View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Rematch (for Luxuria) 

Post Re: Rematch (for Luxuria)
She arched her back as the tentacle slowly worked its way into her waiting pussy, her cry of pleasure largely muffled by the length in her mouth. As that desired penetration was made and the tentacles in her cunt and ass began to work in synch with each other, she ground her hips against them in wild abandon as she redoubled her efforts with the one in her mouth and coiled her tail around the one in her pussy. Mmm... Oh yeah... Let’s see if I can get all of these off at once.

Nor did he neglect the rest of her body, bringing in more appendages to aid in his assault on her breasts. Oooh! So good! Use me however you want.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08 am

He didn't have the sort of high-level telepathy to read her mind, but her body language he could read. Responding to her unspoken self-challenge, he began to fuck her throat, ass and pussy all at once - picking up the pace from the languid exploratory form to a sudden, hard fucking that caused her body to shudder in delight. The familiar fleshy jaws that now sucked on her reddening jugs pressed its internal 'tongues' on her sensitive nipples, letting them relish the sensation of a massage and a good sucking at the same time as his tentacles tightened around her waist as he began to fuck both her holes at once.

Unable to keep his balance with her on top, he rolled over on top of her, letting the busty girl lie on her back as he worked in the dual lengths up into her, and he moved her hips up to let the duo slide into her familiar depths. Utilizing what he knew of her preferred spots, he roughly groped her tits as he started to fuck her four ways. Working in sync, these lengths continued to buffet and stir sheer waves of pleasure in his catch as he leaned over her. She was screwed hard, anally reamed, throatbanged and titfucked - and despite this display of four-way synchronization between his tentacles, he showed no sign of stopping...

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:20 pm

The sudden flip to put her underneath him took her by surprise. After that brief moment, she got back into the rhythm of things, grinding and sucking his tentacles as they fucked her in a perfectly coordinated assault on her mouth, tits, ass, and pussy. Mmmph! Aaah! Oh! Ooh yes! With this skill, I’m amazed you don’t have the students lining up for their turns, she thought, completely ignoring that her tastes were far from universal.

As he fucked her harder and the effects of his lotion took firmer hold on her body, she responded in kind, thrusting her hips against him with renewed intensity and effectively increasing the strength of each thrust inside her. So close... I won’t be able to hold out once you cum. Even as that thought managed to form in her sex-fogged mind, her assailant wouldn’t be able to help noticing just how wet she was getting.

Character listing

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:29 am

Her slick cunt eased the path to the tentacle cock that now was diving deep into her, filling her out with each upstroke before shifting the force to the next spot, keeping her in a four-cornered vortex of pleasure as she serviced his lengths with an eagerness that seemed almost unreal. He imagined all the cute babes in this colony lining up just like her to service him - and the though was so hot that he found himself picking up the pace. He croaked out in surprise as she suddenly shifted her hips, eagerly forcing his twitching shaft into her depths - before quickly working with her to pleasure her depths.

This particular length wasn't the 'main dish', however - and once she had satisfied herself with his thing, he intended to reward her. But for now, his eyed were drawn to her tits, trapping them with another set of powerful tentacles to press them in place as he titfucked her as hard as he could. Of course, he could give her a reward now...

The thing eagerly driving itself through her cleavage reared back, before spewing a mass of what felt like a sweet-smelling fluid onto her neck and face. The stuff, slightly more 'liquid' than she had expected cum to be, tasted quite good. What really drove home the deal was the fact that neither of the intruders in the other three holes saw it fit to pause. Without even flinching, they continued to service the girl eagerly, causing her to shudder in delight.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:09 am

The sudden release across her face and neck caught her off-guard for a second, but she was able to keep her rhythm going without a noticeable pause. The liquid didn’t seem to be cum—she recalled it being thicker the last time they’d met—but she couldn’t be sure; she wasn’t really familiar with his species, and he seemed to have multiple types of ejaculate anyway. Not that it really mattered; whatever it was, it felt good and showed how much he was enjoying this. Not that I needed proof—I can’t imagine anyone wouldn’t want this—but it’s nice to have all the same, she thought, her ego still as healthy as her libido.

As she continued to work the other three tentacles, she used her hand to rub the ejaculate over her skin, feeling sure that it wasn’t dangerous. Mmm... Yes... Now fill me full of your alien cum... Make me writhe in pleasure beneath you... She remembered that he’d seemed to have incredible control over when he released last time, but she was confident that she could make him want to fill her as much as she wanted.

Character listing

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:14 am

Watching her rub the runny liquid on her bare skin was such a turn-on. He had been expecting to do it himself, but she had shown initiative as she eagerly worked the liquid onto her skin, working it into her breasts, neck and arms. And for a moment, he waited for it to take effect - the subtle shudder she experienced as it began to slowly boost her skin's sensitivity was all he needed to get the go-ahead. Shifting his lengths around her upper arms not to tie her up - rather, to massage her newly-sensitized skin as the suckers waited for a moment before picking up the pace on tugging on her tits. Adding some variance to the suckers was their slow, undulating motion that added more stimulation for her to savor.

