just because he thought he had to, then… “You don’t have to keep holding me while you wait,” she said. Realizing that he’d never really seen what she could do with her magic, she added, “I can create a mattress if I need to.”

Judging from the way that some of his tentacles hovered above her as if just waiting for their turn to continue things, there was another possibility. “Of course, if you want to, that’s fine, too.” For all she knew, he could manage to do other things around this cave of his unhindered even while supporting her; there was a lot that she didn’t know about him. After it was clear whether he preferred to play mattress or not, she’d close her eyes for a short nap, whether on a bed of tentacles or a rock transformed into a mattress for the moment. Soon enough, the rise and fall of her chest would settle into a regular rhythm as she slipped into a light sleep.

Character listing

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:59 am

As the succubus fell asleep in the dim light of the morning sun illuminating the tiny grotto, the fleshy tentacles that she rested upon continued to work carefully on massaging her body. The muscular ridges undulating across the 'skin' of these lengths provided a different set of pleasant sensations. Where he had focused on pulling her to the height of pleasure, now those tentacles shifted to service her - the touch feeling more like the delicate hands of a master masseuse rather than a tentacle. As if guided by her body's exhaustion, they sought out the points of fatigue and continued to slowly massage them out. The warm flesh, draped by a slick layer of inert lubricant was perfect for this kind of work - and they followed her body's cues to further service her while she slept.

Of course, his work was not restricted to just giving her a full-body massage. The way the flat-tipped tentacles lay across her packed cunt, moving slowly from side to side as they gently serviced her tight nethers sent waves of relaxing pleasure through her body, slowly stirring the mass of her nectar and his cum that filled her almost completely. This slow - rhythmic motion, combined with the soothing touch of those tentacles above and below her worked in tandem to give her a very comfortable place to rest - far better than having to sleep on the mossy dirt. Another low hiss of air escaped his gills as he kept the air in this breathable for her, making sure the scents in the air weren't overwhelming in a way that could disturb her sleep...

Admiring her beautiful nude body, and occasionally giving her tits a slow grope, he continued to make sure she was comfortable...

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:58 pm

She wasn’t aware of his ministrations on any conscious level, of course. The soft sounds she made in her sleep and the way she moved against his touches, both the massaging ones and the caresses, made it clear that she was aware of them at some level and enjoyed their attentions.

Inside her dreams, these sensations fueled erotic visions of past partners massaging away her soreness as a show of appreciation for the unparalleled pleasure she’d given them in the past. “Mmm… Ahh… Thank you all,” she moaned in her dream, although no intelligible words escaped into reality. “I have a surprise for all of you, one I’m sure you’ll love.” As she reached up to draw the nearest woman—Nessa, the first student she’d ‘seduced’ here—into a deep kiss, a version of Echkeliel himself appeared above the scene, his tentacles reaching down to caress all of them. “Ooooh… Don’t worry, he’s very good at this; I’m sure you’ll love it as much as what I’d do if I weren’t so tired…” she said to reassure them as the tentacles became more daring in their explorations. Such reassurances didn’t seem necessary, as every woman’s expression became one of unrestrained bliss as the tentacles penetrated them; if Luxuria wasn’t going to consciously acknowledge that other people’s tastes might differ from hers, her subconscious definitely wasn’t going to do so.

After about an hour, she stirred under the real Echkeliel’s tentacles, opened her eyes, and stretched languorously. “Aaah! That’s better,” she said, her body refreshed from the rest, massage, and dreams. Recalling that dream, she added, “Pity there’s no way we could get all of them in here; that would be fun to really try.” A thought crossed her mind, and she rolled onto her side to face what she thought was his central body. “Can you handle half a dozen girls at once? I mean, if they were willing?” The question was mostly idle curiosity—there was no way she’d be able to get Octavia together with the others, for one thing—but it would be useful to know if she ever did have the opportunity to set something like that up. Besides, while she’d recovered some of her energy, she was still feeling rather full from earlier; a little more time would help clear that up.

Character listing

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 am

Can you handle half a dozen girls at once? I mean, if they were willing?” the succubus asked him after she had properly rested up. The fact that she hadn't run off screaming at the sight of him in the dull morning light that filtered down from the fissure that led in here was a good sign, and his breathing hole rumbled an answer. Of course, his grasp on the spoken tongue wasn't precise - instead of a 'yes', the simple organ he had used for speech messed up. However, the way those tentacles counted off half a dozen and the cheerful, distorted chirps emanating from the depths of his body got the message across in their own way.

Now that the grotto was partially lit up, it would become obvious that the place was quite lived-in. Small pits containing a variety of unusual tools, carved niches in the walls with bottles of different kinds of booze and luxury drinks. Now that she had a close-up look at him, it was obvious that he could pleasure so many more at once. What she thought was original the main body was a split from a muscular trunk with a large jaw, with eyes lining it peering back at her eagerly, their subtle motions still showing just how eager he was to keep her in his sights.

Large, muscular locomotive tentacles lay still around the cave, while slightly narrower, yet more dextrous tentacles floated in the air around her. Loaded with a variety of organs - including, but not limited to muscular heads, suckers and ribbed edges. Some even sported a crown of even smaller tentacles that seemed to quiver with eagerness as they seemed to independently admire the nude succubus. From the midsection of the monster, a single - tapered cock grew out of a powerful muscular sheath, the three heads coiled together to form a fine, corkscrew-like tip. The shaft continued to subtly throb as it remained hard through the night...

Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:29 pm

While his spoken answer was garbled, his actions made the meaning clear enough; she even thought she detected a hint of pride as he counted off the number he could manage at once. The answer didn’t really surprise her; even from her first, ever-so-brief look at him and what she could see of him last night, she’d realized he had a lot of tentacles. What she hadn’t known was whether many of them had the correct functionality. Still, from what she could see now in the morning light, she had no doubt that he could give every member of an even larger group the same full treatment he’d given her at once. Looks like you could back up that pride if it came down to it. I wonder just how that could be arranged.

She put all thoughts of trying to set up such an orgy aside; she’d need a better idea of what he could do to make any more solid plans, and she didn’t want to probe there before she at least had the beginnings of an idea. Besides, this was her first chance to really look at her partner and his lair. Impressive, she thought as she admired his figure and the diverse array of tentacles that branched off from it, many of which she couldn’t even guess what their original function was. Then again, I doubt that he actually showed me the intended function of most of the tentacles I’ve felt in action.

The array of his possessions also looked impressive, although she had no idea what some of the tools were for and could only assume that the bottles in the various niches were of similar value to the one they’d shared earlier. In any case, those details didn’t hold her attention for all that long, not with the way his eyes studied her with unconcealed lust and the sight of that proudly erect shaft amid the mass of tentacles.

As soon as she felt ready for the next round, she knelt in front of that throbbing member and started to caress it. “Well, good morning to you. Looks like you’re ready for some more,” she said before licking the tip and then running her tongue down its underside.

Character listing

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:06 am

The creature's stiff cock responded to her tongue's delicate journey down it's underside, firming up even further and pushing itself out of the protective muscular sheath where it was kept. As she moved her head down on his shaft, the smaller tentacles made contact with her body first, caressing her wings and the base of her tail before moving up her back and shoulders. The leathery tips of these smaller tentacles felt like a massage as they responded to her. As her tongue passed the tip, a single drop of delicious spunk fell against her tongue, giving her a taste of what was coming up next.

As he watched her continue to service that shaft, he let more of those smaller tentacles crowded around her, some coiling around her thighs, while others admired her perfectly-shaped tits. Others gently massaged her tail and her wings, while the smallest ones crowded around her hands. One of these smaller lengths worked their way around her left tit, copping a feel as she continued to work her tongue across the ridges and nodules that lined its shaft. A few ducts opened up in response to her tongue's delicate touch, rewarding her with more of that lubricant as she moved towards the base of his shaft.