His arousal at this erotic display was quite palpable as a strong throb worked its way through his extremities, palpable to his partner as she eagerly worked her way through the three-sided fucking she was getting. The way the ridges lifted up, the way the nodules began to swell - it was clear to her that he really was having a good time. A slow, high-pitched croak sounded from his throat as he continued to fuck her faster and faster, each powerful stroke working in sync with the other to ensure that she didn't have any gaps in the experience of each pleasurable upstroke.

Of course, he didn't want to finish too early - so he leaned in as he gave her what she seemed to want; a hard three-way ride, now with the enhancement gels working its magic on her.

... at least, thats what he thought. That was why she would have sought him out, right?

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:52 am

His beliefs about her wants were remarkably accurate considering that the pair had never spoken to each other; the only inaccuracy was that she hadn’t actually deliberately sought him out. Then again, neither of them were exactly subtle about what they were after here.

She could feel her skin growing more sensitive as she rubbed the lotion into it even before the tentacles started to massage those areas more intensely. Between that and the three-way coordinated assault inside her, she was having difficulty holding back her release. She managed to do so, however, determined not to cum before he did if at all possible; her pride as a succubus (or spirit of lust or whatever she was claiming to be right now) demanded it.

Character listing

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:21 am

She had learned exactly what the gel was for - and well before he could utilize it, she started massaging herself, letting her fingers reap the harvest he he had sown on her before the smaller tentacles could please her.

Eager, aren't you? he thought as he shifted the thing working inside her ass into a complete stop before drawing it out of her. Well then, time to take this up a bit... can't leave you wanting, after all.

As the slick length was withdrawn, he pressed one of the more muscular tentacles onto her rear, giving her the sensation that the things were 'queuing up' behind her. As the spongy head worked its way past her rim, stopping to properly kiss it before moving in, her body proved to be quite the gauntlet - the thing now sliding through her ass received a variety of pleasurable sensations from her undulating hips, the tight muscles of her insides squeezing and caressing the intruder as it made its way inside her.

Next, a narrow set of tendrils teased her clit as she was fucked, the slight touches loaded with the dripping from whatever that stuff was that he shot onto her chest making each upstroke exceptionally pleasant. The suckers on her nipples finally seemed to tire out and yielded... only for another set to take over, larger - and lined with shifting 'hairs' that caressed and groped her tits as it latched onto her swollen areola.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:49 pm

What...? You’re not... Why...? she thought as the tentacle started to withdraw from her ass. Her worries were soon quelled as she felt a new tentacle in position to replace the first before that one had finished pulling out. As the new one pressed into her, she could tell that it was a different type, both from its girth and its different surface. Okay then, let’s see what you can do. With that thought, she began to press back against the new intruder, forcing it deeper inside herself.

The tentacles playing with her nipples also drew back at around the same time, but she wasn’t as concerned about their leaving. For one thing, they weren’t quite as central to the experience; for another, she remembered some of the other tricks he’d brought into play last time. Most importantly, however, was that she had the example of the other tentacles by that point, so she was fully expecting it when a new pair moved in to take their place. As their cilia began to stimulate her breasts, she gasped and moaned around the length in her mouth. Oooh... Going to make it harder for me to hold out? But can you really... aah... outlast me?

Character listing

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:42 am

He shuddered in delight as the girl's cunt squeezed tight around his length. So crushingly tight, yet it imparted such an amazing feeling as her slick canal eagerly welcomed - almost seeming to draw in his shaft as he continued to fuck her. Responding to her motions with his own, he continued to drive the length into her depths as he picked up the first, distant signs of her impending climax.

If my knowledge of their behavior is correct, they like it when a partner can release at the same time as they do... he thought to himself, gritting himself for the task ahead - this mysterious exchange student had made him go all out to get her to release the first time he had met her - and enduring that alone was a feat that he had never thought possible. Of course, he had relinquished such silly notions now - here he was, pleasuring a human girl on a distant world.

Impossible could go shove it.

Speaking of shoving in, that's what he had the thing do as she moved her hips to accept the larger tentacle into her rear. Pleased with how cooperative she was, he shifted the skin on the length to form ridges and bumps as it worked its way into her ass, pleasuring all the good spots he remembered from her last encounter. Not to be outdone, the next thing slid back into her lubricated cleavage as the tentacles pulled her tits apart for a moment, before trapping the slick length between her superb jugs. A low croak went up as he began to titfuck her again, the sensation of her smooth skin feeling superb against the bristling, nodule-lined length of the thing exploring her neck, the tip seeming to 'kiss' her nape every now and then as it shifted eagerly around.

Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Luxuria would have been amused if she’d known that the creature thought she was a human. However, with no ability to read his mind and not knowing that he understood English well, she was only aware of his more primal thoughts (or at least how he acted on them).

Those actions drew another long moan of bliss from her as the tentacle in her ass reshaped its surface inside her, causing all sorts of surfaces to rub against her walls. At the same time, he drew her breasts apart to let a new tentacle replace the one that had released that wonderful lotion on her. No sooner had the new tentacle taken its place than her mounds were pressed together again, smothering it between those soft peaks.

Between all of the tentacles giving her body an erotic workout, she could feel a climax rapidly building up inside her. Determined to give as well as she got, she worked the various lengths with every weapon at her disposal, mouth, ass, pussy, tits, hands, and tail all trying to drive him to his own release.

Character listing

Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 am

The way she moved her body, synchronizing all her upstrokes and downward strokes all at once caused a shudder of pleasure to rumble through his body as his hearts pumped wild, translating to a constant and ever-growing throbbing that echoed through his tentacles as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Gunning his muscles to their full capacity, he listened in on her impending orgasm, shifting the muscular controls to synchronize perfectly with her own orgasm. Adding to the layers of pleasure was a coiled, finger-like length zeroing in on her clit, the 'curved edge' working through the hood to pleasure her sensitive button as it sawed back and forth on her - reading her own impending climax.

However, he had miscalculated her abilities - his senses so focused on pleasuring her that he had drifted off ever so slightly - letting her tail caress a particularly sensitive spot on the thing that was now getting squeezed by her body - causing it to shiver as it froze up... then unloaded a torrent of something that felt a lot more warmer and watery in her ass. For a few moments, it didn't react - then a wave of warmth and a delicate tingling feeling worked its way across her body, flooding her tight pussy with a new set of sensations as the central cock of the alien monster continued to eagerly fuck her regardless of the nearby tentacle's release.

Oh darn... hope she doesn't mind... he thought to himself. Guess I'll make it up to her with this...

And with that, he picked up the pace on the rest of the lengths currently fucking her, followed closely by lightly twisting the suckers on her tits.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:06 pm

He increased his efforts in response to her increases, causing her to respond in kind, a feedback cycle she fully approved of. Something would have to give eventually, however, and it turned out to be the tentacle fucking her ass. Her cries of pleasure as the liquid released inside her were largely muffled by the shaft in her mouth, but it was unlikely that he didn’t notice them.

Ahh! Ahh! Couldn’t hold on any longer... ah... could you? she thought as his release ebbed. Any further thoughts were pushed away as he began to thrust much harder with the tentacles that hadn’t released. Between the ways he’d been stimulating her and how sensitive his lotion had made her, there was no way she could have held out for much longer; she gave another muffled cry of ecstasy as the dam inside her broke, bathing his cock in her love juices.

Character listing

Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:03 am

As her body gave his cock a powerful, unexpected contraction as her orgasm rippled through her, the sheer 'push' was enough for his eyes to lose focus for a moment as he lost control of the central shaft, its payload getting driven in the scale of several powerful spurts as he came inside her, the hot cum meeting her slick honey inside her formed a mass that felt delightful as it filled out her womb neatly, the combo of liquid pleasure and intelligent cocks now working together to service her. Of course, the things on her tits and in her mouth had no plan to stop - they continued to pound and suck away at the girl's tits, causing her ample breasts to joust against each other as the lateral tentacles eagerly continued to grope and service her tits.

On the contrary, and well unlike anything he had expected, his catch made no move to stop either - her hands servicing his shafts and lengths eagerly. Sure, some of them were basic locomotive tentacles with no other addons, but the way she massaged his lengths felt good even when her fingers glided over his bare skin instead of sensory pods. Meanwhile, the thing in her ass was quietly withdrawing - and something shifted around between her thighs - another tentacle waiting for its chance to explore her superb rear end.

It had not been thirty seconds between the creature's sigh of satisfaction and now, listening to her delighted moans as his varied attacks and tongues touched a particularly sensitive point on her body. He smiled to himself as he recalled all that training to keep his stamina on peak readiness just in case a superb girl like her showed up. She felt so good as she bucked wildly against that central shaft which was rapidly regaining its virile power - the sensation reminding him of an all-body exercise routine and she was willing for more. Eagerly responding to her body's motions, more and more lengths - a varied smorgasbords of pleasure work one by one to continue drawing her moans and pleasurable sensations out.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:08 pm

Her release triggered his, his hot cum filling her as waves of ecstasy washed over her. The combined orgasms temporarily drove out conscious thought as she surrendered to primal pleasure, her body continuing to grind against his largely on instinct.

Even in her blissed-out state, she still noticed the tentacle leaving her ass and the new one moving to replace it. Aah... So good to find... oh!... someone who can... mmm... keep up with me. Hah... the girls here are fun... oooh!... but they lack endurance. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered which of them would need a break first.

Character listing

Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next