The sucker-tipped tentacles watched the swaying of her breasts as she moved to lick his cock, waiting patiently as the smaller tendrils now brushed up against her nipples, working them slowly - but surely into arousal. They started off slow, with delicate strokes to give her a good start.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 am

The creature’s other tentacles closed in as she worked his shaft, at first seeming to just watch her as she worked that length to erection. It didn’t take long before many of them moved in to start caressing her. Her tail intertwined with the ones that stroked it, its tip tracing along the nearest one of them. Her wings, meanwhile, spread as far as they could in the confined space in response to the attention.

Her attention to the main shaft quickly drew rewards as a drop of liquid landed on her tongue. Already? You’re really eager for this, aren’t you? As she worked her way back up the length, she brought up one hand to stroke it. Once she reached the tip, she ran her tongue around it before putting her lips around it and slowly starting back down again.

She gave a soft sigh, the sound not entirely lost as she worked her oral skills on him, as some of his tentacles started to stimulate her nipples. While he was going slowly, it didn’t take long for him to bring those sensitive pink buds back to erection.

Character listing

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:25 pm

As her tongue danced expertly across the richly-textured underside of the shaft, it was quite clear that the creature was enjoying her slow start. Leathery ridges, throbbing nodules and musky folds swelled up in response to her tongue's superb ministrations, giving her a smorgasbord of pleasurable touches as she continued to orally service that alien cock that continued to draw out of the fleshy sheath protecting it, giving her plenty of space to explore as it continued to inch outwards.

Dancing along with her tail, more of those tentacles winded around her spade-tipped tail, brushing against the flesh while the smaller, yet more dexterous 'tongues' worked slow and steady - her stiffening nipples seeming to call more of his tentacles to her breasts, as a varied crowd now gathered around her slowly waving tits as she moved back and forth while she continued to service his cock. The tips moved around subtly against her tongue, showing off what they could do as they split open slightly to reveal the smaller tendrils inside.

It is one of the smaller pairs that take the initiative this time, suddenly springing out and rubbing up against her erect nipples, while the sucker-tipped duo that intended to lay a claim on her nubs let out a frustrated groan. The smaller victors coil their tips around her erect nipple, grasping and gently tugging them as the losers crowded around her breasts, lightly groping them as they began to explore her toned stomach, the scent of her subtly-dripping nethers drawing some of them to slowly converge on her hips...

Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:20 pm

Slowly, she coaxed that shaft from its sheath, revealing more of its varied textures and tastes as she went. Not that the slow progress meant that it was reluctant to react to her skills; on the contrary, the signs were clear that he was enjoying the slower play as much as she was.

Her tail engaged in complex erotic dances with his tentacles as more of them coiled with that length, the result something whose appeal couldn’t be understood by those without such appendages. The tip was especially active, brushing along some lengths and lightly flicking against the tips of others in patterns that would have seemed random to an observer but were calculated to hit what she thought were the ones that would react the best to those attentions at that moment.

Unlike in previous times, it was a pair of smaller tentacles that took her breasts, causing her to gasp as their tendrils wrapped around her nipples and gave them a light tug. She wasn’t oblivious to the way that some of the suckered tentacles seemed to express frustration at having been beaten to those particular prizes; between that and some earlier reactions from similar situations, a part of her mind had to wonder if he was some sort of colony of smaller creatures. It wasn’t a matter she was likely to ever look into, though; all she was really interested in was how he used her body, and that wasn’t likely to be affected by whether he was one creature, a colony of several, or something in between.

She felt, rather than saw, the convergence of tentacles near her hips. Even the anticipation of what they’d do once they got going was enough to make her just a little wetter, and she wiggled her hips a little to entice them closer.

Character listing

Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